Search:

Type: Posts; User: Ominoire

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.12 seconds.

  1. Day 5#9324

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread The mountain doesn't exist. It can't freeze you.

    The mountain doesn't exist. It can't freeze you.
  2. Day 5#9295

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread OUTM, Orangeandblack5, and Oilypetal are the wolf...

    OUTM, Orangeandblack5, and Oilypetal are the wolf team. For certain.
  3. Day 5#9294

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Lily might as well be spelled Oily with how I've...

    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9292)
    Oh, you're mixing me up with Lily.
    Lily might as well be spelled Oily with how I've been mixing up OUTM and Orange for her.
  4. Day 5#9293

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Not really, because I have a lot of experience...

    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#9290)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#9287)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#9284)

    seems flashy for little gain over just getting two villas to cross
    TWTBAW is an angle.
    and also a useless conversation to have unless we wanna go in circles forever about me, which still seems like a waste
    Not really, because I have a lot of experience committing to this angle and identifying people against this angle. Why else do you think I've been able to correctly townread Kuti and Vandy? Or D1 Fontana and Axelrod when people were thinking one of them could be wolfy defensive? I'm either good, lucky, or just a wolf.
  5. Day 5#9289

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Then maybe I'm confusing OUTM and Orange for...

    Then maybe I'm confusing OUTM and Orange for someone else. Someone who doesn't start with an "O."
  6. Day 5#9287

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread TWTBAW is an angle.

    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#9284)

    seems flashy for little gain over just getting two villas to cross
    TWTBAW is an angle.
  7. Day 5#9285

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread If someone has a case against OUTM that isn't a...

    If someone has a case against OUTM that isn't a gutread, then let me know. If not, then maybe I'll bother to read every OUTM post. Earlier I thought OUTM townread Haze strongly enough to defend them on D4, but P#9269 has me thinking I'm mistaken. I probably mixed up OUTM for Orange.

    Again, someone - probably Orange - should convince me why Haze is town outside of metareads. The one thing I'm willing to give to Haze is that Haze always enters the conversation like they're playing a different game. We're playing Mafia and they're busy playing Snakes and Ladders. I rather have a case that's dependent on this game and not on metaknowledge, please. I don't think I've played a game with Haze outside of a mash, or any other game at all.
  8. Day 5#9283

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread I sympathize with this theory, because that's the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#9276)
    I almost feel like it's a wolf tactic to just wait til eventually the rest of us just vote someone out to get it over with, then if they flip town Orange can come in say "Look you guys did it again voting a town out when we have infinite time" the next day.
    I sympathize with this theory, because that's the wolf equity I assigned to Axelrod at one point. But that theory alone doesn't catch wolves. If you have a case against Orange that goes beyond this, then tell me.
  9. Day 5#9282

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Aaa nevers dies after the wagon formations that...

    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#9251)
    aaa dies or scum are throwing
    Aaa nevers dies after the wagon formations that happened today.
  10. Day 5#9246

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Then again, you and Schweppes are competing for...

    Then again, you and Schweppes are competing for that town spot.
  11. Day 5#9245

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Orange, since it seems like you now have the most...

    Orange, since it seems like you now have the most town equity among us, you are probably going to die next. Let's assume you are town anyway. What points do you have to offer for Haze being town? I would rather have less meta-relevant points, if possible.
  12. Day 5#9244

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Vandy was on OUTM, not me.

    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#9230)
    remind me was vandy on OUTM or Omin idr
    Vandy was on OUTM, not me.
  13. Day 5#9243

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread That doesn't mean anything to me, unfortunately....

    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#9223)
    okay to answer your earlier question Omin

    were I scum my postcount would very likely be at least 2x higher than it is right now

    not that I think I ever am in danger today but
    That doesn't mean anything to me, unfortunately. This game has been anything but normally pleasant. Your postcount could just as well suffer regardless of your alignment.
  14. Day 5#9197

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread -... . ... - / - .... .. -. --. / -.-- --- ..-...

    -... . ... - / - .... .. -. --. / -.-- --- ..- .----. ...- . / ... .- .. -.. / .- .-.. .-.. / --. .- -- . --..-- / ... -.-. .... .-- . .--. .--. . ... .-.-.-
  15. Day 5#9193

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Like this. I don't know if you're talking about...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy (#9191)
    Only thing I indirectly mentioned was also thinking more that who ever talked about your dolby read before was right and thinking it's wolfy now
    Like this. I don't know if you're talking about me or someone else. I also don't know if you're saying that whoever this person is thought my Dolby read was right, because it is wolf, or that the person was right to believe that my Dolby read was wrong.
  16. Day 5#9192

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread I don't understand what you mean by my questions...

    I don't understand what you mean by my questions already being answered. All I want is your explanation to a question I have no answer for. You dipping out hasn't helped me achieved any answer.

    Dolby was a frozen wolflean that could have very well been randtown. That's what I thought. He needed to go either way because of inactivity. I already explained many times over why I wanted Dolby and the inactives dead. We even had a mass killing of these inactives because of how much they were wolfsiding by not being here.
  17. Day 5#9184

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread That's not how correlation works.

    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#9182)
    realistically my point is mainly that I just mentored for a game that felt ~similar to this in endgame and the wolves were the highposters without consistent agreeable solutions while the potato town got picked off one by one :P
    That's not how correlation works.
  18. Day 5#9180

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Granted, if all I'm getting are people who want...

    Granted, if all I'm getting are people who want to commit lazily to my wagon, then the burden is on them to show my wolf equity and to exhibit town behavior. I've done more than enough compared to them. I'm not particularly worried about these people. Even if I do go over, it's still a personal win for me. Not only am I out of this game, but my efforts will be seen in a better light compared to theirs.
  19. Day 5#9179

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Orange, you might as well say everyone could be a...

    Orange, you might as well say everyone could be a wolf and everyone could be a town.
  20. Day 5#9176

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread EBWOP. Fairy mentioned Aaa instead of Wes....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#9174)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy (#9173)
    Ominoire is pretty wolfy, mostly the way he questions me I think is really bad and other stuff people have pointed out about how he actually wolf reads people. Taking p#9153 this is just so irrelevant and is tried to frame as a way to say aaa is doing something bad/wrong by voting Ominoire when oh no Wes was voting him before. Entirely mute point. Same thing with his asking of me why my day 1 townread of him has changed after 8 non-nightkills only one of which actually flipped town, lol. Trying to hang up on a day 1 town read of him and pointing out it's changed is unbelieve that anyone cares about that. Were he questioning it, it'd be why I scumread him now.
    If I wanted to make Wes look bad on P#9153, then I would have made sure he looked bad in a wallpost with postnums and quotes rather than this vague shading you're accusing me. I like to think I make more effort as a wolf. What I'm asking now are your thoughts about voting someone who was previously voted by the same person you were voting before. In this case, you voted Wes, who was voting me, and then you switched to me. If you voted Wes, then that tells me you suspected him. If you're voting with Wes afterward, that tells me you might have changed your mind. All of this is assuming you have a town process, and I want to figure this out.

    My questions are pretty fair and none of them are designed to make you look suspicious. I don't do "Gotcha!" questions or anything like that. Those are pretty lame. You're someone I've expressed my suspicion for, and me asking questions isn't to make you look even more suspicious, but it's to make sure that I'm either confident about you or that there's something I need to reconsider. Just because I'm voting you, that doesn't mean everything I do from then on is to make you look awful. It's not like what you're implying for my slot.

    My questions are there to help both myself and others to find you town. If you answer in a good way, I'll back you up. If you want to help yourself out, then you should answer my questions. At the very least, you can keep voting me and I can take my vote off you, if you do a good job. I honestly don't care much about anything but seeing how accurate I am by EOD.
    EBWOP.

    Fairy mentioned Aaa instead of Wes. That threw me off when I was responding to Fairy. No wonder I felt like the voting wagon was off when I looked at the votecount on my wagon.
  21. Day 5#9175

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread If you're willing to, I would appreciate it if...

    If you're willing to, I would appreciate it if you answered my questions from P#9018 and P#9153. Otherwise nothing will change unless someone else does something I find suspicious.
  22. Day 5#9174

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread If I wanted to make aaa look bad on P#9153, then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy (#9173)
    Ominoire is pretty wolfy, mostly the way he questions me I think is really bad and other stuff people have pointed out about how he actually wolf reads people. Taking p#9153 this is just so irrelevant and is tried to frame as a way to say aaa is doing something bad/wrong by voting Ominoire when oh no Wes was voting him before. Entirely mute point. Same thing with his asking of me why my day 1 townread of him has changed after 8 non-nightkills only one of which actually flipped town, lol. Trying to hang up on a day 1 town read of him and pointing out it's changed is unbelieve that anyone cares about that. Were he questioning it, it'd be why I scumread him now.
    If I wanted to make aaa look bad on P#9153, then I would have made sure he looked bad in a wallpost with postnums and quotes rather than this vague shading you're accusing me. I like to think I make more effort as a wolf. What I'm asking now are your thoughts about voting someone who was previously voted by the same person you were voting before. In this case, you voted aaa, who was voting me, and then you switched to me. If you voted aaa, then that tells me you suspected him. If you're voting with aaa afterward, that tells me you might have changed your mind. All of this is assuming you have a town process, and I want to figure this out.

    My questions are pretty fair and none of them are designed to make you look suspicious. I don't do "Gotcha!" questions or anything like that. Those are pretty lame. You're someone I've expressed my suspicion for, and me asking questions isn't to make you look even more suspicious, but it's to make sure that I'm either confident about you or that there's something I need to reconsider. Just because I'm voting you, that doesn't mean everything I do from then on is to make you look awful. It's not like what you're implying for my slot.

    My questions are there to help both myself and others to find you town. If you answer in a good way, I'll back you up. If you want to help yourself out, then you should answer my questions. At the very least, you can keep voting me and I can take my vote off you, if you do a good job. I honestly don't care much about anything but seeing how accurate I am by EOD.
  23. Day 5#9165

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread I'm pretty sure Orange knows I'm joking. It's not...

    I'm pretty sure Orange knows I'm joking. It's not like I can nightkill my wolf partner anyway.
  24. Day 5#9162

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread This guy thinks he can bargain for a Sunday.

    This guy thinks he can bargain for a Sunday.
  25. Day 5#9160

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread I'll be coming for you tonight, Orange.

    I'll be coming for you tonight, Orange.
  26. Day 5#9153

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Used to be Wes was voting me. You were voting Wes...

    Quote Originally Posted by aaa (#9152)
    ##Vote Ominoire
    Used to be Wes was voting me. You were voting Wes at the time. And now you're voting me after Wes unvoted me. What do you think so far when it comes to us two, knowing that?
  27. Day 5#9150

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Also, that exchange between Orange and myself...

    Also, that exchange between Orange and myself that Wes found was one of the reasons I was unwilling to vote Orange on D1 and even soft-defend them for. I'd forgotten all about that.
  28. Day 5#9149

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Personally I don't think we should be solving...

    Personally I don't think we should be solving OUTM's slot with the "Why is he still alive?" argument. We could also apply the same argument to Schweppes - and myself, to a lesser extent. We wouldn't get anywhere until we yeeted one of us.
  29. Day 5#9148

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread OUTM's suspicion for being a deepwolf was brought...

    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#9141)
    sell me on the idea that OUTM was a better kill than

    1. Bowser
    2. Fontana
    3. Brad
    4. Axel

    because I have a hard time seeing most of those
    OUTM's suspicion for being a deepwolf was brought maybe as early when I suggested both him and I had deepwolf equity after Fontana's death. Mystery Player's death was surprising, because Mystery Player was under scrutiny not long before. However, it's understandable that Mystery Player was the kill because he came out looking town after being questioned. Him being Bradland/Bluekang also added to his town equity. Bluekang is unfortunately easy to find town in many of his games.

    Axelrod was a better kill than OUTM, not just because he hardly had a fos against him, but because OUTM's wagon was a front issue. Although Axelrod didn't utilize his vote to pressure anyone, he was a threat just by existing.
  30. Day 5#9147

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Not a fan of you just pivoting the same wolf...

    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9133)
    honestly wes to me this seems more like a comfy spot for a wolf to slide into. i know its still pushing me a (at least previously) established towncore member, but your case is believable enough to not get you scrutinized while still not being sheep-able for anyone to the point where you can just kinda comfortably park on me. but since its believable enough its nai
    Not a fan of you just pivoting the same wolf points I expect out of a wolf!Wes by themselves. It would have been better if you used several others posts along with this one.
  31. Day 5#9124

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Not really

    Not really
  32. Day 5#9121

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread In case it hasn't set in, it's to be expected of...

    In case it hasn't set in, it's to be expected of Lilypetal to announce a fos on one or two people because of iffiness. My understanding of a town!Lilypetal is that she's winging everything with her gut and all her explanations, when questioned, sound like a word salad. This is because she didn't bother to read another level deeper into her reads, so she is actually coming up with her explanations on the spot.
  33. Day 5#9117

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread This is why I don't find this tactic helpful....

    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#9113)
    Are you not aware that orange has freqhly squeezed entirely totally arbitrary and random lists of names
    This is why I don't find this tactic helpful. Even early in, I think it helps wolves create smokescreen for themselves. The problem isn't that we don't have a strategy, the problem is that we don't have enough WIM for this game.
  34. Day 5#9109

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Let's be honest here. OUTM is only suspicious...

    Let's be honest here. OUTM is only suspicious because he's alive and could be deepwolfing. Could be deepwolfing. I doubt anyone here can justify their points against OUTM outside of that gutread.
  35. Day 5#9106

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Winning in real life versus winning a game of...

    Winning in real life versus winning a game of mafia. I really don't know where my priorities should be.
  36. Day 5#9105

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread You know, maybe the real winners are the people...

    You know, maybe the real winners are the people who died before us. I should have just pulled a Kuti and sabotaged my entire mafia career just to die in one tabletop game.
  37. Day 5#9103

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread At least my theory invokes Fairy's progression on...

    At least my theory invokes Fairy's progression on me. Other people who could fit in this group would be aaa and Haze. I can't see how you can compare yours against the game from beginning to end. No offense, though. This game hasn't been worth people's time in general.
  38. Day 5#9100

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Yes aha

    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#9098)
    jk lol
    Yes aha
  39. Day 5#9096

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread I'm referring to the wolves, by the way. Not...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#9094)
    In order to win, they have to act like they can't be partnered and exploit partnership theories to their advantage.
    I'm referring to the wolves, by the way. Not myself.
  40. Day 5#9095

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread This is how your point doesn't read like a point...

    This is how your point doesn't read like a point to me. It's just more noise, unfortunately. To me, it's a distraction away from the Fairy wagon I'm pursuing. At best, it advocates a wagon on someone that isn't me. That's all I'm weighing here.
  41. Day 5#9094

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread I just don't see how you're making sense here....

    I just don't see how you're making sense here. The wolves can play however they want, smart or not. You're talking theory here, but I don't see how you're applying it directly to certain slots. At the end of the day, your theory relies on Wes always being town. However, I neither have enough town points to consider Wes town, but I also don't know your towncase for Wes. If I did, it would have had to be a good one for me to remember it.

    I'm going to play some devil's advocate here and talk to you about one world where Wes, Lily, and Aaa are all wolves. In this world, the last two are willing to bus Wes and each other. However, they're not really all that concerned about whether Wes flips or not. It's just distancing, not for credit. In fact, both Lily and Aaa already did some distancing before focusing back on Wes. If the remaining wolf members are in these three, then they're aware that they risk playing themselves in a corner the longer they leave people like Schweppes and OUTM alive. Orange has already become something of a town-null for this table. To a lesser extent, there's also someone like me who can consistently talk their way out of bad situations and has enough people vouching for them. In order to win, they have to act like they can't be partnered and exploit partnership theories to their advantage.
  42. Day 5#9093

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Looks like I hit the button by accident. Meant to...

    Looks like I hit the button by accident. Meant to get the vote history running.
  43. Day 5#9090

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread There's other people in this game?

    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#9089)
    omin do you read anybody elses posts
    There's other people in this game?
  44. Day 5#9087

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Schweppes, when you kill someone tonight, can you...

    Schweppes, when you kill someone tonight, can you please give a howl? It'll help me sleep well tonight.
  45. Day 5#9086

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread I'll probably read you the same way even if they...

    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9082)
    I agree with Schweppes on the premise that if aaa and lily are both town then im objectively worst looking player in the game. But I don't see how how lily would think "oh, true, since im town and i think outm is town = aaa wolf" from that

    eugh
    I'll probably read you the same way even if they both flip town. As in, you got too much content for me to bother reading over, so I'll just focus on whatever you're doing now. That said, I don't see how you would be the worst-looking player, considering that we need awful players to make majority on any of those wagons.
  46. Day 5#9084

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Aaa has no real progression on Wes. In a normal...

    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9079)

    Their first choices are eachother and not wes. AAA is voting wes over lily and sayin "maj plz" and this game is so stale that i dont even remember if theyve pushed wes before this.
    Aaa has no real progression on Wes. In a normal game I would probably call out Aaa for this, but there's too many people doing what Aaa's done to warrant similar treatment. There's a few posts that mention Wes as iffy by ping, but without elaboration. One post, however, goes out of its way to call Wes's vote on Spartan mediocre.
  47. Day 5#9081

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread I don't even see how Schweppes made a point.

    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#9073)
    ##Vote aaa

    good point schweppes
    I don't even see how Schweppes made a point.
  48. Day 5#9062

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread I was going to offer Wes an ultimatum by voting...

    I was going to offer Wes an ultimatum by voting him at L-1, to vote Fairy or risk being eliminated at. However, aaa took my chance to be unique here. Despite the gloom and doom, I want to see what Fairy's response to me is.
  49. Day 5#9056

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Get back to me on P#9018 when you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy (#9055)
    I forgor this game
    Get back to me on P#9018 when you can.
  50. Day 5#9046

    Thread: Mount Everest

    by Ominoire
    Replies
    9,331
    Views
    73,029

    Game Thread Wish there was a reaction button now.

    Wish there was a reaction button now.
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Confirmation Cop

The Confirmation Cop may investigate a player at night and learn whether that player has ever been successfully investigated by a cop ability.