Conversation Between smilefires and Takhitty

4 Visitor Messages

1. Well, now I'll have to keep an eye out only for dy's game.
  2. I'll keep an eye out!
  3. i'll keep you on my list to tag when it opens up, although i've heard dyachei has plans to host a may light game soon as well, and hers tend to be open to anyone in case mine fills
  4. Unfortunately I am disqualified from joining outright because I played the one game in the first half of January, but if you are in need of players for the light game with lights drop me a line -availability is variable but as long as there's no majority lynch I can usually accommodate, especially if there is a posting cap so I don't have to wade through 500 posts every time I log in.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Arms Dealer

The Arms Dealer may each night target someone and turn them into a vigilante for the night, making the target kill whoever they use their night action on, if they have one. If the Arms Dealer targets a vigilante, the vigilante will die.