Search:

Type: Posts; User: Michelle

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.08 seconds.

  1. Day 4#4095

    Thread: Big Rock's Mountainous

    by Michelle
    Replies
    4,094
    Views
    15,477

    Game Thread At the end of previous day i had Manti and Mikan...

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#4092)
    What's your opinion? Your opinion is just as important
    At the end of previous day i had Manti and Mikan San as scum reads.
    I needed just one flip to construct a logic.

    I have Jack as villa (a read built on Wws's Iso too), Duskfall in his effort looks villa to, with some atrocious wording (-_-).
    For others that are hard to read i had meta provided for them by Amrock and not just. So Ampharos and Manasi as villa read but also i Iso-ed Ampharos and found her tone townish at that moment. You nade me think and i will reread.
    Because Mikan San said Manasi is vila i asked him why and i wait his answer. They can be in the scum team together.
    Seth and Lime i played a little with them. Seth doesn't help so much, Lime's posts of today were consistent and thoughtful.
  2. Day 4#4093

    Thread: Big Rock's Mountainous

    by Michelle
    Replies
    4,094
    Views
    15,477

    Game Thread I didn't receive a reason from Mikan San for his...

    I didn't receive a reason from Mikan San for his town read on Manasi.
  3. Day 4#4091

    Thread: Big Rock's Mountainous

    by Michelle
    Replies
    4,094
    Views
    15,477

    Game Thread No oppinion, really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#4088)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#4087)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#4085)
    word it lol
    Oh I just don’t know what to say but will need to have the Min Posts
    No oppinion, really?
  4. Day 4#4090

    Thread: Big Rock's Mountainous

    by Michelle
    Replies
    4,094
    Views
    15,477

    Game Thread where is your head at?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#4088)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#4087)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#4085)
    word it lol
    Oh I just don’t know what to say but will need to have the Min Posts
    where is your head at?
  5. Day 4#4089

    Thread: Big Rock's Mountainous

    by Michelle
    Replies
    4,094
    Views
    15,477

    Game Thread Not before i think

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#4054)
    @Michelle place a vote
    Not before i think
  6. Day 4#4087

    Thread: Big Rock's Mountainous

    by Michelle
    Replies
    4,094
    Views
    15,477

    Game Thread word it lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#4085)
    word it lol
  7. Day 4#4086

    Thread: Big Rock's Mountainous

    by Michelle
    Replies
    4,094
    Views
    15,477

    Game Thread I am still reading Abu before i consider you. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#4074)
    And you're now reading me and not Abu. Abu's abu. I have already made points as to why I thought he was town when I wasn't in the game, have you at least read em?
    I am still reading Abu before i consider you.

    Your aggresivity now looks villa for you though.
  8. Day 4#3963

    Thread: Big Rock's Mountainous

    by Michelle
    Replies
    4,094
    Views
    15,477

    Game Thread Also looks like i need to Iso Duskfall again, i...

    Also looks like i need to Iso Duskfall again, i will come back later with it.
  9. Day 4#3962

    Thread: Big Rock's Mountainous

    by Michelle
    Replies
    4,094
    Views
    15,477

    Game Thread The game 10 just finished this morning. At the...

    The game 10 just finished this morning. At the start of the game i made a bet with Duskfall for Batman's alignament in that game, when in the game were around 25 posts iirc and Batman posted 3 or 5.
    I won the bet (Batman won that game as wolf) so now i want to give to Duskfall his new ava for a month.
    enjoy it


  10. Day 4#3961

    Thread: Big Rock's Mountainous

    by Michelle
    Replies
    4,094
    Views
    15,477

    Game Thread I read your first sentence as you don't really...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan Tsumiki (#3911)
    I'm trying to muster up the interest to care or give a care right now but I'm rolling everything back and forth and can't get around it.

    Jack is town. Amy is town. Limestone, is still town. Manasi is town.

    We have one mislynch remaining.

    I think Duskfall flips wolf assuming y'all are correct. Since I'm town I can't see any other reason why Zack dies over Amy or Manasi there. And if Duskfall flips wolf Seth is nearly guaranteed to flip wolf for having nearly 100% accurate reads with no progression.

    The last wolf is either Michelle or insomnia. Both have polarizing metas and I think you guys will figure it out. The answer's at my fingertips and I'd like to say it. I'd rather leave it up to a 50/50 in f3 than expend effort in this game to defend myself. All the people I think are villagers will make a better decision than I will.

    I may come back to this at a later date to try and pre-flip case for postgame cred but do whatever for now. If that involves lynching me, go ahead.
    I read your first sentence as you don't really care about the game.
    You told me i have level 1 reads and i can't say you are wrong about this.
    How is called your read for me? after i considered you scum, voted you and unfortunately gave up while still scumreading you.
    Please explain your town read on Manasi, i never played with her.
  11. Day 4#3959

    Thread: Big Rock's Mountainous

    by Michelle
    Replies
    4,094
    Views
    15,477

    Game Thread Insomnia is talking about the game without...

    Insomnia is talking about the game without reading all, i will consider his posts as valid after he catches up completely.
    Waiting for questions from him, instead randomly put me in the Poe.
  12. Day 4#3957

    Thread: Big Rock's Mountainous

    by Michelle
    Replies
    4,094
    Views
    15,477

    Game Thread Good morning everyone, time for me to catch up...

    Good morning everyone, time for me to catch up and play
  13. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread No.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkcat (#2308)
    Shoot Lelouch imo
    No.
  14. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread so why do you say to check me? you are the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkcat (#2299)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#2293)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkcat (#2281)
    Quickly caught up. Do not check Chemist, that is a terrible idea. Check Lelouch or Michelle.
    Wait one $#@!ing second. @TrippedOnReality Linkcat is calling for neither Chemist OR HIMSELF to be checked. That last one is a big red flag. Especially since they're still voting in lockstep for a Rosen counterwagon.
    No $#@!, I want a mafia check tonight.
    so why do you say to check me? you are the correct check i agree with this
  15. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread Actually he said at Sod that he can't be at Eod.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt (#2286)
    Rosen hasn't posted anything at this EoD, where he's the biggest wagon.

    Part of me thinks this could be a mafia just taking his losses so that he doesn't reveal any possible connections he may have with his partners.

    Again, this is not the only possible reason why Rosen is here, so it's not a certainly, but it's definitely something I've noted.
    Actually he said at Sod that he can't be at Eod.. this is Nai but maybe is true.
  16. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread i said i didn't read. Went for a quick feeling,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2280)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#2279)
    Actually i will vote for Pawn because anyway i wouldn't hammer the day and because his reasoning of checking Chemist again feels off. And his math rn is an odd one
    ##Vote Pawn Lelouch
    Bad vote tbh

    Pawn has been solving a lot today and it feels really genuine
    i said i didn't read. Went for a quick feeling, it can be wrong and also voting Rosen would be closer to hammer so no
  17. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread yes and no. You know my meta so you as town...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2278)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#2276)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2272)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#2268)
    I agree with myself, Grendel, and Wyatt for certain. You, Linkcat, and ToR depend on her results. Currently Poke is upper POE.
    Fair on ToR

    Read my reasoning on Poke
    Whith what reason do you put me in the Poe? And i disagree with Pawn being so high in that list
    I don’t need a reason to put you in the PoE, you need one to be out of it

    Though I would say you’re probably at the top of it
    yes and no.
    You know my meta so you as town should know my alignament here.

    I had to go to sleep instead staying all night to play so i have to be scum. Okay, sounds fair
  18. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread Actually i will vote for Pawn because anyway i...

    Actually i will vote for Pawn because anyway i wouldn't hammer the day and because his reasoning of checking Chemist again feels off. And his math rn is an odd one
    ##Vote Pawn Lelouch
  19. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread Whith what reason do you put me in the Poe? And i...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2272)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#2268)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2242)
    Pawn has basically volume cleared themselves today

    Clears:
    Pawn
    Grendel
    Wyatt
    Chemist
    ToR
    Poke

    Upper PoE:
    Michelle
    Rosen
    Nav
    LC

    Lower PoE:
    Chess
    Jabba
    I agree with myself, Grendel, and Wyatt for certain. You, Linkcat, and ToR depend on her results. Currently Poke is upper POE.
    Fair on ToR

    Read my reasoning on Poke
    Whith what reason do you put me in the Poe? And i disagree with Pawn being so high in that list
  20. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread Pokechu indeed he is hard to be scum

    ##Unvote Pokechu

    indeed he is hard to be scum
  21. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread I think Pawn can be a wolf for how he is posting...

    I think Pawn can be a wolf for how he is posting now.
    Why don't we check Pawn?
  22. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread i do. I am town and you put me in your Poe. You...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2250)
    Anyone disagree with my list?
    i do.
    I am town and you put me in your Poe. You should know i am town btw and never clean Pawn by sher volume.
  23. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread nope. my imagination at 4 am is the worst. i need...

    Quote Originally Posted by chess24 (#2247)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#2244)
    Quote Originally Posted by chess24 (#2238)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt (#2209)
    This is interesting, considering that if Rosen was going to be lynched and flipped town, I was probably considering a ToR and Chess w/w team. This point makes this more unlikely.
    why the smiley here? is a joke vote?
    I think you can figure it out.
    nope. my imagination at 4 am is the worst. i need your words.
  24. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread wolves are 3. you are wrong matematically

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#2241)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#2239)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#2235)
    ...

    Can we get more Rosen votes here? I'm having flashbacks.
    do you want to hammer the day?
    Rosen is back at 4 while majority is at 7 and the next wagon is 4. I want to get Rosen to 5, gives a clear advantage over the chess wagon while being at L-2 which is a good safety margin.
    wolves are 3. you are wrong matematically
  25. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread why the smiley here? is a joke vote?

    Quote Originally Posted by chess24 (#2238)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt (#2209)
    Quote Originally Posted by chess24 (#2206)
    I'm back for a little bit so I'm going to try something.

    While I was gone I realized that wolves often tend to ignore their partners as well and I didn't think about this when looking through JDS's ISO.

    And when I search there are three names missing (on the first page, anyway):

    Linkcat
    thenavneet
    Tripped

    I know this is crazy but I want to try this.

    ##Vote TrippedOnReality

    I'll be back in like 30 mins. DO NOT HAMMER.
    This is interesting, considering that if Rosen was going to be lynched and flipped town, I was probably considering a ToR and Chess w/w team. This point makes this more unlikely.
    why the smiley here? is a joke vote?
  26. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread do you want to hammer the day?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#2235)
    ...

    Can we get more Rosen votes here? I'm having flashbacks.
    do you want to hammer the day?
  27. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread Thanks For align cop cheking Chemist is ...

    Thanks

    For align cop cheking Chemist is waste of Linkcat effort if Link is town so i doubt is a good move.

    Advocating for this is a scum move imo
  28. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread Good morning everyone I can't read all being...

    Good morning everyone

    I can't read all being more than 2 pages so i have to ask for the full list of claims.

    Wyatt idk honestly about Rosen he had wolf equity and i voted hkm with a reason. I unvoted after his claim and if other 4 voted him i need to think.
    Idk how come Pokechu didn't vote again smh...
  29. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread is late at me i will come back at Eod, i hope to...

    is late at me i will come back at Eod, i hope to hear the alarm
  30. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread At 2 i understand what you did. I wanted your...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2022)

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#2008)
    As reply for my P#1920
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#1930)
    Really hard to isolate Michelle’s quotes properly here so just going to do it in this separate post.

    Michelle Quote 1: You agree with Linkcat and on the Chemist talking about Nemesis part? Either Chemist is essentially talking about themselves which should obviously be taken with a heavy grain of salt and they never corrected my interpretation on, or they are talking about Linkcat which I have already stated why I believe is a sus view.
    I think Linkcat's post of not having reads is not a reason to hung him just from that post.

    Michelle Quote 2: You agree with me here generally outside of the v/v TMI part. My view is that they’re mafia and approaching this from the perspective of town JDS and trying to build a case in that direction. And it just strikes me as off once we get to Quote 5 territory.

    Michelle Quote 3: Sure, consider the lurkers. But while hard nulls from inactivity are an issue, the active scummy players are both easier to make a proper case on and more dangerous to keep around. I maintain that inactive hunting isn’t particularly the play for today just since they are the lesser of two possible evils.

    Michelle Quote 4: To be blunt? Yes, I would. I am very willing to be brazen scum so trying to keep my teammate alive longer for just 1 day phase so that he can be a sacrifice lynch tomorrow to buy time for us is absolutely what I would attempt. Since at this point there would be little to no value in actually bussing JDS after the Telleo reveal. So I would try to go for the path to get me a little more advantage in the short term since I am confident enough in my skills to do this and think I can pull it off successfully.
    Okay, so now you're judging Chemist based on your own skills.

    Michelle Quote 5: I’m not accusing Chemist of my sins. See, I thought Rainbow was scum at this point and made my vote with the idea that it was a w/w wagon. Chemist is voting up Rainbow while calling it a v/v wagon earlier.

    I was voting with the assumption of a wolf on the lynch, Chemist voted with the assumption of a villager on the lynch, there is a major difference.
    This is a valid point. I gave Chemist a pass because he just subbed in.

    Michelle Quote 6: What is your basis on this? You’re just saying that hey this sounds weird, but it’s totally a town post I swear it. Where is your actual reasoning for this view?
    i can't say i swear is towny, idk why you add so many words i didn't use :/
    You're openwolfing.

    Michelle Quote 7: I heavily disagree with that. I agreed with Grendel during all of this in regards to his EOD and disagree with Chemist since Grendel’s statement there feels genuine with Chemist attempting to shade someone who looked good and then was further cleared by JDS spew.

    what i wanted to say is i have other reason to town read Grendel than the post you quoted
    Overall your case is good but i need more to vote Chemist. The fact that he just subbed in is a thing that can allow him to make mistakes imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#1957)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#1952)
    This is disturbing. Aren't you keeping a too large lynch pool here?

    I saw your post but because you are writing too much i will stop losing my time replying. I asked you previoulsy to talk shortly with me because i am on phone. Also i lost time to give you an answer and you put yours in other post hard to follow on phone. :/
    And no, I am trying to cut down the lynch pool as quick as possible but we also can't let any wolves escape the POE since that's a near death sentence for us.

    I posted that from my phone too and that was me posting as shortly as possible. I tried to be good about it but that was the best I could format it.
    i saw you post way too much. it can't be helped i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#1976)
    Also Michelle can you please try and look at it? You asked for my reasoning on Chemist and I addressed it fairly well in my mind with that post.

    Otherwise you're essentially missing a fair amount of my view on the subject and on why I believe Chemist looks fairly scummy.
    I looked at it and i answered. I am very upset because i couldn't reread your posts until now and i feel like something is missing for me to think at your slot and say Pawn is villa or Pawn is wolf. To have you at Eod 3 in the same null pile is annoying for me.

    I need some answers from Chemist directly:

    @Chemist1422
    1. at P#1268 what are you talking about?
    2. When you say the wagons are v/v why do you vote Rainbow who you think is vila?

    1. As I said, it showed Linkcat had reads in mind when reading
    2. I pushed for a CFD near EoD2 and ended up voting rainbow because I didn’t want JDS to be lynched
    At 2 i understand what you did. I wanted your reason for keeping JDS alive and defending him so much.
    CFD didn't happen because after Day 1 CFD no one wanted a new one.
  31. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread :|

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkcat (#2001)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1905)
    townread ended with Linkcat, now Pawn is my new person who I wouldn’t lynch today
    $#@!
  32. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread As reply for my P#1920 Overall your case is...

    As reply for my P#1920
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#1930)
    Really hard to isolate Michelle’s quotes properly here so just going to do it in this separate post.

    Michelle Quote 1: You agree with Linkcat and on the Chemist talking about Nemesis part? Either Chemist is essentially talking about themselves which should obviously be taken with a heavy grain of salt and they never corrected my interpretation on, or they are talking about Linkcat which I have already stated why I believe is a sus view.
    I think Linkcat's post of not having reads is not a reason to hung him just from that post.

    Michelle Quote 2: You agree with me here generally outside of the v/v TMI part. My view is that they’re mafia and approaching this from the perspective of town JDS and trying to build a case in that direction. And it just strikes me as off once we get to Quote 5 territory.

    Michelle Quote 3: Sure, consider the lurkers. But while hard nulls from inactivity are an issue, the active scummy players are both easier to make a proper case on and more dangerous to keep around. I maintain that inactive hunting isn’t particularly the play for today just since they are the lesser of two possible evils.

    Michelle Quote 4: To be blunt? Yes, I would. I am very willing to be brazen scum so trying to keep my teammate alive longer for just 1 day phase so that he can be a sacrifice lynch tomorrow to buy time for us is absolutely what I would attempt. Since at this point there would be little to no value in actually bussing JDS after the Telleo reveal. So I would try to go for the path to get me a little more advantage in the short term since I am confident enough in my skills to do this and think I can pull it off successfully.
    Okay, so now you're judging Chemist based on your own skills.

    Michelle Quote 5: I’m not accusing Chemist of my sins. See, I thought Rainbow was scum at this point and made my vote with the idea that it was a w/w wagon. Chemist is voting up Rainbow while calling it a v/v wagon earlier.

    I was voting with the assumption of a wolf on the lynch, Chemist voted with the assumption of a villager on the lynch, there is a major difference.
    This is a valid point. I gave Chemist a pass because he just subbed in.

    Michelle Quote 6: What is your basis on this? You’re just saying that hey this sounds weird, but it’s totally a town post I swear it. Where is your actual reasoning for this view?
    i can't say i swear is towny, idk why you add so many words i didn't use :/
    You're openwolfing.

    Michelle Quote 7: I heavily disagree with that. I agreed with Grendel during all of this in regards to his EOD and disagree with Chemist since Grendel’s statement there feels genuine with Chemist attempting to shade someone who looked good and then was further cleared by JDS spew.

    what i wanted to say is i have other reason to town read Grendel than the post you quoted
    Overall your case is good but i need more to vote Chemist. The fact that he just subbed in is a thing that can allow him to make mistakes imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#1957)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#1952)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#1940)
    And if you flip town then at least one of them is a wolf for certain, possibly both. Just based on how much we've slowly been shrinking the possible scum candidates.
    This is disturbing. Aren't you keeping a too large lynch pool here?

    I saw your post but because you are writing too much i will stop losing my time replying. I asked you previoulsy to talk shortly with me because i am on phone. Also i lost time to give you an answer and you put yours in other post hard to follow on phone. :/
    And no, I am trying to cut down the lynch pool as quick as possible but we also can't let any wolves escape the POE since that's a near death sentence for us.

    I posted that from my phone too and that was me posting as shortly as possible. I tried to be good about it but that was the best I could format it.
    i saw you post way too much. it can't be helped i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#1976)
    Also Michelle can you please try and look at it? You asked for my reasoning on Chemist and I addressed it fairly well in my mind with that post.

    Otherwise you're essentially missing a fair amount of my view on the subject and on why I believe Chemist looks fairly scummy.
    I looked at it and i answered. I am very upset because i couldn't reread your posts until now and i feel like something is missing for me to think at your slot and say Pawn is villa or Pawn is wolf. To have you at Eod 3 in the same null pile is annoying for me.

    I need some answers from Chemist directly:

    @Chemist1422
    1. at P#1268 what are you talking about?
    2. When you say the wagons are v/v why do you vote Rainbow who you think is vila?
  33. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread My vote stays on you until you make something...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokechu (#1955)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#1836)
    @Pokechu you never voted, are you avoiding it?
    For D1 I was constantly behind so I felt like I didn't even deserve the right to vote... LOL rip my suffrage

    for D2 I thought I was going to be able to be at EoD for a few posts (and see the wagons and vote then) but couldn't make it

    and for D3, I'm (again... oof I can still make them 10 posts tho!) behind... I'm usually really hesitant with my vote regardless of alignment, but I'll be honest, not voting this far in the game even once? this is a first for me haha
    My vote stays on you until you make something villagery.
  34. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread This is disturbing. Aren't you keeping a too...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#1940)
    And if you flip town then at least one of them is a wolf for certain, possibly both. Just based on how much we've slowly been shrinking the possible scum candidates.
    This is disturbing. Aren't you keeping a too large lynch pool here?

    I saw your post but because you are writing too much i will stop losing my time replying. I asked you previoulsy to talk shortly with me because i am on phone. Also i lost time to give you an answer and you put yours in other post hard to follow on phone. :/
  35. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread 2nd Update Role /Acts On These Nights /Modifier...

    2nd Update
    Role /Acts On These Nights /Modifier / claim / actions:
    Watcher n1 Only Macho - Telleo watched JDS killing Hater
    Watcher n2 Only - Chemist targeted Wyatt saw Pawn visiting him
    Alignment Cop n2 Only 1x Ninja
    Alignment Cop n3 Only 1x Ninja
    Vigilante n2 Only Wyatt killed JDS
    Vigilante n3 Only
    Doctor n1, n3
    Doctor n2, n4
    Tracker n1, n3 1x Strongman
    Tracker n2, n4 1x Strongman - Rainbows
    Jailkeeper n1, n3 Chess (Cupcake) n1 Clon/Jabba
    Jailkeeper n2, n4
    Roleblocker n1, n3 - Rosen - n1 Pawn
    Roleblocker n2, n4 - Michelle - n2 Rosen
    Role Cop n1, n2, n31x Strongman
    Jack of All Trades
    (Role Cop, Tracker, Roleblocker) n1, n2, n3 - Grendel n1 rolecopped Wyatt, n2 tracked Chemist ....
    Jack of All Trades
    (Doctor, Jailkeeper, Voyeur) n1, n2, n3 - Pawn- n1 doc ToR, n2 voyeured Wyatt
    Voyeur n1, n2, n3, n4 1x Strongman - JDS n1 Telleo and i think used Strongman to kill Hater

    we have 3 of these role unknown

    Please everyone, take this and write what is missing if we have more claims and i didn't put them here.
    And @ me
    [/QUOTE]
    This is a list of claims, it's not guarantee as truth.
  36. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread looks like Rosen's wagon doesn't have other...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#1640)
    Ah $#@! it. Chemist can wait for tomorrow.

    ##Vote -Rosen

    Time to finish what I started on Day 1. Let's thunderdome this.
    looks like Rosen's wagon doesn't have other voters. What do you think about him after this day?
  37. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread Chemist posts almost the same as both alignaments...

    Quote Originally Posted by thenavneet (#1911)
    With the claims I'd rule out a Michelle-Chemist w/w scenario since I don't see a reason why they wouldn't block Wyatt from killing JDS.

    @Michelle

    Would you be ok with maybe giving us a brief feel of Chemist's Town meta? If that's your primary reason for TRing Chemist then at this point it doesn't feel enough to me. Chemist feels like someone who can reasonably adjust their playstyle to fit into previously known town metas
    Chemist posts almost the same as both alignaments but as scum he is less open to share and change oppinions and posts low usually.
    If you need links to games ask him directly or go to the see the database's automated games.
    (there is a link under the name in each post or in the profile "view player data")
  38. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread Inside the quote i will type in bold colured like...

    Inside the quote i will type in bold colured like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#1472)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1268)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkcat (#97)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis_exe (#94)
    Because, in the event of lacking better options, it's better than a shot in the dark. In my experience as mafia the N1 kill is often a reputed player, or someone perceived as a threat as a preventive measure.

    Mafia almost never *needs* the N1 kill, it's mostly just an opportunistic kill since D1 is the day where there is the least information. It is precisely because of this lack of information that it's hard to read into the N1 kill until later on, so even if you die voicing your opinions getting killed N1 isn't optimal whether your reads were spot-on or not.

    Obviously you don't have to lay low D1 (I'm not big on that either) but there is a very valid side to laying low D1.
    I agree with this.

    Also, I have no reads so far.
    I think this is a villagery post to make because it shows willingness to solve
    >Linkcat stating they have no reads.
    >Chemist stating that this is a villagery post to make because it shows a willingness to solve.
    if Linckat is scum there can be something.
    But are you sure Chemist doesn't answer for Nemesis' post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1313)
    I think there’s a solid chance of ya having v/v wagons again

    I’d rather the vig shoot in the inactives (cupcake or maybe clon so far)
    So this feels simultaneously like TMI and an attempt to save JDS. So if Chemist is scum, then the n2/n4 jailer and n2/n4 roleblocker, are almost certainly town. With them having the n2 watcher and the n2/n4 tracker dead, there is no reason for scum to not block Wyatt.
    the n2,4 RB is town always because is me and this is not changing whatever Chemist flips, the rest of the reasoning is logic, i can see the attempt of saving JDS while i don't see TMI from Chemist
    Since even if a town role like mine came in and confirmed there was a block action, it still would delay us by a fair bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1334)
    I really wanna just burn through the lurkers rn because nav posting a readslist and dipping isn’t sitting right with me either
    You want lurkers to be pushed? Fine. Not today and not pushing it today.
    why not consider the lurkers too? This is not a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1355)
    I’m down for a CFD rn

    Reading JDS’s contributions today I don’t want him to be the lynch
    More push to keep JDS alive.
    Put yourself in Chemist's post as scum.
    Comes into an inactive wolf slot and starts defending the dying wolf without taking the advantage of his death by pushing him for lynch in that moment. This would make Wyatt to vig a villa and so he could bring the idea of Wyatt scum vig next day.
    What would you do?
    Something doesn't fit for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1360)
    Not to lynch pool:
    Chemist
    Wyatt
    JDS
    Telleo
    Linkcat

    Would lynch pool:
    Rainbow
    Clon if rainbow flips v
    Cupcake
    Nav, maybe

    Still need to sort everyone else
    Keeps Linkcat in Town pool when their previous interaction with them is fairly scummy. Called this a v/v lynch earlier and then has rainbow in the lynch pool here.
    we all voted for Rainbow let's not accuse him for our sins
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1369)
    Using ninja N1 is basically always a move because there’s an N1 watcher

    And mathematically it’s actually more likely for a cop to be scum than JDS to be scum because there are two cops and one JDS
    Already stated that the second part of this is both wrong and hilariously scummy. And the former is pretty bad as well. A watcher exists so they had to and should use a ninja kill. Why only this? This exact logic applies to a strongman/doctor situation but I’m not seeing that stated either.

    This is only used to continue trying to save JDS.
    the wording is indeed funny but his intention may be not from a wolf
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1387)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grendel (#1381)
    ##Vote JDS


    JD's is almost Postive otted scum. I don't think Rainbow is as likely to flip scum as JD. I don't understand the usefulness of saving him for later.
    This is probably a wolf for sayin JDS is almost outed scum then backtracking in confidence
    This is an outright lie. Grendel is saying JDS is outed scum and to just kill them today rather than Rainbow. Casting aspersions to Grendel and is making Grendel town more and more likely.

    Grendel is not townish from Chemist's reaction here.
    His Eod is like TWTBAW (too wolf to be a wolf).
    If i am wrong idk what to say except when he is wolfing he is sneaky and now he is openly trying to solve.
    I will continue further, this is my answet at your post, with my thoughts i had when i read it first, and didn't change until now.
  39. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread P#1472 i'm going there Type P before # to form...

    P#1472 i'm going there Type P before # to form the link.

    And looks like i am going for you Iso anyway
  40. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread it formed in 6 or 7 minutes. like a wave and...

    Quote Originally Posted by chess24 (#1894)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#1780)
    Quote Originally Posted by thenavneet (#1769)
    I'm kinda worried that we might end up having people who don't vote at all during the day making it harder for town to actually lynch scum.

    I'm curious about Michelle's thoughts on the potential Linkcat/Chemist/Rosen scum team that Lelouch proposed

    BTW FWIW I tend to lean on Rosen-Linkcat not being w/w based on those posts that ToR pointed out
    i think that his read on Chemist is wrong. i need to reread his posts to see if my first impression of Chemist leaning town is correct or not.
    About Linkcat i doubt he is mafia based on that d1 rapid wagon piled up on him.
    Why does the Linkcat wagon make you townread him?
    it formed in 6 or 7 minutes. like a wave and dissipated the same.
    Eod 1 was scary. What makes you suspecting him?
  41. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread I said Chemist plays in his town meta. I don't...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#1882)
    And Michelle, fine I get not wanting to vote Rosen if you have proof they weren't the one acting to kill in a night. Would you be willing to swap over to Chemist at all since I am still hard reading scum there.
    I said Chemist plays in his town meta. I don't see his wolfish reasons so maybe if you make a short case i will answer at it.
  42. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread I am so annoyed about the activity level than i...

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkcat (#1873)
    Just ftr my preference for the rest of my POE is Pokechu > Jabba > chess, but I hope we can avoid lynching an inactive today.
    I am so annoyed about the activity level than i started to think if our game has an inactive mafia team while we argue with each other i will feel very bad at end game.
    Pokechu is not active and has 18 posts until now and zero votes.

    I need start somewhere

    ##Vote Pokechu
  43. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread Back to the only valuable source of infos: ...

    Back to the only valuable source of infos:
    Quote Originally Posted by JDS (#286)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakeaj2 (#284)
    Let's see how someone will make an entrance with a vote on them

    ##Vote Kaves
    Is there any other reason to vote Kaves?
    trying to shade Cupcake here?
    Quote Originally Posted by JDS (#319)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clontroper5 (#316)
    OK a couple thoughts about my playstyle that might be useful to you fine people.

    I am very deliberate with my voting, I know many poeple that may vote "Willie nilly" with the purpose of pressuring people to see what the say (a fine tactic I might add) I generally don't, when I vote it is because I have come to some conclusion and belive that vote will be benificial and will rarely change votes. However I also believe that lynching every day is necessary to gather info and will change if it's the difference between a lynch and a no-lynch


    In my experience some scum are less active then normal (scumarining) but others become very dominate and will try to control the pace of the towns arguments (I personally play scum like that, as active as possible) I will add though that I belive that lynching an inactive town is almost as valuable as lynching scum.

    Anyway those are a few things that came to mind while I was reading...
    Welcome, and hard town read for bringing the term "scumarining" to my attention.
    hard town read. For who gives mafia a hard town read?
    Quote Originally Posted by JDS (#1224)
    Alright, I'm back. Sorry I'm late, been drifting in and out of sleep, and judt not feeling well in general.

    Readslist (top is scummier):

    Grendel: I still don't like his remarkably inconsistent D1, as well as other things. I will hopefully go into this in more detail later via ISO.

    Rainbow: Looking back, idk why I missed her. Activity-wise, she hasn't been super active, and what I've seen from her hasn't been all that great. I would still prefer Grendel as today's lynch, though.

    Wyatt: I've said that I don't especially like how he started today. I still don't. Looking back, I do think I overreacted. Still, I don't like how he started off with a vote on me...before I could respond or claim...going off of only one person's word...and giving no reasoning. That feels like he was trying to take advantage of a relatively easy lynch. Aside from that, though, his D1 seemed to strike an odd balance, where I had him in null not because he wasn't leaning one way or the other, but because he was leaning both at once.

    ToR: He's here mostly because of the odd "coincidence" (?) of having some of the exact same views as Grendel. When Grendel revealed his early scum read on Wyatt, ToR said he saw the exact same thing, but to my knowledge neither of them ever posted about it, and it seemed like they were trying to take advantage of a wagon on Wyatt. I don't quite see him as scum yet, but if Grendel flips scum, then ToR shoots up the list. When I think of the bigger town names, I think of people like Michelle, Telleo, and pre-death HATER. I think of people who are notable in their efforts to spark discussion and call people out; ToR just doesn't fall that way for me, and neither do players like Rosen, Linkcat, and Lelouch (who, in that order, are the next three on this list).

    A brief aside: I put Linkcat above Rosen mostly because of the quickswitch to Linkcat: that rubbed me the wrong way, and as Telleo (I think it was Telleo) said, the mafia most likely were invested in the outcome of that lynch, and I'm inclined to agree with the idea that Rainbow's spot on the Gallows of RNG was why they were invested.

    As for town, in order that list goes Rosen, Linkcat, Lelouch, Telleo, Michelle. There are probably some inactives here, too, and I'm willing to bet that I'm wrong about Wyatt. He's probably my least solid read, and is placed where he is mostly because he's who I'd look into next if Grendel flipped town. I didn't inactives on here mostly because I have nothing particularly AI: Clontrooper5 and whoever subbed in for Nemesis, well, just subbed in relatively recently, and neither have really been super active or helpful. All I can remember about navneet is that HATER called for him to post by saying it would be "nav-neat" if he did (I'm a sucker for bad puns), and that navneet responded, but that's about it. Pokechu hasn't hit the post quota either day but looks fine enough, cupcake hasn't hit it either and if their posts are going to continue like that, it'd almost be better if they didn't. All of these people are null or null-leaning, but I didn't see anything memorable from any of them to give them a definitive spot on the readlist. If I missed anyone, then I actually have no thoughts about them whatsoever, or my mind blanked and you can consider yourself as neesing to ping me and ask about it.

    If I had to come up with a scumteam, then it'd probably be Grendel/rainbow/ToR/inactive. I would have put Nemesis here, citing a lack of inactivity after being suspected early on D1, but her needing/requesting a replacement explains that; it does say to stop posting after all. Overall, though, I'd be willing to guess that we're dealing with a relatively active mafia, with 1-2 members trying to blend in with the town more and the remaining members trying to be as active and seemingly helpful as possible.
    I coloured the flipped names maybe something i didn't notice yet can be seen.
    He mixed for sure one scum in his townies so in the line "Rosen, Linkcat, Lelouch, Telleo, Michelle" the most suspicious for me was Rosen (who answered well imo today, waiting for his votes to see how is he acting) and i think also Pawn can be wolf but i have to Iso him which is a nightmare (no offense, huge posts with too many words).

    I can bet in his scum list he has a teammate. He is talking a little too much about ToR, idk if it's relevant

    The first quoted post is a shade for Chess and the second looks odd for Jabba.

    I will be back after some ISOs
  44. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread Pokechu you never voted, are you avoiding it?

    @Pokechu you never voted, are you avoiding it?
  45. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread i am glad you think this. I am not fan of the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt (#1832)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt (#1819)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#1812)
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rosen (#1807)
    Persistence hmmm

    Ok I’ll bite

    N1/3 Roleblocker here. Due to the disaster that was EoD1 ending in a Kaves ML I wasn’t really sure where to put my block, but ended up deciding to go and block Lelouch after deliberation between him and Linkcat. I figured that based on the way he had been making his arguments through the Day he couldn’t be an investigative; he has proven far too aggressive for that to be the case, and at any rate I was 2/3 right on that with him claiming JoAT. The only other person I really heavily considered was Linkcat, but decided against it because there weren’t any roles that could really do much damage to Town on N1.

    Effectively a shot in the dark since I didn’t really see any way that a N1 block could be used effectively given the game state at the time. Unfortunate on one end that I ended up blocking a heal but also fortunate that ToR didn’t get targeted for the NK.

    In any case, my own role has largely effected my retrospective opinion on how the Telleo NK happened, not as a N2/4 blocker but as a blocker in general.
    Now i feel i am silly from 2 reasons
    I am N 2,4 RBer
    I considered you scum. So i RBed you last night thinking that you may be mafia. So 1. my shot went in an odd slot and 2. also i did 't read you properly.
    Just one positive thing, the NK wasn't obviusly made by you.
    Now i still can't put you in town place just for this but i need to think if is okay to vote you.
    ##Unvote -Rosen
    I see N2 RBer rbing me always if mafia.
    So this is very town claim, as the only way I see Michelle being mafia is if N2 N4 RBer is the discarded role.
    Actually this isn't entirely true. I also possibly see Michelle actually being N2 N4 RBer and taking a L on JDS, if Chemist is also mafia, to gain them both town-cred, as realistically the only 2 good watch targets were me and Telleo. I don't find a Chemist + Michelle w/w too likely, and even if both Chemist + Michelle were w/w, I don't think Michelle and Chemist take the route that they did 100 percent of the time.
    i am glad you think this.
    I am not fan of the idea JKer and RBer or Joat with Jk/Rb who didn't blocked the n2 vig are automatically town as i said misreading this setup can clear a mafia from doing nothing.
    I didn't claim for town cred, i was trading a claim with Rosen because i needed to see how is he claiming. I liked his tone in that claim so i unvoted.
  46. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread Posting a ton as mafia and in wall posts is a way...

    Posting a ton as mafia and in wall posts is a way of taking town's time and town's thread place.
    So no one is cleared by quantity.
  47. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread This is my role. I am town so you are right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt (#1819)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#1812)
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rosen (#1807)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#1805)
    This is not helping me. I scumread you since i put you in my null reads. I need to know something from you to can move on and think at finding scum. If you are town and i am mistaken here, i need your help.

    Okay then, if you claim and explain action i will too with full explanation for my action. I promise.
    Persistence hmmm

    Ok I’ll bite

    N1/3 Roleblocker here. Due to the disaster that was EoD1 ending in a Kaves ML I wasn’t really sure where to put my block, but ended up deciding to go and block Lelouch after deliberation between him and Linkcat. I figured that based on the way he had been making his arguments through the Day he couldn’t be an investigative; he has proven far too aggressive for that to be the case, and at any rate I was 2/3 right on that with him claiming JoAT. The only other person I really heavily considered was Linkcat, but decided against it because there weren’t any roles that could really do much damage to Town on N1.

    Effectively a shot in the dark since I didn’t really see any way that a N1 block could be used effectively given the game state at the time. Unfortunate on one end that I ended up blocking a heal but also fortunate that ToR didn’t get targeted for the NK.

    In any case, my own role has largely effected my retrospective opinion on how the Telleo NK happened, not as a N2/4 blocker but as a blocker in general.
    Now i feel i am silly from 2 reasons
    I am N 2,4 RBer
    I considered you scum. So i RBed you last night thinking that you may be mafia. So 1. my shot went in an odd slot and 2. also i did 't read you properly.
    Just one positive thing, the NK wasn't obviusly made by you.
    Now i still can't put you in town place just for this but i need to think if is okay to vote you.
    ##Unvote -Rosen
    I see N2 RBer rbing me always if mafia.
    So this is very town claim, as the only way I see Michelle being mafia is if N2 N4 RBer is the discarded role.
    This is my role. I am town so you are right.
  48. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread Updated Role /Acts On These Nights /Modifier /...

    Updated
    Role /Acts On These Nights /Modifier / claim / actions:
    Watcher n1 Only Macho - Telleo watched JDS killing Hater
    Watcher n2 Only - Chemist targeted Wyatt saw Pawn visiting him
    Alignment Cop n2 Only 1x Ninja
    Alignment Cop n3 Only 1x Ninja
    Vigilante n2 Only Wyatt killed JDS
    Vigilante n3 Only
    Doctor n1, n3
    Doctor n2, n4
    Tracker n1, n3 1x Strongman
    Tracker n2, n4 1x Strongman - Rainbows
    Jailkeeper n1, n3
    Jailkeeper n2, n4
    Roleblocker n1, n3 - Rosen - n1 Pawn
    Roleblocker n2, n4 - Michelle - n2 Rosen
    Role Cop n1, n2, n31x Strongman
    Jack of All Trades
    (Role Cop, Tracker, Roleblocker) n1, n2, n3 - Grendel n1 rolecopped Wyatt, n2 tracked Chemist ....
    Jack of All Trades
    (Doctor, Jailkeeper, Voyeur) n1, n2, n3 - Pawn- n1 doc ToR, n2 voyeured Wyatt
    Voyeur n1, n2, n3, n4 1x Strongman - JDS n1 Telleo and i think used Strongman to kill Hater

    we have 3 of these role unknown

    Please everyone, take this and write what is missing if we have more claims and i didn't put them here.
    And @ me
  49. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread try 100 ppp and the pages will be just 18 ;-) ...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabbawookie (#1809)
    Okay. I like an analysis-based playstyle, but 36 pages is too much to thoroughly digest in this timeframe so I'll be playing based off vote/kill history and whatever my instincts can offer. Based on that and some skimming:

    I read Lelouch as town for high activity, simply because it's an unsafe way for scum to play. He admitted to playing scum brazenly though?

    Rosen seems odd. Defensive play can do that but something feels consistently off. Does he have enough connections to players besides Lelouch to give us info just by flipping one way or another? Because that might put my vote on him.

    And what's the case on Linkcat?
    try 100 ppp and the pages will be just 18 ;-)

    We will gladly read your VC annalysis and postcount based scum list ideas.
  50. Replies
    2,330
    Views
    17,473

    Game Thread well i did 't see it when i unvoted myself.. it...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Rosen (#1808)
    And fwiw

    ##Unvote Michelle
    well i did 't see it when i unvoted myself.. it takes some time to write on phone .
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Item Thief

The Item Thief may target a player every night and steal one random item from them, if they have one.