Type: Posts; User: LanMisa
I wasn't aware that this thread was what I needed to get through 2020 with at least a sliver of my sanity still intact.
Can I join, or no club players allowed?
If yes, I don't really care about the time limit
What a disappointing way to start into a new year. I feel like I disappointed everyone.
I... should have tried to convince UK more that Zorq is a wolf. I thought that he was likeliest to be a wolf but I should have tried to hedge more against a NANYA wolf world.
This was trash level gameplay today.
I had all the pieces in hand and I just couldn't put them together. I feel so incredibly dumb right now.
This game was a $%#!ing nightmare. I regret everything.
Bad, LAN, Bad.
It's 6am on a Sunday and instead of sleeping I do... This.
I need to work on my life decision making.
Had you guys killed Yeti earlier I might have death tunnelled on Bear and Manti who had also seen the claim and acknowledged it D1.
Yeti surviving was basically what made me start to town read them, especially starting D3.
Works for me.
But ya, Yeti is always a pleasure to play with.
At the same time I was never a wolf you tried to catch, so I might be biased.
I might even go to spectate once I legally can, although I assume that I was called lock town once D1 and then ignored by spec chat.
The game in a nutshell:
1) Golden God solves the game for us D1
2) We are in a great position after N2
3) We stop following the Holy path and nearly lose
Or basically, 2018 all over again.
Fortunately the trinity of Golden, Yeti and us is unbreakable. This might or might not be a Jojo reference
I'm having thoughts.
Then again it's 5.30am.
We knew Yeti was pr since Day 1.
Also imagine if anyone would have followed us and we just easy mode kill Wowee D2 like I asked for 200 times, or D3, which I asked for 300 times.
Also confirming for Game 7
So, who won the vote?
/in for the inevitable wolf rand that completely drains my want to play the game for months to come and makes me question my every life decision.
Also queued post not working smh smh
Good game for town, maybe the first Mafia Sweep in the history of the Champs games, at least. Day 1 was already extremely rough for the wolves, and the track on SilverKeith N1 was brutal.
That being said I am not even sure if any of you wants a flavour epilogue as I did with the Chess game, but if people are interested I can reveal who randed which character flavour-wise at the very least. The flavour this time was unfortunately planned around a long game...
...Anyways, I will be awake in a few hours and hope to have gotten some feedback from you guys until then.
Hm, so if I get this straight, several current year Champs players (including advancers) and former Finalist Empoof need mentoring regarding their Mafia skills?
I regret not joining this; congratulations to all the participants though, especially to the winners!
This game might have the harshest SOD/EOD times for European players that I have seen in a mash so far. I think that I will abstain this time.
Okay, to get back on topic, maybe I should summarize my thoughts in a shorter, cleaner, more condensed fashion to make it clear what my personal opinion on this matter is.
1) MU is a place where everyone should feel welcome and nobody needs to fear that they are mistreated by others.
2) To achieve this, the users need to treat each other with respect and if some users refuse to do so, they should be moderated in some form of way.
3) Words that are always, in every way, and without a doubt, hurtful, should be banned entirely. Those are slurs and insults, phrases that marginalise people, foster hate and discrimination.
4) Words and phrazes that can hurt some people depending on context shall be treated with care, if people tell others not to use them towards them or in a certain way these demands should be met or the person refusing to comply should be moderated.
5) Nobody is expected to know all words that fall into category 4), and it is unfeasible to create a whole category for these or even outright ban them from usage. If one accidentally says something hurtful and then apologises after being informed about it I see no reason for any kind of moderation. On the other hand, using a category 3) word is much more problematic and should always be followed by some sort of moderation (if only a talk with a moderator)
6) Yet, if people deliberately continue using them after being told to stop then this is problematic behaviour. This is no longer acceptable behaviour and makes MU an unwelcoming place.
7) In general, it should be allowed that people talk about why certain words fall into the category 4) without being ridiculed, made fun of and ignored. This is bad faith behaviour and again against what MU wants to stand for.
8) Mods should take people seriously when instances of that kind are brought fourth.
I think that these are reasonable points, but if somebody disagrees with them I am open to discussion. And for Makaze, $%#! falls into the category 4) in my personal opinion, not category 3).