Conversation Between jumpluff and Takhitty

9 Visitor Messages

1. There's no such thing as a late reply! (says the man posting at 2 a.m.)

I'm still around, playing atpg's insane zombie non-mafia game, And… trying to get on with life, as always.

Oh! And holding out for signups for a game I'm trying to host on CFC.
  2. Hihi!

This is a terribly late reply, sorry! I started lurking again recently. XP

How are you doing, Takhitty?
  3. Are you still around?
  4. Hey, I'm sorry I had to kick you out of my game but you went AWOL and I had to act as a GM first. I hope nothing too terrible happened to you, and if you want to play again when I next host a game (RPS or mafia) it's no problem.
  5. Has anything happened?
  6. If you have the time, check out the endgame in my game. It will tell you a lot about what to expect (also ask CrimsonFox!).
  7. You should've seen what happened when I misconfigured Modbot and he started posting a votecount once every minute. Talk about D1 madness.

Also, never take these things unnecessarily seriously, because it's ultimately a game.
  8. Thank you so much That reassurance meant a lot to me, I'm not used to messing up running much larger games and I just want everyone to have fun. Manual mistakes are a bit easier to fix. Thank you so much for going out of your way to be so kind
  9. Hi, I'm hosting Hydra Game #7. I've read your posts on the original Hydra game #8… games with Modbot can be a pain because, while automated vote-counting makes life immensely easier, mistakes become part of the game and untangling them costs a lot of time and trouble. So don't worry and also don't fear to ask for advice.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Black Hat

The Black Hat will upon its death cause all future role reveals to include less information. If the Black Hat is nightkilled, only alignments will be revealed for the rest of the game. If the Black Hat is lynched, no information at all will be given for role reveals for the rest of the game.