Search:

Type: Posts; User: Phighter

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.44 seconds.

  1. Replies
    27
    Views
    252

    I don't trust people who don't like conflict in...

    I don't trust people who don't like conflict in their mafia games.

    The game is literally set around a primary conflict.
  2. Replies
    166
    Views
    2,755

    Needs Tested Are we absolutely tied to this blue color?

    Are we absolutely tied to this blue color?
  3. #164

    Thread: Anniversary 2020

    by Phighter
    Replies
    168
    Views
    3,046

    Manual in!!

  4. Day 1#974

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about Frag...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#968)
    Phighter has spent most of the day as a wagon and now we are yeeting their EOD push.

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#887)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#881)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#839)
    if you are town and take a minute to look at GCEDW in the most basic of ways and stop trying to hero yeet players you get off on the idea of being mafia you will see that it's the optimal day 1 kill by a million light years
    wait, so why are we supposed to yeet GCEDW?
    Because mafia don't wang us killing Frag or Font
    This is not a real opinion whatsoever. There is no way Phighter has a scum read on me.
    I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about Frag and Font
  5. Day 1#970

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread ONE MINUTE TO DEATH Don't let mafia Frag save...

    ONE MINUTE TO DEATH

    Don't let mafia Frag save mafia Fontana
  6. Day 1#966

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread I'm not a fan of some super bright minds after 48...

    Quote Originally Posted by rusty (#963)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#952)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#949)
    if Fontana flips town Phighter is 100% mafia lol
    I think this wagon formation heavily suggests otherwise
    Not a fan of this
    I'm not a fan of some super bright minds after 48 hours of not listening to me all deciding to listennto me at the same time.

    Feels bad.
  7. Day 1#960

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread 🤷🏻♂️

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#955)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#946)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#940)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#923)
    Your vote of confidence feels exactly that inspiring
    No its not that I'm not confident in your ability to scum hunt. Your attitude in general today has been unpleasant.
    Eh I apologized

    C'est la vie
    I'm not even talking about the weird moth thing.
    🤷🏻♂️
  8. Day 1#952

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread I think this wagon formation heavily suggests...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#949)
    if Fontana flips town Phighter is 100% mafia lol
    I think this wagon formation heavily suggests otherwise
  9. Day 1#951

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Probably.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#945)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#938)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#918)
    Ima give phighter his lynch even though he doesnt deserve it
    I'm not mad that Fontana is dying. That soft from Virt was the worst though.
    Yea, virt is probably the poisoner imo.
    Probably.
  10. Day 1#946

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Eh I apologized C'est la vie

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#940)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#923)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#918)
    Ima give phighter his lynch even though he doesnt deserve it
    Your vote of confidence feels exactly that inspiring
    No its not that I'm not confident in your ability to scum hunt. Your attitude in general today has been unpleasant.
    Eh I apologized

    C'est la vie
  11. Day 1#939

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread The us seemed liked you were calling us the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#930)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#908)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#902)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty (#888)
    Honestly with this setup my only criteria is that we're lynching someone that is around to claim if needed
    That just gives the wolfs a reason to not be here for EoD. Which gives us more control, but don't let them manipulate you like that. Also, I think you overvalue the PRs in this setup.
    Slip???
    Explain?
    The us seemed liked you were calling us the wolves rather than us the town
  12. Day 1#932

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread I have doubts about you only now lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuoso (#916)
    God I'm so $#@!ing lost
    I have doubts about you only now lol
  13. Day 1#923

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Your vote of confidence feels exactly that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#918)
    Ima give phighter his lynch even though he doesnt deserve it
    Your vote of confidence feels exactly that inspiring
  14. Day 1#919

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread You either read it in the slippy way or not

    Quote Originally Posted by rusty (#914)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#908)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#902)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty (#888)
    Honestly with this setup my only criteria is that we're lynching someone that is around to claim if needed
    That just gives the wolfs a reason to not be here for EoD. Which gives us more control, but don't let them manipulate you like that. Also, I think you overvalue the PRs in this setup.
    Slip???
    In what way
    You either read it in the slippy way or not
  15. Day 1#912

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Eh he had to deal with me so??

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#907)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#891)
    I'm surprised moth is nowhere to be found.
    I'm disappointed he didn't show up.
    Eh he had to deal with me so??
  16. Day 1#908

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Slip???

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#902)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty (#888)
    Honestly with this setup my only criteria is that we're lynching someone that is around to claim if needed
    That just gives the wolfs a reason to not be here for EoD. Which gives us more control, but don't let them manipulate you like that. Also, I think you overvalue the PRs in this setup.
    Slip???
  17. Day 1#900

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Colin Say the word

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#860)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#851)
    Fontana is a good, viable CW. I might switch there. Also tempted to CFD Daisy (and that was before she asked to not be CFD'd, it's just even juicier now). Then there's my super-secret spicy CFD that either gets me lauded as a god or booed off the stage.
    noo. I'm town.
    @Colin

    Say the word
  18. Day 1#887

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Because mafia don't wang us killing Frag or Font

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#881)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#839)
    if you are town and take a minute to look at GCEDW in the most basic of ways and stop trying to hero yeet players you get off on the idea of being mafia you will see that it's the optimal day 1 kill by a million light years
    wait, so why are we supposed to yeet GCEDW?
    Because mafia don't wang us killing Frag or Font
  19. Day 1#885

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Vote mafia Fontana

    Vote mafia Fontana
  20. Day 1#878

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread I did. You went off wagon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dumb Cat (#836)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#831)
    ##Vote GCEDW

    get out of your tunnels and lynch a mafia
    ##Vote GCEDW

    You are also one of the people who are dead sexy.

    Sexy town leaders, consolidate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#837)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#831)
    ##Vote GCEDW

    get out of your tunnels and lynch a mafia
    yes

    lettuce omgus

    ##Vote GCEDW
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumb Cat (#850)
    PHIGHTER

    YEET A WOLF WITH YOUR AXE OF DOOOOOOM
    I did. You went off wagon.
  21. Day 1#848

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Tbis is the part where Mac goes "oh gc is town,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dumb Cat (#836)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#831)
    ##Vote GCEDW

    get out of your tunnels and lynch a mafia
    ##Vote GCEDW

    You are also one of the people who are dead sexy.

    Sexy town leaders, consolidate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#837)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#831)
    ##Vote GCEDW

    get out of your tunnels and lynch a mafia
    yes

    lettuce omgus

    ##Vote GCEDW
    Tbis is the part where Mac goes "oh gc is town, whoops"
  22. Day 1#838

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Mafia discrediting a town here?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFraggernaut (#835)
    Interesting to me is where did @rusty get cleared to think he has the power to call shots?

    Seems to be a odd way for town to think when it's only d1 and we have little to no information.
    Mafia discrediting a town here?
  23. Day 1#822

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Don't you dare

    Quote Originally Posted by awesome5000 (#819)
    it does seem like the last hour is effectively a "turbo" in and of itself. perhaps i will skip the rest of the day tomorrow and only show up to eod
    Don't you dare
  24. Day 1#821

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Wrong. A solid 5 on a good day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dumb Cat (#812)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#800)
    I blame Phighter for distracting me
    Phighter is dead sexy. Can't even blame you, Duke.
    Wrong. A solid 5 on a good day.
  25. Day 1#816

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread They townread me and I liked it That's it ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#646)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#642)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#641)
    Mushroom Fiesta Mafia Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Virtuoso rusty (41), Dumb Cat (15), Duk3star (49), Limestone (40), Colin (39), TheFraggernaut (48)
    4 Phighter awesome5000 (30), Fontana (36), DaisyCloud (42), Mantichora (23)
    3 TheFraggernaut Virtuoso (21), Macdougall (45), Wisdom (42)
    1 rusty moth (50)
    1 DaisyCloud Phighter (43)
    1 Mantichora PixiGlow (27)
    1 Not voting GCEDW (5)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 1st, 2020. There are 1593651660000 remaining.
    We very badly need a wagon that actually executes mafia.

    Also, something amusing -- Grammarly chances that banned l word to lunches.

    Which means right now wolves are eating town sandwiches.

    We should fix that.

    Fontana
    Awesome5000
    DaisyCloud
    Hell, even Manti

    I think we could go anywhere there and hit a more likely wolf.
    Why is Virt not a wolf?
    Another example of phighter not addressing criticism of his tr on virt
    They townread me and I liked it

    That's it

    Deal with it
  26. Day 1#801

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread So the fact everyone has played super dumb around...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#780)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#775)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#756)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#751)
    Well I think Fontana is a wolf and that's 100 percent the truth from the best Fontana reader on this site

    So do what ya want
    For you to work with me and at least address my very concerns.

    Or maybe to articulate your case on Fontana in a way that isnt self meta.

    You know, how normal town play the game.
    Have you not seen them give peak "Phighter mafia monologues'? Ya know, when I'm undef formal and I sound more and more evil like a cartoon character?

    That's basically like forty percent of her posts
    I can see that tbh.
    So the fact everyone has played super dumb around her also makes me feel bad

    The other thing was how she basically surrendered and immediately voted the zeronposter when I put pressurf on her
  27. Day 1#778

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Awesome and Dumb Cat suddenly being towny right...

    Awesome and Dumb Cat suddenly being towny right ag eod makes my head spin a bit
  28. Day 1#775

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Have you not seen them give peak "Phighter mafia...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#756)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#751)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#743)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#731)
    I gave my $#@!ing scum five times

    It's not like anyone's working with me Duke
    People dont wanna work with you when you are blatantly lying and when its corrected you say you don't care.
    Well I think Fontana is a wolf and that's 100 percent the truth from the best Fontana reader on this site

    So do what ya want
    For you to work with me and at least address my very concerns.

    Or maybe to articulate your case on Fontana in a way that isnt self meta.

    You know, how normal town play the game.
    Have you not seen them give peak "Phighter mafia monologues'? Ya know, when I'm undef formal and I sound more and more evil like a cartoon character?

    That's basically like forty percent of her posts
  29. Day 1#767

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread I know, my isos usually are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dumb Cat (#752)
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome5000 (#750)
    then p#558 she goes back to phighter which makes me want to go ISO phighter now
    His iso is $#@!ing gorgeous.

    I know, my isos usually are.
  30. Day 1#751

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Well I think Fontana is a wolf and that's 100...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#743)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#731)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#725)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#721)
    I'm working around you because I think you're just wrong and town
    You're proving misinformation to town because you think your opinion is more important.

    You've already stated you dont give a $#@! about this game.

    If your town you need to work with town not around them.
    I gave my $#@!ing scum five times

    It's not like anyone's working with me Duke
    People dont wanna work with you when you are blatantly lying and when its corrected you say you don't care.
    Well I think Fontana is a wolf and that's 100 percent the truth from the best Fontana reader on this site

    So do what ya want
  31. Day 1#749

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread You wanted us to consolidate onto three wagons...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#741)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#700)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#672)
    also why is Phighter and mantichora splitting the votes?

    isn't it at this point when we are closer to EOD thst we start conversations and consolidating our reads and such and yeet 1 person?

    I don't like CFD. it started to trend in my other community. I prefer it to a no vote though. is that what people/players are expecting?
    "Can't we start pooling on mislynching my preferred targets?"
    what?
    You wanted us to consolidate onto three wagons you've conveniently all read as scum since the moment they've become viable wagons

    Despite that numerous people have pointed out how convenient that is
  32. Day 1#737

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Fontana

    ##Vote Fontana
  33. Day 1#736

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread This is $#@! scum does.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dumb Cat (#733)
    My vote is a mercenary.

    Tell me where it should strike. If I strongly disagree I will tell you why.
    This is $#@! scum does.
  34. Day 1#732

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by awesome5000 (#730)
    not really liking fontana's read list (p#533) either - it honestly seems really fluffy and she backtracks on phighter just like that. interesting.
    Yes!
  35. Day 1#731

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread I gave my $#@!ing scum five times It's not...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#725)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#721)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#719)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#715)
    I don't care about your accusation -- I think of those five you're probably town
    You're being purposely obtuse at this point.
    I'm working around you because I think you're just wrong and town
    You're proving misinformation to town because you think your opinion is more important.

    You've already stated you dont give a $#@! about this game.

    If your town you need to work with town not around them.
    I gave my $#@!ing scum five times

    It's not like anyone's working with me Duke
  36. Day 1#723

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Limestone has been fine though Not...

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuoso (#722)
    ##Vote Limestone

    @Phighter - how do you feel about this? Their vote on me is opportunistic af and their posts are minimum effort.
    Limestone has been fine though

    Not particularly towny but not super scummy
  37. Day 1#721

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread I'm working around you because I think you're...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#719)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#715)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#711)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#704)
    Because he's being wagoned because he said he wouldn't be able to dedicate his full attention to this with his covid test.
    THIS IS NOT TRUE READ MY ACTUAL ACCUSATION
    I don't care about your accusation -- I think of those five you're probably town
    You're being purposely obtuse at this point.
    I'm working around you because I think you're just wrong and town
  38. Day 1#720

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread The next vote thinf that happens after Frag votes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#717)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #555

    Post #555 was originally posted at 11:18 AM EDT on Wednesday, July 1st, 2020.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Virtuoso rusty, Dumb Cat, Duk3star, Limestone, Colin, TheFraggernaut
    3 TheFraggernaut Virtuoso, Macdougall, Wisdom
    1 Phighter awesome5000
    1 Duk3star Mantichora
    1 rusty moth
    1 moth PixiGlow
    1 awesome5000 Phighter
    3 Not voting GCEDW, DaisyCloud, Fontana

    View Vote History

    Requested by Phighter.
    The next vote thinf that happens after Frag votes here is that Dumb Cat gets off.

    If Virt is a villa, which I think is probable, the odds of there not being mafia on that wagon are hella low
  39. Day 1#715

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread I don't care about your accusation -- I think of...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#711)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#704)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#646)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#642)
    We very badly need a wagon that actually executes mafia.

    Also, something amusing -- Grammarly chances that banned l word to lunches.

    Which means right now wolves are eating town sandwiches.

    We should fix that.

    Fontana
    Awesome5000
    DaisyCloud
    Hell, even Manti

    I think we could go anywhere there and hit a more likely wolf.
    Why is Virt not a wolf?
    Because he's being wagoned because he said he wouldn't be able to dedicate his full attention to this with his covid test.
    THIS IS NOT TRUE READ MY ACTUAL ACCUSATION
    I don't care about your accusation -- I think of those five you're probably town
  40. Day 1#713

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread The wagon on him feels more opportunistic than ad...

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#707)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#704)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#646)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#642)
    We very badly need a wagon that actually executes mafia.

    Also, something amusing -- Grammarly chances that banned l word to lunches.

    Which means right now wolves are eating town sandwiches.

    We should fix that.

    Fontana
    Awesome5000
    DaisyCloud
    Hell, even Manti

    I think we could go anywhere there and hit a more likely wolf.
    Why is Virt not a wolf?
    Because he's being wagoned because he said he wouldn't be able to dedicate his full attention to this with his covid test.
    I've been wagoned when out of the thread as both alignments. I don't see how that makes him town at all.
    The wagon on him feels more opportunistic than ad if it had valid reasons to exist because of that. The fact I can't even mentally think of what scummy thing he's done is also not a good sign.
  41. Day 1#708

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread This feels partnery with Daisy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dumb Cat (#670)
    ##Vote TheFraggernaut

    Clickin' buttons!
    This feels partnery with Daisy.
  42. Day 1#704

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Because he's being wagoned because he said he...

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#646)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#642)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#641)
    Mushroom Fiesta Mafia Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Virtuoso rusty (41), Dumb Cat (15), Duk3star (49), Limestone (40), Colin (39), TheFraggernaut (48)
    4 Phighter awesome5000 (30), Fontana (36), DaisyCloud (42), Mantichora (23)
    3 TheFraggernaut Virtuoso (21), Macdougall (45), Wisdom (42)
    1 rusty moth (50)
    1 DaisyCloud Phighter (43)
    1 Mantichora PixiGlow (27)
    1 Not voting GCEDW (5)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 1st, 2020. There are 1593651660000 remaining.
    We very badly need a wagon that actually executes mafia.

    Also, something amusing -- Grammarly chances that banned l word to lunches.

    Which means right now wolves are eating town sandwiches.

    We should fix that.

    Fontana
    Awesome5000
    DaisyCloud
    Hell, even Manti

    I think we could go anywhere there and hit a more likely wolf.
    Why is Virt not a wolf?
    Because he's being wagoned because he said he wouldn't be able to dedicate his full attention to this with his covid test.
  43. Day 1#700

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread "Can't we start pooling on mislynching my...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#672)
    also why is Phighter and mantichora splitting the votes?

    isn't it at this point when we are closer to EOD thst we start conversations and consolidating our reads and such and yeet 1 person?

    I don't like CFD. it started to trend in my other community. I prefer it to a no vote though. is that what people/players are expecting?
    "Can't we start pooling on mislynching my preferred targets?"
  44. Day 1#698

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread awesome5000

    ##Vote awesome5000
  45. Day 1#696

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread Think people are pushing on you because you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuoso (#694)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#588)
    ##Vote DaisyCloud

    The Phighter brain in me says Daisy W, Frag/Virt/me all town
    @Phighter - why do you tr me?
    Think people are pushing on you because you announced you weren't gonna be here
  46. Day 1#644

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread I appreciate the respect you're implicitly giving...

    Quote Originally Posted by PixiGlow (#643)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#636)
    Quote Originally Posted by PixiGlow (#634)
    This is pretty much in order:
    TOWN
    Colin
    rusty
    Dumb Cat
    Wisdom



    Limestone
    Fontana


    awesome5000
    TheFraggernaut
    Duk3star
    moth
    DaisyCloud


    Macdougall

    GCEDW
    Virtuoso

    Phighter
    Mantichora

    SCUM

    ****

    ##Vote Mantichora
    mmmkay you had plenty of time to make a case on me or Phighter, or give any substance on any read at all, but you haven't. I like to listen to my town's reads & opinions but I don't rely on them to be correct. I think you're playing almost exactly like the DM game where you were 3P, except in that game you had to at least give reads and "act like town" in order to find out the mafia. This game you're playing like you already know who they are, but you're calling at least one town wolfy and not backing it up at all. Your interactions with Phighter look partnery.
    I appreciate the respect you're implicitly giving me

    But Manti/Phighter aren't w/w

    I do not call my partner out as an openwolf in a game like this ever on d1

    That is extremely bad form, especially when Manti's got no say or thread pull
  47. Day 1#642

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread We very badly need a wagon that actually executes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#641)
    Mushroom Fiesta Mafia Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Virtuoso rusty (41), Dumb Cat (15), Duk3star (49), Limestone (40), Colin (39), TheFraggernaut (48)
    4 Phighter awesome5000 (30), Fontana (36), DaisyCloud (42), Mantichora (23)
    3 TheFraggernaut Virtuoso (21), Macdougall (45), Wisdom (42)
    1 rusty moth (50)
    1 DaisyCloud Phighter (43)
    1 Mantichora PixiGlow (27)
    1 Not voting GCEDW (5)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 1st, 2020. There are 1593651660000 remaining.
    We very badly need a wagon that actually executes mafia.

    Also, something amusing -- Grammarly chances that banned l word to lunches.

    Which means right now wolves are eating town sandwiches.

    We should fix that.

    Fontana
    Awesome5000
    DaisyCloud
    Hell, even Manti

    I think we could go anywhere there and hit a more likely wolf.
  48. Day 1#640

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread extremely. especially when there's scum like...

    Quote Originally Posted by awesome5000 (#624)
    lots of talk about Virtuoso. In turbos (lol), he usually posts, like, a LOT as town (top poster last time I played) and iirc quite frozen as mafia.

    He hasn't posted in like an irl day in something like that. I get he's having personal issues right now but like, still lol

    although i do think it's bm to get rid of him now
    extremely.

    especially when there's scum like you, font, and daisy about.
  49. Day 1#639

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread I really think Fontana's a wolf that two people...

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#594)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#588)
    ##Vote DaisyCloud

    The Phighter brain in me says Daisy W, Frag/Virt/me all town
    I could see that, but Daisy read Fontana in a way that I felt it reached into my brain and put the words on the screen. You think a wolf is on the same wavelength as me like that?
    I really think Fontana's a wolf that two people don't have any control over in their chat

    So everyone is sweeping Font up into the "oh god what why would this person do this no don't be silly" category rather than making a real $#@!ing read
  50. Day 1#638

    Thread: Mushroom Fiesta Mafia!

    by Phighter
    Replies
    984
    Views
    3,731

    Game Thread this is a mis-characterization of my play good...

    Quote Originally Posted by awesome5000 (#612)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#597)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#588)
    ##Vote DaisyCloud

    The Phighter brain in me says Daisy W, Frag/Virt/me all town
    omgus much?
    isn't omgus basically what he's been doing all the time?
    this is a mis-characterization of my play good sir

    I voted you

    I voted Fontana

    I voted DaisyCloud

    I thought all of you were scummy and voted 66% of you before you voted me

    Just because I voted back doesn't mean it's just OMGUS

    Actually read my posts lmao
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Beguiler

The Beguiler may every night hide behind a target. Any actions targeted at the Beguiler on this night will instead affect the Beguiler's target. This ability can be used a maximum of 3 times.