Search:

Type: Posts; User: Hally

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.17 seconds.

  1. Day 4#4347

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i doubt that w!ladd ever thought apogee truly had...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#4344)
    ladd did set up a pivot to apogee but Lissa sprung up so it wasn't necessary

    he never voted vanity again and didn't talk about her much
    i doubt that w!ladd ever thought apogee truly had a chance get lunched D1? apogee was pretty v read iirc even with the doubts that sprang up and i never perceived him as a real contender to die, so i don’t really think that’s the out ladd would play to if w/w with van?


    anyway, i gotta sleep

    will try to dig into iso’s tomorrow
  2. Day 4#4342

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread this is the only one i see where you talk about...

    this is the only one i see where you talk about it, zack

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#4287)
    if it's not spf/vanity then it's ladd/vanity imo

    i think ladds progression on vanity (over the course of the game) is legitimately bizarre and him clearing her yesterday didn't make sense to m

    what kind of reasoning is "lol should've lunched them d1"
    you did also ask me about it though


    zack, do you have thoughts on those three posts i quoted about van/ladd?
  3. Day 4#4341

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i really feel like vanity was just looking for a...

    i really feel like vanity was just looking for a reason to turn on me now and my (admittedly not excellent) push on her is giving her the excuse she needs

    if i think about it from an spf/vanity pov, it feels to me like she realizes spf is going down today and she’s planning to take me to F3 over zack, so she’s flipping on me to lay the groundwork for pitting ladd and me against each other in F3 since the other world i’m considering is ladd/spf and the other world he’s considering is me/spf

    from a vanity/ladd standpoint, it doesn’t make as much sense to turn on me because spf thinks zack is with ladd and is clearing me, so vanity can just kill me if ladd dies today and take zack to F3 with spf

    in any case, i really dislike how sharply she’s turned on me today and it seems like she’s been angling for it ever since she brought up zack’s wolf game to try to clear him and put me below him in her reads
  4. Day 4#4336

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread fixed also hope everything is okay ladd

    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4334)
    also i don’t like how you and spf keep suggesting i should be paranoid of zack

    if you think i’m wrong and he’s a wolf, show me what in his posts is wolfy

    i asked spf to do that and she hasn’t yet, so if you want to take a shot at it go for it and give me an actual reason to doubt him

    but i’m not just going to start getting paranoid because you and spf expect that i should, and trying to get me/zack to stop clearing each other is exactly what the wolves want to happen if we’re v/v

    also re: not solving ladd, i’ve said i found his posts today villagery

    i’ve also said the two teams i see him on are ladd/spf and ladd/you because i’m clearing zack

    if it’s ladd/spf who i vote today doesn’t matter, and i made three long posts exploring ladd/you

    i’ve said i intend to explore it more when i get to iso’ing tomorrow

    what is your issue with any of this?
    fixed


    also hope everything is okay ladd
  5. Day 4#4334

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread also i don’t like how you and spf keep suggesting...

    also i don’t like how you and spf keep suggesting i should be paranoid of zack

    if you think i’m wrong and he’s a wolf, show me what in his posts is wolfy

    i asked spf to do that and she hasn’t yet, so if you want to take a shot at it go for it and give me an actual reason to doubt him

    but i’m just going to start getting paranoid because you and spf expect that i should, and trying to get me/zack to stop clearing each other is exactly what the wolves want to happen if we’re v/v

    also re: not solving ladd, i’ve said i found his posts today villagery

    i’ve also said the two teams i see him on are ladd/spf and ladd/you because i’m clearing zack

    if it’s ladd/spf who i vote today doesn’t matter, and i made three long posts exploring ladd/you

    i’ve said i intend to explore it more when i get to iso’ing tomorrow

    what is your issue with any of this?
  6. Day 4#4331

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread zack made one post floating the possibility it...

    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4329)
    also i feel like zack actually checking for compatibility between ladd/me feels villagery to an extent. at the very least i can get the sense that he’s trying to ask himself tough questions because me/ladd have considered to be not w/w for the entire game and i can’t deny that i’ve defended ladd for a decent chunk of the game too, especially on d3

    also i’ll be back in like an hour and a half, i can actually sleep in a bit before going to wirk lol
    zack made one post floating the possibility it could be ladd/you and didn’t explore it at all

    meanwhile i have all of this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4319)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#4316)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1675

    Post #1675 was originally posted at 6:01 PM EST on Wednesday, January 12th, 2022.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Lissa staypositivefriend (173), Hally (174), Amrock (180), Psycho666Soldier (188), Riki (40)
    3 vanity. ladd (177), Panther (76), Empoof (33)
    2 Empoof Limestone (50), Apogee (123)
    1 Apogee Lissa (80)
    1 Amrock Zack (171)
    1 Panther vanity. (184)

    View Vote History

    Requested by Hally.
    if it’s vanity/ladd

    - would two wolves vote vanity at the end knowing there’s a vig that could shoot the counterwagon? why not bus empoof instead or vote lissa?

    - would vanity vote off wagon on panther? if ladd and empoof were both bussing her? if two wolves were in vig range at EoD why not bus empoof back just to maximize cred in the event one of them getting shot?

    it doesn’t quite fit but i guess wolves can do whatever and they may have been distracted by empoof’s weiner pics
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4323)
    i will say that i agree with zack that ladd’s progression on vanity has been really ???

    i just don’t really get the point of going that hard on vanity so soon when they had to know before the game even started that empoof would barely be posting (he even said prerand he would barely play)

    would ladd really come out bussing vanity, a very good wolf who would actually be able to post a lot? i mean, lissa’s wagon only because a thing in the last hour and before that vanity easily could have gone through especially with ladd being the one pushing her

    it happened to work out that lissa gained traction at the end and not vanity but how could they know that? what if vanity went over or got vig’d that night and then ladd never died? by the time he got to F3 after dunking on a wolf D1 he’d be like… pretty outed from never dying right?

    it happened to work out that they both made it to lylo and if they’re w/w they look great from it but like, it really could have gone horribly wrong very easily if things didn’t go exactly as they did

    it really seems like playing with fire, idk
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4324)
    i do remember ladd saying after rocks that they should have just tried to pick one wolf, male them look as clear as possible via interactions and send them deep but like, ladd hard bussing vanity in his first post seems like not the way to do it? eventually he would have to bus empoof too and then what? win in F3? people get paranoid of ladd when he lives to D2 let alone F3 so i really don’t see how that would work

    or was the plan for them to send vanity deep by having ladd try really hard to kill her D1, somehow fail and then have vanity never get vig’d? i mean, wat lol

    i just really don’t see how they ever think that would work out?

    that’s why if anything i think ladd/spf is more likely honestly? because at least if that’s the team they bussed each other when the vigs weren’t a threat anymore and it was clear one of them would safely make endgame/could win in F3

    idk, am i wrong?
    saying he’s explored it more is just… wrong
  7. Day 4#4330

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i don’t really believe you think my posts are so...

    i don’t really believe you think my posts are so bad here that they outweigh all the things throughout the entire game that made me your top villager

    you can say that you’re starting from scratch and threw out all your reads but i really don’t buy that you as a villager would seriously go from having me as your top villager to top wolf in such a short time

    it really feels like you’re just looking for a reason to turn on me honestly
  8. Day 4#4324

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i do remember ladd saying after rocks that they...

    i do remember ladd saying after rocks that they should have just tried to pick one wolf, male them look as clear as possible via interactions and send them deep but like, ladd hard bussing vanity in his first post seems like not the way to do it? eventually he would have to bus empoof too and then what? win in F3? people get paranoid of ladd when he lives to D2 let alone F3 so i really don’t see how that would work

    or was the plan for them to send vanity deep by having ladd try really hard to kill her D1, somehow fail and then have vanity never get vig’d? i mean, wat lol

    i just really don’t see how they ever think that would work out?

    that’s why if anything i think ladd/spf is more likely honestly? because at least if that’s the team they bussed each other when the vigs weren’t a threat anymore and it was clear one of them would safely make endgame/could win in F3

    idk, am i wrong?
  9. Day 4#4323

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i will say that i agree with zack that ladd’s...

    i will say that i agree with zack that ladd’s progression on vanity has been really ???

    i just don’t really get the point of going that hard on vanity so soon when they had to know before the game even started that empoof would barely be posting (he even said prerand he would barely play)

    would ladd really come out bussing vanity, a very good wolf who would actually be able to post a lot? i mean, lissa’s wagon only because a thing in the last hour and before that vanity easily could have gone through especially with ladd being the one pushing her

    it happened to work out that lissa gained traction at the end and not vanity but how could they know that? what if vanity went over or got vig’d that night and then ladd never died? by the time he got to F3 after dunking on a wolf D1 he’d be like… pretty outed from never dying right?

    it happened to work out that they both made it to lylo and if they’re w/w they look great from it but like, it really could have gone horribly wrong very easily if things didn’t go exactly as they did

    it really seems like playing with fire, idk
  10. Day 4#4319

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread if it’s vanity/ladd - would two wolves vote...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#4316)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1675

    Post #1675 was originally posted at 6:01 PM EST on Wednesday, January 12th, 2022.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Lissa staypositivefriend (173), Hally (174), Amrock (180), Psycho666Soldier (188), Riki (40)
    3 vanity. ladd (177), Panther (76), Empoof (33)
    2 Empoof Limestone (50), Apogee (123)
    1 Apogee Lissa (80)
    1 Amrock Zack (171)
    1 Panther vanity. (184)

    View Vote History

    Requested by Hally.
    if it’s vanity/ladd

    - would two wolves vote vanity at the end knowing there’s a vig that could shoot the counterwagon? why not bus empoof instead or vote lissa?

    - would vanity vote off wagon on panther? if ladd and empoof were both bussing her? if two wolves were in vig range at EoD why not bus empoof back just to maximize cred in the event one of them getting shot?

    it doesn’t quite fit but i guess wolves can do whatever and they may have been distracted by empoof’s weiner pics
  11. Day 4#4313

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread alright, ime it’s usually villagers who do it but...

    alright, ime it’s usually villagers who do it but obviously ladd is smart enough to know it would look vilagery so i don’t think it’s a point for or against him and acknowledge he could 100% do it as a wolf

    spf, i think that both of our times would be better spent looking back at previous days because the answers are there not here, at least imo

    we could go in circles forever talking about this stuff but i’d rather we save our posts for digging into D1-3 and trying to solve this thing

    thanks for being a good sport regardless of your alignment
  12. Day 4#4311

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread wat you think it’s wolfy because it’s rude? i...

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4308)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4306)
    hats off to ladd if he’s with vanity and snapped spf because zack and i both said we thought it was spf/vanity
    it seems really clear FMPOV that ladd took advantage of you/zack/vanity(?) all saying that you felt comfortable with a snapvote to vote for me and try to end the game as quickly as possible. if ladd is partnered with vanity (or zack or you), he would benefit from approaching today as urgently as possible and trying to rush things

    i truly do not believe that ladd would be OK with voting 20 minutes into LYLO as town on a player that is not mechanically confirmed to him - i could be wrong about that, but i just feel like it goes against common courtesy to the extent that it should be outing for him
    wat

    you think it’s wolfy because it’s rude? i think villagers are usually less likely to care about that and just vote whenever they’re confident, and it was pretty obvious to me either he or you would the other from how you went at it last day

    i get regardless of your alignment you’re gonna say everything he does is wolfy but i don’t think snapping you is outing because it “goes against common courtesy”

    that seems kinda ridiculous
  13. Day 4#4309

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i dunno, this just doesn’t really feel like it ...

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4305)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4303)
    i dunno, i don’t really feel like spf is posting like a villager who thinks she’s being set up as the game losing mislunch

    i can check the syndicate game though
    how would you be expecting me to post as a villager that you aren't seeing in my posts right now? serious question
    i dunno, this just doesn’t really feel like it

    not gonna elaborate more yet but maybe later
  14. Day 4#4307

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread 1) i want vanity to vote next because i don’t...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#4304)
    hally why havent you just voted spf if you're this confident

    maybe *you're* with ladd orgstare.png
    1) i want vanity to vote next because i don’t trust she’s a villager

    2) i haven’t done any isoing yet and won’t vote til i do

    3) i’m a coward
  15. Day 4#4306

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread hats off to ladd if he’s with vanity and snapped...

    hats off to ladd if he’s with vanity and snapped spf because zack and i both said we thought it was spf/vanity
  16. Day 4#4303

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i dunno, i don’t really feel like spf is posting...

    i dunno, i don’t really feel like spf is posting like a villager who thinks she’s being set up as the game losing mislunch

    i can check the syndicate game though
  17. Day 4#4300

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread you mean rocks? also i dunno, i’ve seen spf...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#4295)
    i remember me and sunbae being convinced spf was a wolf in 18er sk from how she posted the last few phases

    maybe she is genuinely just bad at being villagy in such spots (uh, no offense...)
    you mean rocks?

    also i dunno, i’ve seen spf go supernova villagery with her back against the wall as a villager and this doesn’t really feel like that
  18. Day 4#4297

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i think their interactions last day make it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#4292)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4291)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#4287)
    if it's not spf/vanity then it's ladd/vanity imo

    i think ladds progression on vanity (over the course of the game) is legitimately bizarre and him clearing her yesterday didn't make sense to m

    what kind of reasoning is "lol should've lunched them d1"
    you don’t think it could be ladd/spf at all?
    not really? do you? (genuine question)

    out for awhile

    gonna look very closely at ladd/vanity world as a possibility 2mrw
    i think their interactions last day make it unlikely but am not sure how much weight to give it and outside of that i think they’re compatible afair
  19. Day 4#4293

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i get you, but i don’t think you could really...

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4288)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4286)
    the reason i asked what your plan would be is because you said it wouldn’t be to try to turn me against zack, but if you’re teamed with vanity i don’t think you have another angle here besides that? what else could you do realistically?
    mm well, in a world where i'm partnered with vanity, i would have to pick between pushing on you or zack, and i can imagine that both of those options would feel borderline impossible and unappealing as a wolf

    which is why my instinct is that i would probably be pushing on vanity and trying to bus her, but it's hard for me to say without actually being in that position
    i get you, but i don’t think you could really push on vanity once ladd snapped you
  20. Day 4#4291

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread you don’t think it could be ladd/spf at all?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#4287)
    if it's not spf/vanity then it's ladd/vanity imo

    i think ladds progression on vanity (over the course of the game) is legitimately bizarre and him clearing her yesterday didn't make sense to m

    what kind of reasoning is "lol should've lunched them d1"
    you don’t think it could be ladd/spf at all?
  21. Day 4#4286

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread the reason i asked what your plan would be is...

    the reason i asked what your plan would be is because you said it wouldn’t be to try to turn me against zack, but if you’re teamed with vanity i don’t think you have another angle here besides that? what else could you do realistically?
  22. Day 4#4284

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread https://c.tenor.com/VS0max5urv0AAAAM/so-you-admit-...

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4280)
    if i was partnered with vanity, i guess that i wouldn't have many options, but my instinct tells me that i would probably try to do a lot of wolf theatre with her to make it look like we can't be teamed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4255)
    i may really be confbiased but that spf/vanity interaction seemed kinda theatery to me
  23. Day 4#4279

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread if she’s trying to get zack or i to vote you so...

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4277)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4271)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4268)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4254)
    i was just about to ask you what you think of vanity’s posts today, then i refreshed

    i guess that answers that lol


    (still curious what you think of her posts before that one)
    tbh i havent really had an issue with her posts today up until p#4250 - i thought that it was kind of towny that she was asking me to not give up (because if she's a wolf and saw that i was feeling a bit disheartened, i think she would have wanted to encourage that feeling rather than try to motivate me), and i like that it felt like she was considering things from all angles

    but p##4250 is such a wolfy post that i dont really know what to make of it lol
    well what do you make of that post?
    my gut reaction was that it was vanity trying to pressure you/zack into voting for me so that she could blitz and win - it feels wild contradictory for her to open today by asking me to try and not give up, while exhibiting the defeatist mindset of: "SPF should be voted because we lose if she's town anyway". it just feels slimey and agenda-y, which isnt really something ive felt much from vanity before that point
    if she’s trying to get zack or i to vote you so she could blitz, she would be teamed with ladd in that world

    how possible do you see ladd/vanity as being?
  24. Day 4#4278

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread both vanity and spf have gotten annoyed at their...

    both vanity and spf have gotten annoyed at their pushers asking them to confirm their stances and used to accuse the askers of not reading their posts

    i’m going to call this wolfy because it seems like something a wolf would use to discredit villagers pushing them
  25. Day 4#4276

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread should i be suspicious of the fact that you...

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4273)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4263)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4077)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4076)
    is apogee not gonna show up again?
    wolfy wowee emote
    i just want to reiterate that i actually found this wowee wolfy

    i’m a big proponent of wowee usage and it’s even been suggested the wowee dog should be renamed hally, but even i wouldn’t wowee in such a grave circumstance as that

    and i believe that this is the third suspiciously placed emoji that spf has used this game

    i rest my case, your honor
    sorry that my emoji usage is too cool for u to understand!
    should i be suspicious of the fact that you didn’t get annoyed at me for bringing up your emoji usage as a reason to wolf read you in lylo?
  26. Day 4#4274

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread well what do you think your plan would be if you...

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4272)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4260)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#4258)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4200)
    @Hally - how confident do you feel that zack is town, coming into today? would you bank the game on him being town?
    why was this question even asked

    hally basically says "yes" then you go and write a huge wall calling me a wolf anyway

    feels like it was designed to invoke paranoia
    i didn’t want to say it yet but the way spf has approached me this F5 strikes me as how she would play it as a wolf

    i think if she’s a wolf and ladd is a villager she knows the only way she gets out of this is if she appeals to me directly

    you tend to be more stubborn than i am and i’m more susceptible to getting pocketed especially by her, so i could totally see her thinking that appealing to you is a waste and her only chance is to get me paranoid enough of you that i stop clearing you, which would make me more likely to not vote her
    don't you think that this would be the case regardless of my alignment? if i have you as one of my strongest townreads and i am actively paranoid about zack, then of course i'm going to naturally "appeal" to you more and try to get on the same page as you

    though, fwiw, trying to get you to second guess your read on zack to the extent that you don't vote me today is something that i'm like 99% sure is never going to happen, and it would probably never be my plan as a wolf in the first place. (granted, in a world where i'm a wolf with vanity, i would have to choose between pushing on you or pushing on zack, so i get where the paranoia is coming from ig)
    well what do you think your plan would be if you were a wolf today?
  27. Day 4#4271

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread well what do you make of that post?

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4268)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4254)
    i was just about to ask you what you think of vanity’s posts today, then i refreshed

    i guess that answers that lol


    (still curious what you think of her posts before that one)
    tbh i havent really had an issue with her posts today up until p#4250 - i thought that it was kind of towny that she was asking me to not give up (because if she's a wolf and saw that i was feeling a bit disheartened, i think she would have wanted to encourage that feeling rather than try to motivate me), and i like that it felt like she was considering things from all angles

    but p##4250 is such a wolfy post that i dont really know what to make of it lol
    well what do you make of that post?
  28. Day 4#4270

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread it’s unfakeable :panda_ok:

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#4267)
    if a wolf brought up suspicious emoji usage as something that legitimately pinged them but tried to play it off in a jokey way to avoid feeling too silly about it then gg
    it’s unfakeable
  29. Day 4#4263

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i just want to reiterate that i actually found...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4077)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4076)
    is apogee not gonna show up again?
    wolfy wowee emote
    i just want to reiterate that i actually found this wowee wolfy

    i’m a big proponent of wowee usage and it’s even been suggested the wowee dog should be renamed hally, but even i wouldn’t wowee in such a grave circumstance as that

    and i believe that this is the third suspiciously placed emoji that spf has used this game

    i rest my case, your honor
  30. Replies
    181
    Views
    1,197

    https://c.tenor.com/GyLbWCeSKmYAAAAC/the-powerpuff...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe (#163)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#159)
    whos your favorite powerpuff girl
    mojo jojo

    bubbles

    buttercup is cool too i guess

  31. Day 4#4260

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i didn’t want to say it yet but the way spf has...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#4258)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4200)
    @Hally - how confident do you feel that zack is town, coming into today? would you bank the game on him being town?
    why was this question even asked

    hally basically says "yes" then you go and write a huge wall calling me a wolf anyway

    feels like it was designed to invoke paranoia
    i didn’t want to say it yet but the way spf has approached me this F5 strikes me as how she would play it as a wolf

    i think if she’s a wolf and ladd is a villager she knows the only way she gets out of this is if she appeals to me directly

    you tend to be more stubborn than i am and i’m more susceptible to getting pocketed especially by her, so i could totally see her thinking that appealing to you is a waste and her only chance is to get me paranoid enough of you that i stop clearing you, which would make me more likely to not vote her
  32. Day 4#4259

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i haven’t done any iso’s yet may not til...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#4256)
    hally did u look into ladd/vanity as a possibility at all?

    spf/vanity do either of u think hally is a wolf and if so why?
    i haven’t done any iso’s yet

    may not til tomorrow
  33. Day 4#4257

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread also i don’t really like how vanity has been...

    also i don’t really like how vanity has been harping on votes, first with saying that spf is wolfy for not crossing immediately and then telling me if i’m so sure it’s spf i should vote her and now saying she wants to vote spf because zack and i won’t

    it strikes me as something a wolf is more likely to care about

    i feel like i get a lot antsier with votes in lylo as a wolf than as a villager
  34. Day 4#4255

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i may really be confbiased but that spf/vanity...

    i may really be confbiased but that spf/vanity interaction seemed kinda theatery to me
  35. Day 4#4254

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i was just about to ask you what you think of...

    i was just about to ask you what you think of vanity’s posts today, then i refreshed

    i guess that answers that lol


    (still curious what you think of her posts before that one)
  36. Day 4#4248

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread so can you point out more stuff like the bolded...

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4245)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4242)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4239)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4238)
    spf, your posts feel more like you’re spinning a narrative than actually evaluating things to me

    if it’s a zack/ladd team i will 100% take the blame for the loss but if that’s the case zack has pocketed me so much that i don’t think i will ever get there and i really apologize if that’s the case
    are you sure that you're just not confirmation biasing yourself into wolfreading me....? i don't understand how you could read the posts i just made and say that i'm "not evaluating things", when all of my points are directly related to stuff that is happening (and has happened) throughout this game. what would a non-narrative spinning version of the posts that i just made even look like?
    i could be confbiasing for sure, and i will admit that i spent the entire night phase thinking you were a wolf and nothing you’ve posted has changed my mind

    it’s really gonna take more to convince me zack is a wolf though than talking about how compatible he is with ladd

    remember that if you’re v i don’t have the information that you have - i don’t know whether ladd is a wolf

    what’s wolfy about zack individually?
    i'll be honest with you - i don't think that zack is very wolfy individually at all, and there have only been a few moments throughout this game where i've raised my eyebrows at him or have felt that he's portraying things in a questionable/agenda-y way. in a world where i don't know that ladd is a wolf, it's entirely possible that i might not have gotten to zack being a wolf

    but step back for a moment and think about this game from my POV - i know that there are 2 wolves within you/zack/ladd/vanity, and i know that ladd is one of them. i could not call you, zack, or vanity "individually wolfy" with a straight face, and that's because all of you have incredibly strong wolfgames. when you're dealing with wolves at that skill level, the best way to catch them (IMO) isn't by reading their individual posts, but by looking at their games from a more holistic perspective (ie: "who have they pushed on?" "who are they pushing on now?" "who do they fit as a team with"?). when i do that, i think that zack looks wolfier than you or vanity

    so, i probably wont be able to convince you that zack is a wolf by pointing to individual posts, because if zack is a wolf, i don't think that it's possible to catch him like that. it needs to be more of a bigger picture thing, and i get why my perspective of knowing that ladd is a wolf makes it easier for me to tinfoil zack in tandem
    so can you point out more stuff like the bolded that gets you to zack wolf over me or vanity?
  37. Day 4#4244

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i don’t know why you think it’s zack/ladd over...

    i don’t know why you think it’s zack/ladd over me/ladd

    you acknowledge that ladd is compatible with me but dismiss it because town won’t get there on me, but isn’t it equally true that i won’t get there on zack of he’s a wolf? aren’t both worlds equally hopeless fypov?
  38. Day 4#4243

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i’m not saying that you should care that i think...

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4240)
    also, you know that i respect your reads a lot, and the fact that you have felt so confident about zack being town isn't something that i've been taking lightly. even so, if youre town, then youre clearly wrong somewhere, and we're at a stage of the game where i can't just take: "i think that zack is town" as a reason to back down from wolfreading him or theorizing that he might be partnered with ladd, especially when i think that they fit together reasonably well
    i’m not saying that you should care that i think zack is a villager and regardless of your alignment i don’t expect it to matter to you

    i grant that he could make sense as a wolf from your perspective, i’m just being honest and saying i doubt i will get there on him if he is but you can try to convince me by showing how he’s wolfy and i’ll do my best to consider it
  39. Day 4#4242

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i could be confbiasing for sure, and i will admit...

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4239)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4238)
    spf, your posts feel more like you’re spinning a narrative than actually evaluating things to me

    if it’s a zack/ladd team i will 100% take the blame for the loss but if that’s the case zack has pocketed me so much that i don’t think i will ever get there and i really apologize if that’s the case
    are you sure that you're just not confirmation biasing yourself into wolfreading me....? i don't understand how you could read the posts i just made and say that i'm "not evaluating things", when all of my points are directly related to stuff that is happening (and has happened) throughout this game. what would a non-narrative spinning version of the posts that i just made even look like?
    i could be confbiasing for sure, and i will admit that i spent the entire night phase thinking you were a wolf and nothing you’ve posted has changed my mind

    it’s really gonna take more to convince me zack is a wolf though than talking about how compatible he is with ladd

    remember that if you’re v i don’t have the information that you have - i don’t know whether ladd is a wolf

    what’s wolfy about zack individually?
  40. Day 4#4238

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread spf, your posts feel more like you’re spinning a...

    spf, your posts feel more like you’re spinning a narrative than actually evaluating things to me

    if it’s a zack/ladd team i will 100% take the blame for the loss but if that’s the case zack has pocketed me so much that i don’t think i will ever get there and i really apologize if that’s the case
  41. Day 4#4229

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i don’t get what you’re saying with the bolded ...

    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4221)
    i think ladd would continue judging things and reevaluating stuff because he’s consistently done that this game

    zack could have his mind made up, i cant say for certain

    i also think it was patently clear i wasn’t just addressing you in that post, to an extent i was expressing bemusement towards your and zack’s certainty on your worldviews, especially when i know one of you is a wolf as long as ladd/spf aren’t w/w

    though it just occurred to me that even if we defenestrate the wolf correctly that i’m fighting an uphill battle in f3

    idk, i’ve already pointed out that the kills are really weird and points towards a deepwolf, if that doesn’t force you to reconsider then idk what will. i don’t even think a theoretical me/spf team does make those kills

    i think it would be more productive to check for compatibility between me and spf, thats my advice

    i may read some of your games when i get back from work tomorrow. if anything i want to demonstrate that i’m willing to hear things out and i can be convinced.
    i don’t get what you’re saying with the bolded

    i did reconsider - i went from having spf as a villager to having her as a wolf, and generally my reads have been far from stagnant

    what reconsidering are you looking for that i haven’t shown already?

    also this is nitpicky but the underlined is phrased weirdly - do you just want to demonstrate that or is it really true?
  42. Day 4#4220

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread since you looked at zack’s meta, here’s my most...

    since you looked at zack’s meta, here’s my most recent wolf game (i linked it yesterday and don’t remember if you look at it):

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...i-Invitational

    i think i posted pretty well D1, but you can tell me if it seems like how i’m posting this game
  43. Day 4#4219

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread how is how i’m playing the day different from how...

    how is how i’m playing the day different from how ladd and zack are? they came into the day with the same view as me and have been posting accordingly just as i’ve been

    i don’t see how you’re making the distinction between what i’ve been doing and what they’ve been doing, unless your issue is just that you specifically dislike my posts pushing you which is fair enough

    fwiw i believe you think my issue with your perspective is NAI regardless of your alignment
  44. Day 4#4216

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i’m just confirming you’re set on ruling ladd/spf...

    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4214)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4209)
    vanity, it’s not a worldview, i just think people usually respond to things they feel bad about or regret by fixating on them and ruminating on them, and i think a villager who wanted to figure stuff out would probably have been spurred by that regret to think about things more

    but obviously i’m not gonna convince you your perspective is wolfy and i may be wrong about it

    let’s talk about something else

    how confident are you spf/ladd aren’t w/w? if you’re clearing zack and me, can you case spf/ladd as the team? or are you not clearing me anymore?
    are you even reading my posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4156)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4151)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4127)
    hally, do you have a read on how spf approached ladd with the all caps and domineering attitude?

    that's my primary reason for ruling that out pretty heavily but i dont really think spf would have the general attitude towards ladd if they were partners
    in the 16/8 game spf and jc cross bussed each other D2

    spf doesn’t have an issue doing theater or going hard with bussing

    but i think her reaction to getting turned on by ladd seemed genuinely caught off guard/threatened, and the way both her and ladd stuck to wanting the other lunched yesterday when they both easily could have converged on apogee also strikes me as unnecessary if teamed
    i didn't directly mention this but yeah that part of it i was also marking as unassociated very hard in my head
    i’m just confirming you’re set on ruling ladd/spf out

    and you think zack is clear off meta? so that would make me a wolf fypov?

    i just want to know if i have that right
  45. Day 4#4213

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread either way at least one of ladd/spf is a wolf so...

    either way at least one of ladd/spf is a wolf so i definitely owe amrock an apology for not liking either of those pushes

    i think he was even floating a ladd/spf team, so i should check that out
  46. Day 4#4212

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread during the night i kept thinking about that...

    during the night i kept thinking about that sequence early itg where spf wolf read katze’s entrance because it felt like tryharding and then i said it was wolfy to accuse kat of that and weird that spf didn’t point out vanity’s posts which seemed even more forced, and it just seemed to make sense with a spf/vanity team where she didn’t want to call out her teammate so quickly and i was just like

  47. Day 4#4211

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread to me ladd is hitting these little notes in his...

    to me ladd is hitting these little notes in his perspective that just feel right

    even the post about how apogee didn’t flip immediately because of the hammer and it was worse seeing it after waiting what felt like forever struck me as villagery because like, yeah it felt like an eternity to me too

    and the stuff about spf’s perspective being wolfy is hard for a wolf to fake on a villager, though it doesn’t mean much if they’re w/w obviously

    i dunno though, generally i just think his posts feel more right than spf and vanity’s
  48. Day 4#4209

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread vanity, it’s not a worldview, i just think people...

    vanity, it’s not a worldview, i just think people usually respond to things they feel bad about or regret by fixating on them and ruminating on them, and i think a villager who wanted to figure stuff out would probably have been spurred by that regret to think about things more

    but obviously i’m not gonna convince you your perspective is wolfy and i may be wrong about it

    let’s talk about something else

    how confident are you spf/ladd aren’t w/w? if you’re clearing zack and me, can you case spf/ladd as the team? or are you not clearing me anymore?
  49. Day 4#4206

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread i don’t think i’m ever getting to him being a wolf

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#4200)
    @Hally - how confident do you feel that zack is town, coming into today? would you bank the game on him being town?
    i don’t think i’m ever getting to him being a wolf
  50. Day 4#4205

    Thread: Best Flavor 13er

    by Hally
    Replies
    4,377
    Views
    29,655

    Game Thread but this is what i’m saying i felt terrible...

    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4199)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#4197)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4195)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#4192)
    dunno maybe I am wrong AGAIN but to me it feels like spf/vanity are just the 2 wolves who got caught off guard by how the villagers came in posting this sod

    I'll give the spf/hally team a fair shake later but this is where I am at


    I'll also check spf/zack maybe, or maybe not
    what...

    how has my day so far shown that i've been caught off guard.

    how.
    your opening feels super weak to me compared to mine/zack's/hally's
    you can interpret it that way, but i already came into this day completely shook after apogee flipped villager, that shouldn't be hard to believe. that's my perspective and i've tried to show it the best i can through my posts.

    i personally just feel terrible given i got tunneled on a poe read and thought apogee was more likely to flip wolf than you or spf
    but this is what i’m saying

    i felt terrible too but my response to that was to ruminate on all the things i regretted or missed that lead to me going to F5 after pushing villagers all game

    i could not shut my brain off about this game even when i wanted to, so seeing you say you felt terrible but hardly thought about anything seems fake to me
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Death Miller

The Death Miller will be viewed as mafia if investigated by a cop and will also flip as such upon death, despite being town and counting for town's numbers.