Search:

Type: Posts; User: Kurosaki Ichigo

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 0.05 seconds.

  1. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Hope

  2. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I hope i am right

    I hope i am right
  3. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Wow what's this huge wagon?

    Wow what's this huge wagon?
  4. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I put Cape as top wagon on ourpose. No one jumped...

    I put Cape as top wagon on ourpose. No one jumped to his rescue
  5. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed You say you voted for me because you thought i...

    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1164)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1152)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1151)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1150)
    How did you know yesterday when you voted me that we don't have misyeets?
    Because I *thought* that scipio would be a misyeet, so yeeting him would have been a waste
    You misinterpreted my post, voted for me, and didn't ask me anything

    How, why and when did you lock Scipio town?
    It wasn't a lock read, you are just blatantly putting words in my mouth at this point

    My read on scipio was from when I iso'd him earlier the same day
    You say you voted for me because you thought i wanted to yeet him, but you don't have him lock town, how is that?
  6. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I see no one is willing to come here to save...

    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1162)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1158)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1157)
    Penguin looks better from some of her posts today

    I don't think Wisdom is ever mafia with Zugz, but if Zugz somehow is town, maybe consider Wisdom as I feel like they just kinda are autopiloting
    I noticed that Egix didn't answer me on p#1126, either because he wanted to ignore it, or worse, because he didn't even read it.
    The more he posts, the more he gets wolfy from my PoV.


    Wisdom is convinced that this will end well, but I do not know what it means for them
    That was because a) I don't trust you and b) I would have been giving up the cape yeet

    Almost overslept damn
    I see no one is willing to come here to save Cape...
  7. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I don't think Penguin's posts are towny enough to...

    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#1006)
    if i die, my only legacy that I truly trust in is Niph V

    i know... nothing ground breaking

    but

    gl bringing this back
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#545)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#524)
    We all know Swedish was just sheeping my votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#529)
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    town -> obvious town
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#525)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang (#409)
    #145 (scipio) is towny
    i've, as town, wanted to TR people for not great evidence
    it's like, wanting to have a solution, and only town want that

    could be scum simulating it but less likely imo, because that's not only trying to simulate town solving but town emotions

    although the last time i did something like this i was TRing scum lol


    #307 (numka) is wolfy
    even if a villager isn't contributing much, it's still a lot worse than a scum lynch, and it still brings scum closer to parity

    ##Vote Numka
    This is like a cutout process I'd use as scum. "This thing is towny because I've done it. The logic behind that is this. Could be a wolf doing it but I don't think so."

    Tries to make the read as reasonable as possible, or just looks like that was the intention.


    I've kinda liked Beagle's d2

    --

    Think niph's even more lock V than before

    --

    My current reads would look something like (tiers not ordered):

    niphredil

    Vivax

    Zugzwang
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Valentine
    Beagle

    Wisdom
    The Penguin

    Cape90
    Scipio1
    aphelios

    Egix96
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#546)
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#545)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#524)
    We all know Swedish was just sheeping my votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#529)
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    town -> obvious town
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#525)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang (#409)
    #145 (scipio) is towny
    i've, as town, wanted to TR people for not great evidence
    it's like, wanting to have a solution, and only town want that

    could be scum simulating it but less likely imo, because that's not only trying to simulate town solving but town emotions

    although the last time i did something like this i was TRing scum lol


    #307 (numka) is wolfy
    even if a villager isn't contributing much, it's still a lot worse than a scum lynch, and it still brings scum closer to parity

    ##Vote Numka
    This is like a cutout process I'd use as scum. "This thing is towny because I've done it. The logic behind that is this. Could be a wolf doing it but I don't think so."

    Tries to make the read as reasonable as possible, or just looks like that was the intention.


    I've kinda liked Beagle's d2

    --

    Think niph's even more lock V than before

    --

    My current reads would look something like (tiers not ordered):

    niphredil

    Vivax

    Zugzwang
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Valentine
    Beagle

    Wisdom
    The Penguin

    Cape90
    Scipio1
    aphelios

    Egix96


    mmm

    actually I would probably put scipio here instead, i kinda liked 2 of his posts today, mainly the one complaining about lacking townreads

    niphredil

    Vivax

    Zugzwang
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Valentine
    Beagle

    Wisdom
    The Penguin
    Scipio1

    Cape90
    aphelios

    Egix96
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#729)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#719)
    Swedish, to me it looks like your world is me/penguin/x

    If this is true, who is that x?
    i havent read everything, but it was you/pengu/aph when i left (with a side of egix)
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#740)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#736)
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#731)
    Gotta do the daily Aph CFD attempt
    What's your read on Penguin and Cape and why?
    I have em both as my bottom PoE, cuz they have been kinda active but not super towny. While I have some individual posts from specifically Cape that i dislike (that i quoted earlier today), it's mainly lack of posts i find raditating town.

    Im not expecting that to be the answer you're looking for, but that's how i do things since i mainly trust my ability to townread and not scumread
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#829)
    Sorry for inactivity.

    uh, so...
    My old PoE has been shrunk down to like only: cape/pengu/egix. I know I'm wrong about something (i don't think pengu/egix are w/w for example), i'm just wondering if i'm like VERY wrong and it's just 1/3 in there or if it's 2 in there. If there's 2 it's prolly cape/egix+1 or cape/pengu+1 (with the logic of pengu/egix not w/w). I could see that being the case.

    But that's just speculating at this point before a single wolf flip, so I don't feel the need to confirm exactly what team is most probable there.

    The only read I would say I'm def not wrong on is Niph V. Then I want to believe I'm right on Wisdom V, but I can't honestly say i'm close to being able to lock it in, and they're more than able to fool me, so i wouldn't be surprised if im wrong. But still, if I was forced to lock in 2 reads that would be my 2nd currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#832)
    If im wrong on Cape Zug is probably mafia after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#834)
    ##Vote Zugzwang

    idk i'll feel this out for a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#867)
    at this point i guess i just vote Cape and hope he's W. I think town is in a rly rough spot here otherwise (and i definitely take partial responsibility for that)

    I agree with you wisdom that Val is V btw, it's just zug that i've started to doubt myself on.

    And zug, yeah it's very possible im just conf-biasing your EoD as being worse than it was. Im honestly not sure about much this game. It's hard
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#869)
    i feel like im decently confident beagle is town, and i dont even have good reasons to explain why to myself. Like, it would be extremely easy for W!beagle to type most of the things he's typed this game, but I still find myself kinda strongly believing he's town
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#871)
    I feel like it's a little weird Egix isn't in the discussion though

    the only reason i rememeber is that mafia captain wouldn't be as likely to pick him, but eh
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#905)
    wait Zug is voting cape? o.o
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#908)
    Rn i feel like he wants to position himself well on the Cape wagon but setting himself up for a swap to me later on if it seems feasable
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#916)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#915)
    I dont think I have seen anything indicating this from them until now. *confusion*
    u think this is scum-indicative?
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#974)


    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#965)
    If this is a tie maybe I am wrong about SS and is just Penguin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#966)
    And then we add Wisdom as mafia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#967)
    Nvm, I thought Eod is now

    I will answer at your question Cape


    i believe Kuro thought EoD was 13 min ago. Im trying to figure out if that makes him town. I think it makes it more likely

    i also think Cape's posting today has been better

    I'll vote to selfpress whoever ofc, but I think pengu is my preferred vote rn.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#995)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#994)
    Every time Swedish and Cape join together on a wagon I get worried they're just mafia playing off wagons I'd join lol


    (also, this is a positively paranoid and towny post)
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#998)
    @Valentine
    @Scipio1
    @Egix96

    beagle i assume will vote and wisdom's asleep.

    But u 3 should pick me or Pengu (unless u wanna force a CFD, but then speak up)


    I don't think Penguin's posts are towny enough to get them out of the Poe, and Swedish strongly suspected Egix.

    The problem is that almost no one wants to vote Egix anymore and his posts have exactly a minimum of content while he's doing pushes and pockety defences. He said I could fake my last post the day before, but backtracked when asked about it, defending Scipio by attacking me when I suggested that a more active Scipio help solve the game.
  8. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I noticed that Egix didn't answer me on p#1126,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1157)
    Penguin looks better from some of her posts today

    I don't think Wisdom is ever mafia with Zugz, but if Zugz somehow is town, maybe consider Wisdom as I feel like they just kinda are autopiloting
    I noticed that Egix didn't answer me on p#1126, either because he wanted to ignore it, or worse, because he didn't even read it.
    The more he posts, the more he gets wolfy from my PoV.


    Wisdom is convinced that this will end well, but I do not know what it means for them
  9. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed You misinterpreted my post, voted for me, and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1151)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1150)
    How did you know yesterday when you voted me that we don't have misyeets?
    Because I *thought* that scipio would be a misyeet, so yeeting him would have been a waste
    You misinterpreted my post, voted for me, and didn't ask me anything

    How, why and when did you lock Scipio town?
  10. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I forgot about this post. You speculate here on...

    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1017)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1015)
    Can you tell me where in your posts you said you suspected Swedish before this vote @Scipio1?

    All your posts from day 3 are in the spoiler and I can't find anything.

    You have to explain the vote
    Oh how convenient ftr this was what I was originally going to say to you in response to what you asked me:

    It makes no sense to want to sacrifice someone you think seems towny just to go from 70% (or whatever percentage town you have him at, how should I be able to tell) to 100% just to be absolutely sure, especially when we are running out of misyeets. It's agenda to yeet for "info" instead of just going for those you actually think are scum.
    I forgot about this post. You speculate here on how much I town read Scipio (probably 70% is rand for you?) but that's not the case at all.
    I never said I wanted to yeet Scipio, I said I want to know his alignament and his 2 posts weren't helpful in doing so.

    Checking the VC Cape was top wagon with 4 votes and you tied me as a wagon with Swedish. At Sod everyone and their mom wanted to hung Cape.
    I am villager, Swedish flipped villager.

    How did you know yesterday when you voted me that we don't have misyeets?
  11. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed And what is your current conclusion, am I faking...

    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1123)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1121)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1120)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1108)
    What part of it is exaggerated? Is it like, the part where Ichigo says Penguin isn't genuinely trying to solve there?
    I mean yeah that's the part that seems solvey but I disagree that p#996 was, like, an uber-towny post
    Please explain more here, what you think is not ok with that post. I remember asking before, if you answered, post the link
    There is nothing wrong with it per se. I just don't think it was as hard to fake as Penguin thought.
    And what is your current conclusion, am I faking or not?
    What did you mean by 'what I'm seeing' - P#940?
  12. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Egix vote Zugzwang please

    Egix vote Zugzwang please
  13. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Valentine how much of the game have you read? ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Valentine (#1114)
    wobbles. i am here. i am afraid to vote anywhere other than cape to end the day because watch me flip again and haha flip another town.

    i don't really understand the zug slip or why people reacted as they did when i read over it but i think the number of people going "???" means that it's probably a valid thing to be ??? at? i slotted zug as town for most of the game because he just seemed so... as i said before out of it/othered but i guess that could also just be me thinking wolves would be more aware all along and then they're just not because i like to think everyone is playing 4d chess. so that wagon is neat. i'll support it from the sidelines.

    um. thinking. beagle is town. i think the zug push and fleshing it out and going more and more against it is townie in a way that's kind of just like. gamestate i guess. could be bussing zug to go deep or something but then it gets into why isn't beagle getting nk for shoving out zug, etc, etc, so probably town.

    out of the remaining ppl i don't really ... know who would be a third honestly. i don't know if i wanna start even getting there when i have had problems getting to one OTL . kind of just throwing out thoughts and none of this is original but i think zug/cape hits at least one if not two which is. a lot better than what's happened.

    pretty sure i said this before but i'll stare at the vcs in a bit/after a flip. actually having a red name on it probably helps and i think going back over it assuming zug is a wolf probably helps. also probably obligatory bussing on cape90 because i don't think the reason cape's alive is anything more than like. bad voting. (it's me.)
    @Valentine how much of the game have you read?

    What posts made you think Zug is a villager?

    Why do you preflip Cape?

    Why is a wolf in Cape/Zugz and why don't you try to solve them before you vote?
  14. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Please explain more here, what you think is not...

    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1120)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1108)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1036)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#1020)
    Kuro was thinking that EOD was at another time and then came with P#996, which I feel is too solvy to be fakeable right now.
    I can at least understand the EoD time mixup being +town but I think the comment on 996 is a huge exaggeration.
    What part of it is exaggerated? Is it like, the part where Ichigo says Penguin isn't genuinely trying to solve there?
    I mean yeah that's the part that seems solvey but I disagree that p#996 was, like, an uber-towny post
    Please explain more here, what you think is not ok with that post. I remember asking before, if you answered, post the link
  15. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed What does it mean to build bridges and what are...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#1104)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1094)
    I notice in P#1091 that you minimize my effort, if you think I'm a villager why don't you work with me if I'm wrong in my read for you?
    I am not sure that I think that, but others are. I dont have the energy to push anything by myself. So instead, I am building bridges.
    What does it mean to build bridges and what are your conclusions?
  16. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Zugzwang's votes D1 - Wisdom P#66 with an Iso...

    Zugzwang's votes

    D1 - Wisdom P#66 with an Iso case > Unvotes P#229 after saying that Wisdom is no longer suspicious in the previous post > Numka P#409 he votes after a quick analysis of the top wagons, finding Scipio villagery for a post.
    The vote post is his last post of the day. I feel he was content with the gamestate

    D2 - Egix P#645 with a case > Cape P#705 for P#1107 > Aphe P#734 quoting me, but I can't find a connection between my post and his vote > Cape P#772 accusing him of lurking > Aphe P#773 > Cape P#774. I still don't understand what this voting behavior means, but I imagine a wolf would simulate TWTBAW behavior and I find it suspicious.

    D3 - Cape P#810 > Swedish p#987 making him top wagon. Next post asks what the case on Penguin is and that's his last post of that day. Apparently it's curiosity to ask about a case, but nothing in his posts reflects that, so the question is just rhetoric?

    D4 - Beagle P#1075 after a nitpicky interaction that made me vote for him


    @Zugzwang what's your time zone? Why didn’t you stay in the thread after your final vote in D1 and D3?
    How did your opinion of Egix evolve after the case on day 2?
  17. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I see I pinged the wrong penguin there, sorry,...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#1093)
    What other questions? I dont have the time to explain everything right now, but I didnt see any questions
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1080)
    And here is a counterproposal for the town core on behalf of Penguin. They put me and Scipio in town reads.

    I need the reason for these both town reads @Penguin and an explanation for your lost causes.

    Why is Zugzwang in your town core?

    I see now I want you to explain your reads regarding all the players, which would be very helpful
    I see I pinged the wrong penguin there, sorry, but that means you didn't read my posts after all

    @The Penguin

    I notice in 1091 that you minimize my effort, if you think I'm a villager why don't you work with me if I'm wrong in my read for you?










    @ everyone

    We have a quarter of a day left, whoever is from town please participate at least a little in order to find a wolf
  18. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Penguin, please share your reads and explain the...

    Penguin, please share your reads and explain the votes, now that I can't sleep, I understand what the wrong time zone means, but that doesn't mean you can ignore my other questions.
    @The Penguin
  19. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Why do you think I blindly accept? What do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#1053)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1016)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#1011)
    @Cape90 @Kurosaki Ichigo We should become a towncore. I felt you were both very town yesterday despite being major wagons. I'm not comfortable sorting past that but I'm leaning back toward how I was reading the game earlier with Wisdom Zug and Valentine being mafia. The issue with that is both Zug and Val pushed Wisdom early looking back so not sure they make a lot of sense as a team.
    Yes, let's find them!

    When, an hour before the end of the day, I thought the day ended at that time in a tie of 3, I had a strong impression that no one cares who is eliminated, so Cape and Swedish should be villagers like me.

    I wanted a CFD again, and without 2 votes that came out of nowhere on Swedish it would have succeeded

    Scipio, Valentine, Penguin and Wisdom have the highest wolf equity in this moment.

    I want to reread everything in the morning and post my thoughts better than yesterday
    Why are you blindly accepting that towncore?

    I don't agree with your logic for cape/you/swedish being v/v/v because that was a full hour before eod and things can happen
    Why do you think I blindly accept?

    What do you think about Egix, Zuzg, Penguin and Wisdom?

    @Scipio1

    And you said in P#1052
    But idk if I even wanna vote cape anymore
    What does that mean regarding your read of him and why are you upset that he could be town core?
  20. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Mindmeld is NAI, however in day 4 of a game...

    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1086)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#1054)
    dumb read but I feel like val's being genuine
    I feel the same, but for me it's also because she read my mind in the early game and I just find it too hard to believe that scum could do that
    Mindmeld is NAI, however in day 4 of a game without any wolf flip there is no reason to keep such a read.
    Mentioning this is like having TMI you cannot explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1038)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1037)
    @Egix96 what's your read on Penguin in this moment?
    Still scum individually, but less likely to be scum if cape flips red
    Why? Explain the causal relationship.
    And you forgot to tell me about your reads
  21. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Penguin D1 - Vivax p#63, RVS > Egix P#92 by...

    Penguin

    D1 - Vivax p#63, RVS > Egix P#92 by proxy and unexplained (can you tell me why @Penguin?) > Scipio p#207 > Egix P#270 again by Proxy and looks like sheeping Swedish's vote and that can be a pocket action on Swedish, > Scipio P#392 the 6th vote on the wagon. For someone who changes their vote so much, I wonder why they don't have any vote in the last hour of the day and if Scipio is a lazy town, then that means wolf Penguin didn't want to switch between 2 townies. And their unexplained votes for Egix look like bussing

    D2 - Egix p#449 > Cape P#598 > Aphe P#682 with a big question mark for '$%#! it' showing in my opinion that he doesn't want the wagon > Cape P#711 the 6th vote on the wagon and telling they will miss Eod in post 713

    D3 - Cape P#788 sheeping Nimph (TMI for Nimph v?) > Val p#825 with a push > Swedish P#827 who looks like a push in bad faith to rise a counter wagon. They post mostly one liners when they return later and in the VC of his last in D3 P#943 he is not in danger to be a wagon.

    D3 - Val P#1023 and this is a vote who looks pretty random to me

    I have to sleep and if I have to give now a conclusion, a PoE of Penguin/Egix/+1 in Zugz/Wisdom is my solve

    To touch a bit on the analysis of Cape's votes that I can't finish now, there are question marks in his reasons for voting and I would like an explanation for the vote in P#632, and a detail for p#804 @Cape90




    Wisdom I read your post, why did you have me as a wolf overnight?
  22. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed The way the interaction Beagle vs. Zugzwang...

    The way the interaction Beagle vs. Zugzwang happened above makes me think that Zugzwang is a wolf who could not have had a weapon other than OMGUS.

    I didn't know who I should focus on after I posted what I already have in my notebook (it's a paper notebook, so it will take time to put it in a post), but now I know I'll look at Zugzwang's votes

    Until then a larger wagon does not hurt anyone

    ##Vote Zugzwang
  23. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed before I continue with my analysis what...

    before I continue with my analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#1055)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#1043)
    Also to wisdom, you start looking for wolves based on votes, but the constellations you look at, are they due to the main suspects being me or cape, or is it something else that makes you look at it like that?
    I don't have reads right now. I'm not invested enough to trust them and I've been wolfsiding. Going by logic atm and logic proves Val has been wolfsiding more than me which could mean she's just a wolf.
    what stops you from investing a little time in the game after you pushed Aphe very convinced, you suspected Swedish without reaching a solid read for him and you declared that I am a wolf without any analysis and we only have a mistake until yelo?
    seriously @Wisdom I want you to play today if you're a villager
    And I ask you this only because Swedish said that you are a villager

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#1011)
    @Cape90 @Kurosaki Ichigo We should become a towncore. I felt you were both very town yesterday despite being major wagons. I'm not comfortable sorting past that but I'm leaning back toward how I was reading the game earlier with Wisdom Zug and Valentine being mafia. The issue with that is both Zug and Val pushed Wisdom early looking back so not sure they make a lot of sense as a team.
    This is the post where Beagle formed a town core and a Poe.
    It's constructive and honest for me, even if I do not agree 100% with the conclusion of Val being mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#1047)
    Wisdom, The Penguin, Cape90, Egix96, Valentine, Beagle, Zugzwang, Kurosaki Ichigo, Scipio1 are the players left.

    I would put me, Wisdom, Beagle and Zug in the town core. Does anyone in this core have an issue with these players or no?

    The ones that I believe have more town cred and could come into the core is Kuro and Scipio.

    The rest are a lost cause for me (That is to say, Cape, Egix, Val).
    And here is a counterproposal for the town core on behalf of Penguin. They put me and Scipio in town reads.

    I need the reason for these both town reads @Penguin and an explanation for your lost causes.

    Why is Zugzwang in your town core?

    I see now I want you to explain your reads regarding all the players, which would be very helpful
  24. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I made an analysis of the votes and reasons to...

    I made an analysis of the votes and reasons to vote for 4 players for now and because it takes a very long time I stop to post. I try to be as short as possible to fit in the number of characters.

    The first voter was Egix. At first I thought that the way he opened the game was villagery, but I'm not convinced anymore.

    Votes:
    D1 - Vivax P#11 with joke for the opening > Beagle P#62 again for the opening > Penguin P#315 my impression is that he gives as a reason their general activity after quickly skimming the game
    D2 - Penguin P#578 with the promise of making a case later
    @Egix96 what's your read on Penguin in this moment?
    D3 - Cape P#799 sheeping Nimph > Kurosaki P#940 apparently sheeping Swedish
    D4 - Cape p#1018 brushing off the recent activity of Cape

    What made me start now with Egix is the way he indirectly defended Scipio. For example, the vote for me came in response to my P#860, the wording being extremely ambiguous, 'If this is because you're seeing what I'm seeing', Egix not giving any other explanation. It would be a good moment to do that now.

    I want to know Egix's reads and the reasons for them

    .

    Valentine
    D1 - Vivax P#33 > Numka p#258
    D2 - Wisdom P#575 > Cape P#665 > Aphe P#759
    D3 - Cape P#797 > Swedish P#846 > Cape P#877 > Swedish P#1002
    D4 - Cape P#1032

    Many votes are by proxy and insufficiently explained. What makes me think that Valentine is not a wolf is the vote for Aphe which is last in the wagon. I think a wolf would prefer to have clean hands, knowing that changing the vote would raise more suspicions
    They also seem to have an analysis of the game state when voting. I know it's not hard to fake by a wolf, but the unfiltered thoughts they share seem real.

    Even their own self-awareness that they appear wolfy is not a bad thing in itself and I would like more involvement on their part to be able to make a more in-depth analysis of their posts

    Reaching 2000, next Penguin and Cape after a break
  25. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Yes, let's find them! When, an hour before...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#1011)
    @Cape90 @Kurosaki Ichigo We should become a towncore. I felt you were both very town yesterday despite being major wagons. I'm not comfortable sorting past that but I'm leaning back toward how I was reading the game earlier with Wisdom Zug and Valentine being mafia. The issue with that is both Zug and Val pushed Wisdom early looking back so not sure they make a lot of sense as a team.
    Yes, let's find them!

    When, an hour before the end of the day, I thought the day ended at that time in a tie of 3, I had a strong impression that no one cares who is eliminated, so Cape and Swedish should be villagers like me.

    I wanted a CFD again, and without 2 votes that came out of nowhere on Swedish it would have succeeded

    Scipio, Valentine, Penguin and Wisdom have the highest wolf equity in this moment.

    I want to reread everything in the morning and post my thoughts better than yesterday
  26. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Sadly Penguin didn't get yeeted yesyerday,...

    Sadly Penguin didn't get yeeted yesyerday, probably Mafia Host is scum siding

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1000)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1
    ##Vote SwedishSkumbag
    It is now 8:58:57 PM EDT on Wednesday, June 15th, 2022. There are 1655341260000 remaining.
    Can you tell me where in your posts you said you suspected Swedish before this vote @Scipio1?

    All your posts from day 3 are in the spoiler and I can't find anything.

    You have to explain the vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#910)
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#909)
    what exactly are you referring to? Cape yelling about the 'slip'? If i rememeber correctly he was the only wagon at that time right? If he's scum it makes sense to try something a bit out there to see if it can help
    No, I meant zug interrogating cape for 'lurking' right before day ended and switching his vote to him, putting him back at risk of being hanged
    Like in the heat of the moment if they're w/w I think that just wouldn't have happened
    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#906)
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#904)
    don't really love your single-focused burying of me rn if Cape flips mafia. if he flips V i guess it's Nai
    I was thinking about zug and cape both being wolves too but I think it's unlikely given how yesterday's eod went
    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#899)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#840)
    SS being very self aware about how partnery he is isn't town indicative to me.
    It would be for most players, but I know one of his strengths as wolf is to make things look not w/w.
    I was kinda thinking this too, the whole "i can understand why you think I'm scum" looks a bit overdone
    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#898)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#827)
    Okay, gonna give this a bit of my time now. So, iirc, Val has had a completely different writing style during the second day. Way longer (except for eod, but that is expected tbh). But they also came in way later during that day. I think that they might have gotten a bit of heat from the mafia team and in conjunction with my ping for them, they had to appear. Then who could be with them? Cape who had a lot of heat, sure. The only other one that had any major heat with like 2 or 3 votes on em, but ehh. Skumbag voted for aphelios making it an actual wagon in P#730 which is a bit suspicious.

    Val with like Skumbag seems plausible. The distancing in P#569 makes sens since it is just based on it feeling "strange"
    From skumbags pov P#80 doesnt fully account for what he has said up til then, he had basically only said negative stuffs in P#68, so not sure what developed it. The vote on Val in P#113 feels just like a vote that will have no impact at all, so lets distance from each other. It is just overall back and forth, and the way swedish has approached this game just feels more weird, the longer it has gone.

    ##Vote SwedishSkumbag
    This post is a case on swedish scum based off val scum and yet you vote swedish instead of val
    ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#895)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentine (#819)
    erm

    well ill be honest i cant blame anyone for wanting to kill me after eod and if there are spare elims left i kind of feel like

    not dying right now would be bad for town because i'm not gonna ward off miselims down the line and i'm gonna be dragged to the end for a wolf win
    Sigh I really don't like this even though I think it's probably nai
    Just like... why do you sound like you're basically giving up after 2 people vote you
    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#894)
    Oh nvm, I thought cape posted that
    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#893)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#839)
    Okay, this is the part where I normally would have a spoiler box with notes I've made from having re-read the game, but a) I've had less time to sit in front of my computer today than I was anticipating, and b) the game is going so slow rn it's hard to find the motivation.

    But hey, I got one thing done so here goes...

    Scipio thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#336)
    -snip-
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#166)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#147)
    I want to townread this
    Why?
    Idk it's funny and relaxed

    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#177)
    i just. i have previously found him as town pretty easily, and now. i just dont think he's towny.
    i mean there were some points that i thought might be a good sign, but not really enough. (and the fact that i disagree with most of what he's said doesnt really help lol)
    You're gonna have to be more specific because this is a really easy thing to say "oh I've played with them and they were towny then but not now"
    It doesn't help that you've only played one game with me which was over a year ago in which you were mafia and I was town
    1) Slight town vibes from this, I feel like scum would try to make up something more verbose than this.

    2) This feels like town thought process.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#347)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#336)
    You're gonna have to be more specific because this is a really easy thing to say "oh I've played with them and they were towny then but not now"
    It doesn't help that you've only played one game with me which was over a year ago in which you were mafia and I was town
    I like niphredil's posting otherwise btw, they're being aggressive which I think is towny for them
    But that post is just wrong
    Following on from the previous note, this is also good that he returned to this to expand on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#653)
    I mean these don't really list why egix is scummy, like it looks more like you're explaining why he's wrong than why he's actually wolfy
    This also looks like a town mindset imo.

    The only thing I can really say I find bad about Scipio's Iso is p#34, but that one has already been discussed by others and personally I only see it as, like, a really minor thing.
    Bruh do you think I'm town or scum like what
    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#812)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang (#810)
    n2 i realized that scip may have just said "i want to TR this" as a thing he saw wolves do and get TRed, so he doesn't necessarily have had to simulate town emotions
    Or y'know I'm just town
    I mean yeah I could've done that as wolf but that doesn't make me one
    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#811)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#784)
    lol i already forgot he did that XD
    but yeah zugs eod makes him even more town
    I think I've come to this conclusion too, just late

    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#787)
    especially considering p#700. where cape has literally just written it down as "is this a slip? i would keep this in mind."
    which really does not look at all like he actually believed zug had scumslipped. that comment just feels like "i am considering if this is slip but am not sure". which, if that was what he actually thought, p#697 and p#712 are posts that really shouldnt exist
    I didn't see this but yea, that's pretty damning
    I don't really think it tells anything about ss' alignment if cape flips wolf tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#809)
    Cape is town. Wolves would at least care otherwise. Maybe.
    Uhh I really do not know how you came to this conclusion considering cape's effectively dead anyways and very likely being bussed if he's a wolf (which I think is the case)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#900)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1
    ##Vote Cape90
    It is now 4:40:48 PM EDT on Wednesday, June 15th, 2022. There are 1655341260000 remaining.
  27. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed ]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#929)
    But like, if it isnt Swedish and cape, then zug, egix, scipio and val are like my poe
    ]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#920)
    Ehh, that might be a bit conflated with my own opinion with him. But I got the idea from P#879 and P#880
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#915)
    Wait, why did wisdom switch of you Swedish and choose Kuro instead? I dont think I have seen anything indicating this from them until now. *confusion*
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#913)
    My head hurts so bad so I dont know how well I can contribute this eod, soz
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#911)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#898)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#827)
    Okay, gonna give this a bit of my time now. So, iirc, Val has had a completely different writing style during the second day. Way longer (except for eod, but that is expected tbh). But they also came in way later during that day. I think that they might have gotten a bit of heat from the mafia team and in conjunction with my ping for them, they had to appear. Then who could be with them? Cape who had a lot of heat, sure. The only other one that had any major heat with like 2 or 3 votes on em, but ehh. Skumbag voted for aphelios making it an actual wagon in P#730 which is a bit suspicious.

    Val with like Skumbag seems plausible. The distancing in P#569 makes sens since it is just based on it feeling "strange"
    From skumbags pov P#80 doesnt fully account for what he has said up til then, he had basically only said negative stuffs in P#68, so not sure what developed it. The vote on Val in P#113 feels just like a vote that will have no impact at all, so lets distance from each other. It is just overall back and forth, and the way swedish has approached this game just feels more weird, the longer it has gone.

    ##Vote SwedishSkumbag
    This post is a case on swedish scum based off val scum and yet you vote swedish instead of val
    ??
    So it started with thinking that val was kinda scummy and looking at the possibility of them both being mafia, but I ended up with just thinking that some of swedish plays looks kinda scummy and I have had less positive overall from them rather than Val.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#825)
    Fiar ##Vote Valentine

    I have had them as a town lean, i think but they dont have anything that really sticks if i recall correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#818)
    Why Val?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#792)
    Wait, there is no majority? I have totally missed that and thought stuff was just being weird when I looked at votes. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#788)
    Aight, following Niph, less gooooo ##Vote Cape90
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#786)
    Could someone help me remember if the mafia team of Egix/Scipio/Cape makes any sense?


    This is my #33 post so I have to post everything I want to say now.

    Today's many of penguin posts are in the spoiler. He leaves a Poe and adds to it during the day. Maybe it's just the style of play, but I don't think he wants to solve the game

    I'm also worried about the nonchalance with which Wisdom votes without caring about what's going on.

    The way they talk about a world Swedish/Penguin and how they are alive is odd and when I asked about it I received a sudden scum read and a vote, and after nothing.

    If I'm alive the next day, I'll take care of my posts so I don't run out of them. I can't focus on developing ideas right now
  28. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed If. The thing is, at Eod mafia tries to save...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#982)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#979)
    And yes, I thought Eod was 20 mins ago
    Meanwhile, less then 20 minutes ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#969)
    About P#314 if Swedish is mafia one mate is in the bottom 4.
    If.

    The thing is, at Eod mafia tries to save their mates in danger. The possibility is that IF am wrong about Swedish then all this point is moot
  29. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I explained that post. It's not a push. Egix96...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#978)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#976)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#970)
    I'm unlikely to end on Kurosaki or Cape based on their posting today. I'm hesitant to go on Swedish from my previous read but its falling and am comfortable voting on Valentine.
    why Kurosaki from today?
    It just seems like he's interested in and cares about everything he talks about. Doesn't seem like bullshitting. Admittedly the post he became a wagon for was scummy to me too though, but overall just not feeling it.
    I explained that post.
    It's not a push.
    Egix96 voted for me and left, but he didn't explain what he thought about it. It's easy to make assumptions like that
  30. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed The more I think about Wisdom, which plays like...

    The more I think about Wisdom, which plays like throwing mud on the walls to see what sticks, the more I have a bad feeling about the town read I gave them.

    And yes, I thought Eod was 20 mins ago
  31. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed If I look at Valentine, I'm amazed that Wisdom...

    If I look at Valentine, I'm amazed that Wisdom chose me as a under the radar player but ignored them. I wonder why Wisdom would do that?
  32. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed About P#314 if Swedish is mafia one mate is in...

    About P#314 if Swedish is mafia one mate is in the bottom 4.
  33. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Nvm, I thought Eod is now I will answer at...

    Nvm, I thought Eod is now

    I will answer at your question Cape
  34. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed And then we add Wisdom as mafia?

    And then we add Wisdom as mafia?
  35. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed If this is a tie maybe I am wrong about SS and is...

    If this is a tie maybe I am wrong about SS and is just Penguin?
  36. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I know I read that post but I forgot about it and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#961)
    Given this whole section responding to P#314 by Swedish, what do you think there Ichigo?
    I know I read that post but I forgot about it and you ask too late now, I don't have the time to answer
  37. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Swedish's messages are extremely weak and blendy....

    Swedish's messages are extremely weak and blendy.
    Hard to explain more precisely because he puts a lot of words, but without much soul.
  38. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed @egix what you're seeing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#940)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#938)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag
    ##Vote Kurosaki Ichigo
    It is now 6:00:52 PM EDT on Wednesday, June 15th, 2022. There are 1655341260000 remaining.
    If this is because you're seeing what I'm seeing re: p#860... then hype

    ##Vote Kurosaki Ichigo
    @egix what you're seeing?
  39. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Do you have any conclusion on my alignment based...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#951)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#934)
    Your perception of my Ichigo read is pretty much on the mark though, I feel like he's been under the radar which is uncharacteristic for him.
    Under the radar? Are they usually sussed more? My problem with suspecting them is they have seemed pretty curious this game, like they are poking around just about anywhere in any way they can
    Do you have any conclusion on my alignment based on what you said?
  40. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed This is not true at all. You can check out all...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#934)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#931)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#930)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#887)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#884)
    I think I was threatening enough.
    After all they, especially SS, know I tend to stick to my reads.
    I wouldn't be afraid of your pushes if I were a wolf. I mean what you posted about Swedish and Penguin

    Aren't you curious why they both avoid talking too much about/to you?
    I think SS has talked more about/tbh me than most other players tbh.
    Dunno about Pingu, but we interacted a bit d1.
    Hey, you feel good, why should i interact with you
    If I'm good you should be wanting to vibe with me about wolves that's not the constillation you/SS/Cape.

    Your perception of my Ichigo read is pretty much on the mark though, I feel like he's been under the radar which is uncharacteristic for him.
    This is not true at all.
    You can check out all the light games here, I don't play light games the way I played the other games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#932)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#888)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#885)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#883)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#880)
    I wouldn't be very surprised if Ichigo wolfed here tbh
    enlighten me with your thoughts
    It's D3 and I've seen no depth in your posts, neither today nor yesterday.
    I suspect Penguin/Swedish +1. What's not deep here?
    I feel like there's a bunch of people playing that you haven't scrutinized and you tend to be a "look at every nook and cranny" type of player.
    Aren't you curious about certain people? You speak in general, give me an example
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#930)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#887)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#884)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#882)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#879)
    why keep players that's gonna kill you?
    You weren't so keen on killing them
    I think I was threatening enough.
    After all they, especially SS, know I tend to stick to my reads.
    I wouldn't be afraid of your pushes if I were a wolf. I mean what you posted about Swedish and Penguin

    Aren't you curious why they both avoid talking too much about/to you?
    I think SS has talked more about/tbh me than most other players tbh.
    Dunno about Pingu, but we interacted a bit d1.
    Pocketing maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#922)
    Second one is though, for sure
    Explain more here @The Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#921)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#920)
    Ehh, that might be a bit conflated with my own opinion with him. But I got the idea from P#879 and P#880
    that's not referring to Kuro at all, at least the way im reading the post. It's just answering why wisdom thinks the 2 of us might've killed them as wolves.
    What's the connection between Wisdom's opinion and my alignamenr?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#880)
    I wouldn't be very surprised if Ichigo wolfed here tbh
    Why @Wisdom? How come someone who has the same Poe as you is under the radat and suddenly suspected by you?
  41. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Because the townies are playing together to find...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#931)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#930)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#887)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#884)
    I think I was threatening enough.
    After all they, especially SS, know I tend to stick to my reads.
    I wouldn't be afraid of your pushes if I were a wolf. I mean what you posted about Swedish and Penguin

    Aren't you curious why they both avoid talking too much about/to you?
    I think SS has talked more about/tbh me than most other players tbh.
    Dunno about Pingu, but we interacted a bit d1.
    Hey, you feel good, why should i interact with you
    Because the townies are playing together to find the wolves if they want to win. The strength of the town lies in the many brains that work together.
  42. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Have you ever found out how important it is to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#936)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#860)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#859)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #440

    Post #440 was originally posted at 9:01 PM EDT on Thursday, June 9th, 2022.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Numka Valentine (31), Beagle (12), Vivax (32), Zugzwang (16), zergon (38), SwedishSkumbag (45)
    4 Scipio1 Cape90 (45), Wisdom (36), Numka (13), The Penguin (41)
    3 aphelios Kurosaki Ichigo (37), niphredil (17), Scipio1 (22)
    1 Zugzwang aphelios (2)
    1 The Penguin Egix96 (13)

    View Vote History

    Requested by Kurosaki Ichigo.
    Scipio1 (2)

    I understand that his posts seem towny but it would be great to know his alignment to solve day 1 wagons
    Bruh what
    Have you ever found out how important it is to know the composition of Eod1 wagons? Maybe that prompts Scipio to post more
  43. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed What do you see in my post? If I die,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#940)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#938)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag
    ##Vote Kurosaki Ichigo
    It is now 6:00:52 PM EDT on Wednesday, June 15th, 2022. There are 1655341260000 remaining.
    If this is because you're seeing what I'm seeing re: p#860... then hype

    ##Vote Kurosaki Ichigo
    What do you see in my post?

    If I die, remember how opportunistic switched Swedish to me.
  44. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed As long as Swedish is your cw, I think you should...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#890)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#878)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#875)
    That's because Swedish really doesn't seem like mafia to me.

    Anyway, stop being so obvious Valentine, I can smell the mafia today from a mile away
    Who's mafia and why?
    Valentine - I mean, look at their posts today, there is no way they come from a town POV. Tell me a good post post day 1 that is a good post. They are pretty uncharitable towards me. Valentine complains about me wanting to seem towny through emotions or whatever, and then there is P#836 where they were talking about motivation issues. P#571 is vague af. Also world = not consistent.

    Zugzwang - Says offputting things sometimes that make me question the wording of some things, the Scipio post feels uncharitable. EOD felt like they were teabagging as mafia. Random lurk accusation at P#771. Where is that Egix sus today? No idea. Compare P#637 to P#810 in regards to Scipio. Strange. Oh and P#837 fits in perfectly with my world.

    For the third one I am conflicted, there is Scipio which doesn't really make too much sense with Zugz. There is also Wisdom who I feel like has been playing a very WIFOM heavy and at least as of today, very static type of game, it's strange how they retracted on me only for them to still have me in their scum world. There is Egix which Zugz has also played a little strangely around, very low poster. I think they have gone up for me honestly to where I wouldn't think it's them, but meh, with such an ISO the points of filler posts they have stick out more to me.
    And there isn't even a mention of deepwolves which could be Swedish, you, or Beagle, but I am not gonna worry about that until later.
    As long as Swedish is your cw, I think you should think more about him
  45. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I suspect Penguin/Swedish +1. What's not deep...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#885)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#883)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#880)
    I wouldn't be very surprised if Ichigo wolfed here tbh
    enlighten me with your thoughts
    It's D3 and I've seen no depth in your posts, neither today nor yesterday.
    I suspect Penguin/Swedish +1. What's not deep here?
  46. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I wouldn't be afraid of your pushes if I were a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#884)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#882)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#879)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#858)
    Isn't the bolded WIFOM? Why not the exact opposite? (You are alive because you are right)
    why keep players that's gonna kill you?
    You weren't so keen on killing them
    I think I was threatening enough.
    After all they, especially SS, know I tend to stick to my reads.
    I wouldn't be afraid of your pushes if I were a wolf. I mean what you posted about Swedish and Penguin

    Aren't you curious why they both avoid talking too much about/to you?
  47. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed enlighten me with your thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#880)
    I wouldn't be very surprised if Ichigo wolfed here tbh
    enlighten me with your thoughts
  48. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed You weren't so keen on killing them

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#879)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#858)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#841)
    I feel like I'm confbiasing the SS/Pingu/Cape world way too hard.
    But since I sussed SS/Pingu both d1 and d2 I still expect them to have killed me by now.
    Don't mind the wagons atm, regardless.
    Don't trust the Zug wagon right now since it's Cape/SS controlled, but I really should re-read Zug by now.

    ...
    I'm so tired xD
    I really vibe with Val's earlier posts.

    Isn't the bolded WIFOM? Why not the exact opposite? (You are alive because you are right)
    why keep players that's gonna kill you?
    You weren't so keen on killing them
  49. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Who's mafia and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#875)
    That's because Swedish really doesn't seem like mafia to me.

    Anyway, stop being so obvious Valentine, I can smell the mafia today from a mile away
    Who's mafia and why?
  50. Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Scipio1 (2) I understand that his posts seem...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#859)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #440

    Post #440 was originally posted at 9:01 PM EDT on Thursday, June 9th, 2022.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Numka Valentine (31), Beagle (12), Vivax (32), Zugzwang (16), zergon (38), SwedishSkumbag (45)
    4 Scipio1 Cape90 (45), Wisdom (36), Numka (13), The Penguin (41)
    3 aphelios Kurosaki Ichigo (37), niphredil (17), Scipio1 (22)
    1 Zugzwang aphelios (2)
    1 The Penguin Egix96 (13)

    View Vote History

    Requested by Kurosaki Ichigo.
    Scipio1 (2)

    I understand that his posts seem towny but it would be great to know his alignment to solve day 1 wagons
Results 1 to 50 of 124
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Mugger

The Mugger is a mafia-aligned player that will gain the ability of any player killed by the mafia if they are the one carrying out the kill. The gained ability can be used only once by the Mugger on any future night, but the Mugger cannot kill and use a gained ability on the same night.