Search:

Type: Posts; User: niphredil

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Day 1#434

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed it was literally always gonna be me who dies no...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#431)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#422)
    ##Vote Ominoire
    lol
    I'm suppose to be your townread. It's literally either you or me now. ##Vote niphredil
    it was literally always gonna be me who dies no matter where i vote XD
    but at least i'm gonna vote the cw lol
  2. Day 1#422

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed Ominoire lol

    ##Vote Ominoire
    lol
  3. Day 1#408

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed can you start doing things

    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#404)
    Hhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    can you start doing things
  4. Day 1#402

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed Schweppes

    ##Vote Schweppes
  5. Day 1#398

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed me? it's just poe i don't think he's done...

    Quote Originally Posted by clippety clop (#397)
    why are you suspicious of wes?
    me?
    it's just poe
    i don't think he's done anything towny, and other people (except for schweppes/sam) have been actually towny
    (i actually think schweppes is wolfier than wes atm but lol)
  6. Day 1#394

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed wait you were that one too i didnt remember XD

    Quote Originally Posted by clippety clop (#390)
    or Im the vig im shooting empoof
    wait you were that one too
    i didnt remember XD
  7. Day 1#378

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed and when i flip town, what info do you get

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessings (#374)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#371)
    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#367)
    You're flipping something essentially null??
    With a decent chance to be town
    And a smaller but still decent chance to be scum???
    and you're gambling towards that with no thread information about them??
    It's more like I have more reasons to keep other people alive than wait for one person to contribute. Contrary to what people are saying, I think we're stuck with either Sam or Schweppes for the entire game if both of them continue to live. I rather do away with the liabilities and get information solely off the mafia's N1 kill at this point.
    i think the amount of additional info we would get from lynching someone who has had many posts, many opinions and many interactions (cough niph), and someone you actually think is scum (cough hopefully niph), far outweighs the deadweight of keeping an afk. if it comes to the point where we dont fos anyone strongly then we can rid of an afk later. no point binning a goldmine of info, imo
    and when i flip town, what info do you get
  8. Day 1#368

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed lol, i kinda still want to wait and see if...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#359)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#357)
    (also i kinda was thinking it might be schweppes/clippety at some point and i think that still would work quite well, so lmao XD)
    Niphredil, right now the votes are scrambled, with you leading as the top wagon. If you want to save yourself, then you can vote Schweppes with me. Regardless of your alignment, I think this is your best choice right now. For starters, I'm asking you to join, so it wouldn't be seen as just you changing your mind on Wes to preserve yourself. There's some people I rather not vote, and people like myself may be willing to start a counterwagon to save certain people - the Pony, for instance. If you vote with me, this also lessens the possibility I'll turn around and add a vote to your wagon. Sorry, but it's still something I'm considering.
    lol, i kinda still want to wait and see if schweppes comes back tbh
    i mean i do actually think he's the most likely wolf here anyways and if he doesn't get here and start being towny i'll probably just vote him at some point lol
  9. Day 1#365

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed p#44 well at least ominoire started with that...

    p#44 well at least ominoire started with that "people are not allowed to townread me" thing very early
    i think it's towny?
    especially since they're keeping it up until that late
    don't think wolf would want to act in a way that might just scare townies out ot townreading them lol

    i also do still think ominoire's attitude with the mech talk early was towny

    also i kind of feel like there's been a lot of fluff too
    and some of the talk about pony specifically felt somewhat useless "pony is just being pony and nai" read, which i dont really see why they said it
    am not really a fan of that, but also reading their other posts i think that's probably just a playstyle thing

    p#79 exists and i'm inclined to think it's towny, because actually reading into sentence structure that deeply probably is something that a wolf doesn't think of doing

    also i have no concentration

    p#334 feels like a towny post
    kinda because of openly just admitting you dont think the person you vote is flipping wolf
    which is something a wolf doesn't often do

    also liked p#346 just because it's so random tinfoil that i don't really see a wolf coming up with that there
  10. Day 1#357

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed i have no idea lmao not jessings, not uzay,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#355)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#354)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#353)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#350)
    ##Vote Wesmaster160
    Any particular reason, or just cause I have the most posts out of your PoE?
    don't really think you've done anything towny tbh
    and kinda yes just bc you have more posts than other poe people XD
    (also thought naked voting you is funny bc jessings just talked about us as w/w XD)
    That's fair enough.

    If you had to vote outside of us three in you're PoE who would you vote for?
    i have no idea lmao

    not jessings, not uzay, probably not ominoire either tho i havent really paid much attention to them lately and should probably reread them at some point

    i do think risiinq is towny
    not 100% sure on that read but i dont really want to vote her atm

    so i think i'd just get back to voting clippety clop?
    even tho i don't really feel like it's a slot i want to kill today
    but still thinking they probably do have more scum equity than the other people?

    (also i kinda was thinking it might be schweppes/clippety at some point and i think that still would work quite well, so lmao XD)
  11. Day 1#354

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed don't really think you've done anything towny tbh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#353)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#350)
    ##Vote Wesmaster160
    Any particular reason, or just cause I have the most posts out of your PoE?
    don't really think you've done anything towny tbh
    and kinda yes just bc you have more posts than other poe people XD
    (also thought naked voting you is funny bc jessings just talked about us as w/w XD)
  12. Day 1#351

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed was rereading risiinq i do like their early...

    was rereading risiinq
    i do like their early comments on mech talk, p#24 p#26 mainly, with that attitude of "lets just ignore the mechanics and play the game", which seems like a towny attitude (and wolf might find it easier to just keep going with the mech talk for longer, rather than that "lets just ignore the mecahnics")
    this is obviously not very strong read, but slightly good look anyways
    also p#53 (and a few other posts which are similar) i thought was slightly good bc there's not really any attempt to make her reads look more than what they are
    also there were some other posts that looked slightly towny but im too lazy to actually talk about them all bc its not that strong reads lmao
    i think mainly wrt risiinq i just like their overall activity + willingness to just talk with people that much, none of their posts seem forced in any way really, and it kinda just looks like they're posting whatever they're thinking without really worrying much about how that comes off
    so yeah this is still a townlean
  13. Day 1#350

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed Wesmaster160

    ##Vote Wesmaster160
  14. Day 1#318

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed it's not :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessings (#317)
    im excited

    i really think this is the team

    idk if anyone will listen to me but i really think this is it
    it's not :P
  15. Day 1#316

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed i do think uzay's posts have been good now have...

    i do think uzay's posts have been good now
    have also somewhat liked moth's latest posts but don't want to clear him for that yet anyway, but i dont want to kill them now at the very least
    jessings seems quite towny also. i mean, i actually dont like her cases on either of me/uzay (both felt like the actual reasoning for that read is kinda too weak considering how much time she spent talking about the read/the confidence she has on it), but outside of that i think her posting is very towny

    so if i do keep my earlier townreads on risiinq/ominoire, that basically means the poe for me is just schweppes/sam/wes
    which. i'm not feeling very good about, just because only scumreading the literal lowest posters in the game is usually not correct lmao
  16. Day 1#314

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed because i didnt have anything else to do XD...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessings (#312)
    plus, if it was just a slight feeling, i wonder why you felt the need to go through his ISO and point out many of his posts rather than just saying you had a small town read.
    because i didnt have anything else to do XD
    didnt think explaining the read in more detail could be bad in any case *shrug*
  17. Day 1#305

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed yeah they were very generous reads so what at...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessings (#291)
    initially my feel was on niphredil, but i had townread them previously, so i kinda ignored that feel and went to ISO uzay, where i became suspicious of them. but then niph's defence of uzay felt off to me. it almost felt biased in their assessment, because of how they went through their entire ISO quoting things they felt were townie but they either couldnt explain why, or they were very, very generous reads imo. (186)
    yeah they were very generous reads
    so what
    at the time i had most of the players in this game as just flat-out null, so i felt that the townread on uzay was still good enough, even if it wasn't something that i would really have that much confidence in some other situations. but at the time when i have literally no reads on most of the other people, and do have some kind of read (even if it was kinda weak) on uzay, i'll actually just keep that read

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessings (#291)
    this part of #245 felt wolfy to me. it reads to me as the kind of frustration i experience when im scum. 'you didnt like me not doing this, so i did it, so why havent you unvoted??' not entirely sure why it feels that way, maybe its the sentence structure, the parsing between 'ok so you think im wolfy because of this, [new line] i didnt do this anymore', idk?
    lol
    i just wanted to know what he was thinking there
    bc i thought it would do something that i answered to him
    like. if he thinks that i'm wolfy bc "unexplained townread on me is easy for wolf", and then i explained that it was not about that but i had actual reasons to think he's town
    i thought it would change something, bc that now proved his original reasoning for scumreading me to be wrong
    didnt really even care that much about what his read on me is, just. wanted to hear what it was that he actually was thinking there

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessings (#291)
    niph's recent jumping in to say that they dont think clippety's post should be read as fake also feels odd, because uzay isnt saying that this is relevant to alignment.
    i didnt think it really matters that much that he wasn't at the time calling clippety to be any specific alignment for that post. in general i just dont think its very good idea to have people talk about "fake reads" when it doesn't look like fake read to me
    (and there was also the world where sam flips chosen and then that "fake read to get a person killed" might become alignment read)

    also kinda just. i'm still feeling somewhat lost with this game, and just wanted to start some kind of discussion and was kinda hoping it would lead to something actually alignment-indicative things
    (which it didn't do, but whatever)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessings (#291)
    they did just get called out as potentially pocketing uzay so maybe theyre trying to dust off that impression now.
    lmao
    this is. kind of funny. just bc you seem to assume that i'm doing things bc of what other people have said about me
    and in fact i dont even remember what are those things other people have said about me XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessings (#291)
    i wasnt sure why this stood out to me at first, but i think its because theyre jumping into an argument that kinda seems like it should be irrelevant to them, saying something in someones defence except not actually defending their alignment, just straightening things out like a good samariton would do. somehow it feels fake, designed to make them look good and fair, rather than because they think it will help the game. i considered that maybe niph was just trying to defend me about having the TMI convo from clippetys snarky comments but that doesnt feel like what they were doing to me so.
    i mean tbh partly it was just me being somewhat annoyed with pony's attitude there seeming to be "everything that i personally cannot get reads off of is useless", and kinda just wanted to point out that its incorrect
    and that post was also somewhat just "i'm kind of lost with this game atm so i'm just posting things and hoping something happens" rather than me actually believing that the thing i posted is important
  18. Day 1#280

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed idk probably because its moth and he just does...

    Quote Originally Posted by UzayAltay (#279)
    Ok, then why moth never said sth like this when I asked him if the read is real?
    Only thing he said is it doesnt matter if Sam is mafia.
    For me it doesnt matter except Sam being chosen.
    idk
    probably because its moth and he just does weird things
  19. Day 1#278

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed you can reread them the same way you reread...

    Quote Originally Posted by UzayAltay (#276)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#272)
    i dont see any reasons to assume that that read is faked
    its very possible for town to just reread things and scumread posts they have not previously paid any attention to


    also i dont think schweppes "not trying to fit in" means literally anything for his alignment
    Can I as how u reread an AFK person?

    "Oh yeah I decided that his entrance was null at the beginning, but after rereading he used an exclamation mark!!! that is very sus!!! he is 1.000.000% scum for that!!!! Oh also I will definitely not answer the person who asked whether the read is real because I am so smart and he wont understand me."
    you can reread them the same way you reread anyone else? them being afk doesnt mean you cannot have new thoughts about their old posts lol
    in this case i would guess its something along the lines of "i thought the entrance was null at the beginning, but after seeing how he never came back to posting despite promising to do so, i now think that makes him wolfy"
  20. Day 1#275

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed i mean i don't think you've ever mentioned...

    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#274)
    Quote Originally Posted by UzayAltay (#270)
    For second one, we can always elim Sam and see.
    this
    is a weird comment
    i mean
    i don't think you've ever mentioned scumreading sam or anything
    so jumping to "we can solve this situation by killing sam" is.. weird?
  21. Day 1#274

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed this is a weird comment

    Quote Originally Posted by UzayAltay (#270)
    For second one, we can always elim Sam and see.
    this
    is a weird comment
  22. Day 1#272

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed i dont see any reasons to assume that that read...

    i dont see any reasons to assume that that read is faked
    its very possible for town to just reread things and scumread posts they have not previously paid any attention to


    also i dont think schweppes "not trying to fit in" means literally anything for his alignment
  23. Day 1#259

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed i thought schweppes was wolfier than sam tbh

    i thought schweppes was wolfier than sam tbh
  24. Day 1#246

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed ominoire uzay/jessings risiinq...

    ominoire
    uzay/jessings
    risiinq
    schweppes/sam/wes/clippety clop

    i'm. honestly not very sure about any of the reads i have atm
  25. Day 1#245

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed so. you thought i was wolfy because of...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#198)
    I hate to say it, but I actually would townread you better if you fos'd me. I think your townread is fine, but it doesn't strengthen or weaken my fos. I spend a lot of time thinking about games when I have the time - that much is true. Whether this information is valuable or not is another story. You could say the conversation was valuable to the town for two things - reassurance and breaking the ice. If you think what I said was important, then you wouldn't be completely wrong. At the same time, I can make trivial things seem important. (I'm not going for any fancy plays btw.) I'll let you in on something. Part of the reason the Pony probably isn't going to be my D1 vote is because the Pony expressed annoyance toward my talks. However, they know that I sometimes do this, so I can't rely on this observation too much.
    so. you thought i was wolfy because of "unexplained townread"
    now it's not unexplained anymore
    why does that not change anything? is the issue really in the "unexplained" part, or you just in general think people should not be townreading you?

    also, about the pony's annoyance thing, i know you talked why wolf wouldnt fake annoyance (i disagree with that but whatever), but is there a reason why pony cant be a wolf and be genuinely annoyed at you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessings (#200)
    also, @niphredil, how experienced are you with mafia, if you dont mind me asking?
    i've played ~30 games

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#232)
    This feeds back to my first vote on you when I wanted to see if it'll gain traction. You admitted to me not long after that about how you don't do too well under pressure. Here comes Wesmaster, who for some reason is a strong townread despite inactivity, saying you might be scum. That's pressure.
    has anyone else other than clippety clop been townreading wes?
    also do you think posting that many times in a row counts as "doesn't do well under pressure"? or what do you mean with that pressure talk?
  26. Day 1#196

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed you didn't ask about it :P tho can explain it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#194)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#187)
    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#184)
    Okay so who do you see yourself casting a vote on.
    Probably Niphredil. We still have people who need to speak up more, though.
    I think I should speak up more about this point. Don't quote me with certainty, though.
    Basically I find Niphredil suspicious for just one reason: Having a townread on me without much explanation. (P#109.)

    This townread comes at a point when Jessings and risiinq had already townread me, and I had established myself as someone who's open to conversation. At this point in the game, I'm an easy townread and you likely wouldn't be questioned for townreading me. I don't think I asked Niphredil to explain their townread on me. I probably got too distracted on their Jessings read.
    you didn't ask about it :P

    tho can explain it now if that helps lmao. basically the reason i townread you was just your early game posting. the way you started the game with talking about mechanics that much seemed to be just someone who believes they have a good idea of what is the optimal play and wants to go by it.
    i mean i do disagree with the idea of "mech talk is good" (i just hate mech talk lmao), but the way you talked about it looked like you genuinely believe that is the best way to start the game, and wanted to actually make sure the game would go the way you think is the best. which seemed towny.
    i don't know if i'm explaining this very well but whatever lmao
  27. Day 1#186

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed if we're talking about uzay here i'm mostly...

    if we're talking about uzay here
    i'm mostly townreading them bc there was some single points that i thought were towny
    p#118 i thought was kind of good, but i cannot really explain why lmao
    i also liked p#119 for some reason lol
    just that kind of honesty with "yeah, thats all from me now", not even any attempt of trying to look more productive etc, just admitting they have nothing more to say
    also liked the last sentence of p#121. which i guess should actually be completely NAI since its just talking about playstyle but. idk. it felt towny lol

    and i liked p#136 just because their mindset seemed to be "i'd like to wait to see what others have to say but if everyone waits for others we never get any kind of content, so i'll just talk about this"
    which seems like a good/towny mindset to have here

    i don't really have much opinions on most of uzay's actual content tbh
    but well
    atm i dont have much opinion on anyone's actual content and so i'm actually happy enough with townreading uzay atm, at least its better read than what i have with most other people lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by clippety clop (#179)
    ^ And I loved this because it was at the point people wouldn't shut up about whatever "strategy" to play this, like, people prioritizing that LHF conversation over anything else? then recently yall had a TMI conversation over a bunch of posts? yeah... I wonder why I was thinking Uzay town
    tbh i dont think the TMI conversation was that bad
    like, it maybe didnt give much game-related info, but the reason it existed was because people wanted to understand what others were saying
    which... people understanding each other seems pretty important to me?
  28. Day 1#171

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed lol, you do realize clippety clop already has a...

    Quote Originally Posted by UzayAltay (#170)
    Quote Originally Posted by UzayAltay (#161)
    Btw you two have different versions of TMI.
    Jessings' one is showing the crumbs of information you shouldnt have as town, when Ominoire's one also covers you knowing your own alignment.
    I hope I wont have to quote this 5 more times before you all understand where this confusion from TMI comes from.
    @niphredil if you vote clippety clop I'll bandwagon/follow as I didn't like how they kind of slanked after Jessings case.
    lol, you do realize clippety clop already has a vote and you could make it a wagon even without me?

    but sure let's wagon them, why not XD

    ##Vote clippety clop
  29. Day 1#164

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed my read on her had nothing to do with tmi? i...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#148)
    I was referring to niphredil's observations back in P#111, the part where they said you were "way too self-aware". TMI is just Too Much Information. Although niphredil didn't outright mention TMI, that's the angle she was going for imo.
    my read on her had nothing to do with tmi?
    i actually dont even know how you read that if you think it was about tmi



    uzay has some posts that feel slightly towny, but nothing that i actually am confident in atm

    i have a gut scumread on clippety clop, but tbh i have no idea why
    also earlier i kinda just thought that despite the gut scumread that slot might be town just bc they had similar kind of reads on jessings/uzay (they thought jessings early posts were wolfy, and uzay's towny), even tho they had a lot higher confidence in those reads than what i did
    tho after having seen their reasonings on those reads, i just disagree with like all of that, so im not sure if "similar kind of reads" should matter much here

    (fwiw my read on jessings is just null atm)
  30. Day 1#111

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed uhhh, generally probably no i just think her...

    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#110)
    intrresting - do you believe trying hard is ai then?
    uhhh, generally probably no
    i just think her posts are a bit out of place for town
    like, it just doesnt seem very natural for town to be having that detailed thoughts that early into the game?

    i mean, like just p#28 (and also the explanation in p#56)
    which just seems a bit out of place. like, game just started, there is only a few posts, and not much has happened
    starting to already question people's thought processes, and also that explanation seems like. way too deep of a thought for town to have there naturally? (i feel usually town only has gut reads or smth that early in the game)
    there isn't really anything wrong with what they're saying, just, feels very out of place to start reading that deeply into something pretty irrelevant


    another weird post was p#73 with that "i made a 180 extremely quick", "im on rollercoaster"
    which
    is way too self-aware
    i mean i dont generally think self-awareness is wolfy, but it feels a bit out of place in there?
    like, yeah, you changed your read, so what, its still very early and literally no one cares about if your read changed
    why does it need to be pointed out that your read changed and kind of justified like that?

    tho now im also thinking that they might just be town for that
    bc as wolf whos worried about "read change looks sus" they could just. not change the read
    but if theyre town who legitimately changed their read and is also worried that it might look suspicious, it might come off as that
  31. Day 1#109

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed ominoire is probably town jessings early posts...

    ominoire is probably town

    jessings early posts were weird
    mostly bc it looks like "trying too hard"
  32. Day 1#108

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed from your later posts i'm assuming one is...

    Quote Originally Posted by clippety clop (#37)
    I'm suspicious of 2 of yall's entrances so far, and I'm not a fan of all the chosen talk tbh, like why does it even matter to the town?
    from your later posts i'm assuming one is jessings, who was the other you're suspecting?
  33. Day 1#13

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed too late, i'm already committed to this

    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#11)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#10)
    ##Vote risiinq-

    well if you want to be hanged, that can be arranged :P
    True, true.
    Would prefer not :0
    too late, i'm already committed to this
  34. Day 1#10

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    1,195
    Views
    7,747

    Completed risiinq- well if you want to be hanged, that...

    ##Vote risiinq-

    well if you want to be hanged, that can be arranged :P
  35. #26

    Thread: Chosen Mafia

    by niphredil
    Replies
    36
    Views
    1,394

    in

  36. Day 2#2272

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by niphredil
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    21,494

    Completed no i still think he's been towny enough i mean...

    Quote Originally Posted by Euler (#2268)
    Yo niph would you be willing to consider a vul wagon
    no
    i still think he's been towny enough
    i mean i'm not really very confident in that townread anymore and think there actually can be some worlds in which he's wolf
    but i do think he's been towny enough i don't want him dead now
  37. Day 2#2266

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by niphredil
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    21,494

    Completed i mean i saw some questions like "what are...

    Quote Originally Posted by ZanderisTown (#2263)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#2261)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanderisTown (#2253)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#2249)
    i mean i'm here but i don't really have much to say rn
    Couls you pls answer a few of the questions I've asked?
    like what questions?
    most seemed to be just about peoples reads i think
    p#2109 is still pretty much what my reads are
    i dont really feel like repeating myself here
    READ FFS
    i mean i saw some questions like "what are peoples reads on aph" and "who of vul/amai would you vote"
    and all those are answered if you just read my posts
    if you had other questions, then sorry but you post so much random fluff that i dont really feel like trying to find those questions from your iso
  38. Day 2#2261

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by niphredil
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    21,494

    Completed like what questions? most seemed to be just...

    Quote Originally Posted by ZanderisTown (#2253)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#2249)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanderisTown (#2247)
    FML IM ALONE HERE FFS....1 MAN VILLAGE FML
    i mean i'm here but i don't really have much to say rn
    Couls you pls answer a few of the questions I've asked?
    like what questions?
    most seemed to be just about peoples reads i think
    p#2109 is still pretty much what my reads are
    i dont really feel like repeating myself here
  39. Day 2#2249

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by niphredil
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    21,494

    Completed i mean i'm here but i don't really have much to...

    Quote Originally Posted by ZanderisTown (#2247)
    FML IM ALONE HERE FFS....1 MAN VILLAGE FML
    i mean i'm here but i don't really have much to say rn
  40. Day 2#2208

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by niphredil
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    21,494

    Completed where i'm at currently is that pav is town but i...

    where i'm at currently is that pav is town but i also have absolutely no confidence in hitting a wolf outside of pav, and i think if we kill a town who's not pav our situation is just going to be a lot worse
    so not very motivated to look for cfds or anything even tho i think this is flipping town
  41. Day 2#2177

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by niphredil
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    21,494

    Completed enzique is probably even worse kill than pav ...

    enzique is probably even worse kill than pav

    he's not really any more likely to flip wolf, and also no matter what he flips we'd just be in the same situation with pav tomorrow
    at least after pav townflip people would start re-evaluating something
    enzique flip does nothing
  42. Day 2#2109

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by niphredil
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    21,494

    Completed euler town? i mean i still think he's a lot...

    euler town? i mean i still think he's a lot better than in his wolfgame but its also possible it was just off game or smth and i dont really know eulers towngame so cant compare to that
    but even then, i think he's had towny posts in this game and i would expect his posting to be somewhat more careful if he randed wolf here (i mean he clearly thinks he couldnt wolf well in this game, and so he most likely wouldn't be posting this much etc if he was wolf)

    i still think mist is town. this read is still not much more than "i feel she's playing like a villager" and i probably shouldn't have as high confidence in this as i do but i just think she's town lol


    zander probably town. been having some paranoia about some of his posts but overall i feel like all he does seems very genuine and towny. like the way he's been screaming about how "resolve wagons" is the correct way, then at random points starts doubting that and goes to try to actually read me and pav, and then gets back to the "we have to resolve wagons!!!". just. overall seems very towny

    sett maybe town? i think his posting feels quite good on the last few pages or so. i kinda think that him complaining about gamestate sounds genuine and the way he's afterwards been trying to actually do some solving etc seems good

    habana maybe town. i have liked some of his posts. i actually townread him having said he doesn't know what's going on lol, and the way he's been solving seems genuine


    aphelios posting today is good enough i think. cant really explain why i think its towny but idk it just feels towny lol
    the first thing i townread them for yesterday was mainly that when they and amai first started talking about league of legends, then aphelios at some points tried to stop that league of legends discussion with "spf is saying interesting things lets concentrate on that now"

    vul i still think has had towny posts, but also i don't really like his reads lol. he's literally just pushing the easiest targets in pavowski/enzique and hasn't really even been trying to look elsewhere
    but also i don't know if that would be what he'd do as wolf here. so ugh.

    pav might be town just because of gamestate things, his own posts are just pretty whatever. not bad though still imo


    enzique. has done nothing. i mean i do think his way of "doing nothing" is more likely town, bc wolves doing nothing are usually more like "doing nothing but try to pretend you're still doing something" and enzique is not trying to pretend he's doing anything. it's not a read that i'd really believe in that much, but it's whatever

    ultra i literally just have no read on. think his posting yesterday was just whatever. no posts today.

    amai has some towny posts and also has some wolfy posts, and most of what he's done wrt reads is to push the easy targets and be wrong, so like, i don't really see much reasons to think he's town here

    sun's posting is just meh. i also still am kinda bothered by how everyone's just ignoring sun. like, how is that a better iso than like pavowski/enzique, and if its not better why is everyone only voting in pav/enzi
    i was actually thinking it might be amai/sun w/w at some point but also there's that amai's "sun is town but lets eliminate him anyway because when he flips town we can just kill all who voted him", which would be very weird if w/w

    and i literally forgot sohijk exists


    meh i was mostly writing that to see if it'd help me to get some better idea of what's happening in this game, and it really didn't
  43. Day 2#2096

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by niphredil
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    21,494

    Completed leave out the "if" and that's pretty much where...

    Quote Originally Posted by ZanderisTown (#2095)
    FML if NIPH and Pa V acrually are Villas were $%#!ed
    leave out the "if" and that's pretty much where i'm at rn XD
  44. Day 2#2094

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by niphredil
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    21,494

    Completed meh okay i guess we just have a very different...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#2088)
    A lot of people tried to vote away from the guy. Note that the Pavowski wagon exclusively has my townreads + Enzique.
    Why they'd try to build more than one CW is beyond me. I guess they may not have been in control of the wagons and just voted wherever they could. The volt wagon, in particular, built out of nowhere.
    meh okay
    i guess we just have a very different perspective then
    bc i dont really see the pav wagon as towny lol, but think most people who voted volt are townies
    like the volt wagon was me+habana+euler+twice
    (and then sun tzu voted there at the last second, i dont have read on sun but its whatever, he's not the reason volt got wagoned anyway)
    which. well i know for sure is at least two townies, have quite confident townread on euler atm, and think habana's also been towny
    which i do think makes pav town far more likely, because it seems to have been just townies who were trying to make wagons outside of pav

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#2088)
    I don't know who the wolves could be outside of pav/enzique. And I don't know if they'd be more villagery as town. I have no experience with them.

    It's possible that they would be, it's possible that they wouldn't be
    i mean i dont have experience with them either, but they both kinda look like the kind of players who aren't very villagery as town to me
    enzique admitted to be intentionally aiming to be rand, so i think that assuming he wouldnt be more villagery as town is quite obvious
    pav just. idk i just get the vibe that he's not really the kind of player who is really villagery as town lol
    or like he's posted smth like "why are people posting this much" a few times etc, so i think he's really just somewhat struggling with getting into the game, and "a person struggling to get into the game" is not the type of player who looks villagery even if they're actually town imo
  45. Day 2#2089

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by niphredil
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    21,494

    Completed i'm pretty sure i have explained that vote already

    Quote Originally Posted by ZanderisTown (#2087)
    Speaking about flimsy looking votes on Enzi...

    NIPH walk me thru your progression on Enzi atp please?
    i'm pretty sure i have explained that vote already
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#365)
    i voted there randomly bc i just wanted to have my vote somewhere XD i dont even think he's wolfy lol
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#468)
    was just looking at smth where i can vote, saw enzique's latest posts which were some nonsense, thought it'll be an okay vote since he's posted nothing of substance etc. and seeing he already had a vote was a plus also, because making wagons is more interesting than vanity voting
    like, when i said it was "random vote", i meant just that i had no read on enzique and had no real reason for why i was voting exactly him instead of like, pavowski/sohijk/aphelios/anyone else who had one vote and who i was not townreading
  46. Day 2#2086

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by niphredil
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    21,494

    Completed i've actually liked sett's posting now

    i've actually liked sett's posting now
  47. Day 2#2085

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by niphredil
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    21,494

    Completed vul if pavowski is wolf, what do you think...

    vul

    if pavowski is wolf, what do you think happened that eod? where are the rest of the wolves?

    actually, who do you think could be wolves outside of pav/enzique in any case? those seem to be the only wolfreads you have rn

    also, do you believe either of pavowski/enzique are players who would be any more villagery than this, if they were town?
  48. Day 2#2014

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by niphredil
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    21,494

    Completed i mean i'm rn kinda thinking everyone who's been...

    i mean i'm rn kinda thinking everyone who's been posting is somewhat towny

    but none of the low-posters feels like a wolf either

    so idk really what to do here
  49. Day 2#2003

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by niphredil
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    21,494

    Completed why

    Quote Originally Posted by La Habana (#2002)
    i think sun is towny
    why
  50. Day 2#1998

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by niphredil
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    21,494

    Completed does anyone really have any read on sun tzu ...

    does anyone really have any read on sun tzu

    because i don't think he's been much different from pavowski/enzique content-wise
    in that all are low-posters and the iso isnt very impressive (tho also imo isnt wolfy either)
    but still it seems to be pav/enzi who keep getting scumread and everyone just ignores sun
Results 1 to 50 of 525
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Macho Cop

The Macho Cop may each night investigate a player to learn their alignment. The Macho Cop cannot be protected from nightkills in any way.