Conversation Between evakyoo and Vorros

2 Visitor Messages

1. Heya!! I’ve already participated in champs twice (2020 & 2021) representing Mafia42. I will not be representing Mafia42 in future champs games, and I doubt I will play again until at least 2025. In the future I may just take a shot at representing Mafia Universe, as this is my all time favourite Mafia site!!
    Also, what I meant was I was finally old enough to join the champs podcast, held for every champs game. You have to be 18 to join!
  2. Hey, you said a little while back that you were finally old enough to participate in champs. What site would you represent? And how old do you have to be to participate? My guess is either 18 or 21.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Insomniac

The Insomniac will self-target each night and learn which roles it was targeted by.