Search:

Type: Posts; User: Dolby

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Ok I'm dumb and skimming lol Still want DJ to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wallbanger (#1737)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#1736)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#933)
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#928)


    I've also been back and forth on Destiny. Same with MLT, showing up to try and sway the role-cop back towards being more towny, when I was already pretty 50-50 on it. Just felt weird.
    MLT more than likely town. One of my strongest reads in the game.

    IF someone seen someone target me last night phase, I'm almost 100% you saw scum target me. Something in my results gives me the impression it was meant to kill me during day phase. Surprise!! I'm probably going to live... Why you think I'm trying to be so LOUD and ANNOYING!! Try again next night phase.

    Figure I wanted at least an hour of discussion on this before I head off to work. I have slightly more time than that, but I can't help it. Just in case I'm wrong, and somehow I end up in the graveyard, I want the rest of the town to know about it.
    Found it

    Think it's possible that Rev was trying to tie their star to DJ, so that looks somewhat good I guess

    Reminder that Syn saw Rev visit Sometimes
    For the record...I saw Rev visit Sometimes.
    Ok I'm dumb and skimming lol

    Still want DJ to explain why he thought he was targetted but I haven't seen an explanation but I've just been opening random ISOs and control-fing

    ##Vote zergon
  2. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Found it Think it's possible that Rev was...

    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#933)
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#928)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#927)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#924)
    1
    Destiny has shown some solve-y intent.
    2
    You tell me and I will answer if I figured it or not
    1. As I said, that wasn't really intended just for you. Thank you for answering it though.

    2. Why would I do that? IF I thought I was right about what went on last night phase, I actually might, but I'm not so I wouldn't do that.


    I've also been back and forth on Destiny. Same with MLT, showing up to try and sway the role-cop back towards being more towny, when I was already pretty 50-50 on it. Just felt weird.
    MLT more than likely town. One of my strongest reads in the game.

    IF someone seen someone target me last night phase, I'm almost 100% you saw scum target me. Something in my results gives me the impression it was meant to kill me during day phase. Surprise!! I'm probably going to live... Why you think I'm trying to be so LOUD and ANNOYING!! Try again next night phase.

    Figure I wanted at least an hour of discussion on this before I head off to work. I have slightly more time than that, but I can't help it. Just in case I'm wrong, and somehow I end up in the graveyard, I want the rest of the town to know about it.
    Found it

    Think it's possible that Rev was trying to tie their star to DJ, so that looks somewhat good I guess

    Reminder that Syn saw Rev visit Sometimes
  3. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Eh, it reveals your process a bit. Honestly I...

    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#1728)
    I never thought I was visited by a cure. I know that don't help, but I'm just going to be 100% honest.
    Eh, it reveals your process a bit. Honestly I don't really remember what exactly you thought on D3 and I'm trying to find it and am having a hard time lol. Point being, I think it was possible that Ima was trying to use you thinking that you were the night kill target and saved somehow (iirc that's what you did? Have I said I can't find it), and if you made that claim before a certain point it's possible that Rev was trying to attach themselves to you to drag their perception up
  4. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Ok second Tl;dr, if DJ can provide a good reason...

    Ok second Tl;dr, if DJ can provide a good reason why he thought he was saved from delayed death and mentioned that during D3, he's probably town who's belief was exploited in claims by Rev

    If he can't I'm not sure I can meaningfully differ between DJ and Zergon on a Rev connection basis
  5. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Alright so a summary of Rev's posts as related to...

    Alright so a summary of Rev's posts as related to Zerg and DJ

    Shoutout to Zerg on D1 without townreads, NAI

    Townreads both at SoD2 while saying DJ can be tricky and that one should rely on general vibes from him (important note that people were talking about DJ feeling good more than anything about his content)

    Responds to DJ saying that he'd shoot Rev with something pretty AtE I think, which is to be expected given that DJ is basically saying that Rev

    has another kinda AtE response and a reads list which shares mainly the same vibes

    Quote Originally Posted by Imarevenant (#610)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#577)
    Believe it or not I want you to be Town Rev. But the reason I always think your scum is because we are never on the same team.. I Mean, can you name one time we were actually on the same side that wasn't over 10 years ago?

    I'm not trying to interrupt your reading, but it's unfair to critique me for being... Right, right?
    Ha, now I know you're messing with me.

    You know you can't throw that at me without me haven't to go look it up eventually 😆
    Pretty funny post if they're teammates

    Quote Originally Posted by Imarevenant (#911)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emark (#891)
    I'm with dj in that I thought there was going to be something come from the night. I'm glad it turned out the way it did.

    @MLT
    @Imarevenant
    What do you make of last night?
    I'm having serious trouble clearing a role cop claim from the only person targeting the lone night kill in this game.

    His explanation for targeting one person he had a strong town lean on us suspect as well, especially when options such as myself, Destiny, eliphas and others seem like better options for a town RC to check last night.

    Now I don't have the level of concern regarding Kuro that Sometimes does but like him I do find the recent interaction between Zerg and Kuro interesting. Kuro seems to be the one giving Zerg the most credit for not outing Kuros role right away. Could be due to the fact that it's Kuro's role in question or could be a gambit to try and ease Zerg out of trouble without 100 backing him.

    For the most part I'm out on a town RC. For the most part wouldn't Dolby's role play that function for the town? I would assume there is an investigator. Invest, RC, Lie Detector. Seems a bit much to me for a 15 person game.
    As much as Rev talks it up about Zerg's role, he doesn't actually vote, and in one section seems to be trying to put Zergon under heat. Ultimately pretty hedgy and I think can easily be with Zergon

    Quote Originally Posted by Imarevenant (#1148)
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#1091)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#1089)
    Imarevenant is being voted because of visiting someone last night, right?
    Yup. That's about it.

    I'm the same on the notes thing. I've never found a way to take notes that has actually worked for me. I'll jot down some stuff, but it's never much.
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#1093)
    Best we have is I wouldn't have died if someone tried to attack me. Nobody died. I don't think that's enough in itself. Just, worth note.
    Something happened to DJ. I was trying to prevent that. I figured last night you ,DJ and Banger were at risk, because you were the most out front town to me. I chose wrong.

    I don't know if it's a delayed death like a poisoning(that's my guess) or if it's some other negative effect just that I can prevent it if I target the person.
    I believe that before this point DJ claimed to have reason to believe that he had been targetted and saved from the kill on N2. I don't know the exact timing, that's gotta be my next priority, but this kinda seems like it might be trying to take advantage of that, at least, perception. I'll look into if Rev is getting heat at that moment since it seems weird to set up something "allowing" this ahead of time, but I think it's possible if DJ can justify that belief that Rev was trying to get a false clear from a townie's perception, even though I hate the back and forth between Ima and DJ

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...09#post4669109

    Want to highlight the above link. Syn says that Sometimes was visited by Ima so Sometimes is probably good from this

    tl;dr I feel like they were hedgy on Zergon. Sometimes looks good. If DJ can give a good reason why he thought he was saved from a delayed death from someone's N2 action, I think he can be good from Ima taking advantage of that
  6. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed That was mostly in the final two hours of day as...

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1715)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#1709)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1612)
    Zergon saw my role and was careful to not out it, if he is villager this is common sense that should be done and that's why I considered him a good guy, and maybe I'm wrong but his play didn't ping me.

    DJ figured/ found out about my role and talked about it, baiting me to confirm it. I don't like this.

    I don't think, if they are both mafia aligned, that they could not coordinate themselves and say the same story, acting the same.
    If both of them have role cop abilities, one of them is scum aligned.

    If they are both mafia, they played well
    tbh was thinking Zergon/DJ because I felt both could be teammed with Rev for a bit before reading this
    I wish there was a way you could be around more during the day phase as you seem to be basically confirmed town and it would be good to have your input. I understand things happen with real life though. You were very active on day one.
    That was mostly in the final two hours of day as well sadly.

    Times just aren't working out for me
  7. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Zergon, what good points did Rev have iyo?

    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#382)
    Well, time to try doing an actual read list. For those not knowing me, I tend to base my reads on activity so certain players are usually town/wolf read bu default (I know it´s not the best way but haven´t figured out a better way yet) and typically have way too many town reads and pretty much no wolf reads so nulls tend to be my suspects.

    Kurosaki Ichigo active, asks lots of questions as well as answers them and forwards the game.
    Dolby Did town read him day 1 with him being only one to give any kind of read list plus activity. Haven´t said much this day phase so far but might be the case of being busy in real life so trusting him for now based on day 1.
    Wallbanger Queit day 1, lot more active day 2. I see no reason not to trust his claim for now so town lean based on that and activity.


    djthefunkchris Really quiet day 1. This day is more on what I remember him being with asking questions and being active. Slight town read with bit wariness as he has fooled me quite often as wolf before
    Eliphas read list is always a plus point from me, is decently active and asks questions. Slight town read for now


    Destinylives Pointed out GDS veteran might be on wolf team based on Darr kill which I do like. Other than that, nothing catched my eye yet so null. Gave early read list while I was doing this.
    Imarevenant Pretty much what I expect from Rev so far, not much posts but good points on the few he had. Again, read list is a plus but general lack of posting keeps him at null as usual.
    Syn active, cop cover idea is interesting although this might not be the game for that. Lots of posts but not lot of content other than the cop cover idea so still null.
    Emark Not much to go yet but that´s normal from him. Null. Gave early read list.
    shad2810 said he only knows Syn so going to give bit time here before expecting reads and stuff. Null for now.
    MLT I might be missing something here with some other´s giving town read to her. I don´t read her as wolf or anything but I haven´t really got town vibes either yet. That said, she plays as I would expect her to play so again, quite normal.
    SometimesSomeone not much to go with yet so null. Not really enough experience playing with him to know for sure if this is normal or not but I´d say probably normal based on what I remember from previous games we played together
    Zergon, what good points did Rev have iyo?
  8. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed In regards to actions taken on Day Two, what...

    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#1706)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#1702)
    Hi I've only just skimmed and did a control f of DJ's posts. I have no mind for mechanics rn and idk how they factor in. Will probably end up voting between Zergon and DJ but want to ask DJ some questions.

    DJ, you started the somewhat longish push on Rev that got to 4 votes in the 490-640 post range. In that time you stated that you had Rev as hard scum with literally no other scumleans. What caused you to change your mind and your vote on him on D2? Why didn't you vote on him D3, and how did you feel about the "negative feelings" role claim from ima if you were around at the time?
    At first I thought he was claiming Raven, and thought it was silly. It was when he said something about a cure that peeked me, and I didn't know what might happen while I was at work, so I just took my vote off, because he was in shaninigan area.

    He might have got to me a little with that "all in my head" thing as well, to be honest.

    Obviously I wish I hadn't now, in hindsight.
    In regards to actions taken on Day Two, what specifically happened to change your vote from Rev at that time
  9. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed tbh was thinking Zergon/DJ because I felt both...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#1612)
    Zergon saw my role and was careful to not out it, if he is villager this is common sense that should be done and that's why I considered him a good guy, and maybe I'm wrong but his play didn't ping me.

    DJ figured/ found out about my role and talked about it, baiting me to confirm it. I don't like this.

    I don't think, if they are both mafia aligned, that they could not coordinate themselves and say the same story, acting the same.
    If both of them have role cop abilities, one of them is scum aligned.

    If they are both mafia, they played well
    tbh was thinking Zergon/DJ because I felt both could be teammed with Rev for a bit before reading this
  10. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Zergon if you're around why didn't you place a...

    Zergon if you're around why didn't you place a vote on day 2?
  11. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Hi I've only just skimmed and did a control f of...

    Hi I've only just skimmed and did a control f of DJ's posts. I have no mind for mechanics rn and idk how they factor in. Will probably end up voting between Zergon and DJ but want to ask DJ some questions.

    DJ, you started the somewhat longish push on Rev that got to 4 votes in the 490-640 post range. In that time you stated that you had Rev as hard scum with literally no other scumleans. What caused you to change your mind and your vote on him on D2? Why didn't you vote on him D3, and how did you feel about the "negative feelings" role claim from ima if you were around at the time?
  12. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed got no result again

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliphas (#750)
    I’m League aligned.
    got no result again
  13. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Alright I think that Zergon could be a mafia...

    Alright

    I think that Zergon could be a mafia role cop tbh. I think that Kuro is a prime inspection opportunity for mafia if he is not mafia himself, and I really think that after yesterday there were much better role cop opportunities.

    Despite that, ima vote Ima. I don't think that visiting Sometimessomeone is itself bad but I think the vagueness of the claim is very odd and I want a yeet today

    ##Vote Imarevenant
  14. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Alright I think that Zergon could be a mafia...

    Alright

    I think that Zergon could be a mafia role cop tbh. I think that Kuro is a prime inspection opportunity for mafia if he is not mafia himself, and I really think that after yesterday there were much better role cop opportunities.

    Despite that, ima vote Ima. I don't think that visiting Sometimessomeone is itself bad but I think the vagueness of the claim is very odd and I want a yeet today
  15. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Sorry for afking, was focusing on whoever Syn...

    Sorry for afking, was focusing on whoever Syn cced the N1 "Darr went here" thing.

    Gonna read Ima real quick but imo they aren't on my townlist so can die for that
  16. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed This is specifically in regard to some...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#1242)
    We've got enough for maj, EP doing it manually will make Rev go through if needed 7>2+4

    I kinda have a problem believing that DJ was poisoned or something bc then where was it yesterday?
    This is specifically in regard to some speculation with regard to a poisoner with Ima's claimed ability

    Ima can die

    Still pretty skeptical of Zergon

    Honestly, not sure how Zergon/Syn can both have accurate results without a witch/redirector
  17. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed We've got enough for maj, EP doing it manually...

    We've got enough for maj, EP doing it manually will make Rev go through if needed 7>2+4

    I kinda have a problem believing that DJ was poisoned or something bc then where was it yesterday?
  18. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Point out a post on D1 that I could've lassod...

    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1144)
    Destinylives
    djthefunkchris
    Imarevenant
    shad2810
    zergon
    Eliphas

    The above are those I'm questioning their townieness at the moment.


    Poeple I either don't have a read on, or are leaning more town than anything.
    Emark
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    SometimesSomeone
    Syn
    Wallbanger


    Soooo...Here I am with a question or two.

    Dolby
    If I'm right Dolby is claiming Wonder woman, with lasso of truth. Didn't use the ability of truth night 1, something that could have helped them with their claim quite a bit. Which makes me want to put them on the willing to lynch list, over the town lean list.
    Point out a post on D1 that I could've lassod effectively, and please note the couple of times that I tried to get people to explicitly say they were town thanks
  19. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Haven't checked if my lasso of truth is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliphas (#1127)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliphas (#1123)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1121)
    How many roleblocksare there? Because three people are saying they were blocked, plus no kills last night.
    Who are the three?
    Your post above sounds like you saying you were blocked? Am I misreading that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliphas (#1124)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliphas (#1123)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1121)
    How many roleblocksare there? Because three people are saying they were blocked, plus no kills last night.
    Who are the three?
    Dolby, Destinylives, ???
    My reading comprehension my not be as keen as it should be, but I recall Dolby saying their results were messed with and Destinylives said that they may have been blocked after thinking they weren't at beginning of the day.
    Haven't checked if my lasso of truth is considered a visit, but this could possibly be Occam's Razored by Destiny being jailkept by someone?
  20. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Hi I'm recording that I'm here mainly out of...

    Hi I'm recording that I'm here mainly out of posterity. I don't have a scum list so much as I have a townlist.

    I think Syn looks extremely good. I think the way that Wallbanger has handled with role is towny. DJ I feel has driven a lot of the better stuff to come out of the thread despite my wagon yesterday. Destiny looks good with how he approached the visit to me re:wallbanger. I loosely remember some stuff with Syn revealing further stuff about his role and a bus driver but I passed out and don't really understand it
  21. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Would Zergon be able to both rolecop N1 and kill...

    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#1048)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#1046)
    [UNV}Zergon[/UNV}

    Under what circumstances does GDS allow scum night actions and factional kill to be carried by one member?
    Not sure what you mean? One person? Scum can choose whomever they want to do the kill, normally.
    Would Zergon be able to both rolecop N1 and kill if mafia
  22. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Zergon

    ##Unvote Zergon
  23. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed [UNV}Zergon[/UNV} Under what circumstances...

    [UNV}Zergon[/UNV}

    Under what circumstances does GDS allow scum night actions and factional kill to be carried by one member?
  24. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Hi it's 2:40 am and I'll commit to staying up til...

    Hi it's 2:40 am and I'll commit to staying up til 3. Don't worry there won't be a repeat of D2 from me

    Town list: Syn (good action info I feel), Wallbanger(good action info +vibe), DJ (seriously vibe)
    Kinda townie or have some good night actions backing: Kuro, Destiny, Shad (I actually felt that they were good just reading through the thread rn).

    How many watcher/tracker claims do we have?

    Also has Emark really done anything since replacing in?
  25. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Night actions from them cannot be recorded by...

    Quote Originally Posted by shad2810 (#838)
    What's a ninja in terms of mafia. Never played with one before
    Night actions from them cannot be recorded by watchers/trackers
  26. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Alright, feel like I just have to place this....

    Alright, feel like I just have to place this. Solo visit to a dead town nagl

    ##Vote zergon

    I guess I'll ask how likely a ninja is

    And what motivated Zergon to role cop Darr
  27. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Yeah, I see him visiting me regardless of...

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#707)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#652)
    I kinda forgot this game existed during yesterdays turbomania and I come back to this give me a sec to reread
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#655)
    Isn't it really special how votes on people make them show up to play.
    You took the words right out of my mouth mate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wallbanger (#678)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#671)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#665)
    is this a day ability or night ability

    you make it sound like a day ability

    who did you lie-detect D1/N1

    can you use it now
    1. Active night ability
    2. Used a self-protect N1 (note, this was distinctly not classified as a visit)

    For clarification, I have to select a post and the host tells me if the person was truthful in that
    So THIS gets my attention, because now I wonder if we have a faction kill and an SK, and we only saw one because Diana protected herself.
    It all depends on whether or not Dolby actually targeted himself. He said it didn't count as a visit?

    I'm town. League Aligned.
    Yeah, I see him visiting me regardless of alignment for whatever role or reason, but feel like these reactions are somewhat townie (the first post I bring up is way more townie than this because Destiny might have legitimate confusion as to why that's the case as mafia) because they are hinting at himself having been the one to visit me, and these hints I think are townish, despite people previously saying that the visitor was a good look for visiting me and me not dying (ie, not carrying the kill), because I think that mafia isn't as concerned about establishing themselves in this way.
  28. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Even though this came after Wallbanger said that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#158)
    Hello everyone. Not surprised to see activity around Dolby considering he was the top player after the first day.
    Even though this came after Wallbanger said that there was activity on me, I do feel that this is a somewhat townish quote since it seems to be laying down the justification to go back and say "I was the one who visited Dolby" if needed, and I feel like mafia are somewhat less likely to consider the night to place it
  29. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Syn, why didn't you say anything about Zergon D2...

    Syn, why didn't you say anything about Zergon D2 outside a post where he was on a list of three wolf reads and never vote him?
  30. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed If other people are comfortable with me asking...

    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#811)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#806)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#801)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#799)
    Morning, that´s kind of an odd question to ask. Why you want to know now what I did n1 instead of last day phase?
    because I know you were the only one to visit Darr N1 and I wanted to see if you could come up with anything clever

    but I'm too impatient
    Well, I did visit Darr, but not with a kill.
    Guess it´s not good to be coy with this one. I did role cop him, came back with Night Cancel (yeah, no idea what that means) and watcher/tracker (which also confuses the hell out from me, I mean how it is both?)
    If other people are comfortable with me asking this, what was your N2?
  31. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Reason that I was drawn to it was because I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wallbanger (#809)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#803)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#798)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#797)
    Attempted to lie detect 707, received no result
    does your lie detect fail only in the case of being blocked?
    Based on wording probably? I think the most rational outcome was that I was jailkept or docced/roleblocked
    707 was Destiny’s post, what led you to choose him to test?
    Reason that I was drawn to it was because I initially was looking into the possibility of scum involvement in my wagon, partially as a determinant towards Rev's alignment as well. I came out feeling that I didn't like Destiny's lack of pushes outside those that are not present, mainly because it isn't being supplemented that well with reads on active people. Also felt that despite this Destiny probably had the most valuable associatives outside people that I was townreading (DJ, Wallbanger, Syn) and people that I thought were likely frames given yesterday (Kuro, MLT, Eliphas(Eliphas is also a bad inspect for a few other reasons imo))

    I think I gave a weak Rev/Destiny not aligned read on D1 and I'm willing to retract that because Destiny kinda used "Rev is here" to somewhat go to bat to avoid yeeting Rev
  32. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Ngl, thought that Syn was reaction testing

    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#806)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#801)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#799)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#794)
    hey zergon where did you go n1 buddy
    Morning, that´s kind of an odd question to ask. Why you want to know now what I did n1 instead of last day phase?
    because I know you were the only one to visit Darr N1 and I wanted to see if you could come up with anything clever

    but I'm too impatient
    Well, I did visit Darr, but not with a kill.
    Ngl, thought that Syn was reaction testing
  33. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Based on wording probably? I think the most...

    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#798)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#797)
    Attempted to lie detect 707, received no result
    does your lie detect fail only in the case of being blocked?
    Based on wording probably? I think the most rational outcome was that I was jailkept or docced/roleblocked
  34. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Attempted to lie detect 707, received no result

    Attempted to lie detect 707, received no result
  35. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Based on who already has one vote

    Based on who already has one vote
  36. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Except for Rev not really and I don't really...

    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#782)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#779)
    ##Vote Eliphas

    would rather Eliphas dead than Kuro but not exactly happy with this
    Me either, have another choice?
    Except for Rev not really and I don't really remember their posts
  37. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Eliphas would rather Eliphas dead than Kuro...

    ##Vote Eliphas

    would rather Eliphas dead than Kuro but not exactly happy with this
  38. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#377)
    Eliphas seems town. I never seen him scum, I don't know what his scum range is, but I think I can give him a TR based on posting style and thoughts.
    Ok?
  39. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Disagree on the second but I'll take your word on...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#756)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#755)
    ##Vote shad2810

    I guess? I didn't like the deep wolf sequence where they FoSSed probably the four most sussed people at that point

    Alternatively I guess I could go MLT
    No for both, Shad kind of derped and MLT is townier than many
    Disagree on the second but I'll take your word on the first ##Vote Unvote
  40. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed shad2810 I guess? I didn't like the deep wolf...

    ##Vote shad2810

    I guess? I didn't like the deep wolf sequence where they FoSSed probably the four most sussed people at that point

    Alternatively I guess I could go MLT
  41. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Kuro does bring up a valid point that we should...

    Kuro does bring up a valid point that we should probably yeet
  42. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Everyone was on me and I have a lie detector

    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#736)
    Morning, looks like you have all been busy while I sleep. Starting to catch up now but anyone want to give a quick recap on why people are suddenly on sleep?
    Everyone was on me and I have a lie detector
  43. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Can people give me some thoughts on the activity...

    Can people give me some thoughts on the activity from MLT, Eliphas, and Shad? They're all kinda question marks from me despite reading through two of this ISOs
  44. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Feel good about Wallbanger specifically for the...

    Feel good about Wallbanger specifically for the ability claim
    Felt notable good vibes from Syn, DJ, Sometimes
  45. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Read through Eliphas ISO First time...

    Read through Eliphas ISO

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliphas (#191)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#175)
    ##Vote Destinylives
    Are you thinking what I am thinking?
    First time reference towards Destiny being sus to them

    Townreads DJ but I'm quoting that since it's mainly DJ's quote

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliphas (#245)
    n0 Astil/shad2810
    n1 Kurosaki Ichigo

    I also have a town read on Wallbanger, and town lean on djthefunkchris. And slight leans on Syn and zergon.

    Leaving 6 players and what 4/5 non towns?
    Given that Eliphas is pretty obviously new, I think these are townish cover selections.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliphas (#338)

    I have Dolby and zergon somewhat flipped.
    ie, me maf, Zergon town. Think this is alright since they're new but Eliphas should probs mention their susses and reasons but given the context of them being a new player I don't think the Emark/Destiny team leaves as bad a taste

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliphas (#445)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#411)
    zergon, MLT, and Destinylives are wolves

    sometimessomeone is town

    gg
    Add in Emark. I feel the push on Hydregion very well could have been an attempted bus on someone they felt was expendable to gain town credit by Destinylives. Add to that the way they have reacted/treated each other this phase.
    This is ultimately still questionable since imo Destiny was at least lightly pushing Emark for a bit, and I think on D1 *at that time on d1* I think it's a really whack thing for maf to do since town can just go "well, gotta vote somehwere". but given that Eliphas is new I'm willing to forgive a tinfoil like this
  46. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#718)
    Working now but will be around sporadically until the end of day.

    It's a bold claim and the character should certainly be in the game but as for the ability, I've seen lie detector as a fake claim more often than I have as an actual ability.

    You're claiming you can use it once per night?
    Yes
  47. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed That one specific post on D1 felt the most...

    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#713)
    Really? The most engaged I've been is day 1?
    That one specific post on D1 felt the most connected to the thread besides probably the segment where you place down five sus people.
  48. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Destiny just straight up isn't with Hydre/Emark...

    Destiny just straight up isn't with Hydre/Emark and honestly I do not like the continued focus on the slot. I know the death yesterday was bad, I voted Luke as a statement that I did not like the reasons behind the Hydre wagon not expecting them to die but yeah.

    Eliphas is not giving good vibes to me. Kind of passive and so far pushing questions that I don't think are good for town to ask or productive (as of late 300s). I think they mention Destiny a weird amount but might just be they are friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#398)
    ##Vote SometimesSomeone

    I'll be around for the next few hours before sleep but wanted to put my vote here for now. Hopefully you can give me a reason to remove it before I go to sleep. I think we need to start thinking about finding scum.
    this is a yikes, not to say that I necessarily disagree with the sometimes vote (they're null)

    I feel an obligation to ask how people feel about MLT. I feel like the most engaged and active with the they were was when I loosely called them out on D1 and that is not a good look

    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#411)
    zergon, MLT, and Destinylives are wolves

    sometimessomeone is town

    gg
    recorded for posterity. I'd actually say that Zergo/Destiny is slightly not w/w

    Yeah DJ continues to feel good

    Shad being townleaned at points is whack and I'm not understanding why

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#459)
    ##Vote Emark

    Day 1 wagons should be resolved, especially when the saved one is not playing a pro town game.
    This is pretty disengenuous when Kuro called out the Hydre wagon and it's backers, and given the fact that we thought that no one was in danger of being yeeted yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by shad2810 (#550)
    Some deep wolf here
    Dolby
    Hydreigon25/Emark
    Imarevenant
    MLT

    Prolly like this. Could even take out 1 inplace of a 4 scum team tbh.
    This is literally the most talked about for scum people? Maybe there's someone mroe sussed than MLT

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#555)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#426)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#398)
    ##Vote SometimesSomeone

    I'll be around for the next few hours before sleep but wanted to put my vote here for now. Hopefully you can give me a reason to remove it before I go to sleep. I think we need to start thinking about finding scum.
    Why is your vote here again?
    I seem to remember SometimesSomeone playing like this when scum recently. With that being said I'm slightly leaning town on him now.

    ##Unvote SometimesSomeone

    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#503)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#500)
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#496)
    1/3rd of the player base really drains the constant flow of new posts.
    I was hoping, since games are on a different sight, and even some of the people are new (to GDS anyways), that people would be actually active. You know how hard it is for me not to pick apart every single post in between waiting for people to post.

    I'm actually with Wallbanger, Lynch everyone that's not going to play the game.. .maybe people will start participating.

    IF you have an actual at home problem/emergency, something way more important than a website based game, obviously I'm not talking about you. All it takes is one post letting us know, and all is right (obviously your in the right) in your lane.
    An imposed post minimum would help too. I know I've struggled to reach 5 posts a phase some games, but I think it would help. Or look at games, and if someone isn't posting put them on a no play list for a time. It does kill the flow of a game when people don't play.

    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#501)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#499)
    Not sure I"m okay with being on your Kill list, but I guess I should be flattered you find me a threat?
    I told you I think your actually sitting down with Rev, eating cookies with him, planning our destruction. "Go in there and tell them I'm not a wolf!" Rev says to you, in you come and tell us, even though there is nothing at all in the thread you can point at, "Rev is not a Wolf". I get that your scared something is wrong, but until we hear that, we can't assume it.
    Unless Rev is part of Town he's not with me.
    Sorry about the long quote but about the posting minimums, I don't think we have the activity here at the moment to enforce that. It took a long time to get enough people to sign up to play this game unfortunately.

    Rev could be scum but I don't think I've ever seen him disappear for a whole day phase before unless he had stuff going on.

    If that's the way we want to go though I could add a vote later but think there are better options.

    Where has Dolby gone?


    1. "I townread him a bit now despite continuing to act the same way" - what has changed about Sometimes for you Destiny?
    2. What's you thought on Revs
    3. Where's X who is being voted by town gone is typically a thing that about every other time in my experience, outside turbos, comes from maf.

    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#556)
    Quote Originally Posted by shad2810 (#550)
    Some deep wolf here
    Dolby
    Hydreigon25/Emark
    Imarevenant
    MLT

    Prolly like this. Could even take out 1 inplace of a 4 scum team tbh.
    Removing your name and adding "some deep wolf here" isn't how that works. Gotta put some actual thought into it and come up with someone you think is scummy. If anything, this just moved you way up my list.
    Major vibe with this, think this guy can be good from it.

    I will say here that I'm not going to delete anything that I put in here since this is SoC, but Destiny following up does show a bit how Sometimes was changing for them in the intervening span so the spoilered post isn't as bad as I made it out to be

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#580)
    ##Vote Dolby

    There are a few reasons for doing this. Let's see what happens next.
    What reasons were most compelling to you?

    598 is a post that makes me trust Shad a bit more since it does show good positioning of people and establishing people they won't go after, more than the actual deep wolf discussion (I typically don't take any much from deep wolf talk early game). I don't like the initial four biggest discussed names for scum post a lot though

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliphas (#605)
    I still think Destinylives is a bigger threat. But My theory involves Emark also.
    ##Vote Emark
    Might be missing some past context and WILL BE LOOKING AT ELIPHAS's ISO NEXT, but this is really pretty bad. At the time that Destiny tried starting the Hydre wagon I feel given the typically dynamics of a maj elimination game it could actually happen, and you're putting their two names together here?

    Kurosaki and MLT have been less engaged since I brought out my claim though Kurosaki specifically I kinda feel from how they were on the page was just there to place their vote

    Skimreading the thread I have undoubtably missed some important context for some posts. Will be reading ISOs today and tonight

    ##Vote Sleep

    Self-pres
  49. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed Wallbanger, I am currently still in the 300s, and...

    Wallbanger, I am currently still in the 300s, and as I see it right now you had me in your top tier. Did you vote me because "well, someone has to die for town to eventually win" or other reasons?
  50. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    38,963

    Completed I will be using lie detector tonight

    I will be using lie detector tonight
Results 1 to 50 of 89
Page 1 of 2 1 2
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Gambler

The Gambler may each night submit a guess as to who they think will be eliminated the next day phase. If their guess ends up being correct, they are rewarded with a 1-shot Vigilante kill to be used on any night of their choice.