Search:

Type: Posts; User: AndrewGreve

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.09 seconds.

  1. Replies
    57
    Views
    1,316

    Pretty obvious Thingy is just trying to keep his...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#47)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#46)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#45)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#38)
    “The most interesting rule we have right now is that scum lose when there's one scum left alive and it's really changed how I and others play the game in the best way possible (thanks to @SwedishSkumbag amongst others for making this happen).”

    This is super duper interesting and I like the dynamics it introduces for several reasons. We should test this on MU! Which setups do you run exactly, @Wisdom?
    @Empoof has already run a few setups of these. It's called white-flag mafia.
    Very interesting. Might be interesting to consider this for next year's Championship setup.
    I hate this idea on like every front.

    If you can't find the last mafia, that's your fault. My favorite thing about wolfing is when it gets down to the nitty gritty in the bunkers and there's one last wolf standing up against an army of town and actually making progress and work and coming back.

    Wolves always have the option to surrender if they really want to, but we should not force those who want that option to fight to have to give in just because this year's champs was so incredibly wolfsided.
    Pretty obvious Thingy is just trying to keep his record of 1vX as wolf unbeatable by changing the rules.
  2. Replies
    58
    Views
    530

    Why do people like playing with you?

    Why do people like playing with you?
  3. Replies
    57
    Views
    1,316

    At what point do you look for the deep wolves and...

    At what point do you look for the deep wolves and make a hero lynch on one of the town cores? Is day 2 already to late?
  4. Replies
    158
    Views
    3,610

    /out womp womp

    /out

    womp womp
  5. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    CrimsonFox is up next everyone.

    @CrimsonFox is up next everyone.
  6. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    SO how do I get someone new

    SO how do I get someone new
  7. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    good question. The short answer is I met her at...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#62)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#36)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#30)
    @AndrewGreve is that you and your Gf or wife? What’s the deal with that pic?
    That is my wife and I on our honeymoon. It is about 4 years old. She looks the same, but I put on 30 lbs from the 3 pregnancies.
    What's the story behind how you met each other?
    good question. The short answer is I met her at the beach.


    I was at the beach with my 2 roommates and my family. My wife at the time lived like 10 mins from the beach and was there celebrating her high school graduation(I was 24 so a super creeper)

    I wanted to play football but we only had 3 guys and I saw this mob of people so I went over and asked if they wanted to play. They said yes but then ALL of them came so we ended up 20 on 20 or something ridiculous like that. My wife was on the other team and I was flirting with her a little bit while we played.

    Well I was a 24 yo badass that knows how to play vs a bunch of 18 and 17 yo kids that werent that into sports, so I looked AMAZING. one handed behind the back catches(cuz my QB couldnt throw), jukes stiff arms the whole bit. Smashed my roommate while on D and was the only person to score a touchdown. So when the game ended all theses guys I just met were chanting MVP MVP and invited me to their firepit for smores(my family had already gone home).

    So I went to their party and asked my wife for her number and she said, "maybe later". Well the whole group was getting together for a photo for their graduation and the hollered at me, "Hey Andrew! get in here!" so I pose in their graduation photo. Over the course of the next few hours I asked my wife 4 times for her phone number and she said, "maybe later" 4 times. At the end of the night she told me to find her on facebook.

    Let me tell you I was disappointed on the way home. super grumpy and my roommates were just saying,"If she doesnt want it forget her". So I went home with no number.

    The next day all the guys from football tagged me in the grad photo along with my wife. I messaged her and said I was having a beach party in a week, and invited her along. She said yes so I told my roommates, "we got to plan a beach part FAST"

    at the beach party I asked her out on a romantic date and kissed her. The end.

    Later I found out my wife was trying to play hard to get(because she didnt want her friends to think she gave out her number to easily, and because she thought I was a "player") and found me on FB before I found her.
  8. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    kinda a weird question since this forum is full...

    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#61)
    How many inches is your penis?
    kinda a weird question since this forum is full of kids. Luk close your eyes

    I'll just PG it up and say extraordinarily average.
  9. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    1) That feeling when you were exactly correct. A...

    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#60)
    What do you like most about playing werewolf?

    What are your favorite foods?

    Do you have any pets?
    1) That feeling when you were exactly correct. A close second is imagining all the things people in dvc are saying(when in reality they are saying nothing)

    2)Individual dish would be a toss up between sushi and steak but if I was suddenly required to eat only one ethnic food for the rest of my life it would be Mexican food with no hesitation. Steak and sushi barely edge out like 8 mexican dishes.

    3) I grew up in a weird place in southern california. It was equestrian neighborhoods and cattle ranches where I lived but city in all directions outside of my city. Mira Loma was actually the highest cattle per sq mile of anywhere in the country when I was a kid. When you were coming home you could smell when you were close. So I grew up on a mini farm in an equestrain housing track. We had horse trails instead of sidewalks and we had a whole bunch of pets my entire childhood.

    6 horses
    4 goats
    dozen or so chickens and a mean ass rooster
    dozen or so quackless ducks(they were pretty chill I liked them)
    2 peacocks(mean $#@!ers I hate them)
    2 sheep
    raised and slaughtered a few pigs
    6 dogs
    3 cats
    fish tank
    a rabbit
    2 parakeet

    these numbers varied a little over the years but pretty accurate guess from 5 years old to 16 years old.

    I had to feed and water every morning and night. My brother as well but he moved out when I was 11ish. Plus picking up the poop.

    For some reason outside chores were boys chores, so my dad ,my brother, and me all did the outside stuff, but I also had inside chores. I guess I never did laundry and rarely did dishes. Still cleaned floors, toilets, and everything else when it was my turn. My mother was a clean freak so I even had to dust the firewood in the fireplace in the summer.

    This answer turned into a much larger scope than if I have pets, lol, but I guess to me pets = work and chores so I have no pets now.

    I also traveled a bunch before I had kids and pets deserve more attention than I would have been able to give them. I will get a dog or two once the kids are older.
  10. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    I tend to be more of a conversationalist and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#58)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#57)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#55)
    What is the optimal way to 'clean up' after going 'number 2'?

    Sitting or Standing?

    *edit* Asking for a friend
    baby wipes, standing or sitting
    Sorry that was a $#@! question

    Do you have a go-to joke you tell at parties?
    I tend to be more of a conversationalist and create humor from playing off the conversation. I am terrible at jokes.
  11. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    baby wipes, standing or sitting

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#55)
    What is the optimal way to 'clean up' after going 'number 2'?

    Sitting or Standing?

    *edit* Asking for a friend
    baby wipes, standing or sitting
  12. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    as long as it was safe to eat. I know they are...

    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#54)
    Would you ever eat duck-billed platypus, if somebody offered it to you? As a human, I mean - not a mosquito.
    as long as it was safe to eat. I know they are poisonous
  13. Replies
    158
    Views
    3,610

    lul

    Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 (#101)
    Quote Originally Posted by ITA Death Mash Host (#100)
    Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 (#99)
    Quote Originally Posted by ITA Death Mash Host (#98)
    @InspireEnvy

    Hi there!

    We sent you a personal message.

    If you post one more time on the forum you'll be granted enough permissions to respond to personal messages!

    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    I vouch for Inspire and Wanderer just in them already.
    Thanks baudib!

    Please bear with our due diligence!

    We're making sure new accounts have enough posts to be able to partake in private messages and private threads where necessary.

    We're also making sure these new accounts are informed of the basic rules and mechanics; angleshooting, voting, ITAs, etc.

    Please put your trust in us that we're doing our part as hosts
    I'm telling you to in them because otherwise they probably won't play. I think Wanderer already decided to quit because you are being annoying.
    lul
  14. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    If I was self aware and also aware of how much...

    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#52)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#9)
    If I wasnt a human I would prob want to be something with a few days life span, because it would suck to not be human.

    Google told me I would want to be a mayfly
    Can I pretend that Google tells you you would want to be a mosquito so that I can ask you a hypothetical question?

    If you were a mosquito (you have to pretend you're a female mosquito here) do you think you would take the philosophical approach and GnR song of "live and let live", and choose to feed mostly on livestock and wildlife surrounding your stagnant pool of a home, or would you be the vengeful kind of mosquito who would purposely try to infect those human bastards with malaraia simply out of spite of the fact that they get to be human whilst you are only a mosquito?
    If I was self aware and also aware of how much better being human was I would prob be depressed and struggle to care enough to eat in general.

    otherwise I would eat whatever provided the best and easiest meal.
  15. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    mostly kitchen table or at school. For got I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaleb (#50)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#42)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaleb (#40)
    Do you play any kind of board/card games? If so, which?
    I do.

    I play most board games.

    I really like catch phrase which isn't a board game in that it has no board, but I include it in the category.

    I like axis and allies, and risk type games.

    I enjoy settlers and the new wave of board games from the past 5-10 years, but I am not as crazy about them as other people are.

    There is a card/board game called "Pit" that is also very good.

    I played quite a bit of poker back in the day. I never got really good at it, but I was good enough to make 1 to 1.5 BB an hour in 8-16 texas limit games before 8-16+ dried up in cali and you had to play no limit or 4-8 games. I was kinda a limit specialist because I love going all in too much to be good at no limit, and in limit decisions are directed by math and pot size way more often than no limit.
    It all kitchen table or a game store?

    Ever tried tournaments in any of these games?
    mostly kitchen table or at school. For got I played magic the gathering from like 2nd to 12th grade.

    I played most of my axis and allies online years ago with a MMR system. I was ok.
  16. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    Just to be clear my issue is less about superman...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#48)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#32)
    Marvel or DC and why?
    Star Trek or Star Wars, and why?

    (The real hard hitting questions here, folks)
    Marvel vs DC:

    I am not a comic book guy, but I do have friends that are passionate on the subject.

    My opinion:
    Superman sucks. Everything in the DC universe is only a problem if you ignore superman or he is busy. The best DC stories make superman busy then the get into building tension. The fact that superman exists means A LOT of the villains and bad stuff other heroes deal with simply wouldn't exist even if superman was busy because the risk/reward of maybe having superman involved would discourage all of it. Superman is a dumb super hero with no flaws and makes the universe itself boring and lacking in suspense/concern for anything.

    It really is a shame because DC villains are so much better than marvel villains(maybe because they need to be cool to compare to superman? could be a catch 22)

    If we are talking about the cinematic universes then it is marvel because the DC movies suck. Although I am pretty much indifferent to all comic book movies and the best ones get like 7/10 from me.(Guardians of the Galaxy prob gets an 8)

    Edit: If we are talking about after school cartoons it becomes a true debate. Marvel has X-men and DC has like 5 or 6 great shows including the original batman series where the introduced harley quinn. DC win the cartoon category but X-men gets special mention.


    Star Trek vs Star Wars:

    Star Wars is better because the original trilogy is better than anything Trek has made ever. Star Wars books are good too.

    Unfortunately Star Wars gets worse and worse the newer the content being made.

    Star Trek has remained fairly consistently good in all of its iterations.
    As a comic nerd, I understand your problem with Superman, but a good Superman story has nothing to do with his powers, its his ethos.

    I agree wholeheartedly with you regarding the cinematic universes of the two companies.

    I do not entirely agree with your assessment of Star Trek vs Star Wars, but I think you've got it mostly right in a broad strokes kind of way.

    Next up:
    Favorite D&D class and race? Edition of D&D? Your alignment, if you had to say?
    Just to be clear my issue is less about superman stories and more to do with all the other stories existing in a universe with superman

    edit: forgot to answer the next question

    edition 3.5 human monk or human crafting wizard. I have a hard time getting away from the free feat. I am quite fond of lawful neutral but I generally skew towards lawful neutral, lawful evil, or chaotic good. I find good characters super boring in general to play.

    I played a little of 4th or 5th edition and it really felt like playing a board game more than role playing.
  17. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    I think just in the recent anni game. I have a...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#46)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#38)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#31)
    favourite sport to watch? to play?

    favourite musician?

    what movie would you recommend me if i wanted to spend a couple of hours just enjoying soemthing and letting the time fly by?

    do you think you are a better villager or wolf?
    Watch: basketball
    Play: football

    Musician: The who

    Great movie for zoning out:

    I had a happy rd time choosing. In my current mood I landed on Braveheart.

    Tombstone
    Forest Gump
    Ggladiator
    Shawshank Redemption

    were all in the running.

    I am a better villager I think. Although I am undefeated as a wolf on MU(4-0), I think that is more likely my team's fault than mine.
    We wolved once correct? I mean in the same team?
    What are your kids age and gender
    I think just in the recent anni game.

    I have a 4 year old(boy), a 2.5 year old(girl), and an 11 month old(girl).
  18. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    I do. I play most board games. I really...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaleb (#40)
    Do you play any kind of board/card games? If so, which?
    I do.

    I play most board games.

    I really like catch phrase which isn't a board game in that it has no board, but I include it in the category.

    I like axis and allies, and risk type games.

    I enjoy settlers and the new wave of board games from the past 5-10 years, but I am not as crazy about them as other people are.

    There is a card/board game called "Pit" that is also very good.

    I played quite a bit of poker back in the day. I never got really good at it, but I was good enough to make 1 to 1.5 BB an hour in 8-16 texas limit games before 8-16+ dried up in cali and you had to play no limit or 4-8 games. I was kinda a limit specialist because I love going all in too much to be good at no limit, and in limit decisions are directed by math and pot size way more often than no limit.
  19. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    Marvel vs DC: I am not a comic book guy, but I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#32)
    Marvel or DC and why?
    Star Trek or Star Wars, and why?

    (The real hard hitting questions here, folks)
    Marvel vs DC:

    I am not a comic book guy, but I do have friends that are passionate on the subject.

    My opinion:
    Superman sucks. Everything in the DC universe is only a problem if you ignore superman or he is busy. The best DC stories make superman busy then the get into building tension. The fact that superman exists means A LOT of the villains and bad stuff other heroes deal with simply wouldn't exist even if superman was busy because the risk/reward of maybe having superman involved would discourage all of it. Superman is a dumb super hero with no flaws and makes the universe itself boring and lacking in suspense/concern for anything.

    It really is a shame because DC villains are so much better than marvel villains(maybe because they need to be cool to compare to superman? could be a catch 22)

    If we are talking about the cinematic universes then it is marvel because the DC movies suck. Although I am pretty much indifferent to all comic book movies and the best ones get like 7/10 from me.(Guardians of the Galaxy prob gets an 8)

    Edit: If we are talking about after school cartoons it becomes a true debate. Marvel has X-men and DC has like 5 or 6 great shows including the original batman series where the introduced harley quinn. DC win the cartoon category but X-men gets special mention.


    Star Trek vs Star Wars:

    Star Wars is better because the original trilogy is better than anything Trek has made ever. Star Wars books are good too.

    Unfortunately Star Wars gets worse and worse the newer the content being made.

    Star Trek has remained fairly consistently good in all of its iterations.
  20. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    Watch: basketball Play: football Musician:...

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#31)
    favourite sport to watch? to play?

    favourite musician?

    what movie would you recommend me if i wanted to spend a couple of hours just enjoying soemthing and letting the time fly by?

    do you think you are a better villager or wolf?
    Watch: basketball
    Play: football

    Musician: The who

    Great movie for zoning out:

    I had a hard time choosing. In my current mood I landed on Braveheart.

    Tombstone
    Forest Gump
    Ggladiator
    Shawshank Redemption

    were all in the running.

    I am a better villager I think. Although I am undefeated as a wolf on MU(4-0), I think that is more likely my team's fault than mine.
  21. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    Your question itself presents a bit of an...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#33)
    We should recommence our philosophical exposition but I think I left the channel and forgot what it was about.

    Do you like to debate trivial minutia as much as I do
    Your question itself presents a bit of an oxymoron. I would say I like debating trivial minutia as much as you do, but assuming you like it a lot, it kinda implies the minutia is not trivial. So I would say I enjoy debating minutia at least as much as you do.
  22. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    That is my wife and I on our honeymoon. It is...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#30)
    @AndrewGreve is that you and your Gf or wife? What’s the deal with that pic?
    That is my wife and I on our honeymoon. It is about 4 years old. She looks the same, but I put on 30 lbs from the 3 pregnancies.
  23. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    I live in southern California. I like outback...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#29)
    Where in the west coast are you from?
    Have you heard of outback? The restaurant. I love it there and might be going in a few minutes.
    I live in southern California.

    I like outback steak house. I like all steak houses.
  24. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    To read BATMAN you must BECOME THE BATMAN. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#26)
    How does one best read BATMAN? Are you proud of the impossible achievement?
    Have you already added I can read Batman to your resume or you are not looking for jobs yet?
    To read BATMAN you must BECOME THE BATMAN.

    basically you think to yourself "Which alignment makes BATMAN'S actions the MOST convoluted and complicated?"

    BATMAN always looks for ways to complicate the thread. Either from boredom or to create chaos. Follow the FPS to the truth.

    I am a stay at home dad now but I brag to my kids about it all the time.

    Edit:
    I wanted to add that Village!BATMAN is someone I would want to go have drinks with.
  25. Replies
    11
    Views
    508

    Maybe like a "alternative ways to interpret this...

    Maybe like a "alternative ways to interpret this post so I can call it wolfy" button?
  26. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    I thought the mistborn game of yours was a cool...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan (#22)
    What are some of your favorite games that you've read but didn't play in?
    I thought the mistborn game of yours was a cool game. I made me value strong D1/D2 village reads over pushing specific lynches. It is pretty cool when multiple villagers start working together and wolves can get in to disrupt them.

    I don't know if I have a favorite really. I tried to come up with an analogy and the best I got is that reading games you are not in, especially after they are already over is kinda like listening to other people tell you about their DnD campaign. All the "epic" or "cool" moments don't really translate, but you can still learn to play or host dnd better by listening.

    I skimmed like 5000 posts in the sports mash because people bring it up a lot and don't remember a single thing that was exciting.

    I tend to read smaller(sub 5000 posts) games of people I want to read better during actual games I am in, and sometimes in between games I'll skim a game.
  27. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    Hey buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ (#16)
    hi
    Hey buddy
  28. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    I am not naturally into office politics,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#15)
    How and how much it helps in real life the playing mafia experience?
    I am not naturally into office politics, manipulation, or things of that nature. I am very direct and upfront in nearly all things. WW made me much better at identifying when other people are not being upfront and instead trying to manipulate a social situation or just have ulterior motives in general.
  29. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    That is tough. I have read a bunch of...

    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#14)
    Who’s your idol / who have you learnt the most from in terms of how to play mafia?
    That is tough. I have read a bunch of soah/newcomb articles/advice/games. I read a bunch of herbieGRD and hitch games on 2+2 when I first started in 2008.

    Amrock and T om basically taught me to wolf in x-com game.

    I probably learned the most, in the shortest amount of time, during x-com wolf chat from amrock and t om. We posted more in wolfchat than the entire game thread had posts.
  30. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    Percy always manages to be SO nice that he puts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Percy (#13)
    How did you get to be so good at Mafia games?
    Percy always manages to be SO nice that he puts me in a no win position. It really is a special talent. Do I implicitly agree with your premise by answering the question(and in the process look like a over confident jerk?) or do I try to look modest and say I am not very good(and basically not answer the question).

    Sneaky sly Percy, slaying fools with kindness since the 90's. It is an art and you are a master.

    Well, in actual answer to your question, I don't think I am particularly skilled at WW. Every game there is something disappointing or embarrassing I did.

    The way I got the skills I have are two fold:

    1) I can fake it till I make it.

    This is one thing I consider myself to be very good at and not just in WW context. As it turns out a lot of WW is faking confidence until you find it. I have no qualms taking a passing hint of a thought of someones alignment and running with it as a super confident read. The hard part is not getting stuck on that read and forgetting it wasn't as solid as I presented it to be. So I am always working on the balance of changing a read when I am wrong and sticking to my guns when I am right, that really is my biggest struggle right now. Most of the top players seem to be wrong or right as often as most players with their initial reads. The true experts have an uncanny knack for keeping correct reads and adjusting the bad ones to where their d3/d4 reads just crush. Apoc, newcomb, ladd, soah, and zack are players I have read(more than played with) that I wish I could emulate that skill.

    2) I like to study. I like to learn.

    I have read maybe 3-4 times more games than I have played in. I have read nearly every wolf chat that has been released(from games I played) from start to finish.


    As far as things I most like to improve in my game play.

    1) I get heated/emotional in games. It is part of being a hyper competitive person. I will never remove it completely and honestly my best reads come from snapping back to reality after getting into a heated discussion with someone. So I don't think I want it gone. I want to learn how to harness the genuine and exposed nature of my play when I get passionate in a game without being rude, abrasive, or insulting. Basically I want players to be able to enjoy playing with me AND still get the benefits that raw unfettered passion give me in a game.

    2) Closing the leak in my game of holding on to wolf reads when they are wrong and letting wolf reads go when they are correct. It is prob the hardest thing to get good at in WW. When I reread games I played in, I have an atrociously bad accuracy rate of backing off wolf reads when they are correct, and pushing villagers to death when incorrect. I do seem to have gotten better with my village reads getting progressively more accurate as the game progresses, but damn are wolf reads tough.
  31. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    I have never played any other forum game. My...

    Quote Originally Posted by tmofer.mashiro (#12)
    What other forum board games do you usually play when you are not playing Mafia?
    I have never played any other forum game.

    My favorite "board game" is catch phrase. We play it religiously in my family at all our holidays and family parties. I also really like axis & Allies(I prefer the 50th anni version)

    as far as games I play when I am not playing WW, It is a lot of hide and go seek or the monster game.

    When I am not playing games with my kids, I play a lot of video games. I prob have close to 15 years of dota exp. I played a lot of SC:BW and SC2 and was master rank in beta of SC2 and diamond after release(didnt play past WOL).I am a N64 smash bros god but otherwise suck at console games.(super nintendo is best console of all time)

    Currently playing a bunch of dota underlords at like big boss 3 to big boss 4 rank.
  32. Postgame#35241

    Thread: Mafia Universe Anniversary 2019

    by AndrewGreve
    Replies
    35,439
    Views
    210,149

    Completed gg all

  33. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    As town my number one priority is I just don't...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zork (#7)
    What approach do you take to a game as town? As mafia?

    Any particular setups you prefer?
    As town my number one priority is I just don't filter my thoughts. At least as much as I can without embarrassing/banning myself. It generally gets me mega town read but I also tend to get heated in the thread.
    As far as hunting I try to find lines of thoughts that dont seem linear to me. Wolves do a lot of mental gymnastics trying to pretend to have suspicions and often skip to conclusions or end up in a non natural conclusion. For finding villagers I look for people that mirror my thoughts or have consistent progression on their own thoughts. I really struggle with players that try to be sneaky as village because of this, and struggle to find a balance with those types of players.

    As a wolf I just try to secure village deaths. I ignore spew, or busing, or self preservation. Mis-lynches are the currency of the game and killing villagers wins. I do my best to get village read for killing villagers.
  34. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    I prefer VT over everything I have only been a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomb (#6)
    Do you find yourself wanting to rand one alignment over another?

    What's your favorite PR to rand?
    I prefer VT over everything

    I have only been a PR a handful of times. If I had to pick it would be seer but that is only because I have been it more than once.
  35. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    If I wasnt a human I would prob want to be...

    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#5)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#1)
    Hey everyone. Ask away.
    If you weren't a human being, what kind of animal would you want to be and why?

    What are your top 3 favourite songs of all time?

    Do you play any musical instruments, and if not, is there anything you wish you could play?

    Who is your favoute MU moderator or admin and why?
    If I wasnt a human I would prob want to be something with a few days life span, because it would suck to not be human.

    Google told me I would want to be a mayfly

    Pinball wizard
    bohemian rhapsody
    you never even called me by my name
    but music is pretty low on my priority list. I turn music off in every game I play and never bought an album of any kind or asked for one as a gift. I think if music was deleted from the world I would only care about the effect to movies.

    I dont think I know the moderator team well enough to have a favorite.
  36. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    I thought about this question way to long, and it...

    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#4)
    If you had to have your nipples somewhere else on your body, where would you put them?
    I thought about this question way to long, and it was difficult to answer because I dont think I actually care. I guess my back somewhere.
  37. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    It is a bit of a random story, I heard about the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#2)
    WW origin story?
    It is a bit of a random story, I heard about the ultimate bet super user scandal and googled it and one of the top hits was a super user themed WW game on 2+2. I had never heard of anything mafia or WW related before and read the entire game. I thought it was an amazing premise for a game and found a sign up thread and asked to play. They told me as long as I wasn't a scott howard alt I could play, lol.

    I played for a bit there and then work/life/tragic F3's sort of killed my drive to play. 8 or 9 years later I thought, hey what about WW, and found MU.
  38. Replies
    69
    Views
    1,068

    Andrew Greve's "Ask Me Anything"

    Hey everyone. Ask away.
  39. Replies
    158
    Views
    3,610

    I'll be low posting for first few days

    I'll be low posting for first few days
  40. Replies
    158
    Views
    3,610

    /in

  41. Replies
    35,439
    Views
    210,149

    Completed just $#@!ing tell the truth so we dont spend...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#24428)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#24420)
    If phighter is claiming what I think he's claiming I feel like that doesn't fit with things he's already claimed so I'm gonna be confused.
    it's substantially more memeable than what you might think
    just $#@!ing tell the truth so we dont spend ANOTHER 5 hours on this. Dont repeat empath game. we $#@!ing talked about this in post game.
  42. Replies
    35,439
    Views
    210,149

    Completed please explain sir

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#24414)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#24409)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#24402)
    @Phighter if you is are be and a really town - /in for the next event that you can die in and suicide in it. that would really help town today by getting that flip without having to lynch.
    it does NOT help the village to have a villager die
    ayyy this literally confirms you are scum lol
    please explain sir
  43. Replies
    35,439
    Views
    210,149

    Completed I thought it was a reasonable shot. michelle like...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDob (#24371)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#24359)
    I don't even know if cron is a wolf shot or a town shot here heh
    If there was a villager silly enough to dome Cron we are going to need a chit chat
    I thought it was a reasonable shot. michelle like 3 times better shot but w/e
  44. Replies
    35,439
    Views
    210,149

    Completed can you end the diva $#@! and just tell the truth...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#24366)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lambdadelta (#24350)
    Also no case will save you, but hearing your thoughts for when you're dead will be nice.
    You say this like I haven't tried to alien you before in a Liar's Club game after getting into a major pissing match

    I'm town this game and I have the stupidest thing ever
    can you end the diva $#@! and just tell the truth so we can move on with our lives
  45. Replies
    35,439
    Views
    210,149

    Completed I $#@!ing knew it. Phi is like an open book.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#24305)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#24296)
    I feel like phi is at the point where he might try to bus for cred, maybe we should let him do that?
    I've got something way worse

    actually being town

    a fate deserving of ALL of the memes
    I $#@!ing knew it. Phi is like an open book.
  46. Replies
    35,439
    Views
    210,149

    Completed I loved this and I shouldn't have. Its the exact...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#24249)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#24243)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#24171)
    btw i said it earlier but i'll say it again
    Yurkin and Limestone are town
    probably
    more confident on yurkin than limestone
    I dont remember anythign from either player. can you elaborate?
    Nope!
    I loved this and I shouldn't have. Its the exact same thing I hated from ara and luk.
  47. Replies
    35,439
    Views
    210,149

    Completed please stop feeding the phi-troll

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#24227)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#24211)
    Wait I can clear myself!!
    You’ll clear yourself surviving a lynch. What’s wrong with that?
    please stop feeding the phi-troll
  48. Replies
    35,439
    Views
    210,149

    Completed agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDob (#24183)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#24169)
    Michelle can't slip because she's town!!!
    Cringe
    agreed
  49. Replies
    35,439
    Views
    210,149

    Completed like 2 or 3 times already. cron said, "so lets...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#24181)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#24155)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#24130)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#24084)
    @Alice Liddell

    Where's the gladiating?
    Reconsidered it for now.

    Michelle can still die in ITA 2 as we still have several people who have yet to blow their loads.

    I'm still with Ladd and I think the Phighter wagon is bull$#@!, though.
    @Alice Liddell if phighter is actually lynch immune you have nothing to worry about. If he's lying, he's not town. Let the lynch land on Phighter, if he is actually somehow lynch immune (i'm gonna be pissed) but also we can shoot him in ITAs tomorrow since wolf angel is dead

    If phighter ISNT lynch immune then we lynch a wolf. Agreed?
    When did he claim lynch immune? I haven't been watching Phighter shenanigans but if he did and it overrides a gladiate, then that's fine!!
    like 2 or 3 times already.

    cron said, "so lets just lynch you and you survive right?"

    and phigher said, "we can do that but it wastes our day"
  50. Replies
    35,439
    Views
    210,149

    Completed I dont remember anythign from either player. can...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#24171)
    btw i said it earlier but i'll say it again
    Yurkin and Limestone are town
    probably
    more confident on yurkin than limestone
    I dont remember anythign from either player. can you elaborate?
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Disguiser

The Disguiser is a mafia-aligned player that may target a player every night. If the target dies on that night, the Disguiser will steal their identity.