Search:

Type: Posts; User: bopolis

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.30 seconds.

  1. Sticky: second

    Quote Originally Posted by Weatherguy (#204)
    I would like to nominate Yogsloth for best individual scum performance (small game) in Old Cat Mafia.

    He led the team to a dominating win and was unanimously villaread by game-end.
    second
  2. Postgame#6735

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed My reads were great d1 and 2

    Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 (#6732)
    No one really had great reads, I think Roman and Billy might have had the best of the late-game villas. But there was a period on D4/5 where everyone was like 3 of 8 or something but with different reads. Like Phighter was right on WG and Panther was getting there on a couple of wolves no one else was, Owner had a pretty good POE and Sunbae was right on a couple.If everyone could have talked about it more and found each other it was possible to put together the right lynch order but getting together was just impossible.
    My reads were great d1 and 2
  3. Day 7#6697

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed if wg is a wolf, 4mask isnt the lynch we need to...

    if wg is a wolf, 4mask isnt the lynch we need to win
  4. Day 7#6696

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed Thingyman dont want to do 4mask

    ##Vote Thingyman


    dont want to do 4mask
  5. Day 7#6690

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed thingy/wg/ss/jan 1 between 4mask/boq imo 1...

    thingy/wg/ss/jan

    1 between 4mask/boq imo

    1 in billy/cron/tom/yog/sunbae tom the wolfies in that grouping but if wg=wolf i think he's less likely to be with him based on wg eod yesterday and him saying no to a cfd

    1 between 4mask/boq because i thought 4mask's popin vote on boq was wolfy yesterday and it made him lead wagon over thingy who is likely just a wolf

    think smith/owner are just villas always

    where im at
  6. Day 7#6688

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed wg pushing 4mask gives me pause

    wg pushing 4mask gives me pause
  7. Day 7#6687

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed what do you mean where is bop? im one of the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#6681)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6666)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#6656)
    tier 1 Thingy/WG/Liberal
    tier 2 owner/cron/bop/billy/t om
    tier 3 contrainer


    talk to me why mask is surefire wolf.
    i am tempted to move t om from any tier because i liked that he was voting outside of the wagons during status quo. But maybe thats me being stupid. Need to keep reading when I am not zombie tired
    I think mask is a wolf because:

    1. The vast majority of his comments throughout the early/mid stages of the game were focused on mechanics and not solving things.

    2. The only time he's taken confident, hard stances was on things he could feel correct about. He didn't take confident, hard stances on a bunch of different reads. He took them on things like "phighters claim makes him a villager never wavering". I think there's plenty of wolves that struggle to say incorrect things with confidence so they resort to saying things they know they are right about with confidence.

    3. When I asked him to clarify his reads on Visor is outed day, his literal only wolf read was Visor wolf. That's it. Which falls in line with someone that struggles to make things up.

    4. In defense of the things I said to him, he reply "I also play this way as a villager" which, to me, is saying that I've caught him for the wrong reasons because he would be playing the same way as a villager instead of this just being how he plays.

    In fact, as I type this out I think I should ##Vote 4maskwolf
    I feel like I need to ISO Mask so I can feel good about this. And ISO sucks. Lucky me I dont have work tomorrow nor on Friday. Anyhow, Mask has taken some hard stances, like against me. Now, I know thats on a villager but eh. Like, shouldn't that make WG scummy?

    I think that Mask going personal in his reply to you is unnecessary and could potentially be angry wolf. Isn't like Mask has been pushed for days so his frustration is unwarranted and comes from nowhere tbh


    Also, idk how to make out of your reply to my Billy concern. The negative is that it feels like we are just treading water; the positive, on the other hand, is that it doesnt feel like you are forcing yourself in it. Like not going deep in talking to me with it to make me trust you more.

    eh.

    where is billy and bop anyway
    that should totally be the name of a show tbh
    what do you mean where is bop?

    im one of the top posters today.
  8. Day 7#6597

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed If it is supposed to tell us then we’re at 9-5 or...

    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#6596)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#6580)
    That eod was disgusting

    What paused me on Billy was his unvote on me. At first I was okay with him reluctantly joining the Panther wagon after being told how villagers need to vote together. But then he got a bit too into lynching Panther, which didn't fit anything else. That Panther lynch felt pretty random and opportunistic

    Modbot is still not telling us that town needs to not lynch incorrectly today so we are still not at mylo

    I agree Thingyman is likely a wolf too. I think Liberal as well. Still not trusting either t om or Bop, but am fine with rethinking that. Gotta get prepared for work so see you lot later tbh
    Since when has modbot told when lylo/mylo is in closed setups?
    If it is supposed to tell us then we’re at 9-5 or better and we don’t lose by just killing the wrong wolf which makes thingy the best lynch imo
  9. Day 7#6596

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed Since when has modbot told when lylo/mylo is in...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#6580)
    That eod was disgusting

    What paused me on Billy was his unvote on me. At first I was okay with him reluctantly joining the Panther wagon after being told how villagers need to vote together. But then he got a bit too into lynching Panther, which didn't fit anything else. That Panther lynch felt pretty random and opportunistic

    Modbot is still not telling us that town needs to not lynch incorrectly today so we are still not at mylo

    I agree Thingyman is likely a wolf too. I think Liberal as well. Still not trusting either t om or Bop, but am fine with rethinking that. Gotta get prepared for work so see you lot later tbh
    Since when has modbot told when lylo/mylo is in closed setups?
  10. Day 7#6570

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed Out for a bit, Is there any reason thingy...

    Out for a bit,

    Is there any reason thingy can’t be kp?
  11. Day 7#6568

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed U Wg/thingy make sense based on how he was...

    U
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6559)
    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#6554)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6552)
    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#6550)
    Wolfy based on the last couple eods and he’d be next in line if I had five vigs and I eliminated my bottom 4
    Do you feel like WG is an unlikely wolf with any of Thingy/SS/Jan/Mask?
    It makes most sense with thingy but I’d need to reread the others to see if they make sense with each other, I don’t know anything off the top of my head that makes it so they can’t be together
    I'd be interested to hear more on WG/Thingy specifically, because I wasn't so sure of that one. So hearing you say it makes the most sense could help me a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#6555)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6551)
    Billy
    Cron
    Tom

    That feels like the section that truly pushes towards solving this thing if you can get it right. If it's V/V/V then I think the wolves are just littered in the low posters like jaleb/visor/frog were. This would be the thingy/jan/ss/bop/owner/wg grouping.

    If one or more is a wolf then you have a ton of information to work through because they've been actively voting and pushing things. So I think it would be beneficial for people to give a little extra focus on explaining their reads of those three today.
    I think wolves have been in the inactive people and we’re champs hero syndroming this game with spicier lynches.
    I'm hoping you're correct. I'm afraid that you're incorrect.
    Wg/thingy make sense based on how he was telling owner to vote panther over thingy. Also when Tom moved from thingy to I think SS sub wg said something about no CFDs so I think that strengthens the possibility of wg/ss being wolves if thingy is and if wg is wolf Tom/owner are probably villas(owner prob is regardless)
  12. Day 7#6557

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed With probably a couple exceptions obvi

    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#6555)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6551)
    Billy
    Cron
    Tom

    That feels like the section that truly pushes towards solving this thing if you can get it right. If it's V/V/V then I think the wolves are just littered in the low posters like jaleb/visor/frog were. This would be the thingy/jan/ss/bop/owner/wg grouping.

    If one or more is a wolf then you have a ton of information to work through because they've been actively voting and pushing things. So I think it would be beneficial for people to give a little extra focus on explaining their reads of those three today.
    I think wolves have been in the inactive people and we’re champs hero syndroming this game with spicier lynches.
    With probably a couple exceptions obvi
  13. Day 7#6555

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed I think wolves have been in the inactive people...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6551)
    Billy
    Cron
    Tom

    That feels like the section that truly pushes towards solving this thing if you can get it right. If it's V/V/V then I think the wolves are just littered in the low posters like jaleb/visor/frog were. This would be the thingy/jan/ss/bop/owner/wg grouping.

    If one or more is a wolf then you have a ton of information to work through because they've been actively voting and pushing things. So I think it would be beneficial for people to give a little extra focus on explaining their reads of those three today.
    I think wolves have been in the inactive people and we’re champs hero syndroming this game with spicier lynches.
  14. Day 7#6554

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed It makes most sense with thingy but I’d need to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6552)
    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#6550)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6546)
    Man, weatherguys eod during the phi/frog wagons is such a weird take. Calling frog a wolf but saying that because frog isnt voting Phi it means Phi is the stronger role and kill him and then saying people should just maj phi while its 8-6.

    Bop, where you landing on WG?
    Wolfy based on the last couple eods and he’d be next in line if I had five vigs and I eliminated my bottom 4
    Do you feel like WG is an unlikely wolf with any of Thingy/SS/Jan/Mask?
    It makes most sense with thingy but I’d need to reread the others to see if they make sense with each other, I don’t know anything off the top of my head that makes it so they can’t be together
  15. Day 7#6553

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed Briefly I contemplated sunbae is a wolf going for...

    Briefly I contemplated sunbae is a wolf going for the win by controlling the thread, then I realized that doesn’t work with post caps and 5 game days and THEN I realized the gamestate is such that wolves probably don’t need to do much at this point.
  16. Day 7#6550

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed Wolfy based on the last couple eods and he’d be...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6546)
    Man, weatherguys eod during the phi/frog wagons is such a weird take. Calling frog a wolf but saying that because frog isnt voting Phi it means Phi is the stronger role and kill him and then saying people should just maj phi while its 8-6.

    Bop, where you landing on WG?
    Wolfy based on the last couple eods and he’d be next in line if I had five vigs and I eliminated my bottom 4
  17. Day 7#6548

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed Gun to head I’d say billy=v, there was somethin*...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6543)
    I am glancing through eod 6 and billy is pushing kinda hard for frog over phi. It's possible that his eod yesterday was just ... forgetful ... of me/panther and panther/boq interactions. Wouldn't be the first one this game to just brain fart.

    Gonna let him come in and do his thing and see how I feel about it.
    Gun to head I’d say billy=v, there was somethin* he did earlier in the game either repping peeks or calling something out tha5 made me read him super hard villa but I don’t remember the details. Will try t9 go back and find it when not on ipad
  18. Day 7#6545

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed The only thing that I’ve thought was villagy for...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6542)
    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#6540)
    Owners end of day makes me think she’s a villa(staying on thingy and not going to panther

    Also assum8ng thingy being a wolf
    Concur. I think Yog staying on Contrainer is villagery (and I think that he's just posted like a villager for a long while. I might have just gotten hooked by our spat coming off as super villagery to me, but even his posting about others has rung well to me).

    The bigger blind spot might be Tom. A quick glance showed some votes on wolves but I can't really remember much else from them aside from pushing smith hard (which I thought was vilalgery when I was building my teams yesterday that had smith in them but now im not so sure). Where you at on tom?
    The only thing that I’ve thought was villagy for Tom was how he was on frog eod 5, the rest of his iso does nothing for me and he certainly has wolf equity.
  19. Day 7#6541

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed M6 pony is the slowest. Stupid iPad

    M6 pony is the slowest.

    Stupid iPad
  20. Day 7#6540

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed Owners end of day makes me think she’s a...

    Owners end of day makes me think she’s a villa(staying on thingy and not going to panther

    Also assum8ng thingy being a wolf
  21. Day 7#6536

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed Panther voters obvi

    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#6535)
    I think it’s thingy/ss/jan/4mask + 1 or 2 between thingy voters(minus smith) and boq
    Panther voters obvi
  22. Day 7#6535

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed I think it’s thingy/ss/jan/4mask + 1 or 2 between...

    I think it’s thingy/ss/jan/4mask + 1 or 2 between thingy voters(minus smith) and boq
  23. Day 7#6530

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed There will likely be zero chance I show up on...

    Quote Originally Posted by mhsmith0 (#6528)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6524)
    Get out of here calling missing end of day flaking in a game with 5 real life days. I missed the last few, I'll miss the next few too. I saved a post hoping I could get in there early on sunday but was unable to.
    Not really one person per se but more like there's a huge stack of people who weren't around at EOD in what easily could have been mylo (and possibly was, except manti didn't call it yet so maybe not?), when there was no consensus around a strong wagon which meant if nothing else wolves could just megasnipe at eod, which is just really strange in my book. *shrugs*
    There will likely be zero chance I show up on Sunday nights ever. very hard for me.

    Sorry not sorry
  24. Day 7#6526

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed Sunbae, what made you think thingy was a villa...

    Sunbae, what made you think thingy was a villa towards the end o& last phase, iirc you said it was based on something I said
  25. Day 6#6228

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed looking at the vc, If Sunbae is indeed a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#6222)
    @Boquise container is jan. Feels like a deliberate misnomer to me. Otherwise your entire game has been so full of derps I want to suggest a CT

    I unvoted you because I was only interested in turbo lynching you before the dayvig. I’ve since been very back and forth on you. My gut has been wolf for a long time but now I think a) if you’re a wolf you’re unlikely to be kp because you’ve been voted by so damn many people and b) that you could still be a villager

    That vc is a pretty darn good look for sunbae. Which is :/. Bit odd someone posted it without comment

    Tom when you say “we definitely have two vigs right” are you being serious and talking about the wolf vigs? Because why in the $#@! would you use the word “definitely” or “right” when there is no evidence of it
    looking at the vc,

    If Sunbae is indeed a villager, and you assume wolves wanted to get a villa counterwagon to visor, then frog voting sunbae instead of boquise is a pretty bad look for boquise. Since if Boquise was a villager frog voting him would have tied the wagons. Yet he voted sunbae.
  26. Day 6#6151

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed What read of mine?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6147)
    My final answer is Panther, Smith, Jan/Contrainer, Weatherguy, Mask and one of SS or Cron.

    I hesitate to say it's Boq based on the people willing to kill him in the flash wagon early unless it's so bad that they win the game on a non-kp lynch.

    I hesitate to think it's thingy due to Bop's read + panther.

    I think Smith v is the reason Robiks claim was never believed, he has slowed way down on trying to solve anything as the game has progressed, and is now being protected under the guise of us somehow preventing the wolf kill on n2 and n4 (with panther being the echo for that). I think Tom isn't a wolf for his consistent pressure on smith in the early stages of the game.

    I think Mask has focused exclusively on mechanics and things he can know he's right on. I think he's the type of wolf that will struggle to make up reads and reasons that aren't true.

    I think weatherguy has gotten by on just pushing Phighter and showed up today with no remorse for it and just carried on as if nothing was wrong. I think Panther has been defending him via SS's read of him for multiple game days.

    I've made multiple cases on Jan and I also thought his response about the Phi wagon as "being something that had to happen because people weren't playing the game until it did" was just a product of not really reading through walls of text between two villagers and instead just assuming it was solely for the claim stuff.


    I think Cron has small equity of being the wolf vig who subbed in and bussed flailing jaleb to get credit but I think he's more likely to be a villager.

    We've talked about SS a handful of times especially with the visor back and forth spot on the reads list.


    That's where I'm at now. I feel ok about it.
    What read of mine?
  27. Day 6#6101

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed my thought on thingy not caring might be more...

    my thought on thingy not caring might be more wishful thinking instead of fact, especially if what sunbae says is true(re: him not caring before as wolf).
  28. Day 6#5967

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed this is the post i was talking about, not the one...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#4900)
    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#4898)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman (#4893)
    Was gonna respond but I think I'm just done engaging this dude since he's just making up reads.

    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#4878)
    As for why frog over thingy, Im holding my cover for the cop obviously
    It's D5. If you're still alive and/or you haven't revealed your full list of peeks yet, then you're not a cop. You're not allowed to have that as your excuse for v-reading Thingy anymore.
    i have revealed them except for last night
    if one of your "peeks" is me and you got back "w" you are either a wolf or scum has a redirector.
    this is the post i was talking about, not the one you quoted

    i definitely think the wolfteam lies within you/jan/ss/wg/smith/4mask/tom/cron/billy

    I think billy is the towniest followed by cron(though he's my secret tinfoil). I don't even think they are wolves, they are just the people I villa read that i'd start re-evaluating on first. I would probably kill thingy/owner before billy and cron(maybe)

    If there is a scum on from its most likely in tom/4mask but probably not both, i dont want to lynch a frog voter today(unless somehow boq/jan/SS can clear themselves then i'd think about it)

    That leaves you/jan/ss/wg/smith as my current POE and I feel most strongly about you/ss/jan.

    Sure i could just be wrong on sunbae/owner/thingy, im most confident in being right on sunbae but its possible.

    so lets take out billy/cron for now and put in owner/thingy.

    boq/jan/ss/wg/smith/one of tom-4mask/owner/thingy

    Talk to me about whats wrong with this?

    who outside of this do you think could be a wolf?


    also, i say one of 4mask/tom because i don't think they are both wolves jumping on frog for cred since it looked like there was a shot frog got lynched over phighter, but maybe im misremembering what i read so lets just keep them both pencilled in there.
  29. Day 6#5964

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed im out for a while, @ me with...

    im out for a while,

    @ me with questions/concerns
  30. Day 6#5963

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed dont worry cron, you can get me killed on sunday...

    dont worry cron, you can get me killed on sunday when the posting restriction lifts and i wont be around.
  31. Day 6#5961

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed I don't fake red peeks after i got bstee...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5957)
    if you REALLY wanted to defend phi, you wouldve red peeked frog
    I don't fake red peeks after i got bstee mislynched in a mash on pog
  32. Day 6#5960

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed thingy would care more. he cares more about...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5955)
    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#5954)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5953)
    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#5952)
    I defended phighter

    try again
    yea you did a bang up job by green peeking all the other possible wagons against phi

    brilliant job defending him
    like anyone gave a $#@! about my green peeks.

    owner was still a wagon dumdum
    no one wanted to keep their vote there because of it

    no one wanted to make thingy a wagon
    thingy would care more. he cares more about bragging about his wolf game then he does about being a villa. he's the easiest of mislynches to go for.
  33. Day 6#5956

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed maybe your not a villa and just trying to push me...

    maybe your not a villa and just trying to push me as a mislynch and not a dumdum.

    apologies if thats the case
  34. Day 6#5954

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed like anyone gave a $#@! about my green peeks. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5953)
    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#5952)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5937)
    bop was bussing frog but didnt wanna bury him with a wolf peek. which is why he came with clarifying he peeked owner green.

    he protected prolly thingy and/or owner from being a wagon with his "peek" and wanted phi/boq wagoned
    I defended phighter

    try again
    yea you did a bang up job by green peeking all the other possible wagons against phi

    brilliant job defending him
    like anyone gave a $#@! about my green peeks.

    owner was still a wagon dumdum
  35. Day 6#5952

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed I defended phighter try again

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5937)
    bop was bussing frog but didnt wanna bury him with a wolf peek. which is why he came with clarifying he peeked owner green.

    he protected prolly thingy and/or owner from being a wagon with his "peek" and wanted phi/boq wagoned
    I defended phighter

    try again
  36. Day 6#5951

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed Cron Panther I rescind my peeks. I was...

    @Cron
    @Panther

    I rescind my peeks. I was taking one last chance to eat a dayvig.

    I still think my peeks are all villas. Sunbae was villagy upon subbing in and I don't think the way he pushed phighter is a wolf going for a mislynch unless it was going for the immeadiate win because he basically left himself no room to be wrong.

    Thingy I listed as a villager because I think he cares more about the game if hes a wolf. He brags non stop about how he defeated 20 something villas as the last wolf and I don't think he'd phone in a wolf game because he wants to be able to protect that legacy and this game he's clearly phoning it in. I think him not caring much is probably villa thingy.

    Owner I have as a villa because I just think the way she is disconnected from $#@! in the thread is TWTBAW. I think a wolf would make it so their thought processes are easier to track and the fact that some of her pushes read like "1+2=apricots" make it likely shes just a villa.

    I went for the 'no result' peek hoping there was a chance even if wolves didnt RB me they could still think a villager could have.


    I still believe we should lynch Boq because he's been the scummiest so far. I thought his post expecting to be red checked was wolfy, I think his reaction of wolves pushing him when most the people on him were frog voters/roman (ie mostly if not all villas) is terrible and not a real thought. I think between the eod 1 and day 2(might be eod 2 and day 3 will recheck later) he listed a bunch of people as wolves who 1)ended up flipping villager and 2) he never really mentioned again so I think they were fake reads. I don't know about him being a vig but certainly he's the best chance to lynch a wolf.

    If not boq then SS, or Jan. I thought some of the stuff coming from Jan was villagy but I also think if he was a villager he wouldnt have flipped back on his phighter read.

    coming back to my peeks still being good, when i saw i didnt eat the dayvig immeadiately i thought I was wrong somewhere then I thought about it and if I was wrong and listed a wolves as villas, they probably just gank me anyways to give them villa cred. I think its more likely I was rolecopped or roleblocked and they just knew I wasnt a cop than I was wrong but I don't think im gonna bet my life on it thus im just rescinding.
  37. Day 6#5805

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed if i die before i come back I think most likely...

    if i die before i come back I think most likely wolves are in boq/SS/jan

    glgl
  38. Day 6#5802

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed i think we live in a world where we need to lynch...

    i think we live in a world where we need to lynch exactly wolf killpower OR lynch a wolf before the dayvig goes off(but even in that world we have to still probably kill the vigs)
  39. Day 6#5718

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed we'll find out when dayvig goes off

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5711)
    So bops not the cop let’s lynch him

    Those all aren’t town
    we'll find out when dayvig goes off
  40. Day 6#5713

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed boq is not a peek, just someone i find wolfy

    boq is not a peek, just someone i find wolfy
  41. Day 6#5709

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed no n0 n1 apoc n2 MR/sunbae n3 thingy n4...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5704)
    The real question is should we lynch in the bio cop world today

    What were the peeks again bop?
    no n0

    n1 apoc
    n2 MR/sunbae
    n3 thingy
    n4 owner
    n5 no result
  42. Day 6#5693

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed id say yes if you had the balls to sack up and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5683)
    Can I pick lynch now that you guys sucked yesterday?
    id say yes if you had the balls to sack up and keep your vote on frog
  43. Day 6#5668

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed if i had a peek last night i targetted jan and...

    if i had a peek last night i targetted jan and got no result
  44. Day 6#5658

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed not gonna happen friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5655)
    ##Vote bopolis
    not gonna happen friend
  45. Day 6#5653

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed Sunbae just follow me to victory Boquise

    @Sunbae

    just follow me to victory

    ##Vote Boquise
  46. Day 6#5651

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed o rly

    Quote Originally Posted by mhsmith0 (#5648)
    lololololololol i was definitely thinking the odd vig was one of the more potato-y players on the board

    probably clearing the whole frog wagon except maybe bop
    also at this point just hard presuming wolves don't have a doc
    i guess we'll see someone die soon too *shrugs*
    o rly
  47. Day 5#5323

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed Hey Jan, When/why did phighter stop being...

    Hey Jan,

    When/why did phighter stop being villagy to you?
  48. Day 5#5320

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed Wolves want to see how hard I want to hold my cop...

    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#5315)
    What does it mean when everyone alive has frog and thingy as wolves but they don’t get the votes?

    Raise your hand if you v read either? Like how is owner the counter and how is SS getting votes now OVER frog
    Wolves want to see how hard I want to hold my cop cover obviously.

    While I’m saying this somewhat facetiously part of me is thinking it.
  49. Day 5#5067

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed also if you want a really bad reason to read...

    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#5066)
    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#4964)
    bop why is panther so high

    and why is smith so low?
    by high do you mean villa read?
    because sections were not in any particular order.

    Since panther started caring about the game on day 3(iirc) i think he's been villagy.

    As for smith I dropped him down into the POE section because I don't remember why I had him higher than that and if/when he does something villagy i'd move him back up.
    also if you want a really bad reason to read panther villa thats also probably just true, he probably didn't put in the time to make all those bookmarks he screenshotted as a clever wolf gambit.
  50. Day 5#5066

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by bopolis
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,431

    Completed by high do you mean villa read? because sections...

    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#4964)
    bop why is panther so high

    and why is smith so low?
    by high do you mean villa read?
    because sections were not in any particular order.

    Since panther started caring about the game on day 3(iirc) i think he's been villagy.

    As for smith I dropped him down into the POE section because I don't remember why I had him higher than that and if/when he does something villagy i'd move him back up.
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Lawyer

The Lawyer is a mafia-aligned role who may target a fellow mafia-aligned player each night and make them view as town if investigated by a Cop ability.