Search:

Type: Posts; User: !-!22-22-7

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Congrats to everyone!! Good luck in semifinal...

    Congrats to everyone!! Good luck in semifinal games
  2. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I want to apologize for how my involvement with...

    I want to apologize for how my involvement with the game ended. I realized I was feeling a bit of anxiety regarding my involvement with the thread, mainly pressure I had placed on myself to always remain aware of what was going on at all times (such as when my posting slowed down quite a bit once I reached a point where I had large amounts of messages to read through, which several people noticed). I feel like I have a problem with understanding when I need to disengage from something, so I thought it was important to quickly give myself space as soon as I realized how I felt about the game and avoid reaching a point where I felt trapped under an obligation to show up here. I wish I could have seen the game through to its conclusion, but I feel like I made the right decision regarding what I should have been prioritizing.
  3. Replies
    283
    Views
    13,986

    Resolved If it's made abundantly clear that this word is...

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralWu (#52)
    Also if you ban the word lynch people from other mafia communities will find it difficult to adapt because most mafia communities use "lynch" and if you ban that word people will wonder why their messages aren't sending.
    If it's made abundantly clear that this word is banned then that should not be an issue.


    I personally like vote the most because it's the most literal depiction of what is going on and it's probably the most common existing alternative I see.
  4. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I've been a lot busier today than I hoped for so...

    I've been a lot busier today than I hoped for so I can't guarantee that I'll be able to finish reading the topic fully in a way I feel comfortable with. Also can't guarantee I'll be here at EOD.
  5. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I see no reason to propose a scumteam with...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Blade (#2482)

    Vinnie has tried to, by putting all the blame on Ara, and I am willing to listen to the argument that the mafia is...

    Brad + 1 of Ara/Vinnie + 1 of Dekay/Catty/Dya
    I see no reason to propose a scumteam with someone who I don't read scummy on it. I can't read DeKay, Catty, or Dyachei scummy and I won't bother trying when other possibilities exist which make more sense to me.

    Brad/Ara/Hally?

    Brad/Ara/Fleur?

    I'd sooner look into Brad/Ara/Zen than into any of those three.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur (#2492)

    So you think I could be on a team with Brad when I was the first to point out his slip? Sorry, you are free to suspect me, ofc, but this makes no sense at all...
    There's not really anything preventing the possibility of you 'noticing' the slip and pointing it out. Someone was going to do it, and it gets you easy towncred if you're scum looking for that.
  6. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Hello, I'm a bit busy today so I will take a...

    Hello, I'm a bit busy today so I will take a while to get caught up. I finished reading page 49 up to 2450 and will do the rest in a later block.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeKay (#2410)
    Here's why I'm sus of Vincent:
    #2038
    Why go for a Drums voter? Wouldn't it be better if they killed someone town on the Kruze wagon and then frame the rest for today? Or are you saying this cuz you are on the KruZe wagon and want to turn it around so people don't go vote for someone on the KruZe wagon??
    #2053 Possible a post to look back at if we do find out if either one of them is scum. This could be a slight buss or perhaps not.
    I had a townread on everyone on the Drums wagon D2 (who was alive) and I was pretty sure most of those were commonly shared reads, so part of me was expecting to see one of them killed.

    Also, I've been going for people on the KruZe wagon for this Day, mainly Zen and Ara.

    Quote Originally Posted by iambrad (#2413)

    The only reason I left the thread was to let the silent and inactive people come and think for themselves. It's day 3, the silent people are usually the indecisive ones because they're scared of messing up and putting town in a really bad spot. Add the mafia to that, and you have a majority of people standing by while misled town slowly does the work for the mafia. That's the most likely scenario right now.
    I don't really like this reasoning. It feels like you tried to come up with the towniest reason possible instead of a realistic reason to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeKay (#2416)
    Off topic but can I just say you all are awesome? Such a pleasure to play with you all!

    It's all good vibes here on this thread and no one is being super aggressive and stuff compared to my first game. 😖

    I appreciate Vincent's calm response to my accusations on him. 😁 Usually I would have gotten yelled at already. Hahaa.
    I've played with people who gamethrow because no one would agree with them, this is 100x better than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#2428)
    okay i got through D1 finally! i'm gonna be honest i didn't read every word of every post because i really wanna get current as fast as possible so i can start interacting and stuff. but here's my impressions so far!
    A lot of these reads feel a bit copied from others, but the one which stands out to me (and indicates to me that these reads were formed independently and organically) is her Fleur scumread, because that's not an opinion I've seen from a lot of people (I had similar logic for trusting DeKay with her scumread on me, before other people started agreeing)
  7. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I can't really make up reasons to suspect Catty,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Blade (#2402)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2028)
    Season 7, Game 8: Last Words Mafia [The Mafia Championship] Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 KruZe Ash Lael (154), !-!22-22-7 (58), Fleur (91), Daniel (113), Zen Blade (76), Arapocalypse (160)
    5 Drums Ser Kevan of Blackcrown (19), Catty91 (59), KruZe (83), DeKay (78), dyachei (103)
    2 Not voting Steele (10), Drums (3)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

    KruZe was lynched. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for Season 7, Game 8: Work in Progress [The Mafia Championship]


    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 2 has ended.

    Day 2 ended at 11:00 PM EDT on Thursday, June 4th, 2020.

    Ara, Vinnie, I am really going to need you two to make an alternative case for me before end of day 3.

    The logic tree where Drums/Brad, Vinnie, and Ara [or at least 2 of you 3] are working together is just so strong...

    You knock out Kruze, knowing that Kevan and Steele and Drums have a ton of heat, and thinking you have perhaps Ash and me in your pockets and maybe thinking you can convince Catty like you did on D1... The story fits really well. I would really like you guys to give me an alternative narrative of how Catty, Dekay, or Dya are bad... or Fleur
    I can't really make up reasons to suspect Catty, DeKay, or Dyachei. For Fleur, my main reasons to suspect her would be her seeming insistence to make a push for Catty for his vote and because she has some weird vibes with me, seemingly following Ash's idea about a scum slip and taking some of those ideas a bit further than what they require.

    So maybe a scum team could be Brad/Ara/Fleur?
  8. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Mainly I learned that the odds of getting a full...

    Quote Originally Posted by DeKay (#2401)
    Hey guys, I'm currently re-reading thru again from EoD till now and will post my thoughts later.

    In the meantime for those on the Kruze wagon:
    @Arapocalypse, @!-!22-22-7, @Ash Lael, @Fleur, @Zen Blade: You probably might have mentioned some things here and there about what you thought the Kruze flip has taught you,

    But if you can just summarize it quickly in one small paragraph for me, that would be great. Cuz I want to just here your straight to the point thoughts as of now along with us finding out that Kruze is town.

    Thanks!
    Mainly I learned that the odds of getting a full maf team right early on are pretty low. I was so sure KruZe was maf but clearly not. I'll have to look harder then,,

    Alignment wise, it made me feel worse about Ara and Fleur.

    I was tempted to just take my KruZe/Brad/Zen maf team and just replace KruZe with Ara, but I have a feeling it isn't that simple. Zen especially has been looking a bit better today
  9. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I'm going to be a bit busy for the rest of the...

    I'm going to be a bit busy for the rest of the day. I'll try and keep tabs on the thread but I will very likely miss a lot.
  10. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Ara for sure, and for a third one I guess if it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Blade (#2378)
    I'm really not a fan of ISO reading to see stuff... I think it can lead to some bias.

    But, I went back through Brad's because... I mean, just "wow. Wtf was that?".

    I think people should look at his first couple of posts and see who they were to and what they were about... and how he went through the thread in like 40 minutes?

    Post #3 is the first time he really engages and notice who it is with.
    And Post #4 is 10 minutes later... and from nowhere... boom!


    Vinnie and Ara, I think you two need to come up with some alternative 2nd and 3rd mafia members if Brad is one...
    Ara for sure, and for a third one I guess if it isn't you there are several possibilities. Right now I'd say Hally just bc Steele's content wasn't all that great, but she has a lot of time to change my mind
  11. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I can confirm that a theoretical Ara/me/Brad...

    I can confirm that a theoretical Ara/me/Brad scumteam isn't real, so the logic of "people who don't immediately believe the slip are scum" is weird. I think the first person to suggest that was Ash, and I think he may have been overly eager but coming from the right state of mind. Anyone else who jumped on it (DeKay seems to have used it to strengthen her scumread on me) feels worse to me.
  12. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Honestly all I can say to that is that every time...

    Quote Originally Posted by DeKay (#2349)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2342)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeKay (#2336)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2333)
    I want to use my vote relatively often instead of saving it for when I know who I want to vote for sure. The mechanics of the game let us switch so I figure I should play like that.
    The problem is most of your votes look like mislynch baits to me. 😂
    I've had votes on four people. Ash for his Ara vote and general attitude around then, KruZe for the fact that I read all his posts declaring his towniness as scummy, Kevan for the lack of info he was giving, and Zen for his weird gameplay with his D2 vote and JOAT planning. I don't believe in the Ash/Kevan wagons anymore and not because they stopped seeming viable at all (which is what I assume the main reason scum would have to drop off a wagon), but because better options came up.

    If there's anything you want me to explain I'll do my best to explain it.
    I understand you had reasons but mafia can also come up with reasons (sometimes good reasons as well) to start or join mislynch baits. 😜

    I think if you were town, you should try to read between the lines a bit better. Like if Kruze was scum, would he have been that obviously scummy? Wouldn't he tried to town it down with the town claiming in day 2 if he was scum? Just an example. At least, that's how I try to scum/town read people.
    Honestly all I can say to that is that every time he did that felt weird. I might have a tendency to tunnel in and have a difficult time changing my mind on someone if I felt I had a strong read on someone. To be honest I was a bit like that on Zen today, which is part of why I was a bit focused on that instead of Brad.

    I'll vote Brad today unless something crazier happens, but I won't contribute my vote to the overall count to try and avoid getting it closer to majority than necessary.

    ##Unvote Zen Blade

    BTW for what it's worth, based on your (DeKay) active maf theory, I think Ara is probably the most likely, although based on my recent interactions with Zen Blade I can't be sure that they're m/m. I won't try to lynch Ara today, that can wait until tomorrow or even later if something else comes up. (and please don't feel sorry for trying to win! I love it when people mention my name even if it is to say I am scummy)
  13. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I'm leaving the thread to have dinner. Not sure...

    I'm leaving the thread to have dinner. Not sure when I'll be back. Also, my activity in the thread will drop off in about 90 minutes due to some prior engagements I made.
  14. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I've had votes on four people. Ash for his Ara...

    Quote Originally Posted by DeKay (#2336)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2333)
    I want to use my vote relatively often instead of saving it for when I know who I want to vote for sure. The mechanics of the game let us switch so I figure I should play like that.
    The problem is most of your votes look like mislynch baits to me. 😂
    I've had votes on four people. Ash for his Ara vote and general attitude around then, KruZe for the fact that I read all his posts declaring his towniness as scummy, Kevan for the lack of info he was giving, and Zen for his weird gameplay with his D2 vote and JOAT planning. I don't believe in the Ash/Kevan wagons anymore and not because they stopped seeming viable at all (which is what I assume the main reason scum would have to drop off a wagon), but because better options came up.

    If there's anything you want me to explain I'll do my best to explain it.
  15. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I want to use my vote relatively often instead of...

    I want to use my vote relatively often instead of saving it for when I know who I want to vote for sure. The mechanics of the game let us switch so I figure I should play like that.
  16. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed It was four years ago so I could easily be...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2327)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2323)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2321)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2311)
    I guess that can make sense. I'm still a bit paranoid about everything but this whole thing does feel a bit good overall.
    Point being, have you actually thought you've found a slip before?

    It's extremely hype, and in my experience it's much more likely for town to exude that sort of genuine excitement of actually thinking they've caught mafia; I'd be more concerned if his response was more subdued, have actually caught someone off of that before!!
    I have, once before (but it was during a catchup and many people had mentioned it before I saw it). It was really exciting but I don't remember anyone acting like that at the time. I don't think it means anything now but I was just a bit worried and I wanted to note that concern.
    What, really?

    Maybe I'm just more accustomed to people being more expressive/hyped about stuff like that in the thread!!!
    It was four years ago so I could easily be remembering wrong, but I definitely know there wasn't anyone like Ash there
  17. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I have, once before (but it was during a catchup...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2321)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2311)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2309)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2303)
    Honestly how hard Ash is going on this is concerning me a bit. Like I think it's a slip and he's not taking a random post and being like "hey i got you!!!" or anything like that, but his "wow that was terrible for maf" attitude feels a bit exaggerated to me. I can't explain why but something about it feels off.

    I don't want to discredit the legitimacy of the slip or anything, just Ash's attitude gives me a weird gut feeling.
    That's actually something which I'd call more towny than not; I don't really think it's that exaggerated for town, not when someone is confident about it!!

    I'm simply not feeling it now but I get it; have felt it before!!!
    I guess that can make sense. I'm still a bit paranoid about everything but this whole thing does feel a bit good overall.
    Point being, have you actually thought you've found a slip before?

    It's extremely hype, and in my experience it's much more likely for town to exude that sort of genuine excitement of actually thinking they've caught mafia; I'd be more concerned if his response was more subdued, have actually caught someone off of that before!!
    I have, once before (but it was during a catchup and many people had mentioned it before I saw it). It was really exciting but I don't remember anyone acting like that at the time. I don't think it means anything now but I was just a bit worried and I wanted to note that concern.
  18. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed My vote on Kevan was primarily based on this post...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2318)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2247)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2238)

    Something else did ping me though... !-!22-22-7 when you get to this, can you talk about your thoughts in particular on those posts where Kevan was talking about JOAT theory? Like, just overall thoughts on liking it/not liking it on account of how alignment-indicative it is under pressure!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Kevan of Blackcrown (#775)
    No one's really spoken much about general strategy. A few of us come from werewolf & are unfamiliar with these roles, so this might actually affect the outcome of the game.

    I'd recommend a Jack in seats 1-8 to generally check into that group (with the other Jack checking into seats 9-15) to cover as much ground as possible.

    With tracker, you can only get a hit on 2 people & consequently there are 4 possible outcomes: (1)No hit, (2)hit that was night kill, (3)hit that wasn't the night kill, (4)hit that could have been the night kill.
    (1) This means your target wasn't the trigger-man. Unless there is only 1 mafia left this doesn't tell you much.
    (2) This likely means you found the triggerman but it's possible that the other Jack checked the night kill.
    (3) This is the other Jack since only the Jacks & the triggerman have night actions. They're good.
    (4) If there is no night kill, then both the triggerman & the Jack (doctor) targeted the same person. The targeted person is 100% good. Your target is still 50/50.

    With Motion Detector, there are hits on 4 possible people: The night kill, the triggerman, the other Jack, the other Jack's target.
    The last 3 are indistinguishable at first glance. Hopefully, both of our Jacks will use their night actions each night. If that's the case, then tracking a MD hit can give you info. If that person does not target the next night then they aren't the Jack (either the triggerman or the other Jack's target). Tracking them likely narrows the options down further as stated above. for this reason motion detecting is probably the best move for night 1 unless you're particularly worried about someone being the night kill.


    for reference

    The main difference does seem to be context. Kevan did his right before EOD, Zen did not. Kevan also discussed exact actions, and Zen discussed what should be done with this information. Kevan also did his at a pretty bizarre time, so weird I can't justify it to myself as maf because that would be so obvious. Zen did it when he wasn't majorly in the hotseat, trying to make it seem like a normal thing to discuss.
    My question wasn't about Zen Blade here, though I guess I can see why you would think so considering the current topic of discussion!!!

    Mainly about Kevan: did you think that there was any chance that he could have made that post there as mafia? Was thinking that there's no way it can be mafia your initial thought upon seeing it that you've held up until the present, or have you considered that it could come from mafia at any point?
    My vote on Kevan was primarily based on this post plus a lack of other information, so I'd say in the heat of the moment it did read scummy to me. It was only after that I realized how weird that would have been for maf to do that when they were a leading wagon, and it would be a pretty impressive bluff if he made that post as maf. I suppose it is possible, but it is not a possibility I plan on seriously pursuing at this point.
  19. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed If you think the scumteam is going to fall into...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael (#2312)
    Okay guys. Due diligence. We need full ISOs done on Ara, Vince and Drums/brad. Look for anything that speaks of connections to each other.
    If you think the scumteam is going to fall into place that conveniently, you are way too optimistic.
  20. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I guess that can make sense. I'm still a bit...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2309)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2303)
    Honestly how hard Ash is going on this is concerning me a bit. Like I think it's a slip and he's not taking a random post and being like "hey i got you!!!" or anything like that, but his "wow that was terrible for maf" attitude feels a bit exaggerated to me. I can't explain why but something about it feels off.

    I don't want to discredit the legitimacy of the slip or anything, just Ash's attitude gives me a weird gut feeling.
    That's actually something which I'd call more towny than not; I don't really think it's that exaggerated for town, not when someone is confident about it!!

    I'm simply not feeling it now but I get it; have felt it before!!!
    I guess that can make sense. I'm still a bit paranoid about everything but this whole thing does feel a bit good overall.
  21. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I was just voicing a concern. A response like...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael (#2306)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2303)
    Honestly how hard Ash is going on this is concerning me a bit. Like I think it's a slip and he's not taking a random post and being like "hey i got you!!!" or anything like that, but his "wow that was terrible for maf" attitude feels a bit exaggerated to me. I can't explain why but something about it feels off.

    I don't want to discredit the legitimacy of the slip or anything, just Ash's attitude gives me a weird gut feeling.
    Hahahahaha!

    As if ANYTHING I have done or said would make you think I wouldn’t get hype as hell when something like this happened!
    I was just voicing a concern. A response like this doesn't exactly mitigate that concern.

    I hope you don't think "hey wow these people didn't immediately jump on the same thought as me I guess they are scum", because that makes no sense. About 5 people haven't seen this at all.
  22. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Honestly how hard Ash is going on this is...

    Honestly how hard Ash is going on this is concerning me a bit. Like I think it's a slip and he's not taking a random post and being like "hey i got you!!!" or anything like that, but his "wow that was terrible for maf" attitude feels a bit exaggerated to me. I can't explain why but something about it feels off.

    I don't want to discredit the legitimacy of the slip or anything, just Ash's attitude gives me a weird gut feeling.
  23. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Yes I was offline for 15 minutes how weird. I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael (#2290)
    Vince gone quiet too.
    Yes I was offline for 15 minutes how weird.

    I know you have a lot of adrenaline but that's perfectly normal.

    It's far too early to assume that Brad isn't coming back. I agree he could feel dejected, but that gap is perfectly understandable through just normal life things. I'm not comfortable reading too much into it.
  24. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Regarding Brad's slip, it looks genuine but I'm...

    Regarding Brad's slip, it looks genuine but I'm more curious to see how he justifies it. I'm not going to change my vote or anything rn because I want to wait to see how he reacts first. I completely missed it bc I was focused on Zen for a minute :/
  25. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed So your point is that we know the six KruZe...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Blade (#2269)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2266)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Blade (#2255)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2248)
    @Zen Blade: do you actually think that any votes for Drums on D2 can be called "the right vote" even if we don't know Brad's role? No one should ever be this confident about how someone will flip. If you answered this before just link the post instead of answering again.
    1) Ash asked us yesterday our percent thoughts on Kruze, Daniel asked me as well..

    To Ash I said: "10%" if Kruze is tired today or may be 30% if not. I didn't have him on a wolf read, and I have been there for a while.

    to Daniel I said: "100% of the time" I would lynch Drums, because at best he was an inactive villager. The choice was Kruze vs Drums. They could both be villagers, but Kruze was engaging and I felt I had a read on him.

    That is there in Day 2, period.



    Since the only information we have (Drums is unknown) is that Kruze was villager. Would you choose to vote for the villager (wrong vote) or not for the villager (right vote).




    I'm not going to point the finger at anyone specific, but there were a lot of other people who were highly confident that they "knew" what Kruze was or what Drums was
    This doesn't really answer my question. Why can't both votes be wrong?
    They *can* be, but only once you have information about what Drums alignment is. Do you have that information? I do not. So right now, I voted wrong on the choice of Drums vs Kruze, as did you.
    So your point is that we know the six KruZe voters were wrong but don't have that certainty with the Drums voters? I just want to make sure I understand.
  26. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed This doesn't really answer my question. Why can't...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Blade (#2255)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2248)
    @Zen Blade: do you actually think that any votes for Drums on D2 can be called "the right vote" even if we don't know Brad's role? No one should ever be this confident about how someone will flip. If you answered this before just link the post instead of answering again.
    1) Ash asked us yesterday our percent thoughts on Kruze, Daniel asked me as well..

    To Ash I said: "10%" if Kruze is tired today or may be 30% if not. I didn't have him on a wolf read, and I have been there for a while.

    to Daniel I said: "100% of the time" I would lynch Drums, because at best he was an inactive villager. The choice was Kruze vs Drums. They could both be villagers, but Kruze was engaging and I felt I had a read on him.

    That is there in Day 2, period.



    Since the only information we have (Drums is unknown) is that Kruze was villager. Would you choose to vote for the villager (wrong vote) or not for the villager (right vote).




    I'm not going to point the finger at anyone specific, but there were a lot of other people who were highly confident that they "knew" what Kruze was or what Drums was
    This doesn't really answer my question. Why can't both votes be wrong?
  27. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Zen Blade: do you actually think that any votes...

    @Zen Blade: do you actually think that any votes for Drums on D2 can be called "the right vote" even if we don't know Brad's role? No one should ever be this confident about how someone will flip. If you answered this before just link the post instead of answering again.
  28. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed for reference The main difference does seem to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2238)

    Something else did ping me though... !-!22-22-7 when you get to this, can you talk about your thoughts in particular on those posts where Kevan was talking about JOAT theory? Like, just overall thoughts on liking it/not liking it on account of how alignment-indicative it is under pressure!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Kevan of Blackcrown (#775)
    No one's really spoken much about general strategy. A few of us come from werewolf & are unfamiliar with these roles, so this might actually affect the outcome of the game.

    I'd recommend a Jack in seats 1-8 to generally check into that group (with the other Jack checking into seats 9-15) to cover as much ground as possible.

    With tracker, you can only get a hit on 2 people & consequently there are 4 possible outcomes: (1)No hit, (2)hit that was night kill, (3)hit that wasn't the night kill, (4)hit that could have been the night kill.
    (1) This means your target wasn't the trigger-man. Unless there is only 1 mafia left this doesn't tell you much.
    (2) This likely means you found the triggerman but it's possible that the other Jack checked the night kill.
    (3) This is the other Jack since only the Jacks & the triggerman have night actions. They're good.
    (4) If there is no night kill, then both the triggerman & the Jack (doctor) targeted the same person. The targeted person is 100% good. Your target is still 50/50.

    With Motion Detector, there are hits on 4 possible people: The night kill, the triggerman, the other Jack, the other Jack's target.
    The last 3 are indistinguishable at first glance. Hopefully, both of our Jacks will use their night actions each night. If that's the case, then tracking a MD hit can give you info. If that person does not target the next night then they aren't the Jack (either the triggerman or the other Jack's target). Tracking them likely narrows the options down further as stated above. for this reason motion detecting is probably the best move for night 1 unless you're particularly worried about someone being the night kill.
    for reference

    The main difference does seem to be context. Kevan did his right before EOD, Zen did not. Kevan also discussed exact actions, and Zen discussed what should be done with this information. Kevan also did his at a pretty bizarre time, so weird I can't justify it to myself as maf because that would be so obvious. Zen did it when he wasn't majorly in the hotseat, trying to make it seem like a normal thing to discuss.
  29. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Brad's ISO speedrun (any%) (14 posts means I go...

    Brad's ISO speedrun (any%) (14 posts means I go fast zoom zoom)

    Quote Originally Posted by iambrad (#2162)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#2160)
    welcome, brad
    I am going to read the thread once, and then go back and read anything important.
    Any recommendations? You seem to have a decent head on your shoulders.

    brad
    ...based on what exactly? Because they were the first person to respond to your first post?

    Quote Originally Posted by iambrad (#2175)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael (#200)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel (#180)
    Ash, what's your read on Ara currently. You voted her to apply some voter pressure, so what did you get from it? Since I see you moved to voting Vincent, I'm assuming you got something from Ara
    Alas, I obtained nothing of value. Miss Arapocalypse is far too seasoned a professional to be perturbed by a mere two votes early in a day phase. It simply became clear that I had better opportunities available.
    @Arapocalypse When you saw this post, did you think you were being cuddled? Very strange tone to me, walk me through that read?

    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#891)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael (#885)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#876)
    @Daniel fwiw an Ike lynch can 100% occur, Ash/myself have already shown enthusiasm.

    TBH, I am feeling quite conflicted. I said way back on Page 1 that I am a gut player. My gut is feeling like KruZe might be the best vote today. However, Kevan's contributions don't read any other way but scummy to me. I feel like if I want to vote scum, my vote is spent best on Kevan, and if I want to go into Day 2 feeling better, my vote is spent best of KruZe. Ike is another option too but like I said, I am still waiting for his response.
    I feel you man but I just don't think Kevan is scum. He's a $#@!ty player with a $#@!ty attitude and I wouldn't miss him but I think he's just town.
    That's fair. Kevan is giving me weird town vibes and weird scum vibes. KruZe is much easier to read in comparison so I do feel much more confident in my thoughts on him.

    ##Vote KruZe for displaying the same gameplay which made me vote him before and for having general scumminess for a lot of the game
    @!-!22-22-7
    Did you realize Krooze was at 5 votes here?
    Not sure if you were deliberately trying to cover untread ground, but not sure if these points are super relevant, especially the one referring to me (which I answered when I was quickly reading through but really isn't super important)

    ----

    Also agree with Ash that telling him to read two posts and then calling those posts irrelevant feels a bit strange.

    I can't ignore the possibility that you rolled maf and are spending the day attempting to drive a Zen mislynch, but Zen is scummy enough on his own that I don't feel manipulated by you to vote that way. If he flips town that's looking bad for you, however.
  30. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I'm not sure how my answer doesn't read as "Not...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Blade (#2205)
    Was Daniel the obvious mafia target?
    [updated with Vinnie's response]

    I think the list below is currently correct, I skimmed back a bit, but may have missed things.


    Obvious:
    Ara
    Catty ?
    Dya - "universal town, doc dodge"
    Vinnie - "understandable kill"
    Ash


    Not obvious:
    Zen Blade
    Kevan
    Fleur
    Drums/Brad [inactive/not here yet]
    I'm not sure how my answer doesn't read as "Not obvious".

    ----

    2228: I assume you intended to answer my question about the rationale behind your vote.

    2229: You have good vibes...that means I'm town ;)

    ##Vote Zen Blade for reasons stated by Brad and Ash, my general distaste of his D2/D3, not liking how the Daniel kill factors into his following strategy, and his JOAT discussions.
  31. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Up to 2200, hoping to only need one more post...

    Up to 2200, hoping to only need one more post after this before I'm finally caught up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael (#2169)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2127)
    I would like to talk about DeKay, because I don't really feel that they've been getting enough attention and getting a more confident read there either way would be useful today!!!

    A lot of people have them as town; why, with full reasoning please?

    I think their takes in general have been fine, and I liked some of their real-timing mid-yesterDay, though I'm not really that confident about how much a lot of those have been weighed in particular!!

    Think a large part of it is just that it's stuff I find is fine, but haven't gotten something like a thought process/evaluatory point/approach that I've seen where I've been like yeah, this is for sure something that can only come from town solving!!!
    I’ve had her as town, am feeling more paranoid about her now. I’ve just felt like I could sense sincerity in her. But there’s no single post or thought process or progression I could point to to say “Yeah, this is town.”
    It's worth noting I feel the same way on DeKay. She is not someone I would ever pursue a lynch on unless things got incredibly desperate (which we aren't even close to yet) but I'd have trouble articulating as to why that is effectively; it's really just a gut thing.

    I guess one thing that stands out to me is that she really seems to be the only person considering me as scum. That really makes her feel more individual than a lot of others, which is a quality fitting townies quite well IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by iambrad (#2175)

    @!-!22-22-7
    Did you realize Krooze was at 5 votes here?
    Yes. Majority lynch was not in play on Day 1 so I didn't care about approaching it.

    Quote Originally Posted by iambrad (#2178)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Blade (#2177)
    Was Daniel the obvious mafia target?
    [updated with Ash's response]

    I think the list below is currently correct, I skimmed back a bit, but may have missed things.


    Obvious:
    Ara
    Catty ?
    Dya - "universal town, doc dodge"
    Ash


    Not obvious:
    Zen Blade
    Kevan
    Fleur
    Drums/Brad [inactive/not here yet]
    ##Vote ZenBlade
    Not sure what about this post specifically makes you react this way. I've been trying to push to get people to explain their votes fully in their posts because it's the most important action we have available to us, and the worst thing possible is if that action is clouded in uncertainty. If I had to guess, is it that Zen assumed what you'd think or is it the idea of him compiling this list altogether? If it's the latter, he did a similar thing where he posed the question about what we would all do if KruZe is town. If you've seen that, what are your thoughts?

    ----

    Too lazy to quote 2191 but I saw Dyachei posed a question which they may or may not have wanted me to answer.

    Now I see that the Kevan vote was clearly not to save KruZe. I think a large chunk of it can come down to culture clash, with some unwilling to vote someone who was so active so early, and feeling naturally hesitant about doing that (as well as people who actually townread KruZe back then).
  32. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Up to 2150. Don't like this vote, but I...

    Up to 2150.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Kevan of Blackcrown (#2115)
    ##Vote iambrad

    Quote Originally Posted by Catty91 (#2055)
    I can almost predict that Kevin is going to come in and vote Brad.. lol I wonder if Brad's comments will change his opinion.
    You know me so well
    Don't like this vote, but I can appreciate the consistency of your thoughts here. Not sure if you change down the line but could you be swayed to vote a more active player?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2119)
    Saying just that "I ask a lot of questions" makes it sound like you haven't really paid attention to my day 2, to be honest!!

    That's simply not how I solve; I try to make people put as many thoughts in the thread as possible, which is what I read their mindset/approach to the game off of! From there I make my suspicions off of who I think has been approaching the game in the mindset of solving, and who hasn't; interrogating my suspicions on certain points simply doesn't work, particularly when they're not around!!!

    Feels like you're expecting me to solve the way you do, which sorry, I don't!
    Ara is acting a bit frustrated here with Fleur. Part of me has to wonder if this is manufactured?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Blade (#2137)

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#2129)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Blade (#2124)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#2121)
    don't ask champs hosts/mods about the game in the game pls. You can privately message them but they may not answer (and should not here)

    So, I want to say something to get people riled up...


    I feel like whatever meta the veteran posters used yesterday failed miserably.

    I feel my approach has been vindicated by what happened, and unfortunately people are already jumping to wild speculation instead of pausing and reflecting on what happened.


    1. Was Kruze vs Drums villager/villager?

    I don't get how Drums is immediately a wolf based on my understanding of the game play and rules. He was inactive yesterday, period. Something in real life came up and he just did not engage. That on its own reads more neutral or villager than wolf. Lynch an inactive villager, sure, no problem with that...

    2. Kruze vs Ike was 100% v/v.

    3. Kruze was the obvious target all day long on D2... and who besides me was vocal in trying to go onto someone else?

    4. Dekay, Katty, or Dya were the three OBVIOUS mafia kills. They are all alive.

    5. Daniel was going to have a ton of heat on himself today (from me) if he lived. I am fairly surprised the mafia killed him. I was planning to come out super hard against both Ara and Daniel. I really don't understand this kill.

    6. I want to see "real time" responses from folks. I will probably only directly engage with folks while they are online, because I don't want them to have time to construct stories or plans. I want their knee-jerk responses.



    I am sure there is more from me, but right now, I think people need to be reflecting and considering lots of options.

    why me? Most people have me as null or barely above null rn and yesterday (even you did this)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#2129)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Blade (#2124)
    4 - You had the right vote as were contributing well during Day 2. In my mind, prime target for JOAT or just a villager with less suspicion. I think the Kruze voters look sketchier.
    the right vote? that seems like really confident language

    Uh... yeah, we all should be confident. Kruze was a villager. There's no debate there. My vote was not right. Your vote was right.
    Until Drums/Brad flips red, we can't know that any votes cast for them are right. This is some weird logic which suggests to me that you are unnecessarily confident.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Blade (#2142)
    I wish I could do a poll on who thought Daniel was the obvious kill...


    I think the list below is currently correct, I skimmed back a bit, but may have missed things.


    Obvious:
    Ara
    Catty


    Not obvious:
    Zen Blade
    Kevan
    Fleur
    He was not an obvious kill in that he was not someone I expected to see die, but in hindsight I maybe should have been able to predict it better. It seemed a bit too obvious to me to actually see it happen, though. Pretty much how Dyachei appeared to have felt. Understandable, but not obvious.
  33. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Up to 2110. It's entirely possible I'm...

    Up to 2110.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael (#2099)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2047)

    That's fair. Another thought that came up in my head was that it's totally possible that maf wanted to somehow frame Zen through the Daniel kill. It certainly comes across as if they killed at least partially based on his list of people he'd let dictate his vote.
    I dunno man, I don’t know that there’s any reason to overthink the Daniel kill. He was smart, he was active, he was trusted by everyone. Seems like reason enough to me.
    It's entirely possible I'm looking for clues in spots which don't have any. Did that come across as a little tinfoily?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael (#2107)

    I don’t really want to make any calls on who to grill, but I’m on board to move our votes around together to pressure some people.
    At this point in time I think I'll say now that my four main lynching targets are Steele, Brad, Ara, and Zen. Pressuring Steele does not seem like it will be very effective, Brad hasn't posted yet (at this point?) so not really anything to work with, and that would leave Ara or Zen. I'll read the rest of the thread before making a decision between those two, but ideally we'll see at least one wagon on them today.

    ----

    Noting that Ara and Zen appear to be at odds in a small way. Not anywhere close to Ash and myself D1, but in a subtle way. I assume if they are m/m, that avoiding theatrics can be a method of legitimizing the longer lasting of the two.

    ----

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur (#2110)
    Yeah, I think I'm good with my vote on Steele this DP.
    Probably worth commenting on this too. Although I wouldn't prefer a Steele wagon, if one pops up I wouldn't necessarily be adverse to going with it. However, I don't really see a point in placing a vote on him with so many hours to go. Kind of comes across as "hey look at me being consistent". Drawing attention to one's scumhunting in a manner like this feels weird to me.
  34. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Just got back, up to 2075 Something...

    Just got back, up to 2075

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Blade (#2066)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur (#2064)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2058)
    Dang; thanks for playing Daniel!!!

    Welcome, iambrad!!
    You seem awfully pleased about this kill.
    It helps Ara a lot. If Ara and Daniel were both alive, one or both would have to be wolves. Ara could still easily be a wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Blade (#2068)
    Ara, just an FYI, I am probably putting a vote up for you soon. I don't like your game contributions so far for being (apparently) one of the most experienced players. You are an easy frame target for the wolves, totally get that, but I have you as pure neutral right now.
    Something about these posts rubs me the wrong way. Almost as if Zen is trying to get some towncred for joining a potentially up and coming wagon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur (#2072)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Blade (#2066)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur (#2064)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2058)
    Dang; thanks for playing Daniel!!!

    Welcome, iambrad!!
    You seem awfully pleased about this kill.
    It helps Ara a lot. If Ara and Daniel were both alive, one or both would have to be wolves. Ara could still easily be a wolf.
    Exactly. She was Town read by most and is the most active. She would be the best kill target and is hard to frame. Wolves have no reason to keep her around.
    I think there was a subtantial amount of players who weren't all in on Ara, and I wonder if mafia keeping an obvious target (who has so far lynched two town) as a shield is a possible strategy they used.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Blade (#2074)
    3. Kruze was the obvious target all day long on D2... and who besides me was vocal in trying to go onto someone else?

    4. Dekay, Katty, or Dya were the three OBVIOUS mafia kills. They are all alive.
    For your third point, I can't help but wonder if you pushed away from KruZe as maf while your scumbuddies pushed KruZe. If you are maf, it's looking to me like their plan is to try and send you as far into the game as possible.

    For your fourth point, can you explain why? Even if you said it's obvious, seeing your thought process is still important.
  35. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I'm about to head out, will likely be back in the...

    I'm about to head out, will likely be back in the next hour or two.
  36. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I was using NAI to mean non alignment indicative,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Catty91 (#2052)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2046)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catty91 (#2044)
    Hi everyone. Past 1am here so not here for a long time. I haven't read up on Dyachei yet. Sorry, I know, slack. Daniel is an interesting choice. Would it be for activity? Why not Ara?

    I'm surprised that Ara had left her vote so late. There was a bit of heat on people who were voting late on Day 1.. me being one obviously. Why leave it so late when she had evidently made up her mind some time before? Anyway, I look forward to seeing what we get from Drums' step in. Welcome Brad.

    I will look into Fleur later today because from my POV, that's two people she hard tunneled on Day 2 (myself and KruZe), and was notably hard to budge on both of those tunnels.

    I'm also curious to hear where Ash stands now based on KruZe's reveal.
    Ara was getting some scumreads, and Daniel was looking pretty clean in that regard. I can understand the logic regarding that. I would have thought Daniel to be a prime JOAT protection candidate, but I guess maf took a risk which paid off here.

    I think Ara's late vote is NAI. I can buy the story of her wanting to avoid an early hammer. It wasn't necessarily predictable that the day would end in such an anti-climatic manner.
    Firstly, I'm not sure as a JOAT that I would necessarily be using protection yet. I'd probably be more interested in the information I could gain from the Motion Detector or Tracking. Both kind of give firm evidence about their reads, I think? That's the order I likely would have taken anyway, saving my protection for Night 3.

    Also, I've seen NAI used a couple of times - is this 'Not As Important'? lol fair thoughts though. I'm still not particularly comfortable with where I lean on Ara anymore though. From the push to Ike, and the misread on KruZe, I'm certainly more wary of her.
    I was using NAI to mean non alignment indicative, so it doesn't help me determine if they're maf or not.

    I am interested to hear Ara's thoughts on her perception now that she's played roles in both mls, although I'm not necessarily sure she'll respond to that.
  37. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Pressuring Ara isn't going to work unless we...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur (#2050)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2047)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur (#2045)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2043)
    I think going for a KruZe voter is in our best interest regardless.

    Zen's vote was allegedly determined by the votes of you, Ara, and confirmed townie Daniel. Part of me wonders if he saw Daniel voting for a mislynch and wanted to possibly work with you or Ara to make himself look a bit better, and killing Daniel can help to strengthen that narrative that he wanted to follow town (I hope that made sense)

    I forget if it was you or DeKay who had a townread from Zen's self vote which I disagreed with.
    I think that was me. And I don't have a scum read on Zen. I think if a Wolf voted for KruZe, it was Ara. I can't help but feel she is happy about the lynches so far.
    That's fair. Another thought that came up in my head was that it's totally possible that maf wanted to somehow frame Zen through the Daniel kill. It certainly comes across as if they killed at least partially based on his list of people he'd let dictate his vote.
    Well, what do we do now? I feel like pressuring Ara this DP could be a good start. She certainly kept her word to vote for KruZe which is odd given that her initial suspicion was on Drums.
    Pressuring Ara isn't going to work unless we actually get a legitimate wagon going (in my eyes). That said, I would not be opposed to starting a wagon on her today.
  38. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed That's fair. Another thought that came up in my...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur (#2045)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2043)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur (#2041)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2038)
    I was expecting them to go for a Drums voter. Sort of seems like they're hoping to influence us to vote a KruZe voter today.
    Or they think we think that and this way we turn our attention to a Drums voter. I don't think any wolf voted for Drums.
    I think going for a KruZe voter is in our best interest regardless.

    Zen's vote was allegedly determined by the votes of you, Ara, and confirmed townie Daniel. Part of me wonders if he saw Daniel voting for a mislynch and wanted to possibly work with you or Ara to make himself look a bit better, and killing Daniel can help to strengthen that narrative that he wanted to follow town (I hope that made sense)

    I forget if it was you or DeKay who had a townread from Zen's self vote which I disagreed with.
    I think that was me. And I don't have a scum read on Zen. I think if a Wolf voted for KruZe, it was Ara. I can't help but feel she is happy about the lynches so far.
    That's fair. Another thought that came up in my head was that it's totally possible that maf wanted to somehow frame Zen through the Daniel kill. It certainly comes across as if they killed at least partially based on his list of people he'd let dictate his vote.
  39. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Ara was getting some scumreads, and Daniel was...

    Quote Originally Posted by Catty91 (#2044)
    Hi everyone. Past 1am here so not here for a long time. I haven't read up on Dyachei yet. Sorry, I know, slack. Daniel is an interesting choice. Would it be for activity? Why not Ara?

    I'm surprised that Ara had left her vote so late. There was a bit of heat on people who were voting late on Day 1.. me being one obviously. Why leave it so late when she had evidently made up her mind some time before? Anyway, I look forward to seeing what we get from Drums' step in. Welcome Brad.

    I will look into Fleur later today because from my POV, that's two people she hard tunneled on Day 2 (myself and KruZe), and was notably hard to budge on both of those tunnels.

    I'm also curious to hear where Ash stands now based on KruZe's reveal.
    Ara was getting some scumreads, and Daniel was looking pretty clean in that regard. I can understand the logic regarding that. I would have thought Daniel to be a prime JOAT protection candidate, but I guess maf took a risk which paid off here.

    I think Ara's late vote is NAI. I can buy the story of her wanting to avoid an early hammer. It wasn't necessarily predictable that the day would end in such an anti-climatic manner.
  40. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I think going for a KruZe voter is in our best...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur (#2041)
    Quote Originally Posted by !-!22-22-7 (#2038)
    I was expecting them to go for a Drums voter. Sort of seems like they're hoping to influence us to vote a KruZe voter today.
    Or they think we think that and this way we turn our attention to a Drums voter. I don't think any wolf voted for Drums.
    I think going for a KruZe voter is in our best interest regardless.

    Zen's vote was allegedly determined by the votes of you, Ara, and confirmed townie Daniel. Part of me wonders if he saw Daniel voting for a mislynch and wanted to possibly work with you or Ara to make himself look a bit better, and killing Daniel can help to strengthen that narrative that he wanted to follow town (I hope that made sense)

    I forget if it was you or DeKay who had a townread from Zen's self vote which I disagreed with.
  41. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I am also very interested to hear what iambrad...

    I am also very interested to hear what iambrad has to say.

    From a pure wagonomics based perspective I would guess the most likely place for maf to be is at the backend of a town lynch. That doesn't look so good for Zen, Fleur, or Ara here IMO.
  42. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I was expecting them to go for a Drums voter....

    I was expecting them to go for a Drums voter. Sort of seems like they're hoping to influence us to vote a KruZe voter today.
  43. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed The timer adds a much needed element of stress to...

    The timer adds a much needed element of stress to this game
  44. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed We'll have to see tomorrow. I can't see anything...

    Quote Originally Posted by KruZe (#2004)
    just because he has been persistent doesn't make him right
    We'll have to see tomorrow. I can't see anything changing today
  45. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed Town Ash Lael Catty91 Daniel DeKay dyachei...

    Town
    Ash Lael
    Catty91
    Daniel
    DeKay
    dyachei
    Ser Kevan of Blackcrown

    ???
    Arapocalypse
    Fleur
    Steele

    Maf
    Drums
    KruZe
    Zen Blade

    My EOD reads in case anyone is interested
  46. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed You might as well vote now I guess, not like...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#1987)
    This is the peak of EoD hype!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You might as well vote now I guess, not like anything else is happening today :/
  47. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I'm still here, just don't have anything to say....

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel (#1986)
    where did vinnie, dekay, and zen go again? its super quiet lol
    I'm still here, just don't have anything to say. I have a bit of a headache right now so I don't want to think too hard. If something really stands out to be I'll be commenting on it though.
  48. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed I would assume he has considered the consequences...

    Quote Originally Posted by KruZe (#1925)
    anyone else think it's a bit strange how hard Ash has tunneled me? like yikes lol
    I would assume he has considered the consequences of that, and knows what it looks like if you flip green. He'd be a huge target if that happens. It doesn't bother me too much for that reason.
  49. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed 24 hour days mean the day either starts when I'm...

    Quote Originally Posted by DeKay (#1889)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel (#1884)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeKay (#1882)
    Wow, you can talk on topic during night phases on your forum? What a wild concept! XD
    yup and its usually 48/24 hour phases so I usually take night to rest and refresh. Here is just 12 hours where im mostly asleep for so its a never ending game for me lol
    Cool!

    It's usually 24/24 for mine. We usually only have about 8-13 players per game.

    I still feel like this 36/24 is long for me. I don't know why they can't make it 24/24. XD
    24 hour days mean the day either starts when I'm about to go to bed or ends right when I wake up. 36 hours means the day starts in the morning and ends at night while ensuring everyone can get on (at least that's the idea @.Drums)
  50. Replies
    3,076
    Views
    96,120

    Completed for reference [POSTNUM.][/.POSTNUM] without...

    Quote Originally Posted by KruZe (#1880)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Kevan of Blackcrown (#1875)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel (#1857)
    Quote Originally Posted by KruZe (#643)
    ##Vote Legend Dan Hoffman
    you mean legend dan right? not me?
    Yes. I went back looking for people that soured on Legend Dan late yesterday & that exchange struck me as something noteworthy but not quite sure which direction to interpret it.
    I answered that in post #641

    I don't know how to link directly to posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by KruZe (#641)
    He asked a question of me, as I was replying he cross posted/attacked me by saying "literally no thoughts of your own, huh? "

    I clearly gave my thoughts to his question, and then his next move was to peace out and say cya at lynch out? uhhhh ok yeah that's wolfy.

    for reference

    [POSTNUM.][/.POSTNUM] without the periods for the postnumber code
Results 1 to 50 of 175
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Asshole

The Asshole may every night hide behind a target. If anyone attempts to kill the Asshole, the Asshole will live and the Asshole's target will die instead. However, if anyone attempts to kill the Asshole's target, both they and the Asshole will die.