Search:

Type: Posts; User: Me, An Intellectual

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.04 seconds.

  1. Replies
    115
    Views
    3,037

    Walrus 1. Ampharos 2. Adam 3. nutella 4. ladd 5....

    1. @Ampharos
    2. @Adam
    3. @nutella
    4. @ladd
    5. @LordQuas
    6. @Shad
    7. @vanity.
    8. @Zack
    9. @Bunny
    10. @Fable
    11. @roro__b
    12. @Visorslash
    13. @jumpluff
    14. @Owner Of A Lonely Heart
    15. @Newcomb
    16. @Mischief
    17. @Panini
    18. @Roman
    19. @Pawn Lelouch
    20. @Keldeo

    third live reveal happening on mu discord 7:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM EST / 5:00 AM CET / 2 PM AEDT

    aka in 5 hours and 10 minutes

    get your ready
  2. Replies
    135
    Views
    14,195

    Sticky: Walrus walranarchy now; walruck the establishment

    walranarchy now; walruck the establishment
  3. Replies
    12,266
    Views
    228,272

    nitrate

  4. Postgame#3070

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Me, An Intellectual
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed Susp was my highest scumread along with wisdom...

    Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 (#3066)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#3064)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#3063)
    Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 (#3061)
    I thought we had all sorta agreed that Storm was an obvious wolf and would be voted out at some point. His treatment of MM and me was pretty outing as well IMO.

    @moms meatloaf GG buddy, probably the best villager game I've seen on here in quite some time. Too bad the rest of us mostly sucked.
    strongly disagree, i hold my stance that MM outted themselves and I was just trying to game solve
    but yall were correct reading my eod as me forcing the lynch off myself through wim and ATE
    yeah you were, as I said, misrepresenting what people were trying to say. You were really good today though.

    We don't ever get there because Suspicious is never getting lynched at F3 IMO but I assumed you'd get got at F5.
    Susp was my highest scumread along with wisdom and I considered his play today outing

    just for slightly wrong reasons
  5. Postgame#3068

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Me, An Intellectual
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed if I clearly don't think storm is scum it's at...

    if I clearly don't think storm is scum

    it's at least 1 towns job to convince me of it

    again, nobody who correctly scumread stormslyde made a coherent case

    it was all just saying the EOD or their days were scummy generically without showing any of the why they thought so

    I had one reason to think of storm as scummy and nobody engaged me on it

    having a euro in a 36 12 where they can never make eod is troll in itself
  6. Postgame#3060

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Me, An Intellectual
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed only way I could've figured out the game at f5...

    only way I could've figured out the game at f5 was to character read susp as continuing to tmi wisdom town when talking about not being teamed and actually TMIing his own partner at Mylo because that's just the kind of scum player he is, as evidenced by the rest of the game
  7. Postgame#3057

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Me, An Intellectual
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed three idles by contrainer this setups clearly...

    three idles by contrainer

    this setups clearly not balanced for this playerlist
  8. Postgame#3056

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Me, An Intellectual
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed the unexplained townread on Susp all game pinged...

    the unexplained townread on Susp all game pinged me in multiple ways too

    like talking about not getting to see me Susp v/w seemed like obvious tmi but then I leveled myself into thinking it was trying to look like that with a partner

    but no it was just an unexplained incorrect townread
  9. Postgame#3055

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Me, An Intellectual
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed I mean yeah I can see how that whole thing was...

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#3052)
    btw that wisdom post bitching about being right was incredibly towny MAI i just didnt want to tell you
    I mean yeah I can see how that whole thing was Towny in retrospect but at the same time how am I ever supposed to get there with how you pocketed me

    everybody who ever called you scummy including me never cased you coherently and baudib and chemist and contrainer were absent most of the game
  10. Postgame#3053

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Me, An Intellectual
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed it doesn't matter that you had two correct...

    it doesn't matter that you had two correct scumreads if you don't try to convince people
  11. Postgame#3051

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Me, An Intellectual
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed Wisdom if you wanted cred for logic and if you...

    @Wisdom if you wanted cred for logic and if you wanted to convince people on stormslyde you should probably quote their posts from eod that made it obvious and actually talk about it rather than just say they seem scummy because of eod
  12. Postgame#3049

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Me, An Intellectual
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed stormslyde played amazingly nobody who was...

    stormslyde played amazingly

    nobody who was right on him ever cased him

    he killed people townreading him and won a straight thunderdome against a town cuz I didn't think the town ever cased him well

    not even mad

    you saw the town I had to work with
  13. Postgame#3042

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Me, An Intellectual
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed damn ggwp

    damn ggwp
  14. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed wisdom guessing cont is follower is like tmi in...

    wisdom guessing cont is follower is like tmi in itself because I don't think suspy ever spewed himself not follower
  15. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed this was meant to stormslyde in the case that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#3033)
    remember to vote nl at true eod because I don't wanna lose to a one in three roll

    I mean whatever id call it a moral victory
    this was meant to stormslyde in the case that chem and cont don't show up to vote wisdom

    voting wisdom is still ideal
  16. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed remember to vote nl at true eod because I don't...

    remember to vote nl at true eod because I don't wanna lose to a one in three roll

    I mean whatever id call it a moral victory
  17. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed inb4 I die and u don't

    inb4 I die and u don't
  18. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed this isn't like high confidence though but yea it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#3027)
    I mean I've also noted that wisdom has seemed to try to look unaligned with suspicious at multiple points

    from the first read

    to their first post today @ ing suspy saying they hope he agrees with their sus of you

    looks like they tried to make it look like an organic shared sus from unaligned players
    this isn't like high confidence though but yea it doesn't really seem like pocketing
  19. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed I mean I've also noted that wisdom has seemed to...

    I mean I've also noted that wisdom has seemed to try to look unaligned with suspicious at multiple points

    from the first read

    to their first post today @ ing suspy saying they hope he agrees with their sus of you

    looks like they tried to make it look like an organic shared sus from unaligned players
  20. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed basically he found ways to tmi most of the game...

    basically he found ways to tmi most of the game correctly and has been sussing people based on being wrong for supposedly ignoring his iso

    it's just an extremely convenient way to play as scum, albeit high effort
  21. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed the focus on the Pilica wagon makes a lot of...

    the focus on the Pilica wagon makes a lot of sense if your partner is on the impeaceful wagon

    and also he focused on the Pilica wagon from pretty early on before even confirming it wasn't v/v/v

    I mean he did vote logic once but he got off pretty easily iirc
  22. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed probably valid I'm pretty tunneled on suspy...

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#3022)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#3021)
    the suspense
    what do you think about clearing the cont slot based on wisdom not goading his partner into claiming itt rather than wolfchat. basically spews cont never wisdoms partner IMO
    probably valid

    I'm pretty tunneled on suspy wisdom after more recent interactions with suspy

    and he just makes sense on a lot of levels, tmi-ing a decent amount of town correctly and even that logic wasn't clear from marl, but steadily pushing town forever

    and the sudden change from wanting chem dead to you dead in Mylo is just sooooo insane as town and makes so much sense as scum
  23. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed the suspense

    the suspense
  24. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed I understand on some level but losing to...

    I understand on some level

    but losing to contrainer in a wisdom world doesn't feel that bad to me. we sorted wisdom right, and we have a town in that world who's scumsiding hard in Mylo for no apparent reason. idk. I can live with that.
  25. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed Wisdom

    ##Vote Wisdom
  26. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed oh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nvm

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#3004)
    thats in contrast to wisdom's explicit attempts to out the follower today
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#3005)
    also who the $#@! is the follower lmfao
    oh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nvm
  27. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed also who the $#@! is the follower lmfao

    also who the $#@! is the follower lmfao
  28. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed didnt you get stormslyde towny suspy scummy ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#3002)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#3000)
    @Contrainer @Chemist1422 are you willing to vote wisdom today
    after a reread probably

    I'm officially giving up on the full catchup because I don't feel like I'm even getting anything out of it

    sigh
    didnt you get stormslyde towny suspy scummy

    thats correct in my worldview rn
  29. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed i guess you dont need me there if youre there...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2998)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2996)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2994)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2991)
    im pretty tempted to just lynch wisdom today and force scum to kill me tonight
    we cant force it without 1 or chem or cont

    if its 2/2 they could force a 2/2/2 for a 33% chance of winnign

    which is totally ridiculous

    more likely susp would just vote NL

    wisdom being parked on you also kind of indicates they needed them parked in case 2 town decide youre scum and susp needs to hammer
    yeah thats what i aws thinking, they cant force a rand on us. either chem/cont shows up and we force the 50/50 on wisdom/ No lynch or we just hammer NL if they try and get me in the 2/2/2 rand
    i cant be there at the exact eod minute i have to drive to something at like 5:50 pacific time, 10 minutes before eod lol
    i guess you dont need me there if youre there though
  30. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed Contrainer Chemist1422 are you willing to vote...

    @Contrainer @Chemist1422 are you willing to vote wisdom today
  31. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed anyway i have no specific things for you to look...

    anyway i have no specific things for you to look at

    its better for you to sort with your own open mind

    but i guess you dont like working alone and we've been over this lol
  32. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed i cant be there at the exact eod minute i have to...

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2996)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2994)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2991)
    im pretty tempted to just lynch wisdom today and force scum to kill me tonight
    we cant force it without 1 or chem or cont

    if its 2/2 they could force a 2/2/2 for a 33% chance of winnign

    which is totally ridiculous

    more likely susp would just vote NL

    wisdom being parked on you also kind of indicates they needed them parked in case 2 town decide youre scum and susp needs to hammer
    yeah thats what i aws thinking, they cant force a rand on us. either chem/cont shows up and we force the 50/50 on wisdom/ No lynch or we just hammer NL if they try and get me in the 2/2/2 rand
    i cant be there at the exact eod minute i have to drive to something at like 5:50 pacific time, 10 minutes before eod lol
  33. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed this was pretty towny kidding

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#2953)
    uhhhh should i hammer
    this was pretty towny

    kidding
  34. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed we cant force it without 1 or chem or cont if...

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2991)
    im pretty tempted to just lynch wisdom today and force scum to kill me tonight
    we cant force it without 1 or chem or cont

    if its 2/2 they could force a 2/2/2 for a 33% chance of winnign

    which is totally ridiculous

    more likely susp would just vote NL

    wisdom being parked on you also kind of indicates they needed them parked in case 2 town decide youre scum and susp needs to hammer
  35. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed yep we're in the same place really nothing to...

    yep we're in the same place

    really nothing to do today left but you could do some more attempted sorting of chem and cont i guess

    or more attempted sorting of wisdom/susp?
  36. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed i feel like ive solved the game. feels good.

    i feel like ive solved the game.

    feels good.
  37. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed this mightve been on the money

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2677)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#1231)
    I trust you on this one, mom, gonna check mai later on as well then.

    Are there any alts here I should be aware about?
    this post seems really odd wrt you MAI, It seems like he already knows who the alts are but is just looking for an excuse to know from in the thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#1240)
    Oh right, I forgot, Susp is probably town as well. Glad to see you here!

    What's the status on imp? I'm usually good at reading them but they have obviously gotten better since last I saw them and reading through their iso makes me unconfident.
    random susp town read without actually putting any weight to his reads, doesnt seem very pockety because normally you would disregard the reads of your pocket. seems more likely that its soft aligning with a partner while allowing them to push two seperate agendas
    this mightve been on the money
  38. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed yeah thats probably one of my weaknesses as a...

    yeah thats probably one of my weaknesses as a player in general

    pleasure working with you if youre town, very very well played if youre scum
  39. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed honestly i think the events of eod4 should be...

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2983)
    I think I'm satisfied with the gamestate after skimming. I don't think scum!MAI actually spends the whole day defending me for a pocket when he only needs one more town to lynch me (in that world one of susp and wisdom is town)
    honestly i think the events of eod4 should be enough for you to lock town never rescind on me

    esp like the shared frustration with meatloaf and baudib

    and then me suddenly flipping on baudib when he tells me to stop playing to your bewilderment

    remember that? man that was so towny on both our parts

    but whatever gets you there
  40. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed the way he tried to motivate himself and kinda...

    the way he tried to motivate himself and kinda failed

    its more towny than scummy

    i feel like he mightve not even promised/tried to do work at f6 as opposed to f5 if he was scum going for the "we should definitely sleep" move
  41. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed chems reread today inside spoilers i actually...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2664)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#200)
    Cobalt flipping scum here would be hilarious if he were scum and actually tried to full lurk and accidentally posted a votecount.
    :thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2666)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#2663)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2655)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#102)
    I just woke up again and skimmed, thread got worse. Lunch the problem, receive the solution##Vote Me, An Intellectual
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#108)
    I also genuinely suspect Suspicious at this moment, but both of my current suspicions are weak.

    I find stormslyde rude and uncalled for, but in a way that does not seem scummy. In fact, I'm inclined to read it as a Townsperson's rudeness.
    probably not w/w between these two
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#128)
    so im reading p1 and the chocolate meatloaf interaction is definitely a bit awkward but i think marluxions entrance is the most suspect thing from the early day
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#132)
    There are three people attempting to meme particularly hard in a way thats coming off as disingenuous, i think theres a high likelihood that there is a wolf in MAI chocolate and marluxion
    I feel like this is villagery from storm tbh

    If they're scum and my not w/w read above is correct, they just dropped a push on a villager that someone else [suspicious] agreed with to push their buddy with 0 reason to achieve...what?
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#145)
    pinging @Cobalt who said he was here to play and hasnt posted since
    this is also pretty good because they're the first one to mention it

    page 3
    Bussing is within Marl meta. Storm willing to perform a quid pro quo in this case is within reach of that scum combo.

    At work and busy, please tag for relevance.
    okay lemme ignore the big words that I should probably know the definition of for a second

    I don't think Marl busses Cobalt right after buddy!storm calls them both out like that

    Like I don't even think storm just goes and susses half their team primarily at the start like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2864)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#241)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#237)
    I kind of know Impeaceful. I think they're being extra awkward here. Extra theatrical and self-conscious. It doesn't feel like their normal townrange to have that kind of post be their only post.
    eh
    as someone who's wolfed with impeaceful before relatively recently it doesn't seem in their wolfrange
    at least i think it was impeaceful
    it may or may not have been contrainer, i always confuse the two
    I feel like this is very very slightly towny for Contrainer tbh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2868)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#2865)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2864)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#241)
    eh
    as someone who's wolfed with impeaceful before relatively recently it doesn't seem in their wolfrange
    at least i think it was impeaceful
    it may or may not have been contrainer, i always confuse the two
    I feel like this is very very slightly towny for Contrainer tbh?
    Can you expand on this? I don't see where that conclusion can come from.
    again, pinging me will guarantee I see it

    It’s a lot of WIFOM but I think Marl is more conscious about brining up buddies like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2870)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#344)
    Re: Duk3 #293, this looks contradictory to me; you end up relaxing on Choc as you progress through the next page, but your read there is based a lot on their defensiveness. #289 is too emotional to come across as a bait and looks like genuine aggression. This is an overreaction to pressure that Duk3 doesn't seem sold on himself (#296). Marl by the same token got defensive starting at #193 but you pass a town read, can you distinguish the two reads here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#307)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#301)
    Chocolate can you give me your list? I think seeing where your st atm will help me more than our current interaction.
    town
    Intell
    Meat
    Duke
    Storm
    null
    Susp
    Pili
    Marl
    Spinach
    low posters
    Cobalt prob scum
    Kliff
    It looks awfully convenient for the only srs on this list to be non-posters. Four-man mafia team means odds are in favor of at least one lurking, but that's basically shooting in the dark for now and those flips wouldn't show anything. You say MM is solvy; what exactly does that mean in this context?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#343)
    I might have worked my way back around to Marl being town

    Stay tuned
    Staying tuned, because I'm not sold on the pressure you pushed on them. Marl going for Cobalt is an easy vote, fair, but you declare yourself tunneled #323 and your questioning falls flat from there, ending with a vote on Imp. You took a limp stance here despite stating to the contrary, so I'd like to see your progression on this.
    I don’t like this post really

    It doesn’t actually take a stance on Marl but just shades my progression
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2872)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#362)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#351)
    That's a scummy teaching post.

    Chemist town, Marl scum.
    Can you substantiate what makes Chem town here and Marl scum? Their interaction was relatively light on both sides all things considered; Marl demands pressure from Chem, Chem just moves on from it and wraps around to a tr on Marl. They've been defensive much like Choc; my issue comes more from gut reading their intro and their posts later that keep remarking on how slow the game is; it's posting to fill space, not necessarily adding content. Chem quickly reversing his read after being called it is an equally poor look.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#349)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#344)
    Re: Duk3 p#293, this looks contradictory to me; you end up relaxing on Choc as you progress through the next page, but your read there is based a lot on their defensiveness. p#289 is too emotional to come across as a bait and looks like genuine aggression. This is an overreaction to pressure that Duk3 doesn't seem sold on himself (p#296). Marl by the same token got defensive starting at p#193 but you pass a town read, can you distinguish the two reads here?



    It looks awfully convenient for the only srs on this list to be non-posters. Four-man mafia team means odds are in favor of at least one lurking, but that's basically shooting in the dark for now and those flips wouldn't show anything. You say MM is solvy; what exactly does that mean in this context?

    I might have worked my way back around to Marl being town

    Stay tuned

    Staying tuned, because I'm not sold on the pressure you pushed on them. Marl going for Cobalt is an easy vote, fair, but you declare yourself tunneled p#323 and your questioning falls flat from there, ending with a vote on Imp. You took a limp stance here despite stating to the contrary, so I'd like to see your progression on this.
    @Suspicious if you put P before #postnumber a link to the post is automatically formed
    Appreciated, but can you offer answers to p#287? Same goes for @Int. I also don't know why you ignored my questions in that post; the tip looks like a diversion in hindsight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#358)
    Chocolate town.
    Duke town.

    Storm town?
    Suspicious (boring) town?
    Chemist town.
    Marluxion mafia?
    Impeaceful mafia?
    moms meatloaf mafia.
    Guessing from this Chem and Meat are your hardest reads here. Can you explain them for me? I don't see a strong tr or sr case for either of them.
    The first part of this post is also a wolfy soft-defense of Marl


    chems reread today inside spoilers

    i actually like it

    feels organic, unagendaed

    the quoting my post and putting a :thinking: there feels like a town who's actually like rereading without agenda, as opposed to a scum going through a reread looking for dirt and ways to shade
  42. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed Chemist1422 pls actually read my posts today, at...

    @Chemist1422 pls actually read my posts today, at least in like the last 5 pages

    theyre pretty focused and good imo, with just a tiny sprinkling of total flips and paranoia
  43. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed i guess off chance chem dies actually

    i guess off chance chem dies actually
  44. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed you know i think after this sleep one of me or...

    you know i think after this sleep one of me or stormslyde has to die

    if contrainer is scum he cant die

    if he's town then scum has to count on contrainer/chem voting wrong in f5 and/or f3 because me/stormslyde clearly wont at this point
  45. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed i will randomly note that ive actually had the...

    i will randomly note that ive actually had the same problem as meatloaf

    if it happens to be wisdom/susp

    i keep pairing actual scum with town and the town get pissed that im calling them scum and my actual correct scumread falls by the wayside

    this potentially happened to me with baudib/wisdom

    and this potentially happened to meatloaf twice with me/suspicious and me/wisdom

    just stop pairing and case the 3 separately if you think we're all scum @moms meatloaf

    seriously
  46. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed this post may still age decently

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2284)
    Quote Originally Posted by moms meatloaf (#2281)
    Calling the vig disengaged with the game is funny.

    Yea. I am the vig. and I blasted 2 scum for my team.

    do I feel bad? no
    Am I ashamed? no
    Are you getting lynched for pursuing this line of questioning?

    100% now
    i mean

    if you lose this game MLing storm/chem or some $#@! and theyre both town and ive been talking about the worlds in which theyre both town all game

    then i dont care that you shot marl and logic; in fact i wouldve you rather just shot me and another town to make this end faster
    this post may still age decently
  47. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed Chemist1422 i wanna let you know that f5 will...

    @Chemist1422

    i wanna let you know that f5 will likely involve stormslyde and/or me crossvoting with wisdom

    so those are the slots youll likely have to sort
  48. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed ganbatte man thanks for playing

    ganbatte man thanks for playing
  49. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed the scum is wisdom and suspicious btw i think ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#2968)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2966)
    sigs dont work on the mafia subforums only on the other ones
    no i mean on my profile it was gone
    guess your quote is my whole sig now :/
    the scum is wisdom and suspicious btw i think

    off chance of wisdom chemist
  50. Replies
    3,119
    Views
    14,945

    Completed sorry for your loss man

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#2968)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2966)
    sigs dont work on the mafia subforums only on the other ones
    no i mean on my profile it was gone
    guess your quote is my whole sig now :/
    sorry for your loss man
Results 1 to 50 of 781
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Protector

The Protector may each night target someone and protect their night action, if they have any, from being roleblocked or moved to another target.