Search:

Type: Posts; User: Flake

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Day 1#446

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed I mean, what was at the time around 30 posts of...

    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#426)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flake (#222)
    despite having posted relatively frequently.
    I mean, what was at the time around 30 posts of doing basically nothing was relatively significant to me.
  2. Day 1#406

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed I was conscious of calling myself Flake on this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#391)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cemeteries (#387)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#383)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cemeteries (#369)
    But WHY?
    ???
    AH i see that YOU are going for SPICE
    Is voting the guy named "flake" ever actually gonna be spicy
    I was conscious of calling myself Flake on this site but decided to anyway since I thought it'd be funny
  3. Day 1#311

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed empath cover: chingles and chemist are the same...

    empath cover: chingles and chemist are the same alignment
  4. Day 1#241

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed Oof sorry I assumed you were a girl since...

    Oof sorry I assumed you were a girl since Vigorous said female pronouns
  5. Day 1#235

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed I am in agreement with you here. Not only was her...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#220)
    First post is awkward and the one about me bumping into wolves being a tendency is really weird considering we've played just once and the fact it seems to have zero relation to anything else she points out. She just kinda throws it out there and doesn't do anything about it
    I am in agreement with you here. Not only was her vote on me for what I think is a bad reason, but she has had no follow-up despite still voting me for said bad reason. Her posts thus far seem like an awkward attempt at trying to look as though she is involved to me.
  6. Day 1#222

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed I'm going to drop this vote for now; I am not...

    I'm going to drop this vote for now; I am not liking the lack of attempted progression from Creature here, despite having posted relatively frequently.

    ##Vote Creature
  7. Day 1#218

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed What are you disliking about their ISO in...

    Quote Originally Posted by 0Ix (#204)
    Checked LisH's post because of their vote. Don't rlly like their ISO.

    ##Vote LisH
    What are you disliking about their ISO in particular?
  8. Day 1#197

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed I think Chemist posting reads early is Town...

    I think Chemist posting reads early is Town indicative to some extent, based on the games I just searched. I think he is more likely to post content irrelevant to the game and be less pressuring in general as scum.
  9. Day 1#196

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed ebwop

    Quote Originally Posted by Flake (#195)
    For people who know Creature's meta (other than Cem), is low WIM AI for him?
    ebwop
  10. Day 1#195

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed For people who know Creature's meta, is low WIM...

    For people who know Creature's meta, is low WIM AI for him?
  11. Day 1#194

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed How do you know there's three Mafia? Scum get...

    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#189)
    We gotta lynch three mafia members to win.
    How do you know there's three Mafia?

    Scum get
  12. Day 1#127

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed Ah ok, yeah sorry I tend to do that sometimes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#123)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flake (#122)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#115)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flake (#114)
    Why did you point out you thought it started later when it doesn't really matter?


    I think your question here is rhetorical; you know here that there is not going to be a relevant reason for pointing out that they thought the game starts later, yet you ask anyway. I think it is natural to assume you are being accusatory here to some extent because of this.
    You're wrong.

    I asked because it seemed weird to me to point out, but weird things are done both by wolves and villagers. Whether the answer was objectively verifiable or not does not matter, I was interested in seeing how ceme would reply; a natural, laid back way or just a simple "idrk" but instead she was extremely defensive which is typically wolfy.
    Oh, so you did it in anticipation of the reaction like I said before. I was under the impression you did not do this since you replied to my post saying "What", my bad


    My "what" was because it seemed like you were just stating the obvious with a long post
    Ah ok, yeah sorry I tend to do that sometimes
  13. Day 1#122

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed Oh, so you did it in anticipation of the reaction...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#115)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flake (#114)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#108)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flake (#105)
    I think the way in which you asked the questions could be construed as accusatory, but that might just be me.
    How so
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous
    Why did you point out you thought it started later when it doesn't really matter?


    I think your question here is rhetorical; you know here that there is not going to be a relevant reason for pointing out that they thought the game starts later, yet you ask anyway. I think it is natural to assume you are being accusatory here to some extent because of this.
    You're wrong.

    I asked because it seemed weird to me to point out, but weird things are done both by wolves and villagers. Whether the answer was objectively verifiable or not does not matter, I was interested in seeing how ceme would reply; a natural, laid back way or just a simple "idrk" but instead she was extremely defensive which is typically wolfy.
    Oh, so you did it in anticipation of the reaction like I said before. I was under the impression you did not do this since you replied to my post saying "What", my bad
  14. Day 1#121

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed Yeah I'm stupid :lmfao: I'll spoiler the big...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#116)
    Lish is kinda erratic so far, but I can’t tell if it’s wolfy or not

    Flake spoiling the small quote but not the big one makes me want to lynch him for actual alignment-related reasons, I promise
    Yeah I'm stupid I'll spoiler the big quotes from now on
  15. Day 1#114

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed I think your question here is rhetorical; you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#108)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flake (#105)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#100)
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#97)
    What? I said I think the initial provocation to go after cem was bogus. accusing her of not knowing when start of game was. I didnt follow that attack at all.

    the rest of what you said is fine.
    I didn't accuse or attack her though. I asked her what made her point it out because it seemed to not matter at all.
    I think the way in which you asked the questions could be construed as accusatory, but that might just be me.
    How so
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous
    Why did you point out you thought it started later when it doesn't really matter?


    I think your question here is rhetorical; you know here that there is not going to be a relevant reason for pointing out that they thought the game starts later, yet you ask anyway. I think it is natural to assume you are being accusatory here to some extent because of this.
  16. Day 1#107

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed Sorry my explanations are bad :lmfao: I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#102)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flake (#99)
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#97)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#96)
    What about it?
    What? I said I think the initial provocation to go after cem was bogus. accusing her of not knowing when start of game was. I didnt follow that attack at all.

    the rest of what you said is fine.
    It is likely that it was done in anticipation of what Cem's reaction would be, in which case the initial provocation was warranted to an extent. Without any followup though, I would agree, the provocation on it's own would not be warranted.
    What?
    Sorry my explanations are bad

    I understand now that it wasn't your intention to be accusatory, so my point here is redundant anyway.
  17. Day 1#105

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed I think the way in which you asked the questions...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#100)
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#97)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#96)
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#95)
    that wasnt even what I was thinking about. I meant how it all started seemed kinda ridiculous.
    What about it?
    What? I said I think the initial provocation to go after cem was bogus. accusing her of not knowing when start of game was. I didnt follow that attack at all.

    the rest of what you said is fine.
    I didn't accuse or attack her though. I asked her what made her point it out because it seemed to not matter at all.
    I think the way in which you asked the questions could be construed as accusatory, but that might just be me.
  18. Day 1#99

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed It is likely that it was done in anticipation of...

    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#97)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#96)
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#95)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#94)
    Idk how you can see it differently. Ceme claims I'm making a big deal out of it because I ask her a very simple question and then proceeds to get defensive and come with some ridiculous meta excuse for a read on me only to omgus vote me in her next post.



    why’re you making such a big deal out of this? :thinking:

    anyways i think moth is town

    past games have shown i don’t know how to read viggo cause i’m bad but anyways i don’t like how he’s been pestering me about my first post

    T R I V I A L P U R S U I T

    Anyways I know that chemist and moth are the same alignment.

    Im just asking you a simple question because I don't understand.

    "Pestering".

    I asked you a very simple question. Rustled much?

    Ruffled feathers

    ##Vote Cemeteries

    OMGUS ##Vote Viggorous

    that wasnt even what I was thinking about. I meant how it all started seemed kinda ridiculous.
    What about it?
    What? I said I think the initial provocation to go after cem was bogus. accusing her of not knowing when start of game was. I didnt follow that attack at all.

    the rest of what you said is fine.
    It is likely that it was done in anticipation of what Cem's reaction would be, in which case the initial provocation was warranted to an extent. Without any followup though, I would agree, the provocation on it's own would not be warranted.
  19. Day 1#63

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed Not me that's for sure ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#45)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flake (#42)
    Hey guys, hope we have a nice game
    who is hoping we have a terrible game?

    show of hands
    Not me that's for sure
  20. Day 1#62

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed Aww thank you, I'm stoked for Joker in smash so...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cemeteries (#46)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flake (#42)
    Hey guys, hope we have a nice game
    i love you and your avatar
    Aww thank you, I'm stoked for Joker in smash so felt the need to make him my avatar
  21. Day 1#42

    Thread: Empath 14er

    by Flake
    Replies
    1,908
    Views
    14,213

    Completed Hey guys, hope we have a nice game :)

    Hey guys, hope we have a nice game
  22. Replies
    42
    Views
    1,274

    I think I should be fine with this, I'm used to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#24)
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller (#9)
    In. First game here, hope it's not a problem? Have played elsewhere though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flake (#10)
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller (#9)
    In. First game here, hope it's not a problem? Have played elsewhere though.
    Yeah I'm the same, hopefully it's fine!

    As a first game this one might not be the best, but it really depends on what kind of games you are used to

    This setup has only one PR, and it's not a very strong one. If you are used to lots of free info to solve the game (such as on MafiaScum) you might struggle here. This setup will be won or lost in the day phase based on posting and getting good reads on your fellow players.

    This is a 12/12 game, these games typically move pretty fast. There will likely be over 1,000 posts on day 1...not that you have to read them all, but if you are used to doing so...it may take you an hour! Be aware of the time commitment, if you plan on playing 15 mins per day, you probably won't keep up.

    If all of that sounds ok then post below
    I think I should be fine with this, I'm used to not having much info to solve in past games and I should have enough time to keep up

    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#27)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#25)
    The concept of seer cover will also be important. Though most of this new setup will be figuring out how to adapt the concept to a different role

    See here:
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...%28by-Yates%29
    Thank you, just looked through and I think I understand the concept!
  23. Replies
    42
    Views
    1,274

    Yeah I'm the same, hopefully it's fine!

    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller (#9)
    In. First game here, hope it's not a problem? Have played elsewhere though.
    Yeah I'm the same, hopefully it's fine!
  24. Replies
    42
    Views
    1,274

    in :)

Results 1 to 24 of 24
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Universal Backup

The Universal Backup may on any night, starting Night 1, target a dead player and choose to inherit their role.