Search:

Type: Posts; User: p4rk

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Yeah. It would explain the erratic behavior and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Imarevenant (#1946)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1944)
    What’s the role that kills people that vote for you? We saw that a game or two ago right? That’s what I’m concerned Hydreigon is. I see no other explanation
    A bomb
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1945)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1944)
    What’s the role that kills people that vote for you? We saw that a game or two ago right? That’s what I’m concerned Hydreigon is. I see no other explanation
    Suicide bomber?
    Yeah. It would explain the erratic behavior and weird claims from both Paws and Hydreigon. Trying to draw votes.
  2. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed What’s the role that kills people that vote for...

    What’s the role that kills people that vote for you? We saw that a game or two ago right? That’s what I’m concerned Hydreigon is. I see no other explanation
  3. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed For me it’s not the pure act of inactivity. It’s...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#1933)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1932)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#1930)
    This push on v98 is kinda gross and I'd look into WWS is p4rk flips red.

    Like if the slot just doesn't exist wait for a sub.
    It's not empty though, he posted said he was going to catch up blah blah blah, and said nothing.

    Does that not look bad to you?
    Not really, it means the guy is either busy or a flake which is NAI in my experience.
    For me it’s not the pure act of inactivity. It’s the fact that the inactivity came during a time where (before the cop gave scum result on me), they were a prime target for questioning.
  4. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Also, you hold this over my head as if you’re...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1897)
    ##Vote lukess1

    For Roleblocking me


    ##Vote p4rk

    if you are town it's NAGL for you to vote a PR
    Also, you hold this over my head as if you’re somehow guaranteed town while you sit with a traditionally scummy role claimed (which we don’t even know you really have). What have you realistically done to contribute to finding a wolf today?
  5. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Not really a good look for you to be doing the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1897)
    ##Vote lukess1

    For Roleblocking me


    ##Vote p4rk

    if you are town it's NAGL for you to vote a PR
    Not really a good look for you to be doing the things you’re doing, either. I have no reason to believe you’re town.
  6. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Hydreigon25 Between this role fishing, trying...

    ##Vote Hydreigon25

    Between this role fishing, trying to buddy up with me, I think he is more deserving of my vote than V98
  7. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed I don’t see how this works in town favor in the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1894)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1891)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1890)
    does everyone think we should soft claim to see if there's any scummy roles ?
    Are you role fishing now?
    no i want to protect important people
    I don’t see how this works in town favor in the slightest
  8. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed I’m starting to think Hydreigon is defending me...

    I’m starting to think Hydreigon is defending me so hard because he knows he will look good when I turn up town
  9. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed You said you didn’t frame anyone N1. Did you do...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1867)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1850)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1830)
    if we keep P4rk alive and someone dies tonight then we can clear him
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1835)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#1831)
    how can we clear him?
    if P4rk's unable to do anything tonight & someone still dies during the night then i think we can clear him
    Clear him from what? From preforming the kill? Yes, but there are more than one wolf. And with the number of BPV's lack of a kill doesn't even do that.
    This is more than once you have tried to get the spotlight off of p4rk, is there a reason for that? I can only think of 2-3 reasons you would do this. And the ones in play don't cast a good light in your direction.
    While it's true that we don't know P4rk's alignment until the flip, i iso'd him and haven't seen anything scummy yet
    You said you didn’t frame anyone N1. Did you do anything else?
  10. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed This. They said they were going to catch up that...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1863)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1853)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1845)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1819)
    So, I know I’m either a miller or framed. Not sure who framed me and don’t have a lead on that, but my biggest read at the moment is V98. They shouldn’t get out of today with no consequences just because the attention was shifted to me. You don’t get to have 2 posts in an incredibly active day without getting lynched.

    ##Vote V98
    While I see this as a selfpress type of vote, I am inclined to feel the same way. Granted in the game I just played with him on Dominating 12(Anaz's game) he, nor anybody else posted alot. Including me, if you believe that.
    But I do know he was active in our private chat, so his inactivity concerns me.

    I still feel red check>inactivity, but for the time being there isn't a reason not to apply a lil pressure.

    ##Vote V98
    Hmmm i feel like V98 is low hanging fruit, don't feel good about pushing this.

    I'd rather wait for their trip to be over and hope they start posting more. For now it would be better to lynch a wolf who is more involved, or at least try.
    Quote Originally Posted by V98 (#1592)
    Just got back from Wales. I am absolutely destroyed but I will make sure to catch up and post my thoughts before I sleep - got lots to do though here
    Trips over?
    This. They said they were going to catch up that night. Over 24 hours ago. Nothing.
  11. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed They said they were back and catching up last...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1851)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1843)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1838)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1819)
    So, I know I’m either a miller or framed. Not sure who framed me and don’t have a lead on that, but my biggest read at the moment is V98. They shouldn’t get out of today with no consequences just because the attention was shifted to me. You don’t get to have 2 posts in an incredibly active day without getting lynched.

    ##Vote V98
    Wait why do you sus V98?
    For the same reason everyone else does. They have literally 2 posts for D2 and not much D1.
    And low post count = scum because?...

    V98 went to climb a mountain in wales or something right? why is that wolfy lol
    Like if people sus him for the content thats fine, if its low activity thats a weak reason for a scum read.
    They said they were back and catching up last night right? So to me, when they were catching a lot of suspicion, just to come back and give NOTHING when they do return, that’s incredibly scummy.
    Seems like it’s just taking advantage of the fact that the focus has shifted to me, since they have something to hide.
  12. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed For the same reason everyone else does. They have...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1838)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1819)
    So, I know I’m either a miller or framed. Not sure who framed me and don’t have a lead on that, but my biggest read at the moment is V98. They shouldn’t get out of today with no consequences just because the attention was shifted to me. You don’t get to have 2 posts in an incredibly active day without getting lynched.

    ##Vote V98
    Wait why do you sus V98?
    For the same reason everyone else does. They have literally 2 posts for D2 and not much D1.
  13. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed So, I know I’m either a miller or framed. Not...

    So, I know I’m either a miller or framed. Not sure who framed me and don’t have a lead on that, but my biggest read at the moment is V98. They shouldn’t get out of today with no consequences just because the attention was shifted to me. You don’t get to have 2 posts in an incredibly active day without getting lynched.

    ##Vote V98
  14. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Ah ok. I know I saw that message, but I thought...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1816)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1812)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1808)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1804)
    i hadn't thought of that let me ask the gm
    You should have received the PM at the end of the night phase.
    Maybe not if he didn’t technically become the substitute until the start of the day phase?
    He became the owner of that slot when he was announced. It was done thru the sub in process which is thru modbot.
    Ah ok. I know I saw that message, but I thought it was after the N1 results, rather than before.
  15. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Maybe not if he didn’t technically become the...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1808)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1804)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1798)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1797)
    I didn't frame anyone n1
    Not sure why it took so long to answer but thanks. And just for clarity, did your slot frame anyone? The possibility exists that the target for the ability was selected before you subbed into the game.
    i hadn't thought of that let me ask the gm
    You should have received the PM at the end of the night phase.
    Maybe not if he didn’t technically become the substitute until the start of the day phase?
  16. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Yes - Hydreigon Did you frame me or not? If...

    Yes - Hydreigon
    Did you frame me or not? If you’re really town, just answer the question. I don’t see why you’re dancing around it and not coming forward with an answer
  17. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Is something not being modbot supported enough to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Darr (#1787)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1776)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1770)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1766)
    I think p4rk should at least be able to make it to day 3 imo
    How do you think Emark got a red check on him?
    what if Emark could be fakeing the red check on P4rk

    Check here for an example -> https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...Paranoid%20Cop
    A. Not ModBot supported, so unlikely.
    B. Why bring it up in the first place? Why try to shade the cop? This seems like a really suspicious play.
    Is something not being modbot supported enough to say it’s not in the game? Hellshock has shown he’s willing to make interesting, unique roles.
    But idk enough about the bot to know for sure if that’s enough to disregard the idea completely
  18. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Yes, there’s a lot of neutrals still left for me...

    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1786)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1784)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1781)
    All these are in no particular order:

    Town:
    Zergon - helping question me, keeping a critical eye, definite town energy
    Emark - I do legitimatlely think Emark got a scum result on me and had good intentions in revealing it


    Neutral:
    Rev - outed himself as a 1 shot miller, I don't see why scum would say that (unless maybe to set up an excuse for flipping red in the future?)
    Hydreigon - I have literally no idea what to think of him - I don't know what he keeps implying when he asks what wolf we would claim - How would we know who are wolves
    Anax - decent questioning on me, just nothing that i'd say squarely comes from town POV
    EP - has done more to clear his name than V98 has, even if Destiny shot him, I don't think that's damning
    MLT - Is the person who got the result that I have, smartly doesn't want to reveal who it is. It helps town keeping that person a secret, no reason to call them out.

    Scum:
    V98: potential target for destiny's shot, has been almost entirely inactive, even when they said they were back, didn't even comment on being the potential shot once the attention was shifted to me, why not easily clear your name through participating if you have nothing to hide?
    Bunny - I don't like that they questioned Zergon wanting to hold back my elimination, that doesn't seem to come from a place of town's interest
    Thanks for the list.
    Also, I assume the ones missing are all neutrals right?
    Yes, there’s a lot of neutrals still left for me
    If anyone wants to know my read on anyone in particular I can check their iso and place them on the list somewhere, but that’s how I see it right now
  19. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed I didn't even consider that really. Both the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1776)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1770)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1766)
    I think p4rk should at least be able to make it to day 3 imo
    How do you think Emark got a red check on him?
    what if Emark could be fakeing the red check on P4rk

    Check here for an example -> https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...Paranoid%20Cop
    I didn't even consider that really. Both the miller and paranoid cop options rely on information that neither of us would be informed of, but could potentially be in play. I do legitimately believe Emark got that result on me. There's flavor in my clan's wiki page to support the idea that I'd be a miller. I wonder if there's similar flavor in Emark's clan to point that he may be paranoid?
  20. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed They really need to start talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1779)
    Does anyone have any options on V98 ?
    They really need to start talking
  21. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed All these are in no particular order: Town:...

    All these are in no particular order:

    Town:
    Zergon - helping question me, keeping a critical eye, definite town energy
    Emark - I do legitimatlely think Emark got a scum result on me and had good intentions in revealing it


    Neutral:
    Rev - outed himself as a 1 shot miller, I don't see why scum would say that (unless maybe to set up an excuse for flipping red in the future?)
    Hydreigon - I have literally no idea what to think of him - I don't know what he keeps implying when he asks what wolf we would claim - How would we know who are wolves
    Anax - decent questioning on me, just nothing that i'd say squarely comes from town POV
    EP - has done more to clear his name than V98 has, even if Destiny shot him, I don't think that's damning
    MLT - Is the person who got the result that I have, smartly doesn't want to reveal who it is. It helps town keeping that person a secret, no reason to call them out.

    Scum:
    V98: potential target for destiny's shot, has been almost entirely inactive, even when they said they were back, didn't even comment on being the potential shot once the attention was shifted to me, why not easily clear your name through participating if you have nothing to hide?
    Bunny - I don't like that they questioned Zergon wanting to hold back my elimination, that doesn't seem to come from a place of town's interest
  22. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed It seems to imply I can get results from...

    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1772)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1761)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1703)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1697)
    Thought of an interesting way my role could be used to town advantage, similar to what I did last game actually. Basically I can give a result on the behalf of the person who got it so that they don’t have to out themselves and put themselves in danger of a scum kill. I have a feeling that may have been the original intention of the role, especially with me having the BPV to protect.
    That was game before last if you referring to the game were we were mason buddies. Guess I could see it but without info on who the target was (guessing if what you told is true, you could had get the name if ritual didn´t partially fail?) it don´t really help town other than in case of said person claiming (or confirming that there indeed was night action result like that if the result is announced) so it would be quite unreliable at best.
    I think the slight unreliability stops it from being game-breaking
    If I could get 100% results every night and have 2 bulletproof vests, we would be able to out like a third of the scum team without even exposing who our cops are
    Do you assume that you only get results from wolf team and not randomly from anyone regardless of aligment? If so, is there something on your role pm that confirms this?
    It seems to imply I can get results from anywhere, with no regard for which alignment they come from
  23. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Sure give me a few minutes to go back through...

    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1768)
    @p4rk could you provide list of you current reads, who do you see as town, who´s neutral and who you think is potential wolf?
    Sure give me a few minutes to go back through some isos
  24. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Which is why the unpredictability and...

    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1763)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1761)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1703)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1697)
    Thought of an interesting way my role could be used to town advantage, similar to what I did last game actually. Basically I can give a result on the behalf of the person who got it so that they don’t have to out themselves and put themselves in danger of a scum kill. I have a feeling that may have been the original intention of the role, especially with me having the BPV to protect.
    That was game before last if you referring to the game were we were mason buddies. Guess I could see it but without info on who the target was (guessing if what you told is true, you could had get the name if ritual didn´t partially fail?) it don´t really help town other than in case of said person claiming (or confirming that there indeed was night action result like that if the result is announced) so it would be quite unreliable at best.
    I think the slight unreliability stops it from being game-breaking
    If I could get 100% results every night and have 2 bulletproof vests, we would be able to out like a third of the scum team without even exposing who our cops are

    The only problem with that is, if you don't get the name fo who the person investigated is, then it clears no one, and the cop would still have to give a name if needed.
    Which is why the unpredictability and unreliability serves to balance it. The scenario I mentioned is if it didn’t have that debuff.
  25. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed I believe I should be able to get results from...

    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1728)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#1725)
    or MLT is just a town full cop
    yes.

    Maybe putting myself out there wasn’t the best play, but using the remaining 24 or more hours we had to look in directions other than mine which I know I’m town, was my thought.

    I do find it strange (more for the OMGUS crowd) that I’m claiming at own cop and Bunny still thinks I’m scum, but doesn’t see a problem with a town framer? Especially when said framer doesn’t want to give up their. Target.

    What harm can that do?


    Also thoughts on P4rks role. Is it possible they’ll still get a result if the investigator is blocked or even killed that night? Seems the only way I can think the role useful from a town point of view.
    I believe I should be able to get results from someone that was killed that night. Not sure though. Nothing tells me I can’t.
  26. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed This comes off scummy to me. Zergon has towns...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1710)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1706)
    p4rk: Nothing he have said haven´t really pinged me that badly but there´s few things that have felt bit off, specifically on suspect of Paws/Hydreigon slot. Namely, he first had Paws and most trusted townie and then moved to vote her during the same phase (he did address this situation on post 1483) which is fine but if he suspects Hydraigon as non-town, then why use town framer as defense like he does in post 1579? His role claim feels real though, as if it would have been gotten via role cop, why say ritual was partially failed instead of "not giving a name since I don´t want to out townie"? Bit undecided with him to be honest but night result is night result and with one framer potentially blocked and p4rk not being usual suspect for framers (and wasn´t suspected that much after day 1), I´d lean to him being wolf despite sounding more like a townie to me.
    If p4rk is right at the bottom of your scum list why didn't you want him to get majority lynched? You told people to stop when the votes got to 6
    This comes off scummy to me. Zergon has towns best interest in mind. He wanted to hold off to investigate, and to get as much info as possible for this phase. Why wouldn’t you want that?
  27. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed I think the slight unreliability stops it from...

    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1703)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1697)
    Thought of an interesting way my role could be used to town advantage, similar to what I did last game actually. Basically I can give a result on the behalf of the person who got it so that they don’t have to out themselves and put themselves in danger of a scum kill. I have a feeling that may have been the original intention of the role, especially with me having the BPV to protect.
    That was game before last if you referring to the game were we were mason buddies. Guess I could see it but without info on who the target was (guessing if what you told is true, you could had get the name if ritual didn´t partially fail?) it don´t really help town other than in case of said person claiming (or confirming that there indeed was night action result like that if the result is announced) so it would be quite unreliable at best.
    I think the slight unreliability stops it from being game-breaking
    If I could get 100% results every night and have 2 bulletproof vests, we would be able to out like a third of the scum team without even exposing who our cops are
  28. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed It can either be known or unknown according to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1751)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1749)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1741)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1737)
    Well, he did say he got "Tonight's ritual partially failed therefore you don't get a name." so I´d assume that if ritual would hae fully succeeded he would hae gotten a name as well. Also, maybe it can fully fail as well?
    Yeah it sounds like he would have.

    Did P4rk explain why he got a red check on him? I know people are thinking Lukess' roleblock might have not went through, but Ig has some motion detector ability and he saw motion around Hydroid's slot n1.

    Unless more than one person targeted paws n1 or Ig is lying about motion detecting (i dont think he is) the roleblock worked.

    P4rk also didn't say he was miller i dont think. He's just this 2 shot BPV back up investigative role and Emark says he was red.
    So, I was in a progress of answering this when noticing Anax pinged me and thus quoted Bunny´s post by accitend.

    lukess claimed that he used ninja in which case there should be someone else visiting Hydreigon25 (or Hydreigon25 visiting someone) unless Motion Detector notices ninja.

    As for p4rk, he said he don´t know if he´s a miller so at least it´s not on his role post.

    Here´s those posts quoted were I looked this info.

    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#1371)
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#1368)
    I checked Paws/Hydre last night. I saw motion being detected around him. Your claim adds up. I was going to write "Lukes truthful", but my efforts have been wasted.
    I think you're lying or something went wrong. I am 99% sure I used ninja last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1552)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emark (#1525)
    Interesting

    Are you claiming you inspected p4rk and he turned red?

    /nod

    Where are you located I forget?

    Seattle area PNW.
    Interesting result - got a couple questions for you based on that
    Firstly - what kind of cop exactly are you claiming here? If I’m understanding correctly, you are claiming alignment cop?

    Second - Why should we believe this is an actual result and not just a plan to get attention off of someone that might get lynched from Destiny’s reads (EP, V98)?

    If you really did get the scum result - then I was framed by someone, or I’m a miller and don’t know it. Lukess claimed that he roleblocked Hydreigon last night, so he didn’t frame me. Possibly scum has a framer of their own?
    Hmm well Darr said he was told he was a miller so if you rand it, it's not a secret right? I don't see how p4rk could be miller and not know about it, but Darr knows about his 1 shot miller ability. Which...why does darr have a 1 shot miller ability actually? How is that town
    It can either be known or unknown according to the wiki
  29. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Miller, like framer, only makes you appear mafia....

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1753)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1752)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imarevenant (#1609)
    Ugh,

    I hate having to have this discussion because some of this is not going to be based off just in game play; but I'm trying to figure out how believable P4rks claim is. Plus I hate outting my role tbh

    Anyway

    I too am a Miller. I'm a Caitiff Outcast. Basically in vampire lore I either have no sire our was deemed a mistake by the vampire who sired me and thus don't belong to an official sect. That's just the flavor of the role and I add it just for your situational awareness.

    Anyway I do know that I'm a Miller but it's a one-shot occurance. So the question is what is the likelihood that there is a one-shot miller and full time Miller running about.


    @Darr thanks for answering my questions and pre-answering one lol. I agree with your rationales in your answers and you put me at ease about something I was tracking in your posts. One of the specific concerns I has was lessened with direct questions to you.
    Imarevenant is he one who claimed to have 1-shot miller, not Darr.
    ohhh oops

    well why would a townie have a 1 shot miller role lol. It's a great role for mafia, town idk about that.
    Miller, like framer, only makes you appear mafia. That wouldn’t be useful for mafia
  30. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Thought of an interesting way my role could be...

    Thought of an interesting way my role could be used to town advantage, similar to what I did last game actually. Basically I can give a result on the behalf of the person who got it so that they don’t have to out themselves and put themselves in danger of a scum kill. I have a feeling that may have been the original intention of the role, especially with me having the BPV to protect.
  31. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed All I have other than that is a BPV, and yes I...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1692)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1672)
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPhoenix (#1668)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1665)
    tbh the initial reaction to this is that why would town need another outlet for seemingly your info? I don't understand this. He admitted it was a manual role so it is not one that he enacts.
    I think that's a misintepretationi of what p4rk said. It's not necessarily MLT's results they're going to get. It could be anyone's at all.
    You’re correct here. I can gain any investigative result. Just happened to be MLT’s last night. And not the full result that time either.
    I know you may have answered this already and if you have say so and I will go look. Do you have abilities other than the gaining of information that isnt controlled by you?
    All I have other than that is a BPV, and yes I mentioned it a page or two back
  32. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed But yes - the existence of the role implies a lot...

    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1673)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1665)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1615)
    So I debated on saying this, but IT's getting further in phase and votes are still on P4rk, so here is my position.

    I believe his claim, because the result he got is exactly what I got, except I know who I targeted. I'm not willing to out them as that would be silly.

    A few thoughts come to mind in this.
    P4rk is telling the truth, and his role is interesting and very unique.

    We targeted the same person, and this is a very interesting fake claim that's well thought out, but could be checked later as he'd have to know who an investigator targeted.

    I don't see the second scenario being a thing though.

    So in my opinion P4rk is good, and I think getting this out there so we have more time to look for better avenues is a good idea.
    tbh the initial reaction to this is that why would town need another outlet for seemingly your info? I don't understand this. He admitted it was a manual role so it is not one that he enacts.
    The fact that it's not just one persons info he'd get, there are probably more investigators. Could also be one on the scum team to?

    Id figure with a manual role, it's one you have to activate, as apposed to an automatic one? I may have misread the situation.
    But yes - the existence of the role implies a lot of investigative power. I don’t think I’d have it if you were the only one who could get that kind of result
  33. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed It’s automatic. Like Jaded, I don’t have control,...

    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1673)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1665)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1615)
    So I debated on saying this, but IT's getting further in phase and votes are still on P4rk, so here is my position.

    I believe his claim, because the result he got is exactly what I got, except I know who I targeted. I'm not willing to out them as that would be silly.

    A few thoughts come to mind in this.
    P4rk is telling the truth, and his role is interesting and very unique.

    We targeted the same person, and this is a very interesting fake claim that's well thought out, but could be checked later as he'd have to know who an investigator targeted.

    I don't see the second scenario being a thing though.

    So in my opinion P4rk is good, and I think getting this out there so we have more time to look for better avenues is a good idea.
    tbh the initial reaction to this is that why would town need another outlet for seemingly your info? I don't understand this. He admitted it was a manual role so it is not one that he enacts.
    The fact that it's not just one persons info he'd get, there are probably more investigators. Could also be one on the scum team to?

    Id figure with a manual role, it's one you have to activate, as apposed to an automatic one? I may have misread the situation.
    It’s automatic. Like Jaded, I don’t have control, it just kinda speaks to me.
  34. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed You’re correct here. I can gain any investigative...

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPhoenix (#1668)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1665)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1615)
    So I debated on saying this, but IT's getting further in phase and votes are still on P4rk, so here is my position.

    I believe his claim, because the result he got is exactly what I got, except I know who I targeted. I'm not willing to out them as that would be silly.

    A few thoughts come to mind in this.
    P4rk is telling the truth, and his role is interesting and very unique.

    We targeted the same person, and this is a very interesting fake claim that's well thought out, but could be checked later as he'd have to know who an investigator targeted.

    I don't see the second scenario being a thing though.

    So in my opinion P4rk is good, and I think getting this out there so we have more time to look for better avenues is a good idea.
    tbh the initial reaction to this is that why would town need another outlet for seemingly your info? I don't understand this. He admitted it was a manual role so it is not one that he enacts.
    I think that's a misintepretationi of what p4rk said. It's not necessarily MLT's results they're going to get. It could be anyone's at all.
    You’re correct here. I can gain any investigative result. Just happened to be MLT’s last night. And not the full result that time either.
  35. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Why does town need a framer? That makes just as...

    Quote Originally Posted by Darr (#1617)
    Like, why does town need someone who gets their results again? Unless wolves have cops whose results you could get, but that's still a little peculiar.
    Why does town need a framer? That makes just as little (if not less) sense, but seems to exist. I believe my role could be useful to back up results people get, prove that they aren’t fabricated. Potentially also useful if scum has any kind of investigative roles.
  36. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Maybe manual role just wasn’t the best way to...

    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1607)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1606)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1598)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#1594)
    Can you say more about that ability?

    Is Jaded from the same clan?
    My manual role is the Path of Paradox. I basically get passively sent results from other people’s investigate actions. Not everyone’s actions are sent to me, and it looks looks like I get one per night. And it can fail too. Here’s what I got N1.

    "Tonight's ritual partially failed therefore you don't get a name.
    Results: Town Jack of All Trades (x1 Bodyguard, x2 Vigilante) | Ninja | x2 Bulletproof Vest"

    https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Pa...adox_(Eastern)
    That’s the wiki for it

    As for being in Jaded’s clan - I’m not - Darr posted the clan Jaded is probably in, because I believe that’s the clan that deals with the Tapestry? I’ll have to look back into it but I think it was called Malkavian.
    What do you mean by manual role? Is this different from your role title?
    Yes. My role title is Ravnos Gypsy. All that gives me is my 2xBPV. The Path of Paradox is functioning similar to Jaded’s role. I got a message with the result I shared.
    Maybe manual role just wasn’t the best way to describe it. Still learning the terminology lol
  37. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Yes. My role title is Ravnos Gypsy. All that...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1606)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1598)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#1594)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1579)
    I have an ability similar to how Jaded does. Other than that, I have a BPV.

    @MLT and @WaywardSon - you’re both seemingly working off the assumption that for some reason, a miller in this setup would know they’re a miller. Why is that? We have a town framer, which causes similar chaos and disruption, so it’s certainly possible here.
    Can you say more about that ability?

    Is Jaded from the same clan?
    My manual role is the Path of Paradox. I basically get passively sent results from other people’s investigate actions. Not everyone’s actions are sent to me, and it looks looks like I get one per night. And it can fail too. Here’s what I got N1.

    "Tonight's ritual partially failed therefore you don't get a name.
    Results: Town Jack of All Trades (x1 Bodyguard, x2 Vigilante) | Ninja | x2 Bulletproof Vest"

    https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Pa...adox_(Eastern)
    That’s the wiki for it

    As for being in Jaded’s clan - I’m not - Darr posted the clan Jaded is probably in, because I believe that’s the clan that deals with the Tapestry? I’ll have to look back into it but I think it was called Malkavian.
    What do you mean by manual role? Is this different from your role title?
    Yes. My role title is Ravnos Gypsy. All that gives me is my 2xBPV. The Path of Paradox is functioning similar to Jaded’s role. I got a message with the result I shared.
  38. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Doesn’t seem like it, unless that’s why I have a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Darr (#1601)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1598)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#1594)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1579)
    I have an ability similar to how Jaded does. Other than that, I have a BPV.

    @MLT and @WaywardSon - you’re both seemingly working off the assumption that for some reason, a miller in this setup would know they’re a miller. Why is that? We have a town framer, which causes similar chaos and disruption, so it’s certainly possible here.
    Can you say more about that ability?

    Is Jaded from the same clan?
    My manual role is the Path of Paradox. I basically get passively sent results from other people’s investigate actions. Not everyone’s actions are sent to me, and it looks looks like I get one per night. And it can fail too. Here’s what I got N1.

    "Tonight's ritual partially failed therefore you don't get a name.
    Results: Town Jack of All Trades (x1 Bodyguard, x2 Vigilante) | Ninja | x2 Bulletproof Vest"

    https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Pa...adox_(Eastern)
    That’s the wiki for it

    As for being in Jaded’s clan - I’m not - Darr posted the clan Jaded is probably in, because I believe that’s the clan that deals with the Tapestry? I’ll have to look back into it but I think it was called Malkavian.
    @Anaxagore Yes to the part about Jaded, I didn't want to give that assist, but both Jaded and p4rk had already posted their clans, or at least someone had found The Tapestry which gave Malkavian. I didn't know if you wanted the info or if it was a test for p4rk.

    Something concerning in that Wiki page, at the bottom under Ethics:
    "Destroy other vampires, for they serve no purpose"

    @p4rk did that carry over too?
    Doesn’t seem like it, unless that’s why I have a BPV, which I guess could make some sense?
  39. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed My manual role is the Path of Paradox. I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#1594)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1579)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#1562)
    @p4k do you care to claim something?

    I don't think you're surviving today without.
    I have an ability similar to how Jaded does. Other than that, I have a BPV.

    @MLT and @WaywardSon - you’re both seemingly working off the assumption that for some reason, a miller in this setup would know they’re a miller. Why is that? We have a town framer, which causes similar chaos and disruption, so it’s certainly possible here.
    Can you say more about that ability?

    Is Jaded from the same clan?
    My manual role is the Path of Paradox. I basically get passively sent results from other people’s investigate actions. Not everyone’s actions are sent to me, and it looks looks like I get one per night. And it can fail too. Here’s what I got N1.

    "Tonight's ritual partially failed therefore you don't get a name.
    Results: Town Jack of All Trades (x1 Bodyguard, x2 Vigilante) | Ninja | x2 Bulletproof Vest"

    https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Pa...adox_(Eastern)
    That’s the wiki for it

    As for being in Jaded’s clan - I’m not - Darr posted the clan Jaded is probably in, because I believe that’s the clan that deals with the Tapestry? I’ll have to look back into it but I think it was called Malkavian.
  40. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed My clan’s wiki page even makes a case for me to...

    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1579)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#1562)
    @p4k do you care to claim something?

    I don't think you're surviving today without.
    I have an ability similar to how Jaded does. Other than that, I have a BPV.

    @MLT and @WaywardSon - you’re both seemingly working off the assumption that for some reason, a miller in this setup would know they’re a miller. Why is that? We have a town framer, which causes similar chaos and disruption, so it’s certainly possible here.
    My clan’s wiki page even makes a case for me to be miller.

    Misunderstood as a clan of gypsies and tricksters, the western Ravnos are a minor and heretical branch of the undead lords of India.”
  41. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed My clan is Ravnos, as I mentioned earlier talking...

    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1580)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1579)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#1562)
    @p4k do you care to claim something?

    I don't think you're surviving today without.
    I have an ability similar to how Jaded does. Other than that, I have a BPV.

    @MLT and @WaywardSon - you’re both seemingly working off the assumption that for some reason, a miller in this setup would know they’re a miller. Why is that? We have a town framer, which causes similar chaos and disruption, so it’s certainly possible here.
    What clan are you from?
    My clan is Ravnos, as I mentioned earlier talking with Darr about the potential for there to be 1 from each clan, and a scum clan.
  42. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed I have an ability similar to how Jaded does....

    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#1562)
    @p4k do you care to claim something?

    I don't think you're surviving today without.
    I have an ability similar to how Jaded does. Other than that, I have a BPV.

    @MLT and @WaywardSon - you’re both seemingly working off the assumption that for some reason, a miller in this setup would know they’re a miller. Why is that? We have a town framer, which causes similar chaos and disruption, so it’s certainly possible here.
  43. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Interesting result - got a couple questions for...

    Quote Originally Posted by Emark (#1525)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1492)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emark (#1486)
    ##Vote p4rk

    Went for a stroll and came back with this. Still a ton of time left but wanted this out there.

    My internet will be spotty most of the weekend as they continue repairs from the storm last night. Power is good but int & tv being worked on. Only phone I have is my work phone and the site is blocked.
    Any particular reason?

    Because I chose to visit you.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1490)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1394)
    @WaywardSon (sorry for the double ping) your current thoughts on the same people you asked me about (Emark, EternalPhoenix, Imarevenant, Jaded and V98)?
    Rev town lean.
    EP hasn't posted much as I would like. But a few of the posts he has made has read as town.
    Jaded the role seems to be townie in nature.
    V98 have little to go on. He has posted little to no content.

    @Anaxagore the only experience I have with V98 is in your game on D12. Where we were paired(me and V98.) There was little posting in that game in the thread(65 or so posts.) Is that normal for games? Is this normal for V98? You would be the one to answer this as you have most experience with him.
    These are my thoughts as well on EP. What he’s posted has made me lean town, but there’s not enough of it to get him out of my neutral zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#1499)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emark (#1486)
    ##Vote p4rk

    Went for a stroll and came back with this. Still a ton of time left but wanted this out there.

    My internet will be spotty most of the weekend as they continue repairs from the storm last night. Power is good but int & tv being worked on. Only phone I have is my work phone and the site is blocked.
    Interesting

    Are you claiming you inspected p4rk and he turned red?
    /nod

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1516)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emark (#1485)
    Electricity is back!

    Freak pop-up thunder storm knocked us offline.
    Where are you located I forget?
    Seattle area PNW.
    Interesting result - got a couple questions for you based on that
    Firstly - what kind of cop exactly are you claiming here? If I’m understanding correctly, you are claiming alignment cop?

    Second - Why should we believe this is an actual result and not just a plan to get attention off of someone that might get lynched from Destiny’s reads (EP, V98)?

    If you really did get the scum result - then I was framed by someone, or I’m a miller and don’t know it. Lukess claimed that he roleblocked Hydreigon last night, so he didn’t frame me. Possibly scum has a framer of their own?
  44. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed I’ve been looking into them for a bit, at least...

    Quote Originally Posted by Darr (#1514)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1512)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darr (#1509)
    Meta/setup speculation: Vampire the Masquerade has 13 clans. Jaded is almost definitely Malkavaian, Destiny was Brujah, I am neither of those. Given player quantity and math, I suspect that there is 1 SK who isn't in a clan, maybe a mortal vampire hunter, and then 1 clan that is the wolf team, and the rest of town is 1 each from the remaining 12 clans.

    https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Clan_(VTM)
    Which clan seems most likely to be the scum team? Could be in our interest to start seeking out traits that they have in comparison to what roles people claim.
    Haven't read all of them. Just the 2 claimed, and mine (Hecata).
    I’ve been looking into them for a bit, at least just the general overviews of them. Mine is Ravnos, might look deeper into some other ones that haven’t been mentioned to see who the scum clan might be
  45. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Which clan seems most likely to be the scum team?...

    Quote Originally Posted by Darr (#1509)
    Meta/setup speculation: Vampire the Masquerade has 13 clans. Jaded is almost definitely Malkavaian, Destiny was Brujah, I am neither of those. Given player quantity and math, I suspect that there is 1 SK who isn't in a clan, maybe a mortal vampire hunter, and then 1 clan that is the wolf team, and the rest of town is 1 each from the remaining 12 clans.

    https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Clan_(VTM)
    Which clan seems most likely to be the scum team? Could be in our interest to start seeking out traits that they have in comparison to what roles people claim.
  46. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed No, I didn’t go anywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Darr (#1502)
    Slept in, still waking up and meds kicking in.

    ##Vote p4rk

    This is where I ended day 1 and I still don't feel that he's vindicated himself. And I'm in favor of pushing it since I'm not the only one seeing it. @p4rk Did you go out last night? I don't want to stop mid-post and go back and double check if you answered already, feel free to just point me to the post, if so.

    I'm actually very concerned about losing our Vig, especially since he had 2 Strongmans, because I fully expect the wolves to have BPVs. Then again, lynching them is just as good as shooting, and may be more reliable. Since Destiny came up Brujah, which sounds really familiar, I'm gonna go check the Wiki on that.
    No, I didn’t go anywhere
  47. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Any particular reason? These are my...

    Quote Originally Posted by Emark (#1486)
    ##Vote p4rk

    Went for a stroll and came back with this. Still a ton of time left but wanted this out there.

    My internet will be spotty most of the weekend as they continue repairs from the storm last night. Power is good but int & tv being worked on. Only phone I have is my work phone and the site is blocked.
    Any particular reason?

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1490)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1394)
    @WaywardSon (sorry for the double ping) your current thoughts on the same people you asked me about (Emark, EternalPhoenix, Imarevenant, Jaded and V98)?
    Rev town lean.
    EP hasn't posted much as I would like. But a few of the posts he has made has read as town.
    Jaded the role seems to be townie in nature.
    V98 have little to go on. He has posted little to no content.

    @Anaxagore the only experience I have with V98 is in your game on D12. Where we were paired(me and V98.) There was little posting in that game in the thread(65 or so posts.) Is that normal for games? Is this normal for V98? You would be the one to answer this as you have most experience with him.
    These are my thoughts as well on EP. What he’s posted has made me lean town, but there’s not enough of it to get him out of my neutral zone.
  48. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Sure thing. When I posted that originally, while...

    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1481)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#123)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#121)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#120)
    I don’t mind it, I feel your pain, it’s super confusing multi quoting on phone
    Thanks.

    What game thoughts do you have so far?

    If you had to give someone a gun right now, who would you give it to?
    I think it will be an interesting game without question, with how these roles are distributed. I’d probably give you a gun right now, you’ve been moving the game forward, which is good enough for me at this point
    @p4rk, could you shed some light what changed after this post that made Paws from most trusted to one you voted day 1?
    Sure thing. When I posted that originally, while I was still suspicious of the role itself, she was generally posting game related content, questioning people, moving the day forward as much as is possible in D1.
    Pretty soon after that though, she got incredibly defensive, and off-topic, without too much provocation. I don’t know how much of that is just the bad situation she was dealing with IRL (which doesn’t need discussed anymore) but I took it as she had something to hide in game, as well.
    So basically the suspicion about the role originally was balanced by her doing good for town in game, then once she stopped doing that? That town read washed away pretty quick for me
  49. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed Framing someone just makes them show up as Wolf...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1477)
    @everyone

    This is just a general question if you could frame an actual wolf, Who would you frame ?

    btw would framing someone who could be an actual wolf be a waste ?
    Framing someone just makes them show up as Wolf in cop abilities I believe. So framing someone who is a wolf would indeed be pointless. Unless I’m missing something.

    Not sure I understand the first question either. Basically asking who we think is a wolf right? If so, currently highest read as I said in my last post is probably V98 for showing up in Destiny’s ISO in a bad light, and being extremely low posting
  50. Replies
    3,582
    Views
    49,191

    Completed A few D2 reads to drop: @Hydregion25 - Not...

    A few D2 reads to drop:

    @Hydregion25 - Not said much, understandable for a substitute I suppose, but I was already a bit suspicious of Paws in this role, and he’s done nothing to ward off that suspicion. I still think a town framer could potentially fit the game setting, but also think it could have been a ballsy claim from a scum, since as many said, there’s no real practical purpose for it from town POV.

    @V98 - of the potential people Destiny could have shot with vengeful, he may have (through silence D2 so far and a quiet D1) proven himself on the more suspicious end. Has like 5 posts overall? And half have no content, not even speculation. Leaning towards him as scum.

    @EternalPhoenix - Seemed to maybe be Destiny’s target? More talking than V98, but still not too much. Definitely contributed more to the game, but I would like to see some reads from him. Neutral here, potentially could go either way once I see more from him.

    Zergon - Highest poster of this bunch I’m giving reads on, I agree with who he’s got as potential scum, like V98, and I think he’s done some good work moving the game forward, questioning, and reading people.
Results 1 to 50 of 84
Page 1 of 2 1 2
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Motivator

The Motivator may each night target a player, allowing them one extra use of any action available to them on the following night.