Search:

Type: Posts; User: ComicallyLongUsername

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies
    3,350
    Views
    23,003

    Game Thread If I am still standing it means I'm confirmed...

    If I am still standing it means I'm confirmed town, does it not?
  2. Replies
    3,350
    Views
    23,003

    Game Thread close

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori (#3254)
    CLU/Maki/Marl?
    close
  3. Replies
    3,350
    Views
    23,003

    Game Thread you didn't do anything. I was more towny than you

    Quote Originally Posted by fwogcarf (#3251)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#3249)
    Ya know, when I first looked at the setup and noticed we only had 4 mishangs for 19 ppl, I assumed this was going to be extremely difficult.
    well usually it is

    we're just good at the game
    you didn't do anything. I was more towny than you
  4. Replies
    3,350
    Views
    23,003

    Game Thread There is no game to throw. We got steamrolled. I...

    Quote Originally Posted by fwogcarf (#3244)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#3242)
    ##Vote ComicallyLongUsername

    It's me, I admit it. We can't win, my team sucked.
    if you are a wolf you know you can get banned for gamethrowing right
    There is no game to throw. We got steamrolled. I just want this to be over, I can't take it anymore
  5. Replies
    3,350
    Views
    23,003

    Game Thread ComicallyLongUsername It's me, I admit it. We...

    ##Vote ComicallyLongUsername

    It's me, I admit it. We can't win, my team sucked.
  6. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread The Smogon Pokemon Showdown mafia community has...

    The Smogon Pokemon Showdown mafia community has some of the weirdest, most backward and plain wrong mafia ideas i've ever seen. This is some of the worst play I've seen in a long time. I don't know who the community leaders are over there but they need to be replaced.

    And I don't say that to community bash or $%#! on anyone in particular, I'm being dead serious. I've just never seen a collection of players all play so poorly.
  7. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread At least make Coffe Cup the tied at 3 you guys

    At least make Coffe Cup the tied at 3 you guys
  8. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread I realize your issue Kaif. You can only play...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaif (#1298)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonfairy (#1290)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaif (#1270)
    lemon dont ignore me wtf!!
    Sorry, I didn't mean to
    I lose my place every time I post something
    Please Respond To It Now. Why Do You Townread Me?
    I realize your issue Kaif.

    You can only play mafia through yourself. You are so focused on yourself that you can't view and read parts of the game that don't have you involved.
  9. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread Are you guys going to vote Litt or what. I am...

    Are you guys going to vote Litt or what.

    I am telling you right now I'm not budging.

    The fact the wagon yesterday was split and its looking like we're going to have another day of multi split wagons is a bad sign.
  10. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread Is this a slip?

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1281)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1278)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1277)
    Thead has gone eerily silent.
    The second I step in scum runs away because they know they're in the presence of one of the best.
    im trembling in fear
    Is this a slip?
  11. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread The second I step in scum runs away because they...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1277)
    Thead has gone eerily silent.
    The second I step in scum runs away because they know they're in the presence of one of the best.
  12. Someone just added me as a friend, is this part...

    Someone just added me as a friend, is this part of the buddy system?

    I would ask in the other thread but I dont want to go in there
  13. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread go look if you want to prove me to be a hypocrite...

    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1274)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1272)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1261)
    how do i get fellow town member schiavetto from bussing me
    any responses are appreciated
    who talks like this?
    you from day 1 maybe
    go look if you want to prove me to be a hypocrite

    otherwise ill order this under a weird interaction that I think you're doing to shade Schiavetto because you know you're getting lynched today.
  14. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread I just dont think kaif has done enoguh to be that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonfairy (#1269)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1252)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonfairy (#1219)
    most towny top, least towny bottom
    some are interchangeable within each block but this is generally where I'm at now

    Schia
    Kaid
    OM
    CLU
    Coffee

    katze
    Spider
    icecream
    Mendez

    Edj
    Wiml
    Litt
    this seems wrong
    post your reads and tell me where I'm wrong
    I just dont think kaif has done enoguh to be that high. If you're basing it on tone reads i guess thats fine but then i dont understand why edj wiml and litt are so low
  15. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread who talks like this?

    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1261)
    how do i get fellow town member schiavetto from bussing me
    any responses are appreciated
    who talks like this?
  16. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread I'm way smarter than everyone in my family and...

    I'm way smarter than everyone in my family and this thread realizes.

    But I dont meet the threshold of being an independent genius, not yet at least
  17. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread This is why you are my top town.

    Quote Originally Posted by OM Room (#1238)
    I had breakfast
    This is why you are my top town.
  18. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread Lemonfairy Get on Litt We need you

    @Lemonfairy

    Get on Litt

    We need you
  19. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread this seems wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonfairy (#1219)
    most towny top, least towny bottom
    some are interchangeable within each block but this is generally where I'm at now

    Schia
    Kaid
    OM
    CLU
    Coffee

    katze
    Spider
    icecream
    Mendez

    Edj
    Wiml
    Litt
    this seems wrong
  20. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread just got my second dose bro We are good to go

    just got my second dose bro

    We are good to go
  21. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread Can we get a full reads list?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaif (#1176)
    Quote Originally Posted by MendesHotter (#1174)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaif (#1172)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1170)
    You talking about policy wagons is funny when you haven't been towny at all and are skating by purely off meta.

    If you are town, actually respond to $%#! or just replace out, please.
    replace yourself out $%#!head
    Hi i see you're here, can I get list of suses? I wanna keep trying to get more suses that aren't edj lol bc alot of people r saying thats wrong
    read my iso
    Can we get a full reads list?
  22. Replies
    3,350
    Views
    23,003

    Game Thread Alison Took too long. See you guys later

    ##Vote Alison

    Took too long. See you guys later
  23. Replies
    3,350
    Views
    23,003

    Game Thread ATNoName (47), ducktacoswag (84), FoxxiMcLeod...

    @ATNoName (47), @ducktacoswag (84), @FoxxiMcLeod (43), @Psycho666Soldier (195), @Xanjori (41), @Esooa (71)

    One of you unvote Alison so I can vote them and then go work out
  24. Replies
    3,350
    Views
    23,003

    Game Thread I'm not even going to defend myself anymore. Just...

    I'm not even going to defend myself anymore. Just a waste of time.
  25. Replies
    3,350
    Views
    23,003

    Game Thread Seems good to me. Esoona, Maki Alison all...

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#3145)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#2674)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2589)
    Retrospective Day 2 Votecount as of Post #2199

    Post #2199 was originally posted at 12:38 AM EDT on Saturday, May 1st, 2021.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Alison ComicallyLongUsername, ATNoName, Third Grunt, Schweppes, ducktacoswag
    5 theothernamesweretaken FoxxiMcLeod, Psycho666Soldier, Esooa, CerealLord, fwogcarf
    3 FoxxiMcLeod Appelsiini, Alison, Maki Harukawa
    2 fwogcarf Marluxion, Xanjori
    1 Third Grunt theothernamesweretaken
    1 Not voting Claws

    View Vote History

    Requested by ducktacoswag.
    This particular state I think the Alison wagon is straight pure with the exception of Schweppes (who has been oddly quiet since ONLU died).

    Meanwhile the onlu wagon has esoona, fwog, foxxi and cereallord. Literally everyone in the game was scum-reading at least one of these people yesterday.


    With that said I like fwog's solving today even though I haven't read any of it. I think his extra focus with a second lease on life is towny.
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#2691)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#2683)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#2678)
    I'm not really a fan of any of them. I think Marluxion looks the worst because of him being off ONLU.

    Maki I think we need to kill too for sure.
    Do you have any specific posts or vibes from Maki and Alison that make you sus them?
    Maki i just feel like they haven't been trying at all and it comes off fake. I just feel like they are the type of player that slanks when they roll wolf.

    I actually feel the same about Alison too, just at a higher level so to speak. They have been putting on the appearance of reading and trying to solve but its very hollow. I like some of their reads and reasoning, so I would prefer to lynch them after Marl and Maki but I can't shake the feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#2820)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#2816)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#2809)
    It's actually not too bad of a vote
    Why so?
    It makes sense if Maki is playing by voting those who opposed the onlu wagon and thinks AT is the scummiest of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#2856)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#2849)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#2847)
    -Look Towny
    -Find comfortable push
    -Take advantage of EOD1 wagonomics to leverage for the townie over a wolf(ONLU) while leaving them in the POE
    -Set up a push late d2(Marl) and follow through on D3 without focusing on the actual lay of the land
    Like this is basically Alison's play and seeing it laid out like this, it's so wolfy it's almost mind-blowing.
    there is something to be said about marl's voting habits.
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#2935)
    Maki has been giving me good vibes today. Alison hasn't.

    I think Maki actually ahs some reasoning behind their actions and votes, so. Yea.


    With that said, I think if Alison flips town, we flash-vote Marluxion.
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#3059)
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod (#3041)
    @ComicallyLongUsername

    Same question as above. You've gone the whole game without giving any real hard reads. Who do you think is towncore, why, and what do you think of psycho's list?
    I've made plenty of hard reads and I'm not going to repeat myself.

    I think psycho's list is fine.

    I like psycho, uh Xajori, ducotacoswag the most.

    Then like fwog, CerealLord, ATNoName,

    Then Apple, Maki

    Then Esoona

    Then everyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#3066)
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod (#3064)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#3059)
    I've made plenty of hard reads and I'm not going to repeat myself.

    I think psycho's list is fine.

    I like psycho, uh Xajori, ducotacoswag the most.

    Then like fwog, CerealLord, ATNoName,

    Then Apple, Maki

    Then Esoona

    Then everyone else
    Interesting. Other what about Cereal do you like? Because just about everyone but me want to place him in the poe -- and since I didn't even make your named list, I find it unlikely you trust me enough to take my word for it.
    I'd put you by fwog and cereal i guess.

    I just like CerealLord. I think he's trying to hard but he was just inactive for the early game it caused people to have bad first impressions on him.


    Right now isnt really the time to worry aobut PoE imo. That comes later.
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#3105)
    Quote Originally Posted by theothernamesweretaken (#1265)
    Quote Originally Posted by SchizoAffected (#1243)
    why is it bad? u scumread annie?

    u could vote foxxi if you want to generate some eod action
    i scumread (past tense) annie
    but lets see what happens
    ##Vote FoxxiMcLeod
    Quote Originally Posted by theothernamesweretaken (#1457)
    I'm too lazy to type that much, so here you go:

    Town: anyone that i didn't type their name (including Sett and annie)
    Null: Krayzy, atnoname, Essoa
    Scum: TG, Schizo, CLU, Fwog

    honestly this is only temporary, because I know there are 5 scum, but I need to iso a few people in the null category

    This is ONLU's only interaction with Schio (Appelsiini) before their readslist. This feels like distancing to me.

    Another thing to note is.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1310)
    Deck Mafia #1 Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 annie Marluxion (30), FoxxiMcLeod (32), CerealLord (28), Esooa (33), theothernamesweretaken (17)
    5 theothernamesweretaken Third Grunt (225), Schweppes (188), Sett (155), ATNoName (33), annie (57)
    2 FoxxiMcLeod SchizoAffected (135), Maki Harukawa (40)
    2 Xanjori Alison (37), ducktacoswag (50)
    2 ducktacoswag Xanjori (40), ComicallyLongUsername (70)
    2 ComicallyLongUsername Krayzy (16), fwogcarf (85)
    1 Not voting Sceptorus (0)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 10:00 AM EDT on Wednesday, April 28th, 2021. There are 1619618460000 remaining.

    Quote Originally Posted by SchizoAffected (#1311)
    ##Vote annie

    Seems many people forgot this flash vote to save ONLU after the replacement.


    I believe that we should lynch ##Vote Appelsiini based on these two things.
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#3107)
    The most important thing I want people to notice is that Schizo was off the main two wagons as well.
    These are all of CLU's posts this phase that I would consider solving. A whopping 9 out 48.
    Seems good to me.

    Esoona, Maki Alison all have less "solving" posts than me. You need to get over this paranoia bull$%#! fast before EoD dude.
  26. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread You talking about policy wagons is funny when you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaif (#1166)
    litt wagon rn is cringe
    You talking about policy wagons is funny when you haven't been towny at all and are skating by purely off meta.

    If you are town, actually respond to $%#! or just replace out, please.
  27. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread i wouldnt less my $%#! in heaven thats for...

    i wouldnt less my $%#! in heaven thats for sure.......
  28. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread i really dont want to go to hell man, but ifeel...

    i really dont want to go to hell man, but ifeel like if god is real I am going to help for sure
  29. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread Idk, we need the right info to follow through...

    Idk, we need the right info to follow through with at all.


    You are basically admitting that it is the best play but you just don't have trust that I personally will capitalize on the information gained.

    I think that says everything in itself.
  30. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread i am not alone

    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1158)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1156)
    LittEven not engaging with my post is definitely wolfy.

    I laid it all out for them, if they were town wouldnt they at lest ocmment on it
    huh I thought I did
    there's too much vote meta in that place though, I get it helps a lot if I flip a wolf but your Vflip!me world is just very presumptious and I hold no stock in you following through with correct info
    i am not alone
  31. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread Where sPizers go. OM islooking good. He...

    Where sPizers go.

    OM islooking good. He basically went focused mode.

    I'm going to keep it real though. The Pokemon communiti'es meta is so weird. I wont call it bad cause it has effort and focus like everything else, but I think it focuses on the wrong things.

    Flip-games basically beg the game to be solved by wagon. The dirty little secret is that all the best players solve by wagon and then just dress up their wagon reads. You really can get it down to a science which is why I prefer playing flipless.
  32. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread LittEven not engaging with my post is definitely...

    LittEven not engaging with my post is definitely wolfy.

    I laid it all out for them, if they were town wouldnt they at lest ocmment on it
  33. Replies
    3,350
    Views
    23,003

    Game Thread i would be lying if i said i had any new opinions...

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#3129)
    Bringing that back up, I still feel like wolf!Schizo finds a way to angle this as wolf!TG rather than holding so strong to the fact he's just wrong town. There was enough division over TG's slot that it wouldn't have been that dangerous of a push.

    @ComicallyLongUsername How do you feel about Marl right now?
    i would be lying if i said i had any new opinions on him. I kind of forgot about him entirely, but he was on the wrong wagon iirc so that is something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#3130)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#3123)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#3121)
    Imagine yourself as a ceramic vase.
    You may as well be one the way you're playing.
    Dang.
    It's not even true lol, but I had to say it, it was too perfect.
  34. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread Please just go with my idea guys.

    Please just go with my idea guys.
  35. Replies
    3,350
    Views
    23,003

    Game Thread You may as well be one the way you're playing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#3121)
    Imagine yourself as a ceramic vase.
    You may as well be one the way you're playing.
  36. Replies
    3,350
    Views
    23,003

    Game Thread This is an internal struggle for you, I can't...

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#3119)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#3118)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#3117)
    I just want a flip so I can stress less about which paranoia to fall for
    You are going to cause town to lose the game if you keep playing weak.

    Clear your mind, clear your emotions, and look at what you actually have, not just what you think you have.

    I can tell, you are just thinking yourself in circles right now going between one world to another world, rather than trying to figure out which world is the correct one. Not which world is most likely, which world is the correct one.
    Talk to me about my points. Bounce off of me. I'm pretty much staying the course on Alison/Maki barring some drastic change. Just telling me I'm gonna make us lose the game doesn't really help much.
    This is an internal struggle for you, I can't help you. If i bounced $%#! off of you, it would only hurt you
  37. Manual /pout

  38. Replies
    3,350
    Views
    23,003

    Game Thread You are going to cause town to lose the game if...

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#3117)
    I just want a flip so I can stress less about which paranoia to fall for
    You are going to cause town to lose the game if you keep playing weak.

    Clear your mind, clear your emotions, and look at what you actually have, not just what you think you have.

    I can tell, you are just thinking yourself in circles right now going between one world to another world, rather than trying to figure out which world is the correct one. Not which world is most likely, which world is the correct one.
  39. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread People really just think I am some idiot who just...

    People really just think I am some idiot who just trolls.

    I know my $%#! and when the chips are down, I always deliver.

    And not just that, people really just think I say and do whatever for no reason. Like my opening play, my appeal to emotion posts, my cringey posts.

    I am literally one of the best players alive right now.
  40. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread What will reading an off site game do if you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Coffee Cup (#1107)
    Ftr I’m way too lazy to go off site and read games, I’ll just believe you guys wrt meta
    What will reading an off site game do if you can't even read a player's alignment
  41. Manual /in Rolling for Hamlet

    /in

    Rolling for Hamlet
  42. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread I'm going to keep it real. If you guys don't give...

    I'm going to keep it real. If you guys don't give my analysis a proper shake, I am not going to work with you guys the rest of the game.
  43. Replies
    3,350
    Views
    23,003

    Game Thread I am not looking at words I'm looking at actions.

    Quote Originally Posted by ATNoName (#3108)
    And what do you think about Schizo's response to his own vote on Annie?
    I am not looking at words I'm looking at actions.
  44. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread I'm telling you guys right now this is the best...

    I'm telling you guys right now this is the best play in this situation.

    Let's not forget we have a Vigilante that can shoot tonight based on the wagon and give information going into tomorrow.
  45. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread V!Litt does look fairly bad for OM/etc. but not...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1083)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1055)
    Everyone please listen to the following:

    Can you please not claim VT as VT this early on (or really, at all)?

    Here is when you should claim:
    1. You're about to be miselimninated. You should claim with a fair amount of time left to move votes away from you but only after it is clear you are done for if you don't claim (judging from the activity levels of this game, 5-10 mins before EoD is the preferred timing). Leave just enough time to discuss. Do not claim as vanilla town.
    2. It's EoD2 (today) and you're the counterwagon / agreed upon vigi shot and you're the doctor or motion detector. You should claim. Assume the vigi will be shooting the counterwagon unless consensus says otherwise. Do not claim as vanilla town.
    3. You have something to reveal (eg: motion detector results).

    If you claim VT, you are taking cover away from the real PRs and this is a -EV play for the rest of us.
    quoting this because nothing ive read on catchup is that interesting so far and this is important enough to post again tbh tbh (also im pocketing wiml, dont tell anyone)

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1062)
    With this all said, I think the best play is to lynch LittEleven. Mechanically, if they are wolf it essentially clears four people and if they are town it narrows down the pool to 4.
    this is post is kinda weird but i'll just go with it for now

    you think W!Litt worlds clear Schiavetto/Spiderz/me/Wiml, and V!Litt worlds look bad for... who? OMRoom/Coffee/Kaif/Mendes?
    V!Litt does look fairly bad for OM/etc. but not in any significant way. It's more about creating a manageable PoE for the day.

    I really think Litt is the key to all of this.
  46. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread You didn't read my post. I think Litt is wolf...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1081)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1073)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1069)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1062)
    Okay so this is a very simple game state.

    We had a tie vote yesterday which lynched town. This means that LittEven is probably town. It doesn't matter what you think of him, or how they are playing. We go off tihs information.


    Champs Practice Game 2: (Not So) Classic Movies Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 stoutfish Edjeanerations (29), Lemonfairy (49), LittEleven (46), Marluxion (95)
    4 LittEleven Schiavetto (24), Spiderz (72), katze (90), Wiml (123)
    1 Angryicecream MendesHotter (11)
    1 Kaif ComicallyLongUsername (60)
    1 Coffee Cup Kaif (45)
    1 OM Room Coffee Cup (22)
    3 Not voting Angryicecream (0), OM Room (34), stoutfish (39)


    We have two paths we can take here

    1. We lynch inside stoutfish's wagon (given everyone in the threads reads this will be either Edj or LittEleven). The benefit here is that the pool is small. But the downside is that the wagon on Stoutfish wasn't inherently wolf pushed given that Marl was on it.
    2. Or we lynch outside of stout AND LITT's WAGON.


    If LittEleven is wolf, then 4/4 everyone on Stout's wagon is clear as the wolf partner wouldn't let it rand in that situation.

    If LittEleven is town, then the people on the wagon aren't really spewed one way or the other in theory, but given that EoD was sort of slow, I think it does make me think there is at least one scum. If there is scum on this wagon, then they would want the wagon to tie to give them the most cover possible.

    Assuming LittEleven is town, the mafia would have no reason to jump onto stoutfish's wagon as that brings more suspicion onto them furthermore since they killed Marl, they would have even more noticeable.



    With this all said, I think the best play is to lynch LittEleven. Mechanically, if they are wolf it essentially clears four people and if they are town it narrows down the pool to 4.

    ##Vote LittEleven



    I am willing to take questions since this may be confusing for you guys to understand.
    I appreciate the posting! Got to ask though: do you think that Litt is actually likely to flip wolf? (Genuine question).

    There are comments I can make on the validity of the info you're suggesting from chopping litt that I can talk more about later but as a rule I'm opposed to voting somebody just because of info reasons.
    Based on gut, no. But my gut usually is less accurate as the game goes on.

    I think solving by wagonomics is basically broken in games with flips (as opposed to flipless games).
    Alright so if you think litt is town then I would honestly say to you not to vote there today. I would much prefer to chop the most likely wolves over attempting to go for info. If litt is town then I would much prefer to solve them the normal way instead of voting for them.
    You didn't read my post.

    I think Litt is wolf based on everything I laid out. Based on tone I do not find them scummy but that doesn't matter in the face of evidence.
  47. Replies
    3,350
    Views
    23,003

    Game Thread The most important thing I want people to notice...

    The most important thing I want people to notice is that Schizo was off the main two wagons as well.
  48. Replies
    3,350
    Views
    23,003

    Game Thread This is ONLU's only interaction with Schio...

    Quote Originally Posted by theothernamesweretaken (#1265)
    Quote Originally Posted by SchizoAffected (#1243)
    Quote Originally Posted by theothernamesweretaken (#1238)
    i count third grunt, schizo, sett, schweppes, and foxxi within the last 10 minutes.

    honestly we could change the annie bw onto someone else, but I don't think that's exactly the best plan of action.
    why is it bad? u scumread annie?

    u could vote foxxi if you want to generate some eod action
    i scumread (past tense) annie
    but lets see what happens
    ##Vote FoxxiMcLeod
    Quote Originally Posted by theothernamesweretaken (#1457)
    I'm too lazy to type that much, so here you go:

    Town: anyone that i didn't type their name (including Sett and annie)
    Null: Krayzy, atnoname, Essoa
    Scum: TG, Schizo, CLU, Fwog

    honestly this is only temporary, because I know there are 5 scum, but I need to iso a few people in the null category

    This is ONLU's only interaction with Schio (Appelsiini) before their readslist. This feels like distancing to me.

    Another thing to note is.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1310)
    Deck Mafia #1 Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 annie Marluxion (30), FoxxiMcLeod (32), CerealLord (28), Esooa (33), theothernamesweretaken (17)
    5 theothernamesweretaken Third Grunt (225), Schweppes (188), Sett (155), ATNoName (33), annie (57)
    2 FoxxiMcLeod SchizoAffected (135), Maki Harukawa (40)
    2 Xanjori Alison (37), ducktacoswag (50)
    2 ducktacoswag Xanjori (40), ComicallyLongUsername (70)
    2 ComicallyLongUsername Krayzy (16), fwogcarf (85)
    1 Not voting Sceptorus (0)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 10:00 AM EDT on Wednesday, April 28th, 2021. There are 1619618460000 remaining.

    Quote Originally Posted by SchizoAffected (#1311)
    ##Vote annie

    Seems many people forgot this flash vote to save ONLU after the replacement.


    I believe that we should lynch ##Vote Appelsiini based on these two things.
  49. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread https://media1.tenor.com/images/e74a6f093950ca6f27...

  50. Replies
    1,466
    Views
    6,999

    Game Thread Based on gut, no. But my gut usually is less...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1069)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1062)
    Okay so this is a very simple game state.

    We had a tie vote yesterday which lynched town. This means that LittEven is probably town. It doesn't matter what you think of him, or how they are playing. We go off tihs information.


    Champs Practice Game 2: (Not So) Classic Movies Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 stoutfish Edjeanerations (29), Lemonfairy (49), LittEleven (46), Marluxion (95)
    4 LittEleven Schiavetto (24), Spiderz (72), katze (90), Wiml (123)
    1 Angryicecream MendesHotter (11)
    1 Kaif ComicallyLongUsername (60)
    1 Coffee Cup Kaif (45)
    1 OM Room Coffee Cup (22)
    3 Not voting Angryicecream (0), OM Room (34), stoutfish (39)


    We have two paths we can take here

    1. We lynch inside stoutfish's wagon (given everyone in the threads reads this will be either Edj or LittEleven). The benefit here is that the pool is small. But the downside is that the wagon on Stoutfish wasn't inherently wolf pushed given that Marl was on it.
    2. Or we lynch outside of stout AND LITT's WAGON.


    If LittEleven is wolf, then 4/4 everyone on Stout's wagon is clear as the wolf partner wouldn't let it rand in that situation.

    If LittEleven is town, then the people on the wagon aren't really spewed one way or the other in theory, but given that EoD was sort of slow, I think it does make me think there is at least one scum. If there is scum on this wagon, then they would want the wagon to tie to give them the most cover possible.

    Assuming LittEleven is town, the mafia would have no reason to jump onto stoutfish's wagon as that brings more suspicion onto them furthermore since they killed Marl, they would have even more noticeable.



    With this all said, I think the best play is to lynch LittEleven. Mechanically, if they are wolf it essentially clears four people and if they are town it narrows down the pool to 4.

    ##Vote LittEleven



    I am willing to take questions since this may be confusing for you guys to understand.
    I appreciate the posting! Got to ask though: do you think that Litt is actually likely to flip wolf? (Genuine question).

    There are comments I can make on the validity of the info you're suggesting from chopping litt that I can talk more about later but as a rule I'm opposed to voting somebody just because of info reasons.
    Based on gut, no. But my gut usually is less accurate as the game goes on.

    I think solving by wagonomics is basically broken in games with flips (as opposed to flipless games).
Results 1 to 50 of 345
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Alert Townie

The Alert Townie will passively self-target each night and learn which players it was targeted by.