Search:

Type: Posts; User: Chandra

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.03 seconds.

  1. Pregame#88

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed What's a Hider? And what does the Hider...

    What's a Hider?

    And what does the Hider modifier do to it?

    I am confirmed non-Hider because of this post, btw, wolves.
  2. Pregame#89

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Weak* modifier

    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#88)
    What's a Hider?

    And what does the Hider modifier do to it?

    I am confirmed non-Hider because of this post, btw, wolves.
    Weak* modifier
  3. Pregame#90

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Also I'm scum.

    Also I'm scum.
  4. Pregame#91

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed I'M SORRY I FORGOT I SAID IN THE SIGN-UP THREAD I...

    I'M SORRY I FORGOT I SAID IN THE SIGN-UP THREAD I WON'T GOOD AROUND I'M AN AIRHEAD I ALREADY BROKE MY PROMISE
  5. Pregame#92

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed I'M SORRY I FORGOT I SAID IN THE SIGN-UP THREAD I...

    I'M SORRY I FORGOT I SAID IN THE SIGN-UP THREAD I WON'T GOOF AROUND I'M AN AIRHEAD I ALREADY BROKE MY PROMISE
  6. Pregame#94

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed What why did that post twice... OK. Stop....

    What why did that post twice...

    OK. Stop. Stop. Stop. Reset. Start over. Take game seriously. No goofy. No silly. Serious play. Elite play.

    Hi.
  7. Pregame#95

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed What... this role sounds terrible. If a hider...

    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#93)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#88)
    What's a Hider?

    And what does the Hider modifier do to it?

    I am confirmed non-Hider because of this post, btw, wolves.
    a hider submits a target every night. if they aren't jked or rbed, they will instantly die if their target is scum. if their target is town, they will die if and only if their target dies. if they are targeted directly, they will live. the weak modifier is the death-on-scumcheck part.

    so basically its a cop who wants to find greens and also wants to hypo their own targets so they can provide reds if they hit scum.
    What... this role sounds terrible.

    If a hider targets scum, they die.

    If they target town, and that town dies, hider dies too...

    If I was a Hider I'm never using my ability. Why would I? Heck.

    And what's the point of hypo claiming when scum can just roleblock the Hider who has correct hypo claim on scum?????????
  8. Pregame#100

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed I'm town.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#98)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#90)
    Also I'm scum.

    Can we not do this again? If you do it three times I will advocate for your lynch.
    I'm town.
  9. Pregame#103

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Vibrava I'm so sleepy I feel delirious and I...

    ##Vote Vibrava

    I'm so sleepy I feel delirious and I have this tingly sensation at the tips of my fingers.
  10. Pregame#105

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed WaywardSon is probably a Goodie!

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#62)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#23)
    I'm probably $#@!posting too much and it's going to mess up my solving system so I'm going to try to shut up for awhile.
    This does seem like more $#@!posting than normal for u
    WaywardSon is probably a Goodie!
  11. Pregame#106

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed I'm emotional and moody I can't.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#104)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#100)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#98)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#90)
    Also I'm scum.

    Can we not do this again? If you do it three times I will advocate for your lynch.
    I'm town.
    Make up your mind.
    I'm emotional and moody I can't.
  12. Pregame#110

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Felt a bit weird. It's page 2 and everyone is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#74)
    Any thoughts so far @Creature ?
    Felt a bit weird. It's page 2 and everyone is just being silly. Geo feels in great disharmony with everyone else when he made this post, in my opinion.

    ##Vote Geo
  13. Pregame#112

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Hmmm but this post is townie I think. And his...

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#109)
    Concept
    Vibrava
    Chandra
    Creature|WaywardSon, debating if I want Creature above or below him yet.
    Hmmm but this post is townie I think. And his next one is fine.

    ##Unvote Geo

    ##Vote Vibrava
  14. Pregame#114

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed I'm a piece of garbage who randed a piece of...

    I'm a piece of garbage who randed a piece of garbage role in a piece of garbage flavored game, and the game is a piece of garbage and there's no vote count.
  15. Pregame#116

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed I think WWS and Geo might be goodies, and Vibrava...

    I think WWS and Geo might be goodies, and Vibrava might be a Baddie.

    Unsure on New Concept, slightly tingly sensation that tells me lean Goodie, but unsure.
  16. Pregame#118

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Of course I'm not pressuring you to do anything!...

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#115)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#110)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#74)
    Any thoughts so far @Creature ?
    Felt a bit weird. It's page 2 and everyone is just being silly. Geo feels in great disharmony with everyone else when he made this post, in my opinion.

    ##Vote Geo
    At this point people were seriously discussing both approach to the setup as well as me questioning WaywardSon, read the thread again. Would you rather me harmonize with unfulfilling entries from everyone and not create an environment that pressures people to enter with content at a certain point?
    Of course I'm not pressuring you to do anything! You misunderstand!

    I wasn't saying I think you're scummy because you didn't do something I want you to have done, I just took a guess that you're more likely a baddie than a goodie due to a reason!
  17. Pregame#120

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed It could be my period.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#117)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#103)
    ##Vote Vibrava

    I'm so sleepy I feel delirious and I have this tingly sensation at the tips of my fingers.
    Anyways what was this sensation about Chandra?
    It could be my period.
  18. Pregame#127

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed This avatar is way cuter. I keep switching back...

    This avatar is way cuter. I keep switching back and forth but I think I've finally made up my mind. MAAAAYBE hmmphphmpmhpm
  19. Pregame#128

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed I thought they're pretty self-aware and it was...

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#124)
    All I mildly sensed was uncertainty as to why they were talking about their meta and shutting up so much but I don't find it inherently scummy yet. Is it that or is it something else for you?
    I thought they're pretty self-aware and it was weird. They spoke sooooo much about how they plan on playing the game and now do they play etc etc.
  20. Pregame#130

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed how* I can't write I need sleepy-sleepy.

    how* I can't write I need sleepy-sleepy.
  21. Pregame#133

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed I'd rather use some other phrase than CFD but I'm...

    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#129)
    oh no the timer

    uh

    uh

    who do we cfd
    I'd rather use some other phrase than CFD but I'm fine with other people using it.
  22. Pregame#137

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Let's see if day will START or day will END...

    Let's see if day will START or day will END
  23. Pregame#140

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Geo is an peeked Villager in my book.

    Geo is an peeked Villager in my book.
  24. Day 1#144

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Vibrava

    ##Vote Vibrava
  25. Day 1#148

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed https://i.imgur.com/GquS9R2.pnghttps://i.imgur.com...

    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#122)
    im frozen af


    New Concept is no longer Lean Goodie!!
  26. Day 1#152

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed https://media.giphy.com/media/AviCsNRyutukU/giphy....

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#151)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#148)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#122)
    im frozen af


    New Concept is no longer Lean Goodie!!
    did it lean wolfy or townie
  27. Day 1#270

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Excuse me I'm pretty sure I've went over puberty...

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#211)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#103)
    ##Vote Vibrava

    I'm so sleepy I feel delirious and I have this tingly sensation at the tips of my fingers.
    That's called puberty
    Excuse me I'm pretty sure I've went over puberty already.
  28. Day 1#271

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Alice hadn't have posted at the time you made...

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#217)
    Alice, wayward, and chad. Lock it in, we can come back to who y'all wanna Lynch after my PoE is dead.
    Alice hadn't have posted at the time you made this.
  29. Day 1#272

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Contrainer, Darthe, WaywardSon, Geo, Chandra ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#242)
    I don't know my alignment
    Contrainer, Darthe, WaywardSon, Geo, Chandra

    Creature, Vibrava, New Concept
  30. Day 1#274

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed https://i.imgur.com/GquS9R2.png

    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#273)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#272)
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#242)
    I don't know my alignment
    Contrainer, Darthe, WaywardSon, Geo, Chandra

    Creature, Vibrava, New Concept
    what the crud
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#257)
    alright fine I'll put it out there that my strongest scumread is wws rn
  31. Day 1#276

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed New Concept ...

    New Concept

  32. Day 1#278

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed I wasn't scumreading New Concept because he was...

    I wasn't scumreading New Concept because he was scumreading WWS. Villagers can be wrong. I was scumreading him because he broke BOTH of his promises (that he will troll, and that he won't give reads early). So it felt artificial.

    But in his reply his misunderstood me, he thought I'm arguing about WWS's alignment. I think that was a towny lack of awareness from New Concept. I might be overthinking this but I think he's town.
  33. Day 1#280

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed ... Chundro sounds very unflattering.

    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#279)
    trolling can entail many things, chundro
    ... Chundro sounds very unflattering.
  34. Day 1#281

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed New Concept wasn't making w/w sense with Vibrava...

    New Concept wasn't making w/w sense with Vibrava anyway, so I'm glad that got sorted out.
  35. Day 1#287

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#286)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#280)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#279)
    trolling can entail many things, chundro
    ... Chundro sounds very unflattering.
    Chandra√óchurro
    Amazing.
  36. Day 1#327

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed https://media.giphy.com/media/ARSp9T7wwxNcs/giphy....

  37. Day 1#335

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Yes he has done more than enough to show us that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#334)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#272)
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#242)
    I don't know my alignment
    Contrainer, Darthe, WaywardSon, Geo, Chandra

    Creature, Vibrava, New Concept
    Container hasn't done enough to be green yet. Is that an associative read because you don't like Concept?

    Speaking of which what is it that you don't like about Concept?
    Yes he has done more than enough to show us that he's town! (Contrainer, that is!)

    Keep reading and you'll see about Concept!!!
  38. Day 1#337

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed My New Concept read went into great detail. You...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#336)
    I'm noticing neither of these reads really go into detail
    My New Concept read went into great detail. You saying it didn't is your own subjective and incorrect opinion

    The reason for Contrainer being town is naughty.
  39. Day 1#491

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed No new posts that have substance. Reads remain...

    No new posts that have substance. Reads remain unchanged.

    Contrainer, Darthe, WaywardSon, Geo, Chandra, New Concept

    Creature, Vibrava


    I saw a townread on Chemist and a townread on Duk3star by someone, I feel like that's too early.
  40. Day 1#528

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed DoubtingThomas's thoughts I understand and most...

    DoubtingThomas's thoughts I understand and most of them echo mine. He's either a goodie, or if he's a baddie, scum are dominating the thread, and my reads are terrible, so there's no point to think he's a baddie from my PoV since it would already be a lock loss.
  41. Day 1#582

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed I just woke up and before I took a nap I ate a...

    I just woke up and before I took a nap I ate a pizza and put some spicy hot peppers on top and they were so hot and so good and and I couldn't finish my pizza but I ate all the peppers and they made my tummy feel so warm an even now, hours later, my tummy still feels very warm and it's so good...
  42. Day 1#655

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Alice Liddell I'd appreciate if you drop the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#584)
    Chandra looks to be unfortunately town at this point in time. Spammy, annoying, giving townreads for no reason, and whatnot. Not really thinking that she has a chance of flipping wolf by tone right now as her vote switch between Vibrava-Geo-Vibrava and then the push on Vibrava was stupidly carefree.
    @Alice Liddell I'd appreciate if you drop the condescending tone
  43. Day 1#657

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed DoubtingThomas That's not how the Hider works

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#601)
    @Chandra

    better not kill me if you are somehow a wolf amirite
    @DoubtingThomas That's not how the Hider works
  44. Day 1#660

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed https://media1.tenor.com/images/006f320a9bbb31133a...

    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#619)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#617)
    who would make you devastated if scum?
    chandra
  45. Day 1#666

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Underking Chandra, New Concept,...

    ##Vote Underking

    Chandra, New Concept, DoubtingThomas, Geo, WaywardSon, Contrainer, Alice Liddell, Darthe

    Not confident in the Creature scumread anymore. Can't keep the scumread on Vibrava when he's not here it feels stagnant and as if I'm going to tunnel them so this is anti-tunneling measure.
  46. Day 1#668

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Duk3star being scum, Underking being scum,...

    Duk3star being scum, Underking being scum, Impeaceful being scum are entertaining thoughts to have.

    MrChuckleteeth's wall was unreadable. Chuckle, you can use P#10 for example (will this work?) to link post number 10, rather than just writing #10. When you write #10 I don't know what that post is, it's just a bit easier if you quote the post, or explain what the post is about, or link it like this.
  47. Day 1#670

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed I'm trying to decipher this wall. "Didn't like...

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChuckleteeth (#558)
    Town

    Underking
    Chemist
    WWS
    New Concept

    Town-lean

    Chandra
    Geo

    Null-town

    Duk3star

    Null

    Everyone else.

    Null-scum

    Vibrava
    DoubtingThomas

    Scum

    Contrainer
    Darthe
    Creature
    Impeaceful

    Thoughts (chronological order from start of thread to current page):

    Didn't like early Vibrava wagon, felt like it developed faster than it should have based on what the reasoning was for it.
    Didn't like Darthe's entrance and sudden vote switch from Vibrava to WWS.
    Didn't like Impeaceful's read on Creature, felt like they were implying Creature might be scum but sitting on the fence about it.
    Not sure what to think of DT and Creature's entrances, potentially one of the might be scum?
    Didn't like Duk3star's entrance and reads.
    I liked Contrainer's entrance.
    Feel like WWS leans town but their demeanor when posting seems a little wolfy, might just be the feeling I get from it.
    Didn't like Posts 221-223, I feel like Contrainer asking if we were at RVS is a little weird given at least some serious reads and votes were already starting to get pushed out. And Creature up to this post hasn't really done anything.
    Feel like Darthe/WWS is W/T or T/T, not W/W. I doubt they create this early bussing if they're both mafia but I may be wrong.
    On second thought, Darthe/WWS looks less bussy than I initially thought.
    Chemist entrance feels town based on the meta I know from them.
    Liked #247 , the thought process feels genuine from Geo.
    #248 feels weird given Chandra was doing a similar style of posting to what they quoted Darthe for, and didn't ping out Chandra. Though I suppose this could be because Chandra usually plays like this (from what I've seen) and Darthe doesn't? (I don't know Darthe's meta so correct me if I'm wrong)
    Liked the votes on me from New Concept and Underking, I liked UK's more based on what they said on the post.
    Liked UK's push on Impeaceful.
    I'm thinking UK and New Concept is looking like T/T.
    Underking probably my top town as of #312.
    I despise #321 from Contrainer. It's pinging me for all the wrong reasons.
    I dislike Chandra's response to Geo in #335, mainly because I disagree about Contrainer and New Concept and the reasons Chandra provided in that post specifically were essentially non-existant.
    Liked Chemist pinging Chandra for that post.
    Not sure as to what the reasoning Geo had for #356 is but I'd like to hear it.
    I'm not sure what's going on in #362 regarding UK/Geo/Concept. I have them all as town.
    Somewhat like WWS's take on Darthe.
    WWS looking townier as of #371.
    #389 NAGL for Geo imo.
    Like that New Concept picked up on the post(s) I disliked about Geo.
    I mostly agree with the conclusions Concept reached in #436
    Aaand #438/439 happened. Yikes.
    I dislike the UK wagon especially because it was started by Concept who seemed to 180 on UK for no apparent reason.
    Leaning Duke as more townie after they came back in page 9/10, so putting them in null.
    Agree on #465 somewhat, really dislike #466. The take on WWS doesn't feel genuine.
    #467 also nagl for Impeaceful given Vibrava disappeared after said posts.
    FWIW #468 is good though given the playerlist I don't think it was a really necessary post.
    Kinda inclined to sheep the Vibrava scumreads. Personally keeping them in null.
    DT somewhat looking townier for effort.
    I like #518 because I know where it's coming from. (meta read on me + I literally had 1 post until then). GL for Chemist. Though the spoilering kind of pings me, feels somewhat underhanded.
    #528 feels genuine.
    Duk3star looking way better as of #545.
    #548 feels somewhat genuine.
    Don't like Contrainer voting a 0 poster in #555 but it might be conf bias since I think Contrainer is possible scum.
    I'm trying to decipher this wall.

    "Didn't like early Vibrava wagon, felt like it developed faster than it should have based on what the reasoning was for it."

    ^is the first sentence and I already want to tunnel you for it.

    ##Vote MrChuckleteeth

    It developed way too fast for a page 5 or so early game wagon? What? Your wording "based on what the reasoning was for it" - feels like you're just making a complex sentence for the sake of making a complex sentence? Do you even know what the reasoning for the wagon was?
  48. Day 1#672

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed Second sentence: "Didn't like Darthe's...

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChuckleteeth (#558)
    Town

    Underking
    Chemist
    WWS
    New Concept

    Town-lean

    Chandra
    Geo

    Null-town

    Duk3star

    Null

    Everyone else.

    Null-scum

    Vibrava
    DoubtingThomas

    Scum

    Contrainer
    Darthe
    Creature
    Impeaceful

    Thoughts (chronological order from start of thread to current page):

    Didn't like early Vibrava wagon, felt like it developed faster than it should have based on what the reasoning was for it.
    Didn't like Darthe's entrance and sudden vote switch from Vibrava to WWS.
    Didn't like Impeaceful's read on Creature, felt like they were implying Creature might be scum but sitting on the fence about it.
    Not sure what to think of DT and Creature's entrances, potentially one of the might be scum?
    Didn't like Duk3star's entrance and reads.
    I liked Contrainer's entrance.
    Feel like WWS leans town but their demeanor when posting seems a little wolfy, might just be the feeling I get from it.
    Didn't like Posts 221-223, I feel like Contrainer asking if we were at RVS is a little weird given at least some serious reads and votes were already starting to get pushed out. And Creature up to this post hasn't really done anything.
    Feel like Darthe/WWS is W/T or T/T, not W/W. I doubt they create this early bussing if they're both mafia but I may be wrong.
    On second thought, Darthe/WWS looks less bussy than I initially thought.
    Chemist entrance feels town based on the meta I know from them.
    Liked #247 , the thought process feels genuine from Geo.
    #248 feels weird given Chandra was doing a similar style of posting to what they quoted Darthe for, and didn't ping out Chandra. Though I suppose this could be because Chandra usually plays like this (from what I've seen) and Darthe doesn't? (I don't know Darthe's meta so correct me if I'm wrong)
    Liked the votes on me from New Concept and Underking, I liked UK's more based on what they said on the post.
    Liked UK's push on Impeaceful.
    I'm thinking UK and New Concept is looking like T/T.
    Underking probably my top town as of #312.
    I despise #321 from Contrainer. It's pinging me for all the wrong reasons.
    I dislike Chandra's response to Geo in #335, mainly because I disagree about Contrainer and New Concept and the reasons Chandra provided in that post specifically were essentially non-existant.
    Liked Chemist pinging Chandra for that post.
    Not sure as to what the reasoning Geo had for #356 is but I'd like to hear it.
    I'm not sure what's going on in #362 regarding UK/Geo/Concept. I have them all as town.
    Somewhat like WWS's take on Darthe.
    WWS looking townier as of #371.
    #389 NAGL for Geo imo.
    Like that New Concept picked up on the post(s) I disliked about Geo.
    I mostly agree with the conclusions Concept reached in #436
    Aaand #438/439 happened. Yikes.
    I dislike the UK wagon especially because it was started by Concept who seemed to 180 on UK for no apparent reason.
    Leaning Duke as more townie after they came back in page 9/10, so putting them in null.
    Agree on #465 somewhat, really dislike #466. The take on WWS doesn't feel genuine.
    #467 also nagl for Impeaceful given Vibrava disappeared after said posts.
    FWIW #468 is good though given the playerlist I don't think it was a really necessary post.
    Kinda inclined to sheep the Vibrava scumreads. Personally keeping them in null.
    DT somewhat looking townier for effort.
    I like #518 because I know where it's coming from. (meta read on me + I literally had 1 post until then). GL for Chemist. Though the spoilering kind of pings me, feels somewhat underhanded.
    #528 feels genuine.
    Duk3star looking way better as of #545.
    #548 feels somewhat genuine.
    Don't like Contrainer voting a 0 poster in #555 but it might be conf bias since I think Contrainer is possible scum.
    Second sentence:

    "Didn't like Darthe's entrance and sudden vote switch from Vibrava to WWS."

    Here are the Darthe's posts in question: P#202 and P#204

    These posts from Darth couldn't be any more standard Mafia posts that people make regardless of alignment

    These reads from Chuckle are obviously not real, in my opinion
  49. Day 1#674

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed "#248 feels weird given Chandra was doing a...

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChuckleteeth (#558)
    Town

    Underking
    Chemist
    WWS
    New Concept

    Town-lean

    Chandra
    Geo

    Null-town

    Duk3star

    Null

    Everyone else.

    Null-scum

    Vibrava
    DoubtingThomas

    Scum

    Contrainer
    Darthe
    Creature
    Impeaceful

    Thoughts (chronological order from start of thread to current page):

    Didn't like early Vibrava wagon, felt like it developed faster than it should have based on what the reasoning was for it.
    Didn't like Darthe's entrance and sudden vote switch from Vibrava to WWS.
    Didn't like Impeaceful's read on Creature, felt like they were implying Creature might be scum but sitting on the fence about it.
    Not sure what to think of DT and Creature's entrances, potentially one of the might be scum?
    Didn't like Duk3star's entrance and reads.
    I liked Contrainer's entrance.
    Feel like WWS leans town but their demeanor when posting seems a little wolfy, might just be the feeling I get from it.
    Didn't like Posts 221-223, I feel like Contrainer asking if we were at RVS is a little weird given at least some serious reads and votes were already starting to get pushed out. And Creature up to this post hasn't really done anything.
    Feel like Darthe/WWS is W/T or T/T, not W/W. I doubt they create this early bussing if they're both mafia but I may be wrong.
    On second thought, Darthe/WWS looks less bussy than I initially thought.
    Chemist entrance feels town based on the meta I know from them.
    Liked #247 , the thought process feels genuine from Geo.
    #248 feels weird given Chandra was doing a similar style of posting to what they quoted Darthe for, and didn't ping out Chandra. Though I suppose this could be because Chandra usually plays like this (from what I've seen) and Darthe doesn't? (I don't know Darthe's meta so correct me if I'm wrong)
    Liked the votes on me from New Concept and Underking, I liked UK's more based on what they said on the post.
    Liked UK's push on Impeaceful.
    I'm thinking UK and New Concept is looking like T/T.
    Underking probably my top town as of #312.
    I despise #321 from Contrainer. It's pinging me for all the wrong reasons.
    I dislike Chandra's response to Geo in #335, mainly because I disagree about Contrainer and New Concept and the reasons Chandra provided in that post specifically were essentially non-existant.
    Liked Chemist pinging Chandra for that post.
    Not sure as to what the reasoning Geo had for #356 is but I'd like to hear it.
    I'm not sure what's going on in #362 regarding UK/Geo/Concept. I have them all as town.
    Somewhat like WWS's take on Darthe.
    WWS looking townier as of #371.
    #389 NAGL for Geo imo.
    Like that New Concept picked up on the post(s) I disliked about Geo.
    I mostly agree with the conclusions Concept reached in #436
    Aaand #438/439 happened. Yikes.
    I dislike the UK wagon especially because it was started by Concept who seemed to 180 on UK for no apparent reason.
    Leaning Duke as more townie after they came back in page 9/10, so putting them in null.
    Agree on #465 somewhat, really dislike #466. The take on WWS doesn't feel genuine.
    #467 also nagl for Impeaceful given Vibrava disappeared after said posts.
    FWIW #468 is good though given the playerlist I don't think it was a really necessary post.
    Kinda inclined to sheep the Vibrava scumreads. Personally keeping them in null.
    DT somewhat looking townier for effort.
    I like #518 because I know where it's coming from. (meta read on me + I literally had 1 post until then). GL for Chemist. Though the spoilering kind of pings me, feels somewhat underhanded.
    #528 feels genuine.
    Duk3star looking way better as of #545.
    #548 feels somewhat genuine.
    Don't like Contrainer voting a 0 poster in #555 but it might be conf bias since I think Contrainer is possible scum.
    "#248 feels weird given Chandra was doing a similar style of posting to what they quoted Darthe for, and didn't ping out Chandra. Though I suppose this could be because Chandra usually plays like this (from what I've seen) and Darthe doesn't? (I don't know Darthe's meta so correct me if I'm wrong)"

    The first sentence was nice and I was considering if you're town and I'm misreading you, but then you answered your own question? Why point out something as weird, and then offer yourself an explanation for it?

    From my experience that's what scum do, point out stuff, but then if they don't want to commit to a stance, push the opposite point at the same time, and see what's better from there after reactions.

    I will confbias if I read any more sentences and I'll find reasons to scumread you regardless of whether you're town or scum, so I'll stop.

    MrChuckleteeth = baddie, in my opinion.
  50. Day 1#675

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Chandra
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    17,660

    Completed I have enough self-awareness to realize that I've...

    I have enough self-awareness to realize that I've talked myself into tunneling Chuckle and never re-evaluating. I can't stop this urge, even if I'm conscious of it. I'm sorry if you're town.
Results 1 to 50 of 278
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Mind Controller

The Mind Controller can on any night choose to control someone's mind for the rest of the game. Once a target has been selected, the Mind Controller cannot pick a new one. If their action is successful, the Mind Controller will be informed and will from the beginning of the following night be able to decide who their target's potential night action should be used on. They will, however, not know what potential night action their target has.