Search:

Type: Posts; User: Frog

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.23 seconds.

  1. Laurentus, if you'd like an explanation, i'm...

    Laurentus, if you'd like an explanation, i'm certain literally anyone else in the game can explain it to you
  2. :polidab::polidab::polidab::polidab::polidab::poli...

    Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckette (#452)
    i guess yellow succeeded in derailing the game thread

    that was our secret secret wincon right guys


    my secret wincon was to extort as many pokemon memes as possible

    I was going to see how many I could get today
  3. dolphins tho

    dolphins tho
  4. GG WP

  5. also, to be clear I've made two obvious...

    also, to be clear

    I've made two obvious sacrifices so far

    1. I delayed the first night puzzle when I could have solved it almost immediately because I didn't want to risk a possible mafia getting the prize in my group, the prize was unknown at the time, as mafia I would have just won the prize ASAP
    2. Last night I convinced my group to forfeit, at the cost of all of us losing a point, in order to protect the possibility of ignoramus reaching 0 points and thus turning into an ALWAYS ALLY bot

    If these sacrifices aren't enough to be convincing, nothing will be

    I am going to choose ALLY right now, I think Laurentus is mafia and will kill me here by betraying, but at least one mafia will be exposed.
  6. iaafr please explain to laurentus

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#423)
    To be clear, I am going to ally because it is the objective best strategy for iaafr to win, no one to die too early, and having options for choosing groups going forwards. Not choosing Ally is akin to claiming Mafia or choosing to advance Mafia win condition. I am at 2 points, if you kill me, I turn into ALLY for all options going forward, which is problematic. I shouldn't have to explain why this is problematic. If laurentus chooses betray, he is claiming mafia and should be put on ignore

    @Laurentus
    @RubberDuckette
    @iaafr

    please explain to laurentus
  7. To be clear, I am going to ally because it is the...

    To be clear, I am going to ally because it is the objective best strategy for iaafr to win, no one to die too early, and having options for choosing groups going forwards. Not choosing Ally is akin to claiming Mafia or choosing to advance Mafia win condition. I am at 2 points, if you kill me, I turn into ALLY for all options going forward, which is problematic. I shouldn't have to explain why this is problematic. If laurentus chooses betray, he is claiming mafia and should be put on ignore

    @Laurentus
    @RubberDuckette
  8. Laurentus consider reading my post 418 ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#420)
    I am literally always betraying unless I'm with exactly iaafr.
    @Laurentus

    consider reading my post 418

    I'll give you time to change your mind, because it's almost a mafia claim for you to betray here
  9. lmfao, the most trusting player this game isn't...

    Quote Originally Posted by MissSparkle$ (#419)
    But Frog I don’t know how too betray.

    Not really sure we need everyone at 4/5 either tbh. What’s wrong with a green door betray/betray?
    lmfao, the most trusting player this game isn't you, it's igno, who took one for the team to be at 1 point

    betraying isn't actually a bad thing, it's just a word to convey a strategic game action

    you can call it something else if it makes you feel better, like, kissie wissie

    the advantage of having people at 4/5 instead of 2 is obvious

    If we have more people at 2, it carries risk into the night events of elimination, which in itself if problematic, because if a player reaches 0 points, they become ALLY always, which is a major problem

    Additionally, if we have multiple people hanging around 1 to 2 points, it means that it limits which groups can be chosen during the day for strategy. This is problematic.
  10. Blue Door: Bladescape (3) and Voltairenism (2)...

    Blue Door: Bladescape (3) and Voltairenism (2) (Cyan PAIR) will face off with ignoramus (1) (Magenta SOLO)

    Green Door: Laurentus (3) and RubberDuckette (2) (Yellow PAIR) will face off with Frog (2) (Cyan SOLO)

    Red Door: MissSparkles (3) and Marcher Jovian (3) (Magenta PAIR) will face off with iaafr (8) (Yellow SOLO)


    In my opinion:

    Blue Door: ( ALLY / ALLY ) + Ally
    Green Door: ( ALLY / ALLY ) + Ally
    Red Door: ( BETRAY / BETRAY ) + BETRAY

    This will result in the following groups with the following points going into the night:
    Bladescape (5) (Cyan PAIR)
    Voltairenism (5) (Cyan PAIR)
    Frog (4) (Cyan SOLO)

    Laurentus (5) (Yellow PAIR)
    RubberDuckette (4) (Yellow PAIR)
    iaafr (8) (Yellow SOLO)

    MissSparkles (3) (Magenta PAIR)
    Marcher Jovian (3) (Magenta PAIR)
    ignoramus (3) (Magenta SOLO)

    Why is this the ideal outcome?

    • It avoids having multiple people at 2 or 1 points. This is important because the risk of someone reaching 0 points, especially early, carries dangerous outcomes.
    • It sets us up for being able to strategize going forward. If we want certain people or groups to win or lose, we have the wiggle room to play without risking anyone being too low or too high in points.
  11. Is it absolutely necessary for IAAFR to win THIS...

    Quote Originally Posted by MissSparkle$ (#414)
    Forever put into dates together iaafr. I guess i’m going to 1 point then.
    Is it absolutely necessary for IAAFR to win THIS round at the cost of putting you at 1 point?
  12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b4ULg131PM ...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#412)
    elaborate on the dolphins?


    RubberDuckette introduced some age restricted conversation about dolphins, I think I probably can't bring it up the details here on the forum??
  13. Also ...

  14. Cliffs I was in a group with Rubber Duckette...

    Cliffs
    • I was in a group with Rubber Duckette and Voltairenism
    • I explained that if Ignoramus' team lost this challenge, Ignoramus would be at 0 points, and turn in 'ally' by default, which would become problematic. My strategy was that ideally we want IAAFR to win, but also we don't want Igno to lose, so we should forfeit and take one for the team. They both agreed.
    • There was talk about dolphins, which I think most would find fascinating
    • @RubberDuckette @Laurentus let me know what we're doing with a mention please
  15. #200

    Thread: Battle Royale

    by Frog
    Replies
    200
    Views
    3,551

    Strategy wait, I get it You don't eat the kernels ...

    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#181)
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#177)
    I call BS on the wording. Is it how many would be left if you ate it all, and then it was tripled, or is it if you had eaten it all after it was tripled?
    i dont eat kernels
    wait, I get it

    You don't eat the kernels

    SomeoneELSE does
  16. Day 1#937

    Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux

    by Frog
    Replies
    936
    Views
    23,912

    Game Thread Also update, I'm much better now! Hopefully I'll...

    Also update, I'm much better now! Hopefully I'll be fully recovered within a week
  17. Day 1#936

    Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux

    by Frog
    Replies
    936
    Views
    23,912

    Game Thread [QUOTE=GeneralHankerchief;5374174] It reads...

    [QUOTE=GeneralHankerchief;5374174]
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#918)
    i think igno is town now if i didnt before

    *legal clause stating i havent slept in 48 hours and have lost over 10 lbs in that time, very delirious
    It reads like igno was actually solving for alignment on the fly. I believe his mindset is uninformed. That's what I got out of the post.

    Does it still hold up now? Ehhhh... maybe?? Im going to check to see if it's even alignment indicative first because maybe it's a dumb.
  18. https://i.chzbgr.com/full/9463532288/h7CEDA87E/fun...



    Ok, 2 more pokemon memes and I switch to betray
  19. I accept your pokemon meme sacrifice 3 more to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#400)
    But whatever.

    I accept your pokemon meme sacrifice

    3 more to go
  20. I dont think it's alignment indicative, although...

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#396)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissSparkle$ (#388)
    It’s lying, so they’re a lying sack of $%#! type player? Good to know.
    Frankly I'm just trying to figure out if this much tilt comes from town!you or scum!you. Anyone with meta?
    I dont think it's alignment indicative, although I have no meta

    My understanding is Sparkles has no filter, for better or for worse

    I find it endearing, but I understand from your pov that comment probably crossed a line
  21. I'm going to ally unless the 4 players post...

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#393)
    Alright me and Sparkles will ally, everyone else will betray
    I hope this works
    I'm going to ally unless the 4 players post pokemon memes
  22. It's a combination of several things that go...

    Quote Originally Posted by MissSparkle$ (#388)
    It’s lying, so they’re a lying sack of $%#! type player? Good to know.
    It's a combination of several things that go poorly together

    Lack of self-awareness

    Aggressive

    Strong opinions on limited / no information- aka throwing $%#! at walls seeing what sticks

    Debating to be right instead of inquiring to find understanding

    Creating lines and buying into confirmation bias

    It's not enjoyable to play with but they're not going to change their style this game
  23. It's just their style, I doubt it's alignment...

    Quote Originally Posted by MissSparkle$ (#382)
    How is that a contradiction? You’re just annoying at this point
    It's just their style, I doubt it's alignment indicative, don't take it personally, don't feed the beast etc.
  24. Thanks for the explanations here! Makes I a lot...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#376)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#372)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#369)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#366)
    Dear Marcher Jovian,

    I have received your hesitation and taken it under consideration.

    Let me try to understand what you're saying here. Your concern has to do with:

    1. Probability of 'two mafia being the exact same pair d1'

    What and who are you referring to here?

    2. If multiple townread players escape, there will be less control for daily picks

    This is a good point, I agree, losing control isn't ideal. I am afraid that future risks may present themselves in a manner where we may not be able to send our 1 (ONE) pick. I'd like to have some sort of backup plan present should that occur. I believe it was mentioned that challenges would become increasingly difficult, as well as penalties becoming increasingly prevalent / severe. Can you understand why I'd like a contingency plan of backup picks?

    3. I don't think there is a negative consequence of dying as long as it puts town in a position to win? However I don't think I understand your point on losing control of ambidex.

    I have already submitted ally, but I'll be reading up and open to change to betray.
    1. you and Bladescape came out of pairs hard townreading each other for stuff that no one else can verify. You now want to put bladescape in a position to potentially escape the moment he gets put opposite you or any dead/escaped bracelet. Mafia are being put in a tight spot right now because iaafr is going to escape so they lose the 6-day wait wincon and now can pretty much only win by outing themselves to try and force a mechanical win which seems to be exactly what you seem to be doing with bladescape.
    2. That’s why I want to do it d4. Even if mafia both out themselves to stop it twice, we’d still have one last day to successfully escape while knowing the exact team so it’s easy to accomplish.
    3. Dead players continue getting put into pairs/trios, but default to ally. This is bad because ally == more points == more chance for mafia to escape.
    1. That's a reasonable suspicion you have of a mafia team being me + bladescape, especially considering you are missing privileged information. I don't want to drop my secret tell read on bladescape, but to help assuage your doubts, yesterday I was in a trio with bladescape and sparkles. I had the opportunity to solve the puzzle almost immediately. The prize, being unknown at the time, would have put team Frog+bladescape at a certain advantage. Not only did I hesitate to answer, I gave a fake answer to stop the potential of sparkles, someone I thought could be mafia, from gaining an advantage. Both sparkles and bladescape can attest to this. I hope this helps clear some doubt there.

    May I ask, you seem to be treating IAAFR being town as though it is a foregone conclusion. Why is that?

    2. I don't think there is harm putting both you and bladescape up to 6 points now. It's not enough to accidentally propel you through to escape, but it's probably enough to buffer you from unknown future risks.

    3. Thank you for this explanation, this would probably be problematic, I agree. Being at 1 point would be... kind of risky. But isn't igno doing the same thing? If we exchange 2 players at 1 for 3 town read players in a good position, is it worth it then? I don't know. Maybe not. Thanks for bringing this up!

    I'm going to watch the buccaneers game and think about this, thank you for your time Marcher Jovian!

    Feel free to write me any posts you think would be relevant to consider
    1. iaafr has this thing where he gets super waffly as town that he did d1 that he can’t really replicate well as mafia. Even outside of that, I think he had the towniest reactions in that trio. Like he didn’t really care about appearance and focused more on solving for what to do. Add to that that as mafia, iaafr had a free shot at 6 pts to force town into a hellish situation with 2 players potentially mafia on the verge of winning, didn’t take it, and didn’t even try to exploit the cred for not betraying by calling for betray/betray and 0 pts the next day. Like any one of those would be a decent case but personal towntell + villagery thought process + being given basically a free chance to easily take game-winning actions for mafia and turning it down twice I think is just about always a villager.
    2. 6 pts is exactly the number that mafia needs to win in one lucky day.
    3. We only need 1 player to escape, and the moment they do escape, anyone else at high points becomes an instant liability because mafia can potentially force them to leave the game by allying and giving them pts so they become another ambidex bracelet we can’t control. It’s not even good by itself and definitely not worth risking potential deaths to make happen.
    Thanks for the explanations here! Makes I a lot clearer to me now. I'm inclined to agree with you then that I should betray. The reason I may ally now is because I'm emotionally annoyed that you scum read me :-P
  25. Tempted to do a reads list on player type, not...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#374)
    Marcher Jovian

    iaafr

    ignoramus

    Laurentus
    RubberDuckette

    Volatairenism
    bladescape

    Miss Sparkles
    Frog
    Tempted to do a reads list on player type, not alignment :-P

    Potato players:


    Non-Potato players:
  26. 1. That's a reasonable suspicion you have of a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#369)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#366)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#359)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#355)
    sounds town enough

    I'll ally to give you both points then
    I’d prefer you didn’t
    like idk the odds of two mafia getting in the exact same pair d1 but uh this is literally exactly one of the mafia team’s possible outs here
    there is no reason to give points to people you townread
    it is actively harmful to have multiple people escape because it means we can no longer control their picks for the day
    it is also bad to put yourself at 1 because you risk dying and losing control of ambidex
    do not ally. please betray.
    Dear Marcher Jovian,

    I have received your hesitation and taken it under consideration.

    Let me try to understand what you're saying here. Your concern has to do with:

    1. Probability of 'two mafia being the exact same pair d1'

    What and who are you referring to here?

    2. If multiple townread players escape, there will be less control for daily picks

    This is a good point, I agree, losing control isn't ideal. I am afraid that future risks may present themselves in a manner where we may not be able to send our 1 (ONE) pick. I'd like to have some sort of backup plan present should that occur. I believe it was mentioned that challenges would become increasingly difficult, as well as penalties becoming increasingly prevalent / severe. Can you understand why I'd like a contingency plan of backup picks?

    3. I don't think there is a negative consequence of dying as long as it puts town in a position to win? However I don't think I understand your point on losing control of ambidex.

    I have already submitted ally, but I'll be reading up and open to change to betray.
    1. you and Bladescape came out of pairs hard townreading each other for stuff that no one else can verify. You now want to put bladescape in a position to potentially escape the moment he gets put opposite you or any dead/escaped bracelet. Mafia are being put in a tight spot right now because iaafr is going to escape so they lose the 6-day wait wincon and now can pretty much only win by outing themselves to try and force a mechanical win which seems to be exactly what you seem to be doing with bladescape.
    2. That’s why I want to do it d4. Even if mafia both out themselves to stop it twice, we’d still have one last day to successfully escape while knowing the exact team so it’s easy to accomplish.
    3. Dead players continue getting put into pairs/trios, but default to ally. This is bad because ally == more points == more chance for mafia to escape.
    1. That's a reasonable suspicion you have of a mafia team being me + bladescape, especially considering you are missing privileged information. I don't want to drop my secret tell read on bladescape, but to help assuage your doubts, yesterday I was in a trio with bladescape and sparkles. I had the opportunity to solve the puzzle almost immediately. The prize, being unknown at the time, would have put team Frog+bladescape at a certain advantage. Not only did I hesitate to answer, I gave a fake answer to stop the potential of sparkles, someone I thought could be mafia, from gaining an advantage. Both sparkles and bladescape can attest to this. I hope this helps clear some doubt there.

    May I ask, you seem to be treating IAAFR being town as though it is a foregone conclusion. Why is that?

    2. I don't think there is harm putting both you and bladescape up to 6 points now. It's not enough to accidentally propel you through to escape, but it's probably enough to buffer you from unknown future risks.

    3. Thank you for this explanation, this would probably be problematic, I agree. Being at 1 point would be... kind of risky. But isn't igno doing the same thing? If we exchange 2 players at 1 for 3 town read players in a good position, is it worth it then? I don't know. Maybe not. Thanks for bringing this up!

    I'm going to watch the buccaneers game and think about this, thank you for your time Marcher Jovian!

    Feel free to write me any posts you think would be relevant to consider
  27. Laurentus I think we have vastly different...

    @Laurentus

    I think we have vastly different approaches towards the purpose of communication in this type of game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#301)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#298)
    -snip-
    It feels like you're trying to debate me instead of understanding what I'm communicating to you.

    Your style seems to be aggressively uninformed, that should be as concerning to you as it should be for anyone.
  28. Dear Marcher Jovian, I have received your...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#359)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#355)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#352)
    Hasn’t really been any talk in the pair, no
    but everyone except igno/sparkles should just betray anyways
    there is 0 reason for any more than exactly 1 person to be getting more points than the bare minimum to not die
    sounds town enough

    I'll ally to give you both points then
    I’d prefer you didn’t
    like idk the odds of two mafia getting in the exact same pair d1 but uh this is literally exactly one of the mafia team’s possible outs here
    there is no reason to give points to people you townread
    it is actively harmful to have multiple people escape because it means we can no longer control their picks for the day
    it is also bad to put yourself at 1 because you risk dying and losing control of ambidex
    do not ally. please betray.
    Dear Marcher Jovian,

    I have received your hesitation and taken it under consideration.

    Let me try to understand what you're saying here. Your concern has to do with:

    1. Probability of 'two mafia being the exact same pair d1'

    What and who are you referring to here?

    2. If multiple townread players escape, there will be less control for daily picks

    This is a good point, I agree, losing control isn't ideal. I am afraid that future risks may present themselves in a manner where we may not be able to send our 1 (ONE) pick. I'd like to have some sort of backup plan present should that occur. I believe it was mentioned that challenges would become increasingly difficult, as well as penalties becoming increasingly prevalent / severe. Can you understand why I'd like a contingency plan of backup picks?

    3. I don't think there is a negative consequence of dying as long as it puts town in a position to win? However I don't think I understand your point on losing control of ambidex.

    I have already submitted ally, but I'll be reading up and open to change to betray.
  29. consider yourself addressed

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#322)
    Also, if I'm Town and am actually misinformed, then my actions have potential to harm town and should be addressed.
    consider yourself addressed
  30. I'm confident bladescape is town Marcher...

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#356)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#355)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#352)
    Hasn’t really been any talk in the pair, no
    but everyone except igno/sparkles should just betray anyways
    there is 0 reason for any more than exactly 1 person to be getting more points than the bare minimum to not die
    sounds town enough

    I'll ally to give you both points then
    He literally just said everyone should betray...
    I'm confident bladescape is town

    Marcher Jovian seems to be town

    I'm giving them points

    We don't know how the game will progress, or how our 'plans' may be laid to waste later

    I'd rather have more people I think are Town in a better position than not

    exactly 0 mafia in our group of 3
  31. sounds town enough I'll ally to give you both...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#352)
    Hasn’t really been any talk in the pair, no
    but everyone except igno/sparkles should just betray anyways
    there is 0 reason for any more than exactly 1 person to be getting more points than the bare minimum to not die
    sounds town enough

    I'll ally to give you both points then
  32. Marcher Jovian have you spoken with...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcher Jovian (#350)
    Game feels pretty solved tbh
    Iaafr betrays, Sparkles + Igno ally
    Everyone else betrays
    end result is Iaafr at 8, Igno at 1, Voltaire at 5, everyone else at 3
    at that point it should be dead easy to escape iaafr like n4/n5 to beat the escape clause, and it’s just a matter of burning through the rest of the rounds without letting anyone else escape
    everyone always betrays, keep people as far away from escaping as possible, and win
    the only thing that can really throw a wrench in the plans is people dying and defaulting to auto-ally, which can get tricky. Anyone on igno’s team should probs take their time tonight and focus on being absolutely sure they’re accurate, but if worst comes to worst, then we just stick the dead bracelet in pairs vs trusted solos so that as few people get points as possible.
    @Marcher Jovian

    have you spoken with bladescape?

    @bladescape

    thoughts on marcher jovian?
  33. bladescape Marcher Jovian Hello

  34. Day 1#924

    Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux

    by Frog
    Replies
    936
    Views
    23,912

    Game Thread How many years before the return on investment? ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#923)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#920)
    it's actually a good idea for wolves to kill me asap because who knows whether in a couple years my brain could still develop such that I become the strongest mafia player in the world

    the others have mostly maxed out in critical thinking by now no offense
    still a long way off having a fully developed frontal cortex
    How many years before the return on investment?

  35. It feels like you're trying to debate me instead...

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#298)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#295)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#293)
    Okay, yeah, Igno and Sparkles allying and iaafr betraying is just the right choice here, I think.
    feels like in general you weigh in with strong opinions on very limited information, which concerns me tbh

    having said that, I agree with the plan

    I don't know how IAAFR declares himself top town, but I town read him for reasons so it's probably not even worth bringing up other than I thought it was funny
    Fault my logic. If we identify a strong townie voice, why shouldn't we push that person to the win and let everyone else stay back? And why does a strong voice concern you?
    It feels like you're trying to debate me instead of understanding what I'm communicating to you.

    Your style seems to be aggressively uninformed, that should be as concerning to you as it should be for anyone.
  36. It feels like we've been playing different games...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#296)
    i am townread by many
    It feels like we've been playing different games if that's your perspective, which is to be expected given that we've had different unique experiences so far.

    But to make sure we're on the same page, I'm cool with you being the first and/or only that gets to 9 points.

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#297)
    sleeping, gn

    hope you feel better soon frog
    Thanks bro! I already feel tremendously better. Hopefully tomorrow I can get back to walking around again.
  37. feels like in general you weigh in with strong...

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#293)
    Okay, yeah, Igno and Sparkles allying and iaafr betraying is just the right choice here, I think.
    feels like in general you weigh in with strong opinions on very limited information, which concerns me tbh

    having said that, I agree with the plan

    I don't know how IAAFR declares himself top town, but I town read him for reasons so it's probably not even worth bringing up other than I thought it was funny
  38. If there is a misunderstanding, I'm certain it...

    Quote Originally Posted by MissSparkle$ (#280)
    I thought the ambidex game would be different every time when we spoke Frog lmao
    If there is a misunderstanding, I'm certain it can be explained tomorrow after a good night sleep

    Until then!
  39. I explained this yesterday to sparkles. Her...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#276)
    the wild part is im like quite inclined to believe sparkles is town for this whole sequence yet it's still kind of irresponsible to bet the game on it
    I explained this yesterday to sparkles.

    Her response was along the lines of:
    'I like taking risks'

  40. https://i.redd.it/iw3zo8tbsjb21.jpg

  41. Cliff Notes I have strong reason to believe...

    Cliff Notes

    1. I have strong reason to believe @bladescape must be 100% Town based on our private chat. I don't think bladescape knows why this is, but it has to do with the question I asked you. I ask you to please keep this secret as it could be used to test other players later on.
    2. I like sparkles but I don't trust her
    3. Last night I was severely ill and could have solved the puzzle without too much trouble almost immediately, but I did not. The reason was because although I trusted bladescape 100%, I did not trust sparkles, and I did not want to risk giving sparkles an advantage if they are mafia. I was unaware of the prize at the time. I did tell them the answer but ... I made a small mistake. I blame my illness worsening :-P
    4. @Marcher Jovian to the best of your abilities, please make a case to bladescape why you are town in your private day chat. If bladescape agrees to trust you, I will ally this round.
  42. Sunbae I hope you are not overcome with ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#81)
    That concludes Category 2.

    Category will will be revealed at some point in the future. Hopefully not a month between reveals this time but I can't promise!

    Grats to the podium and thanks for all the entries!
    @Sunbae

    I hope you are not overcome with
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#1)
    3. Regret.
  43. Day 1#918

    Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux

    by Frog
    Replies
    936
    Views
    23,912

    Game Thread i think igno is town now if i didnt before ...

    i think igno is town now if i didnt before

    *legal clause stating i havent slept in 48 hours and have lost over 10 lbs in that time, very delirious
  44. Resolved Just a clarification, mod posts cannot be faked....

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnelby (#9)
    Hi! Yes! I am here as the host in this situation! I took this the same way as Ara and Co. did with the fake innocent child reveal in Throne mash 2, in that it was faking a post that was supposed to be reserved for mod communications only. I knew that C4 did not do it out of malicious intent, hence the lack of modkill, but I did directly tell him that he shouldn't be doing it.

    In that game, it was made very clear to us all (the perpetrator was a teammate on the wolfteam) that modposts are not to be faked, regardless of how real or plausible they may look.
    Just a clarification, mod posts cannot be faked. The modkill for the innocent child post was for claiming a species group or something in that game which was a game specific rule.

    Having said that, it was a bad joke to post a fake inno child in the first place.

    Just exercise caution and common sense.
  45. I'm good with whatever, I feel not great, just...

    Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckette (#124)
    hi why am i solo grrrr i wanna have a buddy to talk to

    from what i know of @Frog i imagine he's gonna want to go the betray route (sorry about the stomach bug hope you feel better though) so do you guys just wanna agree to go betray/betray in a stalemate?
    I'm good with whatever, I feel not great, just let me know and I'll submit whatever

    cheers
  46. when are actions due? Also, tell me what to do...

    when are actions due?

    Also, tell me what to do please, mention me, thank you, I feel terrible
  47. :ghoststab!:

  48. Keep An Eye Out For Selener

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#51)
    ##Vote Frog
    ##Vote Keep An Eye Out For Selener
  49. I'm trying to figure out some sort of strategy...

    I'm trying to figure out some sort of strategy for how to play this game, I think you're onto the right idea IAAFR
  50. ok yes I'm town

    ok yes I'm town
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Survivalist

The Survivalist can once per game at night choose to stay awake, which will cause anyone attempting to kill the Survivalist on this night to die instead.