Search:

Type: Posts; User: Owner Of A Lonely Heart

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.10 seconds.

  1. Replies
    7
    Views
    79

    Walrus Do you accept alts?

    Do you accept alts?
  2. Walrus Owner alt is 3 songs away, and Owner is 5 songs...

    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#63)
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#62)
    I'm so behind.
    Awwh : if you need an extended deadline or smth we can sort it out I'm sure
    Owner alt is 3 songs away, and Owner is 5 songs away. I should make it by the deadline.
  3. Walrus I'm so behind.

    I'm so behind.
  4. Walrus This looks fun. There's even an alt spot. ...

    This looks fun. There's even an alt spot.

  5. Replies
    169
    Views
    7,820

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7kF4MXXCoA

  6. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed The reason I had yog in my scum reads at one...

    The reason I had yog in my scum reads at one point is that thingy and jan had town read, Thingy in 2nd post and Jan his first I believe. But the main reason or connection was Panther talking about yog's GoT game or at least talking about how good it was and that he hopes that something like this is going on.

    But sadly that theory went out the window with robik's day 1 yog town. Then again, if we lynched thingy one or two days before the game is over we might have gotten to yog. And sadly, the only true connection here was thingy.
  7. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed That's how it is most games. I realized going...

    Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 (#6773)
    Owner: I thought that you did good work independently coming to correct conclusions on several people. It's a shame no one really listened to anyone this game though.
    That's how it is most games. I realized going into day 2 that the phases were too long. I couldn't keep up day 1 long term. I was already reevaluating on people before the lynch was happening.

    I still don't understand SHC. It has been explained to me before or I read some article on here about it, but it doesn't stick.
  8. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed I'm glad that it's funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#6766)
    Hahahahaha.

    I was reading through Owner's thoughts QT and found this gem

    *looking for games over on bay12 forums*

    i'm not digging too much am I?
    I have no idea why I find her sudden "Is this too intrusive?" thought so funny but damn it I did.
    I'm glad that it's funny.
  9. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed I did actually realize that after the fact, but I...

    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#6767)
    Also I didn't mention this during the game itself Owner but that Monty Python game was a pretty bad game to go looking for meta on me in, that game got pretty thoroughly Yates'd and while I didn't know what exactly was going on I felt something was off and it seriously irritated me.
    I did actually realize that after the fact, but I just left it as is (the yates cheater part). To be fair, I did catch you on other things though.
  10. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed rereads my past thoughts, it looks like I had...

    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#6758)
    Not sure if anyone is interested in my notes but here they are:

    All 676 posts: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/turcg9rGfcfCg
    rereads my past thoughts, it looks like I had some good reads going into when shad/chris/frog died, but not good enough or not convincing enough

    *catches wolf vig from his first post but never gets to take him down* I should probably really see if I can find said post where I thought he could be a vig...
  11. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed Sorry Phighter :(

  12. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed No problem, I really enjoy that about PerC. When...

    Quote Originally Posted by jumpluff (#6762)
    Quote Originally Posted by mhsmith0 (#6739)
    wolves: ggwp

    villagers: sorry I played like $#@!

    @jumpluff: sorry for crapping on you in particular, you didn't desreve it, village as a whole played bad and dumping on you was unfair

    off the cuff game felt unbalanced, not sure it hits lolbalance levels though. might play around w it a bit to see what i think w/ full flips out (I was definitely rattling around in my brain that wolf vigs were gated to end n6 like the rolecop and/or there were 0 backups, i don't think i was ever gonna get that they were ungated AND had a vig backup AND town didn't have a vig backup)


    thank you. I'm just a baby sorry. I enjoyed playing with you when we were actually alive even though I can't read you, and wallposters have to stick together.

    @Owner Of A Lonely Heart you were really fun to talk to in thread (regardless of our reads) and clearly putting a lot of effort and thought into the game, and I would play with you again for sure. Crazy to see all those weeks of thought laid out, thank you for sharing!
    No problem, I really enjoy that about PerC. When the game is all said and done, everyone gets to see what each other thought throughout the game if that were taking notes in their QT.
  13. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed I think 4mask was the one at one point I thought...

    Quote Originally Posted by Weatherguy (#6759)
    holy $#@!
    I think 4mask was the one at one point I thought was vig, but I thought he could be a town vig. And I still couldn't find where that post was; it might be in there somewhere. Idk.

    Weatherguy09/11/2019
    "Yeah lol. Owner one of my favorite video Mafia players, super mild mannered but thoughtful"
    Also thanks, I might put that one as my signature.
  14. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed Not sure if anyone is interested in my notes but...

    Not sure if anyone is interested in my notes but here they are:

    All 676 posts: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/turcg9rGfcfCg
  15. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed 4mask not doing much against my case on him ...

    4mask not doing much against my case on him

    ---

    I should have reevaluated on WG for being alive so long. But then I thought he was kind of like me but not.

    ---

    bop was just not playing but also conveniently saying that I'm town.

    ---

    I'm glad I had yog in one of my scum lists at one point. But those fake cop peeks sure didn't help us except lolvisor.
  16. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed 4maskwolf Honestly, yeah, I'm tired. But...

    ##Vote 4maskwolf

    Honestly, yeah, I'm tired. But yourself and thingy are my strongest scum reads. I'll still want to figure out the whole team though. If there is some possibly that town could still win this, I still want to make sure I feel like I did the best I could in the time I had.
  17. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed Hi folks, I'm bit out of because of Hearthstone...

    Hi folks, I'm bit out of because of Hearthstone drama. I need to ISO Sunbae and then I need to make decision on who we should prioritize the lynch on to hopefully land a wolf vig.

    I'm hoping to find the one thing in my notes where I thought someone might be a vig as that would probably be the direction I would go today.
  18. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed the panther wagon formed quickish though or well...

    the panther wagon formed quickish though or well it's eod, owner.

    yeah, I know. it happens. I'm just not sure if I'm comfortable with everyone voting for Panther.
  19. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed But thingy is here or noticing when I bring him...

    But thingy is here or noticing when I bring him up...do I move idk
  20. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed Panther not being here right now worries me

    Panther not being here right now worries me
  21. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed how do you feel with boq voting that way? Do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by t om (#6462)
    $#@! sorry cron

    ##Vote Trustworthy Liberal
    how do you feel with boq voting that way? Do you feel that matters?
  22. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed I'm being worried

    Quote Originally Posted by t om (#6457)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#6455)
    No plz no cfd my heart won’t take it
    Im being an adult
    I'm being worried
  23. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed thingy didn't respond to my post :(

    thingy didn't respond to my post
  24. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed either that or hovering

    Quote Originally Posted by mhsmith0 (#6419)
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#6415)
    How do you people do this on the phone I swear to God I can’t read anything

    Has anybody made any argument at all the panther could be killing power, because if not seriously what the hell dudeS

    Where is sunbae
    sunbae is afk
    so is panther
    so is bop

    if there aren't 2+ wolves in that set then this game is well and truly $#@!ed i think
    either that or hovering
  25. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed it being day 6 + super long days doesn't help

    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#6426)
    A whole day went by and did the two subs do jack?
    it being day 6 + super long days doesn't help
  26. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed is Panther reading me town as a pocket attempt or...

    is Panther reading me town as a pocket attempt or did me partially isoing him and not finding a solid enough case mean he's town?
  27. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed so far boq could be with Panther, Frog and 4mask...

    so far boq could be with Panther, Frog and 4mask that's like 5 or 6 posts into day 1

    but I generally get decisions like this wrong...but they also did shoot Roman who was voting there...

    the spicy thing was also kind of not the best but apparently is a thing over here.
  28. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed I'll go skim/read boq's iso and see if I can...

    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#6373)
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#6371)
    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#6363)
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#6357)
    Thingy or 4mask is where I'm sitting today.
    owner please stop

    vote for the people who lynched phighter yesterday

    thingy and 4mask are town

    please
    wolves bus though, especially sometimes the wolf prs.

    I vote for my scum reads.
    boq is a guaranteed wolf

    I don't know how much clearer to make this
    I'll go skim/read boq's iso and see if I can change my mind on him or not. he's felt fine to me most of the game + visor voting on him as like 7th vote? is what my mind jumps to.
  29. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed could you link it? the two people mentioned...

    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#6368)
    boq is still a lock wolf because the wolves would have straight won if they'd hammered him and he was town

    how is no one interacting with this argument
    could you link it?

    the two people mentioned were cron and robik if memory serves, robik has since been claimed ic to vote there.
  30. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed wolves bus though, especially sometimes the wolf...

    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#6363)
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#6357)
    Thingy or 4mask is where I'm sitting today.
    owner please stop

    vote for the people who lynched phighter yesterday

    thingy and 4mask are town

    please
    wolves bus though, especially sometimes the wolf prs.

    I vote for my scum reads.
  31. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed You are making me scared, Cron. *mini panics*

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#6358)
    I’m considering a flip on thingy if robik doesn’t show up eod. Like.... if our one confirmed is on there I might just have to blindly follow and pray to the gods this works.
    You are making me scared, Cron. *mini panics*
  32. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed Thingy or 4mask is where I'm sitting today.

    Thingy or 4mask is where I'm sitting today.
  33. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed Panther's first post reads like he's trying to...

    Panther's first post reads like he's trying to take a bullet.

    Also there's a comment where thingy doesn't like all these low posters, which could me he isn't with Panther or bop? I can't remember how active SS was at the moment too. Or it could be a distance.
  34. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed Cron why Panther and not Thingy?

    @Cron why Panther and not Thingy?
  35. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed Billy is on the table after both thingy and 4mask...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#6336)
    God plz can we just lynch billy. If we gonna yolo lets yolo big
    Billy is on the table after both thingy and 4mask go down in my mind. But I'm not completely sold yet that billy is the deep one. His retracking the claim to you saying something like I guess that it would be hard to believe that we have Amy's and Apoc's roles in addition to a cop or something rather. Something about it left an impression on me. It might just be nothing.
  36. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed My argument would be more in line with how fast...

    Quote Originally Posted by mhsmith0 (#6332)
    Maybe the strongest argument for boqtown is wiggles hard townreading him eod1 and dying n1 anyway. Maaaybe dampened because jaleb and frog were wolves tho? Still feels a bit odd tho?
    My argument would be more in line with how fast votes have been put on him or visor voting for him. Other than that, I would need to reread.
  37. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed I disagree. If you are town, why would you ever...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#6326)
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#6323)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#6268)
    Thingyman: Today's not been a bad day again stuck on a bubble format of today just picking up the ISO now, but today's not bad very least as I trust yog's case on him unlikely to be Wolf kill power, but could be goon, Town lean
    But I have to evaluate him for his whole play, not just today. The amount of excuses he's given plus his neutral interactions with both frog and jaleb I can't read him town.

    His neutral interaction with frog is that frog was voting for apoc with his fibanacci post. Thingy questions why Apoc but has a this -> emoji

    For his interaction with jaleb he does an aww post when jaleb is talking about how thingy would generally avoid people like Phighter
    Owner

    Having neutral interactions with two players that barely played the game isn't scummy. It's a thing that happens.

    As for the excuses, I'd advise you to consider it from this perspective: If I'm a villager. I'm just telling the truth. If I'm a wolf, why would I want to give excuses and hang out in wolf chat like you said earlier - when I'm getting a lot of heat for not posting? The only real reason there is suspicion towards me is my lack of activity.

    Which is all to say that me being busy is just the truth and therefore you shouldn't be reading into it as anything alignment indicative. Rather, you should read me on my posts. So I implore you to read my posts and consider whether they're made from a villager or scum.

    Or well, if you're a wolf, you can do whatever you want, ofc :P
    I disagree. If you are town, why would you ever say "If I'm a wolf" as that's unnecessary wifom.

    I disagree.

    I'm going by what you have said. In the Teen Wolf Cobalt game, you were more active than this, but I still think you are wolf this game. People start voting for you? Oh look, there you are. You are posting more in the thread. You have two neutral interactions with wolves that have flipped. The connection is there.
  38. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed I'm not remembering what you said there. I'm...

    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#6324)
    owner what do you make of my argument that the wolves would have won if they hammered boq early today?
    I'm not remembering what you said there. I'm remember more about this post:

    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#6142)
    Last post, see you guys sunday.

    Thingy is town because he is being pushed by wolves.

    Not everyone pushing thingy is a wolf, but it's a wagon constructed by wolves.

    Look at the vote counts right now. The 4 people on boquise were on frog yesterday (a wolf!), and the 4 people on thingyman were on phighter yesterday (a town!). This isn't proof in and of itself, but you should be really skeptical. Yes I get robik's a town, but he's strongarmed two awful lynches and clearly doesn't know what's going on.

    If you need proof boq is a wolf, just look at frog's airbrained defense of him day 3. Boq was receiving pressure, there were the votes to off him at eod, and frog shows up claiming a peek. To hear people argue 'boq likely isn't KP' is absurd. If he is a wolf, he is the most likely to be KP. Look at the history of people standing up to defend him (Frog, cron, sunbae), and compare that to the people who have tried to get him lynched (ampharos, fable, dyachei). Boq has been hard defended all game and it's worked, and is working now.

    Just look at early today. Mafia could have easily dayviged, hammered, and gone into tomorrow riding a 8-6 lead with TWO vigilantes left. Those are absurd odds. Yet what do they do? They kill a boquise voter and manage to break the wagon.

    This thingy wagon feels too similar to how manasi was pressured. She was busy, and had other stuff, and way too many people were pushing her for it. I don't think thingy is much different. Sure thingy's voting record sucks, but that's not particularly wolfy. He hasn't been consistently pushing villagers hard the way the people pushing him have been.

    I think this appeal is mostly to weatherguy, robik, and owner, because I think you three are probably still town, but seriously. Boq is as close to mechanically wolf as we can possibly get. Very likely PR, and you're following the same people who got us down the phighter lynch. Wake up a little please.
  39. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed But I have to evaluate him for his whole play,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#6268)
    Thingyman: Today's not been a bad day again stuck on a bubble format of today just picking up the ISO now, but today's not bad very least as I trust yog's case on him unlikely to be Wolf kill power, but could be goon, Town lean
    But I have to evaluate him for his whole play, not just today. The amount of excuses he's given plus his neutral interactions with both frog and jaleb I can't read him town.

    His neutral interaction with frog is that frog was voting for apoc with his fibanacci post. Thingy questions why Apoc but has a this -> emoji

    For his interaction with jaleb he does an aww post when jaleb is talking about how thingy would generally avoid people like Phighter
  40. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed he was replaced

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#6297)
    SS lack of presence is noted

    But he had some decent interactions with visor early

    Really only thing holding me back
    he was replaced
  41. Replies
    104
    Views
    2,107

    Walrus Okay, it is time to work on this.

    Okay, it is time to work on this.
  42. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed I still suspect 4mask, but I do see Thingy have...

    I still suspect 4mask, but I do see Thingy have early on neutral interactions with both Frog and Jaleb. So that sells me on him still being scum. Or well that, and just him not being here or making x amount of excuses each time he was here.


    I think he originally did intend to play, but I think all I see is a ghost a person who's probably chilling out in wolf chat.

    ##Vote Thingyman
  43. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed I don't use multiquoting like ever. That feature...

    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#3357)
    God this is awful to do on a phone.
    Ended up doing red text for ease and still took forever.

    I probably wouldn’t read this post if 70% of the people alive wrote it but I wrote it so you should read it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman (#272)
    Have read every post up to 200 mostly word for word... Taking a much needed break now. Some tidbits:

    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#83)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#31)
    ##Vote Thingyman

    I want to be part of the squad that kills thingyman, pretty much regardless of his alignment ngl

    I don’t think I’ve ever played a game with him

    I now realize my typing here is probably why lmao
    maybe you play like this a lot? idk, what I do know is that you want a reason attached to your vote and to be frank: it's scummy, dude.

    ##Vote Phighter

    Maybe, it's playful? Maybe you and thingy have a history of being different alignments so that could be a legit-good-natured-vote, but I don't know man.
    I'm not sure you even fully read his post despite you claiming you're searching for reasoning. He clearly states they've never played together so your last line doesn't follow well..

    Edit: After reading later posts from Owner, I think she's fine. I'll keep that in mind, but might likely have been an honest flub.
    First, this is fake for two reasons. Normal people just state their conclusion instead of quoting a post to say one thing, then SHOWING you had a progression to say “nvm I read other stuff and changed my mind. Look at me, I’m so Town”

    ***important*** AND SECONDLY, this is fake because of how making a multiquote works. For example, when I started making this post, I had to quote all the posts I was replying to and THEN I come add my commentary. You wrote it like the forum software let’s you make commentary as you multiquote and you came back later after you were done reading more stuff and adding commentary to it to say you had a progression. It doesn’t work that way. Fake. Go ahead and tell me you were copying and pasting quotes into a mq and adding progressive commentary. I’ll laugh at you and still point out how wolfy it is to keep the original wishy washy comment and add the edit.

    I don't use multiquoting like ever. That feature is lost on me.

    I generally have two tabs open. 1 tab holds the post I'm making while the other tab holds wherever I'm currently reading. So I just go back and forth copying and pasting stuff from whatever I'm reading on the 2nd tab and putting onto whichever tab holds the one post that currently making.

    PS: this is what it looks like; I'm reading your ISO.
  44. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed It looks like you had this same focus on Phighter...

    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#6046)
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#6042)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#6037)
    I will say that Panther doesn't have a very good track record of reading me

    So this could in theory be within his town range

    But as I recall, Panther was usually still easy to read as villager whilst being hilariously wrong on me, and that isn't the case here

    And even if we ignore his read on me, Panther's focus this game has seemed off. He's seemed to be commenting here and there without really pushing anything. Because he's just trying to float along.
    @Panther, has been kind of pushing me. I've found something that he has done twice, but I'm unsure if it is alignment indicative. I read it as slightly scummy as it reminds me of how Apoc wolfs.

    Panther has narrowly focused on me mentioning SK stuff. He hasn't commented or really said much of anything regarding my other posts.

    He's also said that people should be looking at me when according to him haven't gotten much love in the voting department in contrast to Boq. Boq has gotten a lot of votes yes. I was pushed on yesterday and had the potential to be mislynched at one point.

    But he didn't say anything about my case on 4mask. Like there's been one or two people who acknowledged it, but I'm under the impression the Panther wants me dead.

    Does anyone know if Panther has this focus as either alignment? Or do I seriously have to case him?
    I have not at all been narrowly focused on you mentioning the SK stuff. Sunbae has hit that point more than one time, but I wouldn't call him narrowly focused either.

    Unsure if you're mixing the two of us up or just saying general $#@! like thingy, but my pushes on you have been for stuff that is just alette-level ridiculous to be an actual real thought fmpov

    It looks like you had this same focus on Phighter too. But I think part of it is being influenced right now by hindsight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#2285)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2258)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2245)
    ##Vote Master Radishes
    On one hand

    I kinda refuse to believe Frog is this dense

    On the other hand

    This is lolbad
    This post is wolfy in that it doesn’t feel like frog is an unknown to phi here. A possible wolf. Just very treated-like-a-villager. Feels like TMI on both frog and radishes v to me.

    I’m aware phighter was involved in heavily hinting at dayvig that jumpluff cc’d and he said he was trying to take a role bullet and people think that’s villagy. I think phighter is just as likely to “think up” that soft claim gambit as a wolf trying to out the dayvig. And I think that concept was on his mind because he made a post at me when I left a n0 saying “wolfy panther leaves a fakepeek to try to get others to do it too and narrow the cop POE.” Found that post to be very wolfy too for giving zero room to my peek by calling it fake and the possibility (doubtful) that’s a tmi slip if he and Tom and w/w. Crossed my mind at the time “maybe he slipped he is the real cop” by calling my $#@! a fakepeek and he really had paranoia about getting poe’d. But that’s out the window now and I just think it’s wolfy.

    Don’t really want to look at more of his posts because I don’t enjoy reading them, generally. No offense phi, mostly. But does anyone have phighter wolfy

    And I gather jaleb is treated as outed and he is conceding being outed. I’ll read at some point but if someone wants to recap that, thanks.
    But here, it could be you are overestimating what Phighter can and cannot do. I think a lot of us feel like the other person could do it, but the other person in question, tends to have more reservations or uncertainty about if it would be truly possible to do. Or maybe that's more of how I feel when someone says I'm capable of something.
  45. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed Panther, has been kind of pushing me. I've found...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#6037)
    I will say that Panther doesn't have a very good track record of reading me

    So this could in theory be within his town range

    But as I recall, Panther was usually still easy to read as villager whilst being hilariously wrong on me, and that isn't the case here

    And even if we ignore his read on me, Panther's focus this game has seemed off. He's seemed to be commenting here and there without really pushing anything. Because he's just trying to float along.
    @Panther, has been kind of pushing me. I've found something that he has done twice, but I'm unsure if it is alignment indicative. I read it as slightly scummy as it reminds me of how Apoc wolfs.

    Panther has narrowly focused on me mentioning SK stuff. He hasn't commented or really said much of anything regarding my other posts.

    He's also said that people should be looking at me when according to him haven't gotten much love in the voting department in contrast to Boq. Boq has gotten a lot of votes yes. I was pushed on yesterday and had the potential to be mislynched at one point.

    But he didn't say anything about my case on 4mask. Like there's been one or two people who acknowledged it, but I'm under the impression the Panther wants me dead.

    Does anyone know if Panther has this focus as either alignment? Or do I seriously have to case him?
  46. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed Cron subbed in Day 2. This is impossible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#5949)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5947)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#5941)
    Even if bop is a villager, we aren’t clearing anyone as shc it gets killed, so as I said before it’s time to drop all that

    Aorn I feel best about lynching thingy

    On a side note, if I was a wolf, owner would be my pick as easiest mislynch if a villager (or boq). And owner has been notably not pushed on or wagoned like boq lately so gun to head on that alone I think owner deserves a very close look by all. Want to look at owner wagon from yesterday and how those votes happened and where they moved off to

    I saw plenty of other stuff I want to respond to or comment on but don’t have time right now

    Cron- can you not ignore my question about your frog unvote where you said you thought his posts were town but then said you were voting in spirit
    i answered it, try again wolf
    new Panther test case

    people who directly address you as "wolf" are a wolf more often than not

    @Apoc please say "panther" in dvc with the correct answer for n=1, Cron.
    Cron subbed in Day 2. This is impossible.
  47. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed ebwop *weren't always

    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#5945)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#5943)
    Y'know Owner, if you're going to try and case me on my attitude maybe a) check town games as well to see if I'm a grump in both (The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly 2 is a good one to check) and b) maybe take any cases on attitude from two years ago with a grain of salt.

    Some serious effort went into that, though, I'm impressed.
    I did skim some town games, but you were always mislynched or couldn't tell much cause no freaking thread summary so reading/skimming 28 or 29 pages at 50ppp (yeah, on PerC, I'm on 10ppp; so don't you go balking at my 50ppp) Jaleb would totally do so anyways.

    There was one that was like 47, and I was like nope. I didn't case your turbo games, because I feel like turbo games are different mindset or more quick on your feet.
    ebwop *weren't always
  48. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed My playstyle doesn't change much with time. So I...

    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#5943)
    Y'know Owner, if you're going to try and case me on my attitude maybe a) check town games as well to see if I'm a grump in both (The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly 2 is a good one to check) and b) maybe take any cases on attitude from two years ago with a grain of salt.

    Some serious effort went into that, though, I'm impressed.
    My playstyle doesn't change much with time. So I would also argue that there is chance that your playstyle doesn't change with time. But true, that probably still is up to speculation.
  49. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed I did skim some town games, but you were always...

    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#5943)
    Y'know Owner, if you're going to try and case me on my attitude maybe a) check town games as well to see if I'm a grump in both (The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly 2 is a good one to check) and b) maybe take any cases on attitude from two years ago with a grain of salt.

    Some serious effort went into that, though, I'm impressed.
    I did skim some town games, but you were always mislynched or couldn't tell much cause no freaking thread summary so reading/skimming 28 or 29 pages at 50ppp (yeah, on PerC, I'm on 10ppp; so don't you go balking at my 50ppp) Jaleb would totally do so anyways.

    There was one that was like 47, and I was like nope. I didn't case your turbo games, because I feel like turbo games are different mindset or more quick on your feet.
  50. Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,673

    Completed I was one of people around who didn't vote for...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#5889)
    Also idk what to make of Owner. I want to scum read her for that SK read and stuff, but the fact that she is actually looking at other things, trying to solve, and not just keep talking about the set agenda is townie.
    I was one of people around who didn't vote for you. I'm not sure if I'll regret these words later.

    But wagons have been forming fast on you from what I've seen. I think I'm back to thinking that makes you more likely town.
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Clairvoyant

The Clairvoyant will each night be given a new piece of information relating to the game's mechanics/setup.