1. Bookmark ISO #1
    The Self Narrator Owner Of A Lonely Heart's Avatar
    Community
    personalitycafe.com/daily mafia

Orchestrated Chaos

Orchestrated Chaos
    Hosted By: Owner Of A Lonely Heart and Aquilla
    Start Date: Monday September 11th 2017
    SOD/EOD: 3:30pm EST/3:30 pm EST (This may be adjusted by an hour or two as I have inconsistent work schedule, unless I get a co-mod to help me out with this sort of thing.)
    Phase Lengths: 48/24
    Mechanics: Woodstock Event Day 1, no ITAs, Custom Roles, maybe another Event, Deadline Lynch, in the case of a tie, no one is lynched.
    Night Chat: Not allowed, the thread is closed during each Night Phase.
    Out of Thread Communication: Only if Specified
    Posting Requirement: 5 posts
    Setup: Closed/Experimental/Copless

1. Jon Paul
    2. Vault_Dweller
    3. sanari
    4. Macemeetface
    5. Gamma Emerald
    6. yamikuronue
    7. BATMAN
    8. Duk3star
    9. Mantichora
    10. Killthestory
    11. Leyva45
    12. TheParanoidAndroid
    13. TrueGent
    14. Maciejasjmj
    15. S0me0ne23
    16. SmartBomb
    17. annulus
    18. Slaan
    19. wiggles1993
    20. Sefina
    21. hardcoreUFO

Replacements
    1. Prophylaxis
    2. iaafr
    3. Tangerine

Graveyard/Spectators

2. Bookmark ISO #2
    Community
    Game Mechanic Reveals

Welcome Owner Of A Lonely Heart, you are Aquilla, the Town Harmonica Player.

You are proficient in the Harmonica role and have been given a 1 shot Harmonica to use during the night phase of this game.
    You also have been given 2 proficiency points, which will hopefully make more sense after the day 1 events have been launched.

1 Shot Harmonica: Target someone to count as 1 parity for the Potato Army.

Wincon: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated, and there is at least one townie left alive.

I had forgotten to add the (and there is at least one townie left alive) part when I was sending out town roles so I'm fixing that now.

As of Pregame: Harmonica: Target someone to count as 1 parity for the Potato Army
    As of Day 1: Organ: Each night, mark a person to become a puppet. (A puppet’s night actions won’t work on you.)

As of Night 1: Didgeridoo: You may target a person to negate all actions used on that person for that night (no self targeting).
    As of Night 1: Banjo: Target someone who was not voted on last phase to be roleblocked.
    As of Night 1: Ukulele: Target another instrument in this game to be destroyed.
    As of Night 1: Violin: You may target an instrument to have that instrument no longer work on you.
    As of Day 2: Cups: You may protect anyone who placed a vote on you during the previous phase.
    As of Night 2: Guitar: Target a Dead Instrument to revive it.
    As of Night 2: Harmonica: Target someone to count as 1 parity for the Potato Army
    As of Night 3: Harp: You may target a person to delay their action for one night.
    As of Night 3: Cello: Target someone to have deep void feeling below them for when you die, they will die too. (They will be told that this deep void feeling could cause their death.)
    As of Night 3: Baritone Horn: Explore the list of dead players to gain their proficiency for one night. (If more than one Baritone horn is used to target the same person’s proficiency the action will be canceled out.)
    As of Night 3: Tuba: Explore the list of dead instruments and choose one to use tonight.
    As of Night 3: Flute: Target 2 of your actions to perform before all the other actions on the next night. (In the case of 2 or more flute actions conflicting with each other, it will be randomized which takes priority.)
    As of Night 3: Piano: You may target a player to move them 1-3 spaces up or down in the lineup.
    As of Day 4: Drums: Create an if then statement.
    - Having any positives be to gain 1 proficiency point.
    - Having any negatives be your action is randomly roleblocked, targets self or delayed for one night.

Examples:

If you post, then gain 1 proficiency point.

If Clovdyx doesn't vote Thingyman, then Clovdyx's action is randomly roleblocked, targets self or delayed for one night. (This would be sent to Clovdyx privately.)
    As of Night 4: Trumpet: You may make a six word message for the mod to say at the start of the next day phase. (mod has to approve it.)
    As of Night 4: Saxophone: Each night, you may burn a player who was beside you in the end of the day vote count.
    As of Day 6: Kazoo: Target someone to have their action repeated. (doesn’t work with killing roles)

As of Night 1: Harmonica: Target someone to count as 1 parity for the Potato Army
    As of Night 1: Organ: Each night, mark a person to become a puppet. (A puppet’s night actions won’t work on you.)
    As of Night 1: Cello: Each night, you may target someone to have deep void feeling below them for when you die, they will die too. (They will be told that this deep void feeling could cause their death.)
    As of Night 3: Saxophone: Each night, you may burn a player who was beside you in the end of the day vote count.

1. Jon Paul
    6. yamikuronue
    16. SmartBomb
    18. Slaan

Some things about this game are merely done for fun while others have more than one purpose. I think you guys will grow to understand this game. Good luck and have fun.
    Last edited by Owner Of A Lonely Heart; September 28th, 2017 at 04:01 PM.

3. Bookmark ISO #3
    Community
    Events

Woodstock Event: 9/11/17 10pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#396)
    Woodstock Event

I've been looking around all day. The roads are crowded. And everyone is trying to get here. We need more bands and artists to perform. I found 21 players that would willing to perform, and a random mix 21 some instruments were backstage. I'm not sure if all of the instruments will be tuned or ready to play, but we gotta get this show on the road if not for the experience then at least for the potential of getting future fans to these soon to be stars.

First 6 People to In after this post (Order does matter.)

Go!
    http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...k-Event-Thread

2nd Event: Adopt a Personality Event: 9/12/17 10am EST

Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#830)
    Adopt a Personality

This is an ongoing event that will last the whole game. So players are given 2 proficiency points at the start of the game. You can also gain 1 profieciency point by adopting a personality. This is public and goes in the thread. Adopt Eric or Adopt the Niki personality or Adopt Ashley P (P being short for personality)

Personalities Known to Everyone:
    1. The Eric personality gains proficiency points by lol catting.
    2. The Zach personality gains proficiency points by forming cfds.
    3. The Niki personality gains proficiency points by making pretty charts.
    4. The Ashley personality gains proficiency points by sheeping people’s votes.

Each band and the solo artist will be given 2 secret personalities that they can also choose from.

• Killing roles take 2 proficiency points to use. (this doesn't include the mafia faction kill)
    • Non-killing roles take 1 proficiency point to use.
    • If you are proficient in an instrument, it costs nothing if it is a non-killing role. If you are proficient in a killing role, it will only cost you 1 proficient point for that killing role.

This is a game about managing your points. Figuring out what is the best use for them.

So let's say you are still confused, your instrument is not one of the instruments listed in your band, you must spent proficient points to use instruments you are not proficient in.

Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#880)
    Clarifications on Adopting a Personality

You can only gain 1 proficiency point each day. Let's say you still decide to Adopt Niki and Adopt Ashley for today; at the end of the day, you stil only get 1 proficiency point.

Multiple people can have the same personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#938)
    More Adopt a Personality Clarifications

lol-catting being defined as posting cat pictures

the cfd has to be at the end of the day and at least 2 people have to follow you
    Last edited by Owner Of A Lonely Heart; September 13th, 2017 at 01:03 PM.

4. Bookmark ISO #4
    Community
    Forum Software

If you are new to playing on MU or haven't checked out some of the features MU has to offer, here is a brief overview.

While Mafia Universe runs on vBulletin, we have many custom-made features that you may not have seen anywhere else. Read this guide to learn about them.

The animated images are set to load on click to lessen the load on mobile users.

How do I vote for a player? (Vote // Reply With Vote)

To vote for a player, click the Checked Box icon located in the Post Reply toolbar. A dropdown list of all live players will appear. Select a username to be automatically placed within the Vote BBCode ([V]USERNAME[/V]). When you vote for a new player, the old vote will be automatically removed to make room.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/nkmX4ov.gif
    Click to load this image

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/UNJ2vU2.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I unvote / remove a vote from a player? (Unvote)

To manually unvote and set yourself as Not voting, click the Unchecked Box icon located in the Post Reply toolbar. The username currently being voted for will automatically be placed within the Unvote BBCode ([UNV]USERNAME[/UNV]). The username is optional.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/cqBeZGf.gif
    Click to load this image

What is Vote History? // How do I view all votes cast throughout the game? (Vote History)

Vote History is an ordered list of all votes cast in the game. To view all votes cast throughout the game, click Vote History located in the Game Tools navbar, or below a vote count post. The Vote History page contains instructions on how to filter votes cast.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/oQ1U4JI.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I request a vote count? // How do I view the current votes cast? (Post Votecount)

To generate a current Votecount in-thread, click Post Votecount located in the Game Tools navbar at the top and bottom of the thread.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/7KzsQXW.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I submit a Night Action in an automated game? (Automated Games)

In automated games, you may submit your actions by scrolling to the bottom of the thread and selecting your target(s) from a dropdown list using the Night Action Form for the each action. When you have selected a target, press Submit, and your current target will be changed to the player you selected. Note: Some actions process instantly and cannot be edited, such as Day Kills.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/fusXh6j.gif
    Click to load this image

What is the Thread Summary? // How do I find important game events? // Can I view all Phase updates in one location? (Thread Summary)

The Thread Summary is a list of important events, such as Start and End of Phase, within the thread. Most games will generate them automatically, but hosts, moderators and thread creators can add them for their own events. To view a list of all significant events throughout the game, click Thread Summary located in the Game Tools navbar. A dropdown of all events deemed significant by the Host, including each Phase Update, will be listed.

Alternatively, check the OP and other reserved posts at the beginning of the thread. The [SUMMARY][/SUMMARY] BBCode automatically inserts the thread summary into the post wherever it appears.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/EhHSyl6.gif
    Click to load this image

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/rAEpW1z.gif
    Click to load this image

What is an ISO? // How do I search a single player's posts? (ISO)

An ISO is a search that contains all of one user's posts in that thread. To search for a single player's posts in the thread, click ISO ( short for Isolate) located at the top right of any one of their posts.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/eNDvDMB.gif
    Click to load this image

What is Multi-ISO? // How can I search by more than one user? (Multi-ISO)

A Multi-ISO is a search that contains all posts by multiple users within the thread. It can also be used as a convenient way to ISO a player without finding one of their posts too click the ISO button on. To search posts by one or more users at a time, click Multi-ISO located in the Game Tools navbar at the top of the thread. Then, select one or more usernames and click Submit.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/VuOv8Rm.gif
    Click to load this image

What are Bookmarks? // How do I save a post so I can easily access it later? (Bookmarking)

Bookmarks are color-coded notes you can attach to each post for later use. Only you can see your Bookmarks. To save an important post, click Bookmark located at the top right of any single post. Select a color that appears to the right of said post, and enter a note. To remove a saved post, click Un-Bookmark located at the top right of any Bookmarked post.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/OoDuwuM.gif
    Click to load this image

To view all Bookmarks in the thread, click Bookmarks in the Game Tools navbar at the top of the thread.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/uyoJyNB.gif
    Click to load this image

To view all Bookmarks created in all threads, click My Bookmarks located in the Features menu at the top of the page.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/QBhqDUc.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I view all players currently alive? (Living Players List)

To view (and Insert) a list of all players currently alive, click the Crowd icon located in the Post Reply toolbar. A dropdown list of all live players will appear.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/AM2TEez.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I link a specific post in the thread? (POSTNUM)

To link to a specific post without copying the link itself, click the Arrow icon located in the Post Reply toolbar and place the specific post's # within the [POSTNUM] BBCode tags.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/swNxcqd.gif
    Click to load this image

How do I jump between Game Threads (Graveyard / Mafia / Mason / ...) without opening PMs? (Game Threads)

To visit any Game-related threads you have access to, open the Game Threads dropdown in the navbar above any Game-related thread. Every thread will become accessible in the post-game.

Big Image: http://i.imgur.com/JEG88HG.gif
    Click to load this image

5. Bookmark ISO #5
    Community
    Rules
    General Rules
    Forum Rules

Claiming Rules

You may claim your character.
    You may claim your instrument or proficiency, but not what the instrument does in the game thread, until I have revealed it in post #2.

6. Bookmark ISO #6
    Community
    Flavor

[Phone Call]

Owner: "No, no that won't do; this is going to be huge. Can we host this event in Wallkill, New York?"

[Phone Hangs Up on the Other End]

Owner: *I guess that's a no.* (mumbling nonsense about, it's gonna be to loud. psh. Not enough bathrooms.)

[Another Phone Call]

Owner: "Yes.. Hello, I hear you have a farm that might work? Is that true? What's the name of the farm again?

*writes: Max Yasgur's dairy farm *

Yes, I got it. Thank you."

[Phone Call Ends]
    Last edited by Owner Of A Lonely Heart; September 11th, 2017 at 03:49 PM.

7. Bookmark ISO #7
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Orchestrated Chaos Night 1 Start

Night 1 has begun.

Night 1 ends at 3:30 PM EDT on Monday, September 11th, 2017. There are 1505158260000 remaining.

8. Bookmark ISO #8
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    The Daily WTF

9. Bookmark ISO #9
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    The Daily WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Vault_Dweller (#8)
    So, uhmm, has the game started?
    I guess so.

##Vote Yamikuronue

10. Bookmark ISO #10
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    Yes the game has started, our apologies for the phase change mishap

11. Bookmark ISO #11
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    [corndagger] Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Idk was wondering the same thing.

12. Bookmark ISO #12
    Timezone
    Community
    [corndagger] Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Duke

Hello everybody super excited to play this game with you all.

13. Bookmark ISO #13
    Timezone
    Community
    The Daily WTF
    Also, not sure what a Woodstock event is, but it sounds like fun.

14. Bookmark ISO #14
    Timezone
    Community
    [corndagger] Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Duke

Always a good start.

15. Bookmark ISO #15
    Community
    Day 1 has started. This is my first time modding on MU so I'm not that use to this format yet. Sorry. Flavor will be out in a little bit.

1. @Jon Paul
    2. @Vault_Dweller
    3. @sanari
    4. @Macemeetface
    5. @Gamma Emerald
    6. @yamikuronue
    7. @BATMAN
    8. @Duk3star
    9. @Mantichora
    10. @Killthestory
    11. @Leyva45
    12. @TheParanoidAndroid
    13. @TrueGent
    14. @Maciejasjmj
    15. @S0me0ne23
    16. @SmartBomb
    17. @annulus
    18. @Slaan
    19. @wiggles1993
    20. @Sefina
    21. @hardcoreUFO

16. Bookmark ISO #16
    Timezone
    Community
    [corndagger] Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Im really glad this starts at 1530 and not 0330 no waking up early for me.

17. Bookmark ISO #17
    Community
    Purgatory

18. Bookmark ISO #18
    Banned
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Hey dorks. Since we are offending everyone equally.

19. Bookmark ISO #19
    Banned
    Community
    Mafiascum
    I am ParanoidSomebody and I play a violin.

20. Bookmark ISO #20
    Timezone
    Community
    civforum.de

21. Bookmark ISO #21
    Timezone
    Community
    [corndagger] Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#17)
    sup nerds
    Quote Originally Posted by sanari (#18)
    Hey dorks. Since we are offending everyone equally.
    Sup dweebs

22. Bookmark ISO #22
    Timezone
    Community
    [corndagger] Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Hey lovely people!
    Not insulting when he says hey obvious wolf.

23. Bookmark ISO #23
    Banned
    Community
    Mafiascum

24. Bookmark ISO #24
    Timezone
    Community
    civforum.de
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#22)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaan (#20)
    Hey lovely people!
    oh noes

25. Bookmark ISO #25
    Community
    Daily Mafia/ Banks is always Mafia

26. Bookmark ISO #26
    Timezone
    Community
    [corndagger] Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#22)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaan (#20)
    Hey lovely people!
    oh noes
    #Shook

27. Bookmark ISO #27
    Community

28. Bookmark ISO #28
    Timezone
    Community
    The Daily WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Paul (#27)
    Guess what!?!?!?!
    You rolled scum?

29. Bookmark ISO #29
    Timezone
    Community
    [corndagger] Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Guess what!?!?!?!
    What?

30. Bookmark ISO #30
    Timezone
    Community
    civforum.de
    Guess what!?!?!?!
    Story time?

31. Bookmark ISO #31
    Community
    I am going to the green day concert tonight!!!!

32. Bookmark ISO #32
    Timezone
    Community
    [corndagger] Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Quote Originally Posted by Maciejasjmj (#28)
    Guess what!?!?!?!
    You rolled scum?
    +1

33. Bookmark ISO #33
    Timezone
    Community
    [corndagger] Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Paul (#31)
    Post pictures!

34. Bookmark ISO #34
    Timezone
    Community
    civforum.de

35. Bookmark ISO #35
    Community
    They only let town go to the green day concert!!

36. Bookmark ISO #36
    Timezone
    Community
    civforum.de
    Fk American Idiot LP came out 13 years ago

37. Bookmark ISO #37
    Timezone
    Community
    [corndagger] Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Paul (#35)
    They only let town go to the green day concert!!
    Good enough for me.

##Unvote Jon Paul

38. Bookmark ISO #38
    Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#33)
    Post pictures!
    Oh yeah, it's starts about the time the even starts I believe.

39. Bookmark ISO #39
    Community
    And it's September 11th, they will do September ends for sure

40. Bookmark ISO #40
    Timezone
    Community
    [corndagger] Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Paul (#38)
    Post pictures!
    If I win a prize I'll share it with you.

41. Bookmark ISO #41
    Timezone
    Community
    civforum.de
    Oh yea disclosure: I won't be around for the Woodstock event. EUfag here so it's happening 4am ... hf w/o me

42. Bookmark ISO #42
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    TDWTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Maciejasjmj (#9)
    I guess so.

##Vote Yamikuronue
    haha $#@! you

##Vote Maciejasjmj because if he's scum we're all doomed.

43. Bookmark ISO #43
    Timezone
    Community
    [corndagger] Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Pulling my patient back so I'll see you guys in an hour! Don't have too much fun without me.

44. Bookmark ISO #44
    Timezone
    Community
    The Daily WTF
    Stop making me feel old.

I remember Green Day being really huge here when that came out. I was more into Tool by then though.

45. Bookmark ISO #45
    Timezone
    Community
    The Daily WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by yamikuronue (#42)
    I guess so.

##Vote Yamikuronue
    haha $#@! you

Whatever you say, Mistress of Scumdom.

46. Bookmark ISO #46
    Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#40)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Paul (#38)
    Post pictures!
    If I win a prize I'll share it with you.
    😀

47. Bookmark ISO #47
    Community
    Town Of Salem
    AKA
    Ley

48. Bookmark ISO #48
    Community
    I guess so.

##Vote Yamikuronue
    haha $#@! you

Not. If he is scum we kill him, JP ain't afraid of voting anyone.

49. Bookmark ISO #49
    Timezone
    Community
    civforum.de
    Quote Originally Posted by Maciejasjmj (#44)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaan (#36)
    Stop making me feel old.

I remember Green Day being really huge here when that came out. I was more into Tool by then though.
    Was more into Incubus myself at the time I think... and NIN. And so many other bands... good old times

50. Bookmark ISO #50
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    TDWTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Paul (#48)
    I guess so.

##Vote Yamikuronue
    haha $#@! you

Not. If he is scum we kill him, JP ain't afraid of voting anyone.
    Don't mind me, we go way back XD

How you been, JP?