Search:

Type: Posts; User: Guillotina

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.11 seconds.

  1. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread I need to sleep, bye

    I need to sleep, bye
  2. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Dolby

    ##Vote Dolby
  3. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Hmmm not Batman no. If he is scum he'll try to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#1776)
    I think Batman actually looks good for voting Dolby here any way you slice it. If Dolby is Town then I suppose Batman looks worse, but it's not like there wasn't a reason to vote Dolby. If Dolby is Scum does Batman really hard buss a teammate D1?
    Hmmm not Batman no. If he is scum he'll try to sweep the town.
  4. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread I asked because that statement looked… pockety.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1775)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1772)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1769)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1767)
    If Batman thinks like you, what does that mean for you?
    One day I'll have the respect batman does too
    So nothing alignment indicative atm?
    Don't think so?

    I've been town reading batman though
    I asked because that statement looked… pockety.
  5. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread For once in this game, i agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#1771)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1766)
    HK goes on a really fast turn around from me "probably a villager" to me "back in POE" and its wolfy.

    I dont know why he ever changed his read from d1 of me w, but, looks like he forgot or something??? Then went back.

    Looks fishy af
    IDK, usually abrupt change in a read usually more often comes from Town.

    Honestly, you don't look good to me. I'm struggling to mind-meld with anything you're saying.
    For once in this game, i agree
  6. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread So nothing alignment indicative atm?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1769)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1767)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1761)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1531)
    Why would you look sus? Aren’t you town? This makes me want to kill you.
    See, BATMAN thinks like me!

    @hollowkatt what made you put people in each bracket? Their votes or general play?
    If Batman thinks like you, what does that mean for you?
    One day I'll have the respect batman does too
    So nothing alignment indicative atm?
  7. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread They are todays posts. They are not old.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1768)
    Lol me and guillo going back over 7hr old posts
    They are todays posts. They are not old.
  8. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread If Batman thinks like you, what does that mean...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1761)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1531)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1527)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1525)
    Because everyone who voted Dolby must be town and clear if we kill Dolby today after wagons were tied almost 3 way…
    I believe this means is all 3 town. Think about it benneh I posted the final tally
    dolby: bats, guillo, michelle, marmot, raskol - of those marmot could be sus. michelle hasn't wolf told

    tsp: jack, zeus, benneh, nanook, quick - of those could be jack, nanook, quick I guess? probs not zeus or behhen

    raskol: tsp, HK, dolby, blade - two dead townies on a dead town. makes me and dolby look sus I think
    Why would you look sus? Aren’t you town? This makes me want to kill you.
    See, BATMAN thinks like me!

    @hollowkatt what made you put people in each bracket? Their votes or general play?
    If Batman thinks like you, what does that mean for you?
  9. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread What wat? What is you thinking?

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1626)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1620)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by syzygySeraph
    ##Vote BATMAN
    It is now 9:20:33 PM EST on Wednesday, January 19th, 2022. There are 1642809660000 remaining.
    wat
    What wat? What is you thinking?
  10. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Michelle is starting to worry me.

    Michelle is starting to worry me.
  11. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread No, we chop dolby.

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1609)
    Yeah I think we finish 112 here. Will help a lot plus that entrance by 112 way to prepared and then no real thoughts
    No, we chop dolby.
  12. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread My time is limited and ive already spent time...

    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#1746)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1744)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#1743)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1738)
    Wtf is this? What half reads were wrong?
    Blade was at least wrong on Rask. I'm also Town, so Blade was wrong about me as well. That's like almost half the people Blade voted. I think Blade might have been fear killed because his reasoning was solid.
    Do you mind not answering questions not directed at you?
    I'm trying to interact with you but you are ignoring me for some reason. Am I not one of the cool kids or something that I am below engaging with or something?
    My time is limited and ive already spent time with you. I want to catch up and interact with others if you dont mind.
  13. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Do you mind not answering questions not directed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#1743)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1738)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1539)
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#1509)
    @BATMAN

    if he's killed for reads it looks not good for vandy

    he's also on record not thinking dolby was a wolf but idk
    I don’t bother killing a player “for the reads” if half their reads are wrong.

    This looks like a scummy push on Vandy.
    Wtf is this? What half reads were wrong?
    Blade was at least wrong on Rask. I'm also Town, so Blade was wrong about me as well. That's like almost half the people Blade voted. I think Blade might have been fear killed because his reasoning was solid.
    Do you mind not answering questions not directed at you?
  14. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread I will take my chances

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1741)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1732)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1527)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1525)
    Because everyone who voted Dolby must be town and clear if we kill Dolby today after wagons were tied almost 3 way…
    I believe this means is all 3 town. Think about it benneh I posted the final tally
    dolby: bats, guillo, michelle, marmot, raskol - of those marmot could be sus. michelle hasn't wolf told

    tsp: jack, zeus, benneh, nanook, quick - of those could be jack, nanook, quick I guess? probs not zeus or behhen

    raskol: tsp, HK, dolby, blade - two dead townies on a dead town. makes me and dolby look sus I think
    Ok. Hollowkatt is town. No wolf is going to raise awareness of how wagonomics make them look bad.
    I disagree with this. It's a great way to make it look like your solvey, open wolf like
    I will take my chances
  15. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread What do you mean? Besides suspecting you as scum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#1737)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1735)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#1733)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1732)
    Ok. Hollowkatt is town. No wolf is going to raise awareness of how wagonomics make them look bad.
    That's not entirely accurate. Because it can make you look like you are Town for exactly that reason.
    Yah, because only town is that careless.
    Do you have a problem with me or something?
    What do you mean? Besides suspecting you as scum?
  16. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Wtf is this? What half reads were wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1539)
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#1509)
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#1414)
    Which makes one of Raskol/Vandy/TSP wolf.

    And I don't feel like it's TSP, I feel like that's the save wagon.
    @BATMAN

    if he's killed for reads it looks not good for vandy

    he's also on record not thinking dolby was a wolf but idk
    I don’t bother killing a player “for the reads” if half their reads are wrong.

    This looks like a scummy push on Vandy.
    Wtf is this? What half reads were wrong?
  17. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Because Blade suspected Raskol

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1534)
    Why would town vig kill the highest poster lol. What a load for real
    Because Blade suspected Raskol
  18. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Yah, because only town is that careless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#1733)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1732)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1527)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1525)
    Because everyone who voted Dolby must be town and clear if we kill Dolby today after wagons were tied almost 3 way…
    I believe this means is all 3 town. Think about it benneh I posted the final tally
    dolby: bats, guillo, michelle, marmot, raskol - of those marmot could be sus. michelle hasn't wolf told

    tsp: jack, zeus, benneh, nanook, quick - of those could be jack, nanook, quick I guess? probs not zeus or behhen

    raskol: tsp, HK, dolby, blade - two dead townies on a dead town. makes me and dolby look sus I think
    Ok. Hollowkatt is town. No wolf is going to raise awareness of how wagonomics make them look bad.
    That's not entirely accurate. Because it can make you look like you are Town for exactly that reason.
    Yah, because only town is that careless.
  19. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Batman is scum here isn't he?

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1531)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1527)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1525)
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#1521)
    why would rask being shot by a villager mean dolby town?
    Because everyone who voted Dolby must be town and clear if we kill Dolby today after wagons were tied almost 3 way…
    I believe this means is all 3 town. Think about it benneh I posted the final tally
    dolby: bats, guillo, michelle, marmot, raskol - of those marmot could be sus. michelle hasn't wolf told

    tsp: jack, zeus, benneh, nanook, quick - of those could be jack, nanook, quick I guess? probs not zeus or behhen

    raskol: tsp, HK, dolby, blade - two dead townies on a dead town. makes me and dolby look sus I think
    Why would you look sus? Aren’t you town? This makes me want to kill you.
    Batman is scum here isn't he?
  20. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Ok. Hollowkatt is town. No wolf is going to raise...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1527)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1525)
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#1521)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1519)
    He was? Ok then let’s vote vandy I think Dolby is town if we think it was a town shot on raskol.
    why would rask being shot by a villager mean dolby town?
    Because everyone who voted Dolby must be town and clear if we kill Dolby today after wagons were tied almost 3 way…
    I believe this means is all 3 town. Think about it benneh I posted the final tally
    dolby: bats, guillo, michelle, marmot, raskol - of those marmot could be sus. michelle hasn't wolf told

    tsp: jack, zeus, benneh, nanook, quick - of those could be jack, nanook, quick I guess? probs not zeus or behhen

    raskol: tsp, HK, dolby, blade - two dead townies on a dead town. makes me and dolby look sus I think
    Ok. Hollowkatt is town. No wolf is going to raise awareness of how wagonomics make them look bad.
  21. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Why? Why cant be town making a bad choice instead...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1519)
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#1509)
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#1414)
    Which makes one of Raskol/Vandy/TSP wolf.

    And I don't feel like it's TSP, I feel like that's the save wagon.
    @BATMAN

    if he's killed for reads it looks not good for vandy

    he's also on record not thinking dolby was a wolf but idk
    He was? Ok then let’s vote vandy I think Dolby is town if we think it was a town shot on raskol.
    Why? Why cant be town making a bad choice instead of the obvious choice?
  22. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread BATMAN

    ##Vote BATMAN
  23. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread $%#!! Ok, benneh might be town after all. Still...

    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#1502)
    i also think its unlikely raskol would be a wolf vig shot (or factional) given the wagons
    $%#!! Ok, benneh might be town after all. Still hate your day 1.
  24. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Nah, you always shoot first and ask questions...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1496)
    I’m am 50% sure that blade peeks instead of shooting. Thoughts?
    Nah, you always shoot first and ask questions later in mafia.
  25. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread I scum read you and you and I are reaching at the...

    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#1494)
    still think its unlikely the wolves have a 1 shot vig and didn't shoot last night

    so i think we're still in D1
    I scum read you and you and I are reaching at the same conclusion. Am i wring about you? Or is this TMI from you?
  26. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Nope. Have you lost your touch after a year of...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1485)
    Actually I’m gonna say wolves have a vig. There’s no way blade shoots that bad I’m sorry. This was a wolf vig
    Nope. Have you lost your touch after a year of not playing or what?
  27. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread I need to ISO Vandy

    I need to ISO Vandy
  28. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Abd i dont think scum saves a vig shot, that is...

    Abd i dont think scum saves a vig shot, that is suboptimal play.
  29. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Yah. Blade shot Raskol, which means that scum...

    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#1414)
    Which makes one of Raskol/Vandy/TSP wolf.

    And I don't feel like it's TSP, I feel like that's the save wagon.
    Yah. Blade shot Raskol, which means that scum either saved their vig shot or they randed the role cop, going by the possible set up combinations.
  30. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread It's a scummy push. Look at how quick “pun...

    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#1715)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1713)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#1709)
    After an ISO, I think Guillo is Scum.

    They tunnel Dolby, have a lot of empty commentary, and seem to be doing a lot of fake Scum hunting.

    ##Vote Guillotina
    Lol

    I wipe my $%#! with your vote. You just wait until im not busy.
    do you think quick believes it or is it just a bad push
    It's a scummy push. Look at how quick “pun intended” he was to change his mind when his push on me didnt get traction. He went to collect all those quotes to shade me and it only took a snarky reply to get him to back down.

    By the way every question ive made helped me figure out something, they were not made to lead anything in the thread, they were made to help me figure out if something checks up or not.

    Also i think Raskal was a town shot by how Day 1 ended, i think Bladescape shot Rask, there is no way Rask is a kill perform by scum. So Blade, what the $%#! were you thinking man? Why not Dolby eh?
  31. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Lol I wipe my $%#! with your vote. You just...

    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#1709)
    After an ISO, I think Guillo is Scum.

    They tunnel Dolby, have a lot of empty commentary, and seem to be doing a lot of fake Scum hunting.

    ##Vote Guillotina
    Lol

    I wipe my $%#! with your vote. You just wait until im not busy.
  32. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Tomorrow is my day off. Maybe town will not...

    Tomorrow is my day off. Maybe town will not ignore me this time.
  33. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread benneh

    ##Vote benneh
  34. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Dolby. I still hate Quick for saving Dolby by...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#1699)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1694)
    I havent checked anything today but i wanna see Benneh dead just for yesterday
    Who else?
    Dolby.

    I still hate Quick for saving Dolby by letting it rand between him and Tony
  35. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread I havent checked anything today but i wanna see...

    I havent checked anything today but i wanna see Benneh dead just for yesterday
  36. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Benneh open wolfed day 1. I wanna chop him and...

    Benneh open wolfed day 1. I wanna chop him and then pee on their tomb.

    Dolby is also scum
  37. 5#4541

    Thread: Deck Mafia #007

    by Guillotina
    Replies
    4,540
    Views
    27,053

    Game Thread Role PM for Deck Mafia #007 ...

    Role PM for Deck Mafia #007

    Character image

    You are Town, Deck Builder. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.
  38. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Hmmmmmmmmmmm

    Hmmmmmmmmmmm
  39. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread This looks like HK does not only scum read Dolby,...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1202)
    hey @Raskolnikov if I'm wolfing here two questions
    1. why didn't dolby or my other partner drive a bus over my face when I was the top wagon?
    2. why aren't I hard busing dolby from the word go for the credit when he goes over?
    This looks like HK does not only scum read Dolby, Hk is certain Dolby is a wolf by jow he is phrasing it.

    HK did you bus me at Everyobe’s JOATed?
  40. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Im on break and im here for 5 minutes ggrn im gone

    Im on break and im here for 5 minutes ggrn im gone
  41. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread This is that game i caught Sabie and Sig on day 1...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1221)
    Half of me wants to @ mention the entire Dolby wagon and be like "wtf are ya'll even doing?" but like I don't have that strong feelings on Dolby. Whatever. I can take the heat on the off chance Dolby is a wolf and it looks like I'm trying to save him here on account of I'm literally an unyeetable player.

    @marmot @BATMAN @hollowkatt @DoctorZeus (lol) @Michelle @Raskolnikov @Guillotina @tonystarkprime

    wtf are ya'll even doing voting for a player who never made it out of RVS?
    This is that game i caught Sabie and Sig on day 1 again. Dolby didnt make it padt RvS because i caught him trying to blend in by pocketin me and when question about his townread of me and his scum read of Batman for the exact same behavior, he coukdnt give a credible explanation.
  42. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Leaving my vote on Dolby as final vote, im off to...

    Leaving my vote on Dolby as final vote, im off to work. Gl town
  43. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread If Dolby is wolfy why are you voting someone...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#990)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#970)
    Btw I’m not lol’ing because I found your content amusing or bad, I think you know why I lol’d and if you don’t I’ll explain it in post but it’s not really related to the game

    As for my actual game related thoughts on the post, I continue to like seraphs content and they bring up good points in their post. My own read on Dolby has simmered down, though it has nothing to do with anything Dolby has said, in fact it has entirely to do with how others have treated the wagon. I still maintain that dolbys early posts were bad, but I have too many people in my nulls speaking about the wagon in a way that almost makes me think it’s a miss and there’s scums tmi’ing him as town In the process.
    Dolby has only been wolfy- I've not seen anything villagey from them. My only pause is its "Wolf tell 101" wolfy.

    What do you mean "other people treated the wagon"?
    If Dolby is wolfy why are you voting someone else, i thought that our goal was to eliminate wolves and yet, you look like you are constantly trying to find an excuse to mot vote there, like looking for an out.

    I’ll tell you what, sheep me on Dolby today, I’ll sheep you on TSP tomorrow if he is not vigged tonight.
  44. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Someone who does that as town too is Seanzie, he...

    Someone who does that as town too is Seanzie, he is not playing here but he annoys ne when he does it, and because it annoys you when Michelle does it, you also get town points for it.
  45. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Yes, ive seen town!Michelle do that, in fact she...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1086)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1082)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#942)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#939)
    No
    There's something really weird about his recent posts.

    I dont think what he's saying is true- and he's asking leading questions based on it

    I feel like he's trying to gotcha me
    Well if he is trying to gotcha you, does it not mean he is town?

    For the record i dont townread Seraph but i gotcha people as town so…
    When i say "gotcha" I mean like on journalism- the questioner asks questions in ways that lead the responder to always look bad through picking false facts and asking leading questions.

    It's different to good honest pressure
    Yes, ive seen town!Michelle do that, in fact she has done it to me and pisses me off because they are like questions with obvious answers, but i think she is trying to test if your thoughts are not fabricated, cause that is what i do sometimes too.
  46. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Nah, polarized for her means that while her town...

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#993)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#972)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#965)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#960)
    I am town and meta is not good enough to read me, so

    ok, then I will go with Jack's take for now
    You say that, yet you're a fairly polarized player most of the time
    See, the fact everyone is looking down on me will make me stop playing on this site and on Syndicate
    Fwiw you’re one of my fav people to play with, I also wouldn’t take polarized as an insult, especially in your case since you have a really strong town game. I’ve been called polarized too(whether I agree with it or not is something else but I can see some truth to it). sometimes being called polarized doesn’t necessarily mean you have a bad scum game it could just mean you have a town game that’s very hard to replicate for almost anyone.
    Nah, polarized for her means that while her town game is elite level, her wolf game is just the opposite, and it's true.
    Michelle will be really obvious by day 3, if not, then begin to worry about her.
  47. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Well if he is trying to gotcha you, does it not...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#942)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#939)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#936)
    ##Vote syzygySeraph

    This feels bad
    No
    There's something really weird about his recent posts.

    I dont think what he's saying is true- and he's asking leading questions based on it

    I feel like he's trying to gotcha me
    Well if he is trying to gotcha you, does it not mean he is town?

    For the record i dont townread Seraph but i gotcha people as town so…
  48. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread Actually i retract my townread from Quick,...

    Actually i retract my townread from Quick, looking into his ISO again and found him making $%#! up about why i townread him, i never explained why i thought you are just town @Quick but i never implied it was because of your “bad reaction”.

    Maybe im just pocketing a wolf so you and your teammates dont kill me tonight so i could kill you and live to tell the tale and use my second shot on night 2 and hopefully kill another wolf before getting sent to the afterlife by your teammates.

    Or maybe i find your stubborness to believe my claim townie. Who knows!
  49. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread I will not make it to EoD so i will decide my...

    I will not make it to EoD so i will decide my final vote in 90 minutes if i just dont keep it on dolby
  50. Replies
    1,892
    Views
    7,459

    Game Thread These two are at least not w/w

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1073)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#940)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#935)
    Quote Originally Posted by syzygySeraph (#934)
    You're trying to suggest to me that Guillotina reaction testing Quick, and Quick voting himself, to make wagons 3-3, was a legitimate wagon, that we should take seriously?
    No.

    Where did you get that from
    I've legitimately got no idea where you got this from. Just checked and still don't.

    This really feels like someone has been talking to you about the game
    These two are at least not w/w
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Death Miller

The Death Miller will be viewed as mafia if investigated by a cop and will also flip as such upon death, despite being town and counting for town's numbers.