Search:

Type: Posts; User: Haunter

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Postgame#7528

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed You should see what I kept out of the thread ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruka (#7522)
    I'm just going to write one post and be done with it. Everything below is 100% coming from my heart, whether you believe it or not.

    @ Haunter/Jaleb The way you say that just grinds my gears even more. You're like "oh, we're probably not gonna play together again anyway so chill." Screw that. I'm not going to just let this slide for no reason. Yes, YOU are the reason I didn't enjoy this game whatsoever, and for 5 minutes in LyLo, before I ultimately voted Infernape, I was going to vote YOU on pure principle just because I thought you deserved to lose. And in hindsight, maybe I should've done that. Maybe it would at least make you think "hmm, maybe I shouldn't have been like this." But I'm afraid it would have the opposite effect. Not only would it be gamethrowing, it also wouldn't be fair to other players, and you would end up flaming everyone even harder. So I decided to do the rational thing in the end.

    There, I said it. Maybe I'll get banned for it, I don't know. But I didn't want to gamethrow in the end, like you've suggested several townies were doing.

    Braixen definitely wasn't stellar, getting angry like that, insulting people, and more. I definitely don't think what he did should be ignored, either. Many of his posts were extremely harmful.

    Vulpix made a poor play which got them modkilled after they fake-copied an ability from their role PM. They also were harmful to the game, although in a different way. As far as I remember, they didn't insult anyone, though.

    These things were pretty bad, and I wasn't there when they happened, which means they probably linger in my mind much less. For all I know, I could get more mad at these players too if I were there, interacting with them in real time.

    But calling them gamethrowers, calling town bad all the time, treating yourself like the hero who saved the day and expecting everybody to lock you town, getting angry whenever someone even SLIGHTLY suspects you, having terrible tone, being toxic throughout your time spent in the game except for when you weren't being pressured... I could go on, but my point is, I don't want to just not say anything and help people forget. I don't want to be a shining bastion of bystander syndrome.

    You were a travesty and one of the most abhorrent players I've ever met. Not because you played poorly, because you definitely played well. But because of the way you acted. Not just towards me, but toward other players. And hell, you don't even care about it post-game. You're still continuing to do this, and the only person you seem to even sligthly respect is Mawile (Lissa). Which is ultimately the reason why I'm writing this post. I don't want to judge the entirety of MU just because of one player, hell, not even because of one game. But staying quiet would give me a guilty conscience.

    What do I want you to do? I don't know. Maybe rethink the way you treat other people behind the screens. Because we're all people. You're not insulting machines who can't feel a thing. You're insulting people.

    And I'm not going to let you do that without standing up to you. Even if it won't matter.
    You should see what I kept out of the thread

    You brought this on to yourself when you didn't just assume the occam's razor of who would bus.
  2. Postgame#7519

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed You're the one that brought on the anger this...

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#7518)
    I’m not getting into an argument with you post game so I’m going to avoid interacting with you untill im more confident in my ability to not get pissed off
    You're the one that brought on the anger this whole damn time.
  3. Postgame#7517

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed The town in f5 was biting the hand that fed them...

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter (#7516)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#7514)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter (#7512)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#7510)
    I completely agree with this.
    They were the ones reading emotion. I was pushing logic and was getting ignored.
    You weren’t pushing logic you were just calling us $%#! at the game
    I was calling you $%#! for not town reading me for dunking on the poisoner.
    The town in f5 was biting the hand that fed them a f5 to begin with.
  4. Postgame#7516

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed I was calling you $%#! for not town reading me...

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#7514)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter (#7512)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#7510)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog
    ]I thought some especially rude behavior this game was borderline bannable behavior to the point of angleshooting themself town. For example: This player is risking getting banned by acting this way all to prove how Town they are, this passion MUST be Town. I don't think that's an acceptable strategy and I don't think it should have a place in games here. What made it sour, however, is how it affected the ENTIRE OUTCOME of the game. Not very cool.
    I completely agree with this.
    They were the ones reading emotion. I was pushing logic and was getting ignored.
    You weren’t pushing logic you were just calling us $%#! at the game
    I was calling you $%#! for not town reading me for dunking on the poisoner.
  5. Postgame#7512

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed They were the ones reading emotion. I was pushing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#7510)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog
    ]I thought some especially rude behavior this game was borderline bannable behavior to the point of angleshooting themself town. For example: This player is risking getting banned by acting this way all to prove how Town they are, this passion MUST be Town. I don't think that's an acceptable strategy and I don't think it should have a place in games here. What made it sour, however, is how it affected the ENTIRE OUTCOME of the game. Not very cool.
    I completely agree with this.
    They were the ones reading emotion. I was pushing logic and was getting ignored.
  6. Postgame#7509

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed DW, I only play mashes/turbos for the most part....

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruka (#7507)
    Might as well put it out there instead of trying to bottle it in.
    DW, I only play mashes/turbos for the most part. Was just here to sub cause it was Pokemon themed.
  7. Postgame#7499

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Nah, only when getting called mafia when trying...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#7496)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter (#7495)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#7489)
    Good game guys I had fun
    I think you win if you didn't just jump on me in f7 and pushed on mew that f5. You decided to bring out the dark side of me.
    I think it goes without saying, that you had the 'dark side' ever since you subbed into the game?
    Nah, only when getting called mafia when trying to carry town that didn't know how to kill mafia.

    Big thing, how the $%#! does a poisoner claim survive so long with a vigilante/joat?

    Balance
  8. Postgame#7495

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed I think you win if you didn't just jump on me in...

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#7489)
    Good game guys I had fun
    I think you win if you didn't just jump on me in f7 and pushed on mew that f5. You decided to bring out the dark side of me.
  9. Postgame#7485

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed :thinking: felt like I was getting tortured that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Litleo (#7480)
    Sorry lads getting on a house title so had to go sign like 100 pages, p excited

    I did not torture you guys intentionally I swear

    Gg fun game tbh salt kinda sucked but Return of the Town was cool
    :thinking: felt like I was getting tortured that whole day phase.
  10. Postgame#7468

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Wasn't goign to try to read you, just so $%#!ing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Litten (#7459)
    Quote Originally Posted by Litten (#7456)
    Anyways I subbed out due to game Intergity reasons

    @Jaleb please do not ping dead villagers, and please do not message dead villagers o
    on discord*
    Wasn't goign to try to read you, just so $%#!ing annoying how hard I had to try that last day when I should not have had to.
  11. Day 7#7448

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed To be fair, i'm ready to $%#! on every member on...

    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7447)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew (#7445)
    ##Vote Infernape

    Let's hope this is correct.
    Haunter is legit lock scum I showed you

    He spent the past 20 min bullying you into voting me I just

    What
    To be fair, i'm ready to $%#! on every member on town post game but mawile.
  12. Day 7#7444

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed I never get this pissed off as mafia cause it's...

    I never get this pissed off as mafia cause it's good that town are actually looking at facts. Here, you're just not.
  13. Day 7#7443

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Truly don't give a $%#! when I'm trying to save...

    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7441)
    @Haunter

    This isn’t acceptable no matter what alignment someone is just straight up bullying people isn’t acceptable
    Truly don't give a $%#! when I'm trying to save town the win and just getting shat on
  14. Day 7#7440

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Taking your reads, and flipping them earlier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mew (#7439)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter (#7437)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew (#7436)
    People like you, Haunter, is what discourages me from playing on this website, and why I've only recently begun trying to play here. Again, I don't even care about your alignment anymore. But if I don't say how I feel about your conduct in this game, nobody will. People don't seem to be brave enough to do it. It's high time somebody did it.

    Do you think this is helping? No. It's not helping. I don't CARE if the town hasn't been doing well. You're not making the game any better with your toxicity.

    I want this game to be over. I don't trust myself, so I'll vote with Litleo and eat it up if the vote lands on a villager.

    And yes, I realize my play hasn't been very good. But I'm trying, and being called bad all the time doesn't exactly make you want to townread the person who's doing it.

    Consider this for future LyLo scenarios, whether you're a villager or not. You're not convincing anyone by insulting them every time they don't agree with you.
    YOU'VE BEEN WRONG ALL GAME, YOU DESERVE TO GET $#@! ON
    And how exactly do you think being "$%#! on" helps me improve and stop being wrong?
    Taking your reads, and flipping them earlier.
  15. Day 7#7437

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed YOU'VE BEEN WRONG ALL GAME, YOU DESERVE TO GET...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mew (#7436)
    People like you, Haunter, is what discourages me from playing on this website, and why I've only recently begun trying to play here. Again, I don't even care about your alignment anymore. But if I don't say how I feel about your conduct in this game, nobody will. People don't seem to be brave enough to do it. It's high time somebody did it.

    Do you think this is helping? No. It's not helping. I don't CARE if the town hasn't been doing well. You're not making the game any better with your toxicity.

    I want this game to be over. I don't trust myself, so I'll vote with Litleo and eat it up if the vote lands on a villager.

    And yes, I realize my play hasn't been very good. But I'm trying, and being called bad all the time doesn't exactly make you want to townread the person who's doing it.

    Consider this for future LyLo scenarios, whether you're a villager or not. You're not convincing anyone by insulting them every time they don't agree with you.
    YOU'VE BEEN WRONG ALL GAME, YOU DESERVE TO GET $%#! ON
  16. Day 7#7435

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Oh, stunfisk can just do it instead.

    Oh, stunfisk can just do it instead.
  17. Day 7#7434

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Mew if you end up voting me, I'm just going to...

    @Mew if you end up voting me, I'm just going to hammer so I can end this game and never chat with you/infernape ever again.
  18. Day 7#7432

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed There were people who called me mafia cause I...

    There were people who called me mafia cause I subbed in a vt spot that got voted on counter to the vigilante
  19. Day 7#7431

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Usually not, but this town was so $%#! they...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mew (#7429)
    I don't care how good at the game you think you are. You've been coming across as an overconfident, arrogant, self-centered and disrespectful asshole for the past 2 days at least, and especially today. I'm done putting up with everything you've been saying to me and people other than me. This is not how you should be playing mafia. I don't care how good your reads are, and I don't care what your alignment is. You're an insult to this game and I have no respect for you as a person. I hope I'm just seeing you at your worst, because if you're always like this, then you should try to change a few things. More than a few things.

    @Litleo Vote where your heart is. I'll follow. Let's end this game.
    Usually not, but this town was so $%#! they couldn't kill a single mafia with a lynch until I showed up all game.
  20. Day 7#7430

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed If you're calling me mafia, you're calling me...

    If you're calling me mafia, you're calling me $%#! at the mafia alignment here.
  21. Day 7#7428

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed I truly feel I should have never been mafia read...

    I truly feel I should have never been mafia read at all today. And it truly pisses me off that you nobody can see this $%#!.
  22. Day 7#7427

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Because you lost your chance with having a calm...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mew (#7426)
    The only way you've argued against any of my content today was by insulting me and calling me bad. How am I supposed to confidently vote Infernape when you're constantly calling me a garbage mafia player instead of handling this like an adult and having a sufficiently calm discussion?
    Because you lost your chance with having a calm discussion when you started the day saying you hard town read him without any support onto why.
  23. Day 7#7425

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed This game is such a $%#!ing insult to my town...

    This game is such a $%#!ing insult to my town game.
  24. Day 7#7424

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed d5 I was laughing on how Nido/Stun was w/w.

    d5 I was laughing on how Nido/Stun was w/w.
  25. Day 7#7422

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed ??? d6 my play was stunfisk can die later, he...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mew (#7420)
    Haunter's progression on Stunfisk appears to me like this. Haunter doesn't want to look like they are defending Stunfisk, so they vote Stunfisk, but they keep finding ways to softdefend Stunfisk in other posts.
    ??? d6 my play was stunfisk can die later, he didn't need to die right away
  26. Day 7#7421

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Mew $%#!ing choose to lose the game. You've been...

    @Mew $%#!ing choose to lose the game. You've been wrong on every $%#!ing single read you made this game. You're just $%#! at reading what went on here.
  27. Day 7#7418

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed I'm seriously ready to break $%#! with how $%#!...

    I'm seriously ready to break $%#! with how $%#! tier this town is this game
  28. Day 7#7417

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed I HAD READ 0 OF THE $%#!ING GAME WHEN I MADE MY...

    I HAD READ 0 OF THE $%#!ING GAME WHEN I MADE MY PUSHES
  29. Day 7#7414

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed End the $%#!ing game Hammer wrong, look like...

    End the $%#!ing game

    Hammer wrong, look like an idiot. I'm tired of this $%#!.
  30. Day 7#7413

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Litten your partner is $%#! at this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mew (#7411)
    I've just written a wallpost with Haunter D5/D6 ISO and I think I'm leveling myself into Haunter wolf again.
    @Litten your partner is $%#! at this game.
  31. Day 7#7410

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed That's was confidence in a mafia read, kinda...

    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7409)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter (#7407)
    Town will read everyone and think: "Did I town read a mafia cause I found a townier player"

    Mafia think: "Welp, I called enough people town, let's just lynch the rest"
    Have you ever heard of being confident in your reads?

    I’m so overconfident in my reads I hero shot two town in 30 seconds so like that argument just dosent apply to me lmao
    That's was confidence in a mafia read, kinda different usually from town reads.
  32. Day 7#7408

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Litleo Mew please quit slow rolling. I'm...

    @Litleo
    @Mew

    please quit slow rolling. I'm $%#!ing done with this dude. End this $%#!ing game.
  33. Day 7#7407

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Town will read everyone and think: "Did I town...

    Town will read everyone and think: "Did I town read a mafia cause I found a townier player"

    Mafia think: "Welp, I called enough people town, let's just lynch the rest"
  34. Day 7#7405

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed You found people to town read.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7403)
    I found town that was my job. The people left were just mafia it’s not that $%#!ing complicated
    You found people to town read.
  35. Day 7#7404

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed You still reevaluate the player and decide if...

    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7402)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter (#7399)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#6684)
    So looking at the game

    Mew probs not a wolf, the wallpost they made almost always come from V!mew

    Mawile is just kinda town

    Litleo never flips wolf ever

    Garydos is poisoned and is 90% town but also poisoned so I'm not putting much work into their slot

    Stun is pretty much lockscum and I had had a scumread since like D1 but may or may not have gotten distracted pushing my tunnels its a bad habit

    Crog based on PoE is pretty much just scum and my read here was probably wrong

    Haunter similar to Croag is pretty much scum by PoE but I also haven't exactly loved their slot anyways so /shrug
    I called you out for never trying to read me this game. And you $#@!ing cried about it. You are a $#@!ing pussy.
    Do you have no idea how a PoE works??
    You still reevaluate the player and decide if that person might have a higher spot than one of your town reads.

    It's called considering that you might be wrong.
  36. Day 7#7401

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Cause your arguments why I'm mafia don't exist....

    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7398)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter (#7395)
    You're the one causing the anger of this game. Not me. You chose to ignore everything that was happening. Potatoed, failed to win after a doctor save, and took the hardest path to victory.
    I’m not the one cursing people out telling them how $%#! they are at mafia??
    Cause your arguments why I'm mafia don't exist. You just say stupid $%#! and I pushed on you for it.

    I'm just $%#!ing "poe" to you.
  37. Day 7#7399

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed I called you out for never trying to read me this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#6684)
    So looking at the game

    Mew probs not a wolf, the wallpost they made almost always come from V!mew

    Mawile is just kinda town

    Litleo never flips wolf ever

    Garydos is poisoned and is 90% town but also poisoned so I'm not putting much work into their slot

    Stun is pretty much lockscum and I had had a scumread since like D1 but may or may not have gotten distracted pushing my tunnels its a bad habit

    Crog based on PoE is pretty much just scum and my read here was probably wrong

    Haunter similar to Croag is pretty much scum by PoE but I also haven't exactly loved their slot anyways so /shrug
    I called you out for never trying to read me this game. And you $%#!ing cried about it. You are a $%#!ing pussy.
  38. Day 7#7397

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed I'm never playing with you again infernape....

    I'm never playing with you again infernape. You're truly a $%#! mafia player.
  39. Day 7#7395

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed You're the one causing the anger of this game....

    You're the one causing the anger of this game. Not me. You chose to ignore everything that was happening. Potatoed, failed to win after a doctor save, and took the hardest path to victory.
  40. Day 7#7393

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Because I told them they wanted to lynch him to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7391)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter (#7389)
    How did you know he was always dying? A town wouldn't know what other people were doing with their votes.
    Because a majority of people wanted to lynch him??
    Because I told them they wanted to lynch him to not lose.
  41. Day 7#7392

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed You voted me before I pissed you off. Cause you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7390)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter (#7388)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7387)
    He was always going to be the lynch their
    Really? Cause mew didn't think that, you didn't think that.
    What do you mean I didn’t think that lmao i voted him my first vote I only moved off because you had pissed me off
    You voted me before I pissed you off. Cause you pissed me off with your $%#!ty $%#! read that I was always mafia with croagunk. You chose to be a $%#! and not read the game, and I called you out on it. You weren't playing the game. You made a list and didn't even try to evaluate anything.
  42. Day 7#7389

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed How did you know he was always dying? A town...

    How did you know he was always dying? A town wouldn't know what other people were doing with their votes.
  43. Day 7#7388

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Really? Cause mew didn't think that, you didn't...

    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7387)
    He was always going to be the lynch their
    Really? Cause mew didn't think that, you didn't think that.
  44. Day 7#7384

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed He wasn't going to be the kill yesterday until I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7383)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter (#7381)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7380)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter (#7379)
    Idk, this town seems very oblivious to mechanics of a balanced setup. Letting a poisoner survive with ONV and JOAT, and letting an fireman claim live is the thing I would pocket and not mention about mafia having.

    I was saying the poisoner was odd for being in the game at D5. I just didn't decide to actually push on it cause of the players he targeted.
    That’s my $#@!ing point you didn’t push on him unti after you guys had $#@!ed it up!
    But I did push him unlike you who threw a vote up then panicked cause I voted him yesterday for no $#@!ing reason.

    You chose to refuse to town read me for agreeing that he should die. It was almost like a panic that you wouldn't get the town credit for killing him.
    What

    Why would I give a $%#! about if I got credit for killing him he was always going to be the lynch their the $%#! are you even on about
    He wasn't going to be the kill yesterday until I stood up and said "$%#! YOU TOWN, SHEEP ME"
  45. Day 7#7382

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed You've done literally 0 evaulation this day. You...

    You've done literally 0 evaulation this day. You just picked a world before the day started and went to pocket Mew seeing as they've been wrong on every read ths past 2 day phases.
  46. Day 7#7381

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed But I did push him unlike you who threw a vote up...

    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7380)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter (#7379)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7376)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter (#7375)
    How'd mafia $#@! up on d5?

    N5 was the $#@!up.
    That’s my point D6 when you really started to push onto Croag was when mafia knew they needed to play it safe and so you pushed Croag into the ground for easy town Fred
    Idk, this town seems very oblivious to mechanics of a balanced setup. Letting a poisoner survive with ONV and JOAT, and letting an fireman claim live is the thing I would pocket and not mention about mafia having.

    I was saying the poisoner was odd for being in the game at D5. I just didn't decide to actually push on it cause of the players he targeted.
    That’s my $%#!ing point you didn’t push on him unti after you guys had $%#!ed it up!
    But I did push him unlike you who threw a vote up then panicked cause I voted him yesterday for no $%#!ing reason.

    You chose to refuse to town read me for agreeing that he should die. It was almost like a panic that you wouldn't get the town credit for killing him.
  47. Day 7#7379

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Idk, this town seems very oblivious to mechanics...

    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7376)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter (#7375)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7372)
    Like Haunter spent the start of D5 hard pushing onto stun trying to convince people to quickhammer at one point and once they realized they had $#@!ed it up the next day they took the safe route and didn’t risk outing each other and tried to send Haunter deep
    How'd mafia $#@! up on d5?

    N5 was the $#@!up.
    That’s my point D6 when you really started to push onto Croag was when mafia knew they needed to play it safe and so you pushed Croag into the ground for easy town Fred
    Idk, this town seems very oblivious to mechanics of a balanced setup. Letting a poisoner survive with ONV and JOAT, and letting an fireman claim live is the thing I would pocket and not mention about mafia having.

    I was saying the poisoner was odd for being in the game at D5. I just didn't decide to actually push on it cause of the players he targeted.
  48. Day 7#7375

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed How'd mafia $%#! up on d5? N5 was the $%#!up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infernape (#7372)
    Like Haunter spent the start of D5 hard pushing onto stun trying to convince people to quickhammer at one point and once they realized they had $%#!ed it up the next day they took the safe route and didn’t risk outing each other and tried to send Haunter deep
    How'd mafia $%#! up on d5?

    N5 was the $%#!up.
  49. Day 7#7370

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Those two weren't trapped, they game threw. Big...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mew (#7365)
    I can't shake off the feeling this is trapped town, like Braixen and later Vulpix.
    Those two weren't trapped, they game threw. Big difference.

    Braixen could have shot n1 and had the claim ready, Vulpix chose to claim as VT to throw by lynching the JOAT.
  50. Day 7#7349

    Thread: Pokemon Invitational

    by Haunter
    Replies
    7,558
    Views
    77,975

    Completed Mentality wise, I'm still confused why I'm not...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mew (#7344)
    Tone-wise, Haunter is sooooo much worse than Infernape.
    Mentality wise, I'm still confused why I'm not confirmed town
Results 1 to 50 of 395
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Mason Finder

The Mason Finder may each night target another player in an attempt to locate a Lost Mason. If they target a Lost Mason at night, the Lost Mason and the Mason Finder will become Masons and will gain private communication privileges starting the next day.