Search:

Type: Posts; User: BongWater

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Postgame#3659

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed Phraze how is that venti’s fault? In no way...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#3655)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3653)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#3648)
    Oh, it's just Venti.
    @Phraze

    I mean dusk voted him first

    so you shouldn’t slag him off for voting them
    Dusk was confirmed while Venti wasn't.
    @Phraze

    how is that venti’s fault?

    In no way should venti be blamed for what happened yesterday, and shame on anyone who tries to
  2. Postgame#3653

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed Phraze I mean dusk voted him first so you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#3648)
    Oh, it's just Venti.
    @Phraze

    I mean dusk voted him first

    so you shouldn’t slag him off for voting them
  3. Postgame#3652

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed Phraze I mean dusk voted him first so you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#3648)
    Oh, it's just Venti.
    @Phraze

    I mean dusk voted him first

    so you shouldn’t slag him off for voting them
  4. Postgame#3632

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed I agree This setup was cool, although I do...

    I agree

    This setup was cool, although I do think that maybe some of the shenanigans probably shouldn’t be there, but I generally am not the biggest fan of things like death tailors

    Overall I enjoyed this game a lot!
  5. Postgame#3629

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed anyways TripleHaven Guillotina have...

    anyways

    @TripleHaven

    @Guillotina

    have you guys decided who you think I am yet
  6. Postgame#3627

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed Basically this, I agree with everything this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#3621)
    Venti is a better player than people give him credit for. They can make mistakes that end up shooting the town in the foot, but ultimately the amount of effort and tinfoiling they do have an odd way of throwing us off his town twtbw personality and on the right track. I knew after last game that Venti had this way of being kept alive because people were either sick of examining Venti or townread Venti. By the end of the day, most of those people who felt that way about Venti were dead. That's Venti's strength, and it was scary enough for me to consider multiple times about death tailoring Venti as Pennywise.
    Basically this, I agree with everything this says, and I really didn’t like how venti was often treated this game tbh.
  7. Postgame#3616

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed I want to hear guesses first

    Quote Originally Posted by Biohaz (#3613)
    oh yeah are you gonna reveal who you are or not @BongWater
    I want to hear guesses first
  8. Postgame#3615

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed Anyways the reason why I wanted to nail it in was...

    Anyways the reason why I wanted to nail it in was because in hindsight I really wish someone told me all of this when I started playing instead of me having to go through years of trial and error lol
  9. Postgame#3612

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed Alright sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3610)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3609)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3605)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3601)
    You should either try to figure out why you moved off of that PoE (if you did) or why you couldn’t get that PoE successfully pushed
    ???
    Because no one ever listens to me
    Alright well try to figure out why that is

    Read why people aren’t listening to your reads, is it because they don’t think the reasoning is good? Is it because you’re an easy voice to shout down? Is it because you often don’t have concrete reads? Is it possible you just aren’t very charismatic?

    If you can’t figure it out then Maybe play on an alt a bit, try to change your playstyle a bit just to try something new and fresh. Or try to solidify your methodology so it’s more palatable
    just stop
    Alright sorry
  10. Postgame#3611

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed Again that’s not what I’m trying to say, he made...

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#3608)
    So saying that he didn't put effort and implying that he didn't play well when if he had a role like a vigilante he would have cleared you out of the sky is a reach.
    Again that’s not what I’m trying to say, he made a comment about losing a lot as town and because I’m a nosy busybody I wanted to help him out
  11. Postgame#3609

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed Alright well try to figure out why that is ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3605)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3601)
    You should either try to figure out why you moved off of that PoE (if you did) or why you couldn’t get that PoE successfully pushed
    ???
    Because no one ever listens to me
    Alright well try to figure out why that is

    Read why people aren’t listening to your reads, is it because they don’t think the reasoning is good? Is it because you’re an easy voice to shout down? Is it because you often don’t have concrete reads? Is it possible you just aren’t very charismatic?

    If you can’t figure it out then Maybe play on an alt a bit, try to change your playstyle a bit just to try something new and fresh. Or try to solidify your methodology so it’s more palatable
  12. Postgame#3601

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed That actually sounds like you should give that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3593)
    Also BW stop saying "look at your previous town games" because I literally and it is incredibly tilting for you to say that. One of my town games I had an 100% correct PoE and was ML when I hard claimed Cop (when I was the Cop) like just stop trying to seem like you know more about me than I do.
    Alright I'm done here, I have been too toxic and I'm sorry
    That actually sounds like you should give that some more thought

    @Venti

    You should either try to figure out why you moved off of that PoE (if you did) or why you couldn’t get that PoE successfully pushed

    Hell, even when you play awesome you should try to look back and see where you did well and see how you can replicate it in the future!
  13. Postgame#3590

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed Oh no that’s not what I’m saying I mean put in...

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 (#3584)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3561)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3552)
    idc I just want to win 1 town game
    @Venti

    you should try to read your old games and see where you went wrong

    then try to analyze some champs games and see where you can improve

    you should try to read your games over again as both alignments

    if you really want to improve and start winning you’ll have to put in some effort unfortunately
    Be careful with what you're saying here.

    This whole thing heavily implies that Venti does not put in effort and I think that's disrespectful to the fact that Venti did play in some capacity, even if that capacity is something that you don't think had any effort in it.
    Oh no that’s not what I’m saying

    I mean put in effort to improve

    I always try to read over my past games to improve

    Imo when doing any sort of activity, there’s a vast difference between putting in effort to try, and putting in effort to improve

    Ideally you should try to do both, venti had killer WiM and that’s a very good thing
  14. Postgame#3586

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed Ratchet apparently also made them alignment only...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskshimmer (#3581)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biohaz (#3580)
    Why were flips alignment only btw?
    Wait I thought that was you guys
    Ratchet apparently also made them alignment only

    That was excessive imo
  15. Postgame#3582

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed Plus tbh I think it would’ve been very easy for...

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 (#3577)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3558)
    i'm just tilted dusk voted the green check
    I think there's some argument to be made that Bong's flip implied you town regardless, but I would like to note that since there was no full-flip we could not take Bong's word (a wolf's word) for it that he was responsible for his own elimination-proof trick.

    So there was no absolute mechanical proof that you was town. Though obviously now we know Bong did have an elimination-related ability. If there was a full-flip from Bong then you would be effectively green-checked but since it was only an alignment flip there was room for reasonable uncertainty fmpov.
    Plus tbh I think it would’ve been very easy for venti to be a wolf bulletproof lying about being elim proof

    Considering the only reason to trust him was his word, and considering the insane amount of KP town had this game a bulletproof scum would make sense
  16. Postgame#3578

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed my entire role is just a full “setup design is my...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskshimmer (#3572)
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#3568)
    death tailor
    my entire role is just a full “setup design is my passion” moment
  17. Postgame#3575

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed also I’m very glad that garden gnome shot phraze...

    also I’m very glad that garden gnome shot phraze

    idk if I was the cause but I’ll take the cred lol
  18. Postgame#3571

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed even if you think that’s true which I find pretty...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3565)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3561)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3552)
    idc I just want to win 1 town game
    @Venti

    you should try to read your old games and see where you went wrong

    then try to analyze some champs games and see where you can improve

    you should try to read your games over again as both alignments

    if you really want to improve and start winning you’ll have to put in some effort unfortunately
    I don't do anything wrong people just throw and I get tilted because of it
    even if you think that’s true which I find pretty implausible, it still will be incredibly helpful to read over your past games

    and if you do have to deal with belligerent players reading over your old games and seeing where you went wrong in those interactions will be very helpful
  19. Postgame#3567

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed yeah hindsight’s a $%#! and all you had me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskshimmer (#3562)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3542)
    also @Duskshimmer

    this probably isn’t my place to say anything considering how I played but I think you could’ve solved the ratchet/omni dichotomy by thinking about the fact nobody knew anything about ratchets death while we knew omni was killed by a villager

    I think if you’re in final 3 I’d lead ratchet town for purely that reason because I don’t believe that Jack had any ways of killing players?
    This is another thing that I didn't think to consider
    Overall, I largely shut out the mechanical side of the game for my solving
    Which was likely also an error
    yeah hindsight’s a $%#! and all

    you had me dead to rights and I’m not winning any awards for my play this game so you should feel proud of yourself even if you didn’t catch the last one

    you played a pretty good game imo
  20. Postgame#3564

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed and certainly none that town would know about

    and certainly none that town would know about
  21. Postgame#3563

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed I don’t think we had any bulletproof?

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3560)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3557)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3553)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskshimmer (#3551)
    I believed that, if you were a wolf, you were a non-day-immune wolf.
    I don't believe you were ever proven to be day-immune? If so then I very much did miss it.
    then why is my role "immortal"
    I mean that sounds like a role that could easily be a mafia bulletproof

    so
    why would there be 2 mafia bulletproof
    I don’t think we had any bulletproof?
  22. Postgame#3561

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed Venti you should try to read your old games...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3552)
    idc I just want to win 1 town game
    @Venti

    you should try to read your old games and see where you went wrong

    then try to analyze some champs games and see where you can improve

    you should try to read your games over again as both alignments

    if you really want to improve and start winning you’ll have to put in some effort unfortunately
  23. Postgame#3557

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed I mean that sounds like a role that could easily...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3553)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskshimmer (#3551)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3546)
    Dusk why would mafia have 2 day immune people
    I believed that, if you were a wolf, you were a non-day-immune wolf.
    I don't believe you were ever proven to be day-immune? If so then I very much did miss it.
    then why is my role "immortal"
    I mean that sounds like a role that could easily be a mafia bulletproof

    so
  24. Postgame#3556

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed we did not you had only one flipless townie ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3502)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3499)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3496)
    Also this setup was anti-town
    for sure not true

    this setup was absurdly townsided if it wasn’t for my role

    all of our power roles except for me and luxy’s day vig sucked
    Mafia had a bonus factional every night, town had no flips.
    we did not

    you had only one flipless townie

    I really think you should take a break before you say something you might regret
  25. Postgame#3555

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed one game is not an established meta and I would...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3549)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3545)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3540)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3536)
    The wolf meta for the game that was ongoing?

    Bold move cotton
    I have a finished wolf game
    firstly it was ongoing for much of this game

    secondly one game isn’t exactly much of a “meta”
    I have an established town meta vs wolf meta
    one game is not an established meta and I would not clear a player in final 3 off of only one wolf game, no matter how many town games that person had
  26. Postgame#3550

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed take a breather chill out come back to the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3546)
    Dusk why would mafia have 2 day immune people
    take a breather

    chill out

    come back to the game in a day and figure out what happened if you still care
  27. Postgame#3545

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed firstly it was ongoing for much of this game ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3540)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3536)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3532)
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 (#3530)
    there are wolves out there who literally aim to play like that

    it's also an incredible way to confbias oneself into thinking a wolf is town

    I'm very skeptical of such arguments and you replying "then vote me" in past instances of the game (ex: p#2707 ) didn't help fmpov

    I didn't think you were very wolfy; I thought you very much weren't towny and in that regard that still left you open for a wolf who was playing to the idea "oh I make no sense as a wolf therefore I cannot be a wolf".

    I do think I gave Cape a bit too much lee-way with his town-read of Biohaz though. In hindsight I should've scrutinized him and Biohaz more for that, as I largely read Biohaz as lean town over respect for Cape's abilities as a town.
    read my wolf meta
    The wolf meta for the game that was ongoing?

    Bold move cotton
    I have a finished wolf game
    firstly it was ongoing for much of this game

    secondly one game isn’t exactly much of a “meta”
  28. Postgame#3542

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed also Duskshimmer this probably isn’t my place...

    also @Duskshimmer

    this probably isn’t my place to say anything considering how I played but I think you could’ve solved the ratchet/omni dichotomy by thinking about the fact nobody knew anything about ratchets death while we knew omni was killed by a villager

    I think if you’re in final 3 I’d lead ratchet town for purely that reason because I don’t believe that Jack had any ways of killing players?
  29. Postgame#3536

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed The wolf meta for the game that was ongoing? ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3532)
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 (#3530)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3492)
    My actions made no sense from scum PoV
    there are wolves out there who literally aim to play like that

    it's also an incredible way to confbias oneself into thinking a wolf is town

    I'm very skeptical of such arguments and you replying "then vote me" in past instances of the game (ex: p#2707 ) didn't help fmpov

    I didn't think you were very wolfy; I thought you very much weren't towny and in that regard that still left you open for a wolf who was playing to the idea "oh I make no sense as a wolf therefore I cannot be a wolf".

    I do think I gave Cape a bit too much lee-way with his town-read of Biohaz though. In hindsight I should've scrutinized him and Biohaz more for that, as I largely read Biohaz as lean town over respect for Cape's abilities as a town.
    read my wolf meta
    The wolf meta for the game that was ongoing?

    Bold move cotton
  30. Postgame#3535

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed for example look at my play this game I...

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 (#3530)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3492)
    My actions made no sense from scum PoV
    there are wolves out there who literally aim to play like that

    it's also an incredible way to confbias oneself into thinking a wolf is town

    I'm very skeptical of such arguments and you replying "then vote me" in past instances of the game (ex: p#2707 ) didn't help fmpov

    I didn't think you were very wolfy; I thought you very much weren't towny and in that regard that still left you open for a wolf who was playing to the idea "oh I make no sense as a wolf therefore I cannot be a wolf".

    I do think I gave Cape a bit too much lee-way with his town-read of Biohaz though. In hindsight I should've scrutinized him and Biohaz more for that, as I largely read Biohaz as lean town over respect for Cape's abilities as a town.
    for example

    look at my play this game

    I managed to skate by mostly because I was firing off hot takes every time I was in thread that were too outrageous to come from a wolf
  31. Postgame#3528

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed our soup kill was often completely anti mafia lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#3525)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#3518)
    Oh I shot mafia!
    Good job, Cape. I originally wanted to use Luxy's table-wide roleblock to prevent something like this rip. I figured N3 would be the most dangerous night for us, and you helped proved that.
    our soup kill was often completely anti mafia lol
  32. Postgame#3524

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed who is this

    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Medb (#3520)
    Was frustrating to read players assume I was scum for some reason and that was one of the reasons why we lost. Do not assume things just because they're easier for you to accept.

    GG.
    who is this
  33. Postgame#3514

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed I mean I don’t understand what you mean by “won...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3512)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3508)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3505)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3498)
    I’m pretty sure one could argue about that from literally every single player alive at final 3

    and the same with me and hydreigon

    scum often does things that don’t make sense either to make their partners look good when they flip (which is why I didn’t roll over and die in case the worst happened, and it did) or to make themselves look good in case a flip happens on a scum mate (like with biohaz pushing me)

    you were playing today in a very defensive way and I think that was a mistake
    Litterally name one $%#!ing reason why I would fake claim d1, purposefully draw attention to myself, then I ping everyone 5 minutes from EoD when I could have just voted the other person and won the game as mafia. I didn't really try at the end because this logic is $%#!ing 100% clearing.
    sorry I don’t really understand what you’re trying to say here
    Like, Dusk clearly wasn't looking into my actions and my perspective, so I didn't bother trying to help them understand it.
    I mean I don’t understand what you mean by “won the game”

    And if you claimed you were completely in killable (which already is an extremely wolfy claim) then I don’t think you get any cred from the wolf team wagoning you

    Or any sort of wagon/trying to bait death shenanigans
  34. Postgame#3513

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed We were very lucky nobody caught ratchet implying...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#3507)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3504)
    what

    no we didn’t

    we had $%#! all killpower

    and omni played well in choosing to janitor themselves at that exact moment just in case

    only ratchet was the only janitored by default player I believe
    It actually mattered a lot, because Duskshimmer was convinced Ratchet was mafia over me, and believed in a world where the entire mafia team dogpiled Venti for wolf theatre.
    We were very lucky nobody caught ratchet implying they saved keqing lol
  35. Postgame#3508

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed sorry I don’t really understand what you’re...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3505)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3498)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3492)
    My actions made no sense from scum PoV
    I’m pretty sure one could argue about that from literally every single player alive at final 3

    and the same with me and hydreigon

    scum often does things that don’t make sense either to make their partners look good when they flip (which is why I didn’t roll over and die in case the worst happened, and it did) or to make themselves look good in case a flip happens on a scum mate (like with biohaz pushing me)

    you were playing today in a very defensive way and I think that was a mistake
    Litterally name one $%#!ing reason why I would fake claim d1, purposefully draw attention to myself, then I ping everyone 5 minutes from EoD when I could have just voted the other person and won the game as mafia. I didn't really try at the end because this logic is $%#!ing 100% clearing.
    sorry I don’t really understand what you’re trying to say here
  36. Postgame#3506

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed yeah sorry for the terrible timing I was...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#3503)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#3500)
    Apologies for the lack of voting on the day Luxy's wagon went over. I literally couldn't use any of my abilities for my cycle. I broke a rule that day after I posted in the graveyard forum thread, so I was vanilla'd for a cycle as a result.
    I suppose it didn't matter anyway, because when Bong and biohaz changed their votes onto Duskshimmer, there was less than fifteen minutes remaining, which meant I could vote Duskshimmer unless my vote was already on them, and even then it would have to be a tie, which would be pretty damning if Dark Spirit's vote was not only detected but on Duskshimmer when Luxy dies. Perhaps it was for the best.
    yeah sorry for the terrible timing

    I was trying to find the best moment to vote that wouldn’t draw suspicion on biohaz and and hopefully on whatever poor sod voted with me
  37. Postgame#3504

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed what no we didn’t we had $%#! all killpower...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3502)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3499)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3496)
    Also this setup was anti-town
    for sure not true

    this setup was absurdly townsided if it wasn’t for my role

    all of our power roles except for me and luxy’s day vig sucked
    Mafia had a bonus factional every night, town had no flips.
    what

    no we didn’t

    we had $%#! all killpower

    and omni played well in choosing to janitor themselves at that exact moment just in case

    only ratchet was the only janitored by default player I believe
  38. Postgame#3501

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed for example one thing I noticed with biohazard...

    for example one thing I noticed with biohazard was even when they were posting a lot of good things in thread

    they weren’t doing much until they started hardcore pushing agenda

    if you can spot when a wolf goes from “following the flow of thread” mode to “making thread it’s $%#!” mode you’ll get much better at catching wolves
  39. Postgame#3499

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed for sure not true this setup was absurdly...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3496)
    Also this setup was anti-town
    for sure not true

    this setup was absurdly townsided if it wasn’t for my role

    all of our power roles except for me and luxy’s day vig sucked
  40. Postgame#3498

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed I’m pretty sure one could argue about that from...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3492)
    My actions made no sense from scum PoV
    I’m pretty sure one could argue about that from literally every single player alive at final 3

    and the same with me and hydreigon

    scum often does things that don’t make sense either to make their partners look good when they flip (which is why I didn’t roll over and die in case the worst happened, and it did) or to make themselves look good in case a flip happens on a scum mate (like with biohaz pushing me)

    you were playing today in a very defensive way and I think that was a mistake
  41. Postgame#3491

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed literally slanked after I got townread to take...

    Quote Originally Posted by Biohaz (#3488)
    BongWater was elimproof as long as they selfhammered LOL
    literally slanked after I got townread to take advantage of it

    then my internet pissed itself
  42. Postgame#3489

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed again no you weren’t greenchecked in a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3486)
    dusk voting me made litterally no sense
    again no

    you weren’t greenchecked

    in a situation like this you should wait a day or so and analyze your play and see where you went wrong

    nobody plays perfectly
  43. Postgame#3487

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed no

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3482)
    Dusk threw
    no
  44. Postgame#3485

    Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

    by BongWater
    Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed I can’t believe my internet cut out seconds...

    I can’t believe my internet cut out seconds before I could self hammer

    Ty biohaz youre the goat
  45. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed I'm not saying unless we do a full mass-claim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Biohaz (#3305)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3303)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biohaz (#3300)
    Also Phraze has flipped town according to the nightflips. Only way Dusk is mafia is if they are death immune or they roleblocked Phraze the night that Phraze went to bite Dusk.
    I have mechanical information proving that phraze's flip is fake.
    When did you get this information?
    I'm not saying unless we do a full mass-claim.
  46. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed Yes. Do you really think there's so much flip...

    Quote Originally Posted by Biohaz (#3306)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3302)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biohaz (#3299)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3258)
    An Explanation for My Play Yesterday

    I am 1-shot eliminationproof.

    Yesterday I believed there were only two mafia in the game, I did not want to make this clear that I thought this so I deliberately tried to stay under the radar. I believe that the last two mafia are Phraze and Dusk. I believe their play yesterday fits perfectly with a wolf fake claiming a masonry and trying to coast to end game. I think there was a distinct hesitancy to eliminate me, plus the lack of effort to try and find my “partner” that makes sense with them both being wolves.

    Either way, I was willing to lose on the possibility of there being 3 wolves and them having more killpower.

    But in the end it seems I was corrrct.

    ##Vote Phraze
    How did you possibly play yesterday this way if you are town? Are you claiming you had reason to believe you were confident enough there were only 2 mafia to bet the game on it?
    Were there any teams that had 3 players that made sense to you?
    I thought it was pretty likely you were a wolf and had 2 partners. It was far from impossible for you to be aligned with 2 other people in thread if that is the case.

    You're telling me your thought process was just "oh there aren't 3 players that really make sense to be aligned so probably 2 mafia?"
    Yes.

    Do you really think there's so much flip alteration and janitoring for $%#!'s and giggles?
  47. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed I have mechanical information proving that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Biohaz (#3300)
    Also Phraze has flipped town according to the nightflips. Only way Dusk is mafia is if they are death immune or they roleblocked Phraze the night that Phraze went to bite Dusk.
    I have mechanical information proving that phraze's flip is fake.
  48. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed Were there any teams that had 3 players that made...

    Quote Originally Posted by Biohaz (#3299)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3258)
    An Explanation for My Play Yesterday

    I am 1-shot eliminationproof.

    Yesterday I believed there were only two mafia in the game, I did not want to make this clear that I thought this so I deliberately tried to stay under the radar. I believe that the last two mafia are Phraze and Dusk. I believe their play yesterday fits perfectly with a wolf fake claiming a masonry and trying to coast to end game. I think there was a distinct hesitancy to eliminate me, plus the lack of effort to try and find my “partner” that makes sense with them both being wolves.

    Either way, I was willing to lose on the possibility of there being 3 wolves and them having more killpower.

    But in the end it seems I was corrrct.

    ##Vote Phraze
    How did you possibly play yesterday this way if you are town? Are you claiming you had reason to believe you were confident enough there were only 2 mafia to bet the game on it?
    Were there any teams that had 3 players that made sense to you?
  49. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed i cant even be bothered to pretend to care

    i cant even be bothered to pretend to care
  50. Replies
    3,667
    Views
    39,066

    Completed do i really need to it's venti

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#3276)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3274)
    ##Vote Duskshimmer

    actually i cant be bothered with this
    explain
    do i really need to

    it's venti
Results 1 to 50 of 323
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
ITA Nerfer

The ITA Nerfer may each night target someone and reduce that player's basic ITA hit rate to 0% for the next day phase.