Search:

Type: Posts; User: Jackofhearts2005

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.21 seconds.

  1. Replies
    7
    Views
    316

    Manual /in

  2. Sticky: *Vanity searches* *No results* Dull year I...

    *Vanity searches*
    *No results*

    Dull year I guess.
  3. Replies
    980
    Views
    42,347

    Completed https://i.imgur.com/VGrqIj2.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by mhsmith0 (#967)
    fyi @Frog @Askthepizzaguy i'm doing some prelim work on designing something of a spiritual successor game, PROBABLY set in MegaTen (I'm thinking Strange Journey given the exploration nature of it), I have a super loose model in mind but there's a lot of work left to do to actually make it workable, lmk if you have any interest in joining design team

    otherwise I'm thinking it's likely to be something that rolls out early 2020, presuming I'm able to solve the many logistical details still to be figured out
  4. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed https://media1.giphy.com/media/Hc5AAvySmmEH6/giphy...

  5. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed I was Pumpkin King aligned. We were both town.

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#2933)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#2931)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2908)
    This game was $#@!ing dog$#@!.

    Creature never using his power and not claiming.

    Mafia having 2kp.

    People not playing the game.

    Jesus.

    Gg all.
    Vig killing the town hero cause he’s named Jack. 🤷🏻♂️
    Aww c'mon, you even called yourself pumpkin King aligned at one point lol
    I was Pumpkin King aligned. We were both town.
  6. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed :cantlook: I had fun tho. Thanks Quas!

    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#2911)
    I thought I was VT all the time


    I had fun tho. Thanks Quas!
  7. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Vig killing the town hero cause he’s named Jack....

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2908)
    This game was $#@!ing dog$#@!.

    Creature never using his power and not claiming.

    Mafia having 2kp.

    People not playing the game.

    Jesus.

    Gg all.
    Vig killing the town hero cause he’s named Jack. 🤷🏻♂️
  8. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed I don’t know what to do with Twisty right now for...

    I don’t know what to do with Twisty right now for serious. Michelle’s right it’s bad wolfplay but it’s really bad town play.

    Probably still kill him with fire.
  9. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#982)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#979)
    I'm voting chefjones rn

    Tell me why this lynch is bad and I'll vote to someone else
    He's townier than me!
    Lol
  10. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Boom, bye wolf.

    Boom, bye wolf.
  11. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed TwiszTed

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#962)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#958)
    Pepperoni, you better not $#@!ing shoot me. If I’m a wolf and Ted is town, why give him another day?
    What the hell kind of question is this?
    ##Vote TwiszTed
  12. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Pepperoni, you better not $#@!ing shoot me. If...

    Pepperoni, you better not $#@!ing shoot me. If I’m a wolf and Ted is town, why give him another day?
  13. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed It’s not part of my role. It’s part of who I am...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#947)
    Unlynchable means town in my book
    It’s not part of my role. It’s part of who I am as a player.
  14. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Knew what?

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#942)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#937)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#934)
    I am Jack Skellington

    I am a Vig/ Neopolitan Cop


    If you do not lynch JackofHearts I will just kill him tonight

    I also hereby request Protection
    Poor play but what can you do?
    I was gonna just merk you but NOOOO Twist had to play games


    You probably already knew anyway

    ahh well.
    Knew what?
  15. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed I request to be shot because I’m unlynchable and...

    I request to be shot because I’m unlynchable and also so Pepperoni can feel kinda dumb about a dumb decision he made alone.
  16. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Poor play but what can you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#934)
    I am Jack Skellington

    I am a Vig/ Neopolitan Cop


    If you do not lynch JackofHearts I will just kill him tonight

    I also hereby request Protection
    Poor play but what can you do?
  17. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Yup. If I’m a wolf, why don’t I just lynch you?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#929)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#924)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#913)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#906)
    ##Vote Marluxion

    I’m going to regret this vote like 75% chance.
    What even is this wagon? Why is Marl a Wolf? I can't get out of omgus and bad history there
    I don’t like any of the other counters except Chef and I actually don’t think Chef is scum with Twisty and Twisty says don’t lynch Chef so if I’m gonna put some trust in Twisty, I’m not voting either of those wagons.

    My Marl vote is purely “I expect better from town Marl and don’t know what wolf Marl looks like.”
    You're putting trust in the guy you've been calling scum the entire day?
    Yup.

    If I’m a wolf, why don’t I just lynch you?
  18. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Cause I’m not voting my scumread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#916)
    Why did jack's switch just ping me
    Cause I’m not voting my scumread?
  19. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Love you too, you little troublemaker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#921)
    Jack might be a wolf but also I want to play with him so let's lynch marluxion
    Love you too, you little troublemaker.
  20. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed I don’t like any of the other counters except...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#913)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#906)
    ##Vote Marluxion

    I’m going to regret this vote like 75% chance.
    What even is this wagon? Why is Marl a Wolf? I can't get out of omgus and bad history there
    I don’t like any of the other counters except Chef and I actually don’t think Chef is scum with Twisty and Twisty says don’t lynch Chef so if I’m gonna put some trust in Twisty, I’m not voting either of those wagons.

    My Marl vote is purely “I expect better from town Marl and don’t know what wolf Marl looks like.”
  21. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed What if I told you I never claim before lylo? ...

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#910)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#903)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#900)
    This is a bad top wagon and I don’t have time to read

    ##Vote chefjones
    Also a bad wagon.
    Well can we lynch the guy who has been all but claiming to be me since his first post?!?!

    Ya know JackofHearts?
    What if I told you I never claim before lylo?

    And I post Jack gifs cause my name is Jack and I like posting gifs?
  22. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Never say JackStoneHeart isn’t a big old softy...

    Never say JackStoneHeart isn’t a big old softy irl. Aaaaand also I wanna take a step back and reevaluate.
  23. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Marluxion I’m going to regret this vote like...

    ##Vote Marluxion

    I’m going to regret this vote like 75% chance.
  24. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed And a bad wolf is still a wolf. Your...

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#898)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#884)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#868)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#864)
    I mean you’re saying “This isn’t scum Ted because X.” And I’m asking “Is X town Ted?”

    What is townie about his play? No “not scummy.” Townie. Convince me.
    shortly he has a short life as scum with that logic of his. I can't think scum Ted is drawing a target on the forhead.
    You’re still telling me why it’s a bad plan as a wolf.

    It’s a bad plan as a townie.

    Therefore he doesn’t have an alignment?
    a bad townie is still a townie, i played in summer a game with him and I was in the wolf team with Marl and Achro. He FPSed by claiming mason day 1 and guess what, he was mason. Problem in that game for town was just Achro tbh.
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...=1#post3119497
    And a bad wolf is still a wolf.

    Your conclusion doesn’t follow from your argument.
  25. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Of the low posters, Marl does look worst because...

    Of the low posters, Marl does look worst because I normally townread him (or find him hard to fathom mislynching if I’m a wolf) within a day and he’s been pretty impactless here.
  26. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed https://media0.giphy.com/media/4DPkA7UzUfAlO/giphy...

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#880)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#874)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#862)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#861)
    Or its Luc and no one is saying.
    All I know is I am shaking
    ##Vote PepperoniLover
    your explanation doesn't hold water
    I don't need explanations


    I'm Jack Skellington

    woot woot


    ##Vote Jackofhearts2005


    But it sucks that you choose to do this.
  27. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed You’re still telling me why it’s a bad plan as a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#868)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#864)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#852)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#846)
    And if he’s town, it’s very what?
    if he's town he is not the lynch today, don't be like this -_-
    I mean you’re saying “This isn’t scum Ted because X.” And I’m asking “Is X town Ted?”

    What is townie about his play? No “not scummy.” Townie. Convince me.
    shortly he has a short life as scum with that logic of his. I can't think scum Ted is drawing a target on the forhead.
    You’re still telling me why it’s a bad plan as a wolf.

    It’s a bad plan as a townie.

    Therefore he doesn’t have an alignment?
  28. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed I got half a mind to change my vote over the...

    I got half a mind to change my vote over the magic show (people will hate this but I’m a nice person) but I don’t know who I’d vote instead.
  29. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed I’d get lynched and just say it doesn’t count...

    I’d get lynched and just say it doesn’t count cause literal magic was involved.
  30. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Lol $#@!ing accept your fate or claim or...

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#854)
    I'll be sporadic until EoD because I'm posting while attending a Vegas magic show.
    Lol $#@!ing accept your fate or claim or whatever.

    I’d love to see a Vegas magic show.
  31. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed I mean you’re saying “This isn’t scum Ted because...

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#852)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#846)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#840)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#833)
    @Creature
    @Michelle
    @PepperoniLover
    @The Lukundo

    Kindly unvote chef (just for today) and let's talk about your other scumreads with the assumption that chef is town.

    Just for today.
    if Ted is scum this is very bold Jack. Now is not the moment to play other game man..

    ##Unvote chefjones
    let's brainstorming.

    Where is @Marluxion??
    And if he’s town, it’s very what?
    if he's town he is not the lynch today, don't be like this -_-
    I mean you’re saying “This isn’t scum Ted because X.” And I’m asking “Is X town Ted?”

    What is townie about his play? No “not scummy.” Townie. Convince me.
  32. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed And if he’s town, it’s very what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#840)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#833)
    @Creature
    @Michelle
    @PepperoniLover
    @The Lukundo

    Kindly unvote chef (just for today) and let's talk about your other scumreads with the assumption that chef is town.

    Just for today.
    if Ted is scum this is very bold Jack. Now is not the moment to play other game man..

    ##Unvote chefjones
    let's brainstorming.

    Where is @Marluxion??
    And if he’s town, it’s very what?
  33. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Mafia in general.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#837)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#829)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#826)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#816)
    I’m a phone player. I don’t do wall style multiquote cases.
    I am phone player. I do long walls posts with multiquotes.
    What's your excuse to not quote or mentioning posts?
    I am too lazy and I get enough $#@! from my wife already for the time I invest in this game.
    this game or mafia in general. I may quit playing at family request sooner or later tbh
    But from the next year.

    Okay, you are excused :sigh:
    Mafia in general.
  34. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed I’m gonna split and play Danganronpa 2. Have fun.

    I’m gonna split and play Danganronpa 2. Have fun.
  35. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed ^This post doesn’t come from a townie. Does...

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#825)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#819)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#809)
    ##Vote Marluxion

    On to my next mislynch target.
    Lolcatting/antispew is not “fps” you guys.
    I've been in antispew since p#590?

    Cool story, bro.
    ^This post doesn’t come from a townie.

    Does anyone here really think Ted thinks I’m scum? Or Creature is scum? Or Pepperoni is scum?
  36. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed I am too lazy and I get enough $#@! from my wife...

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#826)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#816)
    I’m a phone player. I don’t do wall style multiquote cases.
    I am phone player. I do long walls posts with multiquotes.
    What's your excuse to not quote or mentioning posts?
    I am too lazy and I get enough $#@! from my wife already for the time I invest in this game.
  37. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Michelle :lmfao:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#784)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#781)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#780)
    Desperate for what?

    Keep posting nonsense. You’re caught.
    Jack do you have a case to sustain that word? link it to me
    Just iso Twisty.

    He keeps posting nonsense like the idea that claiming unspecified power role in a closed setup game is confirming or that if he was a wolf, he’d do X instead.

    He’s jumped on every juicy looking mislynch from early MYC who looked kinda bad to Pepperoni voting no lynch which was somehow “denying wagonomics” or whatever to now $#@!ing guaranteeing Creature will flip wolf because he hasn’t posted, which is not actually Creature’s scum meta.

    His whole iso reeks of fakery.
    @Michelle
  38. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Lolcatting/antispew is not “fps” you guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#809)
    ##Vote Marluxion

    On to my next mislynch target.
    Lolcatting/antispew is not “fps” you guys.
  39. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed I’m a phone player. I don’t do wall style...

    I’m a phone player. I don’t do wall style multiquote cases.
  40. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed You’re quoting it come on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#804)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#795)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#787)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#784)
    Just iso Twisty.

    He keeps posting nonsense like the idea that claiming unspecified power role in a closed setup game is confirming or that if he was a wolf, he’d do X instead.

    He’s jumped on every juicy looking mislynch from early MYC who looked kinda bad to Pepperoni voting no lynch which was somehow “denying wagonomics” or whatever to now $#@!ing guaranteeing Creature will flip wolf because he hasn’t posted, which is not actually Creature’s scum meta.

    His whole iso reeks of fakery.
    idk. Ted is a FPSer. I saw him playing as both AIs
    There’s FPS and there’s faking all your reads. This is the second one.
    did you link me your case?
    You’re quoting it come on.
  41. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Lol D1 massclaim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#797)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#789)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#782)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#778)
    Hard disagree.

    Creature has a hard time posting a lot as a wolf but not to the extent that he zero posts.
    He replaced me (town) in that champs game. He's very impressive townie

    Would suck bad to lose him if he's town
    Creature had an impressive showing in Champs?

    He told me the other day he won a game as sker.

    Did he get bitten by a radioactive great player or something?
    it was the game post champs where we all claimed day 1 and town won, with the champs' setup.
    Lol D1 massclaim.
  42. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed There’s FPS and there’s faking all your reads....

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#787)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#784)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#781)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#780)
    Desperate for what?

    Keep posting nonsense. You’re caught.
    Jack do you have a case to sustain that word? link it to me
    Just iso Twisty.

    He keeps posting nonsense like the idea that claiming unspecified power role in a closed setup game is confirming or that if he was a wolf, he’d do X instead.

    He’s jumped on every juicy looking mislynch from early MYC who looked kinda bad to Pepperoni voting no lynch which was somehow “denying wagonomics” or whatever to now $#@!ing guaranteeing Creature will flip wolf because he hasn’t posted, which is not actually Creature’s scum meta.

    His whole iso reeks of fakery.
    idk. Ted is a FPSer. I saw him playing as both AIs
    There’s FPS and there’s faking all your reads. This is the second one.
  43. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed 0 posting is NAI for Soneji, too. It sucks to...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#788)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#766)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#750)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#749)
    well that was anti climactic
    Yeh. Creature is a guaranteed flip, and chef might be green. Much rather go for the sure bet at this point.
    Guaranteed?
    0 post Soneji also has lots of wolf equity
    0 posting is NAI for Soneji, too.

    It sucks to have inactives but we’re not lynching one when Twisty is howling and trying to blow down houses.
  44. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Creature had an impressive showing in Champs? ...

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#782)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#778)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#772)
    Well do all you power players agree Creature is the play?
    Hard disagree.

    Creature has a hard time posting a lot as a wolf but not to the extent that he zero posts.
    He replaced me (town) in that champs game. He's very impressive townie

    Would suck bad to lose him if he's town
    Creature had an impressive showing in Champs?

    He told me the other day he won a game as sker.

    Did he get bitten by a radioactive great player or something?
  45. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Wolf Jack does his best to mimic townJack. Come...

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#783)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#621)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#616)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#614)
    Yeah, I half got that impression. Idk.

    It felt funnier to post that Spider-Man picture and a snarky comment.
    Not even a little bit. Town sees a world where they're not town?

    Grandma, what big eyes you have!
    that was the wolf line Jack
    Wolf Jack does his best to mimic townJack. Come now.
  46. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Just iso Twisty. He keeps posting nonsense...

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#781)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#780)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#774)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#771)
    Because any mislynch in a storm, right?
    Actually if all I wanted was a mislynch, I wouldn't have left the wagon that was tied with mine & appealed to the guy to join me on Creature when I could have simply kept pushing the chef wagon which obviously has plenty of support.

    You're looking desperate, keep it up.
    Desperate for what?

    Keep posting nonsense. You’re caught.
    Jack do you have a case to sustain that word? link it to me
    Just iso Twisty.

    He keeps posting nonsense like the idea that claiming unspecified power role in a closed setup game is confirming or that if he was a wolf, he’d do X instead.

    He’s jumped on every juicy looking mislynch from early MYC who looked kinda bad to Pepperoni voting no lynch which was somehow “denying wagonomics” or whatever to now $#@!ing guaranteeing Creature will flip wolf because he hasn’t posted, which is not actually Creature’s scum meta.

    His whole iso reeks of fakery.
  47. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Desperate for what? Keep posting nonsense....

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#774)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#771)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#768)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#766)
    Guaranteed?
    I'd put money on it were it allowed.
    Because any mislynch in a storm, right?
    Actually if all I wanted was a mislynch, I wouldn't have left the wagon that was tied with mine & appealed to the guy to join me on Creature when I could have simply kept pushing the chef wagon which obviously has plenty of support.

    You're looking desperate, keep it up.
    Desperate for what?

    Keep posting nonsense. You’re caught.
  48. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Hard disagree. Creature has a hard time...

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#772)
    Well do all you power players agree Creature is the play?
    Hard disagree.

    Creature has a hard time posting a lot as a wolf but not to the extent that he zero posts.
  49. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Because any mislynch in a storm, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#768)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#766)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#750)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#749)
    well that was anti climactic
    Yeh. Creature is a guaranteed flip, and chef might be green. Much rather go for the sure bet at this point.
    Guaranteed?
    I'd put money on it were it allowed.
    Because any mislynch in a storm, right?
  50. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,135

    Completed Guaranteed?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#750)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#749)
    well that was anti climactic
    Yeh. Creature is a guaranteed flip, and chef might be green. Much rather go for the sure bet at this point.
    Guaranteed?
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Protector

The Protector may each night target someone and protect their night action, if they have any, from being roleblocked or moved to another target.