Search:

Type: Posts; User: Guillotina

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.15 seconds.

  1. #56

    Thread: I’m Aro! AMA!

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    60
    Views
    800

    Do you like Electronic Dance Music?

    Do you like Electronic Dance Music?
  2. #36

    Thread: I’m Aro! AMA!

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    60
    Views
    800

    Is the egg an animal or a plant?

    Is the egg an animal or a plant?
  3. #16

    Thread: I’m Aro! AMA!

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    60
    Views
    800

    LOL katze is such a troll @aro favorite tooth...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#15)
    where did ur alias come from

    where did it go

    where did it come from, cotton eye joy
    LOL katze is such a troll

    @aro favorite tooth paste brand?
  4. Agreed. No and will not play any games where...

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#11)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#7)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#6)
    By allowing it you make it possible to badger people for it. Never happening thankfully
    That would be explicitly against the rules, just like it is now?
    People will be pressured by people suspecting the people who won't reveal whether it is done explicitly or not
    Agreed.

    No and will not play any games where this is offered “voluntarily”.
  5. Replies
    304
    Views
    25,284

    Sticky: Start Date: 12/19 Game Name: Intro to Trance...

    Start Date: 12/19
    Game Name: Intro to Trance Music
    Game Size: 15
    Game Speed: 48/24
    Game Type: Light/Automated
    Setup: Open/Low Power
  6. Replies
    455
    Views
    25,413

    Sticky: Second

    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#417)
    nominating prince j for most enjoyable player

    i haven’t actually played with him yet but in every game i’ve seen him in he seems like a joy to play with and his positive attitude really shines
    Second
  7. Replies
    455
    Views
    25,413

    Sticky: I thought lilipetal was Esooa

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#336)
    Nominating LilyPetal for Best Rookie. After a few games she's become pretty strong and has put in some good performances. Recent examples being Vulture of a Desert of Men where she helped get out 1 to 2 mafia members and ate the poison from mafia, and she's also had SpiritFarer where her reads had very good accuracy and she was universally townread and ate a night kill.
    Overall, nice to have in games and someone you can count on to give a good effort.
    I thought lilipetal was Esooa
  8. Ok then we are in agreement. I thought you were...

    Quote Originally Posted by Art3mis (#88)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#86)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#55)
    I've come to the conclusion that no exceptions should be made at all.

    The policy needs to be consistently applied and as written you basically get one free sub out per yearish of time.
    Subbing out harms games. Harms them more than modkills in my opinion. I come from a relatively small community where replacement players are frequently impossible to find as everyone interested in a game has already signed up for it.

    In that situation the host has three choices:
    1. Modkill
    2. Call the game
    3. Take no action and force the players to fix it for them

    Certain events on MU, like Champs, can be argued that substitute players are a necessary evil, but I would argue that anything below Champs modkill is actually a better solution than a sub.

    Does it suck to end the game on a modkill, for sure it does. Does it suck even more to suddenly add new perspectives to a game that's ongoing, changing the balance from what it was, changing what people have been planning potentially for weeks, or even months in the case of long form games?

    I think it does.

    But since I'm in the minority here on whether or not modkill is preferable to subbing players out I think it's pretty clear that the policy needs to begin by being applied stringently, and as time goes on if stringent application is doing more harm than good examine whether or not more leniency is required.

    Frankly it does not matter to the game and its integrity the reason that you had to leave. The disruption is the same regardless of whether or not you hate your rand or got into a car crash.

    The reason for the policy is NOT to punish players for subbing, and I think people are getting hung up on that. The reason for the policy is to protect game health.

    Focusing on a punitive/punishment aspect of the policy takes away from the understanding that the reason the policy exists is to protect games, not players.

    None of us is more important than the game we signed up for. When we sign up we enter a collective agreement that we're undertaking this adventure together, and we're making something unique, special, and alive, and replacing parts of that collective do irreparable harm to the collective we're attempting to build.
    Sorry but i entirely disagree with this post. Omline multiplayer games are automated, programmed, control by an AI with no emotions, no empathy.
    This site promotes acceptance, welcoming, inclusion, empathy, understanding of others, this site is a community run by humans for humans. Totally different platforms.

    You are gonna tell me Hollowkatt that if i have to sub out for mental health reasons then i have to be banned to protect the game? And all the years i played without an incident? Do i deserve to be called a flaker just for that? Because that's what the moderators now are doing, they are calling people flakes left and right regardless of reason.
    You don't actually want me to answer this question because my answer is yes. Subbing out of games ruins them. Modkills are vastly preferable.
    I do agree that the name "Flake Moderation" sucks donkeyballs and should be changed to something else, not sure what.

    You don't deserve to be called a flaker only the people who repeatedly sign up for games and then bail. Those are the people who are ruining substitutions.

    Disassociate yourself from the title "flake" and from your personal situation: Repeatedly subbing out of games harms game integrity and without game integrity what else is there in a game of social deduction where players lie, on purpose, about literally everything including dead pets.

    Is it unfair to Guillotina the person who never subs out and needs to remove themselves from a game for IRL reasons? Absolutely it is.

    Is it unfair to everyone who signed up for "Best game ever part XVII" and "Slack off McGee" has bailed in the middle of D1 for the 4th time this month? Yes.

    It's my opinion that ensuring the most enjoyment possible happens and to do so a strict management tool of managing players who request substitutions needs to exist.

    It sucks for you right now and I get that and I'm sorry. It sucks even more for the 12 other players who now need to come to grips with a new person joining their game, making new reads, with new eyes, etc. Regardless of that players alignment the entire vibe of the game has shifted in extremely noticeable ways and that, I think outweighs the bad.
    Ok then we are in agreement. I thought you were in a position of burn them all, which i hated, this post here is reasonable.
  9. Sorry but i entirely disagree with this post....

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#55)
    I've come to the conclusion that no exceptions should be made at all.

    The policy needs to be consistently applied and as written you basically get one free sub out per yearish of time.
    Subbing out harms games. Harms them more than modkills in my opinion. I come from a relatively small community where replacement players are frequently impossible to find as everyone interested in a game has already signed up for it.

    In that situation the host has three choices:
    1. Modkill
    2. Call the game
    3. Take no action and force the players to fix it for them

    Certain events on MU, like Champs, can be argued that substitute players are a necessary evil, but I would argue that anything below Champs modkill is actually a better solution than a sub.

    Does it suck to end the game on a modkill, for sure it does. Does it suck even more to suddenly add new perspectives to a game that's ongoing, changing the balance from what it was, changing what people have been planning potentially for weeks, or even months in the case of long form games?

    I think it does.

    But since I'm in the minority here on whether or not modkill is preferable to subbing players out I think it's pretty clear that the policy needs to begin by being applied stringently, and as time goes on if stringent application is doing more harm than good examine whether or not more leniency is required.

    Frankly it does not matter to the game and its integrity the reason that you had to leave. The disruption is the same regardless of whether or not you hate your rand or got into a car crash.

    The reason for the policy is NOT to punish players for subbing, and I think people are getting hung up on that. The reason for the policy is to protect game health.

    Focusing on a punitive/punishment aspect of the policy takes away from the understanding that the reason the policy exists is to protect games, not players.

    None of us is more important than the game we signed up for. When we sign up we enter a collective agreement that we're undertaking this adventure together, and we're making something unique, special, and alive, and replacing parts of that collective do irreparable harm to the collective we're attempting to build.
    Sorry but i entirely disagree with this post. Omline multiplayer games are automated, programmed, control by an AI with no emotions, no empathy.
    This site promotes acceptance, welcoming, inclusion, empathy, understanding of others, this site is a community run by humans for humans. Totally different platforms.

    You are gonna tell me Hollowkatt that if i have to sub out for mental health reasons then i have to be banned to protect the game? And all the years i played without an incident? Do i deserve to be called a flaker just for that? Because that's what the moderators now are doing, they are calling people flakes left and right regardless of reason.
  10. Yah this policy is not gonna work. Due to...

    Yah this policy is not gonna work.

    Due to mental health reasons I had to sub out from a Mash run by TripleHaven.
    I just got a warning from moderation for flaking in that game and they told me if I sub out for a second time I will get sign up banned for a month and suggested I took some time off.

    I was already taking a break for mental health but that warning pissed me off as I have never flaked from a game before ever, ever, ever, I believe I'm one of the most committed players here and sees through every game I sign up for regardless of how town sided or mafia sided a game is and one time I had to sub out for health reasons, I get a flake in my record?

    Yah, this highly unfair system is gonna drive people away.
  11. #59

    Thread: I'm Lumi, AMA!

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    190
    Views
    2,697

    You are in a 60 player mash, you rand Captain and...

    You are in a 60 player mash, you rand Captain and you can choose your team out of the entire Mafia Universe (15 players including yourself).

    Who are they?
  12. Replies
    455
    Views
    25,413

    Sticky: Nominating Arogame123 for Best Newcomer Found...

    Nominating Arogame123 for Best Newcomer

    Found out that he is an actual rookie overall, he started playing Video mafia since just 2021 and his first Forum game was actually here, in champs! The very few games ive seen from him gave me the impression that he has been playing this game for years! With a high wim and capacity to solve and reevaluate slots as town and making the right calls to eliminate threats and prevent his elimination as scum.

    A player to keep an eye on this one!
  13. Postgame#11430

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Hey! I wanna be the last poster in this game!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#11429)
    well f played moth!!

    gg everyone, thanks for having me
    Hey! I wanna be the last poster in this game!
  14. Postgame#11428

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Fair point

    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#11426)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#11415)
    @DkKoba why didnt you guys end the game after n4 if the last wolf was supposed to be redchecked?
    because i didnt see that those were the actions + modbot is expected to work properly in automated games
    Fair point
  15. Postgame#11421

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed I just saw lol

    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#11418)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#11407)
    I would have gotten to moth at lylo but i would have probably been killed before that.

    What a quick hammer, dont do that again lol.

    Good game town. Sorry about the modbot glitching giving us a late win mafia. You shouldnt have through all of that, neither did town. An unfortunate event for all parties involved.

    It’s a win but does not feel like a real win.

    Im glad it’s over though.

    This will be my last mafia game for a while.

    Until we play again.

    Cheers
    you were my nk
    I just saw lol
  16. Postgame#11420

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Indeed. I think it should have been let it to...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#11415)
    @DkKoba why didnt you guys end the game after n4 if the last wolf was supposed to be redchecked?
    Indeed. I think it should have been let it to play out if the mistake was not corrected immediately, hence why it does not feel like a real win
  17. Postgame#11407

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed I would have gotten to moth at lylo but i would...

    I would have gotten to moth at lylo but i would have probably been killed before that.

    What a quick hammer, dont do that again lol.

    Good game town. Sorry about the modbot glitching giving us a late win mafia. You shouldnt have through all of that, neither did town. An unfortunate event for all parties involved.

    It’s a win but does not feel like a real win.

    Im glad it’s over though.

    This will be my last mafia game for a while.

    Until we play again.

    Cheers
  18. Day 8#11368

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed As of this moment im lock clearing Frost. ...

    As of this moment im lock clearing Frost.

    Because Frost would have killed me yesterday as im his biggest threat if he was scum.

    Me being alive today means, scum hopes that i keep tunneling Frost and keep shielding scum.
  19. Day 8#11367

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed The actual reason to scum read you is that...

    Quote Originally Posted by zintle (#11365)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#11363)
    Quote Originally Posted by zintle (#11360)
    also u should get better reads tbfh
    I just dont like people saying “the dead people townread me” because there are dead people who didnt so, that argument is invalid. Who is to say that those people were not wrong about you?

    I had a legit reason to town read you for but you keep bringing up the dead as your argument to be clear, which it does not
    im easy to read for people who actually know me
    if you dont believe it, thats not my problem lol. get an actual reason to scumread me
    The actual reason to scum read you is that actually. You act like it’s solid clearing for you that the dead could read you properly when in fact we need evidence. Right now, no one is clear! Except me! Two scum were on me against two scum counter wagons when we killed joe.

    Which brings me to this question?

    Why am I alive?

    And then i answer, well if i was a threat i would be long gone long ago, which means scum has me pocketed.

    Who qualify for that logic.

    You, SMF and Moth.

    The last scum in between you three
  20. Day 8#11366

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Town does not want to kill me nor scum, im thread...

    Town does not want to kill me nor scum, im thread spewed town
  21. Day 8#11364

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Im not the tracker, i posted that in hopes of...

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostburnPheonix (#11361)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#11330)
    Im the tracker
    How many shots? Who did you track if you are in case you die?
    Im not the tracker, i posted that in hopes of getting killed but not even scum is gonna give me death
  22. Day 8#11363

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed I just dont like people saying “the dead people...

    Quote Originally Posted by zintle (#11360)
    also u should get better reads tbfh
    I just dont like people saying “the dead people townread me” because there are dead people who didnt so, that argument is invalid. Who is to say that those people were not wrong about you?

    I had a legit reason to town read you for but you keep bringing up the dead as your argument to be clear, which it does not
  23. Day 8#11358

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed There is no two mafia left because otherwise lylo...

    Quote Originally Posted by zintle (#11357)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#11355)
    Well at least we know now there are no two mafia left
    we dont but it would be rdiculous ngl
    There is no two mafia left because otherwise lylo would have been announced
  24. Day 8#11356

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed zintle

    ##Vote zintle
  25. Day 8#11355

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Well at least we know now there are no two mafia...

    Well at least we know now there are no two mafia left
  26. Day 7#11330

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Im the tracker

    Im the tracker
  27. Day 7#11327

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed The wagon formation i wanted

    The wagon formation i wanted
  28. Day 7#11326

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Datisi

    ##Vote Datisi
  29. Day 7#11317

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed I’d be damned if we caught the last scum in the...

    I’d be damned if we caught the last scum in the last two hours of this day phase.

    All the things i believed Frost was… i’d have to take it back.
  30. Day 7#11314

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Cant keep his story straight

    Cant keep his story straight
  31. Day 7#11313

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Achro gets scummier as he keeps posting

    Achro gets scummier as he keeps posting
  32. Day 7#11312

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed So is it skill issue or scummy from my part?

    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#11309)
    Aphe was never in my poe tbh

    skill issue really
    So is it skill issue or scummy from my part?
  33. Day 7#11308

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Aro lied. Aphe was poe And you AtEd Look at...

    Aro lied.
    Aphe was poe
    And you AtEd

    Look at the reactions from everyone who were once in your position and compare it with yours.

    Rest my case
  34. Day 7#11306

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed I think your legacy is spiteful and it cane only...

    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#11305)
    You asked me what I wanted, I just answered tbh
    I think your legacy is spiteful and it cane only right after you were in danger, not before.

    Ive given you every opportunity to lynch me and you have not, so you know im town and you tried to AtE the hell out of us. Like a desperate wolf.
  35. Day 7#11303

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Im referring to myself

    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#11301)
    I mean.. I dont think id call them a peice of $%#!..
    Im referring to myself
  36. Day 7#11300

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Why are you appealing to this piece of $%#!? Why...

    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#11299)
    I will also take an end to your theatrics and just vote Datisi who I outlined pretty darn well why he's in the lower end of the poe a few days ago when my brain wasn't broken for a day tbh.

    but I am too tired to play into your circus. Choice is yours.
    Why are you appealing to this piece of $%#!? Why not Frost who is also on you?
  37. Day 7#11298

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed I would ask for a dementia cure but none of us is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#11292)
    a working thyroid would be nice
    I would ask for a dementia cure but none of us is getting that here.
  38. Day 7#11296

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Achromatic

    ##Vote Achromatic
  39. Day 7#11295

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed No? You are just tough with words behind a...

    No?

    You are just tough with words behind a keyboard arent you?
  40. Day 7#11294

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Punish this baaaaad scummy boy. Awoooooooooo

    Punish this baaaaad scummy boy.


    Awoooooooooo
  41. Day 7#11293

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Right now is before lylo, give me what i deserve...

    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#11289)
    I said I am sticking to my vote and I don't play your childish games tbh

    if you want to kill me you'll kill me, if you don't you don't. My legacy note is just that. A legacy note. If you manage to end up on aro, aphe, and me three days in a row you 100% deserve to be executed before lylo 100% of the time.

    otherwise I am fine getting rid of datisi based off of how penguin/joe danced around him tbh
    Right now is before lylo, give me what i deserve Achro.
  42. Day 7#11291

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed What more do you want? Hmm?

    What more do you want? Hmm?
  43. Day 7#11290

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Achromatic That was personal and i hope it is...

    @Achromatic That was personal and i hope it is dealt with accordingly. For now, go and take the bait, you are sooooo convinced im acting with malice that i must be scum even though you were willing to lynch Datisi not so many hours ago.

    If you vote me, i guarantee not removing my self vote, how about that. If i remove it after you vote, it should be taken as a scum claim from me.
  44. Day 7#11288

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Go on. Kill this miserable player and lead town...

    Go on. Kill this miserable player and lead town to glory.

    Go.
  45. Day 7#11286

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Achromatic Here Guillotina Put your...

    @Achromatic

    Here

    ##Vote Guillotina

    Put your money where your mouth is.

    Take the bait.
  46. Day 7#11285

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Im not the one resoting to personal attacks every...

    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#11283)
    But anyway I am pretty proud of my solving tbh, and if it is wrong sorry about that. Just going based off how scum treated partners and all of that it's really shining a light on datisi but it's going to be really hard to ignore the fact that since I got sick and guilo took over the game town's equity torpedo'd every single day. First with aro then aphe and now me. It's really best to assume a great player like guilo is acting with malice rather than idiocy so keep that in mind for after I die.

    Sorry I got sick tbh, kind of a pain in the $%#! all around and I won't be signing up for more mafia games until I am better or anything. At the same time, I feel as if I gave as much effort as I could give you all so that's nice.
    Im not the one resoting to personal attacks every time im in danger of elimination
  47. Day 7#11284

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed Yes! I keep hearing that, that im a piece of...

    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#11282)
    I really hope they kill you tbh, you are such a miserable person to play with.
    Yes! I keep hearing that, that im a piece of $%#!, that im a bad guy, that im miserable, that im full of myself, that a fan of myself, that my play is off putting.

    Maybe i am, maybe im just a bad guy who has not realized that he is.

    Fine! I will embrace it.

    I am a bad guy then, now what?
  48. Day 7#11281

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed You know what, i was planning on switching last...

    You know what, i was planning on switching last minute, but with that legacy of yours, i will keep it on you.

    Maybe that'll be enough reason to finally die
  49. Day 7#11278

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed I gotta go to work. If i dont comeback i hope...

    I gotta go to work. If i dont comeback i hope this ends the game.
  50. Day 7#11276

    Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    11,439
    Views
    70,678

    Completed You know what? I’ll sheep Frost Choooo choooo...

    You know what? I’ll sheep Frost

    Choooo choooo

    ##Vote Achromatic
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Converter

The Converter is a mafia-aligned player with a 1-shot night ability to convert someone to the mafia team.