Search:

Type: Posts; User: Garden Gnome

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.51 seconds.

  1. #9

    Thread: Pasta turbo

    by Garden Gnome
    Replies
    8
    Views
    157

    Sign-Up /out need to sleep.

    /out need to sleep.
  2. Postgame#5714

    Thread: Bloodbath at the Second Dawn

    by Garden Gnome
    Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed It's all right, BATMAN, I understand. I decided...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#5713)
    Better forget about this game.
    Mischief really just lied? Wow
    When the consensus town is flawed and we have a town who thinks she randed wolf and just plays to wolf condition. That’s cool, then people wonder why they are left alive if they are doing the wolf work.
    Bye. Super annoying playing like this and having to deal with so much $#@! in a game in which I was all over a few wolves and then got lynched cuz some one is bad at the game.
    I told you from the get go that tree stump will dominate the discussion for end game. Had we claimed safely at the beginnings wolves would have been cornered to not claim. Then would been caught. All I asked was for trees to claim. Not everyone, wolves would have had a hard time guessing the PRs correctly and then that’s fine cuz they would have died and we solve the game.
    Instead we didn’t claim, and wolves still only killed PRs no trees.
    I’m sorry for my tunnel one day @Garden Gnome just believed this wasn’t your town game I’m accustomed.
    It's all right, BATMAN, I understand. I decided to forgo doing the reads lists because they take too long for me to put together, and I had to keep up with the posting requirements. So I looked different for that reason. Another reason that I didn't look as towny is that my power town game and my scum games kind of look alike, according to people who have seen it in action.
  3. #5

    Thread: Pasta turbo

    by Garden Gnome
    Replies
    8
    Views
    157

    Sign-Up /in

  4. Replies
    113
    Views
    2,721

    Manual oh what the heck. I'll get ITAed so fast that I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#86)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison (#83)
    /in
    gl ^^

    Edited: 15 to go!!!!
    oh what the heck.
    I'll get ITAed so fast that I won't know what hit!!!

    /in!
  5. Replies
    29
    Views
    1,010

    Automated No flavor, lol. I need chocolate. :lmfao:

    No flavor, lol.
    I need chocolate.
  6. Replies
    10
    Views
    110

    Sign-Up sigh.

  7. Replies
    1
    Views
    70

    Sign-Up sounds like fun. To get more of a response, you...

    sounds like fun.
    To get more of a response, you ought to post the mentions list!!!
  8. Replies
    113
    Views
    2,721

    Manual Nope, that was Saint Patrick vs. the Snake...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#28)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastard Mash 2020 (#1)
    Third Annual Bastard Mash!


    Best flavor 2020

    Also... I'm done with my break

    /In
    Nope, that was Saint Patrick vs. the Snake Attack!!!!
    LOL
  9. Replies
    113
    Views
    2,721

    Manual undecided, lol.

    undecided, lol.
  10. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed risky behavior. If I flip, you're next.

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4430)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4393)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4390)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4389)
    Did she claim something in the last 4 pages that I missed?
    She has claimed anticlaim status.
    All these claims must make Batman happy regardless of his alignment.
    Gg is lying. Just know that. He’s close to die and hasn’t found a scum read.
    He’s voting me just now cuz he’s annoyed im pushing him and made a case.
    He didn’t make a case on me or anyone.
    This is not town Gg lol
    risky behavior. If I flip, you're next.
  11. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed She did. And I didn't believe her, which is why I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#4411)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4390)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4389)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4387)
    @Logic @Mischief Please do not vote Garden Gnome tonight. Let her have one more day for safer claiming opportunity.
    Did she claim something in the last 4 pages that I missed?
    She has claimed anticlaim status.
    Isn’t that what Michelle did. Yesterday ?
    She did. And I didn't believe her, which is why I voted her.
  12. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed okay. I can accept this. Could you tell me about...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#4406)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4400)
    I am wondering if Batman is open wolfing. He answers none of my questions, but, instead his comments are off topic. It looks as if they are purposely off topic. He is tunneling me with great gusto, and, because his comments are so obviously off topic, it looks fake and forced.

    Opinions?
    Batman has been something of a loose cannon every game we've played.
    I have difficulty reading more erratic and bizarrely expressionate players.
    okay. I can accept this. Could you tell me about the player that you're voting? Why at this moment are you scumreading and voting that player?
  13. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed I am wondering if Batman is open wolfing. He...

    I am wondering if Batman is open wolfing. He answers none of my questions, but, instead his comments are off topic. It looks as if they are purposely off topic. He is tunneling me with great gusto, and, because his comments are so obviously off topic, it looks fake and forced.

    Opinions?
  14. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed what is your opinion of Batman's alignment? And...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4393)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4390)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4389)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4387)
    @Logic @Mischief Please do not vote Garden Gnome tonight. Let her have one more day for safer claiming opportunity.
    Did she claim something in the last 4 pages that I missed?
    She has claimed anticlaim status.
    All these claims must make Batman happy regardless of his alignment.
    what is your opinion of Batman's alignment? And what do you think of his tunneling me?
  15. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed Yes, I just voted him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4364)
    @catgode @MamaTort @Garden Gnome are you willing to vote Batman with me to prevent a Garden Gnome mislynch tonight?
    Yes, I just voted him.
  16. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed Now you are projecting your scumminess on me. You...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4360)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4354)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4353)
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#4348)
    n1 abraxas poisons
    other joat roleblocks
    n2 joat poisons
    n3 joat poisons with cycle reset

    i think it's viable? let's not argue about mechanics *too* much
    Yeah the best we get is maybe one additional mislynch, but at this point we are better off banking on failed factionals helping us through. I think we have consensus that we have one spare mislynch, and two runs the risk of putting us to lylo.
    Well, I will be a mislynch. After I am deaded, please try to be more careful because another mislynch will mean a scum victory.
    What a bad post. Wanna tell us who to lynch next and other reads? Also your role and actions?
    You see this is how a wolf claims.
    Not moving my vote. Got another ine
    Now you are projecting your scumminess on me. You have won my vote. Congratulations.
  17. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed You're still playing in a careless and random...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4355)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4346)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4330)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4322)
    How can you correctly read me when you don't even know my gender? It is she, not he.
    Your rebuttals are a joke. Thanks for proving you are a scum.
    I don’t look at gender. We are all equal and I crush wolves. Female, male, trans, whatever. Genders are not reason to clear.
    I only know wolves and villagers. You are a wolf
    No, it doesn't matter, but your constantly misgendering me tells me that you are too careless to do a good read on me.
    Again genders were meaningful in 1900s this is 2020 already. Genders don’t matter.
    Also your only thing is that I don’t call you a girl so I’m wrong. But you don’t defend I’m rightly calling you a frozen wolf.
    You fool them but not me.
    You're still playing in a careless and random way. You're wasting your time on personal attacks (yes, it's been a series of posts about me, not about the game) and you are doing nothing to solve. You are leading a mislynch, and, when and if I die, you will have a lot to answer for.
  18. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed It is hard to do much of anything that would...

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#4351)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4344)
    So does anyone thinks that garden gnhone posts are from a town player?
    Cuz this is michelle all over. Answering with excuses and not giving reads and not saying who are the wolves.
    He started pushing me after clearing me all game cuz I’m trying to lynch him.
    He hasn’t claim even though wolves cannot anticlaim him today. Is a night action which means he’s gonna for anyways.
    This is a wolf.
    Mama please get some senses. I’m not trying to confuse anyone. I’m being very clear why GG is a wolf
    I am starting to agree with you on GG and might change my vote over by EoD since they haven't in my opinion shown enough today to be town. Even more so a power role.
    It is hard to do much of anything that would indicate my power role when anti claim is still a factor. So I would be dead either way. But it would be good to kill off a real scum, instead of just more and more townies.
  19. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed Well, I will be a mislynch. After I am deaded,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4353)
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#4348)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4342)
    D2 Kajot woke up poisoned, first opportunity for poison to be used.
    EOD2 Abraxas died, and TheLukundo woke up poisoned D3. This action would use the poison cycle.
    D4, Catgode woke up poisoned.

    If this is correct, there is no cycling needed.
    n1 abraxas poisons
    other joat roleblocks
    n2 joat poisons
    n3 joat poisons with cycle reset

    i think it's viable? let's not argue about mechanics *too* much
    Yeah the best we get is maybe one additional mislynch, but at this point we are better off banking on failed factionals helping us through. I think we have consensus that we have one spare mislynch, and two runs the risk of putting us to lylo.
    Well, I will be a mislynch. After I am deaded, please try to be more careful because another mislynch will mean a scum victory.
  20. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed When I die, my role will flip immediately. So...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4344)
    So does anyone thinks that garden gnhone posts are from a town player?
    Cuz this is michelle all over. Answering with excuses and not giving reads and not saying who are the wolves.
    He started pushing me after clearing me all game cuz I’m trying to lynch him.
    He hasn’t claim even though wolves cannot anticlaim him today. Is a night action which means he’s gonna for anyways.
    This is a wolf.
    Mama please get some senses. I’m not trying to confuse anyone. I’m being very clear why GG is a wolf
    When I die, my role will flip immediately.
    So stop the nonsense and do something productive.
  21. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed If I die today, you will really struggle to clear...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4334)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4323)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4271)
    Anyone ready to finally vote Batman with me tonight?
    I'm getting close to that point. He is trying to confuse the game just for the sake of it. I think that he planned this campaign to get my lynched in the scum QT.
    Cool I could use yet another wolf to lock clear me.
    Also wolves cannot chat during the day. I think there’s a lot of people I can easily push and I have defended those and save them. So how you explain that?
    You still have zero reads and now are just trying to entertain virgin lol.
    What a joke
    If I die today, you will really struggle to clear yourself. The joke will be on you.
  22. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed No, it doesn't matter, but your constantly...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4330)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4322)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4268)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletCelestial (#4263)
    I'm idling my vote again - even though my biggest problem right now is Mischief I can't in good conscious vote them with the role claim. I don't really know where else to go though.
    Vote garden gnome. He’s being michelle right now. Look at his posts. Watch him fake claim also, don’t fall for it
    How can you correctly read me when you don't even know my gender? It is she, not he.
    Your rebuttals are a joke. Thanks for proving you are a scum.
    I don’t look at gender. We are all equal and I crush wolves. Female, male, trans, whatever. Genders are not reason to clear.
    I only know wolves and villagers. You are a wolf
    No, it doesn't matter, but your constantly misgendering me tells me that you are too careless to do a good read on me.
  23. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed scum chat. We do QTs in my home site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4323)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4271)
    Anyone ready to finally vote Batman with me tonight?
    I'm getting close to that point. He is trying to confuse the game just for the sake of it. I think that he planned this campaign to get my lynched in the scum QT.
    scum chat. We do QTs in my home site.
  24. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed I'm getting close to that point. He is trying to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4271)
    Anyone ready to finally vote Batman with me tonight?
    I'm getting close to that point. He is trying to confuse the game just for the sake of it. I think that he planned this campaign to get my lynched in the scum QT.
  25. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed How can you correctly read me when you don't even...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4268)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletCelestial (#4263)
    I'm idling my vote again - even though my biggest problem right now is Mischief I can't in good conscious vote them with the role claim. I don't really know where else to go though.
    Vote garden gnome. He’s being michelle right now. Look at his posts. Watch him fake claim also, don’t fall for it
    How can you correctly read me when you don't even know my gender? It is she, not he.
  26. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed Anything is possible in this game. I am not...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4262)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4258)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4254)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4238)
    I'm not scum. It is possible that Batman is scum and lied about his alignment. There is no reason that he is not the unclaimed scum tree. Do you think that it is at all possible that Batman could be a scum tree stump?
    This is so fake. I could have lied about my alignment??? Lol. No $#@!!
    GG is trying to bait a player who’s he knows the only thing has in mind is killing me.
    Notice how he ask this question to try to hype olive into thinking there’s a possibility they can lynch me hahaha.
    Did anyone else see that? Is like asking a fat kid if they want a cupcake... come on now. Try harder you are making me laugh GG
    You need to try harder, too, because this comment literally made no sense.
    You asked a player who wants to kill me and had said that I’m a scum tree that if she thinks I could be the scum tree.
    Weak sauce.
    Anything is possible in this game. I am not convinced, however, that you're scum. But I have to explore all possibilities to rule them out. The remaining scum are hiding pretty well so it is necessary to look at everyone.
  27. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed You need to try harder, too, because this comment...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4254)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4238)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4236)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4213)
    Weak ass case get out of here lol. This is not town GG hahaha omg I’m dying at this wolf team so $#@!ing weak
    What if this quote chain is the scum team
    I'm not scum. It is possible that Batman is scum and lied about his alignment. There is no reason that he is not the unclaimed scum tree. Do you think that it is at all possible that Batman could be a scum tree stump?
    This is so fake. I could have lied about my alignment??? Lol. No $#@!!
    GG is trying to bait a player who’s he knows the only thing has in mind is killing me.
    Notice how he ask this question to try to hype olive into thinking there’s a possibility they can lynch me hahaha.
    Did anyone else see that? Is like asking a fat kid if they want a cupcake... come on now. Try harder you are making me laugh GG
    You need to try harder, too, because this comment literally made no sense.
  28. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed off topic: Leaving your country and seeing the...

    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#4244)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4239)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#4237)
    @Trustworthy Liberal

    CASCADIA STRONK

    The men living in Canada were not taken into custody as they are not in Italy. They all face charges of Mafia association. Because Mafia association is not a crime in Canada, it is not an extraditable offence, meaning the charges facing them in Italy may have little impact, unless they travel abroad or face immigration problems.
    I like this about Canada, though. It's nice to be 23 y/o and a Citizen all this time. I've never left the country of my own volition... only went down to Portland area once or twice when I was a wee one.
    off topic: Leaving your country and seeing the world is a good thing because you are exposed to different cultures. I am so happy that I've had the opportunity to travel to countries in Latin America. I learned a lot of Spanish and a lot about the different cultures. I feel that it has made me a better person.
  29. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed I cannot claim. But I could say that I am active...

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#4242)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4238)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4236)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4213)
    Weak ass case get out of here lol. This is not town GG hahaha omg I’m dying at this wolf team so $#@!ing weak
    What if this quote chain is the scum team
    I'm not scum. It is possible that Batman is scum and lied about his alignment. There is no reason that he is not the unclaimed scum tree. Do you think that it is at all possible that Batman could be a scum tree stump?
    Can you give me a good reason as to why you are not scum?
    If you already made a post of this please quote and ping me with it if you could.
    I cannot claim.
    But I could say that I am active and involved and feeling like a confident town player. I have voted two scum players off of the island. I dislike busing one teammate, let alone two. I am not at all playing like scum!gnome.
  30. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed At this moment in the game, why are you town...

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#4241)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4238)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4236)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4213)
    Weak ass case get out of here lol. This is not town GG hahaha omg I’m dying at this wolf team so $#@!ing weak
    What if this quote chain is the scum team
    I'm not scum. It is possible that Batman is scum and lied about his alignment. There is no reason that he is not the unclaimed scum tree. Do you think that it is at all possible that Batman could be a scum tree stump?
    I could see it even more so based on his more recent behavior compared to his starting not confident on a vote on Batman today to say the least.

    Logic/GG aren't bad I would have said Nacho as they were someone I despair read yesterday however they were already killed by mafia so most likely on of these two for this round.

    As I've been saying since D2 Pilica is off the table unless someone pings me with a dam good case we aren't lynching them today or ever.
    At this moment in the game, why are you town reading Pilica?
    And what makes you see Logic and me as scum?
    In what world would you see me teamed with Batman?
    Or are you thinking that it is either GG/Logic or Batman/Logic? If so, which one do you prefer?
  31. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed I'm not scum. It is possible that Batman is scum...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4236)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4213)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4194)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#4192)
    How is it OMGUS because you're Voting me? Trust me I don't care at all who votes me and who doesn't. I'll Keep on living after my flip anyway so why even die-hard trying to survive?
    You are voting me because I voted you. At least, that is how it looks to me.
    Weak ass case get out of here lol. This is not town GG hahaha omg I’m dying at this wolf team so $#@!ing weak
    What if this quote chain is the scum team
    I'm not scum. It is possible that Batman is scum and lied about his alignment. There is no reason that he is not the unclaimed scum tree. Do you think that it is at all possible that Batman could be a scum tree stump?
  32. #9

    Thread: Boomer Turbo

    by Garden Gnome
    Replies
    13
    Views
    176

    Sign-Up /confirm

    /confirm
  33. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed You are voting me because I voted you. At least,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#4192)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4188)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#4185)
    @Gypsum GG gives me her mafia vibes. Also her Posting style of mainly just asking questions… that's right down her mafia alley. If you want to see two Posts that also explicitly think she's mafia I can link them to you. It was about the Turnaround on Batman. Currently Voting there as well.
    This is just so much OMGUS.
    You're still scum.
    How is it OMGUS because you're Voting me? Trust me I don't care at all who votes me and who doesn't. I'll Keep on living after my flip anyway so why even die-hard trying to survive?
    You are voting me because I voted you. At least, that is how it looks to me.
  34. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed Michelle was scum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#4189)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#4182)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4035)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondine (#4031)
    I literally don't know what you're asking?

    How did scum know you're tree town?
    I don't a) have any idea what scum know. Or b) think that they think that. Although it wouldn't be terribly surprising.

    Look I'm using my words.

    Do or do not. There is no try.
    Sorry.
    Who are the scum if you knew I am confirm town tree.
    Go ahead let me know
    Hmmm Ok.

    Right now? Leaning towards Logic/TL/fvoo? You know cause the fourth scum is you. But you're lock town apparently so I'll go with three.

    Mama is working.. really $#@!ing hard if she's scum and I applaud her dedication.
    You think Michelle will flip town?
    Michelle was scum.
  35. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed This is just so much OMGUS. You're still scum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#4185)
    @Gypsum GG gives me her mafia vibes. Also her Posting style of mainly just asking questions… that's right down her mafia alley. If you want to see two Posts that also explicitly think she's mafia I can link them to you. It was about the Turnaround on Batman. Currently Voting there as well.
    This is just so much OMGUS.
    You're still scum.
  36. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed batman is the loose cannon version of town. Gives...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4174)
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaTort (#4030)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4009)
    I think we can sort by post count this game.
    Can anyone post the total post of all the players? I forgot how to from my phone.
    Bonus points to someone who does a phases one. I kinda want to see the drop off on day two and then day 3 since the morale of wolf team on day 2 should be very low and day 3 even worse.
    A huge drop off could very likely mean a higher rand % of wolfing imo.
    You could just look in the thread summary and see the votes at the EoD and see what everyone's post totals were.

    Name D1 D2 D3 Total D1-3 Avg ISO* D4
    andesite 81 57 37 175 58 202 27
    Angrypotato 62 67 61 190 63 221 31
    BATMAN 83 78 100 261 87 301 40
    catgode 50 58 72 180 60 186 6
    Fat Virgin Olive Oil 64 67 100 231 77 293 62
    Garden Gnome 59 45 25 129 43 136 7
    Gypsum 50 35 15 100 33 114 14
    Logic -- 25 35 60 30 62 2
    MamaTort 28 59 18 105 35 133 28
    Mischief 42 30 21 93 31 111 18
    ondine 22 16 16 54 18 64 10
    Pilica 25 28 24 77 26 77 0
    ScarletCelestial 46 80 48 174 58 199 25
    Trustworthy Liberal 21 25 21 67 22 71 4

    *ISO is as of this post
    D4 = ISO - Total
    garden is scum. Lol
    batman is the loose cannon version of town. Gives random scum reads, for the sake of hearing himself talk.
  37. #5

    Thread: Boomer Turbo

    by Garden Gnome
    Replies
    13
    Views
    176

    Sign-Up @Stopwatch Missing Person mor_tilt t om ...

  38. #2

    Thread: Boomer Turbo

    by Garden Gnome
    Replies
    13
    Views
    176

    Sign-Up /in Was going to go to the theater this...

    /in
    Was going to go to the theater this afternoon.
    The show was canceled.
    *sigh*
  39. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed Not game related: I am so sorry for all of the...

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaTort (#4142)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4065)
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaTort (#4001)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#3997)
    I have no reason to see Batman as scum. I think that you just dislike his posting style. As for your scumread of me, it has to do with your perception of me pocketing you on D1. I'm not sure where you would get that idea, so if you could explain, that would be helpful.
    I really don't know how else to explain why I felt pocketed. I gave you the exact posts that I feel provide the evidence and have not seen any reason to think otherwise.
    I am actually confused as to why you would feel pocketed, based on those posts. First of all, none of them were written to you directly. They were all questions about you and were directed to people who were scumreading you. I asked them because, at that point, I was townreading you and wanted to know what the people who scumread you were thinking. I wanted them to explain to me what exactly made you look scummy enough for a lynch. So I think that you need a better reason to scum read you than that. If you have any, please share. If you don't please say so and please explain in greater detail as to what about those posts looked as if I was pocketing you without even talking to you.
    Short answer: forget most of what I said in that post and in relation to that post, it came from a place of mental duress. Last night was NOT a good night. I had a minor mental health emergency which allowed my illogical brain to take control and it has a paranoia streak a mile wide, thank you PTSD.

    Long answer: no game-related content here, just an overview of my current situation, not an attempt at AtE, only to provide info and insight into where my mind has been

    I am an office manager in an academic apartment at a public university. As part of my everyday job, I do student enrollment, academic advising, budgeting, travel processing, website editing, print media creation and production, event planning, trend and data analysis, processing orders and payments, course creation and maintenance, human resources, tech support, and inventory control. My particular office supports 28 full-time and 45 part-time faculty and is staffed only by me and my 2 part-time student employees. My hourly wage is barely more than someone who just started working at Target.

    Through some miracle, I am not only able to get all this done, but am damned good at my job. So good, in fact, that the larger college my department is a part of has put me in charge of all of their website pages and the ones of the other departments. So good, in fact, that when they rolled out a new travel processing software in the middle of the enrollment period last semester, I was able to figure out how to use it faster than anyone else and I now have to take time out of nearly every day to handhold faculty and other staff on its use. I receive no additional compensation for this.

    I rarely take vacation days. I almost never call in sick. There is just too much work to be done. I can’t quit because my husband is unemployed. I can’t get a new job because the city in which I live has limited opportunities and I can’t commute right now. I can’t move because I can’t afford to do so without having another job lined up that pays significantly more. My respite is that I carve out small chunks of time for myself to take a break throughout the day to do things like play Torn/Mafia.

    In January, my back started acting up. I have a bulging disc at L2-L3, a herniated one at L3-L4, and an extruded one at L4-L5. A new x-ray showed a new herniated one at L5-S1 and further degeneration in the others. As a result, I have developed excruciating sciatica that makes it difficult to walk or stand for more than about 10 minutes at a time.

    I also have severe PTSD as a result of trauma I experienced while I was in the military that is compounded by being a childhood abuse survivor. Without medication I am exceptionally paranoid, can get triggered by stupid $#@!, and can't even stand myself sometimes. There is more but I am not going into further details.

    I was only able to begin discussing this with a therapist after nearly taking my own life about six years ago. Even then I was not willing or able to discuss it and stopped seeing that provider. I started with a new provider about two years ago and was able to open up about what had happened. With her help, I am finally in a place where I am on medication, feel better about myself and my life, and can discuss what happened openly. She recommended working with the VA to seek disability for what had happened during my service. I have been working on the claim since May of last year. The evaluation appointment keeps getting rescheduled.

    The trick here is, to be evaluated I have to be off my medication, which means stopping them a week in advance. My appointment is this Monday. I have been off meds for a week.

    On top of this, I got sick on Tuesday and was vomiting so violently that my shoulders, back, and ribs ached for two days after. My shoulders still hurt and it’s now Saturday night/Sunday morning. It was all I could do to get to the restroom that day, let alone look at a screen or anything else. I slept most of the day but returned to work the next day and have been playing catch-up all week.

    Fast forward to yesterday.

    My household needed groceries. The usual stuff, nothing major, but thanks to sciatica, I am not keen on spending too long at the store. I decided I would go after 11 pm so I would not have to be on my feet as long because of there being fewer people to contend with. With all the Covid fear, I also figured fewer people would be a better decision for that, too. Plus, I know they get their trucks in around 10 or 11 so I may have a chance to get things that were previously sold out.

    I puttered around and sat watching Netflix until about 12:15 am. I wasn’t tired yet, which is really odd for me, but since my sleeping has been off after being sick on Tuesday it is not too alarming. Shortly after I arrived at the store, an employee said their computers were down so they could not check customers out for a while. I figured I’d take my time and sit and rest if needed. They have benches all over the store. I managed to get almost everything on my list, as well as emergency supplies, and made my way to the front. The computers were still down. It was about 1:30 am and I figured they would be up soon.

    I found a bench and waited. I played on my phone and lost track of time. Around 2:30, an employee said they would take my name and number and call me when the computers came back up. They would leave my cart at the service desk since I didn’t have any perishable items. I agreed and went home and went to bed at around 3 am. They did call me, waking me up at around 5 am. I got dressed and went back to the store. I purchased my items and loaded my car in the rain. I drove home and left everything in the car. By the time I got there, my son needed me to print some stuff and bring it to him since he was at work early as the opener.

    By the time I got back to bed, it was shortly before 7 am. I slept until around 11 am and woke up feeling worn out. The physical and emotional toll of everything going on hit me like a truck. I started having a major depressive wave and that caused PTSD anxiety and paranoia triggers and one thing led to another and I snapped. Even the simplest, stupidest things made me go from raging to sobbing and back again. I choked out what I could in this game because part of my anxiety is the fear of letting other people down.

    I am in a better place today after sleeping and meditating. I will be limiting my time on here today but will contribute where I feel able.


    How I feel today: I am still on the fence for you, but not willing to vote that. My reads list as of today will be posted in a follow-up post to allow for separate quoting by those who wish to poke holes in it.
    Not game related:
    I am so sorry for all of the disaster that you've experienced in your life. I feel for you and will keep you in my prayers. I am happy that you are in a better place and that you are working so hard on healing.

    Game related: I still have you as a null read. But Pilica... right now, that is one scummy looking player. What is your opinion? I will look forward to the reads post and would like to see your opinion of Pilica.
  40. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed okay, thank you for the information. I guess that...

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaTort (#4123)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4067)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4066)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#4064)
    *wave* Why even bother anymore? If it wasn't already clear from me don't really caring too much about staying alive and my lack of wim: I am le stump.
    It's more indicative that you're the poisoner, actually.
    Yes, I agree. I am definitely seeing scum in Pilica. Plus, wasn't there only one unclaimed tree stump? And that was a mafia stump? In either case, Pilica looks bright red right now. Really bright. Sort of like a stop sign.
    We have 2 flipped green (112 & Fwog) and 1 flipped red (HK) stumps, 2 claimed green (Mama & Bat) stumps, so that leaves 1 unknown red stump and 2 unclaimed green stumps.
    okay, thank you for the information. I guess that I lost track. I'm still seeing scum in Pilica but just am not sure, now that I know this. And your opinion of Pilica? Do you think that the way that he is posting and the fact that he claimed tree stump means town or scum?
  41. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed Interesting comment. Seems like a scum claim....

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#4071)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4068)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#4067)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4066)
    It's more indicative that you're the poisoner, actually.
    Yes, I agree. I am definitely seeing scum in Pilica. Plus, wasn't there only one unclaimed tree stump? And that was a mafia stump? In either case, Pilica looks bright red right now. Really bright. Sort of like a stop sign.
    One unconfirmed wolf stump, obviously unclaimed

    Four town stumps, two claimed by MamaTort and Batman, unsure of the remaining claims if they exist
    I thought there are 6 town and 2 maf stumps? Probably gonna read the start post again after catching up, But why should I claim when there's only one maf stump left in the first place? Feel free to lynch me I do not care at all. Really, this role is not one for me, neither is the alignment.
    Interesting comment. Seems like a scum claim. Talk to me about it, please.
  42. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed Yes, I agree. I am definitely seeing scum in...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#4066)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#4064)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#3275)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#3235)
    Overview on roles

    Tree (6+2): (112, Fwog + Hollow), BATMAN, MamaTort
    1/5 scum

    Arso (3+1): (me), Gypsum
    1/3 scum

    Vigi (6+2): (Sett, Lend, music, moth?, Viggorous?)
    2/5 scum

    PR (6+2): (Lukundo, Pepp + Abraxas)
    1/5 scum

    And yes, once one group looks clean scum will sneak in. On fake claims we will know alignment immediately at least...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#3234)
    I'm really, really happy to see people seeing through Batman's bull$#@!, it's nice to know I'm not fully tunnelled.
    Virgin I start to think you might be the other tree and that’s why you pushing me and mama. I would beg that if you are in fact a tree then you claim this now.
    There is likely mama and I as town and then you too and we have the other tree as the scum. This could be huge, there is zero downside to this is you are tree. Of course if you are not then nvm. But this could be huge.
    town tree stump! You are not important. Trust me no one but me cares about you. You can be the hero we need and deserve. If you claim right now this will help a lot.
    Rest of town can some of you who are smart plead for the other tree to claim please? They don’t trust me for whatever reason. We need this info asap
    *wave* Why even bother anymore? If it wasn't already clear from me don't really caring too much about staying alive and my lack of wim: I am le stump.
    It's more indicative that you're the poisoner, actually.
    Yes, I agree. I am definitely seeing scum in Pilica. Plus, wasn't there only one unclaimed tree stump? And that was a mafia stump? In either case, Pilica looks bright red right now. Really bright. Sort of like a stop sign.
  43. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed I am actually confused as to why you would feel...

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaTort (#4001)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#3997)
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaTort (#3987)
    After the latest reveal, I have been rereading my notes and so I’m just catching back up. Andesite P#3924 was kinda already where I was headed on my thinking. It helps show I am not red. Granted, I may not be helping my team much, and I am sorry for that. I was gonna make a wall post with specific details about my reads but I am not in a good place mentally right now so you’re gonna get the short and dirty version. Paragraphs listed in scumread order, not necessarily the order they were written.

    AP - Green - I like her reads and feel. She is way more active than she was when I scummed with her, way more solvey. If you don’t like this slot for green, I don’t care.

    Ande - Green - I think Luke spied him as parity cop based on P#681. If I missed where that was said or confirmed, oh well. Vig’s posts on him were hella suspect and make this more solid for me.

    Logic - Green - disagree with AP here, the flips make me read this way and based on his reads, although moreso on the flips because let’s be honest, the ISO is kinda sparse.

    Olive - blind Green who is so far up Batman’s ass she can’t see past the guano - Fwog has claimed to be voting here off and on since D1. She was pushing Music, Sett, and Cat and they are all greens. She won’t get the $#@! off my ass, which makes me ask why people can’t see that I’m green given everyone else she targets is green. Her tunnel vision alone is making me think Batman is green. The ONLY reason I read green here is because Vigg didn’t post for $#@! but when he did, he gave reads that match the flips we have seen, so I’m inclined to take his reads at face value.

    Gypsum - Null - Fwog may hard read scum here but I don’t see it. Ok, not a lot of town equity either, but what really has me stopped up are P#2867, P#2969, and especially P#3036 and P#3048. That she a) asked for town input and b) followed through with that input and not her own initial motivation looks hella townie to me.

    Ondine - Null - same here as for Scarlet, just been sliding by, flying under the radars until suddenly everyone has started mentioning the slot today. I do have to agree with Scarlet’s P#3839 that asking about the lack of CFD at EoD looks townie here, so reading slightly more green than Scarlet.

    Scarlet - Null - all I have in my notes here is reads and the occasional side comment about the post itself for reference, nothing really of substance. I imagine this is how other people have me listed as well. Has not proven to be one side or the other to me.

    Mischief - Null - yes, I pointed out the fallacy in the timings and claiming of Music as her vig target. I also said that the lack of naming the shot when claiming the role looks hella suspect. That said, I think those two points are not enough to go on. While I can’t understand the reasoning behind not being active during the shot time, I think maybe she was afraid to claim shooting Music in case Moth flipped red and/or Music green and she looked guilty by association. I can also see why she might misclaim Music instead of Fwog since Fwog is still alive and would probably call for her lynch. I see no other solid reasons for a red read here and, in fact, if I use the same logic here as I did for Ondine looking green based on Vigg’s reads, it sticks. Still leaving her close to bottom of null though, not sold she should be higher.

    Batman - Red - P#843 - I wanna lynch him just based on this dumbass, misogynistic post. A source of contention among the whole game. I am really bad at pinning down jester type players so I have been going back and forth here. What put him as red for me are P#946, P#1427, P#1525, P#2513, P#3000, P#3614. Based on my other reads and the flips, I am struggling to see a world where these are not scum indicative.

    Liberal - Red - literally shows up in my notes a total of 6 times, which is not a good look to me. That means they’re probably scummy and have done a damned good job of flying under radars. That Ande reads as scum kinda supports this in my mind. Also, they’re the one that initially pointed out that scum are the people who eat their post counts (P#1301), and I totally fell for it, but as we have seen, our post count eaters were both town (112 & Moth).

    Pilica - Red - I may only have been scum on MU once, but in every game I have played, I have seen scum reads lists usually include one of their own on a TR list alongside actual town to help scum buddies get passes. P#1387 & P#2161 both are the same lists and of the 4 names, 2 are green and 2 are yet unknown. P#2863 If Liberal is red, so is Pilica, and even more so if Bats is green. P#3612 pretty much also makes me think red here. Then to look at P#1854, again, two greens one red, odd one out here being Pilica. P#2025 is straight distancing before their own lynch. Also, how the $#@! do you play mafia without reading prior posts? That makes no sense.


    Gnome - as much as I hate to say it, Red - I really really wanted to TR this slot but after reviewing my notes, I can’t right now. I feel like I am being heavily pocketed D1 based on P#343, P#370, P#398, P#492, P#514, P#1177, P#3165. I also am looking at posts made by people we now know are green or in relation to ones we know are green with regard to this slot (P#562, P#673, P#1195, P#1369, P#2750, P#2755).

    Yes, I realize I have 4 reds and therefore my nulls should be greens, but I am not setting this in stone.
    I have no reason to see Batman as scum. I think that you just dislike his posting style. As for your scumread of me, it has to do with your perception of me pocketing you on D1. I'm not sure where you would get that idea, so if you could explain, that would be helpful.
    I really don't know how else to explain why I felt pocketed. I gave you the exact posts that I feel provide the evidence and have not seen any reason to think otherwise.
    I am actually confused as to why you would feel pocketed, based on those posts. First of all, none of them were written to you directly. They were all questions about you and were directed to people who were scumreading you. I asked them because, at that point, I was townreading you and wanted to know what the people who scumread you were thinking. I wanted them to explain to me what exactly made you look scummy enough for a lynch. So I think that you need a better reason to scum read you than that. If you have any, please share. If you don't please say so and please explain in greater detail as to what about those posts looked as if I was pocketing you without even talking to you.
  44. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed That is great news!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#4036)
    Okay I am back and I will catch up over the rest of the day from where I left out. Sorry, stuff got in the way. But at least I can tell you guys that the test of my friend's friend was negativ which lowers the chance that I am $#@!ed as well.
    That is great news!!!
  45. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed Yes, I can see how I look awfully scummy, based...

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#4034)
    My town pool as of now consist of
    AP
    Andes
    Scarlet
    Catgode
    Gpysum
    Mischief.

    There are my lock towns

    My towns are
    Oil
    Batman
    Mama (Still think that Viggo + Hallow spewed her town)

    This leaves
    GG
    logic
    Ondine (Liking her a bit more recently)
    Pilica
    TL.


    Personally , I am thinking about lynching Pili or GG today.
    Yes, I can see how I look awfully scummy, based on post count, especially today. But I am moving to a new apartment, and I spent a lot of time AFK, moving furniture and buying furniture, etc.

    I could assure you that I am town, but, based on the reality of anticlaim, I cannot prove it.
  46. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed Or it could indicate: RL got in the way....

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#4009)
    I think we can sort by post count this game.
    Can anyone post the total post of all the players? I forgot how to from my phone.
    Bonus points to someone who does a phases one. I kinda want to see the drop off on day two and then day 3 since the morale of wolf team on day 2 should be very low and day 3 even worse.
    A huge drop off could very likely mean a higher rand % of wolfing imo.
    Or it could indicate:
    RL got in the way.
    attention spans died.
    "I can't think of anything original to say"
    or...
    scum hanging out in the scum chat for far too long...
    who knows????
  47. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed I just ask questions. In this case, I was asking...

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaTort (#4001)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#3997)
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaTort (#3987)
    After the latest reveal, I have been rereading my notes and so I’m just catching back up. Andesite P#3924 was kinda already where I was headed on my thinking. It helps show I am not red. Granted, I may not be helping my team much, and I am sorry for that. I was gonna make a wall post with specific details about my reads but I am not in a good place mentally right now so you’re gonna get the short and dirty version. Paragraphs listed in scumread order, not necessarily the order they were written.

    AP - Green - I like her reads and feel. She is way more active than she was when I scummed with her, way more solvey. If you don’t like this slot for green, I don’t care.

    Ande - Green - I think Luke spied him as parity cop based on P#681. If I missed where that was said or confirmed, oh well. Vig’s posts on him were hella suspect and make this more solid for me.

    Logic - Green - disagree with AP here, the flips make me read this way and based on his reads, although moreso on the flips because let’s be honest, the ISO is kinda sparse.

    Olive - blind Green who is so far up Batman’s ass she can’t see past the guano - Fwog has claimed to be voting here off and on since D1. She was pushing Music, Sett, and Cat and they are all greens. She won’t get the $#@! off my ass, which makes me ask why people can’t see that I’m green given everyone else she targets is green. Her tunnel vision alone is making me think Batman is green. The ONLY reason I read green here is because Vigg didn’t post for $#@! but when he did, he gave reads that match the flips we have seen, so I’m inclined to take his reads at face value.

    Gypsum - Null - Fwog may hard read scum here but I don’t see it. Ok, not a lot of town equity either, but what really has me stopped up are P#2867, P#2969, and especially P#3036 and P#3048. That she a) asked for town input and b) followed through with that input and not her own initial motivation looks hella townie to me.

    Ondine - Null - same here as for Scarlet, just been sliding by, flying under the radars until suddenly everyone has started mentioning the slot today. I do have to agree with Scarlet’s P#3839 that asking about the lack of CFD at EoD looks townie here, so reading slightly more green than Scarlet.

    Scarlet - Null - all I have in my notes here is reads and the occasional side comment about the post itself for reference, nothing really of substance. I imagine this is how other people have me listed as well. Has not proven to be one side or the other to me.

    Mischief - Null - yes, I pointed out the fallacy in the timings and claiming of Music as her vig target. I also said that the lack of naming the shot when claiming the role looks hella suspect. That said, I think those two points are not enough to go on. While I can’t understand the reasoning behind not being active during the shot time, I think maybe she was afraid to claim shooting Music in case Moth flipped red and/or Music green and she looked guilty by association. I can also see why she might misclaim Music instead of Fwog since Fwog is still alive and would probably call for her lynch. I see no other solid reasons for a red read here and, in fact, if I use the same logic here as I did for Ondine looking green based on Vigg’s reads, it sticks. Still leaving her close to bottom of null though, not sold she should be higher.

    Batman - Red - P#843 - I wanna lynch him just based on this dumbass, misogynistic post. A source of contention among the whole game. I am really bad at pinning down jester type players so I have been going back and forth here. What put him as red for me are P#946, P#1427, P#1525, P#2513, P#3000, P#3614. Based on my other reads and the flips, I am struggling to see a world where these are not scum indicative.

    Liberal - Red - literally shows up in my notes a total of 6 times, which is not a good look to me. That means they’re probably scummy and have done a damned good job of flying under radars. That Ande reads as scum kinda supports this in my mind. Also, they’re the one that initially pointed out that scum are the people who eat their post counts (P#1301), and I totally fell for it, but as we have seen, our post count eaters were both town (112 & Moth).

    Pilica - Red - I may only have been scum on MU once, but in every game I have played, I have seen scum reads lists usually include one of their own on a TR list alongside actual town to help scum buddies get passes. P#1387 & P#2161 both are the same lists and of the 4 names, 2 are green and 2 are yet unknown. P#2863 If Liberal is red, so is Pilica, and even more so if Bats is green. P#3612 pretty much also makes me think red here. Then to look at P#1854, again, two greens one red, odd one out here being Pilica. P#2025 is straight distancing before their own lynch. Also, how the $#@! do you play mafia without reading prior posts? That makes no sense.


    Gnome - as much as I hate to say it, Red - I really really wanted to TR this slot but after reviewing my notes, I can’t right now. I feel like I am being heavily pocketed D1 based on P#343, P#370, P#398, P#492, P#514, P#1177, P#3165. I also am looking at posts made by people we now know are green or in relation to ones we know are green with regard to this slot (P#562, P#673, P#1195, P#1369, P#2750, P#2755).

    Yes, I realize I have 4 reds and therefore my nulls should be greens, but I am not setting this in stone.
    I have no reason to see Batman as scum. I think that you just dislike his posting style. As for your scumread of me, it has to do with your perception of me pocketing you on D1. I'm not sure where you would get that idea, so if you could explain, that would be helpful.
    I really don't know how else to explain why I felt pocketed. I gave you the exact posts that I feel provide the evidence and have not seen any reason to think otherwise.
    I just ask questions. In this case, I was asking questions of the people who were scum reading you because you were a null read at that point. I don't understand how you saw that as "pocketing." And, yes, I looked at those posts and didn't see how you could come up with the conclusion of pocketing in any of them.
  48. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed I have no reason to see Batman as scum. I think...

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaTort (#3987)
    After the latest reveal, I have been rereading my notes and so I’m just catching back up. Andesite P#3924 was kinda already where I was headed on my thinking. It helps show I am not red. Granted, I may not be helping my team much, and I am sorry for that. I was gonna make a wall post with specific details about my reads but I am not in a good place mentally right now so you’re gonna get the short and dirty version. Paragraphs listed in scumread order, not necessarily the order they were written.

    AP - Green - I like her reads and feel. She is way more active than she was when I scummed with her, way more solvey. If you don’t like this slot for green, I don’t care.

    Ande - Green - I think Luke spied him as parity cop based on P#681. If I missed where that was said or confirmed, oh well. Vig’s posts on him were hella suspect and make this more solid for me.

    Logic - Green - disagree with AP here, the flips make me read this way and based on his reads, although moreso on the flips because let’s be honest, the ISO is kinda sparse.

    Olive - blind Green who is so far up Batman’s ass she can’t see past the guano - Fwog has claimed to be voting here off and on since D1. She was pushing Music, Sett, and Cat and they are all greens. She won’t get the $#@! off my ass, which makes me ask why people can’t see that I’m green given everyone else she targets is green. Her tunnel vision alone is making me think Batman is green. The ONLY reason I read green here is because Vigg didn’t post for $#@! but when he did, he gave reads that match the flips we have seen, so I’m inclined to take his reads at face value.

    Gypsum - Null - Fwog may hard read scum here but I don’t see it. Ok, not a lot of town equity either, but what really has me stopped up are P#2867, P#2969, and especially P#3036 and P#3048. That she a) asked for town input and b) followed through with that input and not her own initial motivation looks hella townie to me.

    Ondine - Null - same here as for Scarlet, just been sliding by, flying under the radars until suddenly everyone has started mentioning the slot today. I do have to agree with Scarlet’s P#3839 that asking about the lack of CFD at EoD looks townie here, so reading slightly more green than Scarlet.

    Scarlet - Null - all I have in my notes here is reads and the occasional side comment about the post itself for reference, nothing really of substance. I imagine this is how other people have me listed as well. Has not proven to be one side or the other to me.

    Mischief - Null - yes, I pointed out the fallacy in the timings and claiming of Music as her vig target. I also said that the lack of naming the shot when claiming the role looks hella suspect. That said, I think those two points are not enough to go on. While I can’t understand the reasoning behind not being active during the shot time, I think maybe she was afraid to claim shooting Music in case Moth flipped red and/or Music green and she looked guilty by association. I can also see why she might misclaim Music instead of Fwog since Fwog is still alive and would probably call for her lynch. I see no other solid reasons for a red read here and, in fact, if I use the same logic here as I did for Ondine looking green based on Vigg’s reads, it sticks. Still leaving her close to bottom of null though, not sold she should be higher.

    Batman - Red - P#843 - I wanna lynch him just based on this dumbass, misogynistic post. A source of contention among the whole game. I am really bad at pinning down jester type players so I have been going back and forth here. What put him as red for me are P#946, P#1427, P#1525, P#2513, P#3000, P#3614. Based on my other reads and the flips, I am struggling to see a world where these are not scum indicative.

    Liberal - Red - literally shows up in my notes a total of 6 times, which is not a good look to me. That means they’re probably scummy and have done a damned good job of flying under radars. That Ande reads as scum kinda supports this in my mind. Also, they’re the one that initially pointed out that scum are the people who eat their post counts (P#1301), and I totally fell for it, but as we have seen, our post count eaters were both town (112 & Moth).

    Pilica - Red - I may only have been scum on MU once, but in every game I have played, I have seen scum reads lists usually include one of their own on a TR list alongside actual town to help scum buddies get passes. P#1387 & P#2161 both are the same lists and of the 4 names, 2 are green and 2 are yet unknown. P#2863 If Liberal is red, so is Pilica, and even more so if Bats is green. P#3612 pretty much also makes me think red here. Then to look at P#1854, again, two greens one red, odd one out here being Pilica. P#2025 is straight distancing before their own lynch. Also, how the $#@! do you play mafia without reading prior posts? That makes no sense.

    Gnome - as much as I hate to say it, Red - I really really wanted to TR this slot but after reviewing my notes, I can’t right now. I feel like I am being heavily pocketed D1 based on P#343, P#370, P#398, P#492, P#514, P#1177, P#3165. I also am looking at posts made by people we now know are green or in relation to ones we know are green with regard to this slot (P#562, P#673, P#1195, P#1369, P#2750, P#2755).

    Yes, I realize I have 4 reds and therefore my nulls should be greens, but I am not setting this in stone.
    I have no reason to see Batman as scum. I think that you just dislike his posting style. As for your scumread of me, it has to do with your perception of me pocketing you on D1. I'm not sure where you would get that idea, so if you could explain, that would be helpful.
  49. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed All right. I have no intention to claim. I need...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#3976)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#3975)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#3803)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#3797)
    No. I don't think that he is scum. I think that he plays wacky on purpose.
    This isn't a real argument. If you think he's 2W2BW or just being lolrandom on purpose, you owe the rest of us a better explanation or justification for this opinion. You've been given as much mechanical fact as everyone else has in this thread, so I find this post inexcusably lazy.
    I am sorry. It has to do with my role, and I cannot give you more information because anticlaim.
    I accept your reasons but perhaps not your conclusion. Please don't claim tonight unless you have reason to believe it would trigger a mislynch.
    All right. I have no intention to claim.
    I need to look at Viggorous and Michelle's ISO to see if I can find potential scum.
  50. Replies
    5,713
    Views
    24,530

    Completed I am sorry. It has to do with my role, and I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#3803)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#3797)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Virgin Olive Oil (#3754)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#3753)
    Bat is annoying town. Why do we need to kill him?
    Did you just skip over pages 73-75?
    No. I don't think that he is scum. I think that he plays wacky on purpose.
    This isn't a real argument. If you think he's 2W2BW or just being lolrandom on purpose, you owe the rest of us a better explanation or justification for this opinion. You've been given as much mechanical fact as everyone else has in this thread, so I find this post inexcusably lazy.
    I am sorry. It has to do with my role, and I cannot give you more information because anticlaim.
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Black Hat

The Black Hat will upon its death cause all future role reveals to include less information. If the Black Hat is nightkilled, only alignments will be revealed for the rest of the game. If the Black Hat is lynched, no information at all will be given for role reveals for the rest of the game.