Search:

Type: Posts; User: Suspicious

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Postgame#3119

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Overall, had a lot of fun. I appreciate the...

    Overall, had a lot of fun. I appreciate the compliments and I definitely feel like I've redeemed myself from D6. Managing this and work was pretty stressful at times though, so I don't know when another game will be in the cards to me. Maybe I'll end up preferring light games after all.
  2. Postgame#3115

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Honestly, part of the motivation behind the storm...

    Honestly, part of the motivation behind the storm vote was that we assumed after D4 he'd get speedlynched. Wisdom went in that direction but I didn't expect MAI to double down.

    Basically, the ensuing arguments ensured either storm/myself would win since we had a pocket apiece and just needed one bad vote in LyLo. It also made a world where we were partners hard to envision so win/win either way.
  3. Postgame#3113

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Re: work as well, these phases really did suck...

    Re: work as well, these phases really did suck for me; my shift would always begin around EOD, and unless I wanted to lose my job, there was no way I could actually play. The best I could do was make quick mobile responses.
  4. Postgame#3048

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Storm was MVP, I just kinda rode the wave. Town...

    Storm was MVP, I just kinda rode the wave. Town ignoring my posting was actually an asset.
  5. Postgame#3044

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Pilica wagon was never pure beotch

    Pilica wagon was never pure beotch
  6. Postgame#3043

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed We in there boys!

    We in there boys!
  7. Day 5#3038

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Wisdom

    ##Vote Wisdom
  8. Day 5#2951

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed I cased Wisdom and I've never offered a worldview...

    I cased Wisdom and I've never offered a worldview where they are clear; my stronger read has been on storm and I've held a lean since D2. If I'm misreading that and I'm off base them I will compare the ISOs, I just do not have the opportunity to do so right now.
  9. Day 5#2947

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed My shift is starting, so please tag for...

    My shift is starting, so please tag for relevance. If I can't make anything happen here than a no-lynch is the only course here.
  10. Day 5#2943

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed I laid out my case, and you have adamantly voiced...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2941)
    if youre aware a storm lynch doesnt happen

    as either alignment apparently

    then whyd you even push it in the first place

    or rather, if youre town, and you think its the best lynch

    why arent you doing more to make it happen by convincing me/chem/contrainer

    though... i mean... yeah to be fair your idea of convincing people seems to deviate wildly from most peoples ideas of standard casing here...
    I laid out my case, and you have adamantly voiced support for storm. Both chem and Cont desire a no-lynch here. I want a storm vote because that is where my confidence is and I am still pushing it, but I concede it doesn't happen here.
  11. Day 5#2940

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed And I literally explained why a storm lynch...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2938)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#2936)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2934)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#2933)
    Why would Wis make Chem a tr then, and why do I push a Chem lynch consistently?
    two scum who are fairly deep pushing two different mislynches is not at all unheard of

    you just asked me why would you push the same ML with your partner at mylo

    well it wins the game if 2 town agree with you two so

    why would you two push 2 separate mislynches?

    so you dont both look bad for the same v flip and it just feels more natural that way

    this sort of literal wifom definitely does not constitute a defense
    So we both push on separate lynches and cross our fingers for town to vote on one, even though that's impossible with Chem and Cont wanting a no lynch and storm and you never wanting to vote each other. There is no good reason for scum to lynch here. If you can't see that you are hopelessly tunneled again.
    no youre pushing the same lynch in this mylo, stormslyde

    the separate pushes part was before mylo, which is what you were asking about in the nested quote

    you asked why wisdom defends against your ML push
    And I literally explained why a storm lynch doesn't happen. Use your eyes.
  12. Day 5#2937

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed And I also push my partner. Start reading my...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2935)
    especially when all of town has been prone to pushing mislynches that arent even your 2 targets

    why bother making a concerted effort to push a mislynch together?

    seems more likely any scum team in a wisdom/susp position would be somewhat independent and pushing separate slots
    And I also push my partner. Start reading my $#@!ing ISO for once.
  13. Day 5#2936

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed So we both push on separate lynches and cross our...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2934)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#2933)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2930)
    i could easily chalk this perception difference up to scum (you and wisdom) not knowing what actually looks scummy at eod (storms behavior at EOD4) and just assuming at least 1-2 town would agree with you that it looked somehow scummy
    Why would Wis make Chem a tr then, and why do I push a Chem lynch consistently?
    two scum who are fairly deep pushing two different mislynches is not at all unheard of

    you just asked me why would you push the same ML with your partner at mylo

    well it wins the game if 2 town agree with you two so

    why would you two push 2 separate mislynches?

    so you dont both look bad for the same v flip and it just feels more natural that way

    this sort of literal wifom definitely does not constitute a defense
    So we both push on separate lynches and cross our fingers for town to vote on one, even though that's impossible with Chem and Cont wanting a no lynch and storm and you never wanting to vote each other. There is no good reason for scum to lynch here. If you can't see that you are hopelessly tunneled again.
  14. Day 5#2933

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Why would Wis make Chem a tr then, and why do I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2930)
    i could easily chalk this perception difference up to scum (you and wisdom) not knowing what actually looks scummy at eod (storms behavior at EOD4) and just assuming at least 1-2 town would agree with you that it looked somehow scummy
    Why would Wis make Chem a tr then, and why do I push a Chem lynch consistently?
  15. Day 5#2931

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Antagonizing meat baited out a vig claim;...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2929)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#2645)
    A no-lynch gives the follower theoretical time to discover a scum visit, but it simultaneously allows for scum to pr hunt and potentially make a hit. In either scenario, LyLo is inevitable and most likely results in a combination of players adverse to making a consensus happen. The field can be narrowed, but at best it's a trade-off.

    The only lynch realistically possible is to resolve storm given EOD D4. Any other partner combination is not nearly as certain and runs the risk of a mislynch.
    its ridiculous to me that EOD4 gives you 100% confidence that he's scum when it gave me the literal opposite tbh
    Antagonizing meat baited out a vig claim; antagonizing you took you away from a Chem lynch. If that doesn't strike you as suspicious then I can't convince you today.

    I suspected storm since the Duk3 interactions that didn't seem like genuine mindmelding.
  16. Day 5#2927

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed I already explained my reasoning; you can either...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2926)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#2925)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2922)
    btw if the team is actually wisdom/suspicious

    i just want you to know killing stormslyde was probably an autowin lol
    Explain to me why I push for a lynch here that only a partner would favor. There's no world where that realistically works.
    i have no clue

    i dont know why youre pushing the lynch as town either

    and you still havent convinced me of how to have enough confidence on it that id want to bet the game on it
    I already explained my reasoning; you can either out forth the work and read it or not. I shouldn't have to keep reiterating my ISO for you.
  17. Day 5#2925

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Explain to me why I push for a lynch here that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2922)
    btw if the team is actually wisdom/suspicious

    i just want you to know killing stormslyde was probably an autowin lol
    Explain to me why I push for a lynch here that only a partner would favor. There's no world where that realistically works.
  18. Day 5#2916

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed I would never work with Marl because Marl meta is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2914)
    got it

    i mean it really doesnt help that much i was just kinda curious how youd answer the question

    would you say your votes and interactions are compatible or incompatible with a marl/logic scumteam, and if incompatible, what makes you most incompatible?
    I would never work with Marl because Marl meta is entirely about bussing, which I disagree with as a strategy. I suspected them early game and tried to push Logic, but nothing came of it. Considering Logic was given a town pass by the majority of the game, I'd have no motivation as a partner to remove them for cred.
  19. Day 5#2913

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed My votes/interactions/etc. are to help teammates...

    My votes/interactions/etc. are to help teammates rather than dunking them. It's better to save numbers rather than willingly let them go.
  20. Day 5#2911

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Mafia from my scumplaying perspective is a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2909)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#2907)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2905)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#2903)
    Town tends to cooperate with the posting I've done on other forums. Scum try to discredit me usually by ignoring my posts or taking them out of context. If the game is active and motivated this isn't an issue, but it hurts in games were long-lasting is frowned upon. It's how I approach the game and how I've been able to make the most out of it so I stick to it. I've tried to break up my walls to make reading them easier.
    no the question i want you to answer is how is town supposed to deal with your playstyle and catching you when youre mafia
    Paying attention to voting and interactions I guess. I don't know why you're interested in this.
    because its mylo, which means if i dont correctly identify the exact team i could lose town the whole game, and i have to deal with the possibility that youre mafia???????

    isnt that obvious
    Mafia from my scumplaying perspective is a numbers game for me; I don't bus unless that's the only realistic option. What matters is preserving the numerical advantage since that gets the win faster. More often than not, bussing is a shot in the foot going forward, especially against motivated players.
  21. Day 5#2907

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Paying attention to voting and interactions I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2905)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#2903)
    Town tends to cooperate with the posting I've done on other forums. Scum try to discredit me usually by ignoring my posts or taking them out of context. If the game is active and motivated this isn't an issue, but it hurts in games were long-lasting is frowned upon. It's how I approach the game and how I've been able to make the most out of it so I stick to it. I've tried to break up my walls to make reading them easier.
    no the question i want you to answer is how is town supposed to deal with your playstyle and catching you when youre mafia
    Paying attention to voting and interactions I guess. I don't know why you're interested in this.
  22. Day 5#2906

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed *long-posting. My question falls back on why did...

    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#2903)
    Town tends to cooperate with the posting I've done on other forums. Scum try to discredit me usually by ignoring my posts or taking them out of context. If the game is active and motivated this isn't an issue, but it hurts in games were long-lasting is frowned upon. It's how I approach the game and how I've been able to make the most out of it so I stick to it. I've tried to break up my walls to make reading them easier.
    *long-posting. My question falls back on why did you side with storm EOD D4? He forced a vig claim then put on a show to bump off baud.
  23. Day 5#2903

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Town tends to cooperate with the posting I've...

    Town tends to cooperate with the posting I've done on other forums. Scum try to discredit me usually by ignoring my posts or taking them out of context. If the game is active and motivated this isn't an issue, but it hurts in games were long-lasting is frowned upon. It's how I approach the game and how I've been able to make the most out of it so I stick to it. I've tried to break up my walls to make reading them easier.
  24. Day 5#2893

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed The normal answer would be to read my ISO, but...

    The normal answer would be to read my ISO, but that clearly doesn't appeal to you, and even if you did you would claim it wasn't strong enough.

    If you think their voting EOD D2 was town motivated, I'd like to see your reasoning; they joined a flashwagon with meat then jumped off, and they had no unique reads of their own outside of that; their entire D1 and D2 is spent relentlessly sheeping Duk3. D3 he bullies you into submission, and since you've done nothing but be a pocket.

    D4 storm scrambles to cover up pushing a vig claim out of Meat and then redirects an unsubstantiated wagon on baud; it diverts attention and conveniently spares the lynch, which was close to guaranteed.
  25. Day 5#2888

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed I wanted a Chem vote, but he continually evades...

    I wanted a Chem vote, but he continually evades the lynch for reasons that have not been elaborated upon sufficient whatsoever. And then I wanted to end today on a storm lynch, but Chem and Cont desire a no-lynch and you are adamant about not voting storm here. Neither of what I want to happen realistically happens here unless you agree on a Chem or Storm vote.
  26. Day 5#2884

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed If you want to make statements that do not make...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2882)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#2860)
    There's then a quick leap back to a tr on Suspy in p#2757, which begs the question of why you made allegations prior that could have easily been cleared up by reading? Later, Cont's ISO is brought into question and you walk away from it declaring there's a town vibe here (p#2768). This is the same line of logic that brought baud into questioning and simultaneously should have been used to remove him from voting EOD D4. Can you explain how Cont's voting patterns are justifiable from a town perspective alongside their content, or lack thereof? @Me, An Intellectual
    obviously not. seems like a loaded question. for a slot like cont, if they're town, how are they ever confidently clearable?

    shouldn't you be aware of this fact? obviously cont can't be cleared without some sort of heuristics and guesswork. baudib townread cont and said he wouldn't bet the game either

    I don't know, you needing me to apparently read everything in your iso, which is huge, and take into account every single one of your stated stances, of which you have a ridiculous amount, seems like a really high bar to clear. .

    do town players really fully cooperate with you usually? and when they do and you're mafia and using arbitrary heuristics like rate of Pilica wagon formation, how are they supposed to catch you?

    I just still don't really get the way you play this game, while I do get the way stormslyde and chemist play this game, at the least

    sounds like you have a lot of convictions why people could be scum and why they're not clear

    idk how any of it helps you get to top confidence on who is actually scum
    If you want to make statements that do not make sense if you read, then yes, read the whole ISO. I have been trying to make things happen here and have gone ignored, and now you once again decide it's justifiable to do so.

    Yes, Cont is not clear, but your post indicated there was a town vibe. Baudib described the same thing, but this was used against him. I explain why baud as sc was scum was a remote possibility but the lynch happened anyways. What more do you want me to do here?
  27. Day 5#2875

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Contrainer you have not entered this day and...

    @Contrainer you have not entered this day and there's no good excuse to be avoiding this. If you're town here, your input is needed; you've been a POE lock, what are you solves?
  28. Day 5#2874

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Can you offer current reactions? I don't...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2872)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#362)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#351)
    That's a scummy teaching post.

    Chemist town, Marl scum.
    Can you substantiate what makes Chem town here and Marl scum? Their interaction was relatively light on both sides all things considered; Marl demands pressure from Chem, Chem just moves on from it and wraps around to a tr on Marl. They've been defensive much like Choc; my issue comes more from gut reading their intro and their posts later that keep remarking on how slow the game is; it's posting to fill space, not necessarily adding content. Chem quickly reversing his read after being called it is an equally poor look.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#349)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#344)
    Re: Duk3 p#293, this looks contradictory to me; you end up relaxing on Choc as you progress through the next page, but your read there is based a lot on their defensiveness. p#289 is too emotional to come across as a bait and looks like genuine aggression. This is an overreaction to pressure that Duk3 doesn't seem sold on himself (p#296). Marl by the same token got defensive starting at p#193 but you pass a town read, can you distinguish the two reads here?



    It looks awfully convenient for the only srs on this list to be non-posters. Four-man mafia team means odds are in favor of at least one lurking, but that's basically shooting in the dark for now and those flips wouldn't show anything. You say MM is solvy; what exactly does that mean in this context?

    I might have worked my way back around to Marl being town

    Stay tuned

    Staying tuned, because I'm not sold on the pressure you pushed on them. Marl going for Cobalt is an easy vote, fair, but you declare yourself tunneled p#323 and your questioning falls flat from there, ending with a vote on Imp. You took a limp stance here despite stating to the contrary, so I'd like to see your progression on this.
    @Suspicious if you put P before #postnumber a link to the post is automatically formed
    Appreciated, but can you offer answers to p#287? Same goes for @Int. I also don't know why you ignored my questions in that post; the tip looks like a diversion in hindsight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#358)
    Chocolate town.
    Duke town.

    Storm town?
    Suspicious (boring) town?
    Chemist town.
    Marluxion mafia?
    Impeaceful mafia?
    moms meatloaf mafia.
    Guessing from this Chem and Meat are your hardest reads here. Can you explain them for me? I don't see a strong tr or sr case for either of them.
    The first part of this post is also a wolfy soft-defense of Marl
    Can you offer current reactions? I don't understand why you're not engaging me right now here.
  29. Day 5#2871

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Marl's entrance and the nature of their posting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2870)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#344)
    Re: Duk3 #293, this looks contradictory to me; you end up relaxing on Choc as you progress through the next page, but your read there is based a lot on their defensiveness. #289 is too emotional to come across as a bait and looks like genuine aggression. This is an overreaction to pressure that Duk3 doesn't seem sold on himself (#296). Marl by the same token got defensive starting at #193 but you pass a town read, can you distinguish the two reads here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#307)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#301)
    Chocolate can you give me your list? I think seeing where your st atm will help me more than our current interaction.
    town
    Intell
    Meat
    Duke
    Storm
    null
    Susp
    Pili
    Marl
    Spinach
    low posters
    Cobalt prob scum
    Kliff
    It looks awfully convenient for the only srs on this list to be non-posters. Four-man mafia team means odds are in favor of at least one lurking, but that's basically shooting in the dark for now and those flips wouldn't show anything. You say MM is solvy; what exactly does that mean in this context?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#343)
    I might have worked my way back around to Marl being town

    Stay tuned
    Staying tuned, because I'm not sold on the pressure you pushed on them. Marl going for Cobalt is an easy vote, fair, but you declare yourself tunneled #323 and your questioning falls flat from there, ending with a vote on Imp. You took a limp stance here despite stating to the contrary, so I'd like to see your progression on this.
    I don’t like this post really

    It doesn’t actually take a stance on Marl but just shades my progression
    Marl's entrance and the nature of their posting were both suspect to me, which is brought up during the day. I focused on your progression here because there was never a progression to begin with; it went from tunneling to quickly reversing and dropping a passing tr, only to substantiate it briefly in D2.
  30. Day 5#2867

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed If you're town here, I need your solves. This...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2866)
    I'm burned out. Not sure if I'll manage to post more today. But I will come back tomorrow in case I ain't lynched.

    I might come back later if energy.
    If you're town here, I need your solves. This isn't the time to get burnt out here when one slot is not participating and the other's participation is highly debatable.
  31. Day 5#2865

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Can you expand on this? I don't see where that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2864)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#241)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#237)
    I kind of know Impeaceful. I think they're being extra awkward here. Extra theatrical and self-conscious. It doesn't feel like their normal townrange to have that kind of post be their only post.
    eh
    as someone who's wolfed with impeaceful before relatively recently it doesn't seem in their wolfrange
    at least i think it was impeaceful
    it may or may not have been contrainer, i always confuse the two
    I feel like this is very very slightly towny for Contrainer tbh?
    Can you expand on this? I don't see where that conclusion can come from.
  32. Day 5#2862

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Re: p#2817, Colin had a lot more trepidation...

    Re: p#2817, Colin had a lot more trepidation about a storm tr and was starting to turn away from it; p#1342 mentions the paranoia he holds regarding the slot, but gives it a pass partially due to Duk3's read, adding the admission that storm is most likely among his incorrect trs. p#1600 Colin states he'd be willing to join a wagon against storm and reinforces that he holds doubts about keeping a tr there, a train of thought he continues when theoretically searching for a scum team (p#1620). The Duk3 read was solid and never wavered, but Colin cannot be considered in the same light; you make that concession to a certain degree but downplay its importance.

    Storm pressured you both EOD D3 and EOD D4 into votes that immediately favored his worldview/prevented a lynch. Wanting to follow the line of logic on baud doesn't ring true when I had posted how unlikely a baudscum world was; the reason I repeat myself here again is that it clearly went ignored time and time again. If no one is going to read my cases, then I'll keep bringing them up until someone actually decides to engage me. Baud somehow becoming 'exposed' only fits by discarding my ISO and following storm's word, which deflects attention from that wagon.
  33. Day 5#2861

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Everything that follows is a complete...

    Everything that follows is a complete misrepresentation of me; p#2818 claims there was no consideration given to a Wisdom pairing--contradicted by my ISO. They have partner potential to me and their entrance in hindsight was off, alongside their contradictory progressions. These are things you can read by paying attention. If you seriously believe I have no scum case on Chemist, I have nothing to add for you; p#2825 is such a smear case. I pushed Imp, Chem, and Logic; if my posting is being passed over across the board, there's no possible way I can mobilize, especially when my words are consistently taken out of context or cherry-picked whenever convenient. But then you once again backtrack in p#2827 and I become a town again.

    This is the lack of consistency and blatant disregard to my posting that forced me into a tunnel against you. I don't understand from a town perspective why you'd flop from read-to-read without considering ISO content and it makes following your standing reads, if they are any, impossible.
  34. Day 5#2860

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed There's then a quick leap back to a tr on Suspy...

    There's then a quick leap back to a tr on Suspy in p#2757, which begs the question of why you made allegations prior that could have easily been cleared up by reading? Later, Cont's ISO is brought into question and you walk away from it declaring there's a town vibe here (p#2768). This is the same line of logic that brought baud into questioning and simultaneously should have been used to remove him from voting EOD D4. Can you explain how Cont's voting patterns are justifiable from a town perspective alongside their content, or lack thereof? @Me, An Intellectual
  35. Day 5#2859

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed These progressions here are starting to become...

    These progressions here are starting to become all over the place. Unless you are once again ignoring my ISO here, there is no reason to be making the assertions you have without trying to hedge bets on lynches. p#2737 alleges there was never a push on Logic; this is directly contradicted in my posting, and the only reason this fell through was due to being passed over since no one could be bothered to read. Imp was in my POE and I had no problem lynching within that, but to say that I didn't try to have Logic out is disingenuous. Pil's playing was incredibly sloppy from a perspective of Pilscum; it's a blatant slip that doubtfully occurs unless scum are that low-effort this game. The nature of their posting made it simple to hitch a wagon there without repercussions. I repeat this over and over because Duk3's towncore is objectively flawed, the Pil wagon started suspiciously quickly and was based on shaky ground, and nobody has even sort of tried to work through this thread for me--ironically, Chem being the only exception.

    There was never a point where I cleared Wisdom and have made cases against their posting on multiple occasions. I don't know how the posts mentioned in p#2750 demonstrate that unless you're picking and choosing what you read from my ISO. Storm and Chem have both committed to the same behavior, and Wisdom used this strategy last game to continually discredit anything I posted.
  36. Day 5#2663

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Bussing is within Marl meta. Storm willing to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2655)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#102)
    I just woke up again and skimmed, thread got worse. Lunch the problem, receive the solution##Vote Me, An Intellectual
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#108)
    I also genuinely suspect Suspicious at this moment, but both of my current suspicions are weak.

    I find stormslyde rude and uncalled for, but in a way that does not seem scummy. In fact, I'm inclined to read it as a Townsperson's rudeness.
    probably not w/w between these two
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#128)
    so im reading p1 and the chocolate meatloaf interaction is definitely a bit awkward but i think marluxions entrance is the most suspect thing from the early day
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#132)
    There are three people attempting to meme particularly hard in a way thats coming off as disingenuous, i think theres a high likelihood that there is a wolf in MAI chocolate and marluxion
    I feel like this is villagery from storm tbh

    If they're scum and my not w/w read above is correct, they just dropped a push on a villager that someone else [suspicious] agreed with to push their buddy with 0 reason to achieve...what?
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#145)
    pinging @Cobalt who said he was here to play and hasnt posted since
    this is also pretty good because they're the first one to mention it

    page 3
    Bussing is within Marl meta. Storm willing to perform a quid pro quo in this case is within reach of that scum combo.

    At work and busy, please tag for relevance.
  37. Day 5#2654

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed What makes this relevant to current discussion?...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2653)
    Question 1 for early: Was the Marl push on Cobalt with the intent of spewing Marl clear, or Cobalt?
    What makes this relevant to current discussion? Both of those slots are confirmed flips.
  38. Day 5#2649

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed I've been sticking to my assertion Pil was never...

    I've been sticking to my assertion Pil was never a pure wagon. There's no solid argument to state that Duk3 wasn't played here.
  39. Day 5#2645

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed A no-lynch gives the follower theoretical time to...

    A no-lynch gives the follower theoretical time to discover a scum visit, but it simultaneously allows for scum to pr hunt and potentially make a hit. In either scenario, LyLo is inevitable and most likely results in a combination of players adverse to making a consensus happen. The field can be narrowed, but at best it's a trade-off.

    The only lynch realistically possible is to resolve storm given EOD D4. Any other partner combination is not nearly as certain and runs the risk of a mislynch.
  40. Day 5#2644

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed I was guiding towards Imp/Chem/Logic in both of...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2643)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#2641)
    I get frustrated when it feels like I try to get things started and it boils down to my posts being tuned out.
    i just don't even remember feeling like you clearly were trying to lead a general audience towards doing something with you

    you address me to disagree with and point out the concerns with worlds that you dont agree with, but you never ask me to just lynch who you want to lynch directly

    at least not that i recall

    and id have been fine with you saying that

    in fact i represented that i wanted impeaceful resolved d3 for the sake of your worldview mainly
    I was guiding towards Imp/Chem/Logic in both of the pushes I placed there. The Chem/Logic lynches hit a standstill because Duk3/Colin had a prevailing Chem tr that I disagreed with, but it was trusted in light of their flips; their POEs and towncores were given more credibility.

    Logic was seen as townspewed through reasoning that was not given an explanation, and Wisdom was supposedly unwilling/unable to make a push. A lot of others movements about Chem died since Chem never offered answers whereas every other player answered for them.

    Chem still has unanswered questions left on the table, and the only player left that is definitively maintaining a potential tr on Chem is Wisdom. The partner resides in Chem/Wisdom/Cont is a storm world is assumed as locked.
  41. Day 5#2641

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Cont falls into the POE in any order; my point...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2638)
    Yeah I guess Contrainer is higher in the PoE than MAI, but it's not fun with someone not being around in the equation.
    Cont falls into the POE in any order; my point was that they fit as both town and scum, with no certain way to sort them. baud took a Cont tr throughout the game and that's essentially the only counter to Cont being placed in POE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2639)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#2637)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2634)
    planning on rereading the whole thread by my attention span is saying nahhhhhh
    Leaving at this point turns your slot into a second Contrainer and it severely damages the solving potential here. I would like for you to answer the questions still posed here. This whole game has been characterized by my ISO being discarded/ignored because no one can be bothered to put forth the effort to read.
    i have been aware of most of your stances for most of this game

    it's just hard to prioritize your input sometimes because you rarely have emphatic, definitive conclusions, like for example "i think we should resolve chemist today 100%. chemist is the best lynch today." or negative ones, like "i understand your suspicion of baudib/contraier, but i think it's incorrect to resolve there"

    i mean your vote somewhat speaks to that, but more confident, emphatic, decisive words would help

    thats basically what ive been wanting from you this whole game
    I've tried to mobilize before on Chem, Imp, and Logic. Imp ended up falling through until there was the collapse at EOD D3, and that ended up being an incorrect route. Chem has evaded the lynch consistently and the Logic = townspewed argument, which never had substance to it, trumped my vote. I get frustrated when it feels like I try to get things started and it boils down to my posts being tuned out.
  42. Day 5#2637

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Leaving at this point turns your slot into a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2634)
    planning on rereading the whole thread by my attention span is saying nahhhhhh
    Leaving at this point turns your slot into a second Contrainer and it severely damages the solving potential here. I would like for you to answer the questions still posed here. This whole game has been characterized by my ISO being discarded/ignored because no one can be bothered to put forth the effort to read.
  43. Day 5#2627

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed It's a clash of playstyles then; stubbornness is...

    It's a clash of playstyles then; stubbornness is not exactly AI. If that were so, storm walks away from EOD D4 holding a hard stance on baud and not wavering off of that lynch. Consequently, you/Meat shifting through reads would be indicative of scum behavior. It's not a one-size-fits-all sort of situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2626)
    also havent aired this thought out but

    duke colin deaths make most sense for stormslyde out of anyone left

    mainly because theyre the ones who know him best and he could be paranoid theyd catch his scum behavior down the line

    and if thats not the exact reason, could just be he respects them most because he knows them most too
    Duk3 being pocketed here in unsurprising; I tried to bring attention to it but storm was locked in town by Duk3/Colin both. Once again, the same towncore included Logic, so abiding strictly by Duk3/Colin POEs/worldviews is inherently flawed.
  44. Day 5#2624

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Cont is such a malleable slot that it will fit...

    Cont is such a malleable slot that it will fit into any interpretation. I don't see any reasoning on a partner that they are incompatible with, which is why it's also my least favorite slot. It's either a locked-in mislynch opportunity that's being pocketed for endgame or the lowest-effort scum play, and the breakdown on that swings way too easily in both directions.
  45. Day 5#2620

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed This is an odd meta point to disagree over; if...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2616)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2610)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious (#2607)
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2603)
    no seriously though I think I've gone through every iteration of scumteam possible for this f6 excluding Susp worlds

    if you want me to talk about my thoughts in favor of / against a few worlds, name them and ask me to talk about them
    I want to know how you would build worlds around storm as scum; this rotates to include Chem, Wis, or Cont. Cont is such a blank slate that it's possible to argue them as a partner in any scenario. You defended Chem EOD and I'd like to know where your thoughts remain on that, especially in context of their current posting and baud's flip.

    I've made my case on Wisdom, but considering storm's death was not a guarantee until later towards EOD D4, it's harder to see motivation for Wis to be ready and willing to bus storm out of the game. What still pings me here are 1) the Chem reads, which contradict each other, and 2) claiming to press Logic but not joining the vote.

    So in storm/Chem, storm/Wis, storm/Cont worlds, which is more likely here?
    storm/chem seems the most likely mainly for EOD1 stuff, if i'm giving a serious answer

    if i'm giving a less serious but equally important answer, i just need to lynch chem and storm so that baudib cant blame me if thats the actual world and i can blame baudib if it's storm/cont

    storm/wisdom seems much less likely to me because of wisdom consistently pushing there since getting into the game, would require essentially bussing both their partners, and as i've noted before (meta reason that you wont factor in) i'm pretty sure wisdom is very anti-bussing.
    This was one of the reasons why I scum read you when reading through eod, I forgot but now I remember.

    You just saw me win a game while megabussing Percy. I try to learn how to powerwolf but bussing was my main meta before joining MU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2617)
    maybe i misremembered something then

    why would i lie about your meta in a way that makes you look better if im scum
    This is an odd meta point to disagree over; if Wis is pro-bussing, then Logic/Wis/Storm works out in that scenario. MAI makes the statement here to deconstruct a world where storm/Wis works, and the response by Wis counters by saying the meta basis for this is wrong. It essentially discredits MAI claiming that Wis is an unlikely scum partner; why does this make MAI a scumping here?
  46. Day 5#2609

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed So where do you sit on a storm partner here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2606)
    Okay, so reason I found Chem townier during EoD was that he was still trying to help town with world building and finding town and scum combos rather than just getting whoever lynched (compare with Storm).

    But - He was defending Storm the same way he earlier defended Logic and that really bugs me.
    So where do you sit on a storm partner here?
  47. Day 5#2608

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Wis opens today openly ready to lynch storm and...

    Wis opens today openly ready to lynch storm and Chem opens with a play that saves storm another day. With storm locked in POE at this point, I don't see the town motivation to allow him to remain in game past D5.
  48. Day 5#2607

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed I want to know how you would build worlds around...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2603)
    no seriously though I think I've gone through every iteration of scumteam possible for this f6 excluding Susp worlds

    if you want me to talk about my thoughts in favor of / against a few worlds, name them and ask me to talk about them
    I want to know how you would build worlds around storm as scum; this rotates to include Chem, Wis, or Cont. Cont is such a blank slate that it's possible to argue them as a partner in any scenario. You defended Chem EOD and I'd like to know where your thoughts remain on that, especially in context of their current posting and baud's flip.

    I've made my case on Wisdom, but considering storm's death was not a guarantee until later towards EOD D4, it's harder to see motivation for Wis to be ready and willing to bus storm out of the game. What still pings me here are 1) the Chem reads, which contradict each other, and 2) claiming to press Logic but not joining the vote.

    So in storm/Chem, storm/Wis, storm/Cont worlds, which is more likely here?
  49. Day 5#2605

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Why do you want to spare storm EOD D4 and also...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2600)
    If the follower claims we can lynch sure

    But if we nolynch without the follower claiming we get basically a 1/4 chance of losing a result, which is the same as if we correctly lynch, but if we nolynch we get the added benefit of a smaller PoE

    Also fwiw the team is mechanically not me/susp now
    Why do you want to spare storm EOD D4 and also spare them here? Why was the baud lynch more appealing there?
  50. Day 5#2597

    Thread: Scared Vigilante 17er

    by Suspicious
    Replies
    3,119
    Views
    20,503

    Completed Give me your perspectives here. The worldbuilding...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2595)
    yea I mean either storm leveraged my frustration with meatloaf, emulated it, then tried to use me to secure a baudib or wisdom ml

    or he's town and we actually like mindmelded and stuff and now I'm anime betraying him

    but he still pinged me a few times yesterday
    Give me your perspectives here. The worldbuilding yesterday rested on you and storm, and storm's slot is in question. Where do your solves stand?
Results 1 to 50 of 347
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Evangelistic Townie

The Evangelistic Townie will be viewed as cult-aligned if investigated by a Cop ability.