Conversation Between Zork and Duplicitous

1 Visitor Messages

1. Would making the following post be deemed okay? Current situation is that I'm 100% confirmed mafia and I want to push the town into hunting for the Psychopath.

"Just a heads up;

The Psychopath is still alive, they shot Legion last night and look to be going for the solo win and I'm not entirely sure I can stop them from doing it without it possibly being deemed as playing against my win conditiion, they've shot outside of who they were ordered the past two nights (Both the Mets & Legion shots were them going rogue), tried to counter it by going for the final msylnch win yesterday so it ends in an end-game of just mafia & the psychopath so we can lynch them and win which is why I didn't want the Socio lynch; we need the numbers alive to actually force through a lynch on the Psychopath."
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Judge

The Judge may each night choose to kill someone who was on the lynch bandwagon during the most recent day phase.