Search:

Type: Posts; User: Marluxion

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.07 seconds.

  1. Day 2#1168

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Wildfire Magenta Crazee Those are my three, at...

    Wildfire
    Magenta
    Crazee
    Those are my three, at least 2 scum there.
  2. Day 2#1167

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Wildfire

    ##Vote Wildfire
  3. Day 2#1166

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Not cyan Either

    Not cyan Either
  4. Day 2#1165

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread I want to park it on a realistic third option...

    I want to park it on a realistic third option outside of Alice and TMQ
  5. Day 2#1164

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread I'm about to go to bed so I need to decide where...

    I'm about to go to bed so I need to decide where to park my vote

    Someone help
  6. Day 2#1163

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Same

    Quote Originally Posted by JTMjasonC (#1154)
    I don’t think I’ve played with marl before.
    Same
  7. Day 2#1162

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread I don't like her iso but I also don't think she...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1135)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1130)
    I don't really like anyone on the tmq wagon except cantrip

    Means he's probably a ml
    Still have that feeling about Alice?
    I don't like her iso but I also don't think she would talk with shattiel so much in thread as wolf
  8. Day 2#1130

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread I don't really like anyone on the tmq wagon...

    I don't really like anyone on the tmq wagon except cantrip

    Means he's probably a ml
  9. Day 2#1102

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Alice is missing Why are creature and Seth on...

    Quote Originally Posted by crazeeflapjack (#1099)
    Town

    Cantrip
    Creature/seth
    Hexxed
    Tmq
    Wws
    Wild
    Marl

    Sort

    M&G
    Jtmjason
    Abraxas
    Cyan

    I feel like I'm missing someone
    Alice is missing
    Why are creature and Seth on the same line?
  10. Day 2#1059

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread WaywardSon

    ##Vote WaywardSon
  11. Day 2#1051

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread so instead of arguing semantics why dont you tell...

    so instead of arguing semantics why dont you tell me why you think cyan is scum?
  12. Day 2#1048

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread There is no difference

    Quote Originally Posted by JTMjasonC (#1046)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1043)
    Quote Originally Posted by JTMjasonC (#1041)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#848)
    This probably is TMI, means people voting creature as of this post are probably all town, lemme grab a vc
    Where's the progression/conclusion? You have it now, supposedly. But I don't see how it's tmi at all.

    Cyan was the only time voting at the time, but at the time of the quote where it said three votes were on creature - she could have been referring to those three. Either way, the post isn't relevant to me. It doesn't look like tmi, nor does it even look like shat looked at the post count; it was just scum posting $#@!.
    Why would it benefit shat to say that her mafia buddies look good voting creature?
    She wasn't outed at all at the time - at that point i dont even think she was close to majority.

    You shouldn't disregard it
    She could have been saying that votes on creature look good, not the ppl voting creature.
    There is no difference
  13. Day 2#1047

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Because shat has no reason to say that about...

    Quote Originally Posted by JTMjasonC (#1044)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1033)
    @Magenta & Gray
    @JTMjasonC

    why are you both voting cyan when they were almost certainly tmi'd town by shat?
    Yea I want to hear how you are "almost certain" about this.
    Because shat has no reason to say that about their scumbuddy
    Therefore cyan isn't their scumbuddy
  14. Day 2#1045

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread you said something and then contradicted yourself...

    Quote Originally Posted by JTMjasonC (#1041)
    Either way, the post isn't relevant to me. It doesn't look like tmi, nor does it even look like shat looked at the post count; it was just scum posting $#@!.
    you said something and then contradicted yourself a second later

    wat

    "It's not irrelevant to me"
    "It's just scum posting $#@!"

    which is it? Is the post relevant or is it a $#@!post?
  15. Day 2#1043

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Why would it benefit shat to say that her mafia...

    Quote Originally Posted by JTMjasonC (#1041)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#848)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#401)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Quinn (#168)
    So Creature has 3 votes for like no reason at all, right? Am I missing something?
    I almost forgot about @Creature

    That means votes on him right now are good
    This probably is TMI, means people voting creature as of this post are probably all town, lemme grab a vc
    Where's the progression/conclusion? You have it now, supposedly. But I don't see how it's tmi at all.

    Cyan was the only time voting at the time, but at the time of the quote where it said three votes were on creature - she could have been referring to those three. Either way, the post isn't relevant to me. It doesn't look like tmi, nor does it even look like shat looked at the post count; it was just scum posting $#@!.
    Why would it benefit shat to say that her mafia buddies look good voting creature?
    She wasn't outed at all at the time - at that point i dont even think she was close to majority.

    You shouldn't disregard it
  16. Day 2#1042

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread here

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#848)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#401)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Quinn (#168)
    So Creature has 3 votes for like no reason at all, right? Am I missing something?
    I almost forgot about @Creature

    That means votes on him right now are good
    This probably is TMI, means people voting creature as of this post are probably all town, lemme grab a vc
    here
  17. Day 2#1039

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread her post where she says the votes on the creature...

    Quote Originally Posted by JTMjasonC (#1037)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1033)
    @Magenta & Gray
    @JTMjasonC

    why are you both voting cyan when they were almost certainly tmi'd town by shat?
    show me where, pls
    her post where she says the votes on the creature wagon look good
    it was only cyan voting
  18. Day 2#1033

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Magenta & Gray JTMjasonC why are you both...

    @Magenta & Gray
    @JTMjasonC

    why are you both voting cyan when they were almost certainly tmi'd town by shat?
  19. Day 2#1032

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread WaywardSon was you trying to figure out the scum...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#839)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#836)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#828)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#826)
    ##Vote WaywardSon
    Is this where you want me to OMGUS you? Or can I try and figure out who the scum is?
    How is my vote stopping you?
    It's not. It was a joke.
    @WaywardSon was you trying to figure out the scum also a joke? because i dont see any of it
  20. Day 2#1031

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread you've both broken the law google search: how...

    you've both broken the law

    google search: how to vote two people at once permanently
  21. Day 2#1030

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread why would he soft mafia a soft is something done...

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#970)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#968)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeeflapjack (#868)
    Huh. I guess I wouldn't feel awful about a creature lynch
    I ain't ever getting lynched though

    huh, but maybe you believe I will hence why I wasn't killed?
    Yeah I think he softed Mafia Here.
    why would he soft mafia
    a soft is something done intentionally
  22. Day 2#1029

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread yee i dont really like fwog either that plus the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#946)
    Quote Originally Posted by fwogcarf (#162)
    hooray no scumreads
    Would actually like a good explanation for this comment, tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by fwogcarf (#174)
    Seth is probably town
    Quote Originally Posted by fwogcarf (#176)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Quinn (#175)
    Why do you say that?
    Going off his meta
    His claiming meta doesn't really feel right in here when this isn't really a RM game. I think this may be from TMI. Comment really feels out of place.

    Quote Originally Posted by fwogcarf (#451)
    I am not liking Wildfire or Shattiel right now. Posts keep jumping around like a rabbit
    Quote Originally Posted by fwogcarf (#495)
    Yeah this is probably our lynch today

    ##Vote Shattiel
    This... really feels to be a non-sequitur, especially when Shattiel's wagon had like 4 people on it. IMO this is likely a busser considering that.

    A) Fwog really had few reads around his time.

    B) Fwog had no progression on Shattiel

    C) Shat had a wagon of 4 when he voted.



    A Shattiel/TMQ/Fwog/??? wolfteam is what I'm looking at rn.
    yee i dont really like fwog either
    that plus the innocent emoji guy i think would make for a good 4 man team
    but that doesn't explain the el kill
    Unless Shatti said to kill him before she died?
    Surely she's played with him once before
  23. Day 2#1028

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread fwiw that's what i thought it meant lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1027)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexxed (#928)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#822)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire (#820)
    No one really answered what: SPK means...well seriously anyways....my answer was just a non-sensensical guess.
    Scum Policy Kill
    It's a Strong Player Kill, Wildfire. Marl's trolling.
    no i wasn't you're trolling
    fwiw that's what i thought it meant lol
  24. Day 2#1027

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread no i wasn't you're trolling

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexxed (#928)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#822)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire (#820)
    No one really answered what: SPK means...well seriously anyways....my answer was just a non-sensensical guess.
    Scum Policy Kill
    It's a Strong Player Kill, Wildfire. Marl's trolling.
    no i wasn't you're trolling
  25. Day 2#1026

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread that's why i voted wws i think wws would make...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexxed (#927)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#802)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#801)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#798)
    Marl, I had to go to bed and I was one of the main pushers alongside Hex on Shattiel before I had to go to bed.

    Why the hell wouldn't I outright bus Shattiel with an early vote for cred were this the case? This isn't my wolf play and you know it.
    Which part of that isn't something you'd do as a wolf?
    Why the hell would I kill El being one of the few non-cleared players here who've played with him before? I wouldn't flagrantly self-incriminate myself by that.

    Why would I jump on a wolfmate like that without even a vote? In a setup that penalizes bussing because of the KPN issue at that? I wasn't looking for towncred as I was focused on TMQ for his bad reactions at dancing around Shattiel's wagon.

    I'm a far better wolf than this and you know it.
    Yeah, if Alice were a wolf, I doubt Marl would be able to spot her so early in the game, especially after already pilling on a scum lynch.

    I also doubt she would pull that nk, if what you are saying is true, Marl. Especially if she was already under suspicion. I'd be honestly disappointed if she gave up that easily.
    that's why i voted wws
    i think wws would make that kill in an attempt to get me to tunnel alice
  26. Day 2#1025

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread i'm not joking, i've seen arguments like this...

    Quote Originally Posted by JTMjasonC (#924)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#912)
    New Rule
    For the rest of today (until 12 hours left until EoD)

    Alice and TMQ aren't allowed to speak to or about each other

    The first person to break this rule gets my permanent vote
    This post so wolfy omg. The frustration is towny I suppose. If you are joking I apologize, but if you are serious, that’s such a cop out.
    i'm not joking, i've seen arguments like this kill town WIM so many times and i'm sure others have as well

    Them bickering just between the two of them closes all other lynch options outside from those two unless we actively try to ignore it
  27. Day 2#1024

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread hexxed

    Quote Originally Posted by crazeeflapjack (#923)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#918)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#916)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#914)
    The argument will be almost entirely anti town bickering that forces us into a gladiator position where we won't lynch outside of the two of you
    Fine then. With a wolf team of Shattiel/TMQ, who do you see the most likely to be the final two wolves?
    WWS Seth
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#919)
    Outside possiblity of crazy or Abraxas
    ...who isn't in your scumpile?
    hexxed
  28. Day 2#919

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Outside possiblity of crazy or Abraxas

    Outside possiblity of crazy or Abraxas
  29. Day 2#918

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread WWS Seth

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#916)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#914)
    The argument will be almost entirely anti town bickering that forces us into a gladiator position where we won't lynch outside of the two of you
    Fine then. With a wolf team of Shattiel/TMQ, who do you see the most likely to be the final two wolves?
    WWS Seth
  30. Day 2#914

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread The argument will be almost entirely anti town ...

    The argument will be almost entirely anti town bickering that forces us into a gladiator position where we won't lynch outside of the two of you
  31. Day 2#912

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread New Rule For the rest of today (until 12 hours...

    New Rule
    For the rest of today (until 12 hours left until EoD)

    Alice and TMQ aren't allowed to speak to or about each other

    The first person to break this rule gets my permanent vote
  32. Day 2#908

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread i'm not telling you tmq can't be mafia i'm asking...

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#905)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#903)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#900)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#892)
    Alice ONLY makes selfcentric arguments like this as a wolf.
    I've never seen her do it as town
    Marl, take a look at how the gamestate went from late d1 to now.

    It was obvious that the game would be focused around me and TMQ by now as we effectively created a thunderdome at the end of d1.
    Alice the only reason the game has a thunderdome between you two was because i said you two were TVS in my reads list

    SPOILER DAY ONE READS CAN BE WRONG GUYS AND GALS


    quit tunneling
    Then explain why he kept talking about how he would lynch Shattiel without actually interacting with her the entire game?
    i'm not telling you tmq can't be mafia i'm asking you to stop beating a dead horse and bickering as if you two are the only two possible lynches

    take a step back and reexamine seths and shatti's multi iso like i asked earlier
  33. Day 2#906

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Serious question Hidden alts aren't against...

    Serious question

    Hidden alts aren't against the rules, correct?

    For example said alt wouldn't have to tell us they're an alt, only the host?
  34. Day 2#903

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Alice the only reason the game has a thunderdome...

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#900)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#892)
    Quote Originally Posted by JTMjasonC (#888)
    Alice's arguments are so selfcentric, I have a hard time they are coming from a wolf.
    Alice ONLY makes selfcentric arguments like this as a wolf.
    I've never seen her do it as town
    Marl, take a look at how the gamestate went from late d1 to now.

    It was obvious that the game would be focused around me and TMQ by now as we effectively created a thunderdome at the end of d1.
    Alice the only reason the game has a thunderdome between you two was because i said you two were TVS in my reads list

    SPOILER DAY ONE READS CAN BE WRONG GUYS AND GALS


    quit tunneling
  35. Day 2#902

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread the case on seth isn't meta reliant nor is it...

    the case on seth isn't meta reliant nor is it circumstantial
    it's just a good case of obvious w/w interaction in thread
  36. Day 2#899

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread i think seth is more likely than alice and i'd...

    i think seth is more likely than alice and i'd rather not over rely on meta info as the situation could be different
  37. Day 2#897

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread no

    Quote Originally Posted by crazeeflapjack (#896)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#892)
    Quote Originally Posted by JTMjasonC (#888)
    Alice's arguments are so selfcentric, I have a hard time they are coming from a wolf.
    Alice ONLY makes selfcentric arguments like this as a wolf.
    I've never seen her do it as town
    Put your vote there my dude
    no
  38. Day 2#893

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread i answered question 1 in my post above question...

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#883)
    2) Why was Shattiel's vote on Seth the entire day? I'd imagine that there would be enough time for Shattiel to switch their vote onto a ML rather than keep on Seth.
    i answered question 1 in my post above
    question 2 is easy

    D
    I
    S
    T
    A
    N
    C
    I
    N
    G
  39. Day 2#892

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Alice ONLY makes selfcentric arguments like this...

    Quote Originally Posted by JTMjasonC (#888)
    Alice's arguments are so selfcentric, I have a hard time they are coming from a wolf.
    Alice ONLY makes selfcentric arguments like this as a wolf.
    I've never seen her do it as town
  40. Day 2#890

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Alice What do you mean Seth tunneling Shattiel...

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#43)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#33)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexxed (#8)
    Shall I keep the streak or should I be a rebel

    Fifth
    minus town points for even asking
    As a first post, this is bad.
    Although the games Only on page 1.
    I’m putting my actual vote here for RN.
    ##Vote Shattiel
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#452)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#450)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#440)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexxed (#394)
    I tagged two and I got a response from one of them. I was asked why I’ve done what I did by one of them so I replied.

    It was a reaction test, which means that I’m evaluating something based on their results.

    I gave my conclusion based on their (her) results. It’s not backpedalling. If she made a case, she would’ve been scum and I would’ve found my first vote of the day.

    You’re reaching and misinterpreting something that shouldn’t be misinterpreted because it’s clear as hell what my motivation was with the test, to find wolves.

    ##Vote Shattiel

    There’s no way a town latches on an obvious attempt at sorting players. Were you bothered by my result or what?
    ##Vote Shattiel
    sheeping this is better than pushing ur own case against me tbh
    I already stated my case.
    Or did you forget?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#474)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#473)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#274)
    I’m going to try an amazing method and see if it works.
    (I’m hoping Shat and Flapjack answer this)

    Who claims Scum?
    I also got a question

    When are you gonna start making sense?
    WDYM by that?

    Alice

    What do you mean Seth tunneling Shattiel
    Look at what I bolded in the first quote.
    HE INTENDED To move his vote.
    He only reapplied it to Shatti when her wagon started gaining traction.
    These are the only interactions the two have had in thread.

    It's blatantly distancing
  41. Day 2#882

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread that doesn't change the fact that she had some of...

    Quote Originally Posted by crazeeflapjack (#880)
    Tmq looks more town between the two
    that doesn't change the fact that she had some of the most in thread conversation with shatti
  42. Day 2#881

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Because Shattiel's post was post 400 something

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantripmancer (#879)
    Why grab the votecount at 265 rather than the one referenced at 168 (which had Cyan, Flapjack, and M&G)?
    Because Shattiel's post was post 400 something
  43. Day 2#878

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Alice and Hexxed were by far the most spoken to...

    Alice and Hexxed were by far the most spoken to people in thread by Shatti
    Hexxed moreso than Alice

    but still


    @Alice Liddell reread the start of seth's and shatti's multi iso and tell me again it doesn't look like early game distancing

    it reeks of it
  44. Day 2#876

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread i think alice was spewed v by shatt seth on...

    Quote Originally Posted by crazeeflapjack (#875)
    {alice, seth, creature} looks like a good solve rn
    i think alice was spewed v by shatt

    seth on the other hand
    no
  45. Day 2#873

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Seththeking

    ##Vote Seththeking
  46. Day 2#866

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread wait that post by shattiel might also be a...

    wait
    that post by shattiel might also be a reason el was killed
    her trying to frame tk made him pretty obvious town
  47. Day 2#863

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread i've made it clear before i dont know how to...

    Quote Originally Posted by crazeeflapjack (#860)
    Hey marl,

    I gave my town case for wws. Talk to me about your scum read now?
    i've made it clear before i dont know how to scumread WWS because i've never seen scum wws

    he's played with el in the past and i dont townread him, that's why my vote is there
  48. Day 2#862

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread ...this seems super forced in hindsight actually...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#377)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire (#86)
    Cantripmancer, @Radfe, @tktopaz, @fwogcarf: come play with me. I didn't @ cantrip because in the signup thread zork mentioned that cantrip would be on only late in the days/day1 or something like that. But I wanted to list him because he is one that hasn't entered the thread yet, that I've noticed.

    Tktopaz is here because I don't know if he realizes yet that the game is actually going because of seth's joke. Yet, I actually wonder about that because you have to click on acknowledge in the role pm to post and he did post so he must've known the game was on....unless he really thought the role pm went out a WEEK early????
    while reading the setup I got a sudden tinfoil
    It says in the setup that "Mafia may communicate only during Night."
    Which could be the reason why tktopaz asked if the game already started cause he didnt know mafia got no daychat
    ...this seems super forced in hindsight actually holy $#@!

    the person who corrected wildfire on the setup was a wolf
    this changes things

    @Alice Liddell reread this and tell me you don't think this could have been intentionally set up
  49. Day 2#859

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread Wildfire probably town

    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#361)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire (#56)
    The Town Queenie has arrived!!

    ##Vote Marluxion

    Hello Marl
    Hello
    I feel like I could soulread you now
    Wildfire probably town
  50. Day 2#858

    Thread: Double Date

    by Marluxion
    Replies
    1,167
    Views
    5,670

    Game Thread maybe just trying to look good by pinging...

    maybe just trying to look good by pinging creature to see thread?

    idk if it's AI
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Item Thief

The Item Thief may target a player every night and steal one random item from them, if they have one.