Search:

Type: Posts; User: DkKoba

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.11 seconds.

  1. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: too high to point out exactly how ***

    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#263)
    i dont like the setup but im too high to point it out

    my overall thoughts is that open format is just not very good for larger setups and that no matter what you do, the nature of claims being inherently either a forced CC if mafia choose to claim or if its a semi open you get into the territory pointed out before of a lot of bad variance in setup balance.


    tl;dr larger setups suck as opens
    too high to point out exactly how ***
  2. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: i dont like the setup but im too high to point it...

    i dont like the setup but im too high to point it out

    my overall thoughts is that open format is just not very good for larger setups and that no matter what you do, the nature of claims being inherently either a forced CC if mafia choose to claim or if its a semi open you get into the territory pointed out before of a lot of bad variance in setup balance.


    tl;dr larger setups suck as opens
  3. Replies
    710
    Views
    36,215

    Am I allowed to 2nd if I was part of the team? ...

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#639)
    Best Scum/3p Performance - Group (Mash)
    Harry Potter Mash (by Alexa and Neopest)
    I'd taken a number of breaks from participating in mashes over the years due to timezone reasons, etc., but this mash wolf team was truly enjoyable, and I found everyone was willing to pitch in. You often see a few more individualiistic approaches in a team this size, but, everyone in this team seemed to be playing for a group win. Good comraderie and jokes, which helped later wolves keep their WIM up against a great town. Maybe I missed out on some other good wolf team noms though, so, nom others for this category!
    Am I allowed to 2nd if I was part of the team?

    Because 2nd,assuming it is allowed since you were also part of said team.

    Lots of varying thoughts and active contribution with multiple players trading with town in great ways.
  4. Replies
    710
    Views
    36,215

    Thanks for the nom pizza

    Thanks for the nom pizza
  5. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: should start on evens if theres a possibility of...

    should start on evens if theres a possibility of extra KP

    uh idk why rewarding mafia with removing a miselimination for killing PRs is a good thing whats the purpose of letting that happen
  6. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: disagree about boring but it is acceptable if...

    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#199)
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...he-Amrock-14er

    This seems like a great setup that has no clear winning strategies, is adjustable to games, is simple to grasp but hard to master, is not power role focused, and yet isn’t boring as hell
    disagree about boring but it is acceptable if nothing else is presented
  7. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: i get what u mean but also im a nerd

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#179)
    people prob care too much about balance for champs but idk if this is it is what im tryna say
    i get what u mean but also im a nerd
  8. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: that setup that was suggested with the PR kills...

    that setup that was suggested with the PR kills has 0 town power effectively and the PRs are negative utility because theyre just fodder for mafia to get extra kills which makes it even less balanced than mountainous 15p.

    no effective way to claim results or really utilize power - the poison is liklier to hit a 2nd townie and accelerate the game
  9. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: amrock 14 is the only remotely viable setup...

    amrock 14 is the only remotely viable setup proposed so far IMO
  10. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: :really: lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#137)
    How about a matrix?

    lmao
  11. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: if we're being forced to do an open setup I am...

    if we're being forced to do an open setup I am going back to my suggestion of a global mechanic that is interactable with rather than having PRs.

    Something such as Coalition, for example. Or a role draft/pick your power type setup if you want PRs.

    Either having no PRs or no *obviously clear* PRs.


    All Semi Opens have the flaw where its really just X number of open setups possible with the setup being made clear when massclaim happens - and usually are just "balanced" by having certain randable setups being scumsided and certain being townsided. I guarantee you cannot give me a semi open that does not operate on this principle.


    (While closed has none of those inherent issues and requires more thoughts when PRs claim, some may be obvious but others not so much lol)


    but hey bucket strat here we go!
  12. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: semi opens will make PRs uneliminatable + shift...

    semi opens will make PRs uneliminatable + shift power to them while in a closed you can make an argument against them

    Dunno idk maybe I just haven't played enough mafia to evaluate or something
  13. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: This is easily remedied by crafting and providing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#58)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#4)
    unique curated v++ closed setups

    This is something that has been proposed multiple times and isn’t really anything new, but I’ll go over it anyways.

    One thing that’s been brought up over and over again is that Champs setups lack diversity. We’re generally stuck with low power open/semi-open setups and after many, many seasons of this, people have kinda just gotten bored. (Mad17 is the notable exception, but even that was incredibly watered down and the end result didn’t really fulfill a lot of what it was originally designed to do.) I personally don’t think opens/v++ semi-opens are inherently bad - they’re simple, easy to understand, and generally pretty easy to balance - but a change would still be welcome. v++ closed setups imo would be a step in the right direction imo, they should still be relatively easy to balance and it’s also aided by the fact that the roleset is limited to what is in modbot (plus some additional restrictions like no alignment peeking role etc etc), which should still make it new-player-friendly. They will also be unique every game which should add some much needed diversity that’s been called out for and most importantly, it’s different.

    I don’t really think there are any major valid criticisms of the format either and from what I’ve gathered most of it is just an uncomfortableness with major change in general.

    There’s also a few minor benefits, like allowing more people to shine mechanically (as closed inherently allows for more PRs which in turn gives more players the opportunity to display mechanical skill). Among the same line is also that VTs can do the same sort of thing via FPS, though I’m pretty conflicted on if that’s going to end up being a good or bad thing (only one way to find out haha). It stops PR claims from being automatic ICs which is a minor problem with open/semi-open setups as it functionally is bad for similar reasons to why alignment peeks are bad. It allows balance to be adjusted from quals to semis to final, which is actually something that many players have indicated they’d like. Etc.

    And, just to be clear, when I say “curate,” it means that they’ll be made by a select group of qualified individuals so there shouldn’t really be a problem with balance or anything of the sort.
    A major valid criticism is that a closed setup disadvantages everyone not familiar with MU- specific stuff (which is the majority of people who play iin champs) even with a list of roles, where those familiar would have the advantage of more realistic fakeclaiims/being able to call out obviously fake fakeclaimis from people who wouldn't know that/more accurately be able to predict the setup/similar issues!!!! Since all setups would end up being reviewed/go through someone from MU, then yes they would all have those issues!!

    There's also a few other minor issues with closed setups, but the above disadvantages would have to be solved first before I'd want to get into discussing those any further!

    I do agree that the benefits of having more mechanical play would be rather nice to have; that being said, currently I see stuff like semi-open matrix setups being more likely to increase mechanical play while not having the above drawbacks!!!
    This is easily remedied by crafting and providing a resource for people to help with fakeclaims. Someone's lack of scumplay won't be solved however by an open setup
  14. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: Who decided this? What is the reason closed are...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#115)
    Going to say now that we won't be going with closed setups this year!! There are too many issues with it (a few of which I mentioned earlier in this thread) that have not been resolved; if you want to try and get your setup into champs currently, I'd suggest a semi-open setup!
    Who decided this? What is the reason closed are worse than open?
    Semi- Open has flaws too.
    Is this because of lack of time?
  15. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: we want to prevent as much as possible any...

    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#108)
    nah I think 1 designer per setup is good and frankly 2 designers for an automated closed setup is just straight up unnecessary + possibly restricting for both of them
    we want to prevent as much as possible any possibility of an unabalanced/broken setup
  16. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: the only aspect of champs i felt handicapped by...

    the only aspect of champs i felt handicapped by was the postcap and that didnt stop me

    a good mafia player, and perhaps one that is truly passionate about exploring mafia, is going to have experience with at least each type of setup out there



    rewarding experience isn't so bad


    also can we perhaps look to recruit setup designers and reviewers now just in case closed setups wins out

    I personally suggest 2 designers per setup, 2-3 reviewers per setup

    yeaa boy
  17. Replies
    6,738
    Views
    60,624

    Completed if your townplay is respected enough, bussing is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic (#6734)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6733)
    my best scumgames involved me being suspected by multiple alive townies and not needing to kill them because I knew they didn't ever have the votes.
    being caught means nothing if they ain't getting you killed
    (Also shoutout cobalt qual 1 season 9)
    yeah same
    i don't really think it's as simple as saying a good wolf is one who is consensus townread

    i think being a good wolf is based more on how you play around the villagers to cause the required miseliminations, whether that be through powerwolfing or deepwolfing doesn't really matter, it's more just about how well they actually do the thing that leads to their wincondition i.e. how convincingly they buss/spew their teammates to elevate their positions, how convincingly/successfully they can put together cases on villagers they want to miseliminate, and how well they can play for the future and work as a team. honestly i think i would rank being villagery and fooling people as less valuable than the rest of these skills

    even though i think how well a wolf's approach works is more important than what approach they do take in determining how good a wolf is, i do think if i had to characterize an ideal wolf it would be a player who can win quite easily without the need to buss by simply forcing through the required MLs, because this is the most efficient way to win. and also because usually "just getting townread and letting town kill itself while you push nothing" isn't an approach that will alone lend itself to achieving this in most games simply because unless every wolf on the team can do this, then some kind of intervention will be required to stop wolves dying. that isn't to say bussing convincingly isn't a perfectly viable alternative, but i think it's much more difficult to consistently put together convincing cases on villagers than on other wolves as a wolf, and it's thus much harder to pull off time and time again while under the spotlight in comparison to carrying out a single buss + riding out the cred from just one case
    if your townplay is respected enough, bussing is nearly required at some point in the game
  18. Replies
    6,738
    Views
    60,624

    Completed my best scumgames involved me being suspected by...

    my best scumgames involved me being suspected by multiple alive townies and not needing to kill them because I knew they didn't ever have the votes.
    being caught means nothing if they ain't getting you killed
    (Also shoutout cobalt qual 1 season 9)
  19. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: closed setups closed setups closed setups closed...

    closed setups closed setups closed setups closed setups
  20. Replies
    6,738
    Views
    60,624

    Completed oh wait i thought you said each and every townie...

    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy (#6721)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6720)
    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy (#6716)
    I am loving each and every townie in this game gracious enough to say they would have continued to guess wrong all the way up to LYLO, and no one ever mistreating them for guessing wrong in a guessing game.

    I am loving how safe this postgame is for everyone to be themselves. And how it isn't a fight to prove how good or right we were.

    This is the kind of game I want to have every game.
    excuse me
    Related to a different game where people got real mad about wrong reads and were toxic all game.

    I am showing what a better example game is.

    This one. This is the best game.

    You did great.

    People who guessed wrong did great.

    Wolves who lost did great.

    Postgame was nice.

    Flawless.
    oh wait i thought you said each and every townie said they would have been wrong and I was here like "excuse me i called for that head consistently after death too" XDD
  21. Replies
    6,738
    Views
    60,624

    Completed excuse me

    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy (#6716)
    I am loving each and every townie in this game gracious enough to say they would have continued to guess wrong all the way up to LYLO, and no one ever mistreating them for guessing wrong in a guessing game.

    I am loving how safe this postgame is for everyone to be themselves. And how it isn't a fight to prove how good or right we were.

    This is the kind of game I want to have every game.
    excuse me
  22. Replies
    6,738
    Views
    60,624

    Completed Feel free to contact me about these "stories", I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy (#6698)
    I tried mafiascum, or more to the point I made an account there.

    Which I never used.

    Also, I've heard.... stories. So probably not?
    Feel free to contact me about these "stories", I have a generally good grasp of the goings on there atp and I can possibly see if you heard things that were complete misconceptions or assumptions.

    The current moderation team there is excellent and has user safety as their priority and that's not a praise I give often.

    I highly encourage at least 1 game :P
  23. Replies
    6,738
    Views
    60,624

    Completed mafiascum calls ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy (#6696)
    My schedule now prevents me from taking part in turbos, 12/12, 24/24, 48/24 or similar.

    I'm going to be banished/exiled to the Light Games section where I need phase lengths of a week per cycle or longer, pretty much.

    Hope to see you folks there but I completely get it if those time controls are not interesting.

    Busy people's games for busy peoples schedules.


    In case I don't see you folks there, this is otherwise my retirement from forum mafia in the time formats you are used to.

    It's been a slice of heaven. Thanks for 14 years of awesome.
    mafiascum calls
  24. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: I would love to judge people playing closed...

    I would love to judge people playing closed setups having a lot of experience with strategy with them. Also willing to be a secondary reviewer as someone completely ineligible to participate.
  25. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: It means that if you create a setup, and it is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#28)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#25)
    You gain an inherent advantage knowing the bounds of what setups are approved beforehand - even if you didn't design the setup you're playing in at the moment.
    Could you elaborate on this?
    It means that if you create a setup, and it is rejected, and you get feedback why - you now have a piece of information that informs you of what is not allowed in a setup. If there was a pool of past setups to judge by, it would be fairer, but not in this case.
  26. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: You gain an inherent advantage knowing the bounds...

    You gain an inherent advantage knowing the bounds of what setups are approved beforehand - even if you didn't design the setup you're playing in at the moment.
  27. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: No setup designer worth their salt will put in an...

    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#20)
    I disagree with your point about watcher being a pseudo-doctor, as these are closed/semi-open/whatever I'm used to calling them closed setups - so that's not really going to do anything.

    That being said, it is extremely likely to catch a wolf, even if they fakeclaim, so I still get the sentiment - though I am still of the opinion that because of the mere fact there is counterplay that it should be moved up to somewhat-viable.
    No setup designer worth their salt will put in an unrestricted watcher into a setup unless the watcher is a key piece of how the setup works, and that's unlikely once you get to numbers over 9 players.
  28. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: Ahhh so all closed games, but similar to the...

    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#18)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#16)
    also if there's to be a vigilante - I heavily suggest restricting it to never being allowed to shoot night 1 -> that way you get less early deaths.If someone fumbles day 1 let them convert that into a good Day 2 with info and reevaluation

    I also am willing to do review of setups and assist in building, although I don't have the time commitment to building myself.



    Also wrt semi setup -> it should not be so complex that a townie can very easily townslip off how the rand works. The rand should be very simple. Perhaps even have players be required to repeat to a game facilitator that they understand enough of how the setup works(something I implement on setups with non standard mechanics)


    And speaking of nonstandard mechanics -> There is also the path of not even thinking about semi and extra roles and adding a global mechanic.

    Something such as... a role draft mechanic, or something similar is 1 idea if people really like roles.

    Here is an example of something like this, it doesn't need to be this however: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...Your_Power_X/Y

    I understand something like this would require a manual element, however if it can be coded in to assign a role post rand, then the only manual part would be in setting up and then the game plays out on its own.
    The idea we are talking about won't be a semi-open setup like a matrix or D6 or PYP, it would be a series of setups created by setup designers that are unique to each game but that would all utilize the same role list.

    My idea here is we make a discord server for setup designers that would like to participate. Each setup designer would be assigned to create 1-2 setups from the role list provided and setup designers would be allowed to ask for feedback from other designers and setup reviewers and the setups would need to be thoroughly reviewed beforehand and then approved by Ara or whoever is in charge of champs before they are used in Champs. The setups themselves would not be revealed/known to anyone but the setup designer, setup reviewer, and Ara.
    Ahhh so all closed games, but similar to the Normal format on Mafiascum I see.
  29. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: because it removes agency from the playerlist and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#7)
    Why aren't town day vigilantes viable?
    because it removes agency from the playerlist and is not able to be countered directly once it is intended to be used.
  30. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: also if there's to be a vigilante - I heavily...

    also if there's to be a vigilante - I heavily suggest restricting it to never being allowed to shoot night 1 -> that way you get less early deaths.If someone fumbles day 1 let them convert that into a good Day 2 with info and reevaluation

    I also am willing to do review of setups and assist in building, although I don't have the time commitment to building myself.



    Also wrt semi setup -> it should not be so complex that a townie can very easily townslip off how the rand works. The rand should be very simple. Perhaps even have players be required to repeat to a game facilitator that they understand enough of how the setup works(something I implement on setups with non standard mechanics)


    And speaking of nonstandard mechanics -> There is also the path of not even thinking about semi and extra roles and adding a global mechanic.

    Something such as... a role draft mechanic, or something similar is 1 idea if people really like roles.

    Here is an example of something like this, it doesn't need to be this however: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...Your_Power_X/Y

    I understand something like this would require a manual element, however if it can be coded in to assign a role post rand, then the only manual part would be in setting up and then the game plays out on its own.
  31. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: wrt spectator experience, you already have hidden...

    wrt spectator experience, you already have hidden info with the scumchat as well as not knowing the scumteam

    having an extra element to speculate ADDS hype, not reduces it.
  32. Replies
    286
    Views
    5,543

    Sticky: here once again to suggest hoods :^) caveat:...

    here once again to suggest hoods :^)

    caveat:

    day only, night locked

    that way you get the fun benefit of having a chat with someone and getting more focused discussion but don't inconvenience scum by both letting players you want to nightkill leave a legacy post dayflip as well as force them to towntell both phases. (and so the townies take a rest too!)
  33. Replies
    6,738
    Views
    60,624

    Completed we have the perfect synergy to point out our...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#6646)
    That Joq/Koba hydra was $%#!ing insane.
    we have the perfect synergy to point out our blind spots :P
  34. Replies
    6,738
    Views
    60,624

    Completed I paraphrased heavily, I tried not to copypaste...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#6650)
    Congrats town, wasn't sure if you were going to get there but you did iti!!!!! Ended up being a very close game; special props to Sigma for getting to F3, where you capitalized on the deaths of your partners well there!!!

    Fun wrap up to the hydra event!! Fun fact: we had 0 people copy/pasting from hydra chat this year if I'm not mistaken, which I'm fairly certain is a first for the hydra event!!
    I paraphrased heavily, I tried not to copypaste since its the same level of OGI as copypasting notes you took alongside the game and claiming them as notes IMO
  35. Replies
    6,738
    Views
    60,624

    Completed oh also I'M FINALLY RETIRED!! no more forum...

    oh also I'M FINALLY RETIRED!!
    no more forum mafia for me
  36. Replies
    6,738
    Views
    60,624

    Completed ok but can we have our minifigs back Logic

    ok but can we have our minifigs back @Logic
  37. Replies
    6,738
    Views
    60,624

    Completed ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oromis and Glaedr (#3168)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaren Brewmaster (#3166)
    I have no idea what kobas doin

    Dz
    im carrying
    Quote Originally Posted by Oromis and Glaedr (#3248)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomich (#3242)
    Koba what's your Poe?
    i have dragonfox/sigma atm bottom 2



  38. #534

    Thread: Hydra Event 2022!

    by DkKoba
    Replies
    556
    Views
    22,901

    Sticky: confirm game 5

    confirm game 5
  39. #522

    Thread: Hydra Event 2022!

    by DkKoba
    Replies
    556
    Views
    22,901

    Sticky: give me a game with pizzaguy

    give me a game with pizzaguy
  40. Day 2#2312

    Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux

    by DkKoba
    Replies
    2,328
    Views
    66,346

    Game Thread last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam...

    last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam
  41. Day 2#2310

    Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux

    by DkKoba
    Replies
    2,328
    Views
    66,346

    Game Thread if michelle town its prob just one of the 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#2302)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#2242)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#2241)
    Legacy reads

    DK, Wes, WWH strong v

    Ara, GG, Michelle, Frog should be v, less strong and/or stale

    Sheep very light v

    Visor, lend, TL, Cuth, Amy null/unsure

    Igno is probably a wolf tbh
    You too on the WWH town train?
    WWH and Michelle both have an unfiltered way of expressing their thoughts that they don't replicate well because they aren't very aware of doing it, and I think I've seen it out of both of them here. I only held off on putting Michelle as high because I was incorrect on her with a very lazy snap take in a mash earlier this year and told myself I'd give her a fresh read before committing, then posting kind of didn't happen. WWH hasn't had an opportunity to make me tinfoil yet.
    if michelle town its prob just one of the 3 people in my townleans gl
  42. Day 2#2305

    Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux

    by DkKoba
    Replies
    2,328
    Views
    66,346

    Game Thread happy holidays and happy new years folks. if...

    happy holidays and happy new years folks.

    if we're lucky - I will be here next day and can reeval.

    if i die, well, I have plenty of thoughts out there and having me confirmed town will be good.


    i highly suggest doing a strong SoD conversation push -> doing one midyear, like idk, around champs or something when people are mostly paying attention to on site, and then again EOD. I feel that we kinda skipped the middle of the day here and it was detrimental to us. Make the most of your time if possible.

    Day 4 should be a major review day too.

    Good luck.
  43. Day 2#2298

    Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux

    by DkKoba
    Replies
    2,328
    Views
    66,346

    Game Thread igno town = cuth 100% scum here. they could...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#2294)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#2288)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#2285)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#2279)
    So like, what's the plan here Cuth? I don't get why you're looking at whatever posts your looking at with half an hour left in the day?

    Like look at igno or TL?
    I guess you did say you looked at them last time you popped in. Just feels like a weird time to want to be in catch up iso mode?
    God me replying to a post not at me again.

    Better now then never seeing how this day phase went tbh

    Yeah but like they've got the whole night to catch up and then majority of a year to talk about those thoughts. What does getting them out now serve to the game as a whole or them making a vote choice?
    igno town = cuth 100% scum here.

    they could easily both be scum tbh but like ... now i have alarm bells like cuth is "make sure i cant be counterwagoned last second" vibes but im leaning more - its going to be igno + cuth scum world where cuth is setting up d3 to make sure the PoE is expanded to include people who are easier to yeet due to losing interest.
  44. Day 2#2292

    Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux

    by DkKoba
    Replies
    2,328
    Views
    66,346

    Game Thread i think cuth is trying to look at ways to expand...

    i think cuth is trying to look at ways to expand the PoE btw - and is telegraphing how d3 is being pushed.

    you take me out, its easier to control the narrative, etc.


    I really ask to try to keep my top tier townreads off the table unless there is some smoking gun case on the slot.
  45. Day 2#2289

    Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux

    by DkKoba
    Replies
    2,328
    Views
    66,346

    Game Thread MIND MELD can i assign you town leader if i...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#2285)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#2279)
    So like, what's the plan here Cuth? I don't get why you're looking at whatever posts your looking at with half an hour left in the day?

    Like look at igno or TL?
    I guess you did say you looked at them last time you popped in. Just feels like a weird time to want to be in catch up iso mode?
    MIND MELD

    can i assign you town leader if i die lol

    i mean u were kinda 2nd place contributer anyways after frog kinda stopped being interested in the game
  46. Day 2#2287

    Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux

    by DkKoba
    Replies
    2,328
    Views
    66,346

    Game Thread I think absolutely that if igno flips town - you...

    I think absolutely that if igno flips town - you need to look straight at my bottom 3 of michelle + cuth + TL and how they treated Igno slot this game.

    i regret I dont have the mental capacity right now to cross reference D1 with this current EOD because it feels juicy info wise compared to the rest of the dayphase (well I think iirc there are some slots i did get to solve like wes earlier which was great)

    but yeet.
  47. Day 2#2282

    Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux

    by DkKoba
    Replies
    2,328
    Views
    66,346

    Game Thread I showed myself in Semis perfectly capable of...

    I showed myself in Semis perfectly capable of creating perfect towncores, across several games this year able to solve 100% by the end of N1, if not outright creating a full perfect solve.

    I am intoxicated right now so uhh yeah.



    but honestly cuth's catchup is.. like notably null? like gut wise it makes me *want* to townread the slot bc of the fact he is making analysis - however the way the analysis is dripping in is *jagged* in nature like cuth is looking at a post, and only thinking about how he would feel about it individually. like yknow, really decent kind of maf play kinda way. probably worth looking into what cuth' reasonable scumrange is wrt presenting reads next dayphase - I am willing to eat crow due to him putting in the effort to do *something* however it is weird to pop in EoD and do this and not try to solve what the top wagon is, and ultimately the goal comes off as performative - that is to say cuth, I'd like to know why just now you're really into doing what you're doing.
  48. Day 2#2278

    Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux

    by DkKoba
    Replies
    2,328
    Views
    66,346

    Game Thread sorry I PoEd your whole team :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#2276)
    Am leaving cause I know Amma keep not being helpful and just calling out DK as wrong so Amma keep my wolf vote rate at 100% and see y'all in a bit over month.

    Thanks Cuth yours posts have given me alittle more though into your slot.

    sorry I PoEd your whole team
  49. Day 2#2273

    Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux

    by DkKoba
    Replies
    2,328
    Views
    66,346

    Game Thread its about your approach / display of how you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#2269)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#2265)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#2263)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#2261)
    woof woof
    You should atleast pretend to want to work with people otherwise your just gonna continue to make the game unfun

    sorry I dont negotiate with mafia
    IE why I stopped talking to you as your playing extremely anti town and creating a very negative environment to play it I hope if your town you die that way I can maybe enjoy this game even an little bit.

    Yours sincerely

    Someone you scum read for playing differenly then a rolemadness game according to you.


    its about your approach / display of how you apply yourself to the game and not me trying to claim you aren't 1:1 but nice try
  50. Day 2#2265

    Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux

    by DkKoba
    Replies
    2,328
    Views
    66,346

    Game Thread sorry I dont negotiate with mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#2263)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#2261)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#2248)
    ftr koba if you want helpful replies

    adding a to "any last words?"

    might not be it
    woof woof
    You should atleast pretend to want to work with people otherwise your just gonna continue to make the game unfun

    sorry I dont negotiate with mafia
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Gallis

The Gallis will not die if they attain a majority of the votes. However, if a majority is reached, ending the day, the Gallis will die if they have a minority vote.