Search:

Type: Posts; User: ComicallyLongUsername

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed sign me up for champs already boy like what? I'm...

    sign me up for champs already boy like what? I'm practically a champ already boyo. Aint nothing but straight dubs from here on out.
  2. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Literall GOAT more like it. If you tried to...

    Quote Originally Posted by MK007 (#2175)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#2174)
    I pretty much played perfectly. @MK007

    "You are throwing. As mafia role blocker. Holy $%#!. I already requested a sub out before I saw this and now that I know this I couldn't be more glad. I despise players like you that get on alts to troll a game. I hope I never have to be in a game with you again.

    You literally set yourself up on D1 to have ZERO chance of making the endgame. Unbelieveable. And you're the scum PR. Holy $%#!."


    Do you remember these words? Just wondering because I sweeped the game with ease.
    town was trash

    I literally didn't even look at my partners and picked you out as scum. Any game that wasn't full of ps players would've vote you out d1. I hope I never see you in a game again. You are a literal troll.
    Literall GOAT more like it.

    If you tried to get me voted off, I would flip it on you in a second or keep you chained to my leash like I did with Logic.
  3. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed I pretty much played perfectly. MK007 "You are...

    I pretty much played perfectly. @MK007

    "You are throwing. As mafia role blocker. Holy $%#!. I already requested a sub out before I saw this and now that I know this I couldn't be more glad. I despise players like you that get on alts to troll a game. I hope I never have to be in a game with you again.

    You literally set yourself up on D1 to have ZERO chance of making the endgame. Unbelieveable. And you're the scum PR. Holy $%#!."


    Do you remember these words? Just wondering because I sweeped the game with ease.
  4. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Spiderz

    ##Vote Spiderz
  5. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed You are in no position to be asking others to do...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2104)
    Quote Originally Posted by MendesHotter (#2100)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonfairy (#2079)
    Quote Originally Posted by MendesHotter (#2077)
    I am totally willing to vote spid and logic
    You think that clears you?
    no but im inno lol.
    Could you even try to make a case?
    You were willing to vote Spiderz, and now...?
    You are in no position to be asking others to do anything when you haven't done anything for anyone else.
  6. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Anyone else notice how Logic admitted to reading...

    Anyone else notice how Logic admitted to reading my ISO but didn't bring up any actual posts from it?

    Seems like wolf team in wolf chat telling him how I acted before his replacement and him not actually reading.
  7. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed I'd say you don't know what you're talking about...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2071)
    I still say a spiderz redflip strongly implicates CLU
    I'd say you don't know what you're talking about here.
  8. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed I am not reading this, I'll just take your word...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonfairy (#2057)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1903)
    Would somebody be able to case me on Spiderz, please?
    Lemon's gotchu



    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#541)
    Actually, I'm feeling more and more uneasy on the Marl slot, I don't really like his vote on Litt, esp after the build-up with OM. I don't think Kaif is a good vote nor do I think Litt is a good vote, and I'm starting to get uneasy on the stout wagon.
    Honestly this looks like TMI and stands out to me from EOD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#550)
    Quote Originally Posted by stoutfish (#545)
    All the votes are bad... perhaps ##Vote Lemonfairy ?
    Nvm I'm staying on stout
    Then Spider backtracks after stout pulls a scummy move.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#612)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#609)
    policy claiming non pr as secondary wagon at 1 hour to dl

    negative town but like a) i don't like getting nked, b) fire drill to me if you have a change of heart and can't resolve a pr cc
    Wait what are you saying here I'm confused, are you PR or not?
    I'd say this is PR hunting but it doesn't look that bad on its own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#626)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#622)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#621)
    p#609 is unironically towny.
    Haven't read Lit's ISO but I don't see why a wolf would claim VT so eharly. Like I'd much prefer to leave claiming to the last minute in general but if I were a wolf in their position I'd be seriously wanting to leave my options open with how this setup is (there's a reason the first time this setup was run we had two wolf fake claims to draw ccs).
    To get town read lul, PS has a lot of last min fake claims being turbo and all so this really isn't all that uncommon
    This post I read as contradictory to the previous post. Spider seems to believe Litt's claim in the previous post and thinks they're claiming PR but now here Spider says fake claiming is not uncommon in PS, which suggests that Spider had expected the claim to be fake all along.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#640)
    this is getting wifomy but that is exactly why Litt would do it shrug, comes along with "Litt is sring me so he gets town read" it's like two gambits I think.
    This is the next post in response to Wiml saying Litt's VT claim was towny. Spider does a 180 on Litt after learning Litt isn't a PR. Maybe a VT claim is less substantive than a PR claim but I feel the reasoning behind Spider SRing Litt feels fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#671)
    I'd like Stout to flip, but the only pushback on the stout wagon is from Wiml (my top town) and Katze, who isn't *really* pushing back on it and is more focused on solving ATM. Even stout is just sitting there which is bleh. ##Vote LittEleven
    Would rather this ATP for like actual narrative inconsistencies and lack of evidence from what they have said. I don't think they believe what they are saying.

    Also, CLU has risen on my town list for their recent posts.

    I still want to hear from Schia though.
    This is bleh. Like Spider is chickening out of a wagon they know will flip town. Worse still, it looks like Spider wanted to switch from stout a long time ago but got stopped because of stout's scummy post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#705)
    @stoutfish can you claim
    PR hunting again

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#727)
    You'd think scum would all be active and pushing back against stout if stout was scum but there no one pushing back against it. Also, a VT claim makes no sense for stout if he was scum since 2 people on him aren't even here so ugh. Would like to shift off if possible @katzee please vote Litt.
    I don't like how Spider starts pinging people to move to Litt. Honestly though, it would look kinda towny because scum has little reason to try and get people to switch from one town wagon to another unless they're sure the first wagon will flip, because then it will be a deliberate attempt to look towny - and I think Spider is fairly sure that stout will flip because they mentioned that two people on stout aren't even present.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#733)
    @coffee if you don't like the Stout wagon then you should be voting Litt
    Same point as above.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#743)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#728)
    This is just saying stout is town :/ I'm reconsidering stout and this looks like such a town flip
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#750)
    @stoutfish can you vote litt???? @katzee why have you not voted Litt, @coffe at least make an ATTEMPT
    Again, pinging and asking for a switch to Litt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#753)
    Quote Originally Posted by stoutfish (#746)
    Pick a name out of a hat?
    Please just vote Litt
    End of EOD1 and stout flips town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#765)
    ##Vote Coffee Cup NO more coffe cup
    EOD1 Spider asked coffee to vote Litt and now Spider votes coffee. This seems like it came out of nowhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#767)
    I think Marlu was killed because they softed doc somewhat, I'm not sure but they mentioned something like that, alignment reveals only so the world will never know, My top TR's rn are Schia, CLU, Kaif, and Wiml and honestly you are zero Coffee for not voting Litt, maybe even negative one.
    Spider’s reason for voting Coffee is because Coffee didn’t vote Litt… this is just an absurd reason. Spider is essentially scum-reading someone for not sheeping them here. Also, reason for Marl’s death might be TMI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#774)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffee Cup (#771)
    Three other people were off wagon and three others didn’t even vote at all. This isn’t a reason that makes sense to single me out for and it isn’t trying to solve my alignment. So what is this?
    You specifically said Stout was Town there was no reason not to vote Litt there !!! none !!!
    There was also no reason to vote Litt either. This is a really forced SR on someone. Very phony.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#775)
    Mind you the town read on stout came out of practically nowhere!! seemed like you were just going for some easy towncred.
    Spider, are you talking about yourself?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#784)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffee Cup (#781)
    I mean, you literally said this 21 minutes until End of Day.
    Reads change, esp when someone is about to die.
    This contradicts the post before it. Feels fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#821)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonfairy (#820)
    Why did you end up moving to Litt then?
    as time went on Stout just acted more and more towny and how everyone was acting as DL approached didn't make sense
    Vague answer. Doesn’t mention how stout was acting “more and more towny”.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#954)
    I'm off meds and probably shouldn't be playing atm, but I think OM/Litt might be SvT
    Spider’s first mention of OM/Litt being S/T and the start of Spider pushing for their lynches.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#955)
    I don't like OM's early day push on Litt, nor did I like Litt's EoD yday, but that could've easily been a TvT wagon. I don't like OM's forced Town Read on me. I think in general he was being extremely fake. Will rethink this when I take meds and get back to you guys. @Kaif Re-Read OM & Litt.
    Here Spider says wagon could have been T/T but SRs Litt. They also say OM’s TR on them was forced. This kind of reads as OM/Litt being S/T or S/S. Saying it’s S/T means after one flips as town, they can then try to get the other one lynched.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1042)
    I don't know if coffee flips anymore, but also if OM v Litt is SvT, just based on PoE, Katze and lemon probably has one which makes me uneasy.
    Unlike D1, Spider D2 is just repeatedly saying OM/Litt is S/T and throwing shade without a lot of explanations. I’m going to say here since OM, Litt, and katze all flipped town, Lemon is town too

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1044)
    But also weirdly if OM v Litt is TvT I think Schia might be scum, but that kind makes me think OM v Litt is SvT even more since I Tr Schia
    Again, not explanation is given here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1082)
    This is really obnoxious, ##Vote OM Room

    Coffee is obviously angry but it's honestly fake as $%#! to me, either way it was enough for me to get off them for now, but they are nowhere near off my radar.
    This honestly feels forced – like Spider saw everyone leave the Coffee wagon and feel that they have to follow as well. Spider throws shade while unvoting feels very unnatural – why would you unvote if you still think Coffee might be scum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1084)
    We should honestly be trying to resolve Litt and OM here.
    Another call for OM/Litt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1086)
    I honestly think OM has been very ingenuine in his push today, I think it's best if we vote OM and vig Litt if OM flips town, https://ps-mafia.proboards.com/threa...ss-pick?page=2 @katze @Wiml since you guys are around, this is a Litt town game (I was scum here btw). Now I'm not saying I Townread Litt, but I think this in the realm of how Litt plays as Town. Meanwhile, OM's hyper-aggressive nature towards Litt, town lock on me, town read on Mendes ping me terribly.
    Spider thinks Litt might be town but still want Litt to be vigged. Again, by pushing the S/T world and voting OM (who Spider says is scummier), once OM flips green then Litt will be in the hotseat. Asking vig to shoot a particular person allows scum more control.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1180)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1179)
    also think it's majority so yeah
    most of my views on game are skewed by omgus like it's legit painful, might just sheep a cause I agree with cause idt I can actually make good reads, retracting the readlist offer
    This feels really townie, but why don't you vote OM in that case
    Like literally this is just brainwashing at this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1181)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1180)
    This feels really townie, but why don't you vote OM in that case
    Actually on second thought this isn't actually as townie as it appears to be, very very easily faked
    Now Spider backtracks for whatever reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1368)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1184)
    now if you're thinking of the fact that I'm avoiding om to try to avoid svt resolution you can vig me if I get stuff wrong, don't care, I'm dead walking

    ##Vote katze

    is where I think scum is atm
    compilation soon TM
    This is townie aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Now Litt is apparently towny again…


    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1368)
    Quote Originally Posted by OM Room (#1335)
    Ok my rage is out of my system

    ##Unvote LittEleven

    Sorry Schia

    ##Vote Coffee Cup
    zzzzzzzzzzzzz, I have a bad feeling on these 2 wagons again
    This might be TMI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1379)
    There was not a lot of real progression that came about during this time except that lemon seems a lot more scummy to me atm and katzee is more null, regardless I still think that we should be voting OM not Litt. I'm also reconsidering the idea of Litt v OM being SvS. This coffee traction also has me weirded out, @katze would you be willing to shift to OM or nah
    Shades Lemon then continues to push Litt/OM. The ping is very scummy IMO. Also why is Spider pinging katze after saying they read katze as null? It’s like Spider is testing katze’s willingness to blindly sheep and then decide if they get into TR based on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1401)
    Maybe lemon as well but I still don't necessarily have a town read on Litt, it's just the way today has gone makes me think that an OM flip would be most telling out of OM/Litt/Lemon, also can we agree to shoot OM if we don't end up voting that ?
    Again, trying to control vig and pushing OM/Litt. If Spider flips scum we can say Lemon is cleared from this post tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1402)
    ATP i'd rather Litt then coffee just to resolve but eh
    Spider sounds like a broken record.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1404)
    ##Vote LittEleven whatever, I don't like the lack of pushback against coffee
    Whatever happened to OM is more scummy than Litt? Spider is just going with whichever wagon has most traction. Scummy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1409)
    @Wiml pls vote someone relevant atm
    Trying to control votes again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1418)
    This is convenient if Litt flips mafia lol, please shoot OM if Litt flips town, unrelated to this post but I think katze is scummy but I'll expand on the that tomorrow
    I don’t think Spider ever does expand on katze being scummy the next day. Also this is Spider trying to control vig again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1430)
    We should also be probably directing more attention towards Mendes tomorrow
    Mentions Mendes but there isn’t any shade. Take what you will from this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1468)
    Ofc it was TvT, again, ##Vote OM Room
    @clu so much for "best" "player"
    Frustration feels fake. Votes OM from OM/Litt after Litt flipped. Can’t say I’m surprised.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1521)
    I'm having trouble reading mendes i've honestly never really seen someone play like that, it's like they are too focused on one thing and isn't really looking outside of that, not to really discredit his stuff on edj though because that seems more and more valid as time goes on
    Really weak read/opinion of Mendes. Too neutral. Spider also throws shade at Edj while they’re at it. If Spider flips scum, Edj is likely cleared.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1522)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1485)
    I'm still the best in this game.

    Also, we now know everyone on the LittEven wagon day 1 is spewed semi-town.

    Schiavetto, Spiderz, katze, Wiml


    Edjeanerations
    Lemonfairy
    MendesHotter
    OM Room

    So this is our PoE. Which is good because I am starting to seriously paranoia about Katze since she didn't die last night.

    I still like Lemon, Fairy and Mendes based on tone over Mendes

    ##Vote MendesHotter
    I'd appreciate you voting OM first since both Coffee and Litt flipped green
    Spider pushing for OM vote and while steering away from Mendes. Again, an attempt to control votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1575)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1565)
    Skimming the spiderz iso tells me "not today"

    I don't understand the OM push just yet, but the worst thing in the ISO I saw was "litt hasn't forum-scummed yet, so does new wolf do this?" Following with a vote on Litt more than a day later. But that's not exactly a smoking gun.
    That was an early day 1 on Litt lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1571)
    I don't like what I see in the OM room ISO.

    I feel like I've played with OMR before, but I can't think of specific games.

    I'm gonna ask a TLDR of @katze and @Spiderz why they voted/are voting there. (For sheeping purposes, obv)

    Can anyone else give me a towncase? (Sheeping purposes, maybe)
    D1 they had like an actual inconsistency on their read with marlu and katzee, and a pretty nitpicky post where they townread me but also went over 2 of my posts that were "passive" (#359) for asking questions despite me following through on those questions and really not being passive at all that day, and come day 2 they had #796 which came off as super pockety, they had really bad progression on Litt and was initially hyper aggressive and dismissive for no reason. They ended up switching to Coffee for god knows why.
    Honestly Logic looks like they are looking for reasons to vote OM here even though they said they “don’t understand the OM push”. Worse is them saying “I don’t understand the OM push just yet. I can see a Spider/Mendes/Logic scum team. Y’all know who to vote if Lemon dies tonight

    The reasons given here are all phrased really vaguely with words that evoke a certain impression: “inconsistency”, “nitpicky”, “super pockety”, “bad progression”, “hyper aggressive”, and “dismissive”. This is actually quite a good way to persuade someone when you don’t have much to back up your case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1721)
    Lemon very nicely came in plopped a vote on me with no real progression and left
    “no real progression”

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1724)
    Anyways I should be here for a bit but I might disappear before EoD which will suck
    This might be Spider realizing their EODs always look awful and trying to avoid that. Although activity isn’t generally AI, the previous posts are scummy enough.
    I am not reading this, I'll just take your word for it.
  9. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed I had my second dose 5 $%#!ing days ago and i...

    I had my second dose 5 $%#!ing days ago and i still have this awful headache and random chills.
  10. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Like, comment on the previous days at least a...

    Like,

    comment on the previous days at least a little bit when you are a replacement?

    You know, the common thing good replacements do?
  11. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed You over use the word shade too much to blanket...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2025)
    Panic button? I literally said why I disagreed, and you had soft shade on me despite saying nothing true, let alone anything about me all game prior.
    If you think this is a gotcha, then vote me.
    You over use the word shade too much to blanket statement things you could actually explain.


    Literally you would be way more helpful if you just put more effort into the nuts and bolts of the basic parts of the game.
  12. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed This town deserves to lose. It's really that...

    This town deserves to lose. It's really that simple.


    Anyone who tries to say I was the problem after today, Day 4, where I literally made sure to not post as much, needs to get their eyes checked.
  13. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Doesn't ping me. Seems you are just looking at...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2008)
    Quote Originally Posted by MendesHotter (#1998)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1992)
    Quote Originally Posted by MendesHotter (#1990)
    hi i’ll take questions 🤓.
    Question: who do you most want to vote currently?
    edj . does sleeping come to 50
    Quote Originally Posted by MendesHotter (#1999)
    we should probably vote spid here tho. it was one of the two options to vote
    Quote Originally Posted by MendesHotter (#2004)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#2000)
    Quote Originally Posted by MendesHotter (#1998)
    edj . does sleeping come to 50
    I should have realised.

    I think I'm at Spiderz > Edjeanerations > MendesHotter > Logic in terms of where I'd consider voting today.
    if edj is scum all of yall will get a ''i told u so'' from the noob in the lobby LMAO
    Does this sequence ping anyone besides me?
    Doesn't ping me. Seems you are just looking at someone to nitpick after you've already placed your vote.
  14. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Yea I'm a petty asshole, so what? Still the...

    Yea I'm a petty asshole, so what?

    Still the best player around.
  15. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Okay, I think you guys should lynch me today....

    Okay,

    I think you guys should lynch me today. As Mindl has explained, it seems to be the best play in terms of solving the game. I am willing to take one for the team.

    If Logic is not on my wagon. I will vote myself in place of him, but if logic is on my wagon then I literally refuse to die.
  16. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Its too late to change that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1901)
    Well if Spiderz is a wolf then I look like an utter buffoon honestly.
    Its too late to change that.
  17. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed You seem to be getting me asking you to act like...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1889)
    Actually, Everytime I read CLUs ISO I'm positive that's a wolf.

    He keeps alternating on how he's talking about me as if I'm a wolf, but when he talks to me, he's treating me like a villager.

    I swear that's a perspective slip.
    You seem to be getting me asking you to act like a villager confused as me treating you like a villager.
  18. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed After we lynch Logic we can do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonfairy (#1882)
    Lemon says we should lynch spider.

    Thoughts?
    After we lynch Logic we can do that.
  19. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Because I have the game solved??? What a dumb...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1879)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1875)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1874)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1864)
    I'm not reading this crap made by people who don't understand the first thing about wolf game.
    Is that really the hill you want to die on?
    Not sure what you mean. You'll need to elab.
    It's a pro-town article on what to do in mis-chop or lose, and you say it's worthless because the author doesn't understand scum 101.

    So, why are you saying that the article is not worth your time?
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1876)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1873)
    Voting to sleep is probably our best bet here, so long as we don't hammer it and end the day early.

    Unless we are in agreement about the most solidly scummy player, our votes today should end up on being to sleep.
    The wolves would literally just come out eod and vote someone and then we lose if we did that.
    This needs explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1877)
    It sucks when I can literally see the scum team (and have seen it since yesterday) but I have to wait around for people to post so I can have proof, basically, and a solid argument to stand on.
    Why say "I have the game solved" if you haven't provided the game solve?
    Because I have the game solved???

    What a dumb question
  20. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed I'm saying its not worth my time cause the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1879)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1875)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1874)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1864)
    I'm not reading this crap made by people who don't understand the first thing about wolf game.
    Is that really the hill you want to die on?
    Not sure what you mean. You'll need to elab.
    It's a pro-town article on what to do in mis-chop or lose, and you say it's worthless because the author doesn't understand scum 101.

    So, why are you saying that the article is not worth your time?
    I'm saying its not worth my time cause the writers don't know how this game is pla
  21. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed It sucks when I can literally see the scum team...

    It sucks when I can literally see the scum team (and have seen it since yesterday) but I have to wait around for people to post so I can have proof, basically, and a solid argument to stand on.
  22. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed The wolves would literally just come out eod and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1873)
    Voting to sleep is probably our best bet here, so long as we don't hammer it and end the day early.

    Unless we are in agreement about the most solidly scummy player, our votes today should end up on being to sleep.
    The wolves would literally just come out eod and vote someone and then we lose if we did that.
  23. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Not sure what you mean. You'll need to elab.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1874)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1864)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1862)
    Really important reading for players who aren't familiar with MU:
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...8by-Toganim%29

    Not as vital but also useful here:
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...Hankerchief%29
    I'm not reading this crap made by people who don't understand the first thing about wolf game.
    Is that really the hill you want to die on?
    Not sure what you mean. You'll need to elab.
  24. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed You can't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by MendesHotter (#1869)
    lets get at least 1 maf!
    You can't do it
  25. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed I actually can but I need to wait on some...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1867)
    My activity is going to be shaky for the first part of today (it's late Saturday evening for me) so can everyone help me look for 1 or 2 players that almost certainly have a wolf in them please?
    I actually can but I need to wait on some people's reactions first.

    But Logic is scum for sure, I'll have the next 1-2 in a second.
  26. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed You are a two. I am a four Katze was a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1863)
    I am zero maybe even negative one
    You are a two.

    I am a four

    Katze was a seven.
  27. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed I'm not reading this crap made by people who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1862)
    Really important reading for players who aren't familiar with MU:
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...8by-Toganim%29

    Not as vital but also useful here:
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...Hankerchief%29
    I'm not reading this crap made by people who don't understand the first thing about wolf game.
  28. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Also how am I not sharing something? Lol. There...

    Also how am I not sharing something? Lol. There is nothing to go on about you other than your awful tone and what you havent given us.

    You need to analyze the past days. Seriously. Get to it.
  29. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed I don't care about shading or whatever. You are...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1704)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1698)

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1675)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1667)
    oh i should probably not skip this

    spiderz/you/om/CLU/edj in that order, probably?

    first and last two are kinda interchangable
    Ok, why am I just about as scummy as spiderz, why is Om effectively null, and what makes clu and edj pretty much the same level of towniness?
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1668)
    I've done enough convincing previously. You need to catch up on the game instead of trying to look good in the present (again, a classic wolf move).

    gamestate has been stale literally all game 🙃

    Wtf I thought we were on good terms

    WHy the $%#! does everyone hate me in this game. I am not even that abrasive. God damn

    its not the abrasion its the "this game is lost gg" thing you've done like 4 times more than anything

    We have lost.
    Can you point to me where you convinced anyone of a scum? Because the one case I saw in your iso was that little was scum, and you used nothing but "feels" to support your theory.

    So, since you are scumreading me, could you define your reasons in a way that actually reflects reality? Because it was gutfeels before, reading between the lines next, and now it's that I'm "trying hard to look good."

    Quote Originally Posted by Edjeanerations (#1672)
    The whole issue is that your slot has literally done nothing. I don't think that's a reason to vote someone when their sub can be helpful
    Cool, Edjean, give me someone you're scumreading.
    Or someone you're townreading.


    You are twisting my words. It's all of the above for why I scumread you. I didn't gutfeel you, then stop and just think you are scum because you're trying to hard to look good, it's both of those things and more.


    At this point its pretty impossible to ignore, if you were town you would AT LEAST have gone and analyzed the previous two EoD. This game isn't even that long so.
    Funny how you say I'm twisting your words when literally nothing you say accurately describes what I'm doing.

    I've looked at VCAs. Those EODs don't point to my slot being anything other than a do-nothing vegetable, so if you think you have an alternate explanation, I've been begging you to share something.

    I've been shading you because you are misrepresenting every goddamn thing I do.
    I don't care about shading or whatever. You are just coming to the wrong conclusions about what I say to suit your own needs. It's different from what I am doing, which is applying pressure.
  30. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Put me and Logic as the two top wagons and see...

    Put me and Logic as the two top wagons and see what happens. Then Vigi shoot him at night and go off everyone who is spewed by the wagon.
  31. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed I'm telling you right now, Logic is wolf. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1695)
    Katze/CLU town.
    Schiavetto/Spiderz probably town.

    Need to find 5 confident reads (not including myself) for the solve.
    I'm telling you right now, Logic is wolf.

    Nobody is this anti-town first thing when they replace into a game.
  32. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Here you are twisting my words again. What is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1684)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1683)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1681)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1680)
    its more "who i want to kill today"

    i dont have any cases of any of you as i disappointingly haven't really brought myself to fully rereading everything like i wanted to

    altho im still unconvinced the spiderz thing earlier wasnt an actual slip lol


    i'd probably prioritize not killing you today for the sole reason that you are actually a readable player in that slot

    admittedly you haven't swayed me too much today but you haven't like, made me want to murderize you

    hopefully when i wake up my perpetual inability to convince myself to do work in this game will be lessened but in the meantime thats where im at
    I low-key hate that I'm scumreading CLU because the level zero take is that his partners are you (Katze) and Spiderz, both of whom I'm townreading.

    BUT saying I'm about equal to spiderz yet you don't want to chop me is a
    since when are you townreading me 👀

    and uh, honestly its hard to put my head in this game today but my mindset is

    there's a lot of villagery players alive, we've basically only pushed villagers all game, the wolves are probably powerwolfing hard (the criteria for this in my pov is pretty small) or UTR (which your slot fits perfectly)

    whenever i tried to get your slot voted, basically nothing happened. which would weird me out a lot more in a more active game, but even when i tried to get it CFDed at EoD only Wiml followed despite a few other names being around
    Well, try again. Though I wonder if CLU'll apply the same "go for inactives, not someone talking" defense that he applied to deflect attention from spiderz when he was being discussed.
    Here you are twisting my words again.

    What is with you with this.

    The reason I dont want to lynch spiderz is because he has actual logic behind his post and you can tell his brain is doing work.

    He wasn't even remotely on the chopping block when I made the post proposing we lynch low-posters over the people keeping the thread alive.
  33. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Is nobody else with me that the fact Logic (funny...

    Is nobody else with me that the fact Logic (funny name given his lack of) hasn't given any analysis of previous days?

    Having someone with fresh eyes to come in is the biggest advantage of a replacement. He seems scared to look back at anything as if it's going to hurt him, lol.
  34. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed You are twisting my words. It's all of the above...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1675)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1660)
    Let's assume for a second that the only people eligible for chopping are the 5 with a vote.

    Who are you moving to of your vote isn't taking off?
    oh i should probably not skip this

    spiderz/you/om/CLU/edj in that order, probably?

    first and last two are kinda interchangable
    Ok, why am I just about as scummy as spiderz, why is Om effectively null, and what makes clu and edj pretty much the same level of towniness?
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1668)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1665)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1661)
    I'm reading between the lines and not just at what you say. Lol, that is what you're supposed to do.
    You're also supposed to convince people why you are right.

    So where's that play-action?
    I've done enough convincing previously. You need to catch up on the game instead of trying to look good in the present (again, a classic wolf move).

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1666)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1660)
    Gamestate is oddly stale with 5 vanity wagons.
    gamestate has been stale literally all game 🙃

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1664)
    Wtf I thought we were on good terms

    WHy the $%#! does everyone hate me in this game. I am not even that abrasive. God damn
    its not the abrasion its the "this game is lost gg" thing you've done like 4 times more than anything
    We have lost.
    Can you point to me where you convinced anyone of a scum? Because the one case I saw in your iso was that little was scum, and you used nothing but "feels" to support your theory.

    So, since you are scumreading me, could you define your reasons in a way that actually reflects reality? Because it was gutfeels before, reading between the lines next, and now it's that I'm "trying hard to look good."

    Quote Originally Posted by Edjeanerations (#1672)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1644)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edjeanerations (#1642)
    I don't understand why you would want to get logic today. What would be the reason for voting someone out who just joined when they may be able to see things from a new perspective? I don't think voting someone based off of their slot's activity is a good idea at all
    Take into account everything a slot has done.
    I can't run from or explain what the previous occupant has done, but if you think the behavior of my predecessor is scummy, explain it; but don't ignore what I have brought to the game.
    The whole issue is that your slot has literally done nothing. I don't think that's a reason to vote someone when their sub can be helpful
    Cool, Edjean, give me someone you're scumreading.
    Or someone you're townreading.
    You are twisting my words. It's all of the above for why I scumread you. I didn't gutfeel you, then stop and just think you are scum because you're trying to hard to look good, it's both of those things and more.


    At this point its pretty impossible to ignore, if you were town you would AT LEAST have gone and analyzed the previous two EoD. This game isn't even that long so.
  35. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed I've done enough convincing previously. You need...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1665)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1661)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1599)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1582)
    Your analysis is focused on trying to get on people's good sides (Wiml, Katze) and trying to appear towny "Can you expand upon your thoughts?" rather than trying to solve the game.

    You have 3 days of $%#! to dig into but your focused on your appearance first and foremost.
    I do have 3 days to dig into. It's why I asked for TLDR

    I disagree with your description of my behavior, because it's wrong on so many levels.

    I responded to wiml's excitement to see me with the same. I then townread Wiml after reading.

    I literally gave a soft scumread of Katze. What on earth are you reading?
    I'm reading between the lines and not just at what you say. Lol, that is what you're supposed to do.
    You're also supposed to convince people why you are right.

    So where's that play-action?
    I've done enough convincing previously. You need to catch up on the game instead of trying to look good in the present (again, a classic wolf move).

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1666)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1660)
    Gamestate is oddly stale with 5 vanity wagons.
    gamestate has been stale literally all game 🙃

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1664)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1635)
    i want CLU to be a wolf more than i actually think they're a wolf ☕
    Wtf I thought we were on good terms

    WHy the $%#! does everyone hate me in this game. I am not even that abrasive. God damn
    its not the abrasion its the "this game is lost gg" thing you've done like 4 times more than anything
    We have lost.
  36. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Wtf I thought we were on good terms WHy the...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1635)
    i want CLU to be a wolf more than i actually think they're a wolf ☕
    Wtf I thought we were on good terms

    WHy the $%#! does everyone hate me in this game. I am not even that abrasive. God damn
  37. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed My back $%#!ing HURTS

    My back $%#!ing HURTS
  38. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed I have been townreading you all game, and I've...

    Quote Originally Posted by OM Room (#1620)
    One of these is probably scum with CLU
    I have been townreading you all game, and I've been one of your biggest defenders. Why are you turning on me now?

    This is not the betrayal you want to do at this point in the game.
  39. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed I'm reading between the lines and not just at...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1599)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1582)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1581)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1579)
    Yea, I don't like you at all.
    That's cool.
    Can you expand upon your thoughts?
    Your analysis is focused on trying to get on people's good sides (Wiml, Katze) and trying to appear towny "Can you expand upon your thoughts?" rather than trying to solve the game.

    You have 3 days of $%#! to dig into but your focused on your appearance first and foremost.
    I do have 3 days to dig into. It's why I asked for TLDR

    I disagree with your description of my behavior, because it's wrong on so many levels.

    I responded to wiml's excitement to see me with the same. I then townread Wiml after reading.

    I literally gave a soft scumread of Katze. What on earth are you reading?
    I'm reading between the lines and not just at what you say. Lol, that is what you're supposed to do.
  40. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed rip. What do you do then besides play mafia...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1594)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1593)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1591)
    ive been doing this on and off for hours, did plus a solid hour or two last night. my brain is too ADHD to do this right now but i want to figure this game out. is struggle.

    then i look at how much i have done and its disappointingly little

    ugh.

    do you have anything youd like to talk about maybe it'll get my head in the right mindset for this
    You read manga? We could talk about manga
    i do not read manga

    or watch anime

    also regarding logic, im giving them room to breath. i wanted to vote the slot, still kiiiinda do but i'd like to give them the time of day before throwing them away~
    rip. What do you do then besides play mafia (poorly I might add) (This is a joke)
  41. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed You read manga? We could talk about manga

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1591)
    ive been doing this on and off for hours, did plus a solid hour or two last night. my brain is too ADHD to do this right now but i want to figure this game out. is struggle.

    then i look at how much i have done and its disappointingly little

    ugh.

    do you have anything youd like to talk about maybe it'll get my head in the right mindset for this
    You read manga? We could talk about manga
  42. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Spiderz Lemonfairy This is the last time I...

    @Spiderz
    @Lemonfairy

    This is the last time I will call on you two. Vote Logic with me.

    His stuff so far gives me a bad vibe, overly friendly that immediately cracked the second I poked him. You must see it too.
  43. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Killing Logic isn't ideal due to lack of...

    Killing Logic isn't ideal due to lack of associations with others I will say that but he is very scummy.
  44. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Your analysis is focused on trying to get on...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1581)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1579)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1576)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1574)
    We vote you because your analysis is more focused on trying to get on people's good sides and appear towny rather than trying to actually solve anything.
    Are you mistaking me for someone else?
    Because I haven't asked for why anyone has voted my slot yet.
    Yea, I don't like you at all.
    That's cool.
    Can you expand upon your thoughts?
    Your analysis is focused on trying to get on people's good sides (Wiml, Katze) and trying to appear towny "Can you expand upon your thoughts?" rather than trying to solve the game.

    You have 3 days of $%#! to dig into but your focused on your appearance first and foremost.
  45. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Logic

    ##Vote Logic
  46. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Yea, I don't like you at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1576)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1574)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1571)
    I don't like what I see in the OM room ISO.

    I feel like I've played with OMR before, but I can't think of specific games.

    I'm gonna ask a TLDR of @katze and @Spiderz why they voted/are voting there. (For sheeping purposes, obv)

    Can anyone else give me a towncase? (Sheeping purposes, maybe)
    We vote you because your analysis is more focused on trying to get on people's good sides and appear towny rather than trying to actually solve anything.
    Are you mistaking me for someone else?
    Because I haven't asked for why anyone has voted my slot yet.
    Yea, I don't like you at all.
  47. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed We vote you because your analysis is more focused...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1571)
    I don't like what I see in the OM room ISO.

    I feel like I've played with OMR before, but I can't think of specific games.

    I'm gonna ask a TLDR of @katze and @Spiderz why they voted/are voting there. (For sheeping purposes, obv)

    Can anyone else give me a towncase? (Sheeping purposes, maybe)
    We vote you because your analysis is more focused on trying to get on people's good sides and appear towny rather than trying to actually solve anything.
  48. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed No lets just give up

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1535)
    Instead of giving up, let's just talk more then? I don't think we're losing this yet but we clearly need to change something and I think that's how shoddy our communication has been so far.

    Last time I was in this situation, it only took one wolf flip and suddenly the game was blown wide open (and we won) and that was in a game without even any power roles to back us up!

    So we certainly aren't in a hopeless situation yet, we just need to get cracking!
    No lets just give up
  49. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed Anyone else just done with this game? Let's...

    Anyone else just done with this game?

    Let's just finish this up. I don't really care if I win or lose at this point, this game wasn't a proper measurement of skill anyway.
  50. Replies
    2,180
    Views
    14,025

    Completed I'll think about it, actually. I didn't think...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1522)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1485)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1475)
    Ofc it was TvT, again, ##Vote OM Room

    @clu so much for "best" "player"
    I'm still the best in this game.

    Also, we now know everyone on the LittEven wagon day 1 is spewed semi-town.

    Schiavetto, Spiderz, katze, Wiml


    Edjeanerations
    Lemonfairy
    MendesHotter
    OM Room

    So this is our PoE. Which is good because I am starting to seriously paranoia about Katze since she didn't die last night.

    I still like Lemon, Fairy and Mendes based on tone over Mendes

    ##Vote MendesHotter
    I'd appreciate you voting OM first since both Coffee and Litt flipped green
    I'll think about it, actually.

    I didn't think Litt was scummy either so the fact he flipped town is a godo sign
Results 1 to 50 of 400
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Communist

The Communist is an independently aligned player who wins the game if there is ever a no lynch.