Search:

Type: Posts; User: Rhand

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.15 seconds.

  1. Replies
    71
    Views
    1,442

    Sign-Up Oh I only read it with half an eye clearly 😅 My...

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#49)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhand (#48)
    /sub
    You can ping me if it doesn't fill; maybe I have time to change to in when it fires.
    There are no substitutions in this game. I predicted it was gonna be a hard task to fill it in the first place so i wrote in the op what will happen if inactivity or toxicity happens
    Oh I only read it with half an eye clearly 😅
    My schedule opened up though, so I’ll just join.

    /in
  2. Replies
    71
    Views
    1,442

    Sign-Up /sub You can ping me if it doesn't fill; maybe I...

    /sub
    You can ping me if it doesn't fill; maybe I have time to change to in when it fires.
  3. Replies
    34
    Views
    720

    Walrus I would /in but I'm guessing you're full? :)

    I would /in but I'm guessing you're full?
  4. #18

    Thread: Walquas

    by Rhand
    Replies
    20
    Views
    209

    Walrus Was going to ask that too :) /in

    Quote Originally Posted by soah (#17)
    Are we going by the artist's nationality or domicile?


    /in
    Was going to ask that too

    /in
  5. Postgame#4535

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Gg town! The last shots were incredibly difficult...

    Gg town! The last shots were incredibly difficult to guess right.
    Sorry for being absent so much. I hope that next time I play here I actually have the time to play 😅
  6. Day 5#4296

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Still extremely busy with my job :/ Gonna put my...

    Still extremely busy with my job :/
    Gonna put my vote down because I'm not sure if I can make EoD.

    ##Vote aphelios
  7. Day 5#4287

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed My POE is aph, you, Wurzel. Teapot's POE is aph,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#4286)
    No really wtf is that.

    Rhand could instead propose smth like aph/Wurzel which is still entirely consistent with their thoughts rn but they dont.
    My POE is aph, you, Wurzel. Teapot's POE is aph, you, TGT. If we don't agree to yeet/shoot the common denominators there, scum can just choose to unblock whoever is wrong if we yeet town.
    If we yeet scum (which I think we will if we yeet aph), it doesn't matter as much who in the POE we shoot because the game won't be over.
  8. Day 5#4281

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed TGT / Schweppes look unaligned from that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Teapot (#4278)
    Would you do me a favour and also reread the conversation between Aphelios, Schweppes and Tyranno that starts at p#3206 and ends with p#3240 and analyse that for partner equity?
    TGT / Schweppes look unaligned from that conversation. I would have to look at the broader picture though to see if TGT actually does something with that suspicion. Aph's part in it doesn't really tell me anything.

    I have more than 20 people getting tested for covid today and if they're positive I have to arrange a doctor for them to get them a fit to fly form so I'm extremely busy.
    I will keep an eye on the thread, but for real digging, I don't have time today.

    I feel like there has to be scum in aph / Schweppes (but probably not both), so I think we should yeet one, shoot the other if the one we yeet flips town, and then find the final scum in TGT / Wurzel toMorrow.
    If we yeet the scum in aph / Schweppes, the shot should be Wurzel or TGT. (I feel better about Schweppes for toDay, so I'm having my hopes up for aph being correct)
    Just a warning: don't put too much stock in who they choose to kill toNight. Logically it would be me if Wurzel is scum and Teapot if TGT is scum, but they can go for the wifom shot too, so whoever wakes up will have to do a thorough reread. (I will have time for that since these 20+ people should fly home tomorrow and I'm not expecting more than a few new ones).

    If somehow I do find some spare time today, I will focus on TGT and see if I can have wrongly cleared him.
    And with more time I would dig into the partner equities further, but I really don't think that I can.
  9. Day 5#4274

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed I have flipped that read yes. Spew reads are...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#4273)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#4272)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#4270)
    So thinking overall:

    - It feels like there is general agreement that Aphelios is scum but need to identify his partner
    - TGT, Rhand, Schweppes and I have variously taken heat
    - Everyone is ignoring Vorros. This slot has been solidly town read for several days now. Are we absolutely sure this slot is town?
    I'm seriously considering the possibility of Vorros mafia (especially if Schweppes is town fyi they'vebeen putting out some good content as of late.)and have tabled the possibility of either u or Rhand being mafia.
    Let me ISO Vorros after dinner. I agree that I like Schweppes content better recently

    Rhand is interesting as his slot was heavily under pressure early on but has now flipped to solid town based on being counterwagon to HK. He was town-reading me yesterday but now seems to have switched

    Do you have any response to Teapot's case on you and Aphelios being the team?
    I have flipped that read yes. Spew reads are strong. And unless I managed to wrongly town clear someone off of spew (which I guess isn’t impossible and I still need to dig into TGT for that), the chance of you being mafia is ginormous. And now you’re trying to pull Vorros out of the town core. nagl.
  10. Day 5#4243

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed How does that work? And why the either / or?

    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#4240)
    The current vc suggests each row contains a scum.

    Which could either mean aph is scum or wurzel is town, nice.
    How does that work?
    And why the either / or?
  11. Day 5#4231

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Work got extremely busy again, not sure if I'll...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhand (#4229)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Teapot (#4227)
    All of you who think it can't be Tyranno should read my posts and point out how and why I am wrong. But my reasons for Aphelios are along the same lines so if I'm wrong on one, I have little reason to suspect the other either.

    And purely based on actions today the one I'd want to shoot is Schweppes.
    I’m rereading the spew on TGT. Which is meh because people use so many different names for him lol. ctrl-f is tricky.

    About Schweppes: there’s a big disconnect between him saying that he would have bussed and him saying that Wurzel wouldn’t be allowed to bus. He’s my shot too.
    Work got extremely busy again, not sure if I'll manage to read everything I want to read today :/

    If we yeet aph and all shoot Schweppes, then we would lose to a Wurzel / TGT team, right?

    5-2 now
    4-2 into Night
    2 town killed
    2-2 loss

    I guess the important thing then is to look if Wurzel / TGT can be teamed in HK/Rask spew and a Wurzel/TGT multi-iso.
  12. Day 5#4229

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed I’m rereading the spew on TGT. Which is meh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Teapot (#4227)
    All of you who think it can't be Tyranno should read my posts and point out how and why I am wrong. But my reasons for Aphelios are along the same lines so if I'm wrong on one, I have little reason to suspect the other either.

    And purely based on actions today the one I'd want to shoot is Schweppes.
    I’m rereading the spew on TGT. Which is meh because people use so many different names for him lol. ctrl-f is tricky.

    About Schweppes: there’s a big disconnect between him saying that he would have bussed and him saying that Wurzel wouldn’t be allowed to bus. He’s my shot too.
  13. Day 5#4226

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed I agree on the elim, but turbo? I would be...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#4216)
    Honestly look guys we should turbo elim aphelios and all shoot Schweppes tonight so we can get this game over with.
    I agree on the elim, but turbo?

    I would be baffled if scum isn't in aphelios / Schweppes / Wurzel and we can take all of them out with yeet / shot / yeet, so that's fine. But we need to be sure everyone shoots there, also the town in that trio, before we end the Day I think?
    I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the math of this game.
  14. Day 5#4164

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed It’s never Aphelios AND Schweppes. Not that I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#4154)
    So 5-2

    It's not me
    It's definitely not Teapot
    It's highly unlikely to be Rhand or Vorros
    TGT is cleared by spew (according to Rhand).

    So that leaves Aphelios and Schweppes. If it isn't we have a bigger problem.
    It’s never Aphelios AND Schweppes.
    Not that I have to tell you that because I’m pretty sure it’s you + one of them
  15. Day 5#4153

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed I’m eating out. I think this will be the...

    I’m eating out. I think this will be the game-solving flips but have to read D3-4 deeper to check my D1-2 finds.
    That will be for tomorrow.
  16. Day 4#4103

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Lol I don’t think I will ever do that again. I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#4100)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhand (#4075)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#4074)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhand (#4070)
    Please do. And then tell me why TGT is in your POE please.
    I don't see anything to make TGT "strong town" but I'm putting him at the top of the POE so won't vote there today
    Have you read all my walls?
    Yes and I don't get it :-(. I saw you recently wrote an article for the university section of MU. Maybe you need to write one on spew
    Lol I don’t think I will ever do that again.
    I believe TGT is clear because of spew. I really don’t know what more to say about it than what I wrote there.
  17. Day 4#4095

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Not for the exact same reason, but I do believe...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#4085)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#4064)
    I come back to the Dolby and HK interactions and they still have so much scum equity.

    ##Vote Dolby
    see my problem with you having this worldview remains the same

    that we kinda have to be with Variance exactly bc me and HK don't just bus Rask there for no real solid reason
    Not for the exact same reason, but I do believe that Variance’s alignment is the puzzle piece that can solve this game.
  18. Day 4#4091

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed I assumed that tonereading should be townreading...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#4082)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhand (#4073)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#4069)
    @Rhand

    I had a look at your wall post. Please can you explain this bit:

    "But the aphelios / Schweppes thing even more: it would be typical to add a partner in a duo like that. Does mean aphelios / Schweppes shouldn't be partnered."
    The big conclusion from that post was that my whole POE looked bad in it lol.
    But no scum ever would mention aphelios / Schweppes the way he did if they’re both buddies. 1 very likely, never 2.
    I'm assuming you are talking about this sentence from Rask:

    tonereading aphelios for tone and "don't give a crap about how I look" vibes but the dance with Schweppes is catching eyes.

    So you are saying they can't be buddies because Rask wouldn't mention 2 fellow wolves in the same sentence? I look at that sentence and it's just vague - Rask doesn't even say that he's wolf reading them. What does "tone reading for tone" even mean?
    I assumed that tonereading should be townreading in that sentence.
    Yes, it’s vague. But Rask gives reads on a lot of people in that post and specifically mentions a “dance” between two of them. I don’t think those two are ever both their buddies.
  19. Day 4#4079

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed We are a bunch of mostly adult people that spend...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#4078)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#4076)
    31 mins left ugh why is this game so weird
    Imb4 because the setup is weird and in fact we are a very strange collection of players on top of that.
    We are a bunch of mostly adult people that spend time calling each other scum on a forum so yeh… I think any mafia game fits the “strange collection of players” bill
  20. Day 4#4075

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Have you read all my walls?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#4074)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhand (#4070)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#4065)
    Thought there would be more people around this close to EOD. Let me go and over a proper read of the long Rhand post.
    Please do. And then tell me why TGT is in your POE please.
    I don't see anything to make TGT "strong town" but I'm putting him at the top of the POE so won't vote there today
    Have you read all my walls?
  21. Day 4#4073

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed The big conclusion from that post was that my...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#4069)
    @Rhand

    I had a look at your wall post. Please can you explain this bit:

    "But the aphelios / Schweppes thing even more: it would be typical to add a partner in a duo like that. Does mean aphelios / Schweppes shouldn't be partnered."
    The big conclusion from that post was that my whole POE looked bad in it lol.
    But no scum ever would mention aphelios / Schweppes the way he did if they’re both buddies. 1 very likely, never 2.
  22. Day 4#4070

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Please do. And then tell me why TGT is in your...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#4065)
    Thought there would be more people around this close to EOD. Let me go and over a proper read of the long Rhand post.
    Please do. And then tell me why TGT is in your POE please.
  23. Day 4#4060

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed I love that votecount lol, it's my whole POE

    I love that votecount lol, it's my whole POE
  24. Day 4#4051

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed That bugs me too. I learned to always look at the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Teapot (#4050)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz (#4046)
    It's eod.

    I have covid.

    Whoever is mafia just kill me tonight.
    Get well soon


    Is there some way to keep the forum from timing out my search? I keep having to redo the multi-ISO every few pages and it's getting annoying especially since I'm running out of time.
    That bugs me too. I learned to always look at the page number before clicking just in case it happens.

    ##Vote Variance
  25. Day 4#4045

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed That’s unfortunate. I doubt I will manage to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#4044)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#4043)
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#4042)
    Aphelios sounds more genuine and inclined to solve than schweppes hence the vote on Schweppes over aphelios

    Also I’m starting to think that HKs treatment of aphelios slot is more unprtnered than initial thoughts
    So in other words you think Schweppes is putting on faux-frustration as an excuse not to try and figure things out?
    Uh

    I just don’t get the impression he’s trying to solve the game atm but I do from aphelios, that’s about it. Not sure if he’d be trying to make excuses to cover for lack of solving

    Btw I’m at a festival today so good chance I’m not playing much today
    That’s unfortunate. I doubt I will manage to complete the Day 3 read and from where I’m at right now, you’re my preferred yeet. I would’ve liked more content from you.
  26. Day 4#4041

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Well it could. 8-2 now Misyeet + town kill that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#4040)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhand (#4036)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#4035)
    from most incredible to least incredible
    rhand
    dolby
    wurzel
    variance
    is preference anyway
    rhand most incredible because day 3 end
    dolby incredible because sudden burst powerwolf
    wurzel incredible because so blatant
    I sure hope you're right on Schweppes because if he's scum / you town and he takes you to lylo, we're screwed.
    That sounds like a world that probably won’t and should not exist regardless
    Well it could.
    8-2 now
    Misyeet + town kill that isn’t Schweppes or aph
    5-2
    Misyeet + town kill
    2-2 game over
    All they need to do if Schweppes is mafia / aph town if we misyeet is unblock aph and hope they don’t shoot scum 2.

    Oh actually that doesn’t work because last Day phase would be 7 alive so Aph’s vote can’t save Schweppes.
  27. Day 4#4036

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed I sure hope you're right on Schweppes because if...

    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#4035)
    from most incredible to least incredible
    rhand
    dolby
    wurzel
    variance
    is preference anyway
    rhand most incredible because day 3 end
    dolby incredible because sudden burst powerwolf
    wurzel incredible because so blatant
    I sure hope you're right on Schweppes because if he's scum / you town and he takes you to lylo, we're screwed.
  28. Day 4#4030

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed He shot Bladescape and we only have one kill

    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#4028)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhand (#4027)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#4024)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhand (#4022)
    @aphelios
    @Dolby
    @Schweppes
    @Variance
    @Wurzel Scummidge

    Who is your POE and why?
    Are there teams in your POE that work / don't work? Why?
    depend on wurzel
    i give up on reading wurzel because i hate all that they post but interaction with katt say town

    variance teapot
    perhaps dolby
    this mostly off of katt early spew because i think katt try to anti spew later on
    i think i post about why before
    How is teapot still in your POE?
    I wanted to ask about Schweppes but I saw your combined ISO so nevermind lol. If you're town, I urge you to reconsider that read though.
    what about teapot
    did i miss some thing again
    He shot Bladescape and we only have one kill
  29. Day 4#4027

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed How is teapot still in your POE? :o I wanted to...

    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#4024)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhand (#4022)
    @aphelios
    @Dolby
    @Schweppes
    @Variance
    @Wurzel Scummidge

    Who is your POE and why?
    Are there teams in your POE that work / don't work? Why?
    depend on wurzel
    i give up on reading wurzel because i hate all that they post but interaction with katt say town

    variance teapot
    perhaps dolby
    this mostly off of katt early spew because i think katt try to anti spew later on
    i think i post about why before
    How is teapot still in your POE?
    I wanted to ask about Schweppes but I saw your combined ISO so nevermind lol. If you're town, I urge you to reconsider that read though.
  30. Day 4#4026

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Ok read more then and afterwards please let me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#4023)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhand (#4022)
    @aphelios
    @Dolby
    @Schweppes
    @Variance
    @Wurzel Scummidge

    Who is your POE and why?
    Are there teams in your POE that work / don't work? Why?
    Aphelios
    TGT
    Schweppes
    Wurzel

    Probably, in no particular order

    All the others have been villagery enough and have good enough interactions with wolves to warrant them not being in it imo

    If I had to guess the most likely remaining team is 1 in aphelios/Schweppes and 1 in TGT/wurzel because I prob agree with you that both aphelios/Schweppes wolf team isn’t plausible

    Not sur what the success rate on that POE is I’ll get back to you on that when I read more into stuff, haven’t rly analysed interactions between those 4 too much and haven’t tried to look for potential hiccups in my clears yet
    Ok read more then and afterwards please let me know if / why TGT is still in your POE.
    And why Dolby is not.
  31. Day 4#4022

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed aphelios Dolby Schweppes Variance Wurzel...

    @aphelios
    @Dolby
    @Schweppes
    @Variance
    @Wurzel Scummidge

    Who is your POE and why?
    Are there teams in your POE that work / don't work? Why?
  32. Day 4#4021

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Multi-ISO of Dolby, Wurzel, Schweppes,...

    Multi-ISO of Dolby, Wurzel, Schweppes, Perplexity/Variance, aphelios.
    Focus on w/w equity of the teams that are still possible

    Wurzel and Perplexity townread each other early.
    I can see good w/w equity there because Perplexity leaves Wurzel out of this list:
    Quote Originally Posted by Perplexity (#332)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#311)
    @Perplexity

    What are your reads currently off the top of your head?
    ty for tag

    very flimsy

    townie: Teapot - HK [what a twist!] - Vorros

    moving towards townlean: Golden - Dolby

    Mafia: BK - Nanook

    null - rest of them
    And then calls him iffy:
    Quote Originally Posted by Perplexity (#355)
    stop trying to make it seem as if I have a STRONG scumlean on anyone

    Nanook - BK and Wurtz felt iffy on early stuff and they can turn things around

    I only have 1 strong town and that is Chocopops and possibly HK but I won't shed tears if he's killed by mafia

    but I feel mostly null on others
    And then there's this when Wurz does a soft push at Perplexity
    Quote Originally Posted by Perplexity (#613)
    Wurtz - Lemmings explain my HK lean - he's town he's actually my strongest town - for me personally vigging HK feels like throwing the game I'm that confident

    that doesn't mean that I'll sob over anyone regardless of what happens - this game has plenty of townie smell emitted from many players

    HK is obv but there are others - do not think that me not shedding tears for HK means I want him NK
    The way Wurzel talks about Xity here also makes that more likely than Schweppes
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#795)
    I caught up!

    So here are my reads so far

    Lean town
    Bladescape - good tone, good solving

    Light town (from most to least confident)
    MacDougall - like his entrance. Feels like town Mac so far
    Rhand - like his wall posts. Seems to be solving
    Dolby - like his entrance and solving (but would like to see more to be sure)
    Rask - I would expect w!Rask to dominate the thread more

    Null
    Xity - I liked Xity's posting yesterday but not so much today so have revoked my town read

    Light wolf
    Schweppes - feels a long way from his town game right now. No energy or solving

    Lean Wolf
    Blue Kang - I really dislike #261 for 2 reasons:

    1) I expect a natural town progression on D1 - introductions > posts liked/disliked > individual reads > reads list. BK turns up and skips straight to the reads lists stage with no explanation
    2) The list has 5 town reads but 0 wolf reads. I have noticed on previous games that this type of unbalanced list is often wolf indicative for the following reasons
    - wolves often like to give town reads in the hope they will get a town read back
    - wolves are more afraid of giving a wolf read due to OMGUS and fear of drawing attention to themselves
    - people are more often asked to justify their wolf reads than town reads (and wolves find this harder to do as they are not genuinely solving)

    Everyone else is null. Particularly struggling with HK, Nanook, Aphelios
    Wurzel also does this thing where he votes Perplexity because Vorros asks and very quickly unvotes again:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#2956)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorros (#2954)
    wurzel vote perplexity so that we can pressure that slot. He crumbles under pressure.
    ##Vote Perplexity

    OK - I'll do that for now. What do you think of my case on Teapot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#2968)
    ##Unvote Perplexity
    Dolby has equity with Perplexity as well:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#2983)
    Tomorrows Dolby (4) will be glorious bc I have a day off

    I don’t really like the perplexity wagon. I just thought of them as a weird new town slot for the most part

    I am not endorsing a cfd on my boy Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#3018)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perplexity (#2380)
    ##Vote Vorros
    Quote Originally Posted by Perplexity (#2252)
    Scum-a-trons:

    Nanook [the guy is widely townleaned but he's been mostly reactionary and flufftastic]

    Raskolnikovik - nick too long and hard to vote - real reason is that others know better and it's possible that Santi and BK were pushed to save him [haven't looked but he's widely scumleaned] someone had a case on him so look for that

    Chocolate - HK HK HK and yet people say she's town - Not me my No1 mafia candidate
    Quote Originally Posted by Perplexity (#2255)
    Nulls: Schweeps [wish I could remember 1 single thing]
    Kuti senpai - I have her as null cause she's capable of things
    aph - we've seen the dancing of the barracuda at EOD
    Vorros - he had that derp thingy
    Dolby forgettable

    Can't remember much from their walls but had ok tone:
    Rhand - blade

    Very interesting guy:

    Golden
    This is pretty weird actually
    Day 1 and 2 done. I've seen a lot more confirmation of Schweppes / aphelios not being partnered. If one of those flips mafia, the other is clear.
    Also aphelios / Wurzel again not partnered, but less evidence there.
    Aphelios did end up on Perplexity EOD2 but did try to get a snap wagon on me going (votes Perp - me - perp again in EOD)

    This is all I have found, which is not much. I hope Day 3 yields more.
  33. Day 4#4019

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed I’ve seen him but it’s been a while. Just having...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vorros (#4016)
    i have yet to see town!HK. He may be right that he's cursed with scumrands
    I’ve seen him but it’s been a while. Just having played against him where he was mafia does help a lot with understanding his spew though. (Or so I hope )
  34. Day 4#4017

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed The greatest danger is falsely clearing a person....

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhand (#4015)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#4014)
    Rhand, what's your success rate like on these exercises?
    Pretty high. Wolf spew is a great tool.
    I do trust the spew from HK more than Rask's because I have better meta there. I am not sure how far Rask can go in creating false clears.
    The greatest danger is falsely clearing a person. If a scum lands in the clear pile and I start the possible teams elimination, then I’m in a game-losing tunnel.
  35. Day 4#4015

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Pretty high. Wolf spew is a great tool. I do...

    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#4014)
    Rhand, what's your success rate like on these exercises?
    Pretty high. Wolf spew is a great tool.
    I do trust the spew from HK more than Rask's because I have better meta there. I am not sure how far Rask can go in creating false clears.
  36. Day 4#4013

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Rask spew, focused on: Dolby Wurzel Schweppes...

    Rask spew, focused on:
    Dolby
    Wurzel
    Schweppes
    Variance
    Aphelios

    Rask's first post is questioning Wurzel about their Perplexity read. Could be Rask feeling out if Wurzel might be open to switch their read of Perplexity, which would make them both town, but this early in the game it's dangerous to take conclusions on those things because reads that form now are all but stable, so I'm going to not take that into account.

    This is that quote that made me think Rask was town. I guess it's NAI for Variance and Wurzel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#233)
    Perplexity is villagery (liked the guilt to shoot townies and the holstering stuff looks like it comes from a lone player. fakeable sure but it's a start)

    Wurzel's vibes are a mistery to me
    This is a decent look for Wurzel, but again nothing clearing:
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#1757)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1752)
    also hello fellow townies lets go podracing
    ##Vote Wurzel Scummidge
    Can you pinpoint it to me really quick?
    With this I think I want to clear Wurzel. These small things add up and here it feels like Rask wants Santy to give him a reason to have a Wurzel wagon.
    Santy doesn't scumread Wurzel though, so that makes this fizzle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#1780)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santygrass (#1765)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#1759)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santygrass (#1756)
    But u are both wrong. U should self press or at least push my lynch(?)
    I will but would rather not go BK smh

    You have Wurzel or TGT as better options rn
    TGT is town (meta read. I have hydraed with him and he was totally in his village meta - inquisitive, agro, flipfloping - yesterday). What's the case here? What's the case on Wurzel too?
    This could be a chainsaw:
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#1915)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santygrass (#949)
    ##Unvote Chocolate Teapot

    ##Vote TheGoldenTyranno


    Not seeing the Town in Teapot yet, but I like ties
    Quote Originally Posted by Santygrass (#951)
    The funny thing is that if Tyranno would've kept his vote on Rhand, maybe I would've voted there. Now we will never know, sadge
    Quote Originally Posted by Santygrass (#972)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#966)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#959)
    town
    I woulda been fine if they left it there but their next post irked me.
    Its alright, you dont need to have a good excuse to countervote always. Also, now the votecount looks more interesting so Im fine with that vote
    Quote Originally Posted by Santygrass (#974)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#971)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santygrass (#968)
    I think it was my mistake on the shade about bk, I clarified it. The shade was meant to hk lmaooo. So similar abbreviations lol

    The funny thing is that if Tyranno would've kept his vote on Rhand, maybe I would've voted there. Now we will never know, sadge

    Maybe??? Do you not know where you stand on the Rhand slot?

    ##Vote Santygrass

    I wont care if either of you dies, I have both of you with the same level of null/can die vibes
    So I take it you town read HK pretty strongly? @Santygrass


    I dont see the scum in hk, but also I am not going to shield him or anything, only have a townlean on him.

    Rn I am at

    Town: Perplexity
    Townleans: Hk/ Kuti
    Townlean candidate: Wurzer
    Null: Almost Everyone
    Scumread: Chocolate Teapot
    Quote Originally Posted by Santygrass (#1469)
    Perp LockTown

    Source: Trust me bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Santygrass (#1544)
    I am the only one that thinks that the reasoning in Schweppes vote just stinks mafia? lol


    Had a quick look at Santi rest of ISO.

    Just ez/tmi reads. an omgus push on Schweppes, openwolfing. Nice.

    I will keep reading to see what happened to that Schweppes read
    Maybe no Dolby / aphelios team?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2227)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#2224)
    well
    reason to vote dolby and blade exist perhaps
    but certainly not that reason
    Go on. (Dolby towntold already for me lol)
    Similar interaction with Perplexity about Dolby. I think this rules out Dolby + Aphelios and Dolby + Variance but this is too weak to really discard those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2281)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perplexity (#2279)
    miss Dolby tbf

    he was quite promising
    I don't. It means he is town and bored lol. #theenergy @Dolby
    I think Dolby already did this post for spew somewhere. Note to self: compare conclusions.
    So, assuming I am right about my clears:
    The "here is one wolf" duo is both town (Vorros, Kuti)
    He calls 2 people town: TGT and Dolby. TGT should be town, so Dolby is a question mark.
    scum!HK got a separate "lean town" category.
    The refusal on Wurz is suspicious. But the aphelios / Schweppes thing even more: it would be typical to add a partner in a duo like that. Does mean aphelios / Schweppes shouldn't be partnered.
    The "perplexity town but can't remember why" read bugs me.
    Missing people that are still alive in this text are me, Teapot and TGT. I seem to remember that Dolby wanted to find scum there. That's suspicious.
    Main takeaway is aph / Schweppes not aligned. Everything else is just suspicious so all together doesn't help me forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2342)
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#2333)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2332)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Teapot (#2319)
    Hello! Why is Raskolnikov a wolf?
    Why are you asking him about your take?
    It's my take first, everyone stole it from me.

    Hi Raskol, what's your current gamestate? If you're town I wanna find you rather than tunnel you.
    D1 wagons were ttt so I am watching folks focusing on preflip wagonomics, I don't like Michelle because she is using it to push toward me following up her bad case on me D1. I think Vorros/kuti have one wolf too.

    TGT town, DOlby town, HK lean town, Wurzel I kinda don't want to read. tonereading aphelios for tone and "don't give a crap about how I look" vibes but the dance with Schweppes is catching eyes.

    I had perplexity town early game (though I can't remember why right now) and you scum (re your DOlby read)

    Rest I haven't read or are nulls, which is the same for me
    This is one interesting discussion about Dolby that makes me not comfortable yeeting Dolby. Would scum partners have a conversation like this about a buddy?
    It's not impossible to fabricate I guess, but eh... occam says probably not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2364)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2349)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2342)
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#2333)
    It's my take first, everyone stole it from me.

    Hi Raskol, what's your current gamestate? If you're town I wanna find you rather than tunnel you.
    D1 wagons were ttt so I am watching folks focusing on preflip wagonomics, I don't like Michelle because she is using it to push toward me following up her bad case on me D1. I think Vorros/kuti have one wolf too.

    TGT town, DOlby town, HK lean town, Wurzel I kinda don't want to read. tonereading aphelios for tone and "don't give a crap about how I look" vibes but the dance with Schweppes is catching eyes.

    I had perplexity town early game (though I can't remember why right now) and you scum (re your DOlby read)

    Rest I haven't read or are nulls, which is the same for me
    when and why did your read on me change?
    How do you get to town on Dolby when you've seen Dolby play similar to this and be wolf (syndicate game, you were his partner $%#!ing cfc betrayer)
    You looked like the designated ML mid D1, so I unvoted (channeling my inner Iawy). Also $%#!posting HK is more likely to be town HK than not, especially if mixed in with solving HK (which I reckon you are doing ).

    YOu gotta be kidding me about DOlby. He vanished EOD1. In the TS game he was a fierce force both itt (think he 500 posts or something) and in wc (did you read the game after we killed you???). Also the enthusiasm he was displaying in the org game we played recently too before he got bombed by Sunbae. I can dig older games from CFC proper too if you'd like lol. town meta? Mac's boomer game, etc... should I go on? It's pretty obvious for me and why I sussed Blade (I actually need to read him more now, because I missed a lot of D1) because iirc he wasn't acknowledging his meta.
    This is hardcore. I don't think Dolby is scum. Still don't dare to 100% dismiss the idea because a scumteam with Rask, HK, Dolby would be fully capapble of setting these things up but... probably not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2666)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz (#2641)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2281)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perplexity (#2279)
    miss Dolby tbf

    he was quite promising
    I don't. It means he is town and bored lol. #theenergy @Dolby
    Or scum and disinterested.

    Frozen and crying in mafia chat
    This is precisaly not DOlbster. I have play a lot with him over the last three years here, and on various sites. normal games, hydra, turbos, popcorns. trust me. I am putting the shield on DOlby
    This would've been a good look for Wurzel if he ended up pushing this suspicion, but he ended up voting chocolate with Raskol at EoD, so meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2680)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#2677)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2671)
    ##Vote Rhand
    Why Rhand? Don't see why he has 3 votes when he's only done 1 post today. Seems a bit opportunistic
    it is, I am a wolf after all.

    something something

    peepee poopoo

    hit me with this again l8r today, not now


    Wow Rask IS ballsy. This is all town I think:
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2820)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#2819)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2817)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#2812)
    Denied, if wolves are doing it on purpose it's just wifom. Besides you are there
    well yes but I am town Chocolate.
    Who's scum?
    let me finish reading and order my reads. on top of my head there are several in this pool:

    Vorros/Chocolate/teapot/TGT/Rhand/bladescape
    The scum reads are town... which means big chance of scum in the town reads. Also Dolby / Wurzel not aligned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2963)
    @Wurzel: TRs: DOlby, you. SRs: Michelle & Blade
    So... conclusions:
    * Dolby probably town but I don't dare to give him a full clear.
    * Same for Wurzel
    * Dolby not with Wurzel
    * aphelios not with Schweppes (and now I see I had this one already. Sigh)

    Adaptations from before:

    That leaves as possible teams:

    * Dolby / Schweppes
    * Dolby / Variance
    * Dolby / Aphelios
    * Wurzel / Schweppes
    * Wurzel / Variance


    * Schweppes / Variance
    * Variance / Aphelios

    I wish I was more sure on Dolby and Wurzel because then the game would be solved, but alas.
    The Variance / Aphelios team seems most likely from spew.

    Next up is looking at inter-connections between these couplings. I'm tired though, might be something for tomorrow if I get to it (very busy workday tomorrow so can't promise)
  37. Day 4#3988

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Day 2 of HK: There is more Kuti / Teapot spew...

    Day 2 of HK:

    There is more Kuti / Teapot spew on Day 2 which I'm not gonna quote. If anyone still has doubts on Kuti, just read HK's Day 2 iso. It's obvious.

    Just gonna put this next quote here so I can stare at it some more. I already think Vorros is town because of Rask spew; I am not sure if this says something about aphelios' alignment.
    It sounds too sure to be about a buddy maybe? I should look back at champs, but I think HK likes keeping his buddies around the null line so he can bus when needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2126)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorros (#2082)
    ##Vote aphelios

    This is not an OMGUS. He was my vig shot as well. He is just so drastically different from his town game that I have a hard time believing that this wild voting around and spastic posting with little more than pointing fingers isn't scum.
    ##Vote Vorros

    bruh aphelios is solidly in their town meta, at least tonally. This is how I've seen them play town before.
    This one suggests there should be a wolf in aphelios / wurzel:
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2160)
    townies:
    chocolate
    aphelios
    wurzel
    TGT - pretty confident on this one tbh, I don't think he was saved yesterday
    feeling good guy from nanook, this is subject to change


    would chop:
    rhand
    vorros
    Again a defense of Aphelios with a lot of words, but this time more waffly:
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2528)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorros (#2527)
    @aphelios your first language is korean, right?

    @hollowkatt, was aphelios this rude in his town game with you?
    I don't think they've been rude at all. Their play here is pretty similar to their play in guillos tactics 4. It's also similar to Young Justice hosted by nanook. They were desperado and shot early, died before I really got in the game. A little more feisty in that game than tactics. This game feels like an extension of the feisty, not feigned feisty if that makes sense.

    Like aphelios is a really hard person for me to read given language barrier, weird sentence structure, but tonally they're super similar to the town games I've seen and they're making me laugh so I don't want them gone
    I can't find much in the Day 2 ISO spew-wise. It looks like HK was very careful.

    Day 3:

    cases perplexity / Variance early:
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#3299)
    Perplexity vote history



    Starts out on BK, waffles a bit there, hits kuti, back to BK, then nanook, finally this is the vote for raskol
    Quote Originally Posted by Perplexity (#1477)
    Not a strong feel tbh but I'm doing this to save BKang

    ##Vote Raskolnikov

    I haven't gone back yet to understand how perp shifts from wolf reading BK enough to vote him twice to wanting to vote raskol to save Bk.
    Interestingly enough he then finishes the day on BK voting like this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Perplexity (#2000)
    ##Vote BlueKang

    Santy townleaned in a perfect manner you're not putting yer dirty hands on Santy got it?
    which was the 10th vote on BK when Santy had 5 and the day ends. Performative much?

    D2 votes nanook, chocolate, and ends on Vorros


    This all feels super bad
    ##Vote Variance
    He drops that vote without much talk about it and votes me with Bladescape.
    The votecount at that point is aphelios 3 / Variance - Rhand - TGT - bladescape 1, so he makes my wagon viable.
    This is a bad look for aphelios (who also happens to be the vote on bladescape)

    He posts a new readslist with very weakly explained flips on his Wurzel and aphelios reads, which makes me think one of them is his partner (but probably not both).
    The way he calls dolby and blade both "obvs" can point to w/w with dolby.
    (Both of these are weak tells)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#3408)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#3173)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2377)
    people I think aren't wolves:
    chocolate teapot - I think this is via rask ending the day there
    wurzel
    blade
    aphelios
    perplexity
    schweppes
    tgt - currently only claimant to the nanook shot which makes him town
    nanook
    dolby

    people I think can be wolves:
    vorros - maybe spewed town via rask push
    rhand
    chocolate
    raskol

    people I want to punt into the sun but that doesn't mean they're wolves
    kuti
    Obvs this needs to be updated and will be later this afternoon.
    updated

    people I think aren't wolves:
    dolby - obvs
    blade - obvs
    TGT - First to claim nanook shot, good interactions with raskol
    Chocolate Teapot - did claim the nanook shot but post TGT and rask ended the day there
    vorros - maybe via rask push

    people I think can be wolves:
    rhand - have talked about this before, will repeat if asked
    wurzel - do not like how they're posting on this page
    variance - probs should dig deeper into this later today
    aphelios - I was previously town reading the humor and chaos goblin energy. I am now wolf reading the chaos goblin energy
    His response to Wurzel here reminds me of HK's arguing with Chocolate and me, with the caveat that it took these two long to start interacting.
    They keep arguing for a while, not gonna quote all of that. I do feel some snark in HK's tone, which I think is his speaking to town that annoys him tone, but I'm not sure if he can't fake that.
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#3533)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#3471)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#3408)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#3173)
    Obvs this needs to be updated and will be later this afternoon.
    updated

    people I think aren't wolves:
    dolby - obvs
    blade - obvs
    TGT - First to claim nanook shot, good interactions with raskol
    Chocolate Teapot - did claim the nanook shot but post TGT and rask ended the day there
    vorros - maybe via rask push

    people I think can be wolves:
    rhand - have talked about this before, will repeat if asked
    wurzel - do not like how they're posting on this page
    variance - probs should dig deeper into this later today
    aphelios - I was previously town reading the humor and chaos goblin energy. I am now wolf reading the chaos goblin energy
    This post stinks. So previously I was town but because I dare to invoke the ghost of Michelle that means I must be scum all of a sudden?
    has nothing to do with you invoking the ghost of michelle and everything to do with these three posts:
    The first two go together

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#3395)
    So Nanook must have been the shot and that means Michelle was the NK

    So it comes back to HK (and maybe Aphelios) who had the reason to want her dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#3397)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#3392)
    wurzel im sorry but reading the dead players isn't going to do much here. I think that chocolate was just the obvious kill here from mafia's pov unless you want to look specifically into why she died over like, blade.

    also bro this really looks like you want to save rhand over aph lmao
    why was she obvious? If HK is town then why not kill him as a top poster

    I don't want either of these wagons. I potentially want to get an HK wagon going tomorrow (depending on what I read in his ISO)
    1. Chocolate was obvs town from the way she pushed Raskol starting at the beginning of the game combined with her post count meta. I can pull countless Michelle/Chocolate wolf games and point out exactly where her volume tell is. As wolf I have never seen her crack this many posts where they're reasonably good posts.

    2. Me being top poster means nothing re NK when there's "player who hard pushed a wolf and got them to go over" to be killed. Basically in my mind as soon as Raskol flipped red Chocolate was dead town walking

    3. Wagons as of this post were:
    aphelios (3) - TGT, Rhand, Dolby
    Rhand (3) - blade, HK, vorros

    Why do you want neither of them? What makes Rhand town to you? I've shown before why I thought he was wolfy early, I don't think his posting has improved much, and we have the chance to hit another red today by chopping him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#3402)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#3400)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#3397)
    why was she obvious? If HK is town then why not kill him as a top poster

    I don't want either of these wagons. I potentially want to get an HK wagon going tomorrow (depending on what I read in his ISO)
    do you townread aph and rhand independent of this? if so, why?

    do you think that variance is scum then?

    Yeah I'm not going on tgt just think it'd be a lol situation
    I townread Aph yesterday but am in the process of re-evaluating my reads. I liked Rhand on d1 but he went down hill on d2. He seems to have improved today and I'm getting better vibes. Do you think Rhand was trying to pocket me earlier?
    What did you like about Rhand specifically on D1? I don't remember you having a whole lot to say about him (haven't re-read you to confirm).
    What do you like about Rhand today, you say better vibes but we're beyond the point where vibes is good enough.
    In conclusion, I think, according to HK spew combined with the Rask spew:
    Town:
    Teapot
    Vorros
    Kuti
    TGT

    POE:
    Dolby
    Wurzel
    Schweppes
    Variance
    Aphelios

    With:
    Schweppes, Aphelios not W/W
    Wurzel, Aphelios not W/W

    That leaves as possible teams:
    * Dolby / Wurzel
    * Dolby / Schweppes
    * Dolby / Variance
    * Dolby / Aphelios
    * Wurzel / Schweppes
    * Wurzel / Variance

    * Schweppes / Variance
    * Variance / Aphelios

    I bolded the ones with Aphelios or Wurzel on them because of the flip in reads HK had. That's not enough proof to cross out the other teams, but I think the bolded ones have a bigger chance of existing.
    (it is not because a name appears more that someone is scummier; it's about excluding teams, not people)

    I'm gonna go through Raskol's spew again too and see if I can eliminate more people / teams.
    And then from what is left iso couplings to see if they can be a couple.

    If anyone knows obvious reasons for why some of these couples can't be paired, please show me quotes and save me some work
  38. Day 4#3985

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed I read that part again and it does look to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vorros (#3950)
    hk had predecided that he was going to hammer rask, tho, so there was no convincing that really happened. HK made it pretty clear he was on variance for the memes.

    I'm more concerned about why wurzel didnt vote to save rask if he was scum there. I know aphe was pushing pretty hard for tgt to switch onto variance there, which is why i am happy with the current wagons because i think its 2/3.

    Besides, I think if Variance was a wolf in that situation, they bus perp (who hadnt done anything), nk chocolate, call it wifom and move on too the next day to have rask fight for himself. Yesterday with Rask/HK +1 would have been far harder imo than having to rely on perp's slot.
    I read that part again and it does look to me that it's Dolby that influenced HK taking that stance.
  39. Day 4#3984

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Maybe. I need to reread that EoD I guess to get a...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#3983)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhand (#3947)
    The above is the votecount when Dolby goated HK onto the Rask wagon.
    Dolby is just never scum here unless it is exactly with Variance, because otherwise they just doomed their buddy together with a town yeet for grabs and that would be next level horrible play.
    Unless the feeling inside the Mafia Chat was Rask was going over and they needed to buss when the bussing still looked good. My feeling to would be they never ever thought HK would get elimed the next day. I think they where hoping to ride the Rask buss to a win and felt they both needed to be uber deep.
    Maybe. I need to reread that EoD I guess to get a feel for how sure it looked that Rask was going over.
    I remember thinking Perplexity was going to get yeeted, but that may have been my personal feeling because I voted there.
  40. Day 4#3982

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed In champs 3 that just finished where HK was wolf,...

    In champs 3 that just finished where HK was wolf, I managed to townclear 3 people off HK Day 1 spew:
    * Ente and Ramp because he asked other town about them when shopping for a wagon to bite into
    * Dobby (and me) because we were those other town

    I think he was aware of that because he's not as obviously doing that as last game.
    There's this post however, which with that in mind is a good look for TGT (and Santy / Teapot but that's now irrelevant):
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#435)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santygrass (#248)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Teapot (#134)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#111)
    I still feel that it comes from a towny mindset rather than a wolfy one. Yes it can be faked but I don't think Xity has faked it in this case.
    Just to weigh in: I didn't feel like Perplexity's initial question was a derp tbh, I don't think they misunderstood the rules, they just wanted to discuss tactics. If anything this exchange makes Wurzel and Perplexity look a partnered, but too obviously so if that makes sense.
    ##Vote Chocolate Teapot

    Gotteemmm
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#149)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Teapot (#134)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#111)
    I still feel that it comes from a towny mindset rather than a wolfy one. Yes it can be faked but I don't think Xity has faked it in this case.
    Just to weigh in: I didn't feel like Perplexity's initial question was a derp tbh, I don't think they misunderstood the rules, they just wanted to discuss tactics. If anything this exchange makes Wurzel and Perplexity look a partnered, but too obviously so if that makes sense.
    Basically what I was thinking but I kinda wanted to see if Wurzel would try and find town reads using other potential scraps or just ride on this one token read for a while.
    This gets a vote from santygrass but not a vote from TGT. All this tells me is that TGT and Santygrass likely aren't a pair or they'd take similar approaches.

    @Santygrass why does this get a vote? Like yes I'm voting there but that's b/c you asked and I delivered.
    @TheGoldenTyranno what makes you have this response?

    The only thing I can come up with is that santy town reads wurzel and tgt does not, is that accurate?
    And this one looks good for Kuti:
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#454)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz (#447)
    Town council (not super confident they are town but they are giving me vibes)
    Nook
    Blade
    Dolby
    HK

    Lower than null (not actually scumlean but like I'm less confident about them but like I need flips):
    Perp

    Everyone else include bk:
    Null

    OK I will expand if yall ask me to. But like that's where my mind is from what I have read so far.

    Need to keep reading.
    talk to me about perplexity b/c I think they're oozing town. Is this a meta thing or have you noticed something in thread?
    It looks bad for perplexity / Variance because HK tries to change Kuti's mind on the slot:
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#495)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz (#464)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#454)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz (#447)
    Town council (not super confident they are town but they are giving me vibes)
    Nook
    Blade
    Dolby
    HK

    Lower than null (not actually scumlean but like I'm less confident about them but like I need flips):
    Perp

    Everyone else include bk:
    Null

    OK I will expand if yall ask me to. But like that's where my mind is from what I have read so far.

    Need to keep reading.
    talk to me about perplexity b/c I think they're oozing town. Is this a meta thing or have you noticed something in thread?
    Perp is just per usual just extremely hard for me to read.

    He seems more focused this game that his other two but he isn't committing himself to a world if that makes sense?

    He's not town, he's not scum, he's just not null for me. I need more from him because I feel like I can't place him.

    I did like his mech strat convo. That doesn't seem like in his (1 game that I know of) mafia arsenal.
    ok thanks. do you think he's got a tone difference between wolf game and town game? Like part of the reason I town read perplexity is their town, it seems pure to me. Another part is how they have handled the mechanics discussion as I don't think they're approaching it from a wolf perspective. Like I super hate their whole "not voting D1" thing and think that's antithetical to good town play but the urgency with which they convey those thoughts it makes me think they're just town.
    Wrong, but town.
    Again Kuti. This time not meant to get into a Mac or Perplexity yeet but as a reason to vote Kuti (he does so in his next post):
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#829)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz (#614)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz (#612)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz (#447)
    Town council (not super confident they are town but they are giving me vibes)
    Nook
    Blade
    Dolby
    HK

    Lower than null (not actually scumlean but like I'm less confident about them but like I need flips):
    Perp

    Everyone else include bk:
    Null

    OK I will expand if yall ask me to. But like that's where my mind is from what I have read so far.

    Need to keep reading.
    Updates:
    @Chocolate upgraded to town council
    Another update:
    Mac same level as perp
    explain please how mac and perplexity get to "I want to see their flips" for you
    Again great look for TGT here (and Kuti, who they're talking about):
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#893)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#880)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#871)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#870)
    @hollowkatt please explain why this interaction in particular motivated you to place your vote on them.

    @
    how about you tell me why I voted and I'll tell you if you're right, and if you're not right I'll tell you and then vote you.
    Was it the line: "You know his slot will resolve in a day or two."? @hollowkatt
    it absolutely was.
    I don't think BK is a wolf having seen him wolf a few times semi-recently and Kutis play here reads like it's from a POV that is struggling to have organic reads. Kuti then doubling down on the whole "I don't really make reads on D1 I'm townie on D2" makes it worse
    This looks like a pocket attempt:
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1041)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#1017)
    ##Vote Rhand I'm going to the grocery store. This should generate content while I'm gone.
    this is a good vote
    As to similarities to how he handled Raskol: I see it a bit in his conversations with both aphelios and perplexity on Day 1: too much nonsense compared to serious talk. But he did that with Nanook too, so not going to read too much into that.

    So the takeaway from Day 1: Kuti / TGT town (and Teapot. There's more posts that show that, but he's already clear so I didn't bother quoting them)

    That's it for Day 1. Gonna take a big break before doing Day 2/3.
  41. Day 4#3980

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed I wonder if he did this on purpose. He made the...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1045)
    hot take: aphelios has an alignment
    I wonder if he did this on purpose. He made the exact same post in champs game 3 about Nanook, who was his buddy.
  42. Day 4#3977

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Imagine this being the team talking about the...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#244)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#233)
    Perplexity is villagery (liked the guilt to shoot townies and the holstering stuff looks like it comes from a lone player. fakeable sure but it's a start)

    Wurzel's vibes are a mistery to me
    tbh I hate most of the things that come out of their mouth but the sincerity with which they're said makes them townie to me.
    Imagine this being the team talking about the team lol
  43. Day 4#3975

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Those are (if I haven't missed any) all the posts...


    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#209)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#207)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#205)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#199)
    ##Vote hollowkatt
    nice open wolf claim. haven't seen you do that in a while, it's refreshing.
    don't look at me with that face wolf
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#225)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#220)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#215)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#211)
    I am voting this HK.

    DO you have reads?
    no. do you?
    no, reading still.
    gl with that
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#244)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#233)
    Perplexity is villagery (liked the guilt to shoot townies and the holstering stuff looks like it comes from a lone player. fakeable sure but it's a start)

    Wurzel's vibes are a mistery to me
    tbh I hate most of the things that come out of their mouth but the sincerity with which they're said makes them townie to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#245)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#240)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#235)
    $%#!$%#!$%#!$%#!
    Well, at first I was clearly leaning your way here, but now that I came to think about it, it's pretty clear there are several levels of cognitive fields that the issues you are raising can be discussed:

    1) lol
    2) $%#!
    3) poopoo

    (back to reading lol)
    4. peepee poopoo
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#246)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#242)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#238)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Teapot (#228)
    The distancing, it's real.
    annnd the town read is gone
    I am pretty pissed because they outed us right there tbh. You do you but they are the NK, don't you think?
    nah I'm gonna go for the pocket. I already laid down a town read on flimsy reasons that look really insightful.
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#253)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#249)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Teapot (#151)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#138)
    Halfway to Dolby (4)
    I'm holding my breath to see what happens at Dolby (4)
    Dolby (more than 4) is an outed wolf. I am vigging him tonight
    immovable object meets irresistible force.
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#429)
    hey guess what it's a reads list:

    townie
    BK
    Blade
    Perplexity
    santygrass


    contemplating town
    nanook
    dolby
    kuti
    schweppes
    raskol

    if you're not on the list I can't be arsed and you can probably die

    also there's a significant group of 0 posters which concerns me b/c two of them shouldn't be
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#961)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#952)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santygrass (#945)
    Hihi, I catched up skimming most of the post ngl. I will have Kuti as town for now, their investment feels towny to me ~

    Also Hi Ras, wanna talk about something?
    nah.
    harsh man, harsh
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#963)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#960)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#955)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#932)
    ##Vote Santygrass
    why
    god I wanted to let them some room. well, I didn't like their take on teapot re wurzel/perplexity, didn't like the shade on BK, might have been TMIing perplexity town. that's a start
    but I like him
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#969)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#967)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#963)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#960)
    god I wanted to let them some room. well, I didn't like their take on teapot re wurzel/perplexity, didn't like the shade on BK, might have been TMIing perplexity town. that's a start
    but I like him
    SPeaking about unrelated things, I like cheese and wine.

    I had the whitest lunch ever today. Tuna in mayo on toasted sourdough with mustard. side of sliced sharp cheddar and saltine crackers, and water
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#776)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#605)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#253)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#249)
    Dolby (more than 4) is an outed wolf. I am vigging him tonight
    immovable object meets irresistible force.
    Why do you suss Dolby? So far, so good from what i have seen

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#261)
    Townread:
    Nanook
    Teapot

    Townlean:
    HK
    Dolby
    Kuti

    Will explain later if I feel like it but this is where I'm at.
    I found this quite interesting as BK comes and in and is making a list so early on. I don't feel this is very towny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Perplexity (#275)
    it's up to HK to maintain this natural rebel style

    then he will prb b universally townleaned
    I struggle to read HK due to his style. Same with Nanook

    Quote Originally Posted by Perplexity (#285)
    will return in the 2nd part of this day phase

    unless you guys think ending the day earlier is beneficial
    I don't think the hammer is on but even if it is, it's a really bad idea. Only wolves benefit from cutting the time short
    That's not sus on dolby. that's pointing out that Dolby (4) does not comply with the rules of the game which require Dolby (10) to exist and that if Raskol thinks Dolby (>4) is a wolf complying with the rules forces him to be so.

    Also it's a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#781)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Teapot (#606)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#280)
    I think there is one wolf in TGT/Wurzel
    I'm sorry I know others have already asked you about this but can you explain to me how you decided that it can't be both?
    TMI probably
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1761)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#1757)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1752)
    also hello fellow townies lets go podracing
    ##Vote Wurzel Scummidge
    Can you pinpoint it to me really quick?
    no particular reason
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1776)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#1764)
    OK I read Rask's ISO and I thought it was reasonably similar to his last town game

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...ecret-Megatron

    Is it the naked voting that people don't like as he has done this previously?

    I had another look at Blue Kang and I really don't see anything townie there. If you look at this last town game: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...eration-1-Mash

    then his tone feels completely different there and his thought process seems much more organic rather than suddenly pulling a reads list out of his backside
    mostly yes. He played similar to that in the The Org game where he was town
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1819)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#1816)
    ##Vote Vorros
    wat
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1833)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#1827)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1824)
    does wolf raskol not self pres here? if he goes over vorros spewed hard town yeah?
    I am town. that simple
    thank you for your support
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1905)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santygrass (#1891)
    Hk what is your take on Rask?
    I think he's closer to The Org town game than he is to The Syndicate wolf game. There's some resistance to his wagon but I can't tell if that's partner driven or town read driven. I'm not voting raskol today
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2156)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#2100)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2001)
    You fools. bk is a greta villager and villagery here. Serioysky
    Interesting take. For such a strong read the defence should be stronger.
    I think though this read comes from TMI and this post is just LAMIST
    where did raskol end? He put his money where his mouth is.
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2203)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorros (#2198)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2156)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#2100)
    Interesting take. For such a strong read the defence should be stronger.
    I think though this read comes from TMI and this post is just LAMIST
    where did raskol end? He put his money where his mouth is.
    tbh I also pegged BK as town. I didn't defend him very hard because of others saying he disappeared as scum, but I still personally townread him. I still have a scumlean on Rask, but I don't think that him calling BK villagery is TMI. It might be for Santy, tho.
    hmmm, bbiaf gonna read raskol
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2207)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2205)
    sup friendos. going to read. hit me (if you haven't tonight ) with anything meanwhile.

    lol @Macdougall (personally didn't shot in my SRs smh, still surprised by the Santi's flip)
    did you get a wolf PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2249)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2245)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2054)
    I tried shooting rhand
    You were my pick bronana
    I would expect nothing less
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2253)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2251)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz (#2076)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#2075)
    why kuti so mad by the way
    they not even think blue was town they only want to wait
    I'm mad because I knew he was town based off gut.
    something is off with this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2121)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz (#2076)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#2075)
    why kuti so mad by the way
    they not even think blue was town they only want to wait
    I'm mad because I knew he was town based off gut.
    wheee
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz (#2122)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2121)
    wheee
    Please use words
    ok
    that post is incredibly easy for anyone to make and adds nothing to the conversation. I haven't re-read EOD to know whether or not you were vociferously against a BK chop.

    I do know you ended there after being on santy though. What made you swap
    catch up you're behind
    Still don't know why kuti swapped, really. They made some words, vorros town read the swap, I dunno what's going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2307)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#2306)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2284)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#2118)
    Don't shrink your vision like that, think at the game as a whole.
    Speaking of LAMIST post, when u just did exactly this (re santi wagon lol).

    Mac had Wurzel town, TGT and Santi woofs btw (I just read your question to Nanook, it's on top of my head, feel free to complete - I guess I will reread both Santi and Mac today for reads today too. Mac great so worthy reads, Santi likely picked for them - Santi could spew us some villagers here)
    Is Rask suggesting Santi was the nk?
    if he is we should kill him
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2345)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2312)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2178)
    that's the vote count at the time. It was 8-5 (3 vote lead) then Kuti swapped.
    I'm trying to understand why Kuti goes from their scum read to their simp target when their simp target already was leading by what I'd call a decent margin given that EOD was literally 1 minute later
    that would be a good question if BK flipped red HK.
    it's a good question anyways. Why does kuti, avowed town reader of BK swap to BK when BK was already poised to go over when kuti, avowed town reader of BK, could stay on santy, try to get people there better than just "guys BK is town (whinging)".

    Like idgaf if people park on a wagon at eod and say "no, this is my wolf and I TR the other guy", that's fine. I can at least work with that. Kuti man I just dunno
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2349)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2342)
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#2333)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2332)
    Why are you asking him about your take?
    It's my take first, everyone stole it from me.

    Hi Raskol, what's your current gamestate? If you're town I wanna find you rather than tunnel you.
    D1 wagons were ttt so I am watching folks focusing on preflip wagonomics, I don't like Michelle because she is using it to push toward me following up her bad case on me D1. I think Vorros/kuti have one wolf too.

    TGT town, DOlby town, HK lean town, Wurzel I kinda don't want to read. tonereading aphelios for tone and "don't give a crap about how I look" vibes but the dance with Schweppes is catching eyes.

    I had perplexity town early game (though I can't remember why right now) and you scum (re your DOlby read)

    Rest I haven't read or are nulls, which is the same for me
    when and why did your read on me change?
    How do you get to town on Dolby when you've seen Dolby play similar to this and be wolf (syndicate game, you were his partner $%#!ing cfc betrayer)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2366)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2364)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2349)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2342)
    D1 wagons were ttt so I am watching folks focusing on preflip wagonomics, I don't like Michelle because she is using it to push toward me following up her bad case on me D1. I think Vorros/kuti have one wolf too.

    TGT town, DOlby town, HK lean town, Wurzel I kinda don't want to read. tonereading aphelios for tone and "don't give a crap about how I look" vibes but the dance with Schweppes is catching eyes.

    I had perplexity town early game (though I can't remember why right now) and you scum (re your DOlby read)

    Rest I haven't read or are nulls, which is the same for me
    when and why did your read on me change?
    How do you get to town on Dolby when you've seen Dolby play similar to this and be wolf (syndicate game, you were his partner $%#!ing cfc betrayer)
    You looked like the designated ML mid D1, so I unvoted (channeling my inner Iawy). Also $%#!posting HK is more likely to be town HK than not, especially if mixed in with solving HK (which I reckon you are doing ).

    YOu gotta be kidding me about DOlby. He vanished EOD1. In the TS game he was a fierce force both itt (think he 500 posts or something) and in wc (did you read the game after we killed you???). Also the enthusiasm he was displaying in the org game we played recently too before he got bombed by Sunbae. I can dig older games from CFC proper too if you'd like lol. town meta? Mac's boomer game, etc... should I go on? It's pretty obvious for me and why I sussed Blade (I actually need to read him more now, because I missed a lot of D1) because iirc he wasn't acknowledging his meta.
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2377)
    people I think aren't wolves:
    chocolate teapot
    wurzel
    blade
    aphelios
    perplexity
    schweppes
    tgt
    nanook
    dolby

    people I think can be wolves:
    vorros
    rhand
    chocolate
    raskol

    people I want to punt into the sun but that doesn't mean they're wolves
    kuti
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2381)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#2376)
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#2373)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#1590)
    What the hell is this vote count??? People eliming Rask since they're a question mark I guess? Is their not a valid uber scummy counterwagon to BK?
    Sign me up as narrowed eyes.
    Please note that the people keeping the BK wagon alive look really really suss in retrospect. @bladescape
    is this TMI or are you preflipping raskol red?
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2409)
    what if raskol is not a wolf but just dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2441)
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#2422)
    If TGT is mafia he's not with Raskol.

    I'm gonna call that a hard-unpair there.
    soz if you already talked about this: do you think that pair has one wolf or non wolves? if so who's the wolf
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2445)
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#2442)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2441)
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#2422)
    If TGT is mafia he's not with Raskol.

    I'm gonna call that a hard-unpair there.
    soz if you already talked about this: do you think that pair has one wolf or non wolves? if so who's the wolf
    Raskol.

    I have vacillated on this a few times but I keep coming back to it.
    cool thanks
    I think I need to read more rask and tgt both this game and others b/c something is wiggling in the back of my brain and I can't quite put a finger on it
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2463)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#2462)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#2216)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2038)
    Michelle is obvs town
    This doesn't change that she's got horribad takes
    well I need to ISO her today but I am wondering if she really thinks I have a volume tell or if she is using recent meta from that game where we were wolfing and I was pretty cramped irl to push me.
    I don't use meta, your Iso is bad enoigh and your Eod shows you had tmi on Btad villager
    What do you think is bad about the iso and how does eod show tmi? you can't just say things and have them be true
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2472)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#2469)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2463)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#2462)
    I don't use meta, your Iso is bad enoigh and your Eod shows you had tmi on Btad villager
    What do you think is bad about the iso and how does eod show tmi? you can't just say things and have them be true
    Don’t meddle in my convo with Rask please.
    Otoh as scum buddy you certainly would, so this is interesting considering my reads.
    I'll meddle in whatever I want to meddle in and there's literally nothing you can do about it. I'm straight up asking you to pull quotes to back you up. Should be easy if it's that obvs right?
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2757)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#2583)
    You can hahaha as much as you want, Rask was a viable wagon who vanished.
    That's a more solid proof of him to be wolf than his tone and posting style
    so were TGT and Schweppes. Do you wolf read them as well? Both the Raskol and TGT wagons dissipated at about the same time in favor of the BK and Santy wagons. Surely the wolf team weren't trying to save two people here were they?
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2764)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#2760)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2757)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#2583)
    You can hahaha as much as you want, Rask was a viable wagon who vanished.
    That's a more solid proof of him to be wolf than his tone and posting style
    so were TGT and Schweppes. Do you wolf read them as well? Both the Raskol and TGT wagons dissipated at about the same time in favor of the BK and Santy wagons. Surely the wolf team weren't trying to save two people here were they?
    Because I think Schweppes is villager for meta reasons. .
    About Golden he also is less wolfy than Rask.
    Do you think they are wolves? One of them? None? Why? @hollowkatt
    I don't think any of Rask, TGT, or Schweppes are wolves. Rask is a hard person for me to read, I get him wrong often, but his play here is more along the lines of "idgaf Rask" than anything with an agenda. TGT's D1 is a day that normally gets him chopped as villager in typical CFC games, which is why I was saying during the run up to EOD that I didn't think he was going to be a hit.

    Schweppes is just kinda sitting there doing schweppes things. Schweppes wolf game that I have seen is higher in volume, more interested in trying to control things. Here he's more sitting in the back, making posts he feels like making, and isn't trying to drive things. It's more along the lines of his town game.
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2848)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#2845)
    New omgus from Rask.

    What's the usefulness of thinking everyone who SRs you is a wolf if you are town? You don't have any effort to solve players, you just scumpaint whomever votes you.
    If you're so right on me and rask why does nobody else see what you see?
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2888)
    neither nanook or raskol are the answers today, it's rhand. He'll flip red, we'll analyze him for spew/anti-spew, and go from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#3073)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#3071)
    Data

    ##Vote Raskolnikov
    that was a surprise tool I was saving for later
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#3091)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#3087)
    HK is your priority to save Rask here
    not particularly no.
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#3115)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Teapot (#3113)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#3105)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#3101)
    the fact there is no rhand wagon confuse me
    I tried. Dropped a bunch of posts even. nobody joined. Feels like if Rhand was town wolves would have jumped on that b/c he's been basically vacant
    So has Perplexity. I think that's a misyeet and they're being used to save Raskolnikov since I didn't gain enough traction.
    possible. I think you've been pretty town and ur wagon was kinda sus

    might $%#! around and hammer rask in 3 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#3123)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#3120)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#3115)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Teapot (#3113)
    So has Perplexity. I think that's a misyeet and they're being used to save Raskolnikov since I didn't gain enough traction.
    possible. I think you've been pretty town and ur wagon was kinda sus

    might $%#! around and hammer rask in 3 minutes
    Ngl I don’t think You will
    ##Vote Raskolnikov


    Those are (if I haven't missed any) all the posts where HK talks about /to Rask.

    I collected those to use it as comparison to how he speaks to others when reading his spew.

    The main thing that I noticed is that he went from banter to a fluctuating read that doesn't feel very natural: he seems to forget what Raskol read he's projecting at times.
    In the end when he yeeted Raskol, he comes from a town read on Raskol that he suddenly flips 180° when Dolby votes Raskol. Which is a very good look for Dolby because I think that's when HK decided Rask was a lost cause and he went for the bus.

    I'm going to hunt for HK spew now (and see if I find similarities to how he spoke to Rask in how he spoke to other people).
  44. Day 4#3968

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed I also need to reread Schweppes

    I also need to reread Schweppes
  45. Day 4#3967

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed I doubt it's Wurz because of how he stayed on the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vorros (#3950)
    hk had predecided that he was going to hammer rask, tho, so there was no convincing that really happened. HK made it pretty clear he was on variance for the memes.

    I'm more concerned about why wurzel didnt vote to save rask if he was scum there. I know aphe was pushing pretty hard for tgt to switch onto variance there, which is why i am happy with the current wagons because i think its 2/3.

    Besides, I think if Variance was a wolf in that situation, they bus perp (who hadnt done anything), nk chocolate, call it wifom and move on too the next day to have rask fight for himself. Yesterday with Rask/HK +1 would have been far harder imo than having to rely on perp's slot.
    I doubt it's Wurz because of how he stayed on the HK wagon yesterDay. Bladescape had unvoted HK when Wurz voted so he was the first vote, and then the wagon went 2 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5. That's a lot of chances to hop off without looking too suspicious. I don't see why a buddy would stay there and ultimately get their partner yeeted.

    About Perp / Rask: I feel like Perp was more townread than Rask at the point where Rask got yeeted? I'm not 100% sure though.
  46. Day 4#3949

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Aphelios also looks particularly bad in that EoD:...

    Aphelios also looks particularly bad in that EoD: they tried for a snap wagon on me with Rask and Variance (predecessor but easier to keep using the current name) being ran up.
    It’s terrible especially if Variance is also scum, but still bad in itself.

    I think a Variance flip might solve the game if scum. And it clears Dolby when town, which adds a strong player to the towncore.
  47. Day 4#3948

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed Variance can still be scum without Dolby and that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhand (#3947)
    The above is the votecount when Dolby goated HK onto the Rask wagon.
    Dolby is just never scum here unless it is exactly with Variance, because otherwise they just doomed their buddy together with a town yeet for grabs and that would be next level horrible play.
    Variance can still be scum without Dolby and that would make HK’s vote make more sense here. Dolby just never is without Variance. Which means we always yeet Variance over Dolby.
  48. Day 4#3947

    Thread: MechWarrior Mafia - Game Thread

    by Rhand
    Replies
    4,538
    Views
    21,513

    Completed The above is the votecount when Dolby goated HK...

    The above is the votecount when Dolby goated HK onto the Rask wagon.
    Dolby is just never scum here unless it is exactly with Variance, because otherwise they just doomed their buddy together with a town yeet for grabs and that would be next level horrible play.
  49. Replies
    4,717
    Views
    62,724

    Completed Gratz Jack and Dobby. Make us proud in the semi’s!

    Gratz Jack and Dobby. Make us proud in the semi’s!
  50. Replies
    4,717
    Views
    62,724

    Completed 15-way first place tie hype

    15-way first place tie hype
Results 1 to 50 of 1968
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Double Agent

The Double Agent is an independently aligned player who is part of the mafia faction and has an additional secret individual kill. The Double Agent wins by being last man standing.