Search:

Type: Posts; User: [NSM] Mikey

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Okay I'm pulling out a classic move from the...

    Okay
    I'm pulling out a classic move from the mikey repertoire
    "Sheep dead townies"
  2. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Charizard XY If I'm wrong Just remember...

    ##Vote Charizard XY

    If I'm wrong

    Just remember stormslyde would have won here
  3. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Oh come on Please tell me you're trolling

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21764)
    end if wolf kpop
    Oh come on
    Please tell me you're trolling
  4. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed NICE

    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#21765)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21764)
    end if wolf kpop
    you not voting to crossfire worries me. not yet
    NICE
  5. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Seriously dont slowroll if you're wolf it's super...

    Seriously dont slowroll if you're wolf it's super bm
    All you can consider is if I'm wolf which should take like 5 seconds because I'm confirmed pr
  6. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Yes Which means we have 2 clears in f3

    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#21770)
    this should clear us, because we are not winning immediately fyi
    Yes
    Which means we have 2 clears in f3
  7. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed #letcreatureeat

    #letcreatureeat
  8. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Its town because everyone said mafia was missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#21775)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM] Mikey (#21773)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#21770)
    this should clear us, because we are not winning immediately fyi
    Yes
    Which means we have 2 clears in f3
    I trust you have the pr, but why is it town, why you said pile didn't gave you a counter?

    Can you explain to me again how it works?
    Its town because everyone said mafia was missing kp and our role is very clearly not the mafia kp
    If it was the mafia kp people would have randomly died during the day and not overnight like they did
    I never said pile didnt give me a counter, stormslyde said that
    And I think it's pretty reasonable to assume that scientists gave us a counter because we had soft claimed our role from d1
  9. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Bbtbh said arsonist

    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#21778)
    Does anybody currently have an explanation for the 3 kills on N3?
    Bbtbh said arsonist
  10. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed No offense but it's not hard It's literally...

    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#21782)
    we are thinking, it might take a while.
    No offense but it's not hard
    It's literally occams razor, a wolf pr made extra kills, our role is proven to be functionally unable to make those kills, we are not the wolf
    Is there any way you can think that this isn't the case? And is that a simpler explanation than me just being town?
  11. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Hydroid Krauss had us town before they died The...

    Hydroid Krauss had us town before they died
    The reason they had us town is because we were willing to throw an event to them because we knew they were town
    Stormslyde literally prevented a wolf from winning kp

    Were always town and it would be a disservice to stormslyde if he didnt get this win by surrogate
  12. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Remove a +1/+1 counter: deal 1 damage to target...

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21787)
    what role are you claiming mikey
    Remove a +1/+1 counter: deal 1 damage to target player
  13. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Votes dont lie, which means what exactly Do you...

    Votes dont lie, which means what exactly
    Do you just realize what you said lol
  14. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Stop trying to gaslight TBH My role is...

    Stop trying to gaslight TBH
    My role is mechanically confirmed, stormslyde killed the token
    It's really gross
  15. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Right because town gaslights town Can you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21800)
    in other words mikey doesnt think i am a wolf, tbh
    Right because town gaslights town
    Can you actually disprove my pr claim
    No you cannot
    I'm clear and I voted correctly in f3
  16. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Kpop You said if I really needed the win you...

    Kpop
    You said if I really needed the win you would give it to me right
    Give me the win, not for me, but for stormslyde who played so well he got accused of tmi
  17. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed We definitely had one on d3 Verified by token...

    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#21806)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#21795)
    Mikey, how many counters can you claim you had at any point during D3 and how many of them are verifiable
    Mikey this is actually a very important mechanics question
    We definitely had one on d3
    Verified by token dying out of nowhere and nobody else claiming it
    If we had more the other token would have died, stormslyde had to ita it
  18. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Oh my gosh I cant Please never pull this crap...

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21807)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM] Mikey (#21803)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21800)
    in other words mikey doesnt think i am a wolf, tbh
    Right because town gaslights town
    Can you actually disprove my pr claim
    No you cannot
    I'm clear and I voted correctly in f3
    ?????????? your first reaction to interacting me with should be that i am a wolf playing to my win con. you cant because you perspective slipped
    Oh my gosh I cant
    Please never pull this crap again you are disgusting and manipulative
  19. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Possible, despite none of the flipped mafia...

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21804)
    It's very possible mafia can have more than one ability
    Possible, despite none of the flipped mafia having more than one ability, and said unknown ability not being able to explain the missing kp

    Kpop this game is so easy for you tbh there is literally no other explanation than the truth
    It's not even like remotely plausible for me to be a wold here, surely you see that
  20. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Okay so let me walk you through this I'm...

    Okay so let me walk you through this
    I'm mechanically clear due to being a proven pr that is incapable of having made the wolf kp
    Instead of disproving this, you just tried to gaslight kpop by saying I'm focusing too hard on the thing that clears me and instead pointed to your vote on sss, of which I also had one

    I accused you of gaslighting which you responded to with "you perspective slipped"
    This is what makes me angry because why would I accuse a townie of gaslighting another townie?
    The way you are playing this f3 went from impressive to slimy in an instant
    So yeah I'm mad
  21. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Instead of saying nothing can be proven Frickin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21821)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM
    Mikey;4591149]I'm mechanically clear due to being a proven pr that is incapable of having made the wolf kp
    Nothing is proven at all especially in an MtG setup
    Instead of saying nothing can be proven
    Frickin disprove it rofl
    This is why you're the wolf not me
    The burden of proof is on you and you are resorting to fallacies and gaslighting to try to wiggle your way out of what should be an unwinnable situation
  22. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Seriously kpop you shouldn't be taking 5his long...

    Seriously kpop you shouldn't be taking 5his long at all
    What are you even doing, my role is confirmed, I'm not the mafia kp, therefore I'm town
    Is this somehow untrue?
  23. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed The pr shouldn't be in the cross vote, that's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21825)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM] Mikey (#21819)
    Okay so let me walk you through this
    I'm mechanically clear due to being a proven pr that is incapable of having made the wolf kp
    Instead of disproving this, you just tried to gaslight kpop by saying I'm focusing too hard on the thing that clears me and instead pointed to your vote on sss, of which I also had one

    I accused you of gaslighting which you responded to with "you perspective slipped"
    This is what makes me angry because why would I accuse a townie of gaslighting another townie?
    The way you are playing this f3 went from impressive to slimy in an instant
    So yeah I'm mad
    you are saying you are town for being 'proven pr' when that pr role cannot even be confirmed town that's not gaslighting. you literally said our slot has 40-50% chance of being a wolf for voting SSS. you weren't truly solving in between who and kpop is wolf. you just wanted to make sure you were seen as town. that's not gaslighting, that's truth
    The pr shouldn't be in the cross vote, that's just stupid and I feel like I'm somehow inadequate for not actually being able to get cleared
  24. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed But you have yet to explain why my role wasn't...

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21828)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM] Mikey (#21823)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21821)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM
    Mikey;4591149]I'm mechanically clear due to being a proven pr that is incapable of having made the wolf kp
    Nothing is proven at all especially in an MtG setup
    Instead of saying nothing can be proven
    Frickin disprove it rofl
    This is why you're the wolf not me
    The burden of proof is on you and you are resorting to fallacies and gaslighting to try to wiggle your way out of what should be an unwinnable situation
    Already showed mafia can have two very different kinds of abilities (CatDog). It's weird you insist on trying to get cleared off that.
    But you have yet to explain why my role wasn't used beyond killing a single hydra token
  25. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Okay look I dont bus on meta I voted on a wolf...

    Okay look I dont bus on meta
    I voted on a wolf
    I am town

    I'm a pr with a role that works as claimed and is proven to work as claimed, and if the role existed on a wolf team there would have been more usage out of it from partners feeding me counters, if our role was the media kp players would have died during the day, not at night
    I am town

    Stormslyde blocked walrus goats from winning an extra kp in an event, a flipped wolf, and we were willing to concede to hydroid Krauss, a flipped town, and would have if it was allowed
    I am town
  26. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed There's no way creature has never bussed in the...

    There's no way creature has never bussed in the past
  27. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Great, wete not talking about stormslyde were...

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21841)
    Great, wete not talking about stormslyde were talking about me
    Go link me the game where I bussed
    Go on
    Do it
  28. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed Great so we've established I dont bus There's...

    Great so we've established I dont bus
    There's still 2 more irrefutable points that you're afraid to dismantle
  29. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed I VOTED SSS GET OUT OF HERE

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21846)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM] Mikey (#21843)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21841)
    Great, wete not talking about stormslyde were talking about me
    Go link me the game where I bussed
    Go on
    Do it
    storm was the dominant head of your hydra though. Very likely he was doing the bussing.
    I VOTED SSS GET OUT OF HERE
  30. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed it literally is though on meta it's infinitely...

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21854)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM] Mikey (#21852)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21846)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM]Mikey (#21843)

    Great, wete not talking about stormslyde were talking about me
    Go link me the game where I bussed
    Go on
    Do it
    storm was the dominant head of your hydra though. Very likely he was doing the bussing.
    I VOTED SSS GET OUT OF HERE
    lol pretending that is any clearing
    it literally is though
    on meta it's infinitely more clearing for me than it is for creature

    and I hope you really don't expect me to believe that KPOP is still slowrolling
    yes stormslyde said you never post this much as wolf but I checked the death mash or w/e and creature had 1k posts in a single day as wolf

    I think we've moved beyond the post count read for creature
  31. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed stormslyde's vote history from the game you...

    stormslyde's vote history from the game you linked anyway:
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...ter=stormslyde

    oops, all town! Looks like you just proved that stormslyde isn't much of a busser?

    KPOP please frickin end this rofl what are you even discussing, there's nothing to discuss??
  32. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed please tell me what's so hard

    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#21866)
    go take a break, sorry, its hard

    have some kpop
    please tell me what's so hard
  33. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed like man we want to get out of this game, I spend...

    like man we want to get out of this game, I spend the first hour or so making sure that you both know I'm clear and then I arrive at my decision
    and it's the correct decision
    that I arrived at probably due to poor logic and rewarding dumbtells which is never good
    are you really going to tell me that suddenly you have to spend hours agonizing over the decision that you forced me to make for you? c'mon
  34. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/modbot/vote-h...

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...936&voter=dota
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...5BNSM%5D+Mikey
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...5BNSM%5D+Mikey

    quick and easy peek reveals oops no mafia! This slot does not bus, we've proven that
    if you think we could have bussed here because it's a mash, okay, understandable

    we also have a PR that doesn't resolve mafia actions, because if our role existed on the wolf team it would function as KP and people would be dying in the middle of the day
    that didn't happen

    we ALSO stopped a wolf from getting a kill from an event and that's probably townier than killing a wolf
  35. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed great, if you don't think my role is AI, you can...

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21873)
    it is not a townie thought to even think they are town cleared because they are supposed 'pr' that really is not alignment indicative

    and trying to push that narrative down the throat of others

    i think it's lacking the townie self awareness
    great, if you don't think my role is AI, you can spend time trying to explain why it wasn't used to further the wolf wincon
  36. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed we're both claiming never to bus SSS but only...

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21876)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM] Mikey (#21874)
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...936&voter=dota
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...5BNSM%5D+Mikey
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...5BNSM%5D+Mikey

    quick and easy peek reveals oops no mafia! This slot does not bus, we've proven that
    if you think we could have bussed here because it's a mash, okay, understandable

    we also have a PR that doesn't resolve mafia actions, because if our role existed on the wolf team it would function as KP and people would be dying in the middle of the day
    that didn't happen

    we ALSO stopped a wolf from getting a kill from an event and that's probably townier than killing a wolf
    sorry but we never bus SSS in that situation ever. you know it he knows it. we all know it
    we're both claiming never to bus SSS

    but only one of us has the vote history actually backing that up
    sorry about the rand
  37. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed I hate kpop

    I hate kpop
  38. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed literally the only other option is that KPOP is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21879)
    if you can read G8 - our first 100 posts or so and tell me looking at me straight in my eyes and say that you believe that charizard and this charizard is the same people playing the same alignment, we will just self vote and let you have the win cuz it's an impossible thought, tbh
    literally the only other option is that KPOP is slowrolling
  39. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed like you're basically just flexing about your...

    like you're basically just flexing about your wolfrange otherwise
    that's cool
  40. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed finally

  41. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed I am the chosen one for I alone can still post

    I am the chosen one
    for I alone can still post
  42. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed the chosen one speaketh and my words are "If...

    the chosen one speaketh
    and my words are "If someone feels caught for the wrong reasons, they are town you idiot"
  43. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed chosen one says to ignore kpop they are impostors

    chosen one says to ignore kpop
    they are impostors
  44. Replies
    21,944
    Views
    126,262

    Completed How come you didnt buff me

    How come you didnt buff me
Results 51 to 94 of 94
Page 2 of 2 1 2
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Voyeur

The Voyeur may each night target a player and learn what night actions, if any, they were targeted by.