Search:

Type: Posts; User: gbsfranca

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.14 seconds.

  1. Replies
    57
    Views
    2,127

    Walrus deal

  2. Replies
    33
    Views
    967

    Walrus in

  3. #90

    Thread: Shad Walrus 2021

    by gbsfranca
    Replies
    527
    Views
    6,311

    skibidibop mm dada

    skibidibop mm dada
  4. Replies
    177
    Views
    2,586

    Walrus $%#! i just noticed the talking heads ref Basé

    $%#! i just noticed the talking heads ref

    Basé
  5. #120

    Thread: walnut

    by gbsfranca
    Replies
    151
    Views
    6,304

    Walrus Pog

  6. Replies
    177
    Views
    2,586

    Walrus the way you write the plural of walrus is...

    the way you write the plural of walrus is disgusting

    but /in

    please ping me on discord in case dl is approaching
  7. #5

    Thread: Shad Walrus 2021

    by gbsfranca
    Replies
    527
    Views
    6,311

    I'll join

    I'll join
  8. #54

    Thread: walnut

    by gbsfranca
    Replies
    151
    Views
    6,304

    Walrus when the gbs subs

    when the gbs subs
  9. #53

    Thread: Shad Walrus 2020

    by gbsfranca
    Replies
    554
    Views
    13,472

    I might send something tomorrow if it'still open

    I might send something tomorrow if it'still open
  10. Replies
    101
    Views
    1,870

    Poll: American window here we goooo

    American window here we goooo
  11. Replies
    36
    Views
    764

    /in 2 win (back 2 back maybe??)

    /in 2 win (back 2 back maybe??)
  12. Replies
    332
    Views
    5,032

    Wow epic

    Wow epic
  13. Replies
    310
    Views
    9,023

    D M C A M C A

    D M C A
    M
    C
    A
  14. Replies
    294
    Views
    5,116

    Completed Vote Yes cause it's objectively wrong and...

    Vote Yes cause it's objectively wrong and therefore funny
  15. #23

    Thread: Shad Walrus 2020

    by gbsfranca
    Replies
    554
    Views
    13,472

    /in

  16. Replies
    60
    Views
    1,782

    in

  17. Replies
    294
    Views
    5,116

    Completed In

  18. Replies
    310
    Views
    9,023

    i'm subbing soon

    i'm subbing soon
  19. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is...

    My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
  20. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed scummy scummy moves tuts tuts tuts

    scummy scummy moves tuts tuts tuts
  21. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed this is actual spam and Vigg will be confused...

    this is actual spam and Vigg will be confused when he gets online
  22. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed BabyRage

    BabyRage
  23. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed Beck they're spamming

    @Beck they're spamming
  24. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed Viggorous well man if you don't show up me and...

    @Viggorous well man if you don't show up me and you have lost this. ggz
  25. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed nah, we must have played one or two mashes...

    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#215)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#212)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#209)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#206)
    well it is a logical fallacy if you're seeking justice
    You didn't seem exactly invested so isn't it a logical fallacy on your part then?
    no cause I didn't care until you trolled tsu
    Are you two friends?
    nah, we must have played one or two mashes together last year
  26. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed just lost 9 elo on chess.com because of this :(

    just lost 9 elo on chess.com because of this
  27. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed no cause I didn't care until you trolled tsu

    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#209)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#206)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#203)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#202)
    What I meant is:
    How can it be an emotional fallacy? I've been seeing this game from a logical perspective, and for me Tsu's activity and devotion took them out of PoE
    It wasn't a logical fallacy because it was a part of my plan. Moreso emotional because im opening myself to the argument you are making which is ''I need to avenge Tsunami for this injustice''. Probably bad wording on my part, my english isn't good.
    well it is a logical fallacy if you're seeking justice
    You didn't seem exactly invested so isn't it a logical fallacy on your part then?
    no cause I didn't care until you trolled tsu
  28. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed just kiss already.

    just kiss already.
  29. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed Viggorous

    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#204)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#201)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#175)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#165)
    And when I say liked people I obviously don't mean people can't view any of yous (or me) as a nice, likable person, just that there are a bunch of people in this very game who are good friends and spend hours daily chatting with each other. And they won't be gunning for each other over anyone of us from in here i think.
    Here's my question though - does it matter to these people, if it is you, or someone else? If they already have their friends how do you blend in compared to someone else?
    And another question:
    Let's say i bring you instead of penguin, wouldn't you look like a bigger threat instantly? how would you deal with it?

    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#171)
    if final 4 was you/ninja/sunbae/tsunami it would be a lot harder for you guys to decide on who should be elected
    That's the exact reason i didn't do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#170)
    Yeah I barely know anyone on this site either, but I don't think the whole "MU Elite" thing really matters lol
    Seemed like Tsunami and Magy were from the same homesite but it didn't actually lead them to be in an alliance or anything for example and if people played games based on past relationships it'd be pretty dumb ngl
    If anything I feel like it'd paint a target on someone's back rather than actually help them since all these MU vets have their past grudges and trust issues from playing mafia haha
    Well, mayor/circle/whatever does tend to rely on knowing some of the players to give yourself better odds. The only game i've won was due to one of my friends forming an alliance (i think of 4 or 5 people) and taking majority without people noticing, us eliminating every straggler remaining, and me simply coming out on top by laying low.

    We have to admit, we had it easy, two basically free days due to the ammount of inactives.
    Finals will be a lot harder.
    What is your plan this game? Will you continue being more of a supporter than taking initiative and trying to blend in and play the friendlier route, or will you be more aggressive to try and win it all? For example pushing the bigger players or breaking any potential alliances?
    In the second round, I'll try to fight our way into majorites where people want to keep us around
    Like I won't just stand around and hope stuff works out but I don't think how you've described being aggressive is how I'd act either-it feels like it implies some crazy betrayal game and if you keep me here I'm indebted to you and will try to further your spot along with mine in return
    If people want me out, I want them out so if that means taking out some big spooky threat yeah I'll do it but I'm not going to backstab you after you directly give me life in this game that doesn't make any sense
    Tbh I don't think Vig can offer that. He says he has connection with the MU elite and he's been trying to suck up so like if even it does work out what's stopping him from betraying you? You are my best connection and greatest friend of the people here I'd be dumb to turn my back on you

    Does that make any sense?
    Okay, that sounds reasonable. The only problem i have is the attachment, there is no need for it. Being too attached puts a target on both of our backs solely because it shows us as a team. What i assume will happen is we will simply start fresh, so i don't see every other group instantly making pairs.


    Now let's just wait for Viggorous to say his piece and i will be good with making my decision. I'm not gonna ping him, and you shouldn't do it either, it is my test to see if he has enough dedication to not miss another EoD. EoD is a crucial part of the game and if someone misses more than half of them it's just not a good look, tbh.
    @Viggorous
  30. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed well it is a logical fallacy if you're seeking...

    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#203)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#202)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#199)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#198)
    Anyway, how can it be emotional? Tsu was not even close to PoE and you decided to eliminate them
    What do you mean?
    Or if i'm misunderstanding, what do you mean by logical fallacy then? You aren't adressing me?
    What I meant is:
    How can it be an emotional fallacy? I've been seeing this game from a logical perspective, and for me Tsu's activity and devotion took them out of PoE
    It wasn't a logical fallacy because it was a part of my plan. Moreso emotional because im opening myself to the argument you are making which is ''I need to avenge Tsunami for this injustice''. Probably bad wording on my part, my english isn't good.
    well it is a logical fallacy if you're seeking justice
  31. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed What I meant is: How can it be an emotional...

    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#199)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#198)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#195)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#194)
    No, the logic is great. It's more of an emotional fallacy, the exact reason you are going for the ''Poor Sunbae tho'' approach.
    Not sunbae, tsunami, im sorry
    Anyway, how can it be emotional? Tsu was not even close to PoE and you decided to eliminate them
    What do you mean?
    Or if i'm misunderstanding, what do you mean by logical fallacy then? You aren't adressing me?
    What I meant is:
    How can it be an emotional fallacy? I've been seeing this game from a logical perspective, and for me Tsu's activity and devotion took them out of PoE
  32. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed Anyway, how can it be emotional? Tsu was not even...

    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#195)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#194)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#193)
    idk man it's an unacceptable logical fallacy
    No, the logic is great. It's more of an emotional fallacy, the exact reason you are going for the ''Poor Sunbae tho'' approach.
    Not sunbae, tsunami, im sorry
    Anyway, how can it be emotional? Tsu was not even close to PoE and you decided to eliminate them
  33. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed Sunbae was third in PoE. I'm more triggered about...

    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#194)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#193)
    idk man it's an unacceptable logical fallacy
    No, the logic is great. It's more of an emotional fallacy, the exact reason you are going for the ''Poor Sunbae tho'' approach.
    Sunbae was third in PoE. I'm more triggered about Tsunami
  34. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed idk man it's an unacceptable logical fallacy

    idk man it's an unacceptable logical fallacy
  35. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed so why am I alive

    so why am I alive
  36. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed maybe add Sunbae too. But eliminating Tsu is...

    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#187)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#186)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#185)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#183)
    This group is built on the concept of ''Hi, we are the wholesome bunch'' so eliminating any person who was a part was going to break the peace.
    I disagree, for me the just choice would be having tsu and sunbae in f4 and let it rand.
    Who did you think would be good to eliminate? Viggorous right? Thing is, he was a part of the group, you can't get rid of him. Neither you can everyone else, or you will be in trouble. Atleast that's how i saw it.
    PoE was me and Vig purely for activity reasons
    maybe add Sunbae too. But eliminating Tsu is unfair
  37. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed PoE was me and Vig purely for activity reasons

    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#186)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#185)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#183)
    This group is built on the concept of ''Hi, we are the wholesome bunch'' so eliminating any person who was a part was going to break the peace.
    I disagree, for me the just choice would be having tsu and sunbae in f4 and let it rand.
    Who did you think would be good to eliminate? Viggorous right? Thing is, he was a part of the group, you can't get rid of him. Neither you can everyone else, or you will be in trouble. Atleast that's how i saw it.
    PoE was me and Vig purely for activity reasons
  38. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed I disagree, for me the just choice would be...

    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#183)
    This group is built on the concept of ''Hi, we are the wholesome bunch'' so eliminating any person who was a part was going to break the peace.
    I disagree, for me the just choice would be having tsu and sunbae in f4 and let it rand.
  39. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed Yea, in the end you do you. I'm more baffled...

    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#182)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#179)
    ... I... don't get it.

    Me:
    - Where you corrupt?

    lol:
    - Yes.

    Vig and Ninja:
    -ok np
    We already talked about this
    There wasn't a way to not be wrong. You elminate Penguin - people will say, why did you eliminate Penguin? You eliminate Sunbae - people will say, why did you eliminate Sunbae? And so on.
    The real misplay was to take up the role of mayor in the first place, but i only realised it when i got full support from everyone yesterday.
    I knew someone would feel bad about it and see me as corrupt , so i decided to go all in. I eliminated two, if i am going to be corrupt, i will give myself best chances of winning, so i can atleast prove the survivors that i am worth bringing to the finals for my play.
    Yea, in the end you do you. I'm more baffled about how the other two reacted
  40. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed anyways if you guys decide to change your minds...

    anyways if you guys decide to change your minds and vote for me, I'll just random.org between you three
  41. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed ugh it's such a blatant demagogy

    ugh it's such a blatant demagogy
  42. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed ... I... don't get it. Me: - Where you...

    ... I... don't get it.

    Me:
    - Where you corrupt?

    lol:
    - Yes.

    Vig and Ninja:
    -ok np
  43. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed *to have an easier EoD?

    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#176)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#175)
    That's the exact reason i didn't do that.
    so you're assuming you took the injust choice?
    *to have an easier EoD?
  44. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed so you're assuming you took the injust choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#175)
    That's the exact reason i didn't do that.
    so you're assuming you took the injust choice?
  45. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed checking the other games, our line-up is actually...

    checking the other games, our line-up is actually so good lol

    we don't have any oldies stacked together
  46. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed tbh I like the theorycrafting you guys did on...

    tbh I like the theorycrafting you guys did on social hierarchy etc

    I'm mildly-ish active on the discord server, but the vast majority of people playing these mayor games are not active at all, so in the end it doesn't really matter ^^
  47. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed that's like saying "I voted for Trump so I can't...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#158)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#153)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#150)
    there are no easy choices, that ended with the zero posters dying. Nobody is in the right to complain about who got eliminated - everyone voted for lol, thus showing their trust in his masterful ability to lead. Not to mention that if you're still alive to complain, one should be satisfied, even if you would have made different eliminations yourself - I miss my sunny bae, but to quote a wise man:
    I don't agree with blindfully accepting what a mayor does. It's like watching a coup d'état and being ok with it
    Perhaps not blindly, but we all gave him a mandate to make the decision he saw fit when we voted for him.
    that's like saying "I voted for Trump so I can't criticize what he does"
  48. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed if final 4 was you/ninja/sunbae/tsunami it would...

    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#157)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbsfranca (#154)
    But I have to say I'm disappointed on the fact that you guys are simply accepting lol's play. If Tsunami and Sunbae were alive, this end of game would have been a lot more strategic, everything would be more calculated. Now the end of game we have is a lot more ballsy and sharp, especially if we just shrug about how it could have been
    What do you mean?
    if final 4 was you/ninja/sunbae/tsunami it would be a lot harder for you guys to decide on who should be elected
  49. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed Plus, If I were an outsider and had to bet on...

    Plus,

    If I were an outsider and had to bet on who lol would pick from us three, I'd go all in on Vig. He (and me) played the "worse"/least, so it would be the logical pattern, following what happened last EoD
  50. Replies
    266
    Views
    3,104

    Completed I'm sure everyone would like to go to the final...

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#151)
    Yeah I agree with Vigg here, it's just a game and decisions here aren't personal
    At the end of the day only two people are advancing from here and we can't change that I just hope that we can all be friends when this is over. I'd love keep working together and make it to the next round and feel like I am the best person to take there but I won't be hurt if lol disagrees
    I'm sure everyone would like to go to the final match ^^'

    But I have to say I'm disappointed on the fact that you guys are simply accepting lol's play. If Tsunami and Sunbae were alive, this end of game would have been a lot more strategic, everything would be more calculated. Now the end of game we have is a lot more ballsy and sharp, especially if we just shrug about how it could have been
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Beguiler

The Beguiler may every night hide behind a target. Any actions targeted at the Beguiler on this night will instead affect the Beguiler's target. This ability can be used a maximum of 3 times.