Type: Posts; User: Boquise
I randomly found a Mysterium in the local store a week ago so impulse bought it. It has been difficult getting a hold of one for quite some time.
Other than that, I recently acquired the DnD game Dungeon Mayhem. It is an excellent blast, easy to pick up (you need no knowledge of dnd to appreciate it), takes from 15 minutes to maybe 30 to complete and you win by being the last one standing. Players choose between four classes (in the first expansion): cleric, paladin, barbarian and rouge. In the second expansion you get ranger and druid too. In the third, you get 6 monster classes, so in total there are 12 options (and all three games together wasn't that expensive. I just clicked home the third expansion because the first two are such a good amount of fun. You can be 6 players at most but with 12 classes, I think it would be fun to somehow do a 6vs6 run after the pandemic is over.
Each class has the standard draw cards, attack, defend, heal, and extra action cards, but they also have class exclusive cards which changes it up. Every player starts at 10HP. If you are 6 people you can only attack the one on your immediate right and immediate left. And unless you use an extra action card, you can only play 1 card each turn (you also have to play a card, and if you use an extra action card, you have to play another card. If you are out of cards in your deck, you shuffle your discard pile. If you are out of cards on your hand, you draw 2 cards).
The game is pretty fun as a 1vs1 game too, but it truly shines with more players. What fascinated me is though the decks are only 28 cards each, there is a surprising amount of deep strategy a player can utilise. Rouge is on the paper the weakest class, but it truly shines in a larger game. I played as Cleric last time, and two rounds each I swapped my measly 2-4HP to max HP, through a Cleric exclusive card, with a player that had been attacking me beforehand. Was a nice troll tbh
Here are links:
Battle for Baldur's Gate
Will we be able to watch this whole video before the reveal? Find out in the next episode of Boquise wasting his life tbh
I am very influential tbh
I stan Lute tbh
I played this game a year ago
and it was a blast.
1 person stands as the winner but it is all cooperative anyway.
1 player is murdered since the beginning and plays the role of the ghost. The rest are psychics who have travelled to the mansion where this grizzly event occured.
The ghost decides who the individual psychic thinks killed the ghost, what murder weapon was used and in what room the deed was done. All the options are visible for the players, but they do not know who is aligned with what.
The ghost does some pre-planning and drawing cards that they think will hopefully help the psychics get to their answer.
The players are on a timer. They start at trying to figure out (i dont remember the order) their suspect, and then to murder weapon and then to room. The main objective is to get every psychic across the finish line before the timer runs out. So psychics can help each other. The ghost will draw cards with abstract motives and assign them to the players in hope that they will figure out the clue. Like, one card is a picture of flowers, and there is a gardner as a suspect. So if a psychic unknowingly has the gardner as their suspect, the ghost should give them the flower card (if the ghost draws it, that is). The ghost is unable to speak, can only knock. One for yes, two for no (iirc).
Idk this is a pretty bad explanation and was quite a long time ago since i last played this. Was a jolly good time tho
When creating an account on MU, you agreed to follow a set of rules. Posting soft porn is breaking those roles, thus you break the agreement. That's putting aside the personal stuff. You'll sail the interwebs the way you want, true, and the site responds the way it sees fit.
Since noms are not over, I am going to nominate @bbt for two awards.
Best Town Player
Reason: in every town game I have seen bbt play, she has been insanely correct with her reads. She makes herself appear townie easily and is a major threat against any wolf team, especially with her Wooloo gifs tbh
Two reasons, one is hard to measure and to relate to. The first reason is her work as a moderator. Her work was the things not visible for patrons, but extremely important for the site itself. I acknowledge that this is an impossible thing for the community to take into consideration, so I will not ask that. Just wanted this on the record tbh
The second reason is her work with the ultra light games. Bringing in alternate ways to play mafia is important, especially to a site called Mafia Universe. By so, she has given visitors the option to play in ways they might be more used to at their homesites and given other patrons the option to play mafia differently. This is important because mafia is a versitable game that is played in various ways across the internet. No specific style is the correct one. It is thanks to her vision and hard work to keep those games around that we have them and thus are a more versitable site than before.yes, not even mountainous tbh
Thanks for hosting the game, hosts, and thanks bbt for playing this with me. bbt goat tbh
What dirt do they have on you
rip bbt, we hardly knew ye
This is a reminder to uphold the rules of Mafia Universe, the code of conduct and the spirit of the game.
Read these entries of the Code of Conduct.
1) Treating others as you would like to be treated, is sometimes not enough. Do more. Lowering your own standards will not grant you the right to mistreat others.
2) Help maintain MU’s friendly environment. In games, not all players wish to be competitive, and no one is required to be excellent at the game; that is an individual's right. Do not degrade your fellow guests and fellow players by calling them stupid or bad.
4) Treat each other with civility even if you are frustrated. You have every right to get irritated or upset with someone, but it is better to let them know that in a civil manner, use the report button, or use the ignore button, than to flame and bait.
6) Be considerate of those around you who have invested in Mafia or Mafia Universe. Do not spam, troll, sabotage, or be passive-aggressive. Do not threaten or otherwise provoke people. Read the rules of games before signing up to them. Read the forum rules and adhere to moderator's instructions. Make our community welcoming. Be the reason people come back.
We will take notice if you are behaving in a manner that causes people to leave our site or moderated discord. If you are severely or repeatedly involved in bad interactions, you may be excused without prior warning.
7) Play with a sportsmanlike attitude. It is unsportsmanlike to mock another person's win/loss record, their performance within a game, or to attempt to circumvent the rules and cheat. Refer to the forum rules and each individual game's rules for definitions of what constitutes cheating.
10) You may receive moderation based on a series of objectionable posts or messages even if none of them are individually egregious. Rude and obnoxious posts may not individually merit moderator intervention, but they are not tolerated as a pattern of behavior. If you are frequently involved in unpleasant encounters, the moderators will have a lower threshold for intervention. Ignoring a moderator’s instruction when asked to improve is grounds for moderation.
And for the sake of posterity, I strongly suggest that this particular Code of Conduct entry is kept in mind during post game:
5) Treat each other with civility even after and outside the game, in private messages, or on voice chat. Reserving bile and insults for private messages, harassing each other when the game is over, or trying to get away with severe CoC violations by simply doing them in voice chat is not okay. If we receive screenshots of private message abuse, reports of voice chat abuse, or you are otherwise being uncivil anywhere we moderate or to anyone on Mafia Universe based on interactions you had with them on MU, you may be warned, suspended, or banned at our discretion.
Treat each other with respect.
Use the report button.
Do not escalate behaviour.
Do not talk about reports or this mod announcement. Keep playing.
Let's have a clean game.
Also gg scum tbh
lol I thought it was lol and Hally through most of the game
bbt is scary good as town tbh
marshal could be scum for saying all that stuff about cringe
this could also be a wolf
also i will totally take cred if hally is scum but i dont really get why they are wildly scum read
aside from the opportunistic vote and "i am already past my scum range" i dunno.