Search:

Type: Posts; User: Marshmallow Marshall

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.09 seconds.

  1. Indeed ^^ Strange question : are there any...

    Quote Originally Posted by remember (#11)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#6)
    Also, thread creator... you are a filthy Zerg main. That is all.
    Toss?

    Also, thanks for the replies, everyone! B8 seems a little dead but I may pop into some of the other sites.
    Indeed ^^

    Strange question : are there any active German mafia forums? I'm far from ready for now, but I plan on eventually playing in German once I can actually write and understand it well. After all, Mafia is the best (and most fun) way to improve foreign language skills!
  2. Postgame#2270

    Thread: Mad Tea Party Mafia!

    by Marshmallow Marshall
    Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Also, I have no idea why I thought Spartan had...

    Also, I have no idea why I thought Spartan had voted Dya. My brain works in mysterious ways, as my signature clearly outlines :P
  3. Postgame#2269

    Thread: Mad Tea Party Mafia!

    by Marshmallow Marshall
    Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Niiice! Well played everyone. I said "I'm...

    Niiice! Well played everyone.

    I said "I'm going to do X" before getting lynched... without realizing that it was my 50th post of the day xD sorry for playing badly, you guys ended up winning anyway though so
  4. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed ....I went too early, will have to go away in...

    ....I went too early, will have to go away in more or less an hour. Good side is, I'm here now lol. Time to ISO Wisdom.
  5. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Mhmm I admit it's not a goood coincidence for me...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#979)
    ##Vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#983)
    it's like magic!
    Mhmm I admit it's not a goood coincidence for me but I really have to go lol bye
  6. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Also, I guess self-pres comes into play and that...

    Also, I guess self-pres comes into play and that Catgirl might be a deep scum (in my eyes at least...), and I really have to go right now, so ##Vote CatgirlMaple

    Really sorry if you're town though.
  7. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed What's wisdom reason to be on Spartan

    What's wisdom reason to be on Spartan
  8. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Waaait I just checked before going away and...

    Waaait I just checked before going away and Spartan didn't vote Dya. Who the $#@! voted Dya with me then lol ##Unvote
  9. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Aaaalright I'm too tired to read into that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Friday (#872)
    Introduction
    -Apologies for not being active a few hours ago, the time i'm usually on is 4pm AEST to 9pm AEST so i'll post a lot during that time, and i may/may not be on during 7am AEST to 8am AEST.
    -I got an avatar and i hope you like it.
    Content
    -I noticed a few things with the EoD1:
    1)Catgirl started the Phighter wagon.
    2)The other people who voted Phighter after Catgirl started the wagon (dyachei, spartan, vanity) never gave much of a reason as to why they voted Phighter.
    3)DaveDob stated that they thought that Phighter would be a mislynch, yet they never voted any of the other 2 major wagons to preserve Phighter and keep the tie from randing.
    -From all this information we can safely reach a conclusion theoretically (bolded because that does not take into account the subject players other in-game behaviours)
    1)Scumteam has at least 2 members in Catgirl, dyachei, spartan and DaveDob.
    Notes
    -Bear in mind that the above conclusion does not take into account their in-game behaviours and action. This is all theoretical and nothing is certain from these predictions.
    Aaaalright I'm too tired to read into that correctly but Friday just trended up for me with this post, need sleep to evaluate it more accurately though. Spartan becomes a more clear choice.
  10. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed About people asking questions on my conclusion :...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#842)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#838)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #639

    Post #639 was originally posted at 8:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, October 15th, 2019.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Phighter CatgirlMaple, dyachei, vanity.
    2 Chemist1422 Wisdom, Lads
    2 Spartan057 Phighter, Chemist1422
    1 vanity. Chocolate
    1 Chocolate DaveDob
    1 zwerdjib hollowkatt
    1 Marshmallow Marshall sheepsaysmeep
    1 DaveDob Spartan057
    3 Not voting Friday, Marshmallow Marshall, zwerdjib

    View Vote History

    Requested by Marshmallow Marshall.
    Yeah, this doesn't exactly work because there are 3 voters... xD

    Votes are really spread here. Chemist and Spartan being countertrains is a strange situation, too. I think at least one of them is scum, but none of them voted Phighter...
    About people asking questions on my conclusion : my conclusion is that the train was a 3 voters one, with votes all over the place, and a flipped town as 3rd place. I don't think my thing really applies there... and yes, I do realize that what I did here is a scummy backtrack lol but can't undo. I think I'll just stick to my Spartan vote, and go to bed because it's nearly 9 AM and I haven't slept yet. I don't know if I will be on for EoD, but my wish is to lynch either Spartan or Friday (sorry but I still don't buy the defense of Friday, I can see it coming from town maybe but I think it's wrong). Chemist is a slot I wouldn't exactly mind seeing gone, but it's really only because of the Chemist - Vanity things, and it's weak, so I'm not going to push that anytime soon unless they do something scummy.
  11. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Agreed. He's scummy. He should go IMO. I...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#840)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#836)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#835)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDob (#823)
    *insert “save this for wolfchat” joke here*
    That thought did cross my mind. I'm still unconvinced he's town but that post is pretty town in a vacuum
    i'd be more convinced it was towny if he did what he said and produced reads first. But if he just never produces them, we should never vote him?
    oh hell no. If they're promised and not produced he's either a lazy town (which we don't need) or scum and either way it's murder time.
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#841)
    i dont like how people are clearing spartan. can someone explain why they are to me?
    He's scummy. He should go IMO. I don't think he brought a lot of things to town, either, did he?
  12. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Yeah, this doesn't exactly work because there are...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#838)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #639

    Post #639 was originally posted at 8:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, October 15th, 2019.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Phighter CatgirlMaple, dyachei, vanity.
    2 Chemist1422 Wisdom, Lads
    2 Spartan057 Phighter, Chemist1422
    1 vanity. Chocolate
    1 Chocolate DaveDob
    1 zwerdjib hollowkatt
    1 Marshmallow Marshall sheepsaysmeep
    1 DaveDob Spartan057
    3 Not voting Friday, Marshmallow Marshall, zwerdjib

    View Vote History

    Requested by Marshmallow Marshall.
    Yeah, this doesn't exactly work because there are 3 voters... xD

    Votes are really spread here. Chemist and Spartan being countertrains is a strange situation, too. I think at least one of them is scum, but none of them voted Phighter...
  13. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Because Spartan pretty much sheeped me when he...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#831)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#812)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#808)
    And uh, can someone comment on my big 180 about Dya and Spartan? It's like... the hot thing of the moment lol, why is everyone ignoring it
    hi just me or is this a really wolfy attitude

    without any context reading up now
    Objectively? Yeah, it's scummy lol. But I just made a case against Dya, changed my mind and voted her voter, AND NOONE BATS AN EYE.
    Because it's either blatant scum or janky town, there's no nuance to discuss, but sure, I'll humor you, why did you change your mind and why do you think their voter is scum now?
    Because Spartan pretty much sheeped me when he saw he had the chance to get Dya lynched, and accused her of being fluffy ("taking a lot of words to say little things") when that wasn't really happening... and he went 2nd her wagon.

    SPEAKING OF WHICH I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING! Someone, I think it was Kaempfer17, talked about a really nice and true theory, or more like a rule of thumb, saying that the positions 2-3 on a town wagon are usually scum if the wagon is not purely town. I doubt Phighter wagon was purely town, because he was scummy enough for scums to want him down. Now to check the vote counts
  14. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Mind to explain your list's strikes instead for...

    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#820)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#819)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#817)
    im gonna say spartan chem dya mm chocolate v

    sponging on Friday

    CatgirlMaple
    Chemist1422

    Chocolate
    DaveDob
    dyachei
    Friday

    hollowkatt
    Lads
    Marshmallow Marshall
    sheepsaysmeep
    Spartan057
    Wisdom
    zwerdjib

    thats half down
    why? and what happened to dob having the hammer
    still does

    ill maybe explain when it becomes relevant
    Mind to explain your list's strikes instead for now?
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDob (#823)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#805)
    Quote Originally Posted by zwerdjib (#798)
    actually i dont have much to say there. i guess i dont mind dying as an info lynch. would just like to put some reads out there first
    AND THEN YOU GO POSTING SOMETHING TOWNIE. Can you just make up your mind? Either post scummy or townie but not both thank you very much
    *insert “save this for wolfchat” joke here*
    Out of game : I must admit, both of these posts were golden lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDob (#824)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#808)
    And uh, can someone comment on my big 180 about Dya and Spartan? It's like... the hot thing of the moment lol, why is everyone ignoring it
    hi just me or is this a really wolfy attitude

    without any context reading up now
    I would make that post as wolf if I’m having an interaction I wanted people to care about. Then again I think I’ve also literally posted that as villager before so $#@! if I know
    Pretty much that.
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#825)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#808)
    And uh, can someone comment on my big 180 about Dya and Spartan? It's like... the hot thing of the moment lol, why is everyone ignoring it
    are you looking for some kind of cred for changing your mind? Are you looking for feedback and reactions?
    I don't know that I'd call it the hot thing of the moment. It's interesting, but nothing I'm going to lose sleep over
    I mean, if I say that it's to look for feedback and reactions, I'll get pegged as looking for towncred... but I'm still looking for feedback and reactions on the post lol, and not on the post asking for feedback and reactions...
    Quote Originally Posted by zwerdjib (#829)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#808)
    And uh, can someone comment on my big 180 about Dya and Spartan? It's like... the hot thing of the moment lol, why is everyone ignoring it
    hi just me or is this a really wolfy attitude

    without any context reading up now
    the game is pretty much carried by reactions to posts. is asking for one scummy?
    Depends, I think it's justified here. But maybe it can feel scummy xD


    Also, I realized I had a lot of posts today, I might end up hitting the 50 posts wall... so I'll try to restrain myself.
  15. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Umm, I'm gonna say you need to explain that. You...

    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#817)
    im gonna say spartan chem dya mm chocolate v

    sponging on Friday

    CatgirlMaple
    Chemist1422

    Chocolate
    DaveDob
    dyachei
    Friday

    hollowkatt
    Lads
    Marshmallow Marshall
    sheepsaysmeep
    Spartan057
    Wisdom
    zwerdjib

    thats half down
    Umm, I'm gonna say you need to explain that. You can't just dismiss the current things happening like that and say everyone in there is town xD

    I literally don't agree with ANY READ THERE outside of the one on myself.
  16. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Some games, yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#815)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#812)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#808)
    And uh, can someone comment on my big 180 about Dya and Spartan? It's like... the hot thing of the moment lol, why is everyone ignoring it
    hi just me or is this a really wolfy attitude

    without any context reading up now
    Objectively? Yeah, it's scummy lol. But I just made a case against Dya, changed my mind and voted her voter, AND NOONE BATS AN EYE.
    have you played with dya before

    having meta knowledge of her i have her fairly distanced from wolf at least for now pre reading your case
    Some games, yes.
  17. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed I had this exact feeling. Chemist is suspicious...

    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#811)
    i agree that vanity would have made sense as a kill before the wack vote at eod

    scrolling through iso gut says that he's dead because of the chemist push
    I had this exact feeling. Chemist is suspicious to me, but only because of that... Maybe I should ISO them, actually.
  18. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Objectively? Yeah, it's scummy lol. But I just...

    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#808)
    And uh, can someone comment on my big 180 about Dya and Spartan? It's like... the hot thing of the moment lol, why is everyone ignoring it
    hi just me or is this a really wolfy attitude

    without any context reading up now
    Objectively? Yeah, it's scummy lol. But I just made a case against Dya, changed my mind and voted her voter, AND NOONE BATS AN EYE.
  19. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed And uh, can someone comment on my big 180 about...

    And uh, can someone comment on my big 180 about Dya and Spartan? It's like... the hot thing of the moment lol, why is everyone ignoring it
  20. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed I think he was in, how do you say in English.......

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#805)
    Quote Originally Posted by zwerdjib (#798)
    actually i dont have much to say there. i guess i dont mind dying as an info lynch. would just like to put some reads out there first
    AND THEN YOU GO POSTING SOMETHING TOWNIE. Can you just make up your mind? Either post scummy or townie but not both thank you very much
    I think he was in, how do you say in English.... a coincidence of bad circumstances for him, wrong place wrong time? He seems town in his ISO, globally. There are too many good posts for him to be scum playing with the low activity style.
  21. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed What about you give us a list of reads so that we...

    Quote Originally Posted by zwerdjib (#799)
    i feel like i would get more value being lynched here and having my srs done with after.

    the problem is my only "sr" is chocolate? i think

    like idk like i said i play this off meta if theres no meta to analyze theres little i can do
    What about you give us a list of reads so that we can make associative reads in the event you die, either from lynch or night kill? Can't hurt.

    Oh and while you're at it, try not to get lynched and get into the game? Yeah, that's be nice too :P
  22. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed :) and that's why I wanted him to give his...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#786)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#783)
    Not gonna quote the big post because it's big... but here's a reply to it @dyachei.

    Yes, that's exactly what you did lol, you whiteknighted Friday by putting them in the "towny null" category. I understand what you mean by towny null, and I still believe it's whiteknighty. You're not saying they're town, but you're saying that damn no, don't lynch them, and you shut all discussion around that point off by doing so. And "yourself included" sorry but I don't exactly mind if you don't townread me at this point, because I don't townread you either =)

    And I do know what whiteknighting means lol, thank you very much. Now, let's take another post...

    are you willing to play that game. Because I feel like you're scum reading me because it's easy and your actual case is $#@!
    1: Nice discredit, after discrediting me on whiteknighting term
    2: Scumreading you is EASY? Lmfao. Nightkilling you is easy. Scumreading you is hard. If I were scum, I wouldn't be jumping on you on my first day of activity and on day two. I would just murder you right away come away right away clap clap. Easy and simple, and everyone would understand that literally any scum would want you dead. That's all if you were actually town and if I were actually scum... which is not the case. So no, really not. That is a big big big bull$#@! part.
    3: I am ready to push you, yes, and to see your defense. I'm not sold yet on any side, but I'm seriously leaning towards you being scum, and you're not convincing me of the opposite as of right now.
    4 (which is actually a complement to 2): I'm the one who started pushing you first, at least from what I've seen. You were not seriously being pushed, you had a nice general townread... so don't come and tell me it's easy to push you lol, you're literally the opposite of a LHF.
    Whiteknighting means I'm gonna stop others from voting them...which I'm not at all doing. So check your definitions

    I'm not discrediting you, I'm asking people to look into you if I get lynched because your case is terrible. It's called a read. Get used to it. Scum reading me isn't hard when the rest of the thread wants me dead...and that leads me to spartan's read of me. They called it an unpopular opinion when it certainly seems pretty popular with multiple people talking about scum reading me or being wary of me. Why wouldn't you take advantage of that as a wolf?

    oh wait...you would.


    I didn't have a general townread, MM. This morning several people had already expressed concern about me. Do I have to go find the quotes?
    and that's why I wanted him to give his reasoning against you, which was that you are fluffy. And... I'm not exactly sold on that argument tbh, even though you are still scummy to me.

    And now I'm reading #787 and seeing your reply, and applying a strikethrough to my previous post... and ##Vote Spartan057

    Down with the sheep. Yep, that's a huge flipflop, but Dya is genuinely reacting in her town meta here, and the "I don't $#@!ing know why everyone else dropped it" is the only response a townie would give, while a scum would be attacking something else IMO. Maybe I just made the mistake of the century, but I should go through it in the very possible event that it is the pro-town decision of the century.
  23. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Tell me how comes that meta townread makes a...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#781)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan057 (#780)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#777)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan057 (#773)
    Bottom quote is nothing. Just a personal thought.

    The read of dya on friday seems like a read made up to look like an in-depth read where theyre just adding extra words so it seems legit like an actual thought process.

    But then it may just be that thats how dya plays. I dont think ive played with them before. And the scummy things i think could be the norm?
    it's not made up. I got pressed to explain why a null player was slightly less wolfy than other null players. you get that right?
    I mean who's not gna deny it's made up. Anyways it just felt a bit weird type of a read to make.

    Whats your wisdom V then.
    it's a meta read. And a little bit that like everyone else in the thread was wolf reading her all it once. Felt like a mislynch
    Tell me how comes that meta townread makes a whole game change its mind and abandon the train without continuing it the next day.
  24. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Not gonna quote the big post because it's big......

    Not gonna quote the big post because it's big... but here's a reply to it @dyachei.

    Yes, that's exactly what you did lol, you whiteknighted Friday by putting them in the "towny null" category. I understand what you mean by towny null, and I still believe it's whiteknighty. You're not saying they're town, but you're saying that damn no, don't lynch them, and you shut all discussion around that point off by doing so. And "yourself included" sorry but I don't exactly mind if you don't townread me at this point, because I don't townread you either =)

    And I do know what whiteknighting means lol, thank you very much. Now, let's take another post...

    are you willing to play that game. Because I feel like you're scum reading me because it's easy and your actual case is $#@!
    1: Nice discredit, after discrediting me on whiteknighting term
    2: Scumreading you is EASY? Lmfao. Nightkilling you is easy. Scumreading you is hard. If I were scum, I wouldn't be jumping on you on my first day of activity and on day two. I would just murder you right away come away right away clap clap. Easy and simple, and everyone would understand that literally any scum would want you dead. That's all if you were actually town and if I were actually scum... which is not the case. So no, really not. That is a big big big bull$#@! part.
    3: I am ready to push you, yes, and to see your defense. I'm not sold yet on any side, but I'm seriously leaning towards you being scum, and you're not convincing me of the opposite as of right now.
    4 (which is actually a complement to 2): I'm the one who started pushing you first, at least from what I've seen. You were not seriously being pushed, you had a nice general townread... so don't come and tell me it's easy to push you lol, you're literally the opposite of a LHF.
  25. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Dya's scummy plays as town are more like being...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan057 (#773)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#772)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan057 (#765)
    I am just grtting more wolfy stuff from dya and i hope its no me co f biasing. Especially if Maple is scum and dya town.

    I feel the read about towniest null is wolfy
    Please elaborate. Not that I disagree, but I want to see if you have actual content there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan057 (#767)
    Wait if manti is indeed town then I can see where hes coming from calling this an interesting game
    ?
    Bottom quote is nothing. Just a personal thought.

    The read of dya on friday seems like a read made up to look like an in-depth read where theyre just adding extra words so it seems legit like an actual thought process.

    But then it may just be that thats how dya plays. I dont think ive played with them before. And the scummy things i think could be the norm?
    Dya's scummy plays as town are more like being overly scumpainty of a player without really realizing it, causing their cases to be crappy if they tunnel someone for the wrong reasons. That's mostly it, honestly. Outside of that, they are extremely skilled, have a lot of charisma, and nice reads accuracy... I don't think it's the town dya with some scumtells we have here.
  26. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Please elaborate. Not that I disagree, but I want...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan057 (#765)
    I am just grtting more wolfy stuff from dya and i hope its no me co f biasing. Especially if Maple is scum and dya town.

    I feel the read about towniest null is wolfy
    Please elaborate. Not that I disagree, but I want to see if you have actual content there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan057 (#767)
    Wait if manti is indeed town then I can see where hes coming from calling this an interesting game
    ?
  27. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed I mean, I read Phighter's posts and am actually...

    I mean, I read Phighter's posts and am actually surprised he flipped town lol. I would probably have hopped on the train if I had been active yesterday, so I don't really agree with the "strong player and townread by quite a few people", minus maybe the part where people townread him? That was a thing. But at the same time, not THAT many people townread him, since he still got lynched lol. I just feel like he's playing like a standard townie specific personality of just having fun and contributing without going too deep.

    But hm, I see that a lot of people really, really consider Manti's game with a lot of fear, so I will respect that and keep a critical look at them... but for now, I still stand by my Dya scum Manti town world. I actually stand by it hard enough to do that ##Vote Dyachei

    Might be more useful for info than voting Friday who hasn't posted at all today.
  28. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Lol you and your gifs :D Well yeah, I'm not...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#758)
    IF Manti is scum well I'll be damned for saying that lol but it feels like there's nothing wrong here.
    Marshall is a softie. We'll see. Your feeling cant make me unvote. Its feeling vs feeling.

    Take some choco-love and dont say the bolded
    Lol you and your gifs

    Well yeah, I'm not necessarily asking you to unvote, but I'm not agreeing with you... I rather come to opposite conclusions, as you can see in my most recent post.

    I guess you're somewhat towny now? Doesn't erase what I said before about the constant small chocolate bites but still gives you some points, enough to make me not want to push you specifically now. Have some choconservation (sorry but your name and gifs give me too many pun ideas right now :P)
  29. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed "Let's CFD him!" from Phighter was really weird...

    Quote Originally Posted by zwerdjib (#352)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#339)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan057 (#332)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#327)
    lol mod squad all on chocolate

    what can possible go wrong
    Might just sheep this
    psssst

    this dude's scummy as hell

    @DaveDob
    @dyachei
    @vanity.
    @Rotte
    @CatgirlMaple
    @zwerdjib
    @Chemist1422

    perhaps we should lynch him
    i think i agree, but ill need to finish reading the thread to see if i fully agree with scum!spartan
    Quote Originally Posted by zwerdjib (#353)
    yeah. still a little on the fence about this, but qf id rather use my vote than leave it unused
    Quote Originally Posted by zwerdjib (#363)
    oops my bad forgot to

    ##Vote Spartan057
    "Let's CFD him!" from Phighter was really weird lol, and agreeing with him also is, but he flipped town so meh. But the reply about using his vote from Zwerdjib (nice name) is towny imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by zwerdjib (#438)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#414)
    Quote Originally Posted by zwerdjib (#168)
    (for the sake of convenience, im going to assign each point to a letter)

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#167)
    a) If you're content with lynching someone who isn't wisdom and you're not necessarily even scum reading them why is your vote still there?
    b) You still haven't addressed anything I've said in b1)120 or b2)132.

    Your reasoning for voting wisdom to prevent a vanity. lynch still stinks of tmi to me and yeah, I get I'm just one guy asking questions but that you haven't reasonably addressed them or been able to explain why you thought a wisdom vote would draw attention away from vanity. is not a good look.

    c) I'm going to ask you straight up: What was the point of voting for Wisdom when you joined the thread? You had one post before your vote claiming you agree with Phighter that being campy is some bull$#@!, then your vote, then when pressed you "claimed" that your wisdom vote was to prevent a vanity. lynch.

    d) D1 has no majority lynch, so even if you were scumreading vanity. when you joined the thread moving them to 4 votes isn't lethal and even then you'd be assuming no movement off of them by others OR no movement towards others by the rest of the thread. It's a bs vote for bs reasons and now you're trying to walk them backwards with some shaky at best justifications.

    I don't want the reasons you were townreading vanity. at the time you voted wisdom, I want the reason you thought wisdom was scum AND the reason you thought throwing down a vote on wisdom would "save" vanity.
    a) fair question.

    ##Unvote Wisdom

    b1) this is straight up wrong. i have responded in a relatively in-depth fashion to the questions asked in 120. i replied in 121 with follow up in 128, though i understand youre not looking for answers from 128, so im not gonna discuss that further

    b2) i dont think theres much to say here.

    c) well, for one thing, the line phighter pointed out honestly did kind of irk me. i didnt read too much into the thread at that point either. so i checked votecounts, saw my tr being lynched, saw an equivalent sr (now null) also being lynched, and instinctively moved my vote.

    d) yes, i quite forgot to consider context here. ps games usually run on a deciding plur of 2 votes and are much faster paced. i forgot we had a dl over 24h. youre right, the lynch was quite a bad play on my part.
    I kind of think this is a wolfy unvote
    hi ive been busy all day and ill have this same busy schedule every week mon-thu so bear with me

    anyway i... dont think theres too much to be said. i am reconsidering the spartan vote ftr because i think you and others brought up a few points in favor of his defense. just not sure where to move the vote past spartan.
    Unpopular opinion : Dyachei is scummy. "I think this is a wolfy unvote" addressing the very valid point of "if you're not sure about someone and don't even think they're scum anymore, why do you vote them" is just a big no-no. It's not wolfy, it's literally common sense even a first time player has lol. I think Dya was playing the discredit game and the "hit-on-the-less-active-people" game there, which she doesn't do as town. She's several miles away from the most recent town game I saw from her, in which I was scum (I need a doctor! No, not you, go away... by Impeaceful). There is no really good reason for that difference here outside of her being scum. It also fits in my current world stating that Manti is probably town, and the feel that Manti-Dya was TvS (even though it wasn't anything definitive).


    Oh and I'm stealing Zwei's ISO here to argue on Dya... Yeah uh, about him, he's quite towny IMO, doesn't seem to be self-aware at all (like not even the expected level of self-awareness from a scum just to not appear openly scummy), so I'm putting him in medium townies.
  30. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed What does fwiw mean? And I agree with your point...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDob (#751)
    Fwiw I think Choclate has been posting better today than yesterday (aside from the gif to appease Wisdom thing but that’s always going to feel Wolfy regardless of anything)
    What does fwiw mean? And I agree with your point on Choco after reading his ISO. I just don't feel like he's town either. Playing with a very high amount of unknown players that are hard to read is hard ;-;
  31. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Am I stupid, or is the quoted stuff just......

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#753)
    I wont comment at each one, read for yourself Marshall and see how easy he asks Dya for reads but he dont give many conclusion from himself.
    He was soulreading you town in a moment no one could take this read. And didnt push me because i dont look dangerous but he wanted Phighter out from the game.
    Some of his posts are allusive and can be interpreted in many ways.
    Tell me if i have to add more at these things @Marshmallow Marshall

    If you think I am wrong please explain me how.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#459)
    Soulreading MM v
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#466)
    I think I might die tonight lol

    This game is surprisingly interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#472)
    Dont want to do MM chocolate zeeb spartan chemist

    What's that leave me with?
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#473)
    @DaveDob havent read a single one of your posts but I can already feel its gonna be one of those games
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#476)
    Quote Originally Posted by zwerdjib (#474)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#469)
    that didnt answer my question but ok ill take the former
    Because chocolate is voting vanity and vanity is voting chemist and dave and dya voted chocolate but dya is voting zeeb and zeeb voted for spartan and I'm excluding a large quantity of day1able players and that leaves me voting vanity
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#482)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#480)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#478)
    Hollow is interesting

    Vanity is interesting

    Sheep is interesting

    Dave is interesting

    That's where I'm at so far

    Wagons, look like they're going to be stagnant. Multiple dead slots outside of sub range in mountanious, considering machine gunning

    D1, I'm me, I'm doing things, I prob die early. Deliberating.
    wont do dave, vanity, or hollow today. which leaves sheep.
    I dont like d1ing sheep

    Let's kill a 0 poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#484)
    Who's this rotte guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#493)
    The snoozer lynch is Friday. I don't like killing sheep d1 but I'll do it if hes wolfing, havent read all of his posts would need to check. Would prefer folding elsewhere atm

    Thinking about others, chocolate mm totally off table
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#496)
    Hmm hollow iso is very interesting

    Wish I chose to lay low
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#502)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#500)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#497)
    Dying by the looks of it

    Wby
    this isn't any way i've ever seen you play on this account... ever

    also i think you're defending wolves somewhere unless there's like a super good reason chemist and chocolate are v's

    or maybe this is just lolme on d1
    You right I should switch over to playing on Eragons Husk
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#504)
    If we're lynching a lhf, I'm directing us onto Friday.

    I'm not letting us land onto my aforementioned soulreads.
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#513)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#511)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#504)
    If we're lynching a lhf, I'm directing us onto Friday.

    I'm not letting us land onto my aforementioned soulreads.
    oh i almost forgot that i think your push on friday is bad.

    like wisdom suspected he was impeaceful and that turned out to be true. wisdom historically has a very good read on impeaceful. unless they're both wolves, no. i also think friday like... actually is a villager for my own reasons that i've stated earlier

    idk seems like you're taking a lazy approach to the game atm
    I dont care if Friday flips village.
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#519)
    Spartan chemist chocolate mm. Off the table, period.

    Let's talk compromise, or let's play an eod. Either or.
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#528)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#526)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#525)
    Very middle of the line. Like a dry sponge cake.
    what is?
    Sheep

    Would put him on the same tier as Friday by posts alone

    One thing I found that stood out, though, was a "maybe v" on chocolate which I need to parse, in greater context of reads and thread $#@! etc
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#531)
    Phi is in Philand

    Not many posts for the guy
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#540)
    Today doesn't matter, I'm playing too hard

    I'm too thirsty for a good game of werewolf lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#562)
    I haven't thought about a phi cfd yet cause thats too much work
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#580)
    Vanity, I'm going to put my phi read in a spoiler dont look till you get and post yours too

    Wanna see something

    w
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#592)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#585)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#584)
    I have thoughts about the game

    🤔🤔🤔
    tell me them. I want to believe you're not scum, but having a hard time rn tbh
    The game might be easy
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#605)
    I'm coming around to Vanity v

    I'm looking for dya v

    If that's true I wanna lynch an afk player cause >>>rand v the villagers are running the thread

    Truly this is a MM play
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#665)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#663)
    V

    Lean V
    DaveDob
    hollowkatt
    Rotte
    Wisdom

    null
    Chemist1422
    Friday
    Marshmallow Marshall
    sheepsaysmeep

    Lean W
    Chocolate
    CatgirlMaple
    Spartan057
    zwerdjib

    W
    Talk to me about chocolate
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#668)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#667)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#191)


    hey Vanity write an article for mafia university
    all the theory u posted looks nice

    game related lazy ISOing Chemist and Spartan they have a good start.
    Wisdom with too many selfmeta explanations is meh



    I personally think these are wolfy in a vacuum. I didn't get pocketing from what vanity was doing earlier in the thread at all. also dont really get why spartan and chemist "have a good start". I certainly didn't remember their opening posts at all.
    @CatgirlMaple
    I noticed that after a point yesterday, when you switched courses, chocolate is no longer mentioned.

    I'm guessing that's mostly a focus thing.

    Seeing how I should parse that, and like see if the focus matches your presented worldview.

    That's what I'm up to rn.
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#670)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#666)
    kind of concerned I have as many in null as I have villager and wolf leans

    But I either remember nothing of their posts or their posts were completely empty
    I'd say move Chemist up, MM we wait on.

    Friday, vanity tried very hard to get them out from under the gun yesterday, so I'd sponge that for now.

    Sheep is a concern of mine right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#697)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDob (#694)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#675)
    Dob has the hammer, I think.
    Say what now?
    You decide whether I live or die, as per usual
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#720)
    Between killing you and vanity, I'd be getting the same greater outcome, and based on yesterday and our prior games together it's clear that I can sway him much better than I can sway you

    So, to let you live, it must mean I'm concerned that Vanity is onto my team or something.

    Given the wagon formation, that cant really be the case, unless my partner is exactly Wisdom.

    So from your perspective, given your apparent wisdom read, I should be a villager.
    Am I stupid, or is the quoted stuff just... normal lol? There are a lot of "MM is towny" stuff though, that's true, but a lot of people tend to do that in games I'm in, it's actually not that rare and isn't really scummy... I can't really say you're wrong by taking your case and opposing its points, I just feel like your case is big in size yet empty in content. IF Manti is scum well I'll be damned for saying that lol but it feels like there's nothing wrong here.
  32. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed It begins to really feel like whiteknighting to...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#747)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#738)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#730)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#673)
    friday is the one I'd most likely move up. I think @Wisdom had a village read there, too?

    I wouldn't vote them today or tomorrow or whatever, I just can't clear them for myself yet
    Can you explain the blue?
    of the 4 null people I had, Friday is the most towny. That's not saying much because they are still null, but the least wolfy of the nulls.
    Can you expound a little on how you're getting towny out of Friday? I'm getting null to scum there myself and am wondering if I'm just missing something?
    It begins to really feel like whiteknighting to me, honestly... and I don't think that's out of Dya's scum meta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#748)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan057 (#468)
    Manti whats your dya read

    ##Vote Wisdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan057 (#522)
    Gna iso wisdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan057 (#542)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#530)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan057 (#427)
    @sheepsaysmeep I still want to know why sheep was so shocked at me having 34 posts???
    that fact alongside my remembering no content from you

    acknowledging the possibility that i might just have skimmed to quickly but bothers me for now
    IC dont get it but aigh


    Came back empty from wisdoms iso
    I realize now he was really tired, but this still pings me.

    Votes me for no reason while bringing attention to another topic.

    Doesn't check my ISO until an hour after voting me. (Usually people check before voting). Checks my ISO and "comes out empty". Still have a vote on me without explaining why. Then, as stuff begins to happen, he pokes around trying to create a cfd. When the wagon on Phighter is formed, he jumps out no to get flak for lynching a villager.
    The posts you quoted sure aren't towny, but I don't think that's enough to vote someone. Spartan is more of a null slot to me right now, but I can understand that someone would scumread those posts... which doesn't give me much information to be honest lol. I hoped for either a solid case or a scummy reasoning, but I got none of them that stuff is probably all NAI.
  33. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed What's your point against Spartan, btw? And tell...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#741)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#688)
    Imma going to take a long break cya later
    Until then for Wisdom's delight
    You haven't gifed in 24 hours. I was close to push you.
    What's your point against Spartan, btw? And tell me... where did your train go? Did it go to Siberia? =)
  34. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Okay... well, I don't exactly agree. Friday Let's...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#738)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#730)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#673)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#670)
    I'd say move Chemist up, MM we wait on.

    Friday, vanity tried very hard to get them out from under the gun yesterday, so I'd sponge that for now.

    Sheep is a concern of mine right now.
    friday is the one I'd most likely move up. I think @Wisdom had a village read there, too?

    I wouldn't vote them today or tomorrow or whatever, I just can't clear them for myself yet
    Can you explain the blue?
    of the 4 null people I had, Friday is the most towny. That's not saying much because they are still null, but the least wolfy of the nulls.
    Okay... well, I don't exactly agree. ##Vote Friday Let's see where this goes. When you're busy IRL as town, you try to make good points in a manner that is as concise as possible and to keep up with the thread. That's not what they did. I don't see why they're townier than nulls but still null (and I don't see how that is even a possible argument lol).
  35. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed A lot of people ignored you recently, and ignored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#732)
    Also Manti ignored me. Just sayin
    A lot of people ignored you recently, and ignored the things AROUND you too, which is suspicious... but that's not exactly something you can change, so I'm not asking you to lol. I still give you the benefit of the doubt, but you're still scummy (if this sentence makes any sense). Not sure it's AI for Manti.

    And same question as Spartan, about Dave.
  36. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Lol. This post is interesting. I'm putting some...

    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#581)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#576)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#499)
    why are you a villager chemist? what have you done is villagery and worth not lynching you over?
    What have I done that is wolfy and worth lynching me over?

    What have other people done that is villagery and worth not lynching them over?
    as it has been said multiple times on dailymafia,

    "the heinous crime of not being towny"

    honestly though, don't have many strong townreads outside of rotte, hollow and spartan.
    Lol. This post is interesting. I'm putting some scumpoints on Chemist there, and I'm taking note of that glorious accusation from Vanity because I definetly will reuse it in some other game
  37. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed I didn't mean that you should reply, but that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#728)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#724)
    I'd like to have some comments on Chocolate, btw. I made a point against him, noone addressed it, noone defended him either... would be nice to see him be addressed a bit :P
    i am not glued to the thread

    Soo.. my read on Manti because CatgirlMaple is way too complicated to write.
    His wolf play is so fine and his shades are so well worded that at endgame you dont know why the village was so crushed.

    Idk if it makes sense for u but i would like to not get in love with the idea of eating chocolate at the lynch time because town will have a headake.

    Imma going to Iso Manti and give you my insight but please be patient and consider that not just u but also I have RL.

    My gut read on you is amplified by the SR you received in P#695 by my other SR which is Dave, and this is the reason i answered to u rn.
    I didn't mean that you should reply, but that others who are posting right now should reply to my case. You replying to my case was an unexpected blessing

    Really, Manti is THAT good as scum? Okay. Well I still have a townread on them lol.

    I like eating chocolate though... but if your replies are satisfying, sure, I'll restrain myself.
  38. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Can you explain the blue?

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#673)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#670)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#666)
    kind of concerned I have as many in null as I have villager and wolf leans

    But I either remember nothing of their posts or their posts were completely empty
    I'd say move Chemist up, MM we wait on.

    Friday, vanity tried very hard to get them out from under the gun yesterday, so I'd sponge that for now.

    Sheep is a concern of mine right now.
    friday is the one I'd most likely move up. I think @Wisdom had a village read there, too?

    I wouldn't vote them today or tomorrow or whatever, I just can't clear them for myself yet
    Can you explain the blue?
  39. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Alright, I'll check that. And about my recent...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#725)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#724)
    I'd like to have some comments on Chocolate, btw. I made a point against him, noone addressed it, noone defended him either... would be nice to see him be addressed a bit :P
    I have made previous points against them that I shared again earlier today.
    Alright, I'll check that.

    And about my recent post, to clarify : Everyone has a life (mostly everyone lol), and we all have some times where we can't be active, me included, especially this game. But when you don't have much time, you try to do useful stuff. Friday's personality does not seem to be "troll" either, so the behavior just becomes scummy at this point.
  40. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Friday No offense, but this is... Cheap. The...

    Quote Originally Posted by Friday (#137)
    Introduction
    -Good morning everyone.

    Content
    -Reaction tests usually have no effect besides causing the recepient to post in the thread.
    -Therefore, it is safe to assume that scum may more commonly do perform the reaction test to help their scumpartner enter the thread.

    Notes
    -I will always be posting like this from now on in all my games
    -I purposely chose not to use an avatar to assist in me acting normal.
    -I am a certain person's alt who you must correctly guess to know who it is.

    I'll be making a few reads later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday (#197)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotte (#156)
    Chemist’s latest posts are giving me good vibes. He can go to the town-lean pool

    Quote Originally Posted by Friday (#148)
    zwerdjib
    -They are free to do whatever they want however they have not explained exactly why vanity is towny and why they are not trying to convince us that vanity is towny to save him.
    -Therefore, they are somewhat scummy.

    I've got to go somewhere for 6 hours, just like how i usually do that on my main. Goodbye.
    First off, this feels like a stretch. I don’t remember the details but they did elaborate on the read and seeing how you bolded the word “exactly”, you’ve most probably read them. Zwe isn’t the only one who hasn’t elaborated on his reads so why is he the only one you’re talking about?

    And I’m not a fan of the explanation for inactivity. It feels as if you wanted to make sure that no one scum-reads you for inactivity. Doing that in small amounts is generally fine, but caring about it to the point of giving hints to your main, when playing as an alt feels overly defensive.
    Argument
    -So that's why you're voting me? Because i'm inactive and i don't want to be scumread because i'm going somewhere for a few hours and i'm an alt?
    -Terrible reasons because they are all NAI.
    -Sounds like you really want me to be lynched for low-posting for a few hours.
    Notes
    -I prefer to vote the person after they react to my defense and so i'll wait for Rotte to come on first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday (#386)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#380)
    Cool

    Can you get an avatar now
    Answer
    I'll try even though copying URL on phone is difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday (#422)
    Goodbye
    I have to go school now unfortunately so farewell.


    @Friday No offense, but this is... Cheap. The little part about reaction test is wrong imo, but that's theory so it's not too bad and NAI. The thing is, there isn't much AI things here (or much things at all but that was already explained by more or less "I have a life", which is understandable), and the contribution is really minimal. 11 posts, 4 of them are one-liners, a lot of them are about self-defense... If you're town, I'd like you to put your time into reading other people ASAP. I expect that to happen today. If not, then my vote will probably go to you.
  41. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed I'd like to have some comments on Chocolate, btw....

    I'd like to have some comments on Chocolate, btw. I made a point against him, noone addressed it, noone defended him either... would be nice to see him be addressed a bit :P
  42. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed I mean, if anyone here knows you and that you are...

    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#720)
    Between killing you and vanity, I'd be getting the same greater outcome, and based on yesterday and our prior games together it's clear that I can sway him much better than I can sway you

    So, to let you live, it must mean I'm concerned that Vanity is onto my team or something.

    Given the wagon formation, that cant really be the case, unless my partner is exactly Wisdom.

    So from your perspective, given your apparent wisdom read, I should be a villager.
    I mean, if anyone here knows you and that you are telling the truth about your meta, they could suspect you for it. You two are debating over an potential intent of someone that relates to the N1 kill analysis... that's pretty weak lol.
  43. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Yep, because that's what I did! I told you, I...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#716)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDob (#695)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#680)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#644)
    Mad Tea Party Mafia! Night 1 Results

    vanity. was killed. They were: Vanilla Town.

    Night 1 has ended.

    Night 1 ended at 8:00 AM EDT on Wednesday, October 16th, 2019.
    Whaaat? I had read stuff during the night, and I was going to push Vanity for some of the strange backing-off... That's really weird for a kill lol. He wasn't particularly cleared or anything, was he?

    Also, I like the, uh, "I AM THE NIGHT" avatar guy. Yes sorry, that's how he sticks out in my mind lol, but he has been willing to clarify things, his list of reads shows a progression that does make sense IMO.

    Where the hell did the Wisdom train go? I was wondering that in the night, and now Vanity dies. Actually, this kill might be meant to remove a previous Wisdom pusher... Still weird though.
    I will say if I ever find Wisdom villa I think this is a post that comes from a wolf
    nothing in MMs post fills me with confidence they are town. It's an easy post for a wolf to make, expresses an extraordinary amount of surprise at the kill, throws out a random thought on a player from D1, then questions where a wagon that definitely dissipated before EoD went.

    All of these things can be easily found with a quick ISO or just re-reading the last couple of pages of D1. I think this is a wolfy post
    Yep, because that's what I did!
    I told you, I have less time than I had expected to have at the time of my sign, so I did exactly that. And honestly, anyone townreading me for anything but good points and tone or meta on this post would be pocket-y... so yeah. Doesn't mean my post is a wolfy one, though, this part is more or less reaching.

    ~~

    Now to talk about the CatgirlMaple - Dya interaction (Catgirl is Mantichora, correct?). This is not SvS, that I can already tell, unless they're making up something really big and weird. When scums interact with scummates, they either help them, bus them (either hard bussing by starting a train and leading it to work or soft bussing by jumping on an existing scum train), or do "small talk" to avoid ignoring them. None of this has happened here.
    Is it TvT? Maybe. Dya seems a bit shady there though, she isn't showing actual logical reads, just talking about a vague meta read. Yes, it's the essence of meta so my point is a bit weak, but I still give Dya some small scumpoints for it. Maple seems towny for reasons explained before, too.
    So in short, I feel like it's probably TvS, and maybe TvT, but nearly never SvS.
  44. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed I was thinking about the game and thought I could...

    I was thinking about the game and thought I could have put some more pressure on Choco... so here it is lol.

    ##Vote Chocolate

    Thx maple :P

    And, well, I have my own... meta read on Sheep lol. The one scum meta example I had was not explicitely with glorious activity, but the town meta examples I had weren't either. So
  45. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Can you elaborate a bit on this point, please? He...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDob (#692)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#666)
    kind of concerned I have as many in null as I have villager and wolf leans

    But I either remember nothing of their posts or their posts were completely empty
    I kinda like Sheep this game of that helps anything.
    Can you elaborate a bit on this point, please? He hasn't exactly posted AI stuff this game, at least to me...

    Oh and I just realized I did not answer to your question lol, no I'm not from champs, I discovered this site before the last champs as you can see on my join date.
  46. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed I was a replacement for champs, and I'm from SC2...

    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#701)
    Marshmallow, you're here from champs, right? What site you normally play on?
    I was a replacement for champs, and I'm from SC2 Mafia, as stated on my profile

    Maybe you remember Blinkskater if you followed the champs? He was our guy. Why do you ask, btw?
  47. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed That's a lot of, let's say, small bites at...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#50)
    ##Vote vanity. just my 2 cents
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#53)
    Vanity is pockety and wants to teach us mafia. Is too friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#56)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#55)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#53)
    Vanity is pockety and wants to teach us mafia. Is too friendly.
    i guess i'm turning into beck. i don't hate it.
    If youll succeed ill tell you
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#58)
    hey Vanity write an article for mafia university
    all the theory u posted looks nice

    game related lazy ISOing Chemist and Spartan they have a good start.
    Wisdom with too many selfmeta explanations is meh
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#122)
    This sentence sounds way too wary of himself. Didnt catch up and I have to read but this is quite wolfy
    P#121 by zwerdjib
    if you want townie posts, im glad to provide them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#124)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#60)
    I hella forgot I signed up for this game.

    Gonna look at it more during lunch.

    ##Vote Marshmallow Marshall

    Get the names I won't be able to type quickly at EOD out first.

    ##Vote zwerdjib
    i would like to see your thought process here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#123)
    I'm hard claiming cop d1 with a green on zwerdjib.

    Yes, I'm fully aware there are no cops. Bite me.


    Get the hell outta here. The dude's the towniest one in the game so far.
    quote me his towniness will ya?


    That's a lot of, let's say, small bites at people. It was SoD so it's not too bad, but the issue is that it carries on till pretty much right now... For example, the "I'm sure it's their wolf style." recent post goes in that category. I'm keeping an eye on Chocolate.

    And you seriously made me hungry with your pics in your ISO, it's time to eat lol. I'll be back later, promise. I have some more time today, exceptionally
  48. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Understandable point of view, doesn't change mine...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDob (#695)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#680)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#644)
    Mad Tea Party Mafia! Night 1 Results

    vanity. was killed. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for Mad Tea Party Mafia!

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Night 1 has ended.

    Night 1 ended at 8:00 AM EDT on Wednesday, October 16th, 2019.
    Whaaat? I had read stuff during the night, and I was going to push Vanity for some of the strange backing-off... That's really weird for a kill lol. He wasn't particularly cleared or anything, was he?

    Also, I like the, uh, "I AM THE NIGHT" avatar guy. Yes sorry, that's how he sticks out in my mind lol, but he has been willing to clarify things, his list of reads shows a progression that does make sense IMO.

    Where the hell did the Wisdom train go? I was wondering that in the night, and now Vanity dies. Actually, this kill might be meant to remove a previous Wisdom pusher... Still weird though.
    I will say if I ever find Wisdom villa I think this is a post that comes from a wolf
    Understandable point of view, doesn't change mine though.
  49. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed If Catgirl kills Vanity here, she's really weird...

    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#545)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#541)
    everything about this game is interesting huh

    i guess it is interesting given i only have like 2 super strong townreads

    most of this game just feels like... stuff is happening but not stuff that's particularly interesting and alignment indicative. dave mentioned this in an earlier post

    maybe i should just let the adults do the talking. or am i considered one of the adults? i don't know.
    I separate things into two categories: interesting and boring. The mean is abstract, at times.

    I feel the opposite, though. I think my unique perspective is influencing that.

    By not playing the first half of the day, the entire thread is fresh to me so I'm picking up on very different things than yall.

    I'm wondering if theres an alignment gap or just perspective gap

    Guessnthats why I'm going hard lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#547)
    I'm wondering if I sponge you today dya, or if I do my own thing

    Still thinking about it

    Kind of relates to what I just said to vanity
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#552)
    you're definitely influencing my game manti, i do want chemist off the table for now. if you 2 are partners and you take me to the end of the game and take me out to the shed and put me down then so be it.

    i guess sheep/wisdom is a compromise from me
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#555)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#552)
    you're definitely influencing my game manti, i do want chemist off the table for now. if you 2 are partners and you take me to the end of the game and take me out to the shed and put me down then so be it.

    i guess sheep/wisdom is a compromise from me
    Some people say my ability to get under people's skins is my greatest asset
    If Catgirl kills Vanity here, she's really weird lol. Like top tier weird. That's exactly the kind of interaction you want to have with a long-lasting town leader as scum.

    Which brings me to ping @Chocolate for a more detailed read on Catgirl, and if possible (that's less important tho) a list of reads.


    My reads are, ranking from town to scum, the following :

    Hollowkatt (Yay I found the name), because he is solvy and has good analyses that show town progression. Yes that's a lot of what could be called "buzzwords to townread someone" but that's still it. He had some of these posts around post #270 iirc, you can check if you want to. Pretty much alone in his top town category for me rn, but I haven't read much yet.

    Then comes Dyachei, to use Hollowkatt's terminology, she's part of the adults in the room that people will listen to. She makes high-effort cases with links between things, which really helps town and takes a lot of time... That being said, I fall for this kind of play from wolves quite often, I fear her wolf game, and I won't give her too much credit before I can detect the actual intent. Still towny to me.

    Chemist feels town. It's just a feeling, but it pops in my face as soon as I read his posts, so I'm considering it as meaningful.
    CatgirlMaple's interaction with Vanity (stated above) gives them some townpoints.

    NULL LINE with a lot of people I haven't exactly read in there, especially the least actives, Sheep is one.

    I need to read the thread to actually get scumreads xD. But I have a strange feeling on Spartan, who seemed a bit fluffy.
    Wisdom's train disappearing is still a mystery to me. I don't like it.
  50. Replies
    2,270
    Views
    14,319

    Completed Why? I don't exclude that possibility, but I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#684)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#682)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatgirlMaple (#670)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#666)
    kind of concerned I have as many in null as I have villager and wolf leans

    But I either remember nothing of their posts or their posts were completely empty
    I'd say move Chemist up, MM we wait on.

    Friday, vanity tried very hard to get them out from under the gun yesterday, so I'd sponge that for now.

    Sheep is a concern of mine right now.
    I did not read Sheep yet, but I can say that he's always a concern to read, so no surprise there lol.
    I also note the nice change from "WhEn Do I hAvE tO tRy?" to giving reads and reasonings. I assume that's your style?
    I bet its his wolfing style.
    Why? I don't exclude that possibility, but I don't exactly see why it makes them scummy. Unless you are scumreading the slot and not the post?
Results 1 to 50 of 1533
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Time Bandit

The Time Bandit may each night submit a list of who they would have roleblocked on previous nights as well as on the current night. The list can be amended each night. Once per game during day, the Time Bandit can choose to sacrifice themselves by posting a public announcement in the thread. This will cause the Time Bandit to die and will cause all the roleblocks on their most recently submitted list to take place retroactively as if they'd been actually performed on the nights in question, causing any deaths and/or actions to be affected accordingly.