Search:

Type: Posts; User: ladd

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.32 seconds.

  1. Replies
    710
    Views
    36,215

    I am always right even when I am not

    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#669)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#638)
    Best Town Performance - Group (Small Game)
    The Story about a Story by roro_b
    Town sweep. Good playerlist, sure. So you may be thinking "of course this playerlist has a good chance to sweep, regardless of the wolf team!". I think recently we've seen a number of similar instances go completely the wrong direction. I think overall every town played to a high standard, even when their reads were wrong. I think they also contributed to an enjoyable gamestate despite some heat at times too.
    yes myself ladd and spf have been having a field day trying to lunch each other recently

    this game we finally got it right!!


    this is the part where ladd replies to highlight that his reads were right in all of those games. shhhh ladd
    I am always right even when I am not
  2. Day 1#153

    Thread: Cider's second rand

    by ladd
    Replies
    488
    Views
    2,443

    Completed I wouldnt kill jc

    I wouldnt kill jc
  3. Day 1#100

    Thread: Cider's second rand

    by ladd
    Replies
    488
    Views
    2,443

    Completed I have lost my touvh reading me ages ago But...

    Quote Originally Posted by Haru Okumura (#79)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#72)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haru Okumura (#49)
    hi ladd
    Hallo
    can you tell me zeus' alignment plz n thx
    I have lost my touvh reading me ages ago

    But id say wolf
  4. Day 1#72

    Thread: Cider's second rand

    by ladd
    Replies
    488
    Views
    2,443

    Completed Hallo

    Quote Originally Posted by Haru Okumura (#49)
    hi ladd
    Hallo
  5. Day 1#41

    Thread: Cider's second rand

    by ladd
    Replies
    488
    Views
    2,443

    Completed Sap

  6. Postgame#2647

    Thread: The Story About a Story - Invitational

    by ladd
    Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed damn now instead of giving visor all the blame...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2624)
    A Story About a Story - Invitational Day 3 Final Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Logic Visorslash (53), benneh (28), Beck (56), Dyslexicon (30), Logic (29)
    4 Not voting Wisdom (18), katze (17), Mantichora (9), ladd (43)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

    Logic was eliminated. They were:

    Character image

    logirock, Backup Mafia Vigilante
    Role PM for A Story About a Story - Invitational

    Character image

    You are logirock, Backup Mafia Vigilante. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining.







    As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.



    Mafia Vigilante

    As Mafia Vigilante, you have access to the Shoot Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that night.

    Backup

    The Backup modifier makes your role dormant and unusable until a non-Backup version of the same role dies. If a player with a non-Backup version of your role dies, you will take their place and be able to perform your actions.


    Day 3 has ended.

    Day 3 ended at 2:13 PM EST on Thursday, January 19th, 2023.
    damn now instead of giving visor all the blame for the mislunch he takes all the credit

    :curtain:
  7. Postgame#2644

    Thread: The Story About a Story - Invitational

    by ladd
    Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed dvc?

  8. Postgame#2638

    Thread: The Story About a Story - Invitational

    by ladd
    Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed damn you robbed me of the hammer and my STATS ...

    damn you robbed me of the hammer and my STATS

    ggs everyone

    thx for hosting dobby
  9. Postgame#2634

    Thread: The Story About a Story - Invitational

    by ladd
    Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed idk man i always suspected you were saying you...

    idk man

    i always suspected you were saying you liked the case on visor but didn't actually read it

    now you are saying you read it cause katze was a confirmed villager

    but katze made his wall yesterday when he was not confirmed villager so what happened according to you is that this morning you found katze is a confirmed villager and you went back to read his case on visor


    i just don't find it to be a very believable succession of events
  10. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed how'd you order the non cleared villagers?

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#2615)
    to be quite honest idk how much id care about an early maj

    part of me is like "damn it'd be such a throw to ML v!logic here" but if i said i thought strongly it was a miss and wanted to go elsewhere i'd have more to say (tldr: benneh is there)




    i guess the ~optimal gamer~ inside of me is like



    (aka "dont hammer let logic do his thing"





    shrugze
    how'd you order the non cleared villagers?
  11. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed so you went back and re read katze wall on visor...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2610)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2604)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2603)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2601)
    @Logic can you answer these?
    Wisdom = associatives, bad posting, TMI reads

    Dizzy = unless it's a wall, it doesn't sound like it comes from a villager. And I skimmed those posts because they are dense.
    uh so how did you know katze made good points against visor when his whole case on visor was an enormous wall

    :curtain:



    whats bad about wisdom posting? what makes them tmi reads and not just good reads?
    Wisdoms reads don't match their worldview; the confidence is just out of nowhere.

    I read the entire katze wall because they're a cleared villager. Why wouldn't I read that?

    And dizzy's walls I'm mostly skimming because it's from someone I'm suspecting, and what I do read it sounds ~fine~ but not exactly towny.
    so you went back and re read katze wall on visor after finding out they were cleared?

    i somehow find it hard to believe
  12. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed https://media.giphy.com/media/mAPWnUM9tVpGAOV56E/g...

    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#2602)
    dizzy revote logic

    i wanna see ladd impulse maj
  13. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed i bolded the wrong part fixed it

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2604)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2603)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2601)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2542)
    that doesnt really explain why you think wisdom or dizzy are the wolves tho. can you elaborate on what about their posting makes them wolves?

    what did you like about the case on visor? whats your thoughts on beck now?
    @Logic can you answer these?
    Wisdom = associatives, bad posting, TMI reads

    Dizzy = unless it's a wall, it doesn't sound like it comes from a villager. And I skimmed those posts because they are dense.
    uh so how did you know katze made good points against visor when his whole case on visor was an enormous wall

    :curtain:



    whats bad about wisdom posting? what makes them tmi reads and not just good reads?
    i bolded the wrong part

    fixed it
  14. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed uh so how did you know katze made good points...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2603)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2601)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2542)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2539)
    You did miss me wondering why wisdom is V-read.

    But as for thoughts I haven't explicitly put into the thread, I don't think Ladd is a wolf.

    I came into today thinking wisdom was a wolf, but the casing of visor and Beck had me reassessing those two, but I think I'm back around to visor v again.

    I see dizzy saying she had received all these V-reads, so I backed off, but I am not really seeing it in my backread. (P#2, 100ppp)
    that doesnt really explain why you think wisdom or dizzy are the wolves tho. can you elaborate on what about their posting makes them wolves?

    what did you like about the case on visor? whats your thoughts on beck now?
    @Logic can you answer these?
    Wisdom = associatives, bad posting, TMI reads

    Dizzy = unless it's a wall, it doesn't sound like it comes from a villager. And I skimmed those posts because they are dense.
    uh so how did you know katze made good points against visor when his whole case on visor was an enormous wall

    :curtain:



    whats bad about wisdom posting? what makes them tmi reads and not just good reads?
  15. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed Logic can you answer these?

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2542)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2539)
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#2538)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2536)
    Alright, this makes 10 posts in a row from me, so I'm going to backread and give you guys a chance to post your thoughts ITT.

    Go nuts.
    You really spent most of your posts just replying to things about yourself but nothing about who the wolf might be or even who your top villagers are

    can you spend more time on that? even if its 30 posts in a row, i don't think anyone will mind

    giving you your space to solve and i'll follow it if you die, but i don't really see anything from you besides a mild v lean on visor
    You did miss me wondering why wisdom is V-read.

    But as for thoughts I haven't explicitly put into the thread, I don't think Ladd is a wolf.

    I came into today thinking wisdom was a wolf, but the casing of visor and Beck had me reassessing those two, but I think I'm back around to visor v again.

    I see dizzy saying she had received all these V-reads, so I backed off, but I am not really seeing it in my backread. (P#2, 100ppp)
    that doesnt really explain why you think wisdom or dizzy are the wolves tho. can you elaborate on what about their posting makes them wolves?

    what did you like about the case on visor? whats your thoughts on beck now?
    @Logic can you answer these?
  16. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed who would be your back up wolf if logic ain't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#2586)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon (#2578)
    But if this is somehow wrong and we're living in an actual nightmare, then it's pretty unfair to Logic
    The game has been simplified to a (regrettable) state where it’s Logic or I today.

    I’ll shut up. How many of you then think Logic is a villager? Again, ignore my opinion. You should all be villagers. You should be able to trust one another on the collective Logic read. This is all on you all, not me.

    Pressure or whatever, don’t overthink this game-state.
    who would be your back up wolf if logic ain't it?
  17. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed i am tempted but I think waiting for people to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon (#2577)
    I'm actually kind of ready to maj
    i am tempted but I think waiting for people to chime in (mostly katze/manti) and for logic to maybe come back makes more sense

    if it gets to l-1 i may or may not hammer on impulse tho
  18. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed i am not SUPER into any team rn but i like...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#2574)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2572)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#2568)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon (#2562)
    I ruined it for you, for how Beck answered me lol
    I’ll tell you what.

    You all vote me out today because nobody can put on their adult pants and look at the STARK contrast in Logic’s and I’s posts today. And then I’ll get drunk for the Celtics game tonight and kick it in DVC with Apoc, spf, Ara, and Cuth, as we laugh at your silly willager internal dialogues as you all wait another 24h+ to end the game.

    I don’t care.
    damn you are a celtics fan

    thats a point against you
    You’re not a Warriors fan, I hope.
    i am not SUPER into any team rn but i like sixers/pelicans the most

    i was p into the sixers last 5 years or so, which helps my hate for the celtics
  19. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed damn you are a celtics fan thats a point...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#2568)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon (#2562)
    I ruined it for you, for how Beck answered me lol
    I’ll tell you what.

    You all vote me out today because nobody can put on their adult pants and look at the STARK contrast in Logic’s and I’s posts today. And then I’ll get drunk for the Celtics game tonight and kick it in DVC with Apoc, spf, Ara, and Cuth, as we laugh at your silly willager internal dialogues as you all wait another 24h+ to end the game.

    I don’t care.
    damn you are a celtics fan

    thats a point against you
  20. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed you think wisdom is a wolf over beck (of logic v)?

    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#2564)
    if its not logic we should hammer wisdom next

    just reverse through our POE
    you think wisdom is a wolf over beck (of logic v)?
  21. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed Logic

    ##Unvote Logic
  22. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed i am pretty convinced of just going logic-->beck...

    i am pretty convinced of just going logic-->beck and we win tbh

    if logic posts well maybe we can switch them but i am 100% comfortable clearing visor now so game feels a lot easier (idk if i am gonna villa case him tbh, i am just gonna say that ill take the blame in post if he is the wolf and hopefully thats good enough for you guis)

    wcs visor/dizzy/wisdom have to play f3 and gl to them if so
  23. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed that doesnt really explain why you think wisdom...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2539)
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#2538)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2536)
    Alright, this makes 10 posts in a row from me, so I'm going to backread and give you guys a chance to post your thoughts ITT.

    Go nuts.
    You really spent most of your posts just replying to things about yourself but nothing about who the wolf might be or even who your top villagers are

    can you spend more time on that? even if its 30 posts in a row, i don't think anyone will mind

    giving you your space to solve and i'll follow it if you die, but i don't really see anything from you besides a mild v lean on visor
    You did miss me wondering why wisdom is V-read.

    But as for thoughts I haven't explicitly put into the thread, I don't think Ladd is a wolf.

    I came into today thinking wisdom was a wolf, but the casing of visor and Beck had me reassessing those two, but I think I'm back around to visor v again.

    I see dizzy saying she had received all these V-reads, so I backed off, but I am not really seeing it in my backread. (P#2, 100ppp)
    that doesnt really explain why you think wisdom or dizzy are the wolves tho. can you elaborate on what about their posting makes them wolves?

    what did you like about the case on visor? whats your thoughts on beck now?
  24. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed Logic

    ##Vote Logic
  25. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed i mislunch logic but visor takes the blame ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2515)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2514)
    dont hate me but i want the time and want to see what logic says

    i could be wrong

    i just believe in it right now :P
    I love how you went from "IT'S LADD/BECK" to "IT'S OBVIOUSLY LOGIC DUH" in less than 12 hours. x)

    I'm still Kingmaking btw

    You're the king

    If you're wrong, I'm voting you tomorrow ^^
    i mislunch logic but visor takes the blame

    Sweet
  26. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed Ya no maj plz

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2514)
    dont hate me but i want the time and want to see what logic says

    i could be wrong

    i just believe in it right now :P
    Ya no maj plz
  27. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed :y:

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2508)
    heres the thing

    logic is a busser

    he piggybacked on c4 when he say ladd do it because thats what he does, he has had an overwhelmingly majority of his post be one liners and jokes - its fair to say that he seems comfortable in thread enough, which is where i think we went wrong benneh

    however, look at his play the last day and a half - he has no paranoia in his play, no paranoia on me! when i voted him in the org game he went on a DEATH TUNNEL back at me even when i dropped my vote and said to not kill him, he was convinced i was a wolf and that it was the right thing to do, he wrote a legacy lol, here hes just like oh well, good thing you guys are killing me haha, he's not paranoid of me like the rest of you are after i was wrong on katze

    he hasnt DONE a lot of solving, hes piggybacked of others solving because thats what he does as a wolf

    as an aside, i dont think c4 and marmot just give up unless the atmosphere in wolfchat is despondent

    they gave up cause they got bussed and there was no chance

    its just logic, thats why the game has felt wrong, why we have struggled to get the last wolf, because we've been misclearing them based on underestimating their game

    its just logic bronana
  28. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed Who do you think it is? I am not a wolf and...

    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#2504)


    wolves itt
    Who do you think it is?

    I am not a wolf and neither is visor iyam
  29. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed Cant wait for him to flip villa now lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2501)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2499)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2481)
    i dont think logics reaction is very villagery when he should know if hes a villa that him being villa read is almost a lock win given the kill ordering
    Also only one with absolutely 0 reaction to the nks (like marmot yday) and classic wolf catch up of only answering to other people's quotes


    Ofc his d3 is only a v small part of the game but not a good sod
    Ya indeed

    Good pickup, thanks for helping me reassess
    Cant wait for him to flip villa now lmao
  30. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed Also only one with absolutely 0 reaction to the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2481)
    i dont think logics reaction is very villagery when he should know if hes a villa that him being villa read is almost a lock win given the kill ordering
    Also only one with absolutely 0 reaction to the nks (like marmot yday) and classic wolf catch up of only answering to other people's quotes


    Ofc his d3 is only a v small part of the game but not a good sod
  31. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed also for people reluctant to clear me - read spf...

    also for people reluctant to clear me - read spf and apoc isos


    sometimes villareading me is that easy!
  32. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed i slept on it and read back on SoD, so here is a...

    i slept on it and read back on SoD, so here is a quick snap shot of where i am at before i go to work:


    i genuinely dont see visor ever being a wolf. i am at a point where i am just not gonna let him get lunched if i am alive and i am willing to take the blame if wrong (i'll try to explain why in detail tomorrow so it's not just a pure sheep)

    wisdom/dizzy have been villagery enough to me and have great spew, both of them. Don't think I see them as wolves but ofc i'll double check

    logic has been a mixed bag for me all game, the good outweighted the bad but he does have some p bad posts (i remember wolfreading dizzy d1 for saying "pres" as a standout and a couple of other reads that did not seem genuine). also his d2 was far worse than his d1 imo (and his d3 so far is worse than his d2)

    My concerns with him being a wolf are 1) apoc nk (feel like it's a beck nk, if visor is a villager) and 2) falling for the "path of least resistance trap" (tho like i'd argue logic is not an easy world at all given he is a lot more villa read than me/visor/beck)



    for beck it's like, if I squint a bit I can see him as a wolf who tried to powerwolf at the start but thenr ealized it was not gonna work but it's suepr hard for me to read his posts and not just call im a villager and doubly hard to look him into the eye and tell him that I think he is a wolf. But he would be my #2 option after logic just by PoE i think
  33. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#2463)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#242)
    When in doubt, sheep Apoc and/or Ladd.

    ##Vote c4e5g3d5
    When in doubt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#344)
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#316)
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#314)
    sure

    i'm the vig
    did we all rand town vig?
    I randed....
    *Checks setup*
    ...backup.

    I'll be giving vig cover later.
    AMA
    lmao
  34. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed What did you like specifically about visor's case?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2448)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2447)
    Yday your last posts with reads you had dizzy and wisdom in the PoE

    How do you now agree with them being the 2 clears? Can you explain what changed/why you changed your mind?
    Ara and katze being completely cleared has me reassessing and visor is making a good case on Beck, and katze made some sense on Visor yesterday.

    Plus I'm kind of a softy when dizzy said something to the effect of "I'm practically lock cleared to everyone, maybe you should take their word for it."

    Wisdom and you are the ones that I disagree with the most on that list.
    What did you like specifically about visor's case?
  35. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed So shooting you was actually better? Thats...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#2460)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#2458)
    shoot katze, 10 alive

    ml katze, shoot benneh/manti/cuth

    8 alive

    ml someone, shoot benneh/manti/cuth

    6 alive

    ml someone, shoot benneh/manti/cuth

    4 alive

    sleep, shoot someone

    f3



    current world, 9 alive
    ml someone, shoot benneh/manti/katze

    7 alive

    ml someone, shoot benneh/manti/katze

    5 alive

    ml someone, shoot benneh/manti/katze


    f3



    actually this is a tangible difference huh, 3 MLs (but one is guaranteed) + 2 1 non-clear NK vs 3 MLs but all the NKs up until F3 are basically meaningless to read into

    i forgot cuth existed 💀
    So shooting you was actually better?

    Thats funny lol
  36. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed Yday your last posts with reads you had dizzy and...

    Yday your last posts with reads you had dizzy and wisdom in the PoE

    How do you now agree with them being the 2 clears? Can you explain what changed/why you changed your mind?
  37. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2443)
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#2381)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2377)
    @benneh

    where you at on me
    benneh
    katze
    Mantichora


    Logic
    Wisdom
    Dyslexicon


    Beck
    ladd
    Visorslash


    last tier not ordered
    I think I agree here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2022)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon (#2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2015)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon (#2009)
    I take it nobody but Beck read my posts on Beck.
    I read it.

    I am not entertaining it for the moment as heck is outside of my POE, but it is noted.
    Does your PoE still include me and Wisdom?
    Yes, after Ara, maybe Katze.
    I don't see what everyone says is towny in you folks, and I while Ara has given me stuff in live-poating to vibe and waffle on, wisdom is barely moving the needle and I don't remember being here for most of katze's posts (sorry you're postcapped @katze, HMU after it's lifted and @me back)

    Dizzy, you still have plenty of posts; try and convince me my poe is wrong.
    ???
  38. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed One last silly thought i had before putting this...

    One last silly thought i had before putting this down for good

    If my quick math was right shooting katze to frame him and then mislunch him would have given the same result as killing cuth and clearing katze numbers wise

    So for our identikit we are lookjng at someone who didnt want a free mislunch on katze


  39. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed Ill put it down now tho Adieu

    Ill put it down now tho

    Adieu
  40. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed More or less how its going lol I gotta wake up...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#2436)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2433)
    Retrospective Day 2 Votecount as of Post #1811

    Post #1811 was originally posted at 1:58 AM EST on Tuesday, January 17th, 2023.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 marmot Cuthalion (42), Mantichora (26), Wisdom (25), Beck (66), benneh (64)
    2 Arapocalypse marmot (30), Logic (31)
    1 Visorslash katze (71)
    1 katze Visorslash (28)
    3 Not voting Dyslexicon (19), Arapocalypse (24), ladd (50)

    View Vote History

    Requested by ladd.
    i just am picturing ladd in bed lights out squinting at his phone requesting VCs

    just like he said he didnt want lmao
    More or less how its going lol

    I gotta wake up early to go to the office tomorrow too
  41. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed Looks p good for both wisdom/dizzy imk Obv...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#184)
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#50)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon (#37)
    My first post was very towny. I'm doing a good job.

    However, it's for sure going to be hard to keep it up. But I'm going to give it my all.
    This looks like stilted dizzy, which means he's probably town because I always misread him.
    I found this post wolfy because it's taking something at face value and then using it to 180-form a conclusion without any steps in between, I'd say it's a form of TMI that's level 1 rather than saying "this is a towny post from a town".

    As in, he found a wolfy post and if he's a wolf he knows that it'll look better if he uses it to not push.

    I'm not sure if I'm wording it correctly and I don't really feel confident about it considering my latest d1 tunnels, but it's what I got.

    @benneh
    Looks p good for both wisdom/dizzy imk

    Obv more so wisdom
  42. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed I was also kinds pinged by logic coming and...

    I was also kinds pinged by logic coming and stating with 100% confidence that marmot was lolcatting cause thats like exactly what I exlected the teammate to do and he was the only one who did (and it was in the early ohases of the cats)

    Obv its no smoking gun just FEELINGS
  43. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed Like to me the katze/visor/beck/dizzy was a...

    Like to me the katze/visor/beck/dizzy was a struggle to order yday cause all of you were villagery

    I was alrrady lowkey tinfoiling a misclesr in wisdom/logic yday but i didnt think it was really worth it to bring it up too much until ara flip

    And frkm my recollection (again ill doible check) wisdom looks really good still, like clearable levels good
  44. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed My guess without reading back is logic But i...

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2421)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2419)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2413)
    whe4re are both of you at on dyslexicon
    Villager

    Good posting and do not think he is with marmot
    then who do you tink it is

    if you dont think its dizzy, and you dont think its me

    you tihnk its beck?
    My guess without reading back is logic

    But i saw you say you have him as 0% wolf and benneh seems confident too



    So Ill give myself the right to retract after i think more/read back



    These are my feelings from thinking (not reading) about the game overnight+flips
  45. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed Oh they villaread marmot d2? I thought they had...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#2416)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2413)
    whe4re are both of you at on dyslexicon
    They sound a lot like a villager. But this is my first game with them, I think.

    Primary concern now is their D2 v!marmot read. I'll have to take another look.
    Oh they villaread marmot d2? I thought they had as null at worst
  46. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed Villager Good posting and do not think he is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2413)
    whe4re are both of you at on dyslexicon
    Villager

    Good posting and do not think he is with marmot
  47. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed I could still be a wolf! But anyway that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#2411)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2410)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#2408)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2407)
    He was on marmot on d1 before it was cool

    Regardless my read is p much 100% just based on his posting
    I'll have to take another look, I've been ISOing him for his thoughts on c4.

    And that helps. I wish I could get there, but it's tough to not at least see a wolf agenda in his posts because he's actively pushing me. And I don't think his posts have been genuine/honest, it very much feels like he's twisting my actions and hyperbolizing to make me look worse. I'm not going to stand here and say I got every wolf first, I probably don't look great everywhere, but it feels like Visor is being deceptive in his representation of me.

    Anyway. Sorry to keep you.
    No worries no worries its just that phones are a drug so once you start its hard to put them down amd go back to sleep

    I am a bit busy today (thursday) but i am free-ish the day after so ill try my best to explain why imo its never visor and i hope i am not wrong
    Cool, no worries. I want Visor to be a villager as much as any of you do, because then my early "all villas" list is correct.

    I'll work up the POE and see what I can find.
    I could still be a wolf!

    But anyway that sounds good to me, ill try to be as thourough as possible as well
  48. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed Marmot was complerely utr and mostly villaread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#2409)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#698)
    visor
    logic
    ladd
    apoc
    wisdom

    spf
    beck

    benneh
    cuth
    marmot
    ara


    katze
    c4
    dizzy
    manti


    not sure this is what i actually think but just trying to organise my head rn
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#1153)
    marmot underwhelming imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#1213)
    marmots posting this eod nicht gut
    This is all Visor said about marmot on D1. I ctrl+f'd 'marmot,' if I missed something please feel free to correct me, Visor. What did you see, ladd?

    I don't think his posts are any less innocuous than mine at EOD1:

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#1225)
    marmot is a fun CFD
    Which is to say, neither of us exactly deserves credit. marmot was also in my "just above the wolves" bucket all of D1.
    Marmot was complerely utr and mostly villaread before visor called out his eod

    He would probably end up being poed d2 anyway to be clear but i dknt think its crazy to say that d1 he was in a pretty alright spot before eod


    (But as i said marmot spew factors in like 1% in my visor read)
  49. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed No worries no worries its just that phones are a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#2408)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2407)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#2406)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2404)

    I never understood that either. Dont think visor looks good from c4 (looks yood from marmot tho)

    My feeling is that his posting is just too villagery and serves p much no purpose as a wolf (+i have recolletions of him being more pockety/appeasy as a wolf)


    With that being said I havent thought far enough about the implications of clearing visor in a world where katze/ara are both v and idr think you are a wolf either

    I have a possible solution but i think yall wont like it


    Anyway i gotta try to go back to sleep cause if i get sucked in its over
    I have yet to get to D2 and marmot. I don't recall him looking as good, but I'm fine with being wrong. D2 may be a more difficult read, though, because marmot felt DOA, at least once I got into the thread. Any smart wolf would've bussed him early, too.

    And yeah, take care of yourself first, see you tomorrow.
    He was on marmot on d1 before it was cool

    Regardless my read is p much 100% just based on his posting
    I'll have to take another look, I've been ISOing him for his thoughts on c4.

    And that helps. I wish I could get there, but it's tough to not at least see a wolf agenda in his posts because he's actively pushing me. And I don't think his posts have been genuine/honest, it very much feels like he's twisting my actions and hyperbolizing to make me look worse. I'm not going to stand here and say I got every wolf first, I probably don't look great everywhere, but it feels like Visor is being deceptive in his representation of me.

    Anyway. Sorry to keep you.
    No worries no worries its just that phones are a drug so once you start its hard to put them down amd go back to sleep

    I am a bit busy today (thursday) but i am free-ish the day after so ill try my best to explain why imo its never visor and i hope i am not wrong
  50. Replies
    2,695
    Views
    22,318

    Completed He was on marmot on d1 before it was cool ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#2406)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#2404)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#2402)
    Visor's D1, where he $%#!s all over c4:

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#820)
    ##Vote katze or manti for today probably

    Aras posts feel tonally weird for ara imo

    Not gonna be here for eod probs gl all
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#822)
    C4 not voting and low post count is prob in a vacuum Wolfy but I think they'd be more cognisant of this in this playerlist andi might circle around to calling it villagery

    Though I don't like it

    Ara wolf reading apoc just feels wrong

    Ara/katze/manti rn I think is where I wanna look

    Though I'm fine with c4 being a wagon, very possible my above read is just silly and reading too much into tea leaves compared to taking their posts at face value where they are obv performative and out of touch
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#828)
    ##Vote Mantichora
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#829)
    ##Vote Arapocalypse

    Actually just for wagons
    Visor leaves the thread, then returns several hours later, at which point the VC looks like this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#880)
    A Story About a Story - Invitational Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 c4e5g3d5 ladd (64), Logic (49), benneh (73), Dyslexicon (73)
    3 Mantichora staypositivefriend (64), Apoc (69), Wisdom (44)
    2 Wisdom Cuthalion (22), Beck (55)
    1 Logic marmot (44)
    1 Apoc Arapocalypse (69)
    1 staypositivefriend katze (74)
    1 Arapocalypse Visorslash (49)
    2 Not voting c4e5g3d5 (36), Mantichora (65)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 7:00 PM EST on Saturday, January 14th, 2023. There are 1673740860000 remaining.


    Visor then votes onto c4, and all around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#891)
    ##Vote c4e5g3d5
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#926)
    ##Vote Arapocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#929)
    ##Vote Cuthalion

    actually lets do this
    I even make the mistake of following him onto Cuth. Hello? Anyone else?


    I never understood that either. Dont think visor looks good from c4 (looks yood from marmot tho)

    My feeling is that his posting is just too villagery and serves p much no purpose as a wolf (+i have recolletions of him being more pockety/appeasy as a wolf)


    With that being said I havent thought far enough about the implications of clearing visor in a world where katze/ara are both v and idr think you are a wolf either

    I have a possible solution but i think yall wont like it


    Anyway i gotta try to go back to sleep cause if i get sucked in its over
    I have yet to get to D2 and marmot. I don't recall him looking as good, but I'm fine with being wrong. D2 may be a more difficult read, though, because marmot felt DOA, at least once I got into the thread. Any smart wolf would've bussed him early, too.

    And yeah, take care of yourself first, see you tomorrow.
    He was on marmot on d1 before it was cool

    Regardless my read is p much 100% just based on his posting
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Gallis

The Gallis will not die if they attain a majority of the votes. However, if a majority is reached, ending the day, the Gallis will die if they have a minority vote.