Search:

Type: Posts; User: Ricky Ponting

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.05 seconds.

  1. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed I don't really care about using my last post ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4876)
    going to say, if Glenn and I were w/w, it's doubtful he cares about the reads on him like this rather than getting Brett killed

    and he cares about my read on him too, p#4859, etc. Could be fake I guess but like, nah
    I don't really care about using my last post

    ebwop



    not town reading you Glenn, just saying I'm not a wolf with you which means Brett is one
  2. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed going to say, if Glenn and I were w/w, it's...

    going to say, if Glenn and I were w/w, it's doubtful he cares about the reads on him like this rather than getting Glenn killed

    and he cares about my read on him too, p#4859, etc. Could be fake I guess but like, nah
  3. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed I changed my mind can't interact any more

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#4857)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4855)
    anyways despite that I'm fine saying Justin is town

    so have at the vote if you care to @Justin Langer

    my legacy will be Glenn wolf, I'm going to read Adam now, but I don't care if you vote, I'm exhausted
    Didn't you have me as not partnered with Brett earlier?
    I'm sure you said that earlier.
    I changed my mind

    can't interact any more
  4. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed my recommendation is that you vote Brett, so that...

    my recommendation is that you vote Brett, so that you look cool for voting a wolf correctly in lylo, and redeem yourself and renew the old friendship we had

    just a suggestion, though
  5. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed anyways despite that I'm fine saying Justin is...

    anyways despite that I'm fine saying Justin is town

    so have at the vote if you care to @Justin Langer

    my legacy will be Glenn wolf, I'm going to read Adam now, but I don't care if you vote, I'm exhausted
  6. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed mega yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#3624)
    another thing i forgot: i think the reason brett is alive is because he's too close to the solve, and killing him would validate his viewpoint. the only possible path is to keep him alive and try to discredit him
    mega yikes
  7. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed I mean I move out of that idk good posts...

    I mean I move out of that

    idk

    good posts though! probably
  8. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed is this enough to say I can't be with Glenn ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#1942)
    Matthew, eh, I'll read his ISO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#1949)
    Matthew is a fine vote, I prefer Glenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#1997)
    Glenn literally doesn't care about anything except that people wolf read him this entire day phase

    idk what to think about it entirely but I don't like it
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#2009)
    I feel like it should be easier to pick up votes on Glenn than it has been this game overall but meh

    I think his responses to anyone wolf reading him or saying anything about him being "nope, sorry to inform you but I'm town" but it's towny despite me disliking it

    will think of who else I want voted more
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#2012)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#2009)
    I feel like it should be easier to pick up votes on Glenn than it has been this game overall but meh

    I think his responses to anyone wolf reading him or saying anything about him being "nope, sorry to inform you but I'm town" but it's towny despite me disliking it

    will think of who else I want voted more
    idk. he's PoE for me but hard to vote in good conscience over one of the people doing literally nothing
    I'm talking about the fact wolves apparently let *that* posting off easy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#2023)
    I kinda also feel like the "faking their demeanor" thing re Jason applies more so to Glenn

    I just don't understand what is motivating them to post, they got emotional SoD but it's mostly gone but they feel at times formulaic/emotionless in their aggression towards the idea they're a wolf

    not really thinking that is true though but it's a worry I don't like having to have about that slot
    is this enough to say I can't be with Glenn

    imo yes because I don't push my deeper partner Glenn instead of my currently wagoned partner Matthew, but, make of it what you want

    I actually pushed them both this EoD but vocally preferred Glenn
  9. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed I took a bit of a break before getting into your...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4833)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4816)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4815)
    i read you earlier and thought you were a wolf yeah

    i don't see glenn as believably "solving", most of his stuff is baseline opportunistic, his flip on brett today makes 0 sense with what he had been saying before this phase and strongly reads like contrived wolf reasoning


    if you don't think glenn does this as a wolf then who should i be suspecting
    not really a question meant to help you, just wanted to know for myself

    I still agree he's more likely a wolf (having not finished reading yet), but yeah I dunno

    it's not like an easy decision for me

    I'm running low on posts ftr, may choose to ignore questions going forward until I finish ISOs and can give a final conclusion
    ftr i'm going to wait on you giving a final conclusion and vote
    I took a bit of a break before getting into your ISO
  10. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed 4342 has no mention of specific scum teams in...

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4828)
    on why it sounds fake

    4342 sounds like forcing a scumteam read
    4343 is just a weird af glenn read no this isn’t influenced by the fact I think glenn is scum now I thought at the time of the vote too. it seemed like trying to fake a towny progression with the Glenn read and kinda sound like a towny thinking things through
    4344 sounds like a scum trying to come with a excuse to explain their actions, this isn’t really an offender bc I could certainly could see town this it just feels scummy for some reason that I haven’t figured out yetis
    4342 has no mention of specific scum teams

    in fact you think I was null reading you

    4344 makes no sense?? eh I don't care

    goin to point out mostly that you have 119 posts today, you had the ability to do this better yesterday but you didn't because you can't. You put it off like the rest of your reads. Your response earlier to being voted by Glenn was more concerned with over playing emotion and came with nothing else
  11. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed Glenn's day 4 is indeed bad

    Glenn's day 4 is indeed bad
  12. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed oh? :p sounds... familiar I thought just...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4818)
    as scum i'd have a better idea of how i want to position myself, here i feel like i'm practically talking myself into a read
    oh?

    sounds... familiar

    I thought just now after posting my most recent post, that if you're w/w with Brett, you're faking this solving because you don't want your earlier positioning of wanting me voted to be that bad in f3. You're doing things now to mitigate that negative cred. I think it makes a decent amount of sense, that approach.

    Not saying it's true, but it's definitely possible

    in regards to the decent reasons, I don't really think it'd be a good use of my time to point out rn how I'd have expected you to read me earlier. That's just how I feel about my posting. I do know that this game I slacked off more than usual, and sometimes townies randomly wolf read me even if I'm super towny, but I just don't feel entirely like a true perspective is so narrow minded on my alignment earlier, not having more to say for town!me than you did, especially I think considering the towny-ness of my cross voter lol
  13. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed I'm mostly confused here, because you basically...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4814)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4812)
    you think i'm a wolf and are trying to trap me? i have no idea that seems very silly
    it wouldn't be trying to trap you, I'm just wondering if there's a reasonable explanation for Glenn being a wolf. You can probably give that if town, so I ask

    and besides that, Adam still could be a wolf regardless. I don't think I get there if he is, but it's still on my mind

    regardless, I don't think his posts are all super bad. The solving isn't great, not something I'd sheep myself, but he does make a lot of posts talking about reads and stuff

    shrug. I think his day 3 is good so far, and I don't really know how you're only just like reading my ISO and going "yeah there's reasons I have to town read this," when you apparently read it earlier and such too (could be wrong, got that impression though)

    though I think if you're a wolf you are probably resigned to killing Brett today at this point and try more to get a hammer rather than putting fake solving in, I dunno, you could be a high wim wolf

    just thinking about things
    I'm mostly confused here, because you basically gave zero reasons to town read me at all from your earlier read, and acted like it was completely a wash, and you also said the best reason to town read me was voting sleep, which I think we both agree is pretty lol

    don't mind the read change exactly, but the way it happened confuses me a bit

    I didn't really like the fact you didn't give anything suggesting I could be town earlier, when there's imo pretty decent reasons to think so

    you didn't really give space to my posts to say, "yeah, I think Ricky is a wolf, but there are such and such things I see as towny,"

    and they show up only now, after Glenn has voted Brett, and with Matthew very likely going that direction too

    when as w/w with Brett, you're now nearly forced to go to f3

    figured the clarification would be useful
  14. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed not really a question meant to help you, just...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4815)
    i read you earlier and thought you were a wolf yeah

    i don't see glenn as believably "solving", most of his stuff is baseline opportunistic, his flip on brett today makes 0 sense with what he had been saying before this phase and strongly reads like contrived wolf reasoning


    if you don't think glenn does this as a wolf then who should i be suspecting
    not really a question meant to help you, just wanted to know for myself

    I still agree he's more likely a wolf (having not finished reading yet), but yeah I dunno

    it's not like an easy decision for me

    I'm running low on posts ftr, may choose to ignore questions going forward until I finish ISOs and can give a final conclusion
  15. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed it wouldn't be trying to trap you, I'm just...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4812)
    you think i'm a wolf and are trying to trap me? i have no idea that seems very silly
    it wouldn't be trying to trap you, I'm just wondering if there's a reasonable explanation for Glenn being a wolf. You can probably give that if town, so I ask

    and besides that, Adam still could be a wolf regardless. I don't think I get there if he is, but it's still on my mind

    regardless, I don't think his posts are all super bad. The solving isn't great, not something I'd sheep myself, but he does make a lot of posts talking about reads and stuff

    shrug. I think his day 3 is good so far, and I don't really know how you're only just like reading my ISO and going "yeah there's reasons I have to town read this," when you apparently read it earlier and such too (could be wrong, got that impression though)

    though I think if you're a wolf you are probably resigned to killing Brett today at this point and try more to get a hammer rather than putting fake solving in, I dunno, you could be a high wim wolf

    just thinking about things
  16. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed take a guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4810)
    why the $%#! are you asking me that if adam was your most likely villager
    take a guess
  17. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed Justin, Glenn if a wolf has done a pretty fair...

    Justin, Glenn if a wolf has done a pretty fair amount of solving this game

    he has the second most posts in thread

    do you think Glenn is capable of that as mafia?

    Why?

    Why is he solving so much but still coming across as surface level wolfy? Have you ever seen that before from a wolf?
  18. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed I'm reading Glenn's iso right now preliminary...

    I'm reading Glenn's iso right now

    preliminary thoughts are that his pushes are really bad. Super lhf. Damien day 1, Michelle day 2, in a way that doesn't feel natural

    not done yet though obv
  19. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed towny because I just earlier reread Matthews ISO...

    towny because I just earlier reread Matthews ISO for spew and remember Matthew town reading Brett was one of reading I had to think he might be town before, stuff like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Hayden (#622)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#293)
    Perhaps the best way to express this is the seeming the lack of agenda behind Michael commenting on the posting style (c'mon, if it's a pocket I'd expect them to know it'd never work), which leads me to believe it's genuine.

    And I believe that it's genuine makes it very likely to come from town simply because I don't think that scum would feel that the person's posts were towny while knowing they weren't actually towny.

    It's quite obviously not TMI because of the different perspectives in that post, the perspectives clash, it's just not TMI.

    So, yeah, I'm thinking that Michael is town here, especially since I've established that I'm pretty sure the feeling was genuine.

    Woah, who knew, I can express myself.

    I'm also feeling that Damien is town for their last post, but I can't seem to convince myself it isn't a pocket.

    It doesn't feel like a pocket, but honestly, I don't remember the last time I was pocketed so I have no idea.
    i don't really understand this post which makes me think it comes from villa

    (lol me i guess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Hayden (#1366)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Warne (#1364)
    Hi Matthew.

    Me and Jason both thought that some of the Stuart's reads were solid and that w/v read between Michael/Glenn had a lot of merit to it.

    I see you are already suspecting there being deep wolves from the way yesterday has unfolded. I'm here to tell you that those deep wolves names are Michael Clarke and Brett Lee.
    ooooh interesting

    ok i'll take back the part about no one listening to stuart i apologise

    michael is so towny to me though??? if there's a wolf between michael and glenn like it would HAVE to be glenn like michael is probably a part of my towncore at this point

    brett is an interesting take - he had that random push on me yesterday that seemed to come out of nowhere but then he didn't even end up voting me so that was weird
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Hayden (#1368)
    actually @Shane Warne i really liked your brett case you made

    but then brett's reply made me doubt myself lol like i felt he had some good points in his defence

    but alas that is this entire game isn't it just going back and forth then closing your eyes and hoping you're right on your final decision >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Hayden (#1370)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Warne (#1367)
    It isn't called "deep wolf" for nothing.
    tbh i'm not entirely sure i trust you at this point

    so i don't really want to vote someone just because you told me to

    if you can actually give me some evidence that michael is scum and change my mind maybe i'll believe you

    brett i'd be more likely to vote but idk i feel like there's scummier people in the thread to focus on than these two tbh

    (i know i know i said deep wolfing earlier but i'm trusting my gut here)
    but I think these posts mostly discredit the idea that Matthew doesn't act aligned with Brett, dropping the town read like this. and particularly wolves town reading people for casing wolves happens a lot
  20. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed towny post tbh, can I ask why you didn't...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4791)
    simultaneously i'm terrified matthew was a wolf who was TMIing the crap out of his team

    one of the places where i wish i had meta

    does make one ricky post rather odd if thats the case but argh
    towny post tbh,

    can I ask why you didn't respond to my suggestion to clear Adam
  21. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed I more want to know how he ignored his previous...

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gilchrist (#4779)
    @Brett Lee can you explain your progression from wanting Justin 9 out of 10 times to switching and wanting Ricky to just voting Ricky no cap

    I get that you liked Justin's response but you also said that it wasn't explicitly "towny" so how was that enough for such a jarring transition
    I more want to know how he ignored his previous read on you

    both work though
  22. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed tbh, your timing for the turn around here makes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4771)
    im halfway through rickys iso again and i think i want to vote brett based on some little things ricky does
    tbh, your timing for the turn around here makes me :? a little
  23. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed if he wants that, I'm thinking he's the most...

    if he wants that, I'm thinking he's the most likely town in you three now ironically lol
  24. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed man idk I was going to put my Adam iso last...

    man

    idk I was going to put my Adam iso last but I kinda want some more info, I am jealous of you guys having a confirmed town outside the cross

    maybe Justin can vote me after I iso Adam quickly to confirm him
  25. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed could see this as over explainy w/w

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#530)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#290)
    I think Michael is town here, they expressed that they find posts towny even when they know they aren't really towny. Which (I think?) indicates a lack of TMI because it (kind of?) shows that they almost can't help finding the posts towny.

    As in, their perspective here (which I do believe is genuine because of the way they expressed this sentiment at first, which is a very discreet thing that I don't believe scum would post if they were going for being townread for what I'm townreading them for) shows that they are being influenced in a way by their (whoever's posting style they liked) posts that they can't really help.

    I'm not the greatest at explaining myself, and I'm quite sure I haven't been convincing enough or backed myself enough on this, in fact, that I've said might actually suggest TMI, but I'm mostly sure it isn't and I will try to express this better later.
    This feels towny coming from Brett. They seem to believe in their Michael read and are willing to admit uncertainty in a way that feels that they lack TMI.
    Mind you, my view could be colored by how Michael's vote on my slot soured my perception on them.
    Still if Brett is correct, then I wouldn't mind being shown my error in that world.
    could see this as over explainy w/w
  26. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed and besides, if you care about dead town I think...

    and besides, if you care about dead town I think everyone else town read me
  27. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed I can promise Mark Waugh's read on me was...

    I can promise Mark Waugh's read on me was completely awful

    quote his posts explaining them if you need me to say why
  28. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed yeah, I don't really agree with any reasons Glenn...

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gilchrist (#4750)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4745)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gilchrist (#4743)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#4602)
    So one thing I noticed is that Brett had a noticeable post drop when Matthew was the wagon choice D2.
    Am I crazy for thinking that could be >rand mafia for Brett?
    Didn't he push Matthew though and then come back eod to keep pushing? I feel like this reasoning sucks even if Brett is mafia
    eh, iirc from my ISO his Matthew push amounts to a total of 2 posts on day 2

    voting him early in the day,

    coming in later to say "Matthew is the way"
    That's fair, but if I'm reading Glenn's statement correctly, he's saying that Brett dropping off when Matthew was the wagon choice makes him a potential wolf, but considering his push on Matthew was early (therefore if they're partners it's a planned bus from early) I'm not sure why the post count drop would be AI from Glenn's POV
    yeah, I don't really agree with any reasons Glenn has given for anything this day phase lol

    but just wanted to say
  29. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed eh, iirc from my ISO his Matthew push amounts to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gilchrist (#4743)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#4602)
    So one thing I noticed is that Brett had a noticeable post drop when Matthew was the wagon choice D2.
    Am I crazy for thinking that could be >rand mafia for Brett?
    Didn't he push Matthew though and then come back eod to keep pushing? I feel like this reasoning sucks even if Brett is mafia
    eh, iirc from my ISO his Matthew push amounts to a total of 2 posts on day 2

    voting him early in the day,

    coming in later to say "Matthew is the way"
  30. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed I mean, I'd say just really don't out level...

    I mean, I'd say just really don't out level yourself here

    Brett never gave a read on you, didn't even attempt until day 4

    he never gave a real read on me

    he never gave a real read on Adam

    this whole game

    his contributions really are just level 0 not good this game, I think I've done a fair bit better than that

    and hey in anon maybe you should just work with what's in front of you right?

    lol
  31. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed not just because*

    not just because*
  32. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed if you wanna sheep someone, I'd be saying Michael...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4733)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4731)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4728)
    he had brett as his town read yesterday

    there's like no way his vote here is an organic re-eval
    yeah

    and with how bad his solving'was today I kinda think my volume cleared read is bad or at least needs revisiting

    if you want why I thought you might be a wolf in bed I just kinda left disappointed after you didn't really seem you waver on me at all last night, and also the biggest thing that sticks out irt you for me is the way you voted Matthew day 2, going "guess this is fine" is similar rather than actually liking it
    i wouldn't blame you because i did not really push matthew forcefully at all and it'd be easy to think that was a bus, only thing is if i was doing that i don't dumbly flop onto mitchell late late instead lol

    and really i did kind of think it was you, mainly because of the stuff mark had said, and you going 0 to 60 the moment brett voted you felt like wolf aggression? i don't think everything he said has a point but you were acting somewhat cautious, then the moment he was "confirmed" to you, you went all out trying to bury him, which felt like how some wolves try to win via overwhelming rhetorical bombast (admittedly i have not paid attention to every detail of the argument because it's just not that important to me)
    if you wanna sheep someone, I'd be saying Michael is much better

    but just because it favors me, though partially,

    but I guess you don't like him, huh lol
  33. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed yeah and with how bad his solving'was today I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4728)
    he had brett as his town read yesterday

    there's like no way his vote here is an organic re-eval
    yeah

    and with how bad his solving'was today I kinda think my volume cleared read is bad or at least needs revisiting

    if you want why I thought you might be a wolf in bed I just kinda left disappointed after you didn't really seem you waver on me at all last night, and also the biggest thing that sticks out irt you for me is the way you voted Matthew day 2, going "guess this is fine" is similar rather than actually liking it
  34. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed idk my current legacy is probably Glenn wolf tbh...

    idk my current legacy is probably Glenn wolf tbh

    need to read Justin and his ISO though (will do soon)
  35. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed yeah, tbh like I have no clue why he was...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4725)
    glenns posts are so bad

    i dunno how he was allowed to go for this long i blame myself
    yeah, tbh like

    I have no clue why he was saying he wanted to hold off voting then floated a vote into Brett then did it

    kinda weird too lol
  36. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed all I need is one vote from a town I can take...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4724)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4647)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4643)
    but if i can be fully candid, ricky, you've looked like you couldn't make up your mind on whether to FoS me or try to persuade me and i find that suspect
    I mean, you've not really given me much to work with this day phase

    And it's a conflicted thing, being in a cross as a villager

    Probably not all my posts are great but I think I've done a good job showing why Brett's posts are decently wolfy, and posting a lot with town PoV
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4648)
    I don't know if it helps you, considering it's anon, but I'm pretty commonly wolf read for changing my mind a lot as town, and bouncing around

    It's a towny trait imo though, it's just harder to fake all those thoughts, and less conducive to a win condition. If I was a wolf, I would have set my mind onto either pocketing or discrediting you from the start. Moving between them only weakens the goal of both.

    And especially in anon, I have no reason to fake that. This defense is true and valid, but it's still wifom-y in nature, I can just go with more straight forward play that I'm pretty easily capable of
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4650)
    And besides that, "trying to persuade" someone is useful

    Conversation imo is just useful

    I think a wolf this day phase would have a tougher time being malleable, and considering thoughts for what they are, they're more rigid. So, when I talk to you, say "this is why I'm town, here's these things to think about," it's useful to me to see how you weigh that and respond

    And past that, I am genuinely trying to solve the other people, and input on them is good
    you're very smooth with words

    you say you'd pick a thing, i guess my issue is that it's beneficial to keep options open and, like, try to get my vote if you can but discredit me if you don't get the vote

    and you bounced around on how you were reading everyone else so much, it seemed almost too indecisive? at least that was my fear anyway. like you were trying to replicate the thought process of a villager but were bouncing between reads on adam too often
    all I need is one vote from a town

    I can take my pick, it's easy

    anyways, tbh, while in bed I was kinda thinking it might be you--lol
  37. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed I don't know what you mean But I mean, I can...

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#4684)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4683)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#4682)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4681)
    Why do you want to vote right now?
    I'm not sure if I can trust the internet to not die if I don't commit to a vote now.
    Does it die often?
    More often than it should if you ask me.
    Which is zero times regarding my internet connection.
    I don't know what you mean

    But I mean, I can tell you that you'd be voting a wolf if you do vote, lol
  38. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed Does it die often?

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#4682)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4681)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#4680)
    I'm tempted to just vote right, yet do I now?
    Or wait longer?
    Why do you want to vote right now?
    I'm not sure if I can trust the internet to not die if I don't commit to a vote now.
    Does it die often?
  39. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed Why do you want to vote right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#4680)
    I'm tempted to just vote right, yet do I now?
    Or wait longer?
    Why do you want to vote right now?
  40. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed I figure that if Brett said Matthew/Adam weren't...

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#4674)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4654)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#3454)
    There was a question on what happened to my earlier reasoning where I said I thought Adam/Matthew not w/w.

    Quite simply, it fell apart when I looked at it again.

    I can elaborate if anyone wants.
    possible this isn't partnery
    If I'm understanding this correctly, you're thinking that Brett/Adam might not be teamed.
    Am I right?
    I figure that if Brett said Matthew/Adam weren't w/w, he would hold onto that after the flip. It would be said to sorta bus and get cred for his team, but instead, the way he retracts it makes me think his post was fake solving more than to town read a wolf partner, etc
  41. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed Probably not super relevant considering, possibly...

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#4669)
    I'm not sure what to make of Adam not being in thread tbh.
    Probably not super relevant considering, possibly leaning lightly wolfy but not worth reading into specifically imo
  42. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#4667)
    Anyone else here?
    Hmmmph I see.
    yeah
  43. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed I wouldn't mind you voting Brett :wowee: This...

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#4664)
    I'm tempted to vote before I hit the sack, because well I'm not sure if I should trust the fickle internet to not die if I hold off on making a vote.
    I wouldn't mind you voting Brett

    This is mostly because I have a slight worry you're a wolf who will hold off for Justin potentially voting me to hammer me
  44. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#4661)
    I can weigh in if you want Ricky.
    Sure
  45. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed Justin Langer Why did Michael die if I'm a wolf...

    @Justin Langer Why did Michael die if I'm a wolf and you're town?
  46. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed Well, having finished Brett's ISO, looking at...

    Well, having finished Brett's ISO, looking at specifically mentions of the people alive today, what I got was that the only read Glenn actually every explains on any living player is on Glenn, which was done day 1

    Which is, well.. extremely lol on it's own, but

    I kinda have the mind that Brett would actually think they should give a read on their partner? Like they basically never talk about Adam, only to say he's not w/w with Matthew then immediately drop it. His other mentions of him are super super non-contributions, and it's the same with Justin. I don't know if I take it to be true that Brett would care to talk about a partner, that it applies as much to Justin, because Brett does this kinda awkward "oh, look, Michael cased Justin, I'll put him in my PoE I guess" kinda thing, but yeah

    I am decently inclined to say that Brett would care to have talked about his partner, because like, he cared enough about w/w bull$%#! to bus Matthew a ton, so yeah.

    I mean, Justin weighing in on the opinion would be good probably, Adam too but I doubt he's going to be here lol

    I'll read ISO's of the others tomorrow to see what I think about their ends, can't do more tonight

    I... also *sort of* thought that if Brett is going to say Adam is not w/w with Matthew, and that was true, he would continue to hold the opinion as a way to shield a partner?

    Like what's the point of going "my wolf partner is town for this reason" and not actually doing anything with it

    I don't know, though

    Actually, cross referencing the treatment with Matthew's ISO probably would be helpful
  47. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed part of what I thought gave Adam more wolf equity...

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4104)
    That is a nice votecount.

    I say we get rid of Adam if this flips w (which I’m pretty sure it just does).
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4112)
    (Ricky’s EoD looks decent if Jason w and Adams approach reads more as bussing tbh)
    part of what I thought gave Adam more wolf equity

    Giving a wolf read on a partner while you have the opportunity to, while having to have zero actual commitment to it because the person isn't going to flip wolf, is how I felt about it

    It's also the literal only time iirc that they talk about my posts before this day phase, and it's a literally useless opinion, but lol.
  48. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed the first time Brett even attempts to talk about...

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#3905)
    Ok so I forgot the exact reasons I towncored Justin but his ISO is town
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#3906)
    @Justin Langer

    Can you tell me why you're town again because I swear I had a reason and I forgot.
    the first time Brett even attempts to talk about his Justin read, btw. This is on day 4. The guys done literally nothing this game
  49. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed I'm going to be extremely distraught if I lose a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4204)
    My Glenn read is in my ISO.

    Lemme find the posts.

    I’ll read what you find concerning about Glenn, though I doubt you’ll surprise me (I think I know what you’re taking about and I don’t think it’s scummy)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4292)
    @Mark Waugh

    I'm not going to launch into a specific defense, but I don't think what you pointed out is necessarily scummy, and I'll just refer you to my post on why I think Glenn's ISO isn't scummy, though it looks that way. It's talking about not what you have problems with, but I think there are some common themes, and I've been slacking off and just don't have the effort to refute you with quotes and stuff.
    I'm going to be extremely distraught if I lose a cross to a wolf who posted a read day 1 and is saying, day FIVE, "I explained that read already--day 1, don't worry it hasn't changed"
  50. Replies
    5,138
    Views
    43,468

    Completed LMFAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#3477)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Waugh (#3472)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#3453)
    I'm looking around.

    Brett
    Michael
    Justin Glenn Mark
    Ricky Adam
    Jason

    I feel like I forgot someone.
    Genuine question. Pretend I haven't read the game (and forget that I had you as top town and Michael thinks you're a wolf)

    Why are you a villager? Or, rather, Would you have found yourself being a villager if you played against yourself in this game, and based on what?
    I'm not quite sure.

    I've already expressed I don't think my interactions with Matthew are clearing, though I'm fine if other people think they are I can explain why postgame.

    My beginning reads when I had more WIM are probably the towniest thing from me, and I personally don't find them all that clearing.

    Yeah, I'm not quite sure.
    LMFAO
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
ITA Nerfer

The ITA Nerfer may each night target someone and reduce that player's basic ITA hit rate to 0% for the next day phase.