Search:

Type: Posts; User: El-ahrairah

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.08 seconds.

  1. Replies
    21
    Views
    245

    Light \o/

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFlavor (#16)
    /in
    \o/
  2. Replies
    21
    Views
    245

    Light Thanks... I'm looking forward to playing a game...

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#4)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#3)
    Player list looks cool so far, I'm /in
    Wb

    /in
    Thanks... I'm looking forward to playing a game now that I'm back from my break

    -__-

    Oh noes, I just realised it's a Light game.

    TEH HORROR!!
  3. Replies
    21
    Views
    245

    Light Player list looks cool so far, I'm /in

    Player list looks cool so far, I'm /in
  4. Postgame#2010

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed You were killed as a result of a PR hunt. And...

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#2005)
    Quick question, El.

    Did you decide to NK me at night 2 because I was highly cleared from Percy's wagon or because you knew I was a PR?
    You were killed as a result of a PR hunt.

    And to whoever asked in Discord who I was planning on killing tonight (I saw the question briefly before logging off this morning) - I wasn't. As far as I was concerned I was dying today, so if by some chance I survived I would've just crossed that bridge when I came to it.
  5. Postgame#2003

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed GG town, it was fun playing against you! NGL...

    GG town, it was fun playing against you! NGL there was a point or two where I was so tired that I considered conceding because I knew I just didn't have the time or energy to keep posting, but I decided you all deserved a more honourable win than a concession ^__^

    I shall now take a well deserved break from forum mafia, and hope to play with you all again when I return refreshed.

    Thanks for keeping me company, Percy and Vibby. We'll get em next time
  6. Day 4#1912

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Okay, so my dog walk and dinner turned into dog...

    Okay, so my dog walk and dinner turned into dog walk, dinner, a bottle of rosé wine and TV. But it was as I was rushing my dogs to get back that I realised something; for the past few games, I've felt pressured into carrying town. Probably because I had to carry town a couple of times. But recently I've been feeling the overwhelming urge to be single-handedly responsible for solving the game and SAVING US ALL.

    Which is actually kinda counter-productive, because this makes me feel isolated and overwhelmingly pressured. And yet, my good friend moth game me some sound advice on D1 that I promptly ignored because what else does somebody with an overwhelming desire to be right coupled with an inferior hero complex do?

    I can't solve this game on my own. I'm too exhausted. So, here's my best solve:

    WWS is 99% town. He literally cannot play like this as scum. The level of interaction and involvement, even though he's not been super pushy about his reads, is something that IME he's not capable of maintaining when he's a wolf. Also when he's a wolf he gives super-hedgy read-lists in an attempt to appear productive. He's not done that this game. So if he survives tonight, don't lynch him tomorrow because he is your towncore.

    Saint is probs town. His investigation of me on D1 felt pure. I don't see any reason for a wolf to back off his read of me or re-evaluate. Re-evaluation is a townie trait. Wolves generally need A Plan and they need to stick to The Plan. No known wolves were pushing me on D1, and I think I would've been a good place to push for a wolf new to MU because Percy and Jal would've known better and be like "yeahno, not gonna push El, totally not worth the hassle" and I imagine they would encourage him to do it. But he didn't.

    Gikkle is meh. I really hope he doesn't quote all of WWS' posts because -__- But he was not only on a wolf wagon, he was also a serious counter to a wolf wagon. Probably town, but if so, he really needs to step up tomorrow.

    For me it comes down to Tater or insomnia. I can see a buuuuunch of reasons why Tater could be a wolf, from moth's hedgy reads on Jal and Percy and then directing wagons away from them, to her vote on Percy on D2. Anybody who doesn't acknowledge that her vote could even be a W/W thing is an ABSOLUTE TURNIP. But good news, you're only the same ABSOLUTE TURNIP I was when I saw a wolf day-vig his packmate and cruise to victory. And after you've been burned by that once you will cease to become ABSOLUTE TURNIPS and evolve into LEVEL 5 PARSNIPS.

    On the other hand, insomnia has done some DAF $#@! that you really need to look at tomorrow. A run-down:

    1) opportunistic pushes
    2) encouraging other players to end days early (this is ALWAYS a scum thing. If you don't believe me, go look up the Mad 17 champs practice game that ended a few days ago and ISO a player called icmnfrsh)
    3) setting up either/or dichotomies - it's "either" El "or" WWS gives him carte blanche to mislynch whichever of us isn't lynched today
    4) LYING - he claimed that this is "his environment" and that he's skilled at analysing posts and log, yet said "it's either El or WWS" after admitting that he "didn't care enough about the game to read either of them" - and only quoting some of my posts out of context after WWS pushed him on whether he'd actually ISO'd any of us, which leads back to:
    5) opportunistic pushes

    This is not the play of a person who wants to solve. This is the play of a person who wants to line up their little ducks in a nice neat row, using Tater's suspicions to fuel yet another mislynch and probably NK'ing Saint—the least pliable player—tonight so that he can lead a further mislynch on WWS tomorrow because, oh dear, El flipped town, who could've guessed it? *feigned shock horror gasp*

    @Saint @WaywardSon @Angry Potato @Gikkle

    That's my best solve. Please don't lose the game.

    And now, bed time. Adieu.
  7. Day 4#1887

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Do you know what else was very low probability? ...

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1880)
    The fact that you aren't even using Probability vs Possibility in the AP case is driving me nuts. Scum point out the possibility that an event occurs, and town have to figure out the probability of that even actually happening. It's a low probability AP does that.

    What other scum reads do you have in your pockets?
    Do you know what else was very low probability?

    A wolf day-vigging their own packmate.

    And yet it still happened!

    Discounting something as a POTENTIAL just because it's UNLIKELY is Level 0 play.

    I already gave my scumreads to Saint, they haven't really changed except you're now on a level with Tater because I think there's a chance you could be using her for your own agenda.

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1881)
    You literally said the wagon is pure. Now you back track and say it was not?

    You didn't try to read me the whole game. You kept your mislynch pool open when I obvtowned day one. You don't want to push either me or WS. By your own admission, scum are in off-wagon people and you'll have to settle with one in between the two of us. Going for an AP lynch is a literal scum claim.
    Yep! I'm town - my reads change depending on what information I have to work with, how much alcohol I have in me, and possibly my emotional state at any given moment in time. I don't NEED to make my suspicions look "solid" and "sensible" - that is a wolfy thing to do.

    Ask me to tell you my PROGRESSION! story one time.

    Also, like I've said before, WWS is my strongest TR. I try to not get in the habit of lynching my towns

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1882)
    ##Vote El-ahrairah

    By the way, did somebody notice the pattern? Check back on my case on EL that I've made a couple of posts ago. Remember what I said about conclusion before reasoning? This is exactly what she's doing with me.

    "The vote on insomnia was for the memes, but now I mean it"

    peace, wolf.
    It was for the lols, actually, not the memes. But I'm pretty satisfied with it here. Your post feels like DARING ME to move to Tater but the more you try to get me the do it, the less inclined I actually feel to move.

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1883)
    Now El's going to sustain their case against me based on my votes after the vote. This is what El-scummerinos do. Because they have to justify their vote somehow. So, good luck nit picking sentences in my cases to make yourself look good.
    I don't need to justify my vote. If I'm lynched today, town still get another shot. I also don't need to "look good" - the only thing I have to do is vote scum

    Now I really need to walk the dogs and have dinner ,bbl
  8. Day 4#1879

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed * I haven't had ffs

    * I haven't had ffs
  9. Day 4#1878

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Insomnia you don't seem to have conviction in any...

    Insomnia you don't seem to have conviction in any of your reads. I mean, I have had a lot of pushes but I've fully believed in the reads I had. You just seem to be oppotunisrically jumping between suspects and keeping players from coordinating.

    If you're the last scum then I apologise to tater. Just doing my job.


    And now I'm at the beer shop, will BBL
  10. Day 4#1877

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Or maybe it's just insomnia using Tater to push a...

    Or maybe it's just insomnia using Tater to push a pants on head either/or agenda between me and WWS
  11. Day 4#1876

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed If you lynch me today then you're probably...

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1872)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1870)
    Why do I feel like Saint is the only player here who acknowledges wolves bussing their pack mates to go deepwolf is actually a thing?
    Because if AP is wolf here, she has made a stupid ass gambit that doesn't have a huge reward when you look at the risk.
    If you lynch me today then you're probably lynching WWS tomorrow, if he even survives the night, and since I think WWS then it would see to be a gambit that would pay off, following your plan.
  12. Day 4#1875

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Nope, sorrynotsorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1873)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1871)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1868)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1121)
    Give him time to answer my question about reads. In every game I've played with Percy he's been slow to get going. If he's town, I'm pretty confident I can find him. If I can't find him, he'd be a good target for the Vig.
    ^ This is El attempting to derail my push. You can watch El's ISO and see for yourselves that he/she didn't mention anything regarding Percy's alignment, even though he did answer her/his questions. Fact check that.


    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1122)
    Vibby, talk me through your SR of bb/Tater. Because I'm not seeing it.

    ##Vote Gikkle
    Votes like these are freaking weird to me. This is the reason I'm scum reading you. In your whole ISO, the first 3 pages, you never talk about Gikkle and suddenly you end up with a vote on him.

    El, for the majority of day one has tried to resuscitate lurkers by placing votes on them, mainly UT. On day 2, he/she does the same with Gikkle.

    He/She places a vote on a lurker without having actual clues on them and they keep pointing out what they don't like about the lurker's post to justify their posts. It is basically conclusion before reasoning. This is proven here, look at the number of that post ^



    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1311)
    He did actually give his townreads and scumreads. And one of the scumreads I thought was iffy due to his reasoning (Dragomir), stood up under scrutiny. I may not agree with his conclusion, but I can see how he got there.

    Not a good lynch today.



    It is not a defense, it is fact. We don't have anything to go on in regards to moldychess other than one post. Voting Gikkle because of what moldychess said is scummy without giving the man a chance to play ... I'm no Einstein, but I am not dumb enough to put my neck out for someone either.



    I'm just going to do a quick reality check for a moment.

    Moldy said something several players considered scummy, then he disappeared.

    Yet yesterday, at least myself and WWS vocally advocated a "wait and see" policy WRT Moldy - in my case not just wait and see whether he died, but wait and see if he did/said anything else because I thought he might've been a VT trying to bait a NK and he might do something to further cement that.

    Since Gikkle subbed in, here's a summary overview of his contribution:

    First post p#876 - Entry

    Second post p#877 - Asking why he/moldy is being voted - indicates he's not caught up with the thread

    Third post p#879 - Attempts to downplay the suspicion on his slot

    too lazy to keep counting, but....

    p#881 through to p#1014 mostly debating about the validity of the case on him with insomnia after accusing insomnia of creating and pushing the case against him (when it was actually moth/bb who did this)

    The remainder of his ISO looks huge because he quoted all of Alice's posts. Then he quoted himself quoting all of Alice's posts and said "oops I didn't mean to quote all those posts"

    p#1018 is lamenting over moth's subbing out which is odd given that moth was the one who brought up and strongly pushed the initial case against moldy

    The only other noteworthy post is p#1046 in which he says:

    Didn't have much time to do stuff today, but I'm like 99% sure I'll have time tomorrow. I should have the last 7~ hours of day to do stuff, so I'll do the stuff I planned then. If I'm going to be lynched, I want to get stuff done before I go, and force people to have interactions with me so y'all have information after I flip town.

    I purposely left Gikkle to his own devices after that see whether he really would try to force people to interact with him but I've seen none of it and need to go to bed in 5 mins or so, so I doubt I'll get to see any of it if it even happens. Granted he said he'd have the last 7 hours free, but we're there now so I expect the rest of you to push for these interactions until EoD.

    The "99% sure I'll have time tomorrow" comment feels like a lowkey pleading for just 1 more day which makes me think moth might've been on the right track all along with the wolf RB line of thought, because if the RB can block the HC scan or Vig kill tonight, remaining wolves will be in a better position tomorrow.

    Ironically, you're defending the guy for exactly the same sort of thing that you're accusing Percy of. This is a dude who's done nothing to sort slots, hunt scum or solve the game. Most of his arguing with insomnia seems designed to undermine his case rather than convince insomnia that he's town.

    And look at this post's number. In the mean-time, El had the interaction with Percy but never mentioned his alignment after stating El usually ends up town reading Percy correctly.
    Yeah, 2 days isn't enough time for me to correctly TR Percy. We once got to D5 and still thought each other was scum.
    He had quite a few posts, couldn't you lean towards an alignment from those? Even if it was wrong?
    Nope, sorrynotsorry.
  13. Day 4#1874

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed WWS is my strongest TR I'm not going to thunder...

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1869)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1863)
    Or WWS for that matter
    I've been saying you two should thunderdome because of this. Duh.
    WWS is my strongest TR I'm not going to thunder dome him. That is so anti town that I can't believe you're even suggesting it.

    Or maybe you don't actually know what thunderdomemeams. That might also explain it.
  14. Day 4#1871

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Yeah, 2 days isn't enough time for me to...

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1868)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1121)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1119)
    ##Vote Percy

    Why does the game feel already solved
    Give him time to answer my question about reads. In every game I've played with Percy he's been slow to get going. If he's town, I'm pretty confident I can find him. If I can't find him, he'd be a good target for the Vig.
    ^ This is El attempting to derail my push. You can watch El's ISO and see for yourselves that he/she didn't mention anything regarding Percy's alignment, even though he did answer her/his questions. Fact check that.


    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1122)
    Vibby, talk me through your SR of bb/Tater. Because I'm not seeing it.

    ##Vote Gikkle
    Votes like these are freaking weird to me. This is the reason I'm scum reading you. In your whole ISO, the first 3 pages, you never talk about Gikkle and suddenly you end up with a vote on him.

    El, for the majority of day one has tried to resuscitate lurkers by placing votes on them, mainly UT. On day 2, he/she does the same with Gikkle.

    He/She places a vote on a lurker without having actual clues on them and they keep pointing out what they don't like about the lurker's post to justify their posts. It is basically conclusion before reasoning. This is proven here, look at the number of that post ^



    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1311)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint (#1282)
    Alright, I'll have to go with Percy then. His posts have no meat, he doesn't seem to even attempt to try and find fellow townies or hunt scum.
    He did actually give his townreads and scumreads. And one of the scumreads I thought was iffy due to his reasoning (Dragomir), stood up under scrutiny. I may not agree with his conclusion, but I can see how he got there.

    Not a good lynch today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint (#1283)

    It is not a defense, it is fact. We don't have anything to go on in regards to moldychess other than one post. Voting Gikkle because of what moldychess said is scummy without giving the man a chance to play ... I'm no Einstein, but I am not dumb enough to put my neck out for someone either.
    I'm just going to do a quick reality check for a moment.

    Moldy said something several players considered scummy, then he disappeared.

    Yet yesterday, at least myself and WWS vocally advocated a "wait and see" policy WRT Moldy - in my case not just wait and see whether he died, but wait and see if he did/said anything else because I thought he might've been a VT trying to bait a NK and he might do something to further cement that.

    Since Gikkle subbed in, here's a summary overview of his contribution:

    First post p#876 - Entry

    Second post p#877 - Asking why he/moldy is being voted - indicates he's not caught up with the thread

    Third post p#879 - Attempts to downplay the suspicion on his slot

    too lazy to keep counting, but....

    p#881 through to p#1014 mostly debating about the validity of the case on him with insomnia after accusing insomnia of creating and pushing the case against him (when it was actually moth/bb who did this)

    The remainder of his ISO looks huge because he quoted all of Alice's posts. Then he quoted himself quoting all of Alice's posts and said "oops I didn't mean to quote all those posts"

    p#1018 is lamenting over moth's subbing out which is odd given that moth was the one who brought up and strongly pushed the initial case against moldy

    The only other noteworthy post is p#1046 in which he says:

    Didn't have much time to do stuff today, but I'm like 99% sure I'll have time tomorrow. I should have the last 7~ hours of day to do stuff, so I'll do the stuff I planned then. If I'm going to be lynched, I want to get stuff done before I go, and force people to have interactions with me so y'all have information after I flip town.
    I purposely left Gikkle to his own devices after that see whether he really would try to force people to interact with him but I've seen none of it and need to go to bed in 5 mins or so, so I doubt I'll get to see any of it if it even happens. Granted he said he'd have the last 7 hours free, but we're there now so I expect the rest of you to push for these interactions until EoD.

    The "99% sure I'll have time tomorrow" comment feels like a lowkey pleading for just 1 more day which makes me think moth might've been on the right track all along with the wolf RB line of thought, because if the RB can block the HC scan or Vig kill tonight, remaining wolves will be in a better position tomorrow.

    Ironically, you're defending the guy for exactly the same sort of thing that you're accusing Percy of. This is a dude who's done nothing to sort slots, hunt scum or solve the game. Most of his arguing with insomnia seems designed to undermine his case rather than convince insomnia that he's town.

    And look at this post's number. In the mean-time, El had the interaction with Percy but never mentioned his alignment after stating El usually ends up town reading Percy correctly.
    Yeah, 2 days isn't enough time for me to correctly TR Percy. We once got to D5 and still thought each other was scum.
  15. Day 4#1870

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Why do I feel like Saint is the only player here...

    Why do I feel like Saint is the only player here who acknowledges wolves bussing their pack mates to go deepwolf is actually a thing?
  16. Day 4#1867

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed I think it was Gikkle who mentioned that. *...

    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1866)
    Also saying wolf!Tater voting wolf!Percy was not optimal because it would have left thebroleblocler alive to stop Alice killing vibby is not a valid argument because that would simply the wolves KNEW she was going to target vibby and purposely played against their wincon. Alice's own posts suggested she would be more likely to vig unicorn.
    I think it was Gikkle who mentioned that.

    * imply and * the roleblocker
  17. Day 4#1866

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Also saying wolf!Tater voting wolf!Percy was not...

    Also saying wolf!Tater voting wolf!Percy was not optimal because it would have left thebroleblocler alive to stop Alice killing vibby is not a valid argument because that would simply the wolves KNEW she was going to target vibby and purposely played against their wincon. Alice's own posts suggested she would be more likely to vig unicorn.
  18. Day 4#1864

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Hey WaywardSon were you in that game where...

    Hey @WaywardSon were you in that game where wolf-Dayvig Aldo shot HIS OWN PACKMATE (wolfy) to get him town cleared then basically won the game because nobody thought a wolf would kill his own packmate?

    I was guilty of Level 0 reads once, I'm not going to be guilty of it again. Wagonomics are the 1 thing the scum can exploit because town are uninformed.

    In my eyes Gikkle is more clear than Tater
  19. Day 4#1863

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Or WWS for that matter

    Or WWS for that matter
  20. Day 4#1862

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed So, if you are town and can be off wagon, why...

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1861)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1859)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1482)
    Homicide Investigator 13p Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Percy Saint (41), Gikkle (52), Alice Liddell (61), Angrypotato (89)
    3 Gikkle Dragomir (30), El-ahrairah (84), insomnia (159)
    1 Angrypotato Vibrava (25)
    1 unicornturtle unicornturtle (61)
    1 Dragomir Percy (35)
    1 Not voting WaywardSon (112)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority.

    Percy was lynched. They were: Mafia Roleblocker.
    Role PM for Homicide Investigator 13p

    You are Mafia Roleblocker. You win when you overpower the town and eliminate any other evil faction(s) in the game.

    As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.



    Mafia Roleblocker

    As Mafia Roleblocker, you have access to the Roleblocking Night Action. Roleblocking another player prevents them from being able to successfully use any Night Action that they might have that night. You will not learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

    If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that night.


    Day 2 has ended.

    Day 2 ended at 11:00 PM EDT on Thursday, April 25th, 2019.
    Uh, wait a minute I'm in your PoE for being off wagon at a time I've already explained I am not able to be in the game at.

    So uh.... what's YOUR reason for being off wagon, insomnia?
    is this where you want me to accuse myself? i'm town so i'm looking for other people off-wagon lol
    So, if you are town and can be off wagon, why can't I?

  21. Day 4#1860

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Yes I am, thanks for finally noticing ^__^

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1858)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1852)
    So insomnia, I've noticed that you sometimes I a belittling attitude to people who disagree with you.

    Would you say that is something you do more as scum or town, or equally regardless of alignment.
    town
    Yes I am, thanks for finally noticing ^__^
  22. Day 4#1859

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Uh, wait a minute I'm in your PoE for being off...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1482)
    Homicide Investigator 13p Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Percy Saint (41), Gikkle (52), Alice Liddell (61), Angrypotato (89)
    3 Gikkle Dragomir (30), El-ahrairah (84), insomnia (159)
    1 Angrypotato Vibrava (25)
    1 unicornturtle unicornturtle (61)
    1 Dragomir Percy (35)
    1 Not voting WaywardSon (112)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority.

    Percy was lynched. They were: Mafia Roleblocker.
    Role PM for Homicide Investigator 13p

    You are Mafia Roleblocker. You win when you overpower the town and eliminate any other evil faction(s) in the game.

    As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.



    Mafia Roleblocker

    As Mafia Roleblocker, you have access to the Roleblocking Night Action. Roleblocking another player prevents them from being able to successfully use any Night Action that they might have that night. You will not learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

    If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that night.


    Day 2 has ended.

    Day 2 ended at 11:00 PM EDT on Thursday, April 25th, 2019.
    Uh, wait a minute I'm in your PoE for being off wagon at a time I've already explained I am not able to be in the game at.

    So uh.... what's YOUR reason for being off wagon, insomnia?
  23. Day 4#1857

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed BBL FFS

  24. Day 4#1856

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Okay then I'm gonna do supermarket dog walking,...

    Okay then I'm gonna do supermarket dog walking, food and possibly beer bbq
  25. Day 4#1855

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Is anyone even online?

    Is anyone even online?
  26. Day 4#1854

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Also, I'm just going to point out (again) that...

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1845)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1827)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#1819)
    no. It is the amount of non-game related posts you have.
    Dudette, on the chance that you're actually town, Imma do you a solid.

    Here is a game in which I was town. I was burned-out, similar to how I am now. I fluff-posted the whole of D1. And a lot of D2. And I was so burned-out that eventually I had to sub out: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...ht-Game-Rerand

    Here is a game in which I was scum. It was 12/12 phases, and I struggled to keep up. Eventually I just gave up and did nothing but fluff-post until I was lynched: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...l-s-Large-Game

    I say this to countless players in every single game I play: please please please please PLEASE stop trying to read me by meta.

    It is virtually impossible.

    As scum, I've been townread, because silly townies say "El wouldn't do this as a wolf". But I would.

    As town, I've been scumread, because silly townies say "El wouldn't do this as town." But I would.

    Read me in the game I'm playing. Not how you THINK I "should" be acting.


    If you're scum, feel free to ignore this and do whatever you do.
    I'm not town reading you by meta, you're in the PoE. That + you were off-wagon.
    Also, I'm just going to point out (again) that EoD is 4am for me. I am literally not here, and this is basically the way it is on 95% of games I play on MU. I've missed a WHOLE lot of wagons in my time here, but most players keep my opening posts in mind.

    You know,the one with the big red banner?
  27. Day 4#1853

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed In case it wasn't obvious from my atrocious...

    In case it wasn't obvious from my atrocious spelling I am back on my phone.
  28. Day 4#1852

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed So insomnia, I've noticed that you sometimes I a...

    So insomnia, I've noticed that you sometimes I a belittling attitude to people who disagree with you.

    Would you say that is something you do more as scum or town, or equally regardless of alignment.
  29. Day 4#1851

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed The answer is yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1847)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#1826)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint (#1824)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#1823)
    Biggest reason why I switched
    Pick one: El, insomnia or WWS most likely scum? And why? To be 100% honest, I'm torn between all with the exception of Gikkle.
    I might be very biased here. But i am picking el.

    WWS really does not feel like wolf to me (Also, plus points, he voted percy day 1).

    Immonia, (whom for some reason why my predecessor scumread ), feels town too, I might iso him later
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1829)
    My joke on insomia was originally lolvote but Imma keep it here until he comes back and answers my damn question.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1836)
    Won't somebody PLEASE think of the phone-posters???


    In other news, I gotta go train some staff now. I'm only a third of the way through my re-read but I'll try to find some time post dog-walk to finish up and see if I can figure out whether Tater is deepwolf or whether insomnia is wolf trying to pocket Tater.

    This is going to be a FUN DAY

    is it sad that i don't remember anything relevant that El discussed about the game but I remember posts like these?
    The answer is yes.
  30. Day 4#1850

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed That post was actually to Tater. She said earlier...

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1845)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1827)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#1819)
    no. It is the amount of non-game related posts you have.
    Dudette, on the chance that you're actually town, Imma do you a solid.

    Here is a game in which I was town. I was burned-out, similar to how I am now. I fluff-posted the whole of D1. And a lot of D2. And I was so burned-out that eventually I had to sub out: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...ht-Game-Rerand

    Here is a game in which I was scum. It was 12/12 phases, and I struggled to keep up. Eventually I just gave up and did nothing but fluff-post until I was lynched: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...l-s-Large-Game

    I say this to countless players in every single game I play: please please please please PLEASE stop trying to read me by meta.

    It is virtually impossible.

    As scum, I've been townread, because silly townies say "El wouldn't do this as a wolf". But I would.

    As town, I've been scumread, because silly townies say "El wouldn't do this as town." But I would.

    Read me in the game I'm playing. Not how you THINK I "should" be acting.


    If you're scum, feel free to ignore this and do whatever you do.
    I'm not town reading you by meta, you're in the PoE. That + you were off-wagon.
    That post was actually to Tater. She said earlier that she felt fluff posting was not something I did as town and that she would pull up some of my past games to check it. She clearly didn't, so I showed her how I do it as either alignment and told her trying to meta read me for it is a really really really bad idea.
  31. Day 4#1849

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed *shrug* I had ehar I felt were strong cases on...

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1844)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1821)
    Tater, the very definition of deep-wolfing is to put yourself so far beyond questioning or reproach that you are instantly townread and immediately become an extremely low priority for investigative roles.

    2 days ago you lynched a wolf PR.

    Please tell me how that is at odds with the idea of dee-wolfing.

    I know you said it's not your style but any player who is aware enough of their own meta to be able to give it a qualitative description is clever enough to subvert that meta.

    Do you understand why I can't just say "okay, I fully trust you, then" when you say "I wouldn't be a deep wolf because XYZ"?
    Kind of what you did, fluff posts, nothing of substance, sweet talk, no accusations thrown much. Every time I'd try to game solve and read back I'd just see you doing nothing.

    That's the feeling I got from you, I didn't mean to offend you, it's just how I felt. Nothing note-worthy came out of your posts, or things that I should remember.
    *shrug*

    I had ehar I felt were strong cases on Alice and unicorn but I can't pull cases out of my ass, and even if I could i wouldn't do it just to satisfy how you THINK i should be playing. I kinda get the feeling that all your suspicion comes from the fact that my play style is not like yours. Not every player likes to aggressively beat down their suspects, and the fee times I've gotten into deathtunnels I've always regretted it later. If you can't understand my play then I feel like that says more about you than it does about me.
  32. Day 4#1836

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Won't somebody PLEASE think of the...

    Won't somebody PLEASE think of the phone-posters???


    In other news, I gotta go train some staff now. I'm only a third of the way through my re-read but I'll try to find some time post dog-walk to finish up and see if I can figure out whether Tater is deepwolf or whether insomnia is wolf trying to pocket Tater.

    This is going to be a FUN DAY

  33. Day 4#1833

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Oh God, please don't. You don't need to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle (#1832)
    Quoted every single WWS post. Will be working on that for a while, and will be splitting it into 2 parts because it's so big.
    Oh God, please don't.

    You don't need to quote/comment on EVERY post. Just the ones that give you some sort of read or information.
  34. Day 4#1829

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed My joke on insomia was originally lolvote but...

    My joke on insomia was originally lolvote but Imma keep it here until he comes back and answers my damn question.
  35. Day 4#1827

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Dudette, on the chance that you're actually town,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#1819)
    no. It is the amount of non-game related posts you have.
    Dudette, on the chance that you're actually town, Imma do you a solid.

    Here is a game in which I was town. I was burned-out, similar to how I am now. I fluff-posted the whole of D1. And a lot of D2. And I was so burned-out that eventually I had to sub out: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...ht-Game-Rerand

    Here is a game in which I was scum. It was 12/12 phases, and I struggled to keep up. Eventually I just gave up and did nothing but fluff-post until I was lynched: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...l-s-Large-Game

    I say this to countless players in every single game I play: please please please please PLEASE stop trying to read me by meta.

    It is virtually impossible.

    As scum, I've been townread, because silly townies say "El wouldn't do this as a wolf". But I would.

    As town, I've been scumread, because silly townies say "El wouldn't do this as town." But I would.

    Read me in the game I'm playing. Not how you THINK I "should" be acting.


    If you're scum, feel free to ignore this and do whatever you do.
  36. Day 4#1821

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Tater, the very definition of deep-wolfing is to...

    Tater, the very definition of deep-wolfing is to put yourself so far beyond questioning or reproach that you are instantly townread and immediately become an extremely low priority for investigative roles.

    2 days ago you lynched a wolf PR.

    Please tell me how that is at odds with the idea of dee-wolfing.

    I know you said it's not your style but any player who is aware enough of their own meta to be able to give it a qualitative description is clever enough to subvert that meta.

    Do you understand why I can't just say "okay, I fully trust you, then" when you say "I wouldn't be a deep wolf because XYZ"?
  37. Day 4#1818

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Is it because I'm suggesting you might be scum? ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#1816)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1813)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#1798)
    readlist

    Towns
    AP
    Gikkle - Mech cleared imo
    Saint - Ergh, but he approached both days in a town mindset

    Isnomina - Pretty much a town leader imo

    Final 2
    wws
    el
    Did you actually ISO me?
    wws and el. I must admit I am liking wws more.
    Is it because I'm suggesting you might be scum?

    Be honest.
  38. Day 4#1817

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed If anybody actually listens to his plan, this is...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1811)
    You would think that considering this is the narrative that you have been pushing without actually doing any work to get it here. Frankly I don't understand why anyone would follow your lead at this point given the horrific reads that you have had thus far in this game. If this is the course of action that is taken then you better hope you have gotten El right. Or else you will mislynch this town into a bad loss.
    If anybody actually listens to his plan, this is exactly what will happen. Ironically, he was highly critical of those who lynched annulus on D1, yet doesn't seem to care about a mislynch today/tomorrow.
  39. Day 4#1810

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed So, your discounting Tater being a deep-wolf is...

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1808)
    El being such an experienced player and trying to build up a case on AP for bussing when it clearly is a suboptimal play and it wasn’t even a necessity...It’s not a good look. I can see WS’s thought process behind the saint scum read but I can’t see yours tbh
    So, your discounting Tater being a deep-wolf is because it's sub-optimal play?
  40. Day 4#1807

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed insomnia Now that you're here, please can you...

    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1783)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#1779)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1776)
    @insomnia have you ISO Saint?
    No, I’m with my family and will probably check him out in 5-6 hours and I’ll try to find the motivation to try hard as well.

    I do think somebody is deep wolfing in between you and el though, I didn’t change my read on that.
    Okay, let's talk about this while I re-read $#@!.

    Why me or WWS as a deepwolf? Why not Tater?
    @insomnia

    Now that you're here, please can you answer this?
  41. Day 4#1804

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Please don't claim that people are mech-cleared...

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#1802)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1801)
    Please tell me why you are mech-clearing Gikkle
    She is was top wagon on day 2, until the Percy cfd. I think this is enough explaination
    Please don't claim that people are mech-cleared unless they actually ARE mech-cleared.

    An example of mech cleared is an Alignment Cop green result in a game which is known to have no Godfather in it.
  42. Day 4#1803

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed I do want to address these points but before I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#1796)
    Firstly, playing a deepwolf is something that I would never do when I am scum. If you are to read my wolf games, (Manti's mash and the Sam logan mash), you will see that I would prefer to derp around and feign confusion. I am not at the stage where I can play big ballsy play yet unforunately. Also, if I were to bus, why would I bus in such conditions like day 2? Wouldnt it be much more beneficial for wolves to have their mafia roleblocker at their side? Finally, I am an extremely practical person in nature, which makes playing deepwolf in such a fashion unimaginable for me.
    I do want to address these points but before I do, I want insomnia to answer my questions.

    So, consider this conversation on hold until he returns and responds.
  43. Day 4#1801

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Please tell me why you are mech-clearing Gikkle

    Please tell me why you are mech-clearing Gikkle
  44. Day 4#1800

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Uh, what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#1798)
    Gikkle - Mech cleared imo
    Uh, what?
  45. Day 4#1799

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed :confused:

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#1798)
    readlist

    Towns
    AP
    Gikkle - Mech cleared imo
    Saint - Ergh, but he approached both days in a town mindset

    Isnomina - Pretty much a town leader imo

    Final 2
    wws
    el
  46. Day 4#1797

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Okay, I'm an idiot. I saw the "Vanilla Town"...

    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1650)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1647)
    Homicide Investigator 13p Night 3 Results

    Dragomir was killed. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for Homicide Investigator 13p

    You are Town Homicide Investigator. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Town Homicide Investigator

    As Town Homicide Investigator, you have access to the Homicide Investigate Night Action. You will investigate your target and if they have killed a player this game it will return a positive result, if not, it will return a negative one. It processes after all killing actions. Submit your action before it is day. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that night.


    Night 3 has ended.

    Night 3 ended at 11:00 AM EDT on Sunday, April 28th, 2019.
    Okay, I'm an idiot.

    I saw the "Vanilla Town" and didn't open the spoiler. So, I thought Dragomir had fake-claimed and that scum had bought that claim, and we still had an un-revealed Investigator.



    My reasoning on Gikkle having a greater chance of being town was based on the following idea:

    - Dragomir fake-claimed
    - His claim must've been very realistic
    - That means Gikkle didn't kill anyone on N2
    - If Gikkle was a wolf and had killed Alice on N2, he would know Drago's claim was fake and Drago would not have died

    Now that I actually open the spoiler and see that Drago WAS the homicide detective, I realise that:

    1) I am an idiot
    2) I should always open spoilers
    3) My line of reasoning above is actually bollocks so please ignore it
  47. Day 4#1792

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Oh wait I uh... may have misunderstood...

    Oh wait

    I uh... may have misunderstood something.

    I'll get back to you shortly.
  48. Day 4#1789

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed WWS, what's your thoughts on my thoughts about...

    WWS, what's your thoughts on my thoughts about Gikkle that I posted for Saint further up the page? ^
  49. Day 4#1788

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed I'm not, which makes the suggestion doubly...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1787)
    If this is your plan then you better hope that El is deep wolf. Cause the latter part of this is suckass.
    I'm not, which makes the suggestion doubly suckass.
  50. Day 4#1786

    Thread: Homicide Investigator 13er

    by El-ahrairah
    Replies
    2,010
    Views
    9,570

    Completed Hmm. Possibly a wolf trying to downplay his...

    Quote Originally Posted by brainbomb (#72)
    a townread is not a big deal. its a good convo starter though
    Hmm. Possibly a wolf trying to downplay his packmate's too-early TR on him?
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Item Thief

The Item Thief may target a player every night and steal one random item from them, if they have one.