Search:

Type: Posts; User: Ominoire

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

  1. Postgame#3639

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Obviously Bongwater is Guillotina.

    Obviously Bongwater is Guillotina.
  2. Postgame#3634

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed I had a lot of fun with the back-and-forth, both...

    I had a lot of fun with the back-and-forth, both at day and at night. Guillo asked me to sub into a game, and I didn't know the slot I was subbing into had already two people before me in it by D1. Guillo really be throwing me to the wolves. I've done things like this before, and it's always funny when things start turning around and become exciting. Thanks again to Guillo and Triplehaven.
  3. Postgame#3631

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed One of the good things about playing mafia, you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#1379)
    Want to know my feelings about Venti? I think Venti is acting more or less the same as he did in my last game, both in my discord chat and in my game thread. I would rather keep Venti alive mainly because I actually do appreciate Venti, not just for entertainment, but because they help generate discussion about almost every possible bat$%#! conspiracy theory that any one of us schmucks could come up with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#1322)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#1320)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#1312)
    Venti makes like 3 million worlds and crazy theories but his reads in anime world were plain bad and almost lost the game because of it, people should not follow Venti, Venti is not a town leader. And in this game is not even town.
    Say it louder so that people in Row Z can hear it please.
    Venti makes like 3 million worlds and crazy theories but his reads in anime world were plain bad and almost lost the game because of it, people should not follow Venti, Venti is not a town leader. And in this game is not even town.
    I have to disagree here. Venti is actually better than people give him credit for. I'd argue that Venti has good intentions, but has such a roundabout way of doing it. The discussions he makes generate conversations, which is important for not keeping people bored. Some actions he's done have been detrimental to our last game together, but ultimately Venti proved he could never have killed Scyther on N2 because he could mechanically prove that he did visit someone else on that very same night.
    One of the good things about playing mafia, you can often get away with being townread just by telling the truth and nothing but the whole truth. (And sometimes the unwhole truth.)
  4. Postgame#3624

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed I had this whole bully measure worked out, too....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#3621)
    Venti is a better player than people give him credit for. They can make mistakes that end up shooting the town in the foot, but ultimately the amount of effort and tinfoiling they do have an odd way of throwing us off his town twtbw personality and on the right track. I knew after last game that Venti had this way of being kept alive because people were either sick of examining Venti or townread Venti. By the end of the day, most of those people who felt that way about Venti were dead. That's Venti's strength, and it was scary enough for me to consider multiple times about death tailoring Venti as Pennywise.
    I had this whole bully measure worked out, too. After defending Venti for a day or two, I would then react to Venti's wolf flip and say, "I can't believe I defended this clown!"
  5. Postgame#3621

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Venti is a better player than people give him...

    Venti is a better player than people give him credit for. They can make mistakes that end up shooting the town in the foot, but ultimately the amount of effort and tinfoiling they do have an odd way of throwing us off his town twtbw personality and on the right track. I knew after last game that Venti had this way of being kept alive because people were either sick of examining Venti or townread Venti. By the end of the day, most of those people who felt that way about Venti were dead. That's Venti's strength, and it was scary enough for me to consider multiple times about death tailoring Venti as Pennywise.
  6. Postgame#3596

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed We knew they wouldn't flip an alignment because...

    Quote Originally Posted by Biohaz (#3588)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3586)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskshimmer (#3581)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biohaz (#3580)
    Why were flips alignment only btw?
    Wait I thought that was you guys
    Ratchet apparently also made them alignment only

    That was excessive imo
    oh wat that's weird didn't we fullcop them n1? I don't remember that unless it was a hidden mechanic
    We knew they wouldn't flip an alignment because of the fullcop, so even more reason to shoot off Ratchet there before they could gain absolute towncred through mechanics.
  7. Postgame#3554

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed I don't think this game was townsided. In fact, I...

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#3541)
    Seeing as mafia thinks it was townsided and Town think it was scumsided, I think the balancing came out... kinda decently, especially seeing as the game was not reviewed. Sorry to Jack for making their role unwinnable lol

    Some fun tidbits:

    - Due to host miscommunication, Guillo told players who asked that they could act on N0. This isn't standard for games unless you are specifically told you can act on n0, but we let players use actions then anyways because lolbastard. This only ended up effecting two roles, luckily (CrimsonFox's Oracle and Gnome's Modpost)

    - Mafia had an ability that could copy day actions... but only one role in the game had a day action. We realized this and let Garden Gnome post their modpost at any time seeing as that change would probably change the least about the setup. They ended up posting their modpost at SOD every day anyways, though it was stolen by mafia.

    - There were multiple trick or treat abiltiies that were not used, Object had a 15% ITA shot (that would backfire on them if they hit!) and Hydre had a roleblock that just never got used. No towns were effected by a negative trick or treat ability. Also, we gave out so much candy that we started randomly giving people actual abilities from the event in hopes to make it less boring.
    I don't think this game was townsided. In fact, I think this game is slightly scumsided, mainly because the lack of alignment reveals and role reveals is a tremendous boon for the mafia team, because it creates all sorts of theories about who the mafia suspects are and how they interacted. Even moreso, there were anti-claim mechanics in place, so the town didn't have the luxury of massclaiming until toward the endgame phase of the game. The mafia team had a lot of useful abilities, and some abilities weren't useful because they were highly situational - but when they work, they work well in odd ways.
  8. Postgame#3544

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Biohaz told me in the mafia chat that you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#3533)
    I thought Biohaz killed Ratchet so that is why last minute they were mafia
    Biohaz told me in the mafia chat that you mentioned that Ratchet didn't visit. We already knew that Ratchet was the doctor through Biohaz's rolecop, so that made things complicated. Ultimately we decided that whether this was a lie or not didn't matter, because 1.) Ratchet made a soft-like claim by early townreading Keqing, the saved town; 2.) Ratchet's JOAT could still impede us in the future anyway.
  9. Postgame#3538

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Too scummy to be scum is definitely a playstyle....

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 (#3530)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3492)
    My actions made no sense from scum PoV
    there are wolves out there who literally aim to play like that

    it's also an incredible way to confbias oneself into thinking a wolf is town

    I'm very skeptical of such arguments and you replying "then vote me" in past instances of the game (ex: p#2707 ) didn't help fmpov

    I didn't think you were very wolfy; I thought you very much weren't towny and in that regard that still left you open for a wolf who was playing to the idea "oh I make no sense as a wolf therefore I cannot be a wolf".

    I do think I gave Cape a bit too much lee-way with his town-read of Biohaz though. In hindsight I should've scrutinized him and Biohaz more for that, as I largely read Biohaz as lean town over respect for Cape's abilities as a town.
    Too scummy to be scum is definitely a playstyle. I used to do it a bunch myself, and I think the real difference between someone playing like this as mafia and playing like this as town... A mafia would be more likely to make the mistake of being inconsistent in behavior, like suddenly being opportunistic or suddenly showing uncertainty at key decisions.
  10. Postgame#3529

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed That's Ratchet.

    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3524)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Medb (#3520)
    Was frustrating to read players assume I was scum for some reason and that was one of the reasons why we lost. Do not assume things just because they're easier for you to accept.

    GG.
    who is this
    That's Ratchet.
  11. Postgame#3525

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Good job, Cape. I originally wanted to use Luxy's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#3518)
    Oh I shot mafia!
    Good job, Cape. I originally wanted to use Luxy's table-wide roleblock to prevent something like this rip. I figured N3 would be the most dangerous night for us, and you helped proved that.
  12. Postgame#3523

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed To be fair, I was convinced the town would win...

    To be fair, I was convinced the town would win this. Phraze not only mentioned that Duskshimmer was clear, but Venti's role reveal and ability claim is practically like a counterclaim to Bongwater's unyeetable ability. That left biohaz, so it was surprising that biohaz managed to do enough mental gymnastics to keep the votes off him.
  13. Postgame#3507

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed It actually mattered a lot, because Duskshimmer...

    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3504)
    what

    no we didn’t

    we had $%#! all killpower

    and omni played well in choosing to janitor themselves at that exact moment just in case

    only ratchet was the only janitored by default player I believe
    It actually mattered a lot, because Duskshimmer was convinced Ratchet was mafia over me, and believed in a world where the entire mafia team dogpiled Venti for wolf theatre.
  14. Postgame#3503

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed I suppose it didn't matter anyway, because when...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#3500)
    Apologies for the lack of voting on the day Luxy's wagon went over. I literally couldn't use any of my abilities for my cycle. I broke a rule that day after I posted in the graveyard forum thread, so I was vanilla'd for a cycle as a result.
    I suppose it didn't matter anyway, because when Bong and biohaz changed their votes onto Duskshimmer, there was less than fifteen minutes remaining, which meant I could vote Duskshimmer unless my vote was already on them, and even then it would have to be a tie, which would be pretty damning if Dark Spirit's vote was not only detected but on Duskshimmer when Luxy dies. Perhaps it was for the best.
  15. Postgame#3500

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Apologies for the lack of voting on the day...

    Apologies for the lack of voting on the day Luxy's wagon went over. I literally couldn't use any of my abilities for my cycle. I broke a rule that day after I posted in the graveyard forum thread, so I was vanilla'd for a cycle as a result.
  16. Postgame#3483

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Good job, biohaz. You proved me wrong several...

    Good job, biohaz. You proved me wrong several times. I feel both glad and disappointed in this victory, but it was a fun game despite the results.
  17. Postgame#3481

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Whew. We're done.

    Whew. We're done.
  18. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed There's no way I didn't notice what Garden Gnome...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#2667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2664)
    Garden Gnome, I hope you haven't been faking a post restriction this entire time.
    they have posted more in previous days

    unless you are talking about the whole video thing, if that's the case, it has been said hundreds of times by now
    There's no way I didn't notice what Garden Gnome was doing.
  19. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Man, the discussion is going to close in like...

    Man, the discussion is going to close in like less than thirty minutes. I don't have much confidence in counterwagons for this game. At the very least, we should have seriously discussed them already.
  20. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed How am I suppose to know that? Sarcastically?...

    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#2663)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2659)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#2650)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2645)
    Personally, I think that applies to any player, but for different reasons ofc.
    What do you think biohaz would do as town today?
    This is basing my experience on last game. biohaz would come up with some mechanical means to scumread someone and then push on them. However, that was situational at that time since biohaz had an investigative, so I'm not keen on relying on it.
    not sure what the point of this post is

    socially how do you think town!biohaz would act vs scum!biohaz?
    How am I suppose to know that? Sarcastically? Maybe he would beat on Venti more? I could see biohaz just being a more active presence at the very least.
  21. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Garden Gnome, I hope you haven't been faking a...

    Garden Gnome, I hope you haven't been faking a post restriction this entire time.
  22. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed I mean, I could vote biohaz, but then CrimsonFox...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#2657)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2654)
    , but at this point, I think I'm probably voting Duskshimmer because it's not Crimsonfox.
    If you could vote on whoever you wanted right now who would it be?
    I mean, I could vote biohaz, but then CrimsonFox would probably die for sure.
  23. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed This is basing my experience on last game. biohaz...

    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#2650)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2645)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#2638)
    And frankly I don’t think biohaz scouts dusk’s ISO the way he did as a wolf.

    I think biohaz would never dare to be as specific as he is in his push. Wolves as I mentioned before dont like the possibility of people poking holes in their case.
    Personally, I think that applies to any player, but for different reasons ofc.
    What do you think biohaz would do as town today?
    This is basing my experience on last game. biohaz would come up with some mechanical means to scumread someone and then push on them. However, that was situational at that time since biohaz had an investigative, so I'm not keen on relying on it.
  24. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed And if I don't vote Duskshimmer, then Crimsonfox...

    And if I don't vote Duskshimmer, then Crimsonfox will most likely by the elimination here. If I'm right, then I have to prevent the town from misyeeting like all the other times.
  25. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed I wouldn't vote Jack here, not after his...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2648)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2647)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2643)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2642)
    In all my bastard games, rarely have I ever seen a mafia bus a partner when the entire town is armed with guns, knives, investigatives, protectives, and all other bull$%#! they can pull. Mafia versus mafia can happen commonly, but a mafia leading a wagon on their partner is a rarity. Bong, as nice as your townread is on biohaz, my problem is that you're speaking in absolutes that the mafia is either entirely deepwolfed or entirely LHF, which is something I'm not fully committed to. Once we flip a mafia, I might think this way, but who knows? This is why I say "mostly" or "probably" when I give my reads, because there has to be a margin of error to consider.

    Also, I don't think that's how occam's razor works. The simple solution isn't always the simple explanation.
    Omin who would rather cleanse with holy fire:
    Luxy, Jack, or Dusk
    Venti, please stop claiming roles you don't have.
    Cleanse with holy fire = vote
    I wouldn't vote Jack here, not after his interactions with Bluekang. Admittedly, Luxy, along with Phraze, Travis, and Garden Gnome are slots I haven't read into yet. Duskshimmer I have, but at this point, I think I'm probably voting Duskshimmer because it's not Crimsonfox.
  26. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Venti, please stop claiming roles you don't have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2643)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2642)
    In all my bastard games, rarely have I ever seen a mafia bus a partner when the entire town is armed with guns, knives, investigatives, protectives, and all other bull$%#! they can pull. Mafia versus mafia can happen commonly, but a mafia leading a wagon on their partner is a rarity. Bong, as nice as your townread is on biohaz, my problem is that you're speaking in absolutes that the mafia is either entirely deepwolfed or entirely LHF, which is something I'm not fully committed to. Once we flip a mafia, I might think this way, but who knows? This is why I say "mostly" or "probably" when I give my reads, because there has to be a margin of error to consider.

    Also, I don't think that's how occam's razor works. The simple solution isn't always the simple explanation.
    Omin who would rather cleanse with holy fire:
    Luxy, Jack, or Dusk
    Venti, please stop claiming roles you don't have.
  27. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Personally, I think that applies to any player,...

    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#2638)
    And frankly I don’t think biohaz scouts dusk’s ISO the way he did as a wolf.

    I think biohaz would never dare to be as specific as he is in his push. Wolves as I mentioned before dont like the possibility of people poking holes in their case.
    Personally, I think that applies to any player, but for different reasons ofc.
  28. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed In all my bastard games, rarely have I ever seen...

    In all my bastard games, rarely have I ever seen a mafia bus a partner when the entire town is armed with guns, knives, investigatives, protectives, and all other bull$%#! they can pull. Mafia versus mafia can happen commonly, but a mafia leading a wagon on their partner is a rarity. Bong, as nice as your townread is on biohaz, my problem is that you're speaking in absolutes that the mafia is either entirely deepwolfed or entirely LHF, which is something I'm not fully committed to. Once we flip a mafia, I might think this way, but who knows? This is why I say "mostly" or "probably" when I give my reads, because there has to be a margin of error to consider.

    Also, I don't think that's how occam's razor works. The simple solution isn't always the simple explanation.
  29. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Convince me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#2633)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2631)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#2630)
    riddle me this omni

    how do you think the wolves are playing right now
    I got no idea. Either the wolves have all been active and most of them are deepwolfing, or we've been overthinking it and it's actually mostly the LHF doing almost nothing while we do all the work for them.
    Has it crossed your mind that biohaz fits neither of these molds?
    Convince me.
  30. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Object's mislim was a last-minute counterwagon...

    Object's mislim was a last-minute counterwagon that's difficult for me to read since it's a spontaneous decision and SodaJenkins was a collection of suspicions that never died down from his D1 wagon. Today I think it's better to go for someone who might be obvious, but my gut tells me that this one and the other wagon are too obvious to be wolves.
  31. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed I got no idea. Either the wolves have all been...

    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#2630)
    riddle me this omni

    how do you think the wolves are playing right now
    I got no idea. Either the wolves have all been active and most of them are deepwolfing, or we've been overthinking it and it's actually mostly the LHF doing almost nothing while we do all the work for them.
  32. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed If you mean P#2593 and P#2595, then that's not...

    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#2627)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2623)
    Actually, how does everyone feel about a sudden flip to biohaz? With around an hour, we can totally make it happen.
    read my case on why biohaz is town
    If you mean P#2593 and P#2595, then that's not really a case if it just relies on Duskshimmer being mafia. Actually, don't you usually think that that Person B is suspicious because Person A hardly interacts with Person B. I'm going to be real here and tell you that there also a lot of other people Duskshimmer hasn't interacted with, so why is biohaz so special?
  33. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed I don't really understand this, but Phraze is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#2610)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#2609)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#2608)
    Dusk will be resolved. My action.
    oh okay if you say so mafia

    i mean town with some sort of resolving ability
    #2321
    I don't really understand this, but Phraze is saying that Dusk can be resolved with her ability?
  34. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Actually, how does everyone feel about a sudden...

    Actually, how does everyone feel about a sudden flip to biohaz? With around an hour, we can totally make it happen.
  35. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed It looks like my worldview of Jack was actually...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#2620)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2509)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#2508)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2507)
    No, actually. Duskshimmer might be the better vote. The fact that Crimsonfox is pushing on a widely townread slot after the gamestate changed for Jack could be a sign that Crimsonfox is town.

    ##Vote Duskshimmer
    the person you are voting for doesn't even townread Jack
    What. Then what am I suppose to vote then? Someone has to get my vote. What would be the difference between Crimson and Duskshimmer if they both don't townread Jack?
    I am just pointing out that you say someone is widely townread meanwhile you have pushed 2 people that literally contradict that sentiment
    It looks like my worldview of Jack was actually wrong, because I only thought Ace Marvel and CrimsonFox mentioned they were against Jack being town, and only them. Still, I think I might not be wrong here about CrimsonFox. I did mention that pushing a wagon that's very unlikely to gain traction is not a good fit for a wolf, which is why I have reservations about making Crimson the vote here. I highly doubt that people are very keen on voting out Jack due to his interaction with the late Bluekang. Right now Duskshimmer is the next best option, because I've not been able to get a townlean out of them for this game. Admittedly, Dusk is still a nullread for me. They've improved their slot by breaking character and participating in the game, but it hasn't been enough for me.
  36. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed I was just about to mention Travis, and here he...

    I was just about to mention Travis, and here he is with the remaining nine posts.
  37. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed What. Then what am I suppose to vote then?...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#2508)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2507)
    No, actually. Duskshimmer might be the better vote. The fact that Crimsonfox is pushing on a widely townread slot after the gamestate changed for Jack could be a sign that Crimsonfox is town.

    ##Vote Duskshimmer
    the person you are voting for doesn't even townread Jack
    What. Then what am I suppose to vote then? Someone has to get my vote. What would be the difference between Crimson and Duskshimmer if they both don't townread Jack?
  38. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed No, actually. Duskshimmer might be the better...

    No, actually. Duskshimmer might be the better vote. The fact that Crimsonfox is pushing on a widely townread slot after the gamestate changed for Jack could be a sign that Crimsonfox is town.

    ##Vote Duskshimmer
  39. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed I have a townlean on both Jack and Ace, mainly...

    I have a townlean on both Jack and Ace, mainly because of their claims and assertive behavior. Bold and risky if any of them are mafia. Cape and biohaz are claimed neighbors, and I have my doubts that both can be mafia if a neighborhood actually exists. Although I still have an active fos on biohaz, I found Crimson suspicious on D3 for the same reasons biohaz stated in P#2438. And seeing how biohaz is the first vote on this wagon, that makes it less suspicious for me somehow. If biohaz voted later in the wagon after casing Crimson, that would be a red flag.

    ##Vote CrimsonFox
  40. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Is it also because according to your reads... ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2503)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#2502)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2501)
    Crimson is defo town
    Why?
    = Wagon formed easily on Crimdon
    Slank = town
    Tone = town
    Is it also because according to your reads...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2380)
    Cape + Ace + Hyd + Dusk
    =
    Wolf team
    Half the scum team is voting CrimsonFox?
  41. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed I can't believe I used probably and improbable...

    I can't believe I used probably and improbable right next to each other.
  42. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed The way you put it, it sounds like biohaz pays...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#2494)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2467)
    Cape, since biohaz isn't answering me, how about you give me more information about biohaz in his stead. You have a neighborhood, so how's it going there with biohaz? I'm hoping that if he does out as 3P, you'll tell us this time. No joke.
    Yeah he did not out as 3p to me sadly. I am trying to poke at his wolfish ways but I couldn't

    Bio kinda had this dumbtell kind of where he was saying that it was nice to have someone to bounce thoughts off of.

    First real content, he asked me about Soda, then he expressed that he got the same vibe he got from Venti from last game where Venti was town, Anime World.

    He had these towncore reads which included me/luxy/bong/jack (though he noted a possible 3p read on them) then he said there was a gap, then jenkins.

    Said Ace had partner equity to Hydreigon.

    He expressed he didnt like the wagons day 2.

    He wanted to know my progression on Venti, they are still kinda hard to read for me, kinda lean town on them.

    He brought up EOD day 1 wagonomics, which, u know, jenkins and object were both town, this was night 2.

    Had some suspicion on Dusk and thought they had good equity with Venti/GG due to the wagonomics of the EOD of day 1, when dusk was one of the top wagons.

    Expressed that he thinks wolves have a lot of control this game right now.

    Says that Phraze/GG both are likely wolves for getting shrugged off.

    He questioned me once on a read I had on Venti

    Did express suspicion on JOH and Crimson (the same case he made today on Crimson)

    One thing that catches me off gaurd is, he mentiones 3p a bunch which kinda is throwing me off.

    They usually seem down for interaction when they are around, they don't seem afraid as you may say
    The way you put it, it sounds like biohaz pays more attention to the neighborhood chat than the thread. I doubt you're telling me lies, because biohaz is still alive to cross-check. On another note, it's probably improbable that both you and biohaz are both mafia, assuming the neighborhood is real at least. I have an issue where you said that biohaz thinks Phraze and GG are wolves, but I don't think I've seen much push. Then again, biohaz did vote Phraze earlier today, so I guess that counts. There's a possibility I don't actually have anything solid on biohaz, considering my previous read.

    I think for now I should hold off on my fos on biohaz, and see if they mess up in some way.
  43. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Why does this sound like you're hinting at...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#2489)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2488)
    I feel like I should sit this out again, but there's a possibility we might reach lylo or just die if there's five wolves and a 3P alive.
    Maybe the 3P is friendly. Like Casper.
    Why does this sound like you're hinting at something?
  44. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed I feel like I should sit this out again, but...

    I feel like I should sit this out again, but there's a possibility we might reach lylo or just die if there's five wolves and a 3P alive.
  45. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Oh nevermind, I forgot that Ace Marvel also wants...

    Oh nevermind, I forgot that Ace Marvel also wants Jack dead.
  46. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Basically, I think it's weird that a wolf would...

    Basically, I think it's weird that a wolf would risk garnering attention by pushing Jack like this.
  47. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed I'm actually all right with considering...

    I'm actually all right with considering CrimsonFox after he insisted on voting out Jack the day after. There's just one problem I have with that wagon. I think the general consensus is that Jack isn't responsible for Keqing's death, which gives Jack more credit that he's town. Out of everyone insisting on Jack being mafia, I only see CrimsonFox on this wagon. I'm skeptical about a lone wolf starting a wagon on a mostly townleaned person.
  48. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Oh wait, you just changed it to Bongwater a while...

    Oh wait, you just changed it to Bongwater a while ago.
  49. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed You would actually defend the person you're...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskshimmer (#2471)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2411)
    biohaz
    Scumlean. This slot bugged me in the back of my mind right up to now. Biohaz has always been a low-poster, but I figured that he would eventually shake off his low-poster status and contribute. However, I haven't seen much of that. If you look over biohaz's entire ISO, I don't think you'll see much solving. In fact, it's just him commenting on current events, and that's suspicious to me. Someone who wants to be helpful would do more to exonerate or case someone, and I haven't seen a solid position in either. I don't see much theorycrafting either. The closest to helpful behavior I can find is in P#1179.
    I disagree with the fact that Biohaz didn't do any solving, I liked especially their progression and push for follow-up on BongWater on Day 1, and their casing of CrimsonFox today.

    You would actually defend the person you're voting?
  50. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,064

    Completed Explain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#2468)
    I feel like wolfOmni is gonna be able to pocket me fairly easily based on how quickly I townread him last game and how much I want to townread him now.
    Explain.
Results 1 to 50 of 156
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
ITA Nerfer

The ITA Nerfer may each night target someone and reduce that player's basic ITA hit rate to 0% for the next day phase.