Search:

Type: Posts; User: Insaner

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.06 seconds.

  1. Day 7#4809

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Sleep

    ##Vote Sleep
  2. Night 5#4512

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed +1

    Quote Originally Posted by ATNoName (#4511)
    Either way, we have to vote Cat today. This will get us to F3 safety and I stg if you are still tunneled by then you have yourselves to blame.
    +1
  3. Night 5#4510

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Carrots? Not so much.

    Carrots? Not so much.
  4. Night 5#4509

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed It would.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4508)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4505)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4501)
    Me or Insaner dies tonight, so thank god all this will be done.
    Ok if you get NKed I'll stop tunneling you.
    I don't even think my role flip will convince you.
    It would.
  5. Night 5#4505

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Ok if you get NKed I'll stop tunneling you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4501)
    Me or Insaner dies tonight, so thank god all this will be done.
    Ok if you get NKed I'll stop tunneling you.
  6. Night 5#4503

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Wes is the wolf team. But yeah, GG is town.

    Quote Originally Posted by ATNoName (#4502)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4501)
    Me or Insaner dies tonight, so thank god all this will be done.
    Wes, you're not dying. Your going to be used as a puppet for the wolf team.
    Wes is the wolf team.

    But yeah, GG is town.
  7. Night 5#4498

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed If I live, I'll make a case.

    Quote Originally Posted by ATNoName (#4497)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4495)
    Quote Originally Posted by ATNoName (#4492)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4490)
    It was Appel's checks.
    Appel isn't a 2-shot lucid dreamer. She's a black goo.
    I mean yeah, she was lying about having information that BEAR was town. And I didn't let that stop me then!
    Ok sure, but Wes is now mech confirmed due to Carrot's flip. It's not like the Appel situation where there's a chance she could be lying.
    If I live, I'll make a case.
  8. Night 5#4496

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Laughter is not a substitute for being villagery.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4494)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4485)
    Quote Originally Posted by ATNoName (#4483)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4482)
    What if I told you I think Wes has an ulterior motive in tunneling GG?
    what is that?
    I think Wes is cat's partner, not Ominoire.
    Holy $%#! lmao.
    Laughter is not a substitute for being villagery.
  9. Night 5#4495

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed I mean yeah, she was lying about having...

    Quote Originally Posted by ATNoName (#4492)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4490)
    It was Appel's checks.
    Appel isn't a 2-shot lucid dreamer. She's a black goo.
    I mean yeah, she was lying about having information that BEAR was town. And I didn't let that stop me then!
  10. Night 5#4493

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that. I thought...

    Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that. I thought there was a night action dealine too
  11. Night 5#4491

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed I'm pretty sure I'm the magnet and I'm...

    I'm pretty sure I'm the magnet and I'm redirecting cat to myself now.
  12. Night 5#4490

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed It was Appel's checks.

    It was Appel's checks.
  13. Night 5#4489

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed I think village can only win if there's a blocked...

    I think village can only win if there's a blocked NK. If I live, I'll make a case.
  14. Night 5#4487

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Well, I already tunneled BEAR despite him being...

    Quote Originally Posted by ATNoName (#4486)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4484)
    He barely brings any reasons to think GG is scum. It doesn't look like a genuine tunnel to me.
    and what would that mean for the whole mason thing?
    Well, I already tunneled BEAR despite him being greenchecked. Can't see why a mason flip would stop me now.
  15. Night 5#4485

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed I think Wes is cat's partner, not Ominoire.

    Quote Originally Posted by ATNoName (#4483)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4482)
    Quote Originally Posted by ATNoName (#4481)
    @The Young Pyromancer @Insaner

    If you can, stop Wes from tunneling GG. Every vote matters now.

    @Garden Gnome

    You need to think of something other than denying that you are scum. It's not going to convince Wes to stop the tunnel.
    What if I told you I think Wes has an ulterior motive in tunneling GG?
    what is that?
    I think Wes is cat's partner, not Ominoire.
  16. Night 5#4484

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed He barely brings any reasons to think GG is scum....

    He barely brings any reasons to think GG is scum. It doesn't look like a genuine tunnel to me.
  17. Night 5#4482

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed What if I told you I think Wes has an ulterior...

    Quote Originally Posted by ATNoName (#4481)
    @The Young Pyromancer @Insaner

    If you can, stop Wes from tunneling GG. Every vote matters now.

    @Garden Gnome

    You need to think of something other than denying that you are scum. It's not going to convince Wes to stop the tunnel.
    What if I told you I think Wes has an ulterior motive in tunneling GG?
  18. Night 5#4478

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed What if I said that it's not GG? I think she's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4475)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4474)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4473)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4470)
    Who's mafia then?
    Well that's not much of a case.
    Wow damn got me.
    Here's the case:
    It ain't me
    It ain't you
    It ain't TYP
    It likely ain't AtNoName
    It likely ain't Omi

    And Catgode didn't vote me in the Gladiator challenge.
    What if I said that it's not GG? I think she's been playing to her town meta and was decently spewed town by BEAR.
  19. Night 5#4477

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed If you are town, voting you in the gladiator...

    If you are town, voting you in the gladiator challenge was the pro-town move still. Because you won the challenge, and yet we still went on to lynch your mason partner. Had you lost, we'd have gotten another shot at someone else after that.
  20. Night 5#4476

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Do you think we only have 1 wolf, then?

    Do you think we only have 1 wolf, then?
  21. Night 5#4473

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Well that's not much of a case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4470)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4469)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4468)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4465)
    What's the case on Garden Gnome?
    The case is she's mafia.
    that's not a case. Why are you reading me as mafia?
    I could call everyone mafia, but that would just be fake.
    Who's mafia then?
    Well that's not much of a case.
  22. Night 5#4466

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed The way you are pushing GG right now reminds me...

    The way you are pushing GG right now reminds me of the way you were pushing Deli. You are continuously calling them scum, but you don't bring up any reasons to back up your read. It's all bark and no bite.
  23. Night 5#4465

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed What's the case on Garden Gnome?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4451)
    Garden Gnome, I assume you're partially telling the truth and you are a mafia goon. You do still have my sympathies on that, being powerless in role madness is the worst.
    What's the case on Garden Gnome?
  24. Night 5#4436

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed I really appretiate the trust you put in me...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Young Pyromancer (#4432)
    I’m sorry wes, but I trusted insaner over my own instincts. This was partially just because of the things I said, but also because carrots was just scummy in other ways.

    So do we all just lose now?
    I really appretiate the trust you put in me yesterday.
  25. Night 5#4427

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed The only thing the dude has is his vote and he's...

    The only thing the dude has is his vote and he's just not using it? Come on.
  26. Night 5#4426

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed The lukewarm take is that catgode is like always...

    The lukewarm take is that catgode is like always a wolf after that EoD

    That self-vote means something and whatever it is, it's not villagery.
  27. Night 5#4425

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed I have 1 lukewarm take and 1 pretty outrageous...

    I have 1 lukewarm take and 1 pretty outrageous take to share.
  28. Night 5#4424

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed https://media1.tenor.com/images/b9e3c4373c398a2bf9...

    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4423)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4420)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4417)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4414)
    I'm sure the woofers will be discussing which one of us to off tonight. What would you do if you survived the night?
    I don't know and, because I could have been yeeted, I doubt that the woofers are going to kill me off during the night, lol.
    I really want to believe in your innocence. However, with carrots flipping town mason, there aren't many people left I think can even be wolves...
    so does carrots' flip confirm wesmaster as town?
    And what do you think of the young pyromancer?
  29. Night 5#4420

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed I really want to believe in your innocence....

    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4417)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4414)
    I'm sure the woofers will be discussing which one of us to off tonight. What would you do if you survived the night?
    I don't know and, because I could have been yeeted, I doubt that the woofers are going to kill me off during the night, lol.
    I really want to believe in your innocence. However, with carrots flipping town mason, there aren't many people left I think can even be wolves...
  30. Night 5#4419

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed I am curious why you ended the day with a...

    I am curious why you ended the day with a self-vote yesterday.
  31. Night 5#4418

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed We appretiate your attendance, catgode.

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#4415)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#1964)
    Just go to sleep and get Sett out of the game

    As the last night phase has shown, night phases may not be all that scum sided afterall
    yeah P#1962 was me considering exactly that but i reached no conclusion because what if 5 gunsmith rands
    We appretiate your attendance, catgode.
  32. Night 5#4414

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed I'm sure the woofers will be discussing which one...

    I'm sure the woofers will be discussing which one of us to off tonight. What would you do if you survived the night?
  33. Night 5#4413

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Gnome! :ghosthug

    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4412)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4409)
    You were right Wes, I have been in denial ever since carrots flipped.

    But then he actually started a party after his death... It's so $%#!ing weird...
    that was the wackiest thing.
    And now... I don't have a clue about the game...
    But, at least, I can have tea.
    Gnome!

  34. Night 5#4410

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Incidentally, this game has made me realize just...

    Incidentally, this game has made me realize just how much I hate bastard games.
  35. Night 5#4409

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed You were right Wes, I have been in denial ever...

    You were right Wes, I have been in denial ever since carrots flipped.

    But then he actually started a party after his death... It's so $%#!ing weird...
  36. Day 5#4398

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed And I acknowledge that the same can be said about...

    And I acknowledge that the same can be said about Ominoire. But they can't all be wolves on Marnie's wagon, and Omi has been the towniest of all of them.
  37. Day 5#4396

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed As does him voting to save you today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4394)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4393)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4392)
    As in, it's just wifom.

    You trying to talk to catgode and solve his aligent NOW of all times is pretentious as $%#!. He is not in contention today, and you have ignored him all game.
    Objection: Irrelevant
    You ignoring him all game is very relevant. It speaks of you being partnered.
    As does him voting to save you today.
  38. Day 5#4394

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed You ignoring him all game is very relevant. It...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4393)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4392)
    As in, it's just wifom.

    You trying to talk to catgode and solve his aligent NOW of all times is pretentious as $%#!. He is not in contention today, and you have ignored him all game.
    Objection: Irrelevant
    You ignoring him all game is very relevant. It speaks of you being partnered.
  39. Day 5#4392

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed As in, it's just wifom. You trying to talk to...

    As in, it's just wifom.

    You trying to talk to catgode and solve his aligent NOW of all times is pretentious as $%#!. He is not in contention today, and you have ignored him all game.
  40. Day 5#4391

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Objection: irrelevant

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4387)
    I think if me and Catgode were mafia partners Catgode would at least try and claim with the system I set up to say his role. And yet here we are and he wont.
    Objection: irrelevant
  41. Day 5#4384

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Tunneling is only bad if you're wrong.

    Tunneling is only bad if you're wrong.
  42. Day 5#4383

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Objection: slander :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4381)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4380)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4379)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4378)
    Good thing I told him to move his vote off in wolf chat so I could get AtNoname to move his vote to GG so Cat can hammer at eod.
    I'm aware.
    Eh, "aware" is definitely not the word I'd use to describe your play this endgame.
    "Blinded", "Tunneled", "Stubborn", "Egotistical" all come to mind though.
    Objection: slander
  43. Day 5#4379

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed I'm aware.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4378)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4377)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4376)
    Catgode is absolutely going to votr GG.
    Maybe. Maybe not. We'll see.
    Good thing I told him to move his vote off in wolf chat so I could get AtNoname to move his vote to GG so Cat can hammer at eod.
    I'm aware.
  44. Day 5#4376

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Catgode is absolutely going to votr GG.

    Catgode is absolutely going to votr GG.
  45. Day 5#4370

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Yes. Don't listen to bad players, listen to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4369)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4367)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4364)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4361)
    Carrots was an outed wolf the moment he voted his supposed mason. For you to believe he was a villager, he would have to be throwing, whereas there was a completely plausible reason for him to so that as a wolf - to not want to be assotiated with Wes when it was looking like he was going to flip. That's also why he never confirmed the mason claim, but he also didn't deny it because he doesn't actually want to push his partner.
    God if only someone who knows Carrots had said something about them being adverse to claiming.
    That someone has also shot 2 villagers, one of whom literally had a clearing claim softed all over their iso.

    Do not invoke Ezra's reads. They don't hold any weight here.
    "This person had some wrong reads so never listen to a $%#!in word they say again"

    Amazin
    Yes. Don't listen to bad players, listen to me instead.
  46. Day 5#4367

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed That someone has also shot 2 villagers, one of...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4364)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4361)
    Carrots was an outed wolf the moment he voted his supposed mason. For you to believe he was a villager, he would have to be throwing, whereas there was a completely plausible reason for him to so that as a wolf - to not want to be assotiated with Wes when it was looking like he was going to flip. That's also why he never confirmed the mason claim, but he also didn't deny it because he doesn't actually want to push his partner.
    God if only someone who knows Carrots had said something about them being adverse to claiming.
    That someone has also shot 2 villagers, one of whom literally had a clearing claim softed all over their iso.

    Do not invoke Ezra's reads. They don't hold any weight here.
  47. Day 5#4365

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Of course you'd say that. But if there is ever...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4362)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#4360)
    @The Young Pyromancer
    @ATNoName
    @Ominoire

    I need you to put aside any doubts you may have and just sheep me on this. Because I am a confirmed villager and we are at lylo, and also because I have been right on almost everything this game. If we are at lylo, voting against me is a certain loss for town. If you think we are not at lylo, I want you to just let me $%#!ing have it today, just like I was asking for people to let me have BEAR for days on end.

    That's right. I was saying that BEAR was a wolf since day 1, but half the thread was calling me an idiot and denying me that yeet just because he made 1 good post they thought was towny.

    I was saying that Marl is a wolf as well and called for a vig shot on him even though the player that was supposed to know him best was telling me he was town.

    The only person I was wrong about was Deli. But I was still right to suspect that they lied about how they used their action and uncovered exactly what they did with passing their fake gun to Ezra and showed it with posts on D2. The fact is, Deli played their role exactly like a wolf would want to, and decidedly not how it would be beneficial to town. BUT EVEN THEN! I was townreading Deli for everything they were doing outside of their role claim and was very conflicted on that slot, and even hard shielded them on D2. My mechanical read prevailed in the end, but I wasn't as single-mindedly tunneled on Deli as I was on BEAR and Marl and am now on carrots and Wes.

    Besides that, I have read every other villager right and also read every single 3p as a villager, since they are identical in that they don't have any TMI.

    My point is, I think I have earned to be trusted with my track record in this game.


    You played a great early and mid game for sure. Things would be a lot better if we had listened to you in the early days.

    But now? You're wrong. No two ways about it. Just plain wrong. And I wouldn't even say justifiably wrong as sure I've pushed a fair bit of town this game, but I've also been very easily pretty damn town this game. I'm top poster only 2nd to you, I was calling the Chelsea vote dumb day, and have been trying to solve through the game consistently.

    You've been right most of the game and that's great. But you need to realize you're wrong now.
    Of course you'd say that.

    But if there is ever a time for me to be wrong it's in the early days. My reads only get better as the game goes on.

    Did I mention that I have never missvoted in lylo in my entire life?
  48. Day 5#4363

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Just look at carrots iso in this game. He was...

    Just look at carrots iso in this game. He was town there.

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...=1#post4735942

    Carrots is not a scrub as a villager, and he absolutely is is in this game.
  49. Day 5#4361

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed Carrots was an outed wolf the moment he voted his...

    Carrots was an outed wolf the moment he voted his supposed mason. For you to believe he was a villager, he would have to be throwing, whereas there was a completely plausible reason for him to so that as a wolf - to not want to be assotiated with Wes when it was looking like he was going to flip. That's also why he never confirmed the mason claim, but he also didn't deny it because he doesn't actually want to push his partner.
  50. Day 5#4360

    Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread

    by Insaner
    Replies
    4,828
    Views
    30,525

    Completed The Young Pyromancer ATNoName Ominoire I...

    @The Young Pyromancer
    @ATNoName
    @Ominoire

    I need you to put aside any doubts you may have and just sheep me on this. Because I am a confirmed villager and we are at lylo, and also because I have been right on almost everything this game. If we are at lylo, voting against me is a certain loss for town. If you think we are not at lylo, I want you to just let me $%#!ing have it today, just like I was asking for people to let me have BEAR for days on end.

    That's right. I was saying that BEAR was a wolf since day 1, but half the thread was calling me an idiot and denying me that yeet just because he made 1 good post they thought was towny.

    I was saying that Marl is a wolf as well and called for a vig shot on him even though the player that was supposed to know him best was telling me he was town.

    The only person I was wrong about was Deli. But I was still right to suspect that they lied about how they used their action and uncovered exactly what they did with passing their fake gun to Ezra and showed it with posts on D2. The fact is, Deli played their role exactly like a wolf would want to, and decidedly not how it would be beneficial to town. BUT EVEN THEN! I was townreading Deli for everything they were doing outside of their role claim and was very conflicted on that slot, and even hard shielded them on D2. My mechanical read prevailed in the end, but I wasn't as single-mindedly tunneled on Deli as I was on BEAR and Marl and am now on carrots and Wes.

    Besides that, I have read every other villager right and also read every single 3p as a villager, since they are identical in that they don't have any TMI.

    My point is, I think I have earned to be trusted with my track record in this game.
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Paranoid Cop

The Paranoid Cop functions the same way an Alignment Cop, except they always receive results that indicate that their target is mafia-aligned.