Search:

Type: Posts; User: Vandyfan402

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Phighter 🙄🙄🙄

    ##Vote Phighter
    🙄🙄🙄
  2. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed I don’t want to vote Phighter. But I $%#!ing will

    I don’t want to vote Phighter. But I $%#!ing will
  3. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed I’m still tied. Is this a bit?

    I’m still tied. Is this a bit?
  4. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Feels like bad town. I might be wrong. Don’t...

    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#1560)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1551)
    Variance, Cape or Hydre. That’s the kills for today
    why not phighter
    Feels like bad town. I might be wrong. Don’t sheep that read in the future
  5. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Absinthe. You 2

  6. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Colin please be awake.

    @Colin please be awake.
  7. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Variance, Cape or Hydre. That’s the kills for...

    Variance, Cape or Hydre. That’s the kills for today
  8. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed We are not killing tesse.

    We are not killing tesse.
  9. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed I thought it felt like an intentional dumbtell

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1522)
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#1462)
    i think if mafia used their ninja it was probably on guillo tbqh?

    laurentus feels like a weird kill to use a ninja for

    but it's quite possible they just haven't yet
    Though I might argue this shows lack of TMI on Variances' end given Vandy's claim.
    I thought it felt like an intentional dumbtell
  10. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed That thought pinged me before I wanted to claim....

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1520)
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#1462)
    i think if mafia used their ninja it was probably on guillo tbqh?

    laurentus feels like a weird kill to use a ninja for

    but it's quite possible they just haven't yet
    Why were you thinking about ninja at all up to this point? I know you were talking mechanics earlier?
    That thought pinged me before I wanted to claim. Which I why I’ve been pushing on them.
  11. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Some unvotes would be nice

    Some unvotes would be nice
  12. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Watched Happy night 1. Watched Laurentus last...

    Watched Happy night 1. Watched Laurentus last night. Sorry that wasn’t clear
  13. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed $%#!ing $%#!. I hate doing this. But this is not...

    $%#!ing $%#!. I hate doing this. But this is not a promising wagon for me. I’m the watcher. Happy into Laurentus. Believe it or not. They used their Ninja last night.
  14. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Is anyone here?

    Is anyone here?
  15. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed What do you think about my POE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#1504)
    Forgot to say I'll be at work and not here for EoD.
    What do you think about my POE?
  16. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Town: tessepia Absinthe. Colin Town leans:...

    Town:
    tessepia
    Absinthe.
    Colin

    Town leans:
    Happy
    Phighter

    PoE:
    Cape90
    Variance

    And then I like…. Don’t know what to do with Hydre. Like at all
  17. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Anyone but Phighter: am I an idiot for...

    Anyone but Phighter: am I an idiot for townreading happy now?
  18. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Ehh, I dont think I like my thought here. What’s...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1483)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#1482)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1481)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1480)
    His handling of outlier day 1 is a bad look
    Just read the first page of his Iso
    This is true, but I believe it's balanced by the .gif responses to Outlier and the fact that he could have voted G at any time, given his vocalised position on the game. He specifically said he would vote for G if it ever came down of a choice between them.
    It looked until the end like Guillo was gonna end up being the kill. Was it possible Variance wanted to stay off the wagon for town cred and accidentally left town flip it onto Outlier?
    Ehh, I dont think I like my thought here. What’s your thought on Cape, Colin?
  19. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed It looked until the end like Guillo was gonna end...

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#1482)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1481)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1480)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#1479)
    I think Variance gives me the most reasons to call him town out of the no-voters. There's the occasional post that makes me question him, but no more than everyone else.
    His handling of outlier day 1 is a bad look
    Just read the first page of his Iso
    This is true, but I believe it's balanced by the .gif responses to Outlier and the fact that he could have voted G at any time, given his vocalised position on the game. He specifically said he would vote for G if it ever came down of a choice between them.
    It looked until the end like Guillo was gonna end up being the kill. Was it possible Variance wanted to stay off the wagon for town cred and accidentally left town flip it onto Outlier?
  20. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Just read the first page of his Iso

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1480)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#1479)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1475)
    Also, what’s everyone’s opinion on Variance? No one reacted AT ALL to my vote there
    I think Variance gives me the most reasons to call him town out of the no-voters. There's the occasional post that makes me question him, but no more than everyone else.
    His handling of outlier day 1 is a bad look
    Just read the first page of his Iso
  21. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed His handling of outlier day 1 is a bad look

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#1479)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1475)
    Also, what’s everyone’s opinion on Variance? No one reacted AT ALL to my vote there
    I think Variance gives me the most reasons to call him town out of the no-voters. There's the occasional post that makes me question him, but no more than everyone else.
    His handling of outlier day 1 is a bad look
  22. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Also, what’s everyone’s opinion on Variance? No...

    Also, what’s everyone’s opinion on Variance? No one reacted AT ALL to my vote there
  23. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed That might give Phighter Pawsim so sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1468)
    It also gives me pause that Phighter hasn’t called me wolfy for not voting Happy. Just bad.
    That might give Phighter
    Paws
    im so sorry
  24. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed It also gives me pause that Phighter hasn’t...

    It also gives me pause that Phighter hasn’t called me wolfy for not voting Happy. Just bad.
  25. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Variance Kinda want to try this on for size

    ##Vote Variance
    Kinda want to try this on for size
  26. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Prove that the situations are different? Prove...

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#1456)
    Prove it.
    Prove that the situations are different? Prove that my thought process was different in both?
  27. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Comparing CPB, a guy who claimed a PR to try and...

    Comparing CPB, a guy who claimed a PR to try and get their scum read killed, and then rescinded it like a minute later, and does that $%#! all the time, to a player who claimed a PR to live in EoD, landed on the town wagon instead of the mafia one, and didn’t get targeted by mafia the next day. These are different enough situations that the read just doesn’t apply.
  28. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed How does this jive with the fact that I ended up...

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#1441)
    My case is simple, but strong (I feel). It is solely based on one point and how markedly different I believe Vandy handled two similar situations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#1329)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1326)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#1325)
    You still feeling this way V?
    Kinda? I flipped onto Twice because they were scummier than Happy, but like.... we have to kill Happy this game
    "You're not allowed to hide behind cpb being pepega as an excuse for killing him."
    This is what's relevant. I'm going to use meta, I think it might be the first time I've ever done it.

    On Thursdays I host MiniMafia - this is how Vandy, Phighter and I know each other so well.

    The game that is relevant is one where Vandy was Town and another Town (cpb) claimed a PR before kind of rescinding it. If anything it was probably more scummy than the situation with Happy (if we're talking about purely the claim and everything around that).

    MiniMafia games are fast. There is not a lot of time for analysis and people have to rely on their guts and instincts.

    The town (and mafia, kind of) went wild. They wanted cpb's head. One voice stood against the tide. Accusing those who were out for blood. Vandy's.

    "You're not allowed to hide behind cpb being pepega as an excuse for killing him." he said to another player.

    Vandy's instinct was to look at the people attacking cpb, to find who was doing it for bad reasons and who was a wolf taking advantage of the situation. This was his snap reaction to what happened.

    He has shown none of that in this thread. His reaction is too add fuel to the fire that burns for Happy's life.

    Given time and space to process Happy's behaviour - particularly when Happy was refusing to fully claim - Vandy handled the situation in a considerably different manner.

    I propose that as Town, Vandy would have pushed the direction towards looking at the behaviour of others and how they were reacting to the situation, even if he didn't find Happy to be particularly townie. That's his nature. His instinctive play is to use information from a contentious situation and solve the game. His posting here demonstrated nothing like this.

    In conclusion, based on Vandy's reaction to a similar situation I believe he is a wolf.

    ##Vote Vandyfan402
    How does this jive with the fact that I ended up on Twice yesterday, one of Happys biggest opponents? I actively evaluated both Happy and Twice’s push of him. Also, it’s a slightly different situation, because this claim was held into the night, and the mafia didn’t try to kill them. It’s like…I kinda see where you’re coming from, but I don’t really see where you’re coming from. Also, CPB has a meta that I don’t think Happy has.
  29. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed I was hoping he would say what he wanted to say...

    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#1430)
    where's colin
    I was hoping he would say what he wanted to say before he went to bed but I guess not
  30. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Oh, I misread that $%#!ing hard. Nevermind then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1426)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1425)
    I hate, hate, hate that defense of Hydre from Cape. But I can’t tell if it’s wolfy.
    defense?

    I am actually defending Phighter and his reasoning on Hydreigon becasue I feel like he would try harder to justify his words instead of being like "50% PR? Yep this is mafia PR gottem" Like what kind of mafia is coming up with that?

    As for Hydreigon, idk, I wouldnt explicitly call anything Hydreigon is doing towny, like

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#871)
    tinfoil theory time

    Colin probably for seeing the flip and saying we messed up

    Could be tmi from Colin ?
    is probably the towniest thing here for simply not aligning with what literally anybody else is thinking.

    But Phighters' reasoning for suspecting Hydreigon with the reasons he has provided are questionable at best. I would suspect something more to do with their content, or lack there of (in terms of comparison to everyone else) which I suppose is LHF
    Oh, I misread that $%#!ing hard. Nevermind then.
  31. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed I hate, hate, hate that defense of Hydre from...

    I hate, hate, hate that defense of Hydre from Cape. But I can’t tell if it’s wolfy.
  32. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Ehh, not sure. Just reacting out loud.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1421)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1332)
    I mean, he can't have a red check on me, so I'm curious what is happening.
    Why do you feel the need to point this out?
    Ehh, not sure. Just reacting out loud.
  33. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed I disagree, plus I thought his game state made...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1415)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1412)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1410)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1409)
    It's gonna have to be a redcheck to get me to not kill you or Happy today

    You know, since you preach about something the entire day only to be shaken off like water on a dog
    He was towny yesterday. Sue me.
    I recognize the inoptimal-ness of my vote yesterday. I thought there was a good enough chance that Twice was mafia that it offset it. It's not like I CFD'd onto a bastion of towniness.
    You actually did he was extremely easy to read

    He was like a town AGN
    I disagree, plus I thought his game state made very little sense. Still do. Wanting to kill Tesse, and having Cape and Variance as both town?

    I think Variance is a very good kill.
  34. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed I recognize the inoptimal-ness of my vote...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1410)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1409)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1408)
    We’ve all given our state now. I think it’s time for @Colin to put his info
    It's gonna have to be a redcheck to get me to not kill you or Happy today

    You know, since you preach about something the entire day only to be shaken off like water on a dog
    He was towny yesterday. Sue me.
    I recognize the inoptimal-ness of my vote yesterday. I thought there was a good enough chance that Twice was mafia that it offset it. It's not like I CFD'd onto a bastion of towniness.
  35. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed He was towny yesterday. Sue me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1409)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1408)
    We’ve all given our state now. I think it’s time for @Colin to put his info
    It's gonna have to be a redcheck to get me to not kill you or Happy today

    You know, since you preach about something the entire day only to be shaken off like water on a dog
    He was towny yesterday. Sue me.
  36. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed We’ve all given our state now. I think it’s time...

    We’ve all given our state now. I think it’s time for @Colin to put his info
  37. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed I lied. I saw this post before I left. I think...

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1367)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1365)
    I think tesse is like, never a wolf.
    She had good posts towards eod, what made you switch from saying that you were paranoid of her . You seem actively worried about her strong wolf game and being snowed by her p#325
    I lied. I saw this post before I left. I think the way she pursued the wagon on to Outlier doesn’t read like a bus at all.
  38. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Anyway, I’m out for a couple of hours.

    Anyway, I’m out for a couple of hours.
  39. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed I think tesse is like, never a wolf.

    I think tesse is like, never a wolf.
  40. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed I do think that if I'm strong townreading a wolf,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1363)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1361)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1358)
    Key word is:half

    And he was not spewed “clear”

    Like I said earlier the only other reason he died over them if they’re all town is that he must have been fossing the scum team. (I don’t buy that mafia pr-read him because his playstyle was definitely not indicative of a pr)
    Also, if you think one of Colin, Tesse, and Absinthe is mafia, which one?
    Not colin. Still sorting the other two. Absinthe was one of my most confident trs but them saying I have to die yesterday p#1106 but them saying they won’t forgive me if I let myself die p#1307 when they don’t even tr me p#1108 is just very wtf????

    They also said they have a great reason to have candy in towns p#1232 and even in the top row in their list p#1067 but vote them a minute later p#1235

    Idk, could still be a villager with just very bad progression eod because a lot happening in a short amount of time, but yeah they were the slot I mentioned earlier that I need to refresh myself on why I trd them
    I do think that if I'm strong townreading a wolf, it's probably Absinthe. but I just can't get there yet?
  41. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Also, if you think one of Colin, Tesse, and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1358)
    Key word is:half

    And he was not spewed “clear”

    Like I said earlier the only other reason he died over them if they’re all town is that he must have been fossing the scum team. (I don’t buy that mafia pr-read him because his playstyle was definitely not indicative of a pr)
    Also, if you think one of Colin, Tesse, and Absinthe is mafia, which one?
  42. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed He tried to CFD onto me, but that didnt' work.

    He tried to CFD onto me, but that didnt' work.
  43. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Variance, while being tonally towny, defending...

    Variance, while being tonally towny, defending Outlier several times on day 1. #372, #458(Which is a response to your town read), #520, #531, and #542,
  44. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Laurentus was basically half of the game's top...

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1356)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#1355)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1354)
    Can you sell me on why I might by misreading variance or cape?
    Absinte, tesse, and Colin are almost certainly town.

    So, removing you and me, that leaves
    Cape90
    Hydreigon25
    Phighter
    Variance

    I think if your town, you are almost certainly misreading one of them. And then there's Hydre, who I have no clue what's going on there.
    See bro that’s the issue, everyone in the thread had the same top 3 as their main town yesterday so why did lauren die over any of them?
    Laurentus was basically half of the game's top town
  45. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Absinte, tesse, and Colin are almost certainly...

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1354)
    Can you sell me on why I might by misreading variance or cape?
    Absinte, tesse, and Colin are almost certainly town.

    So, removing you and me, that leaves
    Cape90
    Hydreigon25
    Phighter
    Variance

    I think if your town, you are almost certainly misreading one of them. And then there's Hydre, who I have no clue what's going on there.
  46. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed I voted Twice for a reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1350)
    Like your logic is understandable in the sense that I am a liability for town and if I survive close to lylo then we almost always lose, but you know what? If you literally just find the mafia and kill them first then you don’t have to worry about me being misyeeted because the mafia will all be dead and the game will be over. Show me where you have tried to find scum outside of me throughout all of d2?
    I voted Twice for a reason
  47. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Happy I'm gonna feel so dumb if I start to town...

    ##Unvote Happy
    I'm gonna feel so dumb if I start to town read Happy and they did that $%#! as mafia
  48. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Fine, sell me on like variance or Cape.

    Fine, sell me on like variance or Cape.
  49. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed Happy, I recognize that you were kinda towny...

    Happy, I recognize that you were kinda towny yesterday. Which is why it was enough to flip onto Twice, who had a much worse day then yo. However, I think that we HAVE To kill you this game. Mafia is never killing you, and you will always be an easy misyeet for mafia to get if you are town. You are almost certainly not gonna post so well that you clear yourself. Unless you kill a mafia, but considering your tunnel on me, that seems unlikely to happen.
  50. Replies
    2,024
    Views
    28,562

    Completed I think Twice wasn't very towny, and they were...

    I think Twice wasn't very towny, and they were very firmly in my POE. I also struggled to find their posts/world view as towny. It felt like a wolf that wanted to kill Happy because that was the "towny" mindset. But like.... still on Happy I guess? Irregardless of the PR claim, they didn't land on the flipped mafia?
Results 1 to 50 of 156
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Copycat

The Copycat may each night target another player and copy their action and use it on a second player also chosen by the Copycat.