Search:

Type: Posts; User: Egix96

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Day 4#1195

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed OMG IM SO SORRY NO BAN PLS

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#1189)
    If ur town and that was actually a reaction test that was the worst rt of all time
    OMG IM SO SORRY NO BAN PLS
  2. Day 4#1174

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Beagle Aha so you've been lurking this whole...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#1169)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1167)
    we could prolly just galaxy brain this and nk the one who doesnt get yeeted
    Excuse me?
    ##Vote Beagle

    Aha so you've been lurking this whole time
  3. Day 4#1167

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed we could prolly just galaxy brain this and nk the...

    we could prolly just galaxy brain this and nk the one who doesnt get yeeted
  4. Day 4#1165

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Zugzwang if ypu are town you need to be here rn

    @Zugzwang if ypu are town you need to be here rn
  5. Day 4#1164

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed It wasn't a lock read, you are just blatantly...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1152)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1151)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1150)
    How did you know yesterday when you voted me that we don't have misyeets?
    Because I *thought* that scipio would be a misyeet, so yeeting him would have been a waste
    You misinterpreted my post, voted for me, and didn't ask me anything

    How, why and when did you lock Scipio town?
    It wasn't a lock read, you are just blatantly putting words in my mouth at this point

    My read on scipio was from when I iso'd him earlier the same day
  6. Day 4#1162

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed That was because a) I don't trust you and b) I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1158)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1157)
    Penguin looks better from some of her posts today

    I don't think Wisdom is ever mafia with Zugz, but if Zugz somehow is town, maybe consider Wisdom as I feel like they just kinda are autopiloting
    I noticed that Egix didn't answer me on p#1126, either because he wanted to ignore it, or worse, because he didn't even read it.
    The more he posts, the more he gets wolfy from my PoV.


    Wisdom is convinced that this will end well, but I do not know what it means for them
    That was because a) I don't trust you and b) I would have been giving up the cape yeet

    Almost overslept damn
  7. Day 4#1151

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Because I *thought* that scipio would be a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1150)
    How did you know yesterday when you voted me that we don't have misyeets?
    Because I *thought* that scipio would be a misyeet, so yeeting him would have been a waste
  8. Day 4#1143

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Sure I could do more but that would just make...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang (#1136)
    Also, Egix says cape "openwolfed eod2" and then hasn't been pushing him hard for the past while? What?
    Sure I could do more but that would just make people go "we get the idea" and they would just ignore me
  9. Day 4#1140

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Omg stop saying what I'm thinking lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Valentine (#1134)
    also atp i have to think that cape is a wolf or else i am going to lose my mind lol. zug sure, whatever, but like. cape Has to be. i don't wanna be a bigger dummy than i have been all game and want to get a little bit of things right at some point and stop doubting myself.
    Omg stop saying what I'm thinking lol
  10. Day 4#1131

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed - I'm not gonna say that you definitely did, just...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1128)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1123)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1121)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1120)
    I mean yeah that's the part that seems solvey but I disagree that p#996 was, like, an uber-towny post
    Please explain more here, what you think is not ok with that post. I remember asking before, if you answered, post the link
    There is nothing wrong with it per se. I just don't think it was as hard to fake as Penguin thought.
    And what is your current conclusion, am I faking or not?
    What did you mean by 'what I'm seeing' - P#940?
    - I'm not gonna say that you definitely did, just that you could have
    - I answered this in my first post this day iirc
  11. Day 4#1123

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed There is nothing wrong with it per se. I just...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1121)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1120)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1108)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1036)
    I can at least understand the EoD time mixup being +town but I think the comment on 996 is a huge exaggeration.
    What part of it is exaggerated? Is it like, the part where Ichigo says Penguin isn't genuinely trying to solve there?
    I mean yeah that's the part that seems solvey but I disagree that p#996 was, like, an uber-towny post
    Please explain more here, what you think is not ok with that post. I remember asking before, if you answered, post the link
    There is nothing wrong with it per se. I just don't think it was as hard to fake as Penguin thought.
  12. Day 4#1122

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I basically already explained this in the post...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1118)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1096)
    Cape - Started openwolfing EoD2, still hasn't been yeeted yet, I wonder why???
    okay but how have I openwolved at EoD day 2?
    I basically already explained this in the post where I voted you the first time.
    But to expand on it a bit, the main impression that I had when I was reading up on that eoD during night was that you were flailing like a wet pool noodle.
  13. Day 4#1120

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I mean yeah that's the part that seems solvey but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1108)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1036)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#1020)
    Kuro was thinking that EOD was at another time and then came with P#996, which I feel is too solvy to be fakeable right now.
    I can at least understand the EoD time mixup being +town but I think the comment on 996 is a huge exaggeration.
    What part of it is exaggerated? Is it like, the part where Ichigo says Penguin isn't genuinely trying to solve there?
    I mean yeah that's the part that seems solvey but I disagree that p#996 was, like, an uber-towny post
  14. Day 4#1096

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed - "Mindmeld is NAI" no it isn't. - Cape put...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1089)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1086)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#1054)
    dumb read but I feel like val's being genuine
    I feel the same, but for me it's also because she read my mind in the early game and I just find it too hard to believe that scum could do that
    Mindmeld is NAI, however in day 4 of a game without any wolf flip there is no reason to keep such a read.
    Mentioning this is like having TMI you cannot explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1038)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1037)
    @Egix96 what's your read on Penguin in this moment?
    Still scum individually, but less likely to be scum if cape flips red
    Why? Explain the causal relationship.
    And you forgot to tell me about your reads
    - "Mindmeld is NAI" no it isn't.
    - Cape put Penguin into a tie with SS.
    - I didn't forget, I just missed it because I used ctrl-f to find the bit in your post where you pinged me and didn't look at the rest (I was short on time okay)

    The thing is, like, atp the only person I can say is town for non-"dumb" reasons is Scipio.
    Wisdom is... idk, I feel like I should have had a read on them by now but nothing they have done has stuck out to me and given me an "a-ha this person is (alignment)" moment.
    Zugzwang - back when he was consensus town I just went along with it. But yes p#500 is a bad look in retrospect and I've already shown why p#1075 is BS.
    Beagle - I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANY MORE THIS GAME IS TOO MUCH

    Okay... deep breath...

    Cape - Started openwolfing EoD2, still hasn't been yeeted yet, I wonder why???
    (Admittedly I am partly responsible because I fell asleep before I could switch back to him after voting you last Day...)
    Penguin - is town pending Cape scum flip
    Everyone else, I've already said all I have to say about them.
  15. Day 4#1086

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I feel the same, but for me it's also because she...

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#1054)
    dumb read but I feel like val's being genuine
    I feel the same, but for me it's also because she read my mind in the early game and I just find it too hard to believe that scum could do that
  16. Day 4#1084

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Lmao I'm sure anyone can see that this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang (#1075)
    Anyway, I find Beagle's posting gimmick scummy as it lets them really avoid giving detailed thoughts pretty easily, and also gives them someone they can push early on if they so choose (do you really think someone's not gonna eventually attack that play).
    Lmao

    I'm sure anyone can see that this argument doesn't hold water because he has broken character several times where needed
  17. Day 4#1046

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I hadn't noticed that before but yes

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#1044)
    Doesnt me voting for them as shown in P#1029 matter in this instance?
    I hadn't noticed that before but yes
  18. Day 4#1039

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed this is why, on the second part

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#993)
    Return of the Ultralight Day 3 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 SwedishSkumbag The Penguin (21), niphredil (11), Zugzwang (8)
    3 The Penguin SwedishSkumbag (30), Kurosaki Ichigo (32), Cape90 (32)
    2 Cape90 Valentine (9), Scipio1 (9)
    2 Kurosaki Ichigo Wisdom (20), Egix96 (8)
    1 Valentine Beagle (10)

    View Vote History

    Day 3 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, June 15th, 2022. There are 1655341260000 remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#992)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90
    ##Vote The Penguin
    It is now 8:48:18 PM EDT on Wednesday, June 15th, 2022. There are 1655341260000 remaining.
    this is why, on the second part
  19. Day 4#1038

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Still scum individually, but less likely to be...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1037)
    @Egix96 what's your read on Penguin in this moment?
    Still scum individually, but less likely to be scum if cape flips red
  20. Day 4#1036

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I can at least understand the EoD time mixup...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#1020)
    Kuro was thinking that EOD was at another time and then came with P#996, which I feel is too solvy to be fakeable right now.
    I can at least understand the EoD time mixup being +town but I think the comment on 996 is a huge exaggeration.
  21. Day 4#1018

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Nah, Cape's posting only got better because he...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#1011)
    I felt you were both very town yesterday despite being major wagons.
    Nah, Cape's posting only got better because he saw he wasn't dead in the water any more.

    ##Vote Cape90
  22. Day 4#1017

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Oh how convenient :rolleyes: ftr this was what I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1015)
    Can you tell me where in your posts you said you suspected Swedish before this vote @Scipio1?

    All your posts from day 3 are in the spoiler and I can't find anything.

    You have to explain the vote
    Oh how convenient ftr this was what I was originally going to say to you in response to what you asked me:

    It makes no sense to want to sacrifice someone you think seems towny just to go from 70% (or whatever percentage town you have him at, how should I be able to tell) to 100% just to be absolutely sure, especially when we are running out of misyeets. It's agenda to yeet for "info" instead of just going for those you actually think are scum.
  23. Day 3#940

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed If this is because you're seeing what I'm seeing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#938)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag
    ##Vote Kurosaki Ichigo
    It is now 6:00:52 PM EDT on Wednesday, June 15th, 2022. There are 1655341260000 remaining.
    If this is because you're seeing what I'm seeing re: p#860... then hype

    ##Vote Kurosaki Ichigo
  24. Day 3#939

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Well er That's a fair point I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#937)
    If you meant this Egix, I don't find that scummy at all. Wolves are the ones who's careful to not flip their reads too easily. While townies are often confused and clueless, and can let the slightest thing swap their lean on someone (except if they're tunneled)
    Well er
    That's a fair point I guess
  25. Day 3#936

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Bruh what

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#860)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#859)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #440

    Post #440 was originally posted at 9:01 PM EDT on Thursday, June 9th, 2022.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Numka Valentine (31), Beagle (12), Vivax (32), Zugzwang (16), zergon (38), SwedishSkumbag (45)
    4 Scipio1 Cape90 (45), Wisdom (36), Numka (13), The Penguin (41)
    3 aphelios Kurosaki Ichigo (37), niphredil (17), Scipio1 (22)
    1 Zugzwang aphelios (2)
    1 The Penguin Egix96 (13)

    View Vote History

    Requested by Kurosaki Ichigo.
    Scipio1 (2)

    I understand that his posts seem towny but it would be great to know his alignment to solve day 1 wagons
    Bruh what
  26. Day 3#933

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed You don't think the progression I pointed out on...

    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#869)
    i feel like im decently confident beagle is town, and i dont even have good reasons to explain why to myself. Like, it would be extremely easy for W!beagle to type most of the things he's typed this game, but I still find myself kinda strongly believing he's town
    You don't think the progression I pointed out on d2 was bad?
  27. Day 3#839

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Okay, this is the part where I normally would...

    Okay, this is the part where I normally would have a spoiler box with notes I've made from having re-read the game, but a) I've had less time to sit in front of my computer today than I was anticipating, and b) the game is going so slow rn it's hard to find the motivation.

    But hey, I got one thing done so here goes...

    Scipio thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#336)
    -snip-
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#166)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#147)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#123)
    Zergon
    town
    I want to townread this
    Why?
    Idk it's funny and relaxed

    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#177)
    i just. i have previously found him as town pretty easily, and now. i just dont think he's towny.
    i mean there were some points that i thought might be a good sign, but not really enough. (and the fact that i disagree with most of what he's said doesnt really help lol)
    You're gonna have to be more specific because this is a really easy thing to say "oh I've played with them and they were towny then but not now"
    It doesn't help that you've only played one game with me which was over a year ago in which you were mafia and I was town
    1) Slight town vibes from this, I feel like scum would try to make up something more verbose than this.

    2) This feels like town thought process.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#347)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#336)
    You're gonna have to be more specific because this is a really easy thing to say "oh I've played with them and they were towny then but not now"
    It doesn't help that you've only played one game with me which was over a year ago in which you were mafia and I was town
    I like niphredil's posting otherwise btw, they're being aggressive which I think is towny for them
    But that post is just wrong
    Following on from the previous note, this is also good that he returned to this to expand on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#653)
    I mean these don't really list why egix is scummy, like it looks more like you're explaining why he's wrong than why he's actually wolfy
    This also looks like a town mindset imo.

    The only thing I can really say I find bad about Scipio's Iso is p#34, but that one has already been discussed by others and personally I only see it as, like, a really minor thing.
  28. Day 3#821

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Later today I think I'll just finish my reread, I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang (#810)
    we probably should try to do some solving today even if we're sure we're gonna lynch cape
    Later today I think I'll just finish my reread, I only got halfway through D1 previously
  29. Day 3#820

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Okay yeah that makes sense thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#814)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#799)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#784)
    but yeah zugs eod makes him even more town
    Walk me through this one?
    tbh mainly its p#771. and p#772
    that he just immediately reacted with "have you been lurking???" and started pushing cape for that
    which looks incredibly towny, mainly for the reason that it's a very strong reaction and happened literally immediately
    which really looks like just the unfiltered town reaction of "see something wolfy, get pinged by that, and immediately post the thought you had"
    i do believe wolf's reaction to that situation would be pretty different, like, i do think as wolf he wouldn't be quite that fast at reacting to it (even if he wanted to push cape for that, which i dont think he really thinks of doing as wolf tbh), and also he'd want to somewhat make it look like its a more sensible point?
    Okay yeah that makes sense thanks
  30. Day 3#799

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Walk me through this one? Yeah, I think...

    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#784)
    but yeah zugs eod makes him even more town
    Walk me through this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#787)
    i'm honestly finding it very hard to believe this post isn't fake -snipping the rest to save characters-
    Yeah, I think that was all just a desperate ploy to get anyone else yeeted over him.

    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#787)
    also tbh i think he just backtracked with that (in p#725) just bc he realized that the "hey look i found a scumslip" approach isnt actually doing anything.
    ... compounds the above.

    ##Vote Cape90

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#790)
    I'm trusting that Pingu would have killed me by now if they were wolfing.

  31. Day 2#644

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Not that I can prove it but I am literally like...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#630)
    I feel like the bottom line responding to Ichigo felt strange "I sometimes have this strange habit of saying things that are only meant to be mildly humorous, only for people to find it hilarious."
    Not that I can prove it but I am literally like that in real life, if it feels strange to you then that's your opinion but it's true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#630)
    The bottom part feels like an over-analyzation of Beagle's opening.
    Things are meant to be overanalysed a little bit sometimes in the early game, otherwise nothing would ever happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#630)
    Worth noting that Egix was also on aphelios at EOD.
    No I wasn't lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#630)
    Strange comment on niph's P#473 "...Prob best to just not overthink it and say it is". IDK it feels strange lol.
    Yeah it's just that sometimes I get hung op on small things (it's a neurodivergence thing...) and I was trying to snap out of it and just get on with what I was supposed to be doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#631)
    "Unless you meant it's in addition to the other posts of his you mentioned" means. What other posts?
    p#374 and P#396, from earlier in the same paragraph.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#631)
    (I don't think the last thing you cited points to Penguin/Beagle being w/w, but okay).
    It doesn't have to. I think they're individually scummy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#643)
    I understand that my post is ambiguous, I was referring to Penguin in what I said.
    You used he pronouns for Penguin when that's not right, that's why I thought it was about me.
  32. Day 2#642

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I didn't have strong feelings about Numka or...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#640)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#636)
    I like Penguin's responses to the Egix wall on her, I think the whole Egix wall is consistent with his worldview that he was developing since day 1
    Do you think that if he is a wolf he can't give those answers?
    Why do you think it's okay to follow his reads from day one? To me that looks like stale reads
    I didn't have strong feelings about Numka or zergon either way, so as of yet I've had no spur to rethink the game. If someone I'm scumreading flips town, or anyone flips scum, then yes, I would have to do that, but not yet.
  33. Day 2#629

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Maybe because the order of the clauses is...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#624)
    "... basically does nothing eod except trying to get aphelios instead, with no substance imo. with that in mind and P#463, it almost seems a bit tmi'y trying to pocket a town." I dont see how people can repeatedly missread this quote and just think about the last post being on the same day.
    Maybe because the order of the clauses is unnecessarily unintuitive.
    The best-faith interpretation I can have of this is:
    "[Ichigo] basically does nothing eod except trying to get aphelios instead, with no substance imo, it almost seems a bit tmi'y trying to pocket a town. P#463 solidifies this."
  34. Day 2#621

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I don't see how it is? We don't, ftr ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#581)
    I had some reason to town read Vivax before but this post is super wolfy.
    I don't see how it is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivax (#583)
    beagle and enix seem to know each other somewhat
    We don't, ftr

    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#586)
    you should explain that read
    Okay here goes

    p#19 - minor point, but this seems like an attempt to downplay me from being seen as town

    p#26 - Pengu said they had a gut TR on Ichigo in their prev post, so it makes little sense to ask someone else for an explanation when they agree, if only to be like "hey I'm asking someone to explain something"

    #p63 - as I touched on on D1, I had bad vibes from this - hard to explain really, but the "idk why... for now" word choice feels slightly insidious

    p#204 - "P#197 feels kinda off, doesnt look like a towny post, tbh." - Admittedly it's easy for me to say "I told you so" atp, but imo there was nothing wrong with Numka's post. All this remark ended up serving was planting the seed for the Numka wagon.

    p#222 - I've already commented on this one before, see p#310

    p#263, p#267 - that shade tho. Yeah I get they said it was just an innocent mistake but we can't take that for granted.

    p#514, p#516 - "Kuro - Had nice beginning, has fallen off hand appeared to be prodding a bit between like p#374 and P#396, but then basically does nothing eod except trying to get aphelios instead, with no substance imo. with that in mind and P#463, it almost seems a bit tmi'y trying to pocket a town." - I know I already pointed this out, but now that others have deconstructed this themselves, this makes even less sense now.

    p#535 - I've already commented on this one - p#577
  35. Day 2#578

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Join me then The Penguin I will case them...

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#521)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#463)
    I dislike this vote, it came at a time when Numka was almost eliminated as the first wagon anyway, and it's not like eliminating a player without contributions like Aphelios would have been bad for town. A Scipio flip would also be helpful.
    wolfy post tbh
    Although maybe ichigo's just salty that aphelios didn't get hanged
    Last sentence is ???? though

    I think wisdom's nka is a massive stretch and I'm not sure whether it's towny or scummy

    niphredil is still town

    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang (#487)
    although vivax is towny for misunderstanding like this

    wolves would step back for a second since they can't actually be convinced i'm scum
    not to mention their partners might talk to them in scumchat because they're afraid it'll make him look bad
    Still don't like zugwang
    This looks like trying to hard to write from a town pov
    @ zug what are your thoughts on numka flipping town / eod wagons yesterday?

    I also somewhat dislike penguin's posting today
    Join me then

    ##Vote The Penguin

    I will case them later if needs be.
    Second one is Beagle, idk the third but... something bridge something come to it
  36. Day 2#577

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed On the topic of pointless questions...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#535)
    Originally Posted by Beagle

    on June 11, 2022, 09:05:40 PM
    (#529)


    Kurosaki Ichigo
    town -> obvious town



    How?
    On the topic of pointless questions...
  37. Day 2#576

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed The thing is that I am used to games where day...

    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#543)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#540)
    Also, @Valentine could you come here with some info, please? I want to know your takes.

    Wisdom, do you have any more mafia takes than the one with me and Swedish? Because like the night kill is ehhhh, I personally have really hard time trying to get stuff out of that, feels like I can go way overboard and just tunnel myself thinking, so I have just left you on that island waiting for you to come back.

    I get the feeling that nobody wants to evaluate egix, if someone has a reason for that, please respond.
    ##Vote egix

    think he should be one of the wagons today tbh. It's felt like he's trying to skirt around the edges of this game, throwing out shading questions once in a while, not really trying to solve anyone. That's at least the feeling i've gotten from him.

    then there was the ping-y thing he said yesterday about him not making sense as a team together with beagle that I had some issues with: #317
    The thing is that I am used to games where day phases last 1-2 weeks (Mafia scum) so it usually takes me ages to form reads in MU games.
    But yeah I do have this kind of thing where I just curiously ask questions without being all that invested in the answer
    It's just, like, a personality thing
    Not that I expect you to think "oh right Egix is town then" from this but just saying
  38. Day 2#573

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I had the impression that Skumbag's OP was pre...

    Quote Originally Posted by Valentine (#569)
    [town]

    Beagle, Kurosaki Ichigo, niphredil, The Penguin, Vivax, Zugzwang, Scipio1

    [...?]

    aphelios, Cape90, Egix96

    [wolf]

    SwedishSkumbag, Wisdom

    ~

    i made this after skimming and feeling like my eyes were going to fall out of my head. i don't like it! because!

    i don't think? the bottom two are aligned together, just from looking at some interactions. so it's like i have max one scumread in Reality.

    swedish is... strange. i went over his opening again and the focus on the pfp thing and the Energy of it all feels... i guess weirder than it did in retrospect. thinking about the numka wagon i kind of feel like his vote was the... one where there was a town wagon that was probably going to go through, scipio. mafia was on it but then oh what's this? let's jump ship, spread out, etc etc send this one through.

    for wisdom, i'm just. whelmed at their posts. that's it. there's nothing that i can really latch onto, they were towny for me d1 but going back over i get a sense of... how to even put this. calculated charisma? maybe they're just naturally like that but it feels more like the places they choose to defend are intentional than something they... really believe in. this is a more nebulous read than the above but if they flipped wolf it wouldn't surprise me.

    equally i think the nightkill supports... either of them, whether for zergon's ability to re-eval and get to a w!wisdom or to preserve ss's spot at the top of the townlean list. it's not a revealing kill, rhetoric that's already been said, just floating through mind now though.
    I had the impression that Skumbag's OP was pre written and thus nai.

    Regarding Wisdom, that is basically how I was feeling but I just couldn't find the right words to express it.
  39. Day 2#572

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Historically there have been some games where I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Valentine (#570)
    egix said himself he's not very talkative but he seems especially tentative to really.. give a lot of reads/thoughts, mostly just questions after his opening. i guess it's a nervous sort of vibe, postwise.
    Historically there have been some games where I have had... let's just say, trash reads, and it has caused me to often have low confidence in my own reads since then. Like, I keep assuming that I am probably wrong.
  40. Day 2#519

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed He wrote that today tho... Unless you meant...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#516)
    By saving Numka?
    He wrote that today tho...

    Unless you meant it's in addition to the other posts of his you mentioned, in which case, forget I asked
  41. Day 2#515

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed How is that pocketing anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#514)
    P#463, it almost seems a bit tmi'y trying to pocket a town.
    How is that pocketing anyone?
  42. Day 2#488

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed What, how did I not notice this at the time Even...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#218)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivax (#213)
    #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Numka (#210)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle (#199)
    ##Vote Egix96

    Come for the bull get the horn.

    Your argument is that my post saying "town" is trying to look towny?
    This looks like jumping on any chance to vote for someone.

    Ok, so far it's scipio and beagle.

    well in any case ##Unvote Wisdom
    To me it looked more like some post trap strategy Beagle saw working somewhere.
    But I'm explaining to a cat why it shouldn't vote a dog.

    Scipio looks good to me tbh.
    Vivax
    scum -> town
    What, how did I not notice this at the time
    Even though you explained this in your later readslist, I find it hard to buy that you flipped your read this easily
  43. Day 2#476

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Oof I got distracted trying to think whether this...

    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#473)
    i actually did iso cape after voting him and thought it was slightly towny, but decided to leave the vote anyways lmao
    Oof I got distracted trying to think whether this is towny or not
    Prob best to just not overthink it and say it is
  44. Day 2#474

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Tbh I did pretty much zero reading during Night...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#472)
    Hey Egix, can you please do a run down of your thoughts?
    Tbh I did pretty much zero reading during Night apart from checking who was yeeted.

    I think I'll just re-read D1 for a bit and see where that gets me
  45. Day 2#471

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Afternoon

    Afternoon
  46. Day 1#326

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed (Insert Jennifer Lawrence "yeah okay" gif here) ...

    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#317)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#310)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#222)
    Anyway, top wagons I would like to see are like Scipio, Beagle and Egix, I guess
    Considering the interactions Beagle and I have had, this perspective seems very odd
    The reason why I swapped back from numka to here was this post.

    I think it's a classic wolf move to rather than push vs the fact that they are suspected, they push against being suspected *together* with someone else they know to be a villager. (by this logic is Beagle lock V if Egix is a wolf imo)

    Basically, it's much easier to talk about things you know to be true, like "I'm not a wolf together with Beagle", rather than something you know to be false: "I'm not a wolf"

    Again, this all ^ is just explaining my reasoning, i'm not certain or anything close to it. But i think it's a wolfy post
    (Insert Jennifer Lawrence "yeah okay" gif here)

    OK out for real
  47. Day 1#315

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Tbf I don't have a lot of time rn to be able to...

    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#306)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#305)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#292)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#282)
    I know Egix isn't a coward as wolf, he's thunderdomed me before, so won't sort him by postcount.

    Let me read your case on him rq.
    Is he more careful as town though? I guess what I´m askinf here is do you feel he´s more likely to be town or wolf because low posting or is it NAI?
    I normally have among the lowest post counts in games because, idk, I guess I'm not really that much of a talkative person and I often don't say things unless I really really want to.
    I was gonna respond to this sooner but I wanted to let Wisdom answer it first
    Fair enough. Can you give me a quick idea who you town/wolf read at the moment?
    Tbf I don't have a lot of time rn to be able to read everyone in detail, but from having quickly skimmed everyone's isos I like SwedishSkumbag the most and Penguin the least. Everyone else is either a) ~fine (I.e. I don't have any strong feelings of scumminess from them but I don't see them as super towny either) or b) they don't have enough posts for me to have a solid read on them.

    ##Vote The Penguin
  48. Day 1#310

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Considering the interactions Beagle and I have...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#222)
    Anyway, top wagons I would like to see are like Scipio, Beagle and Egix, I guess
    Considering the interactions Beagle and I have had, this perspective seems very odd
  49. Day 1#305

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed I normally have among the lowest post counts in...

    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#292)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#282)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#279)
    Wisdom, I think you should reevaluate egix tbh. You have only mentioned them as town due to threadspew (P#45 and P#142) and then wanted more from them (P#179). He has the same possibility of being mafia due to SBPCBWWE as the others you have voted. So step up.
    I know Egix isn't a coward as wolf, he's thunderdomed me before, so won't sort him by postcount.

    Let me read your case on him rq.
    Is he more careful as town though? I guess what I´m askinf here is do you feel he´s more likely to be town or wolf because low posting or is it NAI?
    I normally have among the lowest post counts in games because, idk, I guess I'm not really that much of a talkative person and I often don't say things unless I really really want to.
    I was gonna respond to this sooner but I wanted to let Wisdom answer it first
  50. Day 1#302

    Thread: Return of the Ultralight

    by Egix96
    Replies
    1,339
    Views
    20,287

    Completed Oh... yeah that

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#299)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#297)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#282)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#279)
    Wisdom, I think you should reevaluate egix tbh. You have only mentioned them as town due to threadspew (P#45 and P#142) and then wanted more from them (P#179). He has the same possibility of being mafia due to SBPCBWWE as the others you have voted. So step up.
    I know Egix isn't a coward as wolf, he's thunderdomed me before, so won't sort him by postcount.

    Let me read your case on him rq.
    When was that? I don't remember that.
    Champs practise last year, I pushed you, you fake claimed, I counter claimed, we battled
    Oh... yeah that
Results 1 to 50 of 58
Page 1 of 2 1 2
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Mugger

The Mugger is a mafia-aligned player that will gain the ability of any player killed by the mafia if they are the one carrying out the kill. The gained ability can be used only once by the Mugger on any future night, but the Mugger cannot kill and use a gained ability on the same night.