Search:

Type: Posts; User: Dolby

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

  1. Replies
    85
    Views
    937

    Game Thread eh, w/e. Penguin's Denmon/Scheppes takes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#28)
    Some facts:

    Showing up to SoD is pro-town.
    (>90% of the time) Rationing posts for Eod is anti-town.
    eh, w/e.

    Quote Originally Posted by AXIS (#29)
    Quote Originally Posted by DENMON (#23)
    he Penguin is town
    Now I like building a town core as much as the next guy.

    But I disagree with him being townie to that degree to say that.

    He's hedging.
    He's pocketing
    He's asking questions without caring about answers
    He's taking joke reads (the DENMON/Schweppes thing) too seriously
    He's scum leaning DENMON over townreading Scheppes (which wasn't actually a townread anyway)
    22 is talking for the sake of talking about Gnome and Kajot. Kajot in particular.


    I aint saying its sketchy enough for a vote yet, but its not not sketchy.

    And its certainly not "Penguin is town" worth for me.
    Penguin's Denmon/Scheppes takes aren't great yeah, but I don't feel that a lot of this falls outside the newish player general archetype. Particularly Penguin shoving in the two one posters and saying that he doesn't have a read on them. Not useful words, yeah. Would a newish player shove everybody who has 1+ posts on a list, probably. I have bigger issues with that the direction that his reads seem to change from #13 to #22 based on how people are receiving him.
  2. Replies
    85
    Views
    937

    Game Thread ngl, I could have posted early yesterday but...

    ngl, I could have posted early yesterday but decided to ration my posts, which probably wasn't needed.

    I disapprove of bad stats but Denmon's take on that is null. Don't see anything I dislike.

    Quote Originally Posted by AXIS (#11)
    Quote Originally Posted by DENMON (#8)
    Also Schweppes is lock-town; never rescinding this read.

    I played with Schweppes like 3 times in light games and they were not that long ago as well, and Schweppes was red through all of em. If Schweppes is red again then holy $%#! xD
    I agree it’s pretty unlikely.

    BUT it wouldn’t be anywhere close to the longest scum streak I’ve seen someone have.

    So “lock” is too strong a word for me.


    He’s probably “due” a Town game though for sure. Despite that being bad statistics analysis technically.
    This post feels pretty skeevy. It's basically saying "I agree with this townread, BUT...", and debases the read, then wipes away the justification by accurately saying that it's a gambler's falacy anyway.

    -Agree with someone else's townread
    -Give a pretty big "but" to debase that townread on your end
    -Invalidate the justification.

    Don't like the post archetype. If there were like 200 posts or something at time of this post, or the justification for the townread was something I could agree with I'd probably go hard against it, early game is hard to do stuff so *shrug*

    Quote Originally Posted by AXIS (#16)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#13)
    From this interaction, you, DENMON, look a bit scummier but it's not much. The reason is that it's easier for a mafia to give a town read rather than a mafia one
    “Interaction” is a heck of a strong word to apply to that too.

    Also DENMON didn’t give “a Town read”

    He gave what is essentially a temporary pass based on flawed probability. And even then I think it’s coming across more of a joke than a genuine stance on clearing Schweppes over it. He said much the same thing last game too and low and behold scum Scheppes turned up. So I think if Schweppes turned sketchy DENMON would walk it back


    You’re taking a real strong focus on it though. Slight scum leaning DENMON even over essentially nothing.


    Hmmmm
    Actually like this a lot. Particulaly in the context of Penguin wanting to TR axis. Only thing I'd want to add to it is Penguin says that the bad stats is fine and pretty much turns back on that.

    Schwepes is going kinda hard against a new player, I'd lean towards giving Denmon's take in #18 on that that it's ultimately w/e

    I think that I can sheep Kajot on Axis/Denmon meta. Kajot seems fineish I guess.
  3. Replies
    33
    Views
    591

    Light /in

  4. #52

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia

    by Dolby
    Replies
    63
    Views
    1,914

    Manual /sub don't have time on 7th - 9th to be in

    /sub

    don't have time on 7th - 9th to be in
  5. Replies
    5
    Views
    214

    Sign-Up I'm in

  6. Replies
    1,006
    Views
    35,937

    Sticky: Me and Ace Marvel are the backups. I'm backing up...

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#259)
    I'm representing cfc :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#260)
    Here to rep CFC main forums!
    Me and @Ace Marvel are the backups. I'm backing up Esooa for CFC MU and Ace is backing up Wiml for CFC main
  7. Replies
    57
    Views
    2,244

    MS Paint Confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#42)
    It's Kpop time!!! @Dolby and I are ready to do some painting.
    Confirm
  8. Sticky: Second #abraxasstaywinning

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift (#119)
    i nominate abraxas
    Second

    #abraxasstaywinning
  9. Replies
    51
    Views
    1,904

    /sub

  10. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed +1 Guillo decided the kill, but I would...

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#3620)
    Last words.

    I think if CutePanda would have had clout in this community, he would have hurt us bad. I think that it happens in every community where newbies are not given the cred they deserve for being noobs.
    I remember having great reads on seasoned scum players and getting yeeted because I didn't have the credibility or the clout to town to sheep them and I think CutePanda and Wurzel suffered the same fate, hence why we picked them to carry them to final 5. Let it be this a lesson that fresh players may have better reads because their are not spoiled with meta reads clouding their judgement.

    If the night kills didn't make sense it was because instead of killing those scum reading me, I killed those townreading us to make town think that wolves were targeting players whose mission was to town hunt, not to scum hunt. That said, LordArgon kept me on check on one occasion and forced me to kill Esooa instead of Gordeau (and rightly so).

    Thanks everyone for playing. Thank you to the host for an amazing game and a great attitude and please don't deathtunnel me in the future for this win. lol

    Cheers
    +1

    Guillo decided the kill, but I would personally have not have killed Wurzel or Panda for pretty much the reasons that Guillo made this post. I'd add to it that I personally feel that players newer a community tend to be yeeted more often for bad reasons. Ace was somebody that I briefly considered killing N6, but we both felt that Gordeau was more likely to re-ev, lead against us, and was more townread at that time to boot.
  11. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed tbh I loosely thought you were maf siding

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#3607)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#3601)
    gg Konrade
    did the mafia figure out that i was basically a LW?
    tbh I loosely thought you were maf siding
  12. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed I don't want to play, bye CutePanda

    I don't want to play, bye

    ##Vote CutePanda
  13. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed Hey Don't remember the exact dynamics of the...

    Hey

    Don't remember the exact dynamics of the situation given that we don't have a crossvote, but Wurzel should be next to vote as somebody being voted.

    Me/Ace order doesn't matter
  14. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed There isn’t anything strictly clearing the team...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#3555)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#3547)
    tbh just from Wurzel's reaction rn I think that the team is Wurzel/Panda

    They should crossvote, there's really just no world in which the team is exacly Ace/Guillo, which means that at least one of them has to be scum.

    Also Panda, I think you're lying about not just your action history but your action itself.

    Guillo, please don't vote first. It is mechanically optimal to have Panda, or possibly Wurzel do it if anyone can argue to me that he's a more consensus sus than Panda at the moment
    Why can't Ace/Guillo be the team?
    There isn’t anything strictly clearing the team but I townread both individually and the fact that I was roleblocked last night indicates that scum was scared of me outting them through my track. I townread Ace and Guillo pretty strongly yesterday and I think that they would think the chances of me tracking them were neglible, whereas, the chances of me tracking and/or outting you or Panda are much much higher.

    TL;dr the fact that I was roleblocked makes it seem like it’s not them because why would they need to do that as maf? In addition to this, Ace is confirmed to not be scum roleblocker specifically
  15. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed Did Panda not claim his action last night? If...

    Did Panda not claim his action last night?

    If so lol
  16. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed Didn't Gordeau not townread Panda or am I blind?...

    Didn't Gordeau not townread Panda or am I blind?

    I thought he basically said that if the team wasn't Logic/Wurzel exactly that Panda was the scum-in-there's teammate
  17. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed tbh just from Wurzel's reaction rn I think that...

    tbh just from Wurzel's reaction rn I think that the team is Wurzel/Panda

    They should crossvote, there's really just no world in which the team is exacly Ace/Guillo, which means that at least one of them has to be scum.

    Also Panda, I think you're lying about not just your action history but your action itself.

    Guillo, please don't vote first. It is mechanically optimal to have Panda, or possibly Wurzel do it if anyone can argue to me that he's a more consensus sus than Panda at the moment
  18. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed re: Logic being least accountable action N5, yes...

    re: Logic being least accountable action N5, yes Wurzel did claim to be the only person to visit Panda pretty early, but him claiming to be on Logic would have required a absurd large amount of liars or passive individuals for him to have been exposed, rather than one townie lying about their target for the lolz. If Guillo had lied about her coin count I would have yelled that something was of, if Logic had lied about going to Guillo I would have yelled that something was off. Because I didn't yell, it was overwhelming likely that Guillo's night result was accurate and he didn't lie about who he was targetting for a laugh, and that Logic was telling the truth about who he targetted, which would hold up just in case Wurzel and someone else (X) had lied to both have a laugh.

    So, Logic was the most evidenced option to have least accountability.
  19. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed So from this all this I think that Panda is...

    So from this all this I think that Panda is roleblocker specifically.

    I think that vote order should be Panda then whoever he votes for, and exempting that consideration, the vote order should probably go something like

    1. Panda
    2. Wurzel
    3. Guillo
    4. Ace
    5. Me
  20. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed Guys, Gals, and NB pals I believe that I have...

    Guys, Gals, and NB pals I believe that I have found the mafia roleblocker, and it'd explain a lot of why Panda seemed to be to way to accurate for someone with 10 posts at that time on day one. Also explains why he drops LA sus after he's no longer in danger.

    Quote Originally Posted by CutePanda (#2356)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1898)
    Here's what I propose

    Everyone should claim their current coin count

    If any stand out as odd I cop em
    3 to begin with

    2 by targetting Turtle , he didn't target me back , hence no bonus

    2 by targetting HK , he didn't target me back , hence no bonus.

    I haave no ability that includes info regarding visitors unfortunately
    This is the first time in thread that Panda claims, on Day Three, after Nanook claims to have been blocked from killing LA. He claims that he only finds out if his targets target him back, which, compared to a watcher, is less accountable, and claims pretty much the two lowest accountability targets: Turtle, who died after being yeeted D1, and HK, who was the N2 kill. In the case of HK he was literally the only person that Panda could claim to have checked without risking them claiming to have targetted him back, in fact. In the case of Turtle, one of two people he could claim to have targetted on night one and not face that risk, since HK is going to be the night two claim.

    I find his Hollowkatt target claim to be consistent, but his Turtle target claim to be odd, since he does not mention Turtle at any point on Day One. I'd expect, from his activity a target on LA during N1 if Panda is town, but it looks like Panda wedged in his D2 sus of Turtle into his N1 spot retroactively. I will also note, having observed the ultralight game that just ended, that I don't think that Turtle could've been called extremely inactive/slanky on D1.

    Quote Originally Posted by CutePanda (#2675)
    Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency (#2529)
    PANDA IS LYING

    He claimed a RB PR, with blocks on Turtle N1 and HK (the kill) N2.

    But Turtle claimed to have visited me N1.

    N1 - lost a coin, blaming Marl; "I visited Montmorency as my action. I received two coins"
    Meanwhile, Marlux claimed to have been robbed last night.

    My second night action gives me more money for each player that visits me at night. HK stole two coins from me but I still got a net +1 coin. (So 3 people visited me last night including hk.)
    Yet if the known stealing role, HK, was blocked by Panda, he could not have been visiting Marl.

    Meanwhile, Nanook claimed being blocked N2; never corroborated. For some reason, Panda did not find this claim notable, despite ostensibly being caught up in esooa's mistaken doctor claim.


    Also, N1 Turtle is a $%#!ing ridiculous move for a town roleblocker.

    Also, 9/10 roleblocker claims are scum.

    Look at all the people currently voting to save Nanook.

    Nanook and Panda are teamed.

    $%#!ING LYNCH NANOOK

    Yeah I'm using the L-word.

    DO IT NOW
    I can jump over the one I target , and gain 2 coins for that. If I am targeted by the same player I targeted , I get a bonus of 1 coin. The one I target cannot harm me in case he is mafia or maybe a vig, how can I roleblock someone whom I am not targetting in that case ?
    Panda gives an explanation of his role again on Day Four, but at no point claims his night 3 action until it is safer for him to do so. Which seems to be a theme, an action claim would look pretty good in terms of him having his claimed ability, but he delays on it. In fact, he's never claimed his N3 action. I will note that Panda claims to be able to roleblock in the event that they targetting him, but these are still pretty low accountability.

    Panda never claimed any action after N3 until he was forced to, in fact, the only action that he claimed was his N5 action, after Ace forced everyone to out their actions for night 5. He claimed to have been on Logic.

    Quote Originally Posted by CutePanda (#3364)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#3320)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#3319)
    I demand to know who your targets were last night.
    Logic
    He claims last, which is in and of itself fine. What isn't fine though is that he claims LITERALLY the most convienient person, as I have claimed tracking Logic, who did not claim having visited CutePanda.

    He then didn't claim his action history like Wurzel did.

    Not only does Panda have no action accountability, he's missing night claims and all 3 of his target claims are literally the most convienient targets for avoiding accountability. In addition, his role seems to be made up to have the least accountable practical results while still being theorticially accountable under rare conditions.

    But why would Panda fear being CCed? I suspect that all his actions have been made up to cover up the fact that he's roleblocking people, and needs to claim that he's not roleblocking people. Also, maybe roleblocker is only even night active or something? We've only got N2 and N6 accounted for, which seems to line up missing N4, though Esooa's claimed role could have scared them I guess?

    So if you were roleblocked on a prior night I'd encourage you to claim it.
  21. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed With regards to Panda being the counterwagon on...

    With regards to Panda being the counterwagon on D3 and D4

    Time to actually read Day Three

    Guillo places the first vote on Marl

    Ace voted Nanook because of the last second vote swap. Honestly a pretty eh reason when Nanook switched to a town over a claimed 3p that was always gonna die sooner rather than later

    Monty had some note about Ace being mech cleared but I'm really not sure I'm going to trust that since he says that Argon was locktown after Turtle's death

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#1899)
    I have 9
    3 from the start
    2 for licking Wiml + 1 for more visitors
    2 for licking laureates + 1 for other visitors
    can corrobate the N2 action, happening the same night Nanook was blocked. A roleblocker exists and it isn't Ace so that's enough reason to not vote him today at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#1967)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#1966)
    Meh I'm a hybrid watcher I know logic's claimed target n1 was truthful, I don't see a ton of utility for targeting argon n1 so figure he's >rand town

    If nobody comes forward claiming a blocking action on me I'm confirmed town
    Blocking action n2
    Unfortunate. I'm going to call all people who were against his yeet D4 town. Which is exclusively dead people and Ace

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#2034)
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#2033)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#2030)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#2029)
    probably so you can sell your check for money
    @ignoramus

    can i has money for cop check
    for cop check?
    yeeeeeeeeeeees
    actually buys true victory like a boss
    But you said you'll check Logic???
    Either way, we'll see what happens
    Agreed. Logic is a good player to check as he has been under some suspicion.
    Wurzel piggybacks with Esooa to support a check on Logic

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#2163)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#2158)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#2156)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#2146)
    To expand my thought process, because I realise I didn't make this very clear:

    Marl was fine sticking on what would obviously be a very bad wagon on D2 if he was scum, yet he wouldn't have felt confident in this case by trying to shift off the Capage wagon? I kinda get the feeling that he's not particularly bothered by being on unpopular or problematic wagons from his D2 play, so why not risk shifting off Capage?
    What's problematic for him about the D2 Turtle wagon if he's a wolf?

    He certainly can't afford to be 'right' every time.

    It's not like there were any good alternative places for him to be.

    He doesn't wind up as the primary bag holder for the mischop.
    Yeah, you do have a point. This guarantees that he's Wolves with Logic, though, the way I see it, otherwise I remain convinced Logic was just the better wagon.
    Evening all

    I have to say that Logic's willingness to be role checked is a point in his favour (and similar for Ace Marvel).

    Obviously, there is the slim possibility that Marl and Logic are scum buddies but if we chop Marl and he turns out to be a surprise wolf then we will straightaway go for Logic next. So quite a risky move on their part.
    Was gonna say something here but honestly I don't think that it's scummy considering how many people have been saying that Marl's peek was likely fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#2165)
    Does anyone want to put a case together for or against Nanook as he is the leading wagon?
    ngl kinda ergh

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#2186)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2182)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#2107)
    lol...guess he told you @NANOOKTHECONQUEROR

    How about instead of complaining about 3P in general we just eliminate the claimed 3P from this game in particular?
    How solid are you on killing Monty, also a claimed 3p?
    I thought Monty was joking?
    This is actually a good look

    Guillo gives some credence to the abortive LA push which is a good look

    Quote Originally Posted by CutePanda (#2351)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#1880)
    Bad Evening all!

    Well don't I feel like a right sucker now?

    I'm really sorry Mr Turtle - he actually made a good case late on and my brain registered it but I was too invested in saving Marl by that point.

    I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the scum are trolling Marl as Hollowkatt was the next scum he identified. So Marl's 1/1 has now become 1/3, which is not much better than random chance really.

    Time to reassess everything tomorrow morning.
    The only good reason to defend Marl is to let him work in his 3P ways and maybe give us wrong scum locks long-term . At this point your defense of Marl hits me as a scum hoping that Marl hits the wrong guys , over and over again , and town does the same mistakes over and over again
    Interesting interaction

    Quote Originally Posted by CutePanda (#2356)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1898)
    Here's what I propose

    Everyone should claim their current coin count

    If any stand out as odd I cop em
    3 to begin with

    2 by targetting Turtle , he didn't target me back , hence no bonus

    2 by targetting HK , he didn't target me back , hence no bonus.

    I haave no ability that includes info regarding visitors unfortunately
    I havent looked at Panda's full actions yet, I don't even remember if he claimed D2, but aren't neither of these accountable? Makes me think that he has heightened roleblocker eligibility, given BOTH the claimed role and actions.

    This seems designed to get caught in a lie

    Panda pushing Marl at a time when Nanook is the other option is better than the alternative I guess?

    Panda seems to really want Marl dead.

    Gonna just stop here, I think I've found a scum. Want to check Panda's ISO to confirm
  22. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed Wurzel how confident were you that Monty was town...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#1890)
    Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency (#1836)
    OK, so I think the team is Nanook-Logic-Wurzel, with reserve of Ignoramus. Simplistic, but it works.

    Wurzel is the bussing deep scum D1.

    Logic and Nanook were stuck on the Argon wagon.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1824)
    Mario Mafia Two: Rise of Wart Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    7 Mr. Turtle Esooa (68), Logic (49), Marluxion (181), Wurzel Scummidge (26), CutePanda (15), Montmorency (43), NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (46)
    6 Marluxion Timsup2nothin (171), hollowkatt (98), Mr. Turtle (13), Laurentus (53), Guillotina (58), Ace Marvel (65)
    2 Not voting ignoramus (6), LordArgon (8)


    View Vote History

    Mr. Turtle was eliminated.

    Day 2 has ended.

    Day 2 ended at 5:00 PM EDT on Sunday, March 21st, 2021.

    For D2, I think the entire team will be found on the Turtle wagon. See, while I stand behind all my arguments in favor of Marl, the factor I'm surprised no one mentioned yesterday (that I had D1) was that third parties are a major liability to Town in the late game. This is entirely to the extent that they affect parity calculations in Mafia's favor; even the most townsided 3P performance can inadvertently tank the game for Town if they are not a townie for parity purposes. I have a unique pro-3P bias and am willing to take risks, but from an objective standpoint the Mafia has an interest in retaining low-performing 3P as a lategame ML. So it all jibes, if overly transparently in concept, that Nanook and Wurzel would both try, insubstantively, to deflect suspicion from Logic while bolstering Marl's tunnel on a townie.

    Esooa and Panda, to my recollection, did not defend Logic, though Panda's relationship looks better so far (if Logic scum).



    @Marluxion You have been suffering under a similar glory-read fixation that pushed me into a radically-wrong view of the gamestate in my last game. Reevaluate quickly.

    @LordArgon Please tell me you scanned Ace.

    @AceMarvel Report your night actions.

    ##Vote Logic

    Logic-scum, by the by, will go a long way to clearing Ace in combination with the other things.
    I agree it doesn't look good for me right now but if the scum were going to bus someone to go deep, it is unlikely they would pick someone on his second game.

    Sadly for you, I'm on your team :-(

    I also disagree that all the scum were on Turtle's wagon. I suspect they were spread across both as either wagon was a winner for them.
    Wurzel how confident were you that Monty was town when you made this post and why?
  23. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed Scummiest people vote first in general. That way,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#3519)
    I think we should vote towniest to suspects, only 3 votes need
    Scummiest people vote first in general. That way, we maximize the likelihood that town is not voting town to start (instaloss). There's some theory article on LYLO under the university section here.
  24. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed Actually, thinking about it again I still...

    Actually, thinking about it again I still townread Ace and Guillo but I'm retracting the team being cleared since I think that my roles info is the most valuable here and it just makes sense to block me
  25. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed Scum Roleblocker/Scum Other Ace cannot be the...

    Scum Roleblocker/Scum Other

    Ace cannot be the roleblocker since I got the coin from him. Keep that in mind
  26. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed I think from the fact that I was blocked means...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#3508)
    Someone blocked me last night, or my action failed for another reason.

    Tried to track Wurzel.

    Also got a coin from Ace. I'm gonna assume that he didn't block me because of that.
    I think from the fact that I was blocked means that there has to be a mafia in my EoD POE. Maf had to be nervous about me tracking one of them, which means that the team couldn't be exactly Ace/Guillo since I've felt good about them since I've replaced in.

    Or they put down a jailkeep on Wurzel but that's super risky given that he claimed visiting me AFTER Ace claimed with both of their claimed targets and I can't see him doing that as wolf unless Guillo swept in for damage control. Basically, think I was intentionally blocked rather than a jailkeep put down on Wurzel by scum.

    Ace/Wurzel
    Ace/Panda
    Guillo/Wurzel
    Guillo/Panda
    Panda/Wurzel

    I think that Logic might just be right about Ace/Panda not being a team by how consistently Ace has been pushing Panda. Even though at EoD4 LA unvoted Panda, they still depended on Nanook's vote switch to sink Marl instead of Panda (I very much doubt that LA reacted to Marl's vote within a span of 4 seconds).

    Ace/Wurzel
    Guillo/Wurzel
    Guillo/Panda
    Panda/Wurzel

    This is tough
  27. #360

    Thread: Secret Mall Cops

    by Dolby
    Replies
    379
    Views
    4,367

    ngl kinda scared by that from Ace right there

    ngl kinda scared by that from Ace right there
  28. #358

    Thread: Secret Mall Cops

    by Dolby
    Replies
    379
    Views
    4,367

    Ace/Dolby Lendu/Wiml (neither are probs Blart)...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#355)
    Something like:

    Ace+Dolby
    Me+Lend
    Dolby+?

    Almost always gives us the win even if we get unlucky.
    Ace/Dolby
    Lendu/Wiml (neither are probs Blart)
    Wiml/??? (wiml gets in government again because we can chain Chancellor -> President, assuming that Lendu doesn't shoot him)

    I'm pretty sure that worst case scenario we're guarenteed a lib in the next four govs counting Ace's gov
  29. #357

    Thread: Secret Mall Cops

    by Dolby
    Replies
    379
    Views
    4,367

    I'd actually argue for a Lendu/Wiml, Wiml/???...

    I'd actually argue for a Lendu/Wiml, Wiml/??? chain but this is just vibes atm rather than math backed
  30. #356

    Thread: Secret Mall Cops

    by Dolby
    Replies
    379
    Views
    4,367

    Yeah we just win if your government is good Ace ...

    Yeah we just win if your government is good Ace

    There's no reason to test anyone else's goodness
  31. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed Someone blocked me last night, or my action...

    Someone blocked me last night, or my action failed for another reason.

    Tried to track Wurzel.

    Also got a coin from Ace. I'm gonna assume that he didn't block me because of that.
  32. #341

    Thread: Secret Mall Cops

    by Dolby
    Replies
    379
    Views
    4,367

    Looking back the same case can be made, albeit...

    Looking back the same case can be made, albeit less strongly, for Lendu as well, since the chances of a 3 card draw being all Skaters is elevated assuming only one of TS/Marl lied, they lied about exactly one card, and me/Turtle also didn't lie. I've talked about Turtle lying if Blart before and tbh it's not something I really want to pursue because it complicates things lol. In addition to this point though, Lendu might have a reason to say that they got 2/1 because getting a 3 card draw either locks Lendu as a liar, or an additional liar in me/TS/Marl/Turtle.

    Still though, this still points to Lendu probably not being Paul Blart, just less strongly than it points to Wiml not being Paul Blart
  33. #340

    Thread: Secret Mall Cops

    by Dolby
    Replies
    379
    Views
    4,367

    TL;dr, Wiml probably isn’t Blart

    TL;dr, Wiml probably isn’t Blart
  34. #339

    Thread: Secret Mall Cops

    by Dolby
    Replies
    379
    Views
    4,367

    On Wiml possibly being Paul Blart specifically,...

    On Wiml possibly being Paul Blart specifically, after claiming to draw 1 Cop 2 Skater I’m really not seeing it. Wiml might have his own thoughts on who’s Cop between TS and Marl and might think that Marl doesn’t put another cop in his government, but, at the start of the deck, with all Cop policies being played in a 3 card draw a pretty high probability, I think he’d rather test Csargo and if he passes Skater take cred for that and pretend he drew only one Skater, and if he’s fash face a more favorable 3/3 and claim he got all fash, regardless of how innocent he potentially views Csargo as being

    This is all moot if Wiml secretly drew 3 Skatwrs, but that’s so much more unlikely than drawing 2/1
  35. #337

    Thread: Secret Mall Cops

    by Dolby
    Replies
    379
    Views
    4,367

    tbph, good government aside, Turtle has been...

    tbph, good government aside, Turtle has been under the radar enough that I'm more cautious towards him at this point
  36. #336

    Thread: Secret Mall Cops

    by Dolby
    Replies
    379
    Views
    4,367

    It's probably worth noting that Rask was pro-TS's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#236)
    Quote Originally Posted by Topsecret (#216)
    If I fake a red peek I would do it on someone else. I know Marl is smart enough to try to weasel out of it lol
    WIFOM fun. THe fact you just outed a 3 red policies deck maybe the reason r!Marl asked to be peeked, so I am leaning toward u saying the truth. But it's prolly better to avoid putting the 2 of you into a gov.
    It's probably worth noting that Rask was pro-TS's Marl peek and after that was relatively consistently pro-TS.

    Can't really give a read though bc I still don't know which of the two or both are scum lol
  37. #333

    Thread: Secret Mall Cops

    by Dolby
    Replies
    379
    Views
    4,367

    aight I guess I'm willing to take arguments...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#331)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#330)
    What was the draw?
    2xskater
    1xmall

    I passed two skaters
    aight

    I guess I'm willing to take arguments for Tims or Rask presidency since Ace has only had a choice once (KPOP government).

    but I've felt good about him so there's that
  38. #330

    Thread: Secret Mall Cops

    by Dolby
    Replies
    379
    Views
    4,367

    What was the draw?

    What was the draw?
  39. #329

    Thread: Secret Mall Cops

    by Dolby
    Replies
    379
    Views
    4,367

    Oh Ace wasn't chancellor. w/e I'm still fine...

    Oh Ace wasn't chancellor.

    w/e I'm still fine with a Ace presidency
  40. #328

    Thread: Secret Mall Cops

    by Dolby
    Replies
    379
    Views
    4,367

    Ace Tims Rask Yeah I think that chaining Ace...

    Ace
    Tims
    Rask

    Yeah I think that chaining Ace as president is probably for the best. Don't know anything about Rask, and I'm just kinda paranoid about Tims.

    tbh I want a redux of the Kpop government
  41. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed tbh idk

  42. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed DADW = dead air dead wolf/ dead air dead mafia ...

    DADW = dead air dead wolf/ dead air dead mafia

    I used my ability on Logic last night because I thought that he was more likely to carry the kill if scum

    I would suggest being on someone who maf are likely to use harming actions on rather than just straight up killing, or someone who you think is likely to fake claim being roleblocked. Looking back they probably have a roleblocker given nanook's claimed N2 action result.
  43. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed There's no reason that you can't vote Panda now?...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#3461)
    so right now is Logic no matter my vote.

    I would rather go Panda and then thunder dome Logic.

    But I'm ready for the plot twist that Dolby is a deep wolf lol.

    ##Vote Logic
    There's no reason that you can't vote Panda now? But I'd rather that you stay on Logic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#3463)
    I'm sure there are 2 wolves in Logic/Panda/Wurzel

    It has to
    Almost certainly yeah

    Could just be DADW Guillo. Logic yeet seems to be inevitible with LA's flip

    Wurzel I never voted Logic or Ace yesterday. I was on you for most of the day just to get some pressure on you as an under-considered person, and then switched LA -> you -> LA. I guess I could've stayed on you for a potential misyeet so I guess so but I still think yesterday was w/w/w

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel Scummidge (#3476)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby (#3470)
    Wurzel, Panda

    Can I have both of your action histories?
    Sure

    N1 - Visited Marl. At least one other player did
    N2 - Visited Marl. At least one other player did
    N3 - Visited Nanook. At least one other player did
    N4 - Visited Panda. No other player did
    N5 - Visited Panda. No other player did
    Aight, pretty interesting but don't really have a take beyond that I think watching Panda N5 specifically is a kinda odd choice, but given the Nanook N3 visit I think that you're using it the pseudowatch in kinda an odd way, so it's consistent.

    I think that Logic was just WIFOMing there yeah
  44. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed Wurzel, Panda Can I have both of your action...

    Wurzel, Panda

    Can I have both of your action histories?
  45. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed Logic, did anyone besides you claim visiting LA...

    Logic, did anyone besides you claim visiting LA on N1?
  46. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed Yeah Ace behaviorally has been pretty townie...

    Yeah Ace behaviorally has been pretty townie since D1

    Also I can back Logic probably visited Guillo last night and he didn’t carry the kill unless he’s with Gordeau or Tims action failed for some reason
  47. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed Who else besides Logic claimed to visit LA on N1?

    Who else besides Logic claimed to visit LA on N1?
  48. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed Yeah I think that Ace is town still goodnight

    Yeah I think that Ace is town still

    goodnight
  49. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed Actually Ace could have been off-kilter from a...

    Actually Ace could have been off-kilter from a scum rand on D1 but gathered it together in later days but from what I've seen recently I think he was just busy D1 and that impacted how he felt in thread.
  50. Replies
    3,633
    Views
    34,566

    Completed Also, don't think I want to pursue Panda today...

    Quote Originally Posted by LordArgon (#2618)
    Screw it let's rand.##Unvote CutePanda
    Also, don't think I want to pursue Panda today except if my "out of POE" is in danger and maybe in Panda v Wurzel, but the only vote that matters is the one that hits majority, or the one you have at the end of the day.
Results 1 to 50 of 799
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Paranoid Cop

The Paranoid Cop functions the same way an Alignment Cop, except they always receive results that indicate that their target is mafia-aligned.