Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
Results 2,301 to 2,340 of 2340

Thread: November Light Game

  1. Bookmark ISO #2301
    Bandwagoner Percy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    65
    Timezone
    UTC-10:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#2297)
    @Percy your a literal god
    ?

  2. Bookmark ISO #2302
    it was a blast playing with you percy

  3. Bookmark ISO #2303
    Bandwagoner Percy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    65
    Timezone
    UTC-10:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by squirtlegun (#2302)
    it was a blast playing with you percy

  4. Bookmark ISO #2304
    Bandwagoner Percy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    65
    Timezone
    UTC-10:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#2298)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#2297)
    @Percy your a literal god
    You did so well
    You’re actually someone I look forward to playing again, Amrock. I don’t think I saw the best of you this game but i admire your passion. Thank you.

  5. Bookmark ISO #2305
    wonderboy Duk3star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Yuba City, California
    Posts
    4,300
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    [corndagger] Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Duke
    Gender
    @Percy thanks for making me feel like a good actor. Outside of your reconsideration on me you’ve played a tight game. Super excited to see you around more.

  6. Bookmark ISO #2306
    Bandwagoner Percy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    65
    Timezone
    UTC-10:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#2305)
    @Percy thanks for making me feel like a good actor. Outside of your reconsideration on me you’ve played a tight game. Super excited to see you around more.
    Thank you Duke!

  7. Bookmark ISO #2307
    Bandwagoner Percy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    65
    Timezone
    UTC-10:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    I feel so bad for Tangy though but at the end of the day, we did well to get as far as we did and I’d like to think I made another friend as a result. I regret those (couple of moments) where I doubted him

  8. Bookmark ISO #2308
    Soul Reader bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,521
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Gender
    @Percy good reads my dude. The only thing I would say is be around more to push them to convince town. GG and look forward to playing with you in another one.

  9. Bookmark ISO #2309
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy (#2307)
    I feel so bad for Tangy though but at the end of the day, we did well to get as far as we did and I’d like to think I made another friend as a result. I regret those (couple of moments) where I doubted him
    Stubbornness by not looking at the big picture, squirtle on me and me on squirtle, but even if I would have not voted for him, I'm sure diva would have tricked anyone during last phase.

    Both Apoc and diva were fantastic tbh

  10. Bookmark ISO #2310
    Oh yes, that light bussing from Apoc towards diva worked like magic, I would have NEVER seen them together but only between them.

  11. Bookmark ISO #2311
    Thumbs Up Apoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    23,511
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#2269)
    Gg wp scum .

    @Tangerine don’t beat yourself up
    This

    Sorry Tang


    You were very scary to play against! GG

  12. Bookmark ISO #2312
    Thumbs Up Apoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    23,511
    Gender
    @Percy play more games

    they aren't...usually like this?

    I mean i guess it depends which games you join

  13. Bookmark ISO #2313
    Thumbs Up Apoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    23,511
    Gender
    I'm assuming the diva slowroll was intentional


    but lol not checking the VC before posting

  14. Bookmark ISO #2314
    Thumbs Up Apoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    23,511
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#2313)
    I'm assuming the diva slowroll was intentional


    but lol not checking the VC before posting
    UNintentional*

  15. Bookmark ISO #2315
    Thumbs Up Apoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    23,511
    Gender
    thanks wolfbros

    gg guys

  16. Bookmark ISO #2316
    Thumbs Up Apoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    23,511
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcoreUFO (#2273)
    that was very well played from the wolves, especially apoc who made really sound posts

    alisae was great when she started to care about the game and percy had very precise reads all game. gg to both.

    thanks aquilla for modding.

    I did my fair part of screwing things up by leading the amrock mislynch on d3. game was very very hard after d1 though!
    Alisae GOAT


    wow, good reads

  17. Bookmark ISO #2317
    Thumbs Up Apoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    23,511
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerine (#2310)
    Oh yes, that light bussing from Apoc towards diva worked like magic, I would have NEVER seen them together but only between them.
    Ya i could say whatever at that point

    we always lose Final 3 so confusion is all that matters

  18. Bookmark ISO #2318
    Thumbs Up Apoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    23,511
    Gender
    game was so stressful

    thank god it was a Light Game

  19. Bookmark ISO #2319
    Soul Reader RadiantCowbells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,078
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    Sorry for the amrock read. I didn't really get a chance to get a feel for the game. Don't feel like frogs actions were lockscum but I didn't feel like I was being given a chance so.

  20. Bookmark ISO #2320
    beef stew is simmering, it is quiet and yaye!

    well played town. you guys certainly didn't make it easy.

    ty ikea for the game

    like I said, this was not easy. I had a fantastic scumteam, likely 1 of the best I have ever had. it was really cool how we coordinated with each other in our pt and in the thread. @Apoc @Duk3star I have so much love and respect for you guys. thank you for all of your support and kindness. you guys were amazing.

    @Tangerine - I cheered for you so hard when you did your vca and really made your presence felt in the game. it made it difficult to play against you, I mean when some1 really brings it on in the purest townie way possible the only that I cld say was "welp, your town". it is certainly not often that I am left speechless like that. I almost always have a lot of words. you played super well and you were pure. ty

    squirtle - I just never felt your presence and I feel like I don't know you as a player. I know how suckey it is to be the lylo lynch and I empathize with you. I hope I get to play with you again.

    @Amrock - lol, you were my biggest challenge . you shaped my game and you can see in the pt that I knew if you read me that it wld be for bang on reasons that were very very accurate. I was not disappointed in this game. your gut is fantastic but like most fantastic gut players it is hard to manage the emotions that pop up and not feel defensive in having to explain what you feel as an intuitive player. you are a great player no doubt about that, but I think you wld be the n1 kill for the next 15 years if you cld dial the intense emotions back and center yourself and come from that space. I hope I get to play with you again soon.

    @Alisae - good work my friend. once you got your head in the game you were deadly.

    @SmartBomb - I love playing with you so much. knew you wld be a threat, so glad you were viewed so we cld deaded you.

    I never understood why pple read @Contempt @bearsquared as scum, pretty sure if I was town I wld read them the same way. didn't have a chance to see as much as I wanted but I really loved playing with you guys.

    it was fascinating too see how you 2/duk dynamics play out.

    percy - hearts out to you, you got there where with just a little bit more info you cld have steamrolled the scumteam. I really think a lot of your struggles were because you are fairly new here. you were looking in the right places. I think when you feel more comfortable I think that you will like it here. town were disadvantaged and it sucked to be on the receiving end of it.

    not gonna say much about the frog incident. it gave us room to hide and I felt yucky about it. but it crippled town and we had to make do with that.

    the emotions were genuine, ya guys they were real, but the reasons were obfuscated. I tried to mist the game up as much as I cld.

    ty guys for the game.

  21. Bookmark ISO #2321
    Wants It More SmartBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    https://pastebin.com/dumd8TCx
    Posts
    5,260
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    ownedbyasmartbomb
    diva pls >>>>>

    We lost this as a group, shouldn't put it down to anyone in particular. Don't blame yourselves for this entire game.

    Other than that, would like to echo how impressed I was by @Percy this game.

    gg wolves.

  22. Bookmark ISO #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#2313)
    I'm assuming the diva slowroll was intentional


    but lol not checking the VC before posting

  23. Bookmark ISO #2323
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#2321)
    diva pls >>>>>

    We lost this as a group, shouldn't put it down to anyone in particular. Don't blame yourselves for this entire game.

    Other than that, would like to echo how impressed I was by @Percy this game.

    gg wolves.
    ?

  24. Bookmark ISO #2324
    Wants It More SmartBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    https://pastebin.com/dumd8TCx
    Posts
    5,260
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    ownedbyasmartbomb
    Don't worry about it >>>>>>

  25. Bookmark ISO #2325
    Soul Reader bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,521
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Gender
    Turns out my hot take read day 1 was right and the wolf team was entirely composed of more experienced players. GG wolves and well played. Looking forward to playing with all of you again.

  26. Bookmark ISO #2326
    Soul Reader Alisae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    California :]
    Posts
    2,074
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    lolms
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#2279)


    SHOUT OUT TO THE LEGIT TEAM

    I did not deserve @divagreen and @Apoc this game.

    Get fukt @bearsquared
    I think you're got fukt at the end of the day since you still got lynched

    --

    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#2316)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcoreUFO (#2273)
    that was very well played from the wolves, especially apoc who made really sound posts

    alisae was great when she started to care about the game and percy had very precise reads all game. gg to both.

    thanks aquilla for modding.

    I did my fair part of screwing things up by leading the amrock mislynch on d3. game was very very hard after d1 though!
    Alisae GOAT


    wow, good reads
    Quote Originally Posted by divagreen (#2320)
    beef stew is simmering, it is quiet and yaye!

    well played town. you guys certainly didn't make it easy.

    ty ikea for the game

    like I said, this was not easy. I had a fantastic scumteam, likely 1 of the best I have ever had. it was really cool how we coordinated with each other in our pt and in the thread. @Apoc @Duk3star I have so much love and respect for you guys. thank you for all of your support and kindness. you guys were amazing.

    @Tangerine - I cheered for you so hard when you did your vca and really made your presence felt in the game. it made it difficult to play against you, I mean when some1 really brings it on in the purest townie way possible the only that I cld say was "welp, your town". it is certainly not often that I am left speechless like that. I almost always have a lot of words. you played super well and you were pure. ty

    squirtle - I just never felt your presence and I feel like I don't know you as a player. I know how suckey it is to be the lylo lynch and I empathize with you. I hope I get to play with you again.

    @Amrock - lol, you were my biggest challenge . you shaped my game and you can see in the pt that I knew if you read me that it wld be for bang on reasons that were very very accurate. I was not disappointed in this game. your gut is fantastic but like most fantastic gut players it is hard to manage the emotions that pop up and not feel defensive in having to explain what you feel as an intuitive player. you are a great player no doubt about that, but I think you wld be the n1 kill for the next 15 years if you cld dial the intense emotions back and center yourself and come from that space. I hope I get to play with you again soon.

    @Alisae - good work my friend. once you got your head in the game you were deadly.

    @SmartBomb - I love playing with you so much. knew you wld be a threat, so glad you were viewed so we cld deaded you.

    I never understood why pple read @Contempt @bearsquared as scum, pretty sure if I was town I wld read them the same way. didn't have a chance to see as much as I wanted but I really loved playing with you guys.

    it was fascinating too see how you 2/duk dynamics play out.

    percy - hearts out to you, you got there where with just a little bit more info you cld have steamrolled the scumteam. I really think a lot of your struggles were because you are fairly new here. you were looking in the right places. I think when you feel more comfortable I think that you will like it here. town were disadvantaged and it sucked to be on the receiving end of it.

    not gonna say much about the frog incident. it gave us room to hide and I felt yucky about it. but it crippled town and we had to make do with that.

    the emotions were genuine, ya guys they were real, but the reasons were obfuscated. I tried to mist the game up as much as I cld.

    ty guys for the game.
    thanks guys A+

  27. Bookmark ISO #2327
    Thread Analyst atomicpianowitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    807
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    AoPS
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcoreUFO (#2273)
    that was very well played from the wolves, especially apoc who made really sound posts

    alisae was great when she started to care about the game and percy had very precise reads all game. gg to both.

    thanks aquilla for modding.

    I did my fair part of screwing things up by leading the amrock mislynch on d3. game was very very hard after d1 though!
    lol
    I was mod

  28. Bookmark ISO #2328
    Thread Analyst atomicpianowitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    807
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    AoPS
    Gender
    that was a damn good game


    wp both sides

    might give individual notes later

  29. Bookmark ISO #2329
    Thread Analyst atomicpianowitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    807
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    AoPS
    Gender
    tbh with you I shouldn't take credit for modding

    I couldn't finish all the flavors, and aquilla actually started the game and whatnot

    I did almost nothing except provide occasional flavor and moderate the graveyard chat


    :P

    still an incredible game though, nominating

  30. Bookmark ISO #2330
    Soul Reader Alisae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    California :]
    Posts
    2,074
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    lolms
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicpianowitch (#2329)
    still an incredible game though, nominating
    Yeah with the way Frog played how about not?

  31. Bookmark ISO #2331
    Bandwagoner Percy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    65
    Timezone
    UTC-10:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#2321)
    diva pls >>>>>

    We lost this as a group, shouldn't put it down to anyone in particular. Don't blame yourselves for this entire game.

    Other than that, would like to echo how impressed I was by @Percy this game.

    gg wolves.
    Thanks, Guys Coming into this game, my only intention was to learn as much as I could about his gamer and become a better player as a result and to meet and get to know some great people. I think from that perspective, it was a success on all counts - although in Mafia as in life, the lessons you learn aren’t necessarily the the ones you expect or would want. I think my intuition served me well this game. All in all, I’m very happy with how this went and look forward to my next game in a week’s time!

  32. Bookmark ISO #2332
    Thumbs Up Apoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    23,511
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisae (#2330)
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicpianowitch (#2329)
    still an incredible game though, nominating
    Yeah with the way Frog played how about not?
    This?

    Game was a trainwreck mostly

    Lol

  33. Bookmark ISO #2333
    I think he meant scumteam and tbf scumteam plated well

  34. Bookmark ISO #2334
    Soul Reader Alisae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    California :]
    Posts
    2,074
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    lolms
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by squirtlegun (#2333)
    I think he meant scumteam and tbf scumteam plated well
    No I disagree I think there was good play from both sides

    but lolfrog

  35. Bookmark ISO #2335
    GOAT Tier Michael22Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    31,537
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Amrock pre-game
    Join the light game, RC and Alisae, and Frog are playing. It's gonna be a good game
    Frog gets subbed out, RC gets lynched screaming at town to lynch Amrock, Amrock ends up begging to Alisae to not lynch him. Amrock gets lynched by Alisae.

  36. Bookmark ISO #2336
    GOAT Tier Michael22Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    31,537
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantCowbells (#2319)
    Sorry for the amrock read. I didn't really get a chance to get a feel for the game. Don't feel like frogs actions were lockscum but I didn't feel like I was being given a chance so.
    Just contact me to sub you out if you feel like you subbed in tough spot

  37. Bookmark ISO #2337
    Soul Reader Alisae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    California :]
    Posts
    2,074
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    lolms
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael22Omega (#2335)
    Amrock ends up begging to Alisae to not lynch him. Amrock gets lynched by Alisae.
    Mikey that EoD was so hard on me
    Like I felt so bad after making that decision you don't even know man.

  38. Bookmark ISO #2338
    Soul Reader Alisae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    California :]
    Posts
    2,074
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    lolms
    Gender
    Especially when I kicking Duk's ass

  39. Bookmark ISO #2339
    GOAT Tier Michael22Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    31,537
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#1805)
    Say aliase/squirlte/ufo/amrock/Tangerine/Percy are town...


    That leaves literally

    Diva/Apoc/Duk

    Is this a possible scumteam?
    Amrock called the scum team

  40. Bookmark ISO #2340
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#339)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerine (#152)
    ...

    The might be one of the strangest reads i've ever made...

    But this giggle smiley is villagey.



    I haven't left my peek, but i already shaded the $#@! out of them.

    Gl wolves
    This has got to be the actual cherry on top, the famous 'giggle' emoji read, it was way too special not to mention it post-game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

  • j to go down one post
  • k to go up one post
  • Shift+j to go to the last post on the page
  • Shift+k to go to the first post on the page
  • l to go forward one page
  • h to go back one page
  • Shift+l to go to the last page
  • Shift+h to go to the first page
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Rolestopper

The Rolestopper may each night target a player, making them unable to be targeted by any action on that night.