Conversation Between Percy and Ryast

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Percy! Glad to hear from you, would love to add you and maybe play some games in the future. Looking forward to it.
  2. Greetings, my friend! I trust you don’t mind me sending you a friend request? From my somewhat brief encounter with you in the Anniversary Mash you impressed me considerably in that you appeared to not blindly accept the nonsense that our acquaintance Fable was throwing around like confetti. Especially in a Mash where the temptation to follow the crowd is often overwhelming, you maintained your questioning analysis and I really admired that.

I truly look forward to playing with you again sometime. I think I’d enjoy the experience immensely.

Cheers,

Percy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Roleblocker

The Roleblocker may each night block a player from successfully performing their night action.