Search:

Type: Posts; User: WaywardSon

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.08 seconds.

  1. Day 1#380

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread atp I am leaning towards Jack/insomnia being TvT....

    atp I am leaning towards Jack/insomnia being TvT.
    I am satisfied ftm with Chemist's responses earlier.
    I am still not feeling tartina.
    But this ISO is NAGL.

    ##Vote RedFlavor
  2. Day 1#378

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Not supposed to talk about replacements or subs....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#373)
    For me, right now it's about voteing Jack or RedFlavor. One thing I don't get is how they aren't talking about each other, except for one post each saying the other one is good without explanation, and both are voteing Insomnia. It really makes it feel like they both are Wolf, but that's too good to be true. And Jack have been stepping up his game now, so I'm not as sure anymore.

    WS still leans Wolf for me. I don't really see a pattern of his analyses, it still feels like he is using the mass-quote method to seem more invested than he is.

    As for your experience with Zero postings, Jack, I don't care much. I've been playing for 14-15 years myself, so obviously it's possible to play both ways and still be succesful. For my Day 1, I want to kill trolls, quiet people and Wolf reads. How I play endgame will always vary depending on 1) If I've played with the last survivors before, 2) Which ones have recently be killed and 3) Why haven't the Wolfs shot me yet. I just hope the quiet ones and trolls are dead by then.

    Wait, replacements? As in, zero posters gets kicked and replaced? Because that would be awesome. And I would have to back on my killing priorities.

    Right now, I'm thinking about changing vote to RedFlavor or WS, depending on what happens the next couple of hours, but I'm not convinced Jack is town just yet.
    Not supposed to talk about replacements or subs. But they will resolve themselves.
  3. Day 1#374

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Well it doesn't make you town either.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFlavor (#357)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#338)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#248)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFlavor (#211)
    Insomnia's oush on jack seems bad
    I'm happy where I am
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFlavor (#219)
    Like it doesn't make sense
    This can sit in my lynch pile as well. If he’s town, he’s way too secretive for nothing, but these posts are coming from the scum mentality.

    Scum push on things that “seem bad” or “feel bad” and they use this specific vocabulary because it replaces the lack of reasoning for an action that they are doing. He’s justifying his vote because my push is “bad” and “it doesn’t make any sense” even though it doesn’t prove anything. My man’s didn’t try to even figure me out or comment on any of my posts.

    If this lives to LyLo I would just vote him on my first post. Especially given he has 1k posts so he has experience, he for sure can develop his reads.
    Am I the only one who believes that Redflavor being on every's lynch pile but receiving no votes ATM is odd as hell?
    Me not towning up does not mean I am scum and should be voted for that /shrug
    Well it doesn't make you town either.
  4. Day 1#368

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread I don't consider either of them anywhere near...

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#367)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#365)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#363)
    FyI : Just channeling my inner Phighter,


    Isonmia and Jack wagons are $#@! and the towns on it should seriously reconsider their votes
    I think they're lhf don't you?
    Jack is not a lhF. If jACK is a LHf, i am the winner of MU champs season 6.
    I don't consider either of them anywhere near that.
  5. Day 1#364

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread So you are in the camp that Jack v insomnia are 2...

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#361)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#360)
    Im back lols.

    Lets do some work

    Town
    Isonomia
    Jack
    WWS
    Wisdom

    Town leans
    Alice
    Impeaceful

    Light Towns
    ara (Still not hitting the right spots might move down)
    Seth


    Ok with lynch
    Red

    Needs to sort
    Ree
    Chem
    Tartina
    I believe that all my town players are town - like i am very confident.

    less onfident on the onces beflow it
    So you are in the camp that Jack v insomnia are 2 towns tunneling each other?
  6. Day 1#352

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread -Got the first one. -Agree on the first. Not...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#346)
    I still think tartina TMI’d Jack town, which was the basis of my original vote and not ara’s vote

    I think UK’s read on REE was genuine and agree with it somewhat, though I kind of liked REE’s response

    I think insomnia is town because of their overall attitude. It’s hard to explain, but they’re not acting filtered, if that makes sense.

    I don’t really get the townreads on Ara, especially if tartina flips wolf. I don’t think she’s out of her wolf range at all.
    -Got the first one.
    -Agree on the first. Not sold on the second.
    -I am reluctant to say this. As I am always weary.
    -I actually agree with this.
  7. Day 1#347

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Got him above the will lynch line.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#335)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#234)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#215)
    So here's where I'm at now.

    Strong Village
    ============
    tartina
    SethTheKing


    Village Lean
    ============
    Arapocalypse
    Jackofhearts2005
    Egix96
    Underking

    Null
    ============
    REEE
    WWS
    Impeaceful - Zero poster.
    CatgirlMaple - Zero poster.
    Mtambourini - Zero poster.
    RedFlavor
    Angrypotato
    Wisdom

    Wolf Lean
    ============
    Insomnia
    Chemist


    I dislike the sudden wagon on tartina as I see her more as LHF rather than a wolf, as in her easy mislynch comment being trying to prevent Jack from being potentially ML'd over his emoji spam but being misinterpreted as a wolf looking for mislynches.

    Honestly, I could go for a Chemist wagon rn as I see his votes being extremely opportunistic as he voted for both players that I'm seeing as LHF villagers.

    ##Vote Chemist1422
    Can you explain the town lean on Egix?
    Mostly asking questions and whatnot, so I'm shelving this as weak V for now.
    Got him above the will lynch line.
  8. Day 1#345

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Then explain. Have you ever played with Jack...

    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#333)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFlavor (#313)
    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#64)
    i think that the easiest myslynch today is @Jackofhearts2005
    he is starting to annoying me with that emojis

    just write something D:
    PoV slip
    You don't know if he is a ml or not unless you are wolf.
    I was assuming he was Town

    Like for inactives people: if we Lynch One of them, that could be easily myslinched.

    I think some of you misunderstood me using the term "mislynch"
    Then explain. Have you ever played with Jack before? Is so you would know that that is one of his things he boasts. That he won't be mislynched.
  9. Day 1#344

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Why is tartina town for you? And why is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#329)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#236)
    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#223)
    Wayward in your long post i cannot see your suspects. You only mention people that are Town in tour opinion
    Is this because you are a scum trying not to step on poop, or what?
    It's a page one catchup. Which encompasses what little RVS there was, and then degenerates into the Seth v insomnia show. I read the posts that are there for their content. I feel your question is very reachy as we are only talking about the first 50 posts...
    Even if we pretend the Insomnia push was about getting a reaction, why would we ignore the fact that we got a bunch of real scummy reactions out of it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#330)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#235)
    Hopefully if I vote on one of the zero posters they will start actually making content like Insomnia is doing.
    ##Vote Impeaceful
    That was meant to be in response to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFlavor (#316)
    4 people with less than 5 posts 12 hours until the EoD
    I'm not surprised MU

    my reads are:

    Towns:
    Jack
    Seth
    tartina
    Wisdom

    Scumlean:
    Ree
    Insomnia
    Impeaceful
    Why is tartina town for you? And why is Impeaceful scum?
  10. Day 1#343

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread From insomnia? Is that who you are inferring?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#329)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#236)
    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#223)
    Wayward in your long post i cannot see your suspects. You only mention people that are Town in tour opinion
    Is this because you are a scum trying not to step on poop, or what?
    It's a page one catchup. Which encompasses what little RVS there was, and then degenerates into the Seth v insomnia show. I read the posts that are there for their content. I feel your question is very reachy as we are only talking about the first 50 posts...
    Even if we pretend the Insomnia push was about getting a reaction, why would we ignore the fact that we got a bunch of real scummy reactions out of it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#330)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#235)
    Hopefully if I vote on one of the zero posters they will start actually making content like Insomnia is doing.
    ##Vote Impeaceful
    That was meant to be in response to this.
    From insomnia? Is that who you are inferring?
  11. #24

    Thread: "Double Date"

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    24
    Views
    371

    /in(unless you object.)

    /in(unless you object.)
  12. Replies
    12
    Views
    92

    Manual /in

  13. Day 1#342

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Have you ever played with Jack before? His emoji...

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#332)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#322)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#318)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFlavor (#315)
    Insomnia's push does not make sense. It feels like they were cornered and worried scum at RvS. Also there is Alice's meta read on insomnia.
    On another note, If insomnia is town, I doubt Alice is.
    Refuted.

    Creating dichotomies. Also a little bit weird to ask for my MafiaScum username for meta checking most likely and then you don't confirm Alice's thoughts by checking yourself my scum meta.

    Also, how is it alignment indicative if a push doesn't make sense?

    I've also asked you questions that you have conveniently avoided. Why are you avoiding them?

    My man has 3 towns as scum leans, mark my words. He has 2 lhf in his scum leans and top wagon as another lmao.

    You aren't looking good. At all.

    You were asked two times on why my push doesn't make sense and you couldn't come up with an answer. Twice.

    ##Vote RedFlavor

    Eat rope.

    @Arapocalypse @Underking @Wisdom @Impeaceful @Seththeking - thoughts at all? Why are we ignoring this person as well?

    I wanted to make a town core and resolve from there, but this game seems like the type of game where you look for scum instead of forming those said cores.
    Agree on first part.
    -Work with me here. Can you briefly explain your push on Jack.
    -Talk to me about Ree. I am inclined to agree on Impeaceful. But REE has done virtually nothing.
    He's wasted 20 posts saying virtually nothing. I've presented a hypocrisy of his that $#@!s up all of his reads and proves that he's either being a worse tunneler than I am or that he's scum that really sucks at the game. Leaning the latter.

    He has an April 2016 join date ffs and says he didn't know light games have post restrictions, despite it being mentioned in the op. After getting called out for it, he decided to translate every single one of his posts despite having an attitude of "Ha! Get $#@!ed, shove it up your asshole and watch me do nothing all game" and now after he has a few votes on him he got frozen. It doesn't add up.

    His whole posts are either straight up lying or blatantly hypocritical except for his emoji parts.

    How the $#@! can you even say I look worse in an interaction with someone that posts emojis? This is ludicrous.

    The town read on REE is an association read based on Red flipping scum. I wouldn't lynch REE til late game and I'll have Wisdom figure us his alignment and go with association reads in case one of em flips scum, that's what we should do. Not lynching ree today anyways. Slot self-resolves with the progression of the game.
    Have you ever played with Jack before?
    His emoji posting was annoying af.
    I had to ask about the post limits. As sometimes if they aren't posted then they aren't enforced. (The reason for the long walls I am posting to conserve the posts.)
    I think his push is off the over reaction to Seth on your part.
    Sorry, I think the emotion gives a bad look.
    I think this is probably just TvT. atp (I really want to believe this.)
    I don't like preflip associations. I would rather have a red flip before I start with associations as I feel preflip associations can lead to disastrous results.
  14. Day 1#325

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Thoughts on the gamestate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#323)
    ##Vote Unvote

    @CatgirlMaple
    @mtamburini

    Post!
    Thoughts on the gamestate?
  15. Day 1#322

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Agree on first part. -Work with me here. Can...

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#318)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFlavor (#315)
    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#212)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFlavor (#211)
    Insomnia's oush on jack seems bad
    I'm happy where I am
    Could you please Say more about your thought on insomnia and jack?
    I don t understand your last sentence
    Insomnia's push does not make sense. It feels like they were cornered and worried scum at RvS. Also there is Alice's meta read on insomnia.
    On another note, If insomnia is town, I doubt Alice is.
    Refuted.

    Creating dichotomies. Also a little bit weird to ask for my MafiaScum username for meta checking most likely and then you don't confirm Alice's thoughts by checking yourself my scum meta.

    Also, how is it alignment indicative if a push doesn't make sense?

    I've also asked you questions that you have conveniently avoided. Why are you avoiding them?

    My man has 3 towns as scum leans, mark my words. He has 2 lhf in his scum leans and top wagon as another lmao.

    You aren't looking good. At all.

    You were asked two times on why my push doesn't make sense and you couldn't come up with an answer. Twice.

    ##Vote RedFlavor

    Eat rope.

    @Arapocalypse @Underking @Wisdom @Impeaceful @Seththeking - thoughts at all? Why are we ignoring this person as well?

    I wanted to make a town core and resolve from there, but this game seems like the type of game where you look for scum instead of forming those said cores.
    Agree on first part.
    -Work with me here. Can you briefly explain your push on Jack.
    -Talk to me about Ree. I am inclined to agree on Impeaceful. But REE has done virtually nothing.
  16. Day 1#321

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Will you be back on before EoD?

    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#311)
    Well i have to go to sleep. Good night all of you.
    Will review thread tomorrow. My vote on jack will remain because they have not replied after i voted for them.
    Will you be back on before EoD?
  17. Day 1#319

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Why do you feel you have 'such pressure' on you?...

    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#309)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#257)
    Interesting; can you go a bit into how you moved Alice and myself into townreads, Wisdom? Have been liking your contributions thus far; felt fairly genuine in a way that's generally pretty difficult to replicate as mafia!!!

    Going to go into my previous Tartina read, before I forget:
    • She seemed overly self-conscious about her not defensiveness in 46 in a weird way
    • Following post reads also felt blunt in a way that was :/ and didn't really feel like there was thought behind them!


    However, she's trended upwards since then; while there really wasn't much pressure, I did like the confidence in her responding that I'd find her as town later on... and I'm hoping that's now!! She has also given some nice takes on the gamestate that I've liked!!

    Going to get into my townreads more now though!
    At the Moment i a a bit nervous because i feel like i am not giving my best because i have such pressure on me and i don t know what to do exactly because It Is Only the First day and very few to discuss about. It Is hard making someone changing idea on me at this Moment of the game.
    Hope not to be the very First Lynch
    Why do you feel you have 'such pressure' on you? I don't think that there is that much. Players are just asking questions of you.
  18. Day 1#317

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Over night catchup. Gonna echo thoughts...

    Over night catchup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#240)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#239)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#235)
    Hopefully if I vote on one of the zero posters they will start actually making content like Insomnia is doing.
    ##Vote Impeaceful
    Sorry seth, for me the game starts at 11pm and i had school assembly which skipped over the breaks so i could not post. This is the only post i can make because it is 1:58 where i am at and lunch ends at 2:00pm.
    I"m not lurking, confrontation between you and insomnia was weird. Will return in 2 hours.
    Next!
    ##Vote CatgirlMaple
    Gonna echo thoughts uttered latter(Ara) and say probably not best use of time or vote. Seems like a way to park and not contribute. Hope that doesn't happen here. I agree with getting everyone to come play.

    @mtamburini @CatgirlMaple Come play.

    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#242)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#236)
    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#223)
    Wayward in your long post i cannot see your suspects. You only mention people that are Town in tour opinion
    Is this because you are a scum trying not to step on poop, or what?
    It's a page one catchup. Which encompasses what little RVS there was, and then degenerates into the Seth v insomnia show. I read the posts that are there for their content. I feel your question is very reachy as we are only talking about the first 50 posts...
    So Who Is your suspect? I am aware that It Is Only the beginning of the game and It Is a bit too early to speak about suspects, but you should have someone you don t trust at the moment.
    I didn't like jack2005 and now you, i feel like you could be scum. These are my impressions (that could change obviously, i try not to tunnel at the beginning of the game). Don't feel offended
    If you have read the rest of my posts than you would see that I suspect you and insomnia in varying degrees and for various reasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#244)
    Okay, so I just spent 45 minutes answering, then I got logged out and everything disappeared. I feel quite disheartened now.

    In short.

    I fell asleep.
    Zero posters should hang.
    My biggest scum read right now is WWS.

    I will try to rewrite everything, but seeing so much progress lost took a lot of energy so it will have to wait.
    Is this because I asked you questions? Is this your version of omgus? Would you mind answering the questions I asked you? Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#232)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#201)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#188)
    Hi there Wisdom, welcome to forum mafia and MU!!! What sort of previous mafia experience do you have? You mentioned IRL, which is pretty cool!!

    What are your reads on Seth and Insomnia, in that case?

    PL stands for Policy Lynch!!

    Looking forward to playing with you and hearing your thoughts!!!


    Unrelated, I'm actually off for a few hours, now; while I usually post a lot, I burned through those posts even faster than I thought!!

    I've played about 500 games IRL Mafia and Game Mastered a few more. I think I've maybe played about 10 or so hours Town of Salem, but I can't see being of any use here.

    My reads:

    Seth. Since he was being kind of aggressive and taking up space and post, followed by being quiet, I thought of it as a sign of being Mafia (I will use the right terms as I learn). Getting attention and becoming invisible is a good way for the Mafia to play. But seeing how people have a different amount of time on their hand, this might be an argument not working on forum Mafia. Now though, seeing how he came back, I think he did a good job starting the game. I read as good.

    Insomnia. As been alert the whole game, something I see as Mafia, since the Mafia has all the information they've got an easier time takeing space and keeping the discussion going. But he's been driving the game forward, in a way that I feel is needed. I read as neutral.

    Alice. Did a really good thing, checking up Seth, and then turned quiet. I read as neutral.

    Arapocalypse. Is playing the game in a non-aggressive, nice way. I read as neutral.

    Jackofallhearts. As I said before. Might be Mafia, might be troll. I read as needs to be killed. PL I suppose, if I understand the term correctly.

    I haven't really had time to go through Tartina and Egix and Chemist and the others who've been active this far. Hopefully, I can do it later today/tomorrow morning.

    And Ree: I know you play the silent starter IRL. I don't think that will work here, at least this first day seem to be full of information. In this type of game "being quiet the first three days" equals three actual days, not half an hour. I believe you have more to go on here
    Is Seth mafia or good?
    Is insomnia mafia or neutral?
    Is there a distinction between the neutrals on insomnia, Alice and Ara?
    So you advocate PL Jack because he may be mafia or he may be a troll?
    @Wisdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#245)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#228)
    Alice is voting me for voting LHF when one of the votes was RVS, and the other was for perceived TMI that's gone completely ignored

    Okay
    Interesting; why do you think my vote was RVS, when I'd mentioned thinking she was mafia a few times?
    Not defending Chem as I am not a fan of his drop in then bolt style of play. But I believe his reference here was to his first vote on Seth which was a RVS one. The second vote where he sheeped your vote/sus was suspect at best.

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#247)
    WS’s progression on me is opportunistic. This is nothing like my scum meta. He basically agreed to the fact I have a reasoning for my AtE but he’s still susing me. Doesn’t add up.

    If you’re gonna talk about past games, tell them how I go afk or start lolcatting after 2 people accuse me. I had 3 voters on me and other 2 people that suspected me, I would’ve just given up at this point because you aren’r accusing me of anything relevant. Scum me would just leave and get frustrated at how I was accused for something so trivial.

    So, WS can sit in my lynch pile. Ignored the hypocrisy I pointed out wrt Jack and decided to focus mainly on me to develop a read that’s not even a read, so there’s no point in his catch up at all, just information instead of analysis. If he would’ve analyzed, he would’ve come to the conclusion that I’m town.

    He basically analyzed the posts and has me at a null in case I get lynched so he can justify his vote on me when I’ll be top wagon.


    Meta is trash and I won’t allow anyone to use it so they can wobble out of a lynch. THIS ISN’T MY SCUM META BOYS AND GALS! Remember that when Alice and WS will be on my wagon.
    You make me laugh. Remember those check boxes you were talking to UK about with regards to Alice. Well you checked a couple here. I sus you because you are in line with your scum meta in that you pick out things that have no bearing and attack them. It is almost all ego driven. There is nothing opportunistic about it. I suspect you as I do everygame. You earned that right with your play. But there is a drastic difference with regards to your town and scum games. You know this, it's one of the reasons that you hate having meta used against you.

    I do believe you are frustrated. But I am trying to see if it's purely you feeling Seth disrespected you or finding yourself in a 'oh my god I am caught for the wrong reasons again' sort of thing and overreacting.

    Regardless of where certain players have you on their readlists, I do find you suspect. You have had 2 meaningful interactions; one with Seth and one with Jack. Where you look the worse in both.

    And just because I haven't came to the conclusion that you feel I should have doesn't mean that I haven't analysed, it just means I don't feel you have given me a reason to confidently read you as town.

    Give me a reason to read you town. It's that simple. And just a question, who do you think has pocketed whom, you or Ara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#249)
    Ara - Thanks Yeah, it said it auto saved, but I couldn't find a popup and now I can't find it anywhere.

    Anyway. I'll try to write what was probably most important again, and just safe-copy before posting.

    My changes on you, Ara, and on Alice, from neutral to town, was probably just me being afraid of trusting people. Have re-read everything five-or-so times, I now believe you're town.

    Insomnia had a moment of rage, as I read it, in page 1. It might be genuine, but I'm not convinced yet, whereof neutral.

    WWS. Providing the village with a summary of the what has been said is usually a town read, since the village benefits from it. But. I expect thoughts and analyses from the one providing the summary, and got none. WWS commented on everything, yes, but nowhere did I see anything townie about those comments.

    Who should be hanged? I play by the "I don’t want to be killed by the silent Mafia" principle. Meaning I want zero posters hanged.

    After that I want space- and focustaking non-contributers hanged, if I haven't got a town read on them. This applies to Jack and Redlover. First, I placed insomnia here but changed my mind as I now see him as contributing.

    So even though I now suspect WWS the most, I'd first want to hang zero posters, then Jack (and RedLover, for the same reason), and then WWS. Because I still see WWS contributing.

    This is my Day 1 way of playing IRL mafia, and I think it should work here as well.

    I actually don’t remember why I suspected AngryPotato and Tarina. I'll try to remember and get back on that one
    This is better as far as getting your thoughts out than the previous list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#251)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#249)
    Ara - Thanks Yeah, it said it auto saved, but I couldn't find a popup and now I can't find it anywhere.

    Anyway. I'll try to write what was probably most important again, and just safe-copy before posting.

    My changes on you, Ara, and on Alice, from neutral to town, was probably just me being afraid of trusting people. Have re-read everything five-or-so times, I now believe you're town.

    Insomnia had a moment of rage, as I read it, in page 1. It might be genuine, but I'm not convinced yet, whereof neutral.

    WWS. Providing the village with a summary of the what has been said is usually a town read, since the village benefits from it. But. I expect thoughts and analyses from the one providing the summary, and got none. WWS commented on everything, yes, but nowhere did I see anything townie about those comments.

    Who should be hanged? I play by the "I don’t want to be killed by the silent Mafia" principle. Meaning I want zero posters hanged.

    After that I want space- and focustaking non-contributers hanged, if I haven't got a town read on them. This applies to Jack and Redlover. First, I placed insomnia here but changed my mind as I now see him as contributing.

    So even though I now suspect WWS the most, I'd first want to hang zero posters, then Jack (and RedLover, for the same reason), and then WWS. Because I still see WWS contributing.

    This is my Day 1 way of playing IRL mafia, and I think it should work here as well.

    I actually don’t remember why I suspected AngryPotato and Tarina. I'll try to remember and get back on that one
    The problem with lynching 0-posters is that they are ~rand to flip scum.
    Wouldn't it be better to lynch someone who actually looks suspicious and let the vigilante take care of the 0-posters instead?
    Or let the process that we aren't supposed to talk about take care of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#253)
    Just did a brief catch up on everyone.

    I like the tone WWS is posting in his recent posts in this game. I thought they feel very towny in my perspective.

    Isonmia feels town too. After isoing him, I felt that his posts come from a town perspective and his emotions are geniune.

    Wisdom also felt townish but i will peg her underneath insomia.

    I have to admit that i am on the fence with Ara this game tbh. I have seeen ara play before and she is a player that can sound very convincing as wolf. Nvertheless,I woule not be in favor in lynching her today but her lack of extreme towniness feel is making me look at her closely.
    Can you expound on the Ara read a little. Got to say I get the same vibe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#255)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#253)
    Just did a brief catch up on everyone.

    I like the tone WWS is posting in his recent posts in this game. I thought they feel very towny in my perspective.

    Isonmia feels town too. After isoing him, I felt that his posts come from a town perspective and his emotions are geniune.

    Wisdom also felt townish but i will peg her underneath insomia.

    I have to admit that i am on the fence with Ara this game tbh. I have seeen ara play before and she is a player that can sound very convincing as wolf. Nvertheless,I woule not be in favor in lynching her today but her lack of extreme towniness feel is making me look at her closely.
    Going to give Jack an reluctant town read as i hate his emojis immensly but felt he was town
    Felt he definitely was more town in the interaction with insomnia. Not to say it couldn't have been T/T. Just not convinced atp.

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#259)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#256)
    Also, Insomnia is finally on my town list. Calling WS an opportunist was what I was trying to say but better, I don’t think a scum would do that.
    You’re pocketed way too easily. Be aware of that.
    Hey don't faint, but I agree with this statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#262)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#253)
    Just did a brief catch up on everyone.

    I like the tone WWS is posting in his recent posts in this game. I thought they feel very towny in my perspective.

    Isonmia feels town too. After isoing him, I felt that his posts come from a town perspective and his emotions are geniune.

    Wisdom also felt townish but i will peg her underneath insomia.

    I have to admit that i am on the fence with Ara this game tbh. I have seeen ara play before and she is a player that can sound very convincing as wolf. Nvertheless,I woule not be in favor in lynching her today but her lack of extreme towniness feel is making me look at her closely.
    Can you elaborate on WWS? What in particular about his posts did you find towny?
    Not sure if there's an agenda here, but this is one of the things that makes me weary of you in games. Very subtle. Maybe it's just you don't trust your own read, but you usually have no problem with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#265)
    I'm not really sure what to think of WaywardSon at the moment, with how he's been posting; it's been weird reading reactions to his catchup because like...

    It feels like people tended to just see words and think town, but like, why? What in particular about his catchup was towny, why do you think it was coming from a mindset which is necessarily town and not mafia?

    They were certainly walls; however, and maybe it's just me, but they were merely catchups that I don't really feel are overly particularly alignment-indicative either way - it did not feel like there was necessarily substance in them that felt towny!!!

    In total, while I feel it does warrant a tiny bit of town cred for actually being here and doing stuff, it's maybe just 1 town cred*, not the 4 town creds which seemed to be dropped on him!!


    *Author's note: Town cred system may or may not be entirely made up!
    You are entitled to your opinion as each of us are. Sorry if my posting doesn't fit into your idea of what you would do. I do me. I unfortunately haven't had the opportunity of being live in thread with most of the game. I have been reading from behind(which gives a different perspective sometimes.) I am sorting slots in my own way. I too am working on building a town core. Which interestingly doesn't mesh with your's in all places, but that's fine as if town we are working towards the same goal. To locate the wolves.

    Just a note. Just because one declares themselves town or takes the reigns like they are the town leader doesn't make them so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#266)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#257)
    Interesting; can you go a bit into how you moved Alice and myself into townreads, Wisdom? Have been liking your contributions thus far; felt fairly genuine in a way that's generally pretty difficult to replicate as mafia!!!

    Going to go into my previous Tartina read, before I forget:
    • She seemed overly self-conscious about her not defensiveness in 46 in a weird way
    • Following post reads also felt blunt in a way that was :/ and didn't really feel like there was thought behind them!


    However, she's trended upwards since then; while there really wasn't much pressure, I did like the confidence in her responding that I'd find her as town later on... and I'm hoping that's now!! She has also given some nice takes on the gamestate that I've liked!!

    Going to get into my townreads more now though!
    Alice checked up on Seth in a state where he would otherwise be lynched (I thought at the moment, at least). People called her town and then she went quiet. This in itself would make me call her scum, and maybe even trying to protect a scum pal, in this case Seth. But. She came back, stopped focusing on Seth and contributed in new different ways. Seeing how the town already saw her as good, she didn't need to do that, making her town in my book. Scum don't do stuff they don't need to, in my experience.

    In your case, Ara, it's about your curiousness. In my eyes you try to find information in a really good way. Even if you actually are scum, you're still helping the village, but I think that you are town despite the warnings.

    Insomnia - Can you explain "pocketed"? I don’t understand. Either way, my list is for day 1. I will reset if I get to live for another day.
    You keep saying that. But I didn't read it as that. Alice simply pointed out that insomnia was over reacting to a post that Seth made. He misinterpreted the purpose of the post and it led to the back and forth. Alice didn't save Seth. insomnia was the one that looked the worse in the situation imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#268)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#230)
    WWS probably town.
    I agree. P#233 is a good observation I think
    It was like 9 posts latter. Something I still haven't gotten an answer to.

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#269)
    Ara, if you’re scum, consider me pocketed.
    She's very good at that. Been there before...

    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#270)
    I Multi ISO'd the confrontation between seththeking and insomnia. It seems mostly like a town on town fight to me. Let me explain why.

    The reasons both of them gave when they thought the other person was scum was pretty realistic. It is true that low posters can be mislynched but i doubt that any low poster would make exceptionally scummy posts but it would also be expected that they are lurking.
    insomnia does seem a bit defensive and seththeking was not very tight at the start of the game. Reason i think insomnia is defensive is because seth literally made a joke post about low posters being most easiest to mislynch (which is true) but then insomnia thought that seth was attacking them, i've seen seth's previous games and they behaved literally the same as in this game (making joke posts and simply trying to slightly push). Both seem town because they are trying very hard to scumread one another it seems, and this means that they are trying to contribute.
    Therefore, seth and insom both seem town.
    However, seth does seem more town than insom because of their playstyles, as i mentioned above.

    Don't take my reads for granted because they could be deepwolfing and i don't want to make us misled by my possibly misleading reads. Alternatively, they could staged confrontations but i doubt it.

    Tell me what you think about their interactions please.
    Glad to see the willingness to provide your insights. Especially on day 1. I know in the past that you have been reluctant to do so.

    Quote Originally Posted by REE (#282)
    Can someone explain the "chemist wagon" is it just because he voted on 2 People? What did he do besides that that makes him lynch worthy?
    Of all the things happening. This is what he asks? Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#285)
    Do people want to talk about Seththeking a bit? I'm not really getting the townreads there...

    Thus far.. his posts lack substance to them; yes, he seemed to do some good stuff really early on, I suppose? He has 3 townreads, one which is an activity, and then resorted to merely voting low-posters; not really feeling the towniness here and would like to see more of!!


    REE I'm shrug at; why pick out the Chemist wagon? What about the Jackofhearts wagon, which is top wagon? I talked about my Chemist read earlier, personally, and so did Alice!


    RedFlavor is shrug; not someone I'd townread, but not someone I'm actively suspecting either; in my pile of people I'd be fine with lynching today/would CFD, though!!!


    AngryPotato trending upwards!!
    Find it odd that you who has been very liberal with handing out the town reads, have a pause when it comes to Seth. I'll just ask and not assume. In the interaction with insomnia. Who do you think looked the better of the 2? And why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#298)
    Yeah, WWS style of posts is something I hate the most, huge quantities of quotes and extremely shallow comments under each of them.

    Especially tons of stuff like "interesting" and "meh", those are not game advancing thoughts, it's just a waste of space. Also it makes it almost impossible to understand what his train of thought was, or what is his current opinion.

    @WaywardSon Can you provide like a summary with your conclusions from your catchup? With some concise explanations.
    I offer reads up as I come to them. But I'll restate them again as you asked.
    -I thought insomnia over reacted to a post that Seth made and it led to the whole back and forth. Could be TvT, but I am not confident on insomnia's alignment as he is showing characteristics of his scum meta.
    -jack's emoji posting was annoying. But I think he is more likely to be town than scum. 55/45
    -insomnia's push onto Jack is another where I think insomnia looks the worse of the two. Again it could be TvT.
    -I have town leans on Alive, Seth.
    -I have good feelings on UK, Jack, Impeaceful.
    -Probably wouldn't lynch AP and Egix. Or prob Wisdom atp.
    -Not liking REE atm. Needs to interact.
    -Not liking Chem, tartina.
    -Need to find insomnia. We have worked together as town before. But it usually takes time to find.
    -Always weary of Ara. She can Townwolf with the best of them. Need to figure out which side she is on.
    -Redflavor I need to reread.
    -mtam, CGM need to post.


    Quote Originally Posted by REE (#300)
    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#297)
    Quote Originally Posted by REE (#199)
    Yo, this is my first game here but i have played a lot of maffia irl. There im pretty silent and "ramp up" later in the game. English isnt my first language so There might be some missunderstandings.
    I Only really have one read and its on jack. i Think he is a townie, his emoji posting is annoying but in his post at page 2 he feels really happy in having "found" 2 maffia. if he was maffia i Believe he would have bit down harder on them and tried to to get them lynched.
    In fact, REE said he thought Jack was townie, and yet he wasn't curious about him being the top wagon?
    I feel he should have been more unhappy with Jack's wagon rather than with Chemist wagon, since Jack is one of his only 2 townreads pretty much.
    I agree that it is strange that i havent done anything to make it so that jack isnt lynched in just trying to learn this game and feel out how it is played. I kind of just thought that People wanted to lynch jack as a PL for him being anoying with emojis
    I didnt see any reason to vote on chemist and it just felt really sudden and without reason so thats why i asked about it.
    Have you read the entire thread? If so besides Jack/Chem, do you have any thoughts on anything else in the game?
  19. Day 1#3389

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread Jalebs in this game?

    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#3378)
    TTT:
    Punchy, Creature
    TT:
    Phighter, knights, Hangman, Magenta, Percy, Litten, dya, sheep
    T:
    kre8, Lime, Alice, Andrew, Jan, AP, Sun Fan, WWS, Cobalt,
    Nulltown:
    Grant, Panini Viggo, Bunnelby, Capage, UK, Psycho, Geyde, Wiggles
    Null:
    Fable, Crackle, Gord, MsP, Lauren, Champ, BATMAN, Mikey, crazee
    Nullwolf:
    Jari, Xxerox, Marko, QB, Luku, Red Flavor, Ici
    W:
    Chems, Seth
    WW:
    Jaleb, Peace
    WWW:
    Contrainer, Amrock
    Jalebs in this game?
  20. Day 1#3349

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread Yeah looks like town!AG

    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#3340)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#3331)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#3293)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#3267)
    This is an example of you doing EXTREME things on reads. If you are both V it is really bad for us.
    My bs detector has been ringing all day on the dude

    The dude suddenly now feeing confident and trying $#@! is exactly in the dude’s game
    Then push your wolf read. Demanding a policy lynch if you are wrong is TERRIBLE(actually terrible as either alignment)
    like andrew for this interaction
    Yeah looks like town!AG
  21. Day 1#3343

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread It's either that or he's gamethrowing

    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#3334)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#3282)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangman (#3274)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#3215)
    @RedFlavor @crazeeflapjack @Magenta & Gray @Hangman @BATMAN can you each talk to me about why youre presently voting me
    YOU APPEAR TO BE THE WOLF THAT THIS SELF DESTRUCTING CONTRAINER IS TRYING TO SAVE

    I THINK PHIGHTER MADE A LEGIT CASE ON YOU

    THAT I BELIEVE

    IT ISNT LOCK BUT I FELT LIKE YOU WERE STRUGGLING

    BUT I AM AT THE POINT WHERE I STOPPED CARING IF YOUR LYNCH IS BETTER FOR TOWN OR NOT THAN CONTRAINER

    UNFORTUNATELY
    100% it’s a save play to keep sheep alive
    like i somehow want to believe that you think this even though my actual brain is going "really?"
    It's either that or he's gamethrowing
  22. Day 1#3312

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread Just dropping in to see what all the yelling was...

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#3308)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#3245)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#3234)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#3223)
    Yeah, that's my bad, I shoulden't stoop to his level. I wish I could figure out how to ignore someone on MU...
    >settings
    >edit ignore list
    This^

    And if this continues I'll add them both.
    You in this game?
    Just dropping in to see what all the yelling was about.
  23. Day 1#3245

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread This^ And if this continues I'll add them both.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#3234)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#3223)
    Quote Originally Posted by Litten (#3212)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#3208)
    can we maj this so phighter and amrock don't get banned
    No, they need to just stop being rude

    They are ruining my experience by insulting each other
    Yeah, that's my bad, I shoulden't stoop to his level. I wish I could figure out how to ignore someone on MU...
    >settings
    >edit ignore list
    This^

    And if this continues I'll add them both.
  24. Day 1#3127

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread mindmeld

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#3113)
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#3087)
    ##Vote Contrainer
    Just lynch me I'm Mafia
    Anyone else thinking sheep may be a stronger wolf PR with the way the wagons were moving and Contra suddenly giving up?

    I feel like in normal circumstances Contra would have tried to shift the wagon to sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#3117)
    So anyone else thinking sheep has a kill role?
    mindmeld
  25. Day 1#3117

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread So anyone else thinking sheep has a kill role?

    So anyone else thinking sheep has a kill role?
  26. Day 1#3099

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#3087)
    ##Vote Contrainer
    Just lynch me I'm Mafia
    hmm
  27. Day 1#3075

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread Feeling ok with Percy and Alice

    Feeling ok with Percy and Alice
  28. Day 1#3034

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread I am feeling this also

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#3020)
    ##Unvote Panini
    Am I the only one who feels that Sheep/Contrainer is likely a W/W argument?

    The way that Contrainer just went straight to sheep and parked his vote there after posting that he ISO'd him feels off to me.
    I am feeling this also
  29. Day 1#3002

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread Not liking REd flavor either

    Not liking REd flavor either
  30. Day 1#2997

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread Contrainer

    ##Vote Contrainer
  31. Day 1#2953

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread Contrainer's iso is meh

    Contrainer's iso is meh
  32. Day 1#2944

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#2929)
    also from contrainer's meta that he linked he hasn't ever been mafia

    that would also explain why he disappeared and didnt post anything of substance

    his post count in a game where he was lynched d1 was 111. He was town. I think this guy randed scum
    Interesting.
  33. Day 1#2919

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2912)
    @WaywardSon @WaywardSon

    p#1826
    p#2525
    p#2554

    This is the Sheep case
    Thanks
  34. Day 1#2913

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread Luks wolfing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2908)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#2902)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2134)
    Sheep/Amrock/Lukundo wolves

    Magenta jan Phighter hangman punchy underking town
    this was from a while ago @Phighter anything change in this?
    Still feels lit
    Luks wolfing?
  35. Day 1#2911

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread Both of these posts suck. 3p who doesn't seem...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1506)
    Quote Originally Posted by Litten (#1502)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1499)
    Quote Originally Posted by Litten (#1494)
    We can force Icibalus to force marluxion to shoot someone of our choosing correct?
    No
    Once my heals are in I can shoot whoever I want
    alright fine no shooting for you
    I'm shooting Andrew and you can't stop me

    Wolves, if Andrew is village ITA boost me
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1626)
    ##Vote Magenta & Gray sure, I don't see why a wolf would do this d1 but it's not like I care who we Lynch as long as it isn't Ici
    Both of these posts suck.
    3p who doesn't seem to care what side he aligns with.
  36. Day 1#2907

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread ah thought so

    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#2900)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#2894)
    @Phighter What's the case on sheeps?

    The biggest thing I saw on the skim was this:

    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#1588)
    why the magenta wagon? they can die but don’t see any big pointers for top wage n
    And then the vote a lil later.
    THATS LITERALLY IT
    ah thought so
  37. Day 1#2894

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread Phighter What's the case on sheeps? The...

    @Phighter What's the case on sheeps?

    The biggest thing I saw on the skim was this:

    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#1588)
    why the magenta wagon? they can die but don’t see any big pointers for top wage n
    And then the vote a lil later.
  38. Day 1#2893

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread Hello Percy. Hope things have slowed for you a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Percy (#2890)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#2886)
    Damn. What a $#@!ty day. Anyone wanna cliff? Would be very appreciated. @me if so. Ima dive into some ISO's starting with sheeps.
    @WaywardSon: And a very warm welcome to you old friend!
    Hello Percy. Hope things have slowed for you a bit. Iirc rl had hampered you in the past couple of games with you.
  39. Day 1#2886

    Thread: Ducktales Mash

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    3,797
    Views
    11,387

    Game Thread Damn. What a $#@!ty day. Anyone wanna cliff?...

    Damn. What a $#@!ty day. Anyone wanna cliff? Would be very appreciated. @me if so. Ima dive into some ISO's starting with sheeps.
  40. Day 1#236

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread It's a page one catchup. Which encompasses what...

    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#223)
    Wayward in your long post i cannot see your suspects. You only mention people that are Town in tour opinion
    Is this because you are a scum trying not to step on poop, or what?
    It's a page one catchup. Which encompasses what little RVS there was, and then degenerates into the Seth v insomnia show. I read the posts that are there for their content. I feel your question is very reachy as we are only talking about the first 50 posts...
  41. Day 1#234

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Can you explain the town lean on Egix?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#215)
    So here's where I'm at now.

    Strong Village
    ============
    tartina
    SethTheKing


    Village Lean
    ============
    Arapocalypse
    Jackofhearts2005
    Egix96
    Underking

    Null
    ============
    REEE
    WWS
    Impeaceful - Zero poster.
    CatgirlMaple - Zero poster.
    Mtambourini - Zero poster.
    RedFlavor
    Angrypotato
    Wisdom

    Wolf Lean
    ============
    Insomnia
    Chemist


    I dislike the sudden wagon on tartina as I see her more as LHF rather than a wolf, as in her easy mislynch comment being trying to prevent Jack from being potentially ML'd over his emoji spam but being misinterpreted as a wolf looking for mislynches.

    Honestly, I could go for a Chemist wagon rn as I see his votes being extremely opportunistic as he voted for both players that I'm seeing as LHF villagers.

    ##Vote Chemist1422
    Can you explain the town lean on Egix?
  42. Day 1#233

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Can you explain the mafia/should be hanged...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#210)
    Ok, my list right now.

    Mafia/Shouldbehanged
    Jackofallhearts
    RedLover
    Angrypotato
    Tarina

    Neutral
    Ree
    Insomnia
    Chemistry

    Villager
    Ara
    Alice
    Seth
    Underking
    Egix
    Can you explain the mafia/should be hanged players other than Jack? Just a few posts ago you didn't even mention them. Now they are in your lynch pile. Where is the progression?
  43. Day 1#232

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Is Seth mafia or good? Is insomnia mafia or...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#201)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#188)
    Hi there Wisdom, welcome to forum mafia and MU!!! What sort of previous mafia experience do you have? You mentioned IRL, which is pretty cool!!

    What are your reads on Seth and Insomnia, in that case?

    PL stands for Policy Lynch!!

    Looking forward to playing with you and hearing your thoughts!!!


    Unrelated, I'm actually off for a few hours, now; while I usually post a lot, I burned through those posts even faster than I thought!!

    I've played about 500 games IRL Mafia and Game Mastered a few more. I think I've maybe played about 10 or so hours Town of Salem, but I can't see being of any use here.

    My reads:

    Seth. Since he was being kind of aggressive and taking up space and post, followed by being quiet, I thought of it as a sign of being Mafia (I will use the right terms as I learn). Getting attention and becoming invisible is a good way for the Mafia to play. But seeing how people have a different amount of time on their hand, this might be an argument not working on forum Mafia. Now though, seeing how he came back, I think he did a good job starting the game. I read as good.

    Insomnia. As been alert the whole game, something I see as Mafia, since the Mafia has all the information they've got an easier time takeing space and keeping the discussion going. But he's been driving the game forward, in a way that I feel is needed. I read as neutral.

    Alice. Did a really good thing, checking up Seth, and then turned quiet. I read as neutral.

    Arapocalypse. Is playing the game in a non-aggressive, nice way. I read as neutral.

    Jackofallhearts. As I said before. Might be Mafia, might be troll. I read as needs to be killed. PL I suppose, if I understand the term correctly.

    I haven't really had time to go through Tartina and Egix and Chemist and the others who've been active this far. Hopefully, I can do it later today/tomorrow morning.

    And Ree: I know you play the silent starter IRL. I don't think that will work here, at least this first day seem to be full of information. In this type of game "being quiet the first three days" equals three actual days, not half an hour. I believe you have more to go on here
    Is Seth mafia or good?
    Is insomnia mafia or neutral?
    Is there a distinction between the neutrals on insomnia, Alice and Ara?
    So you advocate PL Jack because he may be mafia or he may be a troll?
  44. Day 1#229

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Page 3 Interesting. Hope you explain what...

    Page 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#110)
    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#46)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#22)
    ##Vote Seththeking
    what's your problem with seth? I'm asking because i am curious, i'm not defending him
    Hey Tartina!! You get to be my first vote of the game:

    ##Vote tartina

    Hoping to see more of you soon!!!
    Interesting. Hope you explain what led to this vote. As they have given me bad tingles on previous page.

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#114)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#87)
    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#82)
    Have a little time, my first impression is that seth vs insomnia is TvT. The whole argument is ridiculous, and I have a hard time seeing why would scum insomnia go knee deep into that $#@! when he could ignore it and not make himself the center of attention.
    Because of Insomnia's past meta.

    Both games I've played with W!Insomnia, as in Empath 13'er and M1GP, he both played extremely reactive during the RVS, which is what I am seeing here. He's far more relaxed in games that I've seen him flip V as in Homicide Investigators and Red Ribbons.

    Yes, it's a meta read on Insomnia, but it's technically what I mostly have for now.
    I town read this.

    But you are so wrong, because you're basing it off specifically what happened in my last scum game. I hate and can't help but respect players like you, because this is an actual good read, and I would do this as scum and I actually do this as game.

    In this specific scenario, however, the frustration and omgus comes from someone hurting my ego. It isn't my typical scum frustration.

    How would you react if Seth called you out for not contributing on your entry post. It's insane.

    I kind of like how everyone straight up ignored the hypocrisy that I pointed out in Jack's posts. He is being hypocritical about three reads, his seth town read and the scum read on both tartina and me.

    I town read you.
    Not sure how I feel about this post, knowing how much you hate being meta read.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#115)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#112)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#111)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFlavor (#109)
    What happens if we are not masons but claim so?
    ✈️🥖🥜
    Plane bandage peanuts ? Hey jack, do you have like an emoji translator, i really wpuld i to know what you meanby that
    I’ll fly to France and hit him in the nuts with a baguette.

    That’s a free one cause not everyone was around for that the first time.
    Haha, was there. And it was warranted as Anax was scum.

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#116)
    Which is why meta readers are sometimes straight up annoying. Read me in this game, don't pick a scenario from last game and match it with this game.

    Try to figure out why I am frustrated, I gave my explanation. Did it not make any sense to you? Was it scum motivated? You didn't comment on my post, AP did. You just kind of ignored it because you saw a pattern.

    That's why I think meta's trash.
    But that's not what meta reads are about. And you can protest and call them trash all you want, but the fact remains the reads have held merit to this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#123)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#114)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#87)
    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#82)
    Have a little time, my first impression is that seth vs insomnia is TvT. The whole argument is ridiculous, and I have a hard time seeing why would scum insomnia go knee deep into that $#@! when he could ignore it and not make himself the center of attention.
    Because of Insomnia's past meta.

    Both games I've played with W!Insomnia, as in Empath 13'er and M1GP, he both played extremely reactive during the RVS, which is what I am seeing here. He's far more relaxed in games that I've seen him flip V as in Homicide Investigators and Red Ribbons.

    Yes, it's a meta read on Insomnia, but it's technically what I mostly have for now.
    I town read this.

    But you are so wrong, because you're basing it off specifically what happened in my last scum game. I hate and can't help but respect players like you, because this is an actual good read, and I would do this as scum and I actually do this as game.

    In this specific scenario, however, the frustration and omgus comes from someone hurting my ego. It isn't my typical scum frustration.

    How would you react if Seth called you out for not contributing on your entry post. It's insane.

    I kind of like how everyone straight up ignored the hypocrisy that I pointed out in Jack's posts. He is being hypocritical about three reads, his seth town read and the scum read on both tartina and me.

    I town read you.
    What do you think of Seth outside of him voting you?

    Haven't really seen, regarding Jack; do you read him as town or mafia, in that case?
    Good questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#122)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#114)
    In this specific scenario, however, the frustration and omgus comes from someone hurting my ego. It isn't my typical scum frustration.

    How would you react if Seth called you out for not contributing on your entry post. It's insane.
    I'd just roll my eyes at him. Last game he was also frustrating me with his d2 inanity but because I TR'd him I let it go.

    Voting someone means that you're wolfreading them, not that they are a jerk or anything like it.

    The vote felt so sudden and visceral, which is why I immediately SR'd it.
    Voting has a lot of utility to it. I can use it for pressure or to misguide scum.

    Not saying I did it for that, but I was trying to point out that you're probably tunneled on me based on the similarity between my past scum game and this game. Which will make you likely to ignore what I'm saying.
    I am listening, I find similarities between this game and prior scum games. But I also, sense there could be differences.

    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#126)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#116)
    Which is why meta readers are sometimes straight up annoying. Read me in this game, don't pick a scenario from last game and match it with this game.

    Try to figure out why I am frustrated, I gave my explanation. Did it not make any sense to you? Was it scum motivated? You didn't comment on my post, AP did. You just kind of ignored it because you saw a pattern.

    That's why I think meta's trash.
    If meta is trash, why did you say alice's read was good? If you are town, that would mean she scumread you for nai behaviour.
    This is an excellent point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#129)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#81)
    You wanna know a secret?

    Without fail, scum will try to mislynch players for gimmick posting, often under the pretense of policy lynches or forcing a player to “do something” or because that player is being “annoying.”

    Tartina has the most problems with my posting and she sees me as an “easy mislynch” which is funny because a townie doesn’t look for easy mislynches on the first few pages of the game or ever. Mindset read. This is a wolf slot.

    Insomnia sees Seth as LHF and pushed there hoping for a mislynch. Wolf slot. Easy peasy.



    Congrats, RVS is over by page 2. Let’s hang the wolves and call it a day.
    I disagree with the bolded, because town (at least some, anyway) do tend to look for town and can recognize when someone seems like they'd be easily lynched, though that's regardless of alignment... I guess the wording does indicate mindset a little, though!!!

    Regardless, I do think the way you're using this to approach the game is towny, and I lowkey think she's mafia anyway!!
    Do tell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#132)
    Also have I mentioned that Insomnia's towny yet? Because he is; however, I'm putting him as tentative town as I feel confident that he'll be easier to place there confidently later on!!

    I lowkey want to townread AngryPotato for not really seeming to force content and just chilling; having typed that out though, I'm not sure how long she stuck around though!
    He has made strides on this page, but I wouldn't go there yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#135)
    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#126)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#116)
    Which is why meta readers are sometimes straight up annoying. Read me in this game, don't pick a scenario from last game and match it with this game.

    Try to figure out why I am frustrated, I gave my explanation. Did it not make any sense to you? Was it scum motivated? You didn't comment on my post, AP did. You just kind of ignored it because you saw a pattern.

    That's why I think meta's trash.
    If meta is trash, why did you say alice's read was good? If you are town, that would mean she scumread you for nai behaviour.
    Because they pick specific things and they try to match it to the on-going game. They rely on a pattern, but aren't paying attention to the details. Which, in this case, was the fact that me latching on to seth's policy lynch thing was made because I felt like I was being called bad at the game for a simple opening post.

    In my scum games, I latch on to things that aren't relevant. My ego is. I always strive to become better at this game, Ara knows this, I've asked her several times for articles that I can read and then when I get called an easy policy lynch, I just can't bear it. Especially when it's done by Seth, like I've said.
    But this is what I saw happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#150)
    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#142)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#135)
    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#126)
    If meta is trash, why did you say alice's read was good? If you are town, that would mean she scumread you for nai behaviour.
    Because they pick specific things and they try to match it to the on-going game. They rely on a pattern, but aren't paying attention to the details. Which, in this case, was the fact that me latching on to seth's policy lynch thing was made because I felt like I was being called bad at the game for a simple opening post.

    In my scum games, I latch on to things that aren't relevant. My ego is. I always strive to become better at this game, Ara knows this, I've asked her several times for articles that I can read and then when I get called an easy policy lynch, I just can't bear it. Especially when it's done by Seth, like I've said.
    Alice isnt paying attention to details, yet you decided to townread her based on her argument against you?
    Do you even read my posts? I've explicitly said that she's ignoring the reason for my AtE this time, but from her meta reader PoV, she's BOUND to do that. They only see in patterns, so not looking at the reasoning isn't scummy, because it is similar to past experiences.

    This is how Alice thinks:

    Insomnia OMGUSED - checked

    Insomnia latched on stupid $#@! - checked

    Insomnia is AtEing without a reason - checked

    oh wait isn't this what happened in his last scum game?

    -> Insomnia is scum this game.

    The other checks are so clear to her that she's ignoring the reasoning for my AtE. If you have more checks, that makes you more confident one's scum.

    Hope I explained it properly.

    I kinda wanna stop defending myself, it isn't going to get better than this and I don't want to make this thread just me clogging. I believe I've been consistent enough and proved my towniness in my 20 posts, I will focus on scum reads now, it's a waste of time.

    If you suspect me, then I'm dying anyway, so I'd much rather spend the time looking at other people than answering useless questions that won't change anyone's mind.

    I won't answer any more questions from now on. Do what you want.
    I dislike the tone of this post. I think you made strides this page as compared to the others, but this post here..
  45. Day 1#227

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Page 2 You are over reacting to what he...

    Page 2

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#47)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#41)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#27)
    ##Vote insomnia
    Now explain this.
    Mind explaining first why you're so damn defensive against Seth just talking about how you're a potential PL?

    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#45)
    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#12)
    Excited to end my trend, so let's crush this game.

    See you again in about 15 hours.
    what's your trend? :O
    tartina's probably a villager for an inquisitive opening like this, tbh.
    How would you react if someone said you are the easiest policy based on one entry post. He essentially isolated me from everyone else because I didn't make any jokes.
    You are over reacting to what he actually said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#52)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#47)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#41)
    Now explain this.
    Mind explaining first why you're so damn defensive against Seth just talking about how you're a potential PL?

    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#45)
    what's your trend? :O
    tartina's probably a villager for an inquisitive opening like this, tbh.
    How would you react if someone said you are the easiest policy based on one entry post. He essentially isolated me from everyone else because I didn't make any jokes.
    What?
    When did I say your the easiest PL?
    I said people that have low activity posts have the most chance to be miss Lynched for being a weak player/PL.
    This^ what you are claiming is really a misrepresentation of what Seth said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#47)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#41)
    Now explain this.
    Mind explaining first why you're so damn defensive against Seth just talking about how you're a potential PL?

    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#45)
    what's your trend? :O
    tartina's probably a villager for an inquisitive opening like this, tbh.
    How would you react if someone said you are the easiest policy based on one entry post. He essentially isolated me from everyone else because I didn't make any jokes.
    He didn't say you were the easiest PL, he just said that you were a potential PL based on you putting out slank cover, which I do agree that it's dumb. I just absolutely hated your reaction that was to essentially jump on Seth for mentioning that as you were overly defensive.
    I am liking Alice in this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#55)
    It. Was. An. Entry. Post.

    You didn't even see me play and you are already undermining my contribution. I didn't understand that at all.

    You separated me from WS and Chemist who basically made jokes and somehow made me look worse by not contributing in comparison to them. What have they contributed with?

    I didn't wanna be toxic but being called for low posting and low contribution by $#@!ing Seth honestly pissed me off lmao
    Honestly it doesn't matter what I or Chemist had contributed at the time. The problem was with your reaction. And tbh the thing that grinds you the most about it was the disrespect that you felt with it coming from Seth. But aren't you disrespecting him in your responses?

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#58)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#15)
    Ok so my Town Reads.
    Chemist - Made a Post
    WaywardSon - Made a Post
    UnderKing - Made a Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#18)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#17)
    post
    Low Post = Lack Contribution = Weak Player = Potential PL.
    Like this sequence of posts makes no actual $#@!ing sense.
    Don't think that they are meant to go together.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#59)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#55)
    It. Was. An. Entry. Post.

    You didn't even see me play and you are already undermining my contribution. I didn't understand that at all.

    You separated me from WS and Chemist who basically made jokes and somehow made me look worse by not contributing in comparison to them. What have they contributed with?

    I didn't wanna be toxic but being called for low posting and low contribution by $#@!ing Seth honestly pissed me off lmao
    RN you aren’t being Low Poster but your first post stated you were going to Be and I thought I’d be nice and tell you how that could end up hurting us in the long run so you should not be an Low poster.
    I’m glad to see your posting allot, so I’ll give you that.
    Your still null to me via Reads because all your doing RN is pushing me so I can’t really read you on that. All I can get from it is we had Lack Of communication from our conversation.
    This is a towny post.

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#61)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#57)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#55)
    It. Was. An. Entry. Post.

    You didn't even see me play and you are already undermining my contribution. I didn't understand that at all.

    You separated me from WS and Chemist who basically made jokes and somehow made me look worse by not contributing in comparison to them. What have they contributed with?

    I didn't wanna be toxic but being called for low posting and low contribution by $#@!ing Seth honestly pissed me off lmao
    But why jump on Seth like that rather than ignore him? You've seen him play in RR where he was the very definition of a LHF, so did you just immediately react like that instead of not minding his comments at all?
    I'm not Alice Liddel. I react to what I don't like. If I'll get called for being a trash player based on one post, that's $#@!ing disrespectful to me. I like to think that I'm pretty average at the game. I'm not good but certainly not a mislynch bait. So that post makes no sense to me.

    Like I legit gave Seth tips in the other game. I got scum!Marl right in the other game. Did he ignore that $#@!? It feels like such a fake read, given he saw my game play.
    eh

    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#64)
    i think that the easiest myslynch today is @Jackofhearts2005
    he is starting to annoying me with that emojis

    just write something D:
    He's annoying me also, have resisted the urge to vote him. But I am not sure how I feel about this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#68)
    I’m actually trying to follow Litten’s advice.
    Don’t accuse people as scum and tunnel them.
    But rather I’ll just state points that I felt was scummy or townie.
    Probably more too.
    I’m trying to get better at the game so people actually enjoy playing with me and don’t want to barf.
    Again, kinda like this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#80)
    Hmm...

    ##Vote insomnia
    Interesting. Tho I must say he is not looking very good at all on this page.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#81)
    You wanna know a secret?

    Without fail, scum will try to mislynch players for gimmick posting, often under the pretense of policy lynches or forcing a player to “do something” or because that player is being “annoying.”

    Tartina has the most problems with my posting and she sees me as an “easy mislynch” which is funny because a townie doesn’t look for easy mislynches on the first few pages of the game or ever. Mindset read. This is a wolf slot.

    Insomnia sees Seth as LHF and pushed there hoping for a mislynch. Wolf slot. Easy peasy.



    Congrats, RVS is over by page 2. Let’s hang the wolves and call it a day.
    Interesting take. I don't know if I agree completely. As I too am annoyed by the emoji posting. But I recently watched a pack mate gimmick post themselves into being town read, as 'a wolf wouldn't post like this.'

    I have an unsteady vibe on both tartina and insomnia. The former I haven't played with before so it is purely gut. The latter, is looking more like his scum meta than his town. But I know how much he hates meta and this reads alot like stepped on ego, so as bad as he has looked on this page I am not ready to completely throw him on the scum pile. At least not yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#82)
    Have a little time, my first impression is that seth vs insomnia is TvT. The whole argument is ridiculous, and I have a hard time seeing why would scum insomnia go knee deep into that $#@! when he could ignore it and not make himself the center of attention.

    Alice, did you research seths scum game during one of the previous games with him? If so, I would love the link to it, unless one of links posted was already it.

    Slightly worried at how Alice berated insomnia for going for lhf when I feel she might be going for lhf as well.

    My trend is never winning a game on mu, tartina.
    Like this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#83)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#81)
    Tartina has the most problems with my posting and she sees me as an “easy mislynch” which is funny because a townie doesn’t look for easy mislynches on the first few pages of the game or ever. Mindset read. This is a wolf slot.
    I disagree on this based on her motivation. Were she looking for an easy mislynch then why even say it out loud? A wolf wouldn't call a player an easy mislynch and then try to mislynch them later on.

    Quite sure that she was sorting you as LHF over your gimmicky posting style and trying to point out that you shouldn't be lynched in the future.
    And then Alice posts this and makes me reevaluate my feeling on tartina.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#85)

    Dun

    Dun Dun


    Bow Down Bishes



    Tater is back to burn down the mother----ing haus !!!!!!!!



    BOOM!!!!!!!!


    Well that was an entrance.

    Thought Seth looked good on this page.
    Underking and Alice also.
    tartina not as good.
    insomnia not good at all tbh.
  46. Day 1#221

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Page 1 catchup. Chemist and Seth start off...

    Page 1 catchup.

    Chemist and Seth start off with RVS $#@!posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#32)
    It begins
    Just curious, what was meant by this?

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#17)
    Hi.

    The fact that this is a light game should've made me reconsider joining this game.

    Or perhaps I can use it as an excuse to low post
    I find this post NAI for him, I have seen him post things such as this before. But the way Seth responded to it was interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#18)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#17)
    post
    Low Post = Lack Contribution = Weak Player = Potential PL.
    I knew when this was posted that it would lead to something. I wonder if it is still going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#27)
    ##Vote insomnia
    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#28)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#27)
    ##Vote insomnia
    I understand why the vote.
    But not why you only did the vote and nothing else.
    Actually like the question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#29)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#28)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#27)
    ##Vote insomnia
    I understand why the vote.
    But not why you only did the vote and nothing else.
    🤫
    Already not liking this tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#30)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#24)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#22)
    ##Vote Seththeking
    Ok.
    So because I was explaining how a low posters doesn’t help the game that well you vote me.
    Sure, I guess it seems reasonable.
    You were explaining how I am a good policy lynch by saying I'm a low poster, in a light game, 1 hour after the game started, based on my entry post.

    Some people feel like conveying their reads to the thread, others just won't / can't pull reads out of their asshole without having some evidence.

    Judging by the angle you're taking, I suppose that readslist was actually serious. If so, then my vote won't be moving from you. At all.

    ================================================== ================================================== =======

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#25)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#21)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#18)
    Low Post = Lack Contribution = Weak Player = Potential PL.
    I could just post your last game where you fake a red check on a town for an FPS play.

    And then you switch your vote to someone else even though you claimed you had a red on someone.
    Link me this please
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...18#post3296418
    Not sure that is what he was saying, thou that is how it read. If he was calling you a weak player than, hmm. Guess he will need to learn. But based on the brief experience with him so far, I am not sure he has a clue as to who is and who isn't a strong or weak player here. And tbh I am not sure it matters to him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#31)
    Good morning ev-

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#14)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#11)
    Dude I’m fast what chu talking about?
    Do you CC SK?
    Stabbing me tonight is too slow
    Then what if I tie you up naked in the middle of the town at night while your sleeping so when everyone wakes up they see a naked tied up Chemist.
    -eryone...?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#15)
    Ok so my Town Reads.
    Chemist - Made a Post
    WaywardSon - Made a Post
    UnderKing - Made a Post
    Err... what? Could you explain me your reasoning for this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#20)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#18)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#17)
    post
    Low Post = Lack Contribution = Weak Player = Potential PL.
    ???

    This feels very agenda-y

    My vote stays

    I disagree with you. I'm getting LHF vibes from Seth as he's just putting it out that Insomnia could be a potential PL rather than outright advocating for one. In short, he's confident yet also saying stupid $#@! rather than pushing stupid $#@!, which points to a likely V.

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#21)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#18)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#17)
    post
    Low Post = Lack Contribution = Weak Player = Potential PL.
    I could just post your last game where you fake a red check on a town for an FPS play.

    And then you switch your vote to someone else even though you claimed you had a red on someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#22)
    ##Vote Seththeking
    Why are you reacting like this to Seth's posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#23)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#20)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#18)
    Low Post = Lack Contribution = Weak Player = Potential PL.
    ???

    This feels very agenda-y

    My vote stays
    It’s always my agenda to over explain the obvious.
    Eh, Seth's not really self-aware in this post, either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#25)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#21)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#18)
    Low Post = Lack Contribution = Weak Player = Potential PL.
    I could just post your last game where you fake a red check on a town for an FPS play.

    And then you switch your vote to someone else even though you claimed you had a red on someone.
    Link me this please
    Here.
    I am agreeing with the bolded part. Tho I can see where insomnia took offense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#36)
    Insomnia, you do realize I was pretty much saying “Mafia could use you as a misslynch Target so I’d like to warn you ahead of time so mafia doesn’t push to lynch you and I can’t stop it”
    Pretty much they’d consider you an easy miss lynch.
    This game hopefully we can avoid weak players getting miss Lynched for just being a weak player.
    This post makes me cringe. Because of what he is saying. Tho I think he believes what he is saying, which makes me cringe again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#38)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#33)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#28)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#27)
    ##Vote insomnia
    I understand why the vote.
    But not why you only did the vote and nothing else.
    Can you make me understand as well? Maybe jack can give his opinion on what you think his reasoning for voting me was.
    Because I called you a potential PL you found that offensive and voted me so jack didn’t like the approach you gave.
    Would like to hear him say that tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFlavor (#40)
    Let's ToS this game up!
    meh

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFlavor (#42)
    ##Vote insomnia
    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#44)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#41)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#27)
    ##Vote insomnia
    Now explain this.
    😴🐺
    I should vote you for this.

    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#45)
    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#12)
    Excited to end my trend, so let's crush this game.

    See you again in about 15 hours.
    what's your trend? :O
    Interesting opening.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#47)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#41)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#27)
    ##Vote insomnia
    Now explain this.
    Mind explaining first why you're so damn defensive against Seth just talking about how you're a potential PL?

    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#45)
    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#12)
    Excited to end my trend, so let's crush this game.

    See you again in about 15 hours.
    what's your trend? :O
    tartina's probably a villager for an inquisitive opening like this, tbh.
    Do you actually think that insomnia would be a policy lynch?

    And I wouldn't go that far.

    Quote Originally Posted by tartina (#48)
    ok i read @insomnia explaining his vote but this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#36)
    Insomnia, you do realize I was pretty much saying “Mafia could use you as a misslynch Target so I’d like to warn you ahead of time so mafia doesn’t push to lynch you and I can’t stop it”
    Pretty much they’d consider you an easy miss lynch.
    This game hopefully we can avoid weak players getting miss Lynched for just being a weak player.
    i don't know, but this looks like townie to me
    I believe he believes it. Which leans town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#49)
    RN I mostly have Joke Reads.
    But my actual Town Read is Alice
    so far because they have showed allot of contribution more then anyone that’s posted.
    Sure this could be a scum but rather them being scum/Town they are helping Town more then hurting Town.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFlavor (#50)
    Seth is town.
    Have them both as town leans off page 1.
  47. Day 1#214

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Today was definitely a Monday. Catching up.

    Today was definitely a Monday. Catching up.
  48. Day 1#37

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Ok I'll just start popping ibuprofen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#35)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#34)
    Ima go out on a limb and say that he is like this all the time?
    If you mean Seth, I think he is. I checked out his games in ToS and in his only wolf game there he was far more reserved than this.
    Ok I'll just start popping ibuprofen.
  49. Day 1#34

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Ima go out on a limb and say that he is like this...

    Ima go out on a limb and say that he is like this all the time?
  50. Day 1#19

    Thread: Still Lovesick

    by WaywardSon
    Replies
    398
    Views
    2,175

    Game Thread Well that's one bad out of the way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#8)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#6)
    Morning everyone!
    I Hardclaim Serial Killer.
    Gonna Stab Chemist Tonight NGL.
    Well that's one bad out of the way.
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Hot Potato

The Hot Potato is a player who starts off with the "Hot Potato" item in their possession. On Night 1, they have to pass the item to a new player, who will in turn pass it on to someone new on Night 2, etc. Any player carrying this item cannot use any night action on the night that they are passing it off to someone new.