Search:

Type: Posts; User: Ultra

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.04 seconds.

  1. Day 1#482

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed no. Anyway I was asking since you had put up...

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#481)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#480)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#470)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#461)
    ##Vote Vulgard
    okay Mistyx probably town
    I'm going to need you to elaborate on this.
    Check Cracking the Cryptic for reference.
    no.

    Anyway I was asking since you had put up Vulgard as a townread of yours.

    Interested to see what the subject of this post has to say about this assessment
  2. Day 1#480

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed I'm going to need you to elaborate on this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#470)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#461)
    ##Vote Vulgard
    okay Mistyx probably town
    I'm going to need you to elaborate on this.
  3. Day 1#479

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Do tell. Also, when you get a chance, tell me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzique (#476)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#475)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzique (#474)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#473)
    also, who the hell calls jess positive?

    call her jess / spf / staypositivefriend

    what the heck is positive
    pos·i·tive (adj.)

    1. consisting in or characterized by the presence or possession of features or qualities rather than their absence.

    2. constructive, optimistic, or confident.
    you know what I mean brother. What was your name on Epicmafia?
    It was also Enzique. Sucks what happened to the site :/
    Do tell.

    Also, when you get a chance, tell me what's on your mind this game, Mr Enzique.
  4. Day 1#478

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed What's up

    Quote Originally Posted by Euler (#471)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#456)
    Granted they could have voted anyone else. But I feel like that placement was intentional and saying it was random is disingenuous.
    Er wat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Euler (#472)
    smth smth 24 hour rule smth smth
    What's up
  5. Day 1#477

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed This is a good response.

    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#468)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#460)
    @niphredil were you trying to save Euler y/n
    i mean. "save euler" wasnt really what i was doing there lol (i mean who even starts doing any save attempts before halfway of the day in any case XD), but like yes i was aware it would tie the wagons and it did somewhat affect on the vote

    when i said it was random vote i didnt mean it was literally randed or anything
    was just looking at smth where i can vote, saw enzique's latest posts which were some nonsense, thought it'll be an okay vote since he's posted nothing of substance etc. and seeing he already had a vote was a plus also, because making wagons is more interesting than vanity voting
    like, when i said it was "random vote", i meant just that i had no read on enzique and had no real reason for why i was voting exactly him instead of like, pavowski/sohijk/aphelios/anyone else who had one vote and who i was not townreading

    (fwiw i think aphelios has been kinda towny in the last few pages)
    This is a good response.
  6. Day 1#460

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed I don't really see it as tinfoil, in fact I...

    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#458)
    oh wait
    nevermind i am more wrong than i thought
    it is not a disingenuous take
    i still think it is too much tin foil
    but i take my previous post back
    I don't really see it as tinfoil, in fact I wouldn't even hold it against them doing that transparently, but that they tried to pass off the vote as random is concerning

    @niphredil were you trying to save Euler y/n
  7. Day 1#456

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Granted they could have voted anyone else. But I...

    Granted they could have voted anyone else. But I feel like that placement was intentional and saying it was random is disingenuous.
  8. Day 1#454

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Hold the phone. Niph says their vote on...

    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#298)
    euler feels towny enough i think, idk really why people are pushing him

    p#206 is probably mildly towny post

    i also kinda want to townread p#208 but i probably shouldnt XD

    in fact looking at euler posts again its less towny than i thought but i still think its good enough for now
    (basically idk how towny his posting is on its own but he feels somewhat more solvy than in his wolfgame so i think he's fine for now XD)

    p#259 is actually quite bad, dont really see how he thinks any of that is wolfy
    like that first point seems to be just "disagree about mech things"
    second point is that aphelios (probably accidentally) had him on a readlist twice, which. lol idk how thats wolfy in any way (tho actually considering that sett asked about it earlier i actually can kinda buy that he actually was pinged by it lol)
    third point also seems to be just about disagreeing on some mech things, tho this one i can somewhat buy as genuine thought but also i don't think it's a good read at all lol
    tho i actually like p#260 so idk lmao

    ##Vote Enzique
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#365)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#317)
    sycophantic
    asdfghgf if you're talking about me dont use words that i dont understand XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#339)
    His posts could fit lurky mafia territory. It's all fitting in stuff and one post with reads that's level -1. Could've just picked three mildly spicy people to townread (not even mildly spicy, to be honest).
    tbh i thought his read on you was kinda towny lol
    because its kind of weird thought process wrt "my mood is affecting my reads"
    which i'm not really expecting a wolf to think lmao

    i mean otherwise he's had some posts that feel quite awkward to me, so i dont want to really townread him that much here either, but also the awkwardness can easily be bc he's new here, and so not scumreading him for that either

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#341)
    I agree that Enzique's ISO is nothing, but is that really what we're going with?
    Could easily be an abrasive villager who decided not to give much more than... that.

    Watch this post be scrutinized to hell and back if Enzique is a wolf. Always happens.
    i voted there randomly bc i just wanted to have my vote somewhere XD i dont even think he's wolfy lol
    Hold the phone.

    Niph says their vote on Enzique was random, but that vote was definitely placed to tie the vote with Euler's wagon.
  9. Day 1#453

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed I haven't really elaborated much on this yet,...

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#451)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#427)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#416)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#399)
    Did you read my post about you?
    i probably missed it because i cut some corners during my catch-up/needed to rush (cause im about to run some errands IRL)

    can you direct me to it?
    #281 and #282
    i remember sett's wolfgame being incredibly stiff and it feeling like he was choosing each word he said extremely carefully - the fact that he was the person to create an "icebreaker" and try to make people feel more comfortable in the game struck me as the type of thing that he would be >rand unlikely to do as a wolf

    it was a micro read tho, since i made that read about 3 pages into the game
    I haven't really elaborated much on this yet, since I was waiting for Sett to reply to me, but my interpretation was that the way he leveraged the responses to his "icebreaker" wasn't genuine. He anchors a townie read in Euler and a scum read on aph based on, from my standpoint, entirely NAI responses to generic playstyle questions.
  10. Day 1#447

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Anyone else care to give me the case on niph?...

    Anyone else care to give me the case on niph? Amai didn't really give me an answer.
  11. Day 1#442

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed I think it sounds quite like him. The undertone...

    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#439)
    isoed habana

    I can’t accept that they’re Schweppes it’s too funny if they are

    like the change in posting style hahahahaha
    I think it sounds quite like him. The undertone of constantly being annoyed at least. Though I swore it was you with your sleep votes.

    I mean, uh, who's shweppes?
  12. Day 1#441

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Sett

    ##Vote Sett
  13. Day 1#427

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed #281 and #282

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#416)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#399)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#387)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#379)
    is sosh not an easy target? Have you played with them before haha, they generally play like lynchbait every game.
    nah i've never played with them before, was just basing it on the vibes i got from reading the first 3 pages, it seemed like sohik was one of the more "influential" people making posts
    Did you read my post about you?
    i probably missed it because i cut some corners during my catch-up/needed to rush (cause im about to run some errands IRL)

    can you direct me to it?
    #281 and #282
  14. Day 1#399

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Did you read my post about you?

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#387)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#379)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#377)
    Quote Originally Posted by La Habana (#227)
    Why? What was your original opinion on Mistyx's sOHiJK vote that makes such a read seem so insightful to you? And in fact, although this question goes to @staypositivefriend as well, what gave you the impression that sOHiJK was widely seen as towny?
    i don't think that sOHiJK was widely seen as towny, considering that the stuff i'm referring to happened 3 pages in the game. that said, i do think that sOHiJK was one of the most active players with the highest level of presence & influence in the thread at the time that mist voted for them, which is why i thought it was kinda towny that mist briefly voted/pushed on them. i feel like wolves tend to go for people that they perceive as easier targets, particularly in the easy stages of the game
    is sosh not an easy target? Have you played with them before haha, they generally play like lynchbait every game.
    nah i've never played with them before, was just basing it on the vibes i got from reading the first 3 pages, it seemed like sohik was one of the more "influential" people making posts
    Did you read my post about you?
  15. Day 1#382

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Fair point. But you could very well say the same...

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#371)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#364)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#338)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#337)
    Alright.

    What would you expect a scum/town reaction out of them to pressure to look like?
    I don't $%#!ing know lmfao

    who do you think I am, jess?
    Uh, your proposition was to pressure Niph because they'd be an easy read based on their player meta. So my assumption was you'd have some idea of what you'd be looking for.
    Sure. If I know what I'm looking for in scum/town responses, why the hell would you ask me that? Just let it develop. If I out them, doesn't the pressure essentially become meaningless?
    Fair point. But you could very well say the same about telegraphing your intention by literally posting "I am pressuring you". So.
  16. Day 1#375

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed I just tossed a vote at them to try and get a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#341)
    I agree that Enzique's ISO is nothing, but is that really what we're going with?
    Could easily be an abrasive villager who decided not to give much more than... that.

    Watch this post be scrutinized to hell and back if Enzique is a wolf. Always happens.
    I just tossed a vote at them to try and get a reaction earlier. What are your thoughts on Sett?
  17. Day 1#364

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Uh, your proposition was to pressure Niph because...

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#338)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#337)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#336)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#335)
    Can you transcribe your read on this player into something that isn't word salad
    reads on playstyle = wrong because NAI
    pressure player = will get role
    Alright.

    What would you expect a scum/town reaction out of them to pressure to look like?
    I don't $%#!ing know lmfao

    who do you think I am, jess?
    Uh, your proposition was to pressure Niph because they'd be an easy read based on their player meta. So my assumption was you'd have some idea of what you'd be looking for.
  18. Day 1#337

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Alright. What would you expect a scum/town...

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#336)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#335)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#334)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#333)
    Is it possible you could translate this post into english?
    ?
    Can you transcribe your read on this player into something that isn't word salad
    reads on playstyle = wrong because NAI
    pressure player = will get role
    Alright.

    What would you expect a scum/town reaction out of them to pressure to look like?
  19. Day 1#335

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Can you transcribe your read on this player into...

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#334)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#333)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#317)
    quote: Elaborate on how the timing looks like people-pleasing when the sporadic-ness of niphredil's posting looks fairly uninfluenced.

    I think both the sycophantic nature as well as the sporadic nature of posting is part of their playstyle. I don't think it's AI one way or another.

    However, I do think if this slot is pressured, they will likely out their role (similar to MoeDan, that's my archetype for this player atm).
    Is it possible you could translate this post into english?
    ?
    Can you transcribe your read on this player into something that isn't word salad
  20. Day 1#333

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Is it possible you could translate this post into...

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaiyume (#317)
    quote: Elaborate on how the timing looks like people-pleasing when the sporadic-ness of niphredil's posting looks fairly uninfluenced.

    I think both the sycophantic nature as well as the sporadic nature of posting is part of their playstyle. I don't think it's AI one way or another.

    However, I do think if this slot is pressured, they will likely out their role (similar to MoeDan, that's my archetype for this player atm).
    Is it possible you could translate this post into english?
  21. Day 1#282

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Especially considering by the time that post was...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sett (#62)
    Sup nerds
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett (#79)
    something something fried plantains

    Let's break the ice a little. Everyone answer these questions:

    1. Generally speaking, are 'perspective slips' reliable enough to use as a reason for pushing someone?

    2. Is tone relevant outside of a meta read?

    3. Are gut reads relevant beyond day 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett (#105)
    Quote Originally Posted by Euler (#83)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett (#79)
    something something fried plantains

    Let's break the ice a little. Everyone answer these questions:

    1. Generally speaking, are 'perspective slips' reliable enough to use as a reason for pushing someone?

    2. Is tone relevant outside of a meta read?

    3. Are gut reads relevant beyond day 1?
    4. If you're on a swing, and you get hit by a bus, do you stay on the swing?
    Depends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett (#106)
    Vibing with Euler’s take on “perspective slips”.

    That’s something I guess.
    Especially considering by the time that post was made, this is all sett had said
  22. Day 1#281

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Based on the impression I'm getting from Sett...

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#151)
    sett is town because he feels immediately more conversational and less cagey than any wolfgame ive seen from him

    mist is town because she's drawing negative attention to herself (ie: the vote on sOHiJK) in a way that she'd probably be reluctant to as a wolf

    euler is town because he might be the most comfortable and relaxed player in the thread so far

    no real thoughts on anyone else
    Based on the impression I'm getting from Sett right now, I'm kind of curious about the first part of this read, because if I had to characterize him right now it would be stiff.
  23. Day 1#280

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#276)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#275)
    @Twice Shrunk

    Are you schweppes? The resemblance is uncanny
    schweppes is habana
    lol
  24. Day 1#275

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Twice Shrunk Are you schweppes? The...

    @Twice Shrunk

    Are you schweppes? The resemblance is uncanny
  25. Day 1#273

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed You ad hoc rationalize your primal urges and...

    Quote Originally Posted by voltairenism (#208)
    opinions on the game is thag i have no clue why we are townreading or voting anyone in this place
    You ad hoc rationalize your primal urges and biases until people nod along and something ends up right.
  26. Day 1#270

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#269)
    Quote Originally Posted by Euler (#268)
    I'm getting the feeling now that I should just go anon because my meta is really holding me back in both facets of my game
    if it helps i have no idea who you are

    Ditto
  27. Day 1#265

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Isn't the subject of these posts an ice breaker...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sett (#259)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#95)
    Quote Originally Posted by Euler (#88)
    See, the first question is debatable because perspective slips, while by definition is when a player exposes their differing perspective, is flawed. I've seen and also have had plenty of odd perspectives to have on gamestate. TMI slips are more damning but it can be hard to tell an actual slip from fakes (because I know some people like to call confidence as TMI, but yeah, it just doesn't work 90% of the time).
    i do not vibe with this
    Find this kind of wolfy because it was one of the first substantial posts made in the thread and the "do not vibe" read is something I disagree with and not seeing eye to eye on this pinged me
    Isn't the subject of these posts an ice breaker question you asked? What about either of these responses tells you anything about alignment?
  28. Day 1#149

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed "Confucius say, Mafia not determine who right....

    "Confucius say, Mafia not determine who right. Mafia determine who left"
  29. Day 1#148

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Says who? Sign me up. Beats any other gag I've...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu (#146)
    Quote Originally Posted by Euler (#107)
    "To achieve victory in a battle, one must arrive before their opponent." ~ Sun Tsu, probably

    Man, and I was excited for this slot to start rattling off actual Sun Tzu quotes in the correct context.
    I used to do that but it got old in like 2009.
    Says who? Sign me up. Beats any other gag I've seen here.
  30. Day 1#60

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Obligatory vote here lol Enzique

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzique (#57)
    obligatory post here lol
    Obligatory vote here lol

    ##Vote Enzique
  31. Day 1#56

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Was gonna say "Damn this dude is already busting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#52)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#48)
    Though I have to ask why you're asking that question on the first page of the game
    Curiosity.

    Might check what to expect later.
    Was gonna say "Damn this dude is already busting out the ISOs" and questioned if signing up for an MU game was the right decision
  32. Day 1#50

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed We're all just figments of your imagination

    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#46)
    you people are too loud
    We're all just figments of your imagination
  33. Day 1#48

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Though I have to ask why you're asking that...

    Though I have to ask why you're asking that question on the first page of the game
  34. Day 1#47

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#45)
    Has Ultra ever had a wolfgame on this site?
    Yes
  35. Day 1#32

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Vulgard has been real quiet since I dropped that...

    @Vulgard has been real quiet since I dropped that post on him
  36. Day 1#29

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Would you like an excuse not to have to post for...

    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#27)
    oh there’s a postcap there’s my excuse not to post

    towncore 9 wins blah blah ok
    Would you like an excuse not to have to post for the rest of the game?
  37. Day 1#20

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed Hold up You said I stole your first But...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#5)
    Hello, gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#7)
    ##Vote Ultra

    Stole my first.
    Hold up

    You said I stole your first

    But clearly you had no intention of getting first

    ##Vote Vulgard
  38. Day 1#9

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/1...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#7)
    ##Vote Ultra

    Stole my first.


    Ya snooze, you lose
  39. Day 1#4

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    2,677
    Views
    22,793

    Completed First

  40. #47

    Thread: Basic Game v2

    by Ultra
    Replies
    86
    Views
    2,490

    IN

  41. Replies
    7,420
    Views
    76,666

    Completed yay we won, I think? I guess? I think I earned...

    yay we won, I think? I guess? I think I earned it?

    Whatever cards lets go.
  42. Postgame#5143

    Thread: Multiball 19er

    by Ultra
    Replies
    5,304
    Views
    61,259

    Completed I'll proceed to read your entire player guide as...

    I'll proceed to read your entire player guide as repentance, King Bowser!
  43. Postgame#5142

    Thread: Multiball 19er

    by Ultra
    Replies
    5,304
    Views
    61,259

    Completed Well, that part wasn't genuine, of course *wink*...

    Quote Originally Posted by King Bowser (#5141)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#5140)
    Really really regret I got subbed out of the game in hindsight - and apologies to my scum mates. I got the post requirement confused with another game I was slotting in. Congrats to my team

    @Outlier
    @Guillotina
    @King Bowser
    You were forcibly subbed out due to missing post requirement? That makes sense then. Yeah it was 10.

    You know, your reads were basically all dead on. You town read Venti twice (in the same sentence)

    You had several other correct town reads, you voted Wesmaster, with actual reasons.

    Your only mistake is that you thought U SUX had partner equity with Wes.

    Notbad.gif

    If thats what you do with 5 posts, I would love to see your best game as town with presumably way more posts than 5.

    Cold reading like a bawss.
    Well, that part wasn't genuine, of course *wink*

    Thank you for the compliments for my lousy performance. My reads as town can vary, I think my sixth sense for scum really kicks in when I play Multiball. Easier to identify scum mentality when you're forced into it yourself.
  44. Postgame#5140

    Thread: Multiball 19er

    by Ultra
    Replies
    5,304
    Views
    61,259

    Completed Really really regret I got subbed out of the game...

    Really really regret I got subbed out of the game in hindsight - and apologies to my scum mates. I got the post requirement confused with another game I was slotting in. Congrats to my team

    @Outlier
    @Guillotina
    @King Bowser
  45. Replies
    7,420
    Views
    76,666

    Completed "I'm staring at the man in the mirror~"

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#3875)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#3874)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#3869)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#3867)
    Oh yeah where is the dead vote? I guess it really is silent in the graveyard.
    Yo CRichard, I don't trust you at all.... but wanna swap over to voting on GG?
    If I can hear a good case on why GG is scum, sure.
    They've done nothing but post fluff and pointless questions in thread that they never follow up with.
    "I'm staring at the man in the mirror~"
  46. Replies
    7,420
    Views
    76,666

    Completed Lag *big think*

    Lag *big think*
  47. Replies
    7,420
    Views
    76,666

    Completed I don't actually know, hence *may*

    Quote Originally Posted by Dedenne (#3868)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#3850)
    Dedenne it wouldn't be very nice to kill me. Considering I may have actually saved your $%#! last night.
    saved me from what?

    how do you know I was targeted.

    If you knew that then why would you not consider Venti, my to scum read.
    I don't actually know, hence *may*
  48. Replies
    7,420
    Views
    76,666

    Completed I too share in your sadness. Because of you did...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#3855)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#3853)
    Don't vote Garden Gnome by the way
    A CFD on you would have been so much better. Sad no one bit on that one.
    I too share in your sadness. Because of you did manage to do this your $%#! would be turned right into grass.

    Stop wolfsiding/openwolfing
  49. Replies
    7,420
    Views
    76,666

    Completed Don't vote Garden Gnome by the way

    Don't vote Garden Gnome by the way
  50. Replies
    7,420
    Views
    76,666

    Completed Dedenne it wouldn't be very nice to kill me....

    Dedenne it wouldn't be very nice to kill me. Considering I may have actually saved your $%#! last night.
Results 1 to 50 of 2284
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Bounty Hunter

The Bounty Hunter is an independently aligned role that starts the game with an assassination target. The Bounty Hunter may kill another player every night. If they kill their target, they will win the game.